Speaker 1: Welcome to your Saturday podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a Second Date Update classic with Look and Jeffrey in the Morning, the home of the Second Date Update, and thank you to everyone who has already ordered our merch.
Speaker 1: For a cause. Second Ate Update Edit sharing.
Speaker 2: And I love it too because everybody in the studio here always ends up wearing the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: It makes it's so easy to get ready in the Look who was uniform ever? Yeah, listen, idiots still available, but I think it's only going to be available for like a couple of weeks. So if you want to get in on the Second Date Update merch, it's the first time we've ever offered it. You do need to click the link in the show notes.
Speaker 1: Remember, one hundred percent of proceeds go to charity. So let's get this show started.
Speaker 3: Second Date Updated. Every guy wants to know the secret for how to meet gorgeous women every time you go out.
Speaker 1: Okay, jeff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody would want to know what that secret was.
Speaker 2: A secret find the gorgeous ladies too?
Speaker 1: Where are we at?
Speaker 3: It's actually really easy. Just be hot, rich, or foreign, any one of those, preferably all three. But if you're just one, you shouldn't even have to try. Well, the thing is, I get if you're not any of those Alexis, don't say you don't worry. There's still hope because one of our listeners says he figured out a simple trick that allows any man to easily meet the hottest girls at the club every night. Says it works for him, but apparently he might have to hang up his trick for good because he thinks he may have found a really, really special lady. That's why he needs our help. So let's talk to Wes. Wes, welcome to the show Man.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love hearing these tricks from a guy perspective.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm always like skeptical because it's like a club and there's tricks I want to hear it.
Speaker 3: Okay, and Wes, can you confirm you're not foreign, hot or rich?
Speaker 4: I mean I can't run out hot. I'm saying, I wouldn't say I'm on the bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so this would work for anybody. What's your secret you're going to share with us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna give a pointer out of folks. Okay, So the thing you gotta think psychology. Right, So I try and find a place where most women go.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing to do before you try to meet a woman. I like it so far.
Speaker 3: Where most women go.
Speaker 4: Most women go to clubs. So you see a lot of women in clubs, right, because they get.
Speaker 3: Step one, go to the club. Okay, I think everyone's already doing Step one.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can find a club that's all dudes, tell me, because I'll be there.
Speaker 3: Well, it's probably they're probably not into you. Brother, You're smoother than I thought you would be, so keep going. Now you're at the.
Speaker 4: Club, all right. So we're at the club, got tons of women there, all women.
Speaker 1: What money drinks?
Speaker 4: You free drink? But I thought I'm going there at you definitely not rich, but you got to give some kind of incentives. So what I do is I go to the bar. I turned my back to the bartender, so I see all the women coming towards me. They're coming for me. So instead of me having to go and find them, approach them that coming towards me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you block the.
Speaker 1: Bar well towards her. They're just in line, pushing the You're blocking everyone.
Speaker 3: In his mind, they're coming towards here, I see a gap. Well, I mean that sounds funny, but I can see in like in a psychology way, you're kind of tricking yourself into not being scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it's working better on you than women so far.
Speaker 3: So how do you get the women to actually like engage with you and not push you out of the way to get to the bar without having to buy ten drinks?
Speaker 4: So this is the deal. I say that it's my birthday, and I asked them if they like to do a shot with me.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, birthday shot.
Speaker 4: Birthday shot.
Speaker 2: Shot means that your interaction with them is usually about twenty five seconds long.
Speaker 1: So I would say yes to because that's perfect totally.
Speaker 4: I mean that's the opening line. Maybe we get into conversation, you know, usually try to get some kind of compliment.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So the trick is to lie to them and tell them it's your birthday.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm a young old dude, you know what I'm saying. I do this everywhere I go, and you know, it works like ninety nine percent of the time. It works at least get a conversation going, maybe at least to a dance. And a dance floor. Maybe that brings me over to the rest of the girlfriends. But once I'm in and I'm in.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, birthday day. Who's the special one that you're in with?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You said you met a special girl using this tactic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I met this girl named Tina. She had the birthday shot with me, started asking me what I'm doing for the weekend I'm celebrating. Learned a little bit about her, she learned a little bit about me. There was a vibe we've made out.
Speaker 1: Again. You're at a club, Like, what else do you do?
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, my days are over, but like free shots and making out with randos on the dance Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you're being kind of a hater on you to day.
Speaker 1: I've been saying, it's not that much different than it used to be.
Speaker 3: Jeff, I think this is great. It's working for you. Clearly you met this great girl. Tina had a perfect connection with her. So how did that night end?
Speaker 4: It was real oftensic connection. Like I said, we made out text a little bit the next day, try to plan something. But she started returning my text.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have any idea why?
Speaker 4: I have no idea. Why. Like I said, I've been doing this for a while, I'm ready to meet the one. And I actually was genuinely interested in what she had to offer and what we talked about and whatnot.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna give this all that we have, right, Brooke?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean club, you know how it goes.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm rooting for you, man, Like I think it's sweet that you met somebody that you think is really special. I just don't need you to be disappointed if she wasn't taking it as seriously as you are.
Speaker 3: And at least you have the trick.
Speaker 5: Even if she doesn't like you, you can you got the icebreaker trick.
Speaker 1: She gave you her number, that's a good sign.
Speaker 3: And she kissed well again, sorry for good. That's not a big thing.
Speaker 4: I make out with a lot of women doing this, like happy, but they're not a lot that I get into a good conversation and get a phone number with and like have a genuine vibe with. Like you know, quick and easy as one thing, but quality is something different.
Speaker 3: She stands out. Oh wow, Well, let's call this quality woman Tina. We'll come back and get you your second date update so you can retire this trick forever. Wow, or at least till next Friday. Okay, whatever works, we're gonna do it right after this second date update. It's not easy for the average guy to meet a woman nowadays, is on the apps or out in the wild. Yeah, you gotta be sneaky and kind of smart about.
Speaker 2: It, like our listener West when he said that, Jeff.
Speaker 3: You don't surprise ladies by humping up tactical. Maybe that's a better word.
Speaker 4: Better.
Speaker 3: Our listener West said he uses a trick it's kind of a psychology hack when he goes out to the clubs where he puts his back to the bartender so it looks like the women are approaching him instead of the bar.
Speaker 1: Come to me, beautiful ladies.
Speaker 3: And when he sees one that meets his standards, just like a crouching tiger, he pounces and says, Hey, it's my birthday. You want to have a free shot to celebrate?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the word free and there really helps that statement.
Speaker 3: And even though he's been using that trick for who knows, maybe months or years, it sounds like he says he finally found a special lady named Tina who he could see having maybe more than just a dance floor makeup. He likes her, he does, so, Brooke, how are we going to help him pull this off today?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't think we're going to reveal that he's been trying a trick for years and then it finally.
Speaker 1: Worked on her.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a good point, unless Wes wants us to bring that up with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you, Wes, I got your back, all right.
Speaker 3: Okay, another tactical move on our part.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling right now?
Speaker 3: Wes?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, like I said, I'm at a point where I want to meet the one and I'm feel a little vulvable right now, so I need John help. I'm ready to get his going.
Speaker 3: Okay, well maybe this will help. I want you to picture yourself with your back to a virtual bar right now, and let's pretend that it's your birthday today. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he already chilled out a little bit. Let's call Tina here. Let's see if she picks up. Hopefully we can get some answers from her. Here we go, Hello, Hey, Hey, is this Tina smooth?
Speaker 4: Jeff?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what I was thinking to say. Yeah, I'm pushing jeff aside to get to the bar.
Speaker 3: I had something in my throat. I was trying not to cough. Sorry, Tina, are you there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who is this?
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's a lot of us. Yeah. This is a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: It's who what is this?
Speaker 3: We're Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're a radio show and you're on it right now on a segment called a second Date Update.
Speaker 1: Hey, which is awesome, she says.
Speaker 3: Okay, I skepticism. So it's actually a really cool thing that we do where we try and help our listeners get back in touch with someone after they went on a date or they met out somewhere and had a really nice time together. And that was the case with you and a guy named Wes.
Speaker 5: Oh Wes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, you met each other out at the bars one night and it was Wes's birthday, so you guys took like a celebratory shot together and ended up vibing and pretty much hanging out all night time.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought he was a good guy. He was that moose kind of talker that I like, and he dressed really nice and I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the type keep going, I'm looking at Do you remember how this conversation started?
Speaker 3: If you do, know we're talking to team or now, well that sounds really positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 5: Well, I've got friends that have had really bad experiences with guys, like you can never really tell what the deal is.
Speaker 1: You mean, just women who date men?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, that's what I mean. So I went on Facebook and I went to a page Are we dating the same guy?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 3: Geez, well toxic?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can believe anything that's on there.
Speaker 3: Well, for people that don't know, what is that.
Speaker 5: It's a Facebook page that women go on and they post pictures of guys that other women should be suspect of.
Speaker 2: But you don't know, like you don't know if these women have been like jolted or you know.
Speaker 1: Like my cousin cousin dated him and it's cruel, Like there's cruel stuff I see.
Speaker 3: So, so you're saying you went on there and saw Wes somewhere.
Speaker 5: Yes, his picture was on there and there were commons. Oh, I took a shot with him on his birthday and clearly, yeah, the same exact thing. I guess he has more than one birthday.
Speaker 1: Wow, isn't that amazing? Who can have more than one birthday?
Speaker 3: It's technology?
Speaker 1: You didn't like that he was using that to meet you? Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh no, I did not like that at all, you know, And I'm still going out to the clubs, but I certainly am looking for a long term relationship. I don't have time game.
Speaker 3: Well, so is Wes. Wes said that he wants a long term thing too.
Speaker 1: Is that's the worst thing that I was sai about him. I've seen meaner stuff on.
Speaker 3: There, and sometimes some people like they take their birthday and they stretch it out for like a whole week, for a whole month, and it's like my birthday month. Maybe that's what was going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know either. The only way to find out is to have you actually talk to Wes about it. And wouldn't you know, he's listening right now on the other phone line, waiting to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 5: Hey, I didn't know you're on the other line. How you mean, Oh yeah, listen. I just had to look into a little bit more west because you are a smooth moving.
Speaker 4: Guy, you know.
Speaker 5: So I went on this page and there are other women out there saying Oh, I had a birthday shot with him too, like two months ago. Oh, you must have more than one birthday.
Speaker 4: I mean, busted, It's happened. Look, I am at a point in my life where I am trying to change things. I really enjoyed the time that we had. I really did. So that's what I told broke in the crew, that I enjoyed the time we had. And I was thinking, there's other things that you don't know about me that I would like you to know, like, oh, I don't like putting my business out there like that, but I'm actually a wealthy guy.
Speaker 3: No, hold on, wait a second, let's see where this goes.
Speaker 5: You're wealthy.
Speaker 4: I actually am doing well. I've got a car dealership that's been doing well, and sometimes I do own two of them.
Speaker 2: Yes, how do you only sometimes own a car dealership?
Speaker 3: Was he owns the other one?
Speaker 2: Tell her what you know that you met this amazing woman, that you had this connection that you've never had with anybody else before, and that you're so excited about it.
Speaker 3: Boo, talk more about the cars.
Speaker 4: Why can't both things be true?
Speaker 5: You know what? I don't know? Like I am, maybe I'm not at that place where I'm looking for a long term Maybe I'm just looking for a guy who's got a buck or two and he's willing to check out.
Speaker 3: Are you saying that you don't believe him about the cars? Or do you know?
Speaker 5: What I'm saying at this point is I don't care if he's willing to take me out on the seven eight, spend money on.
Speaker 3: Me, and make out again.
Speaker 2: All he had to say was I'm rich and im times owned two car dealerships.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to understand where your mind is at.
Speaker 4: We don't need to understand anything. We just need to go out.
Speaker 6: But no, okay, I don't know how shy you free drinks? Well, officially, we'd like to offer to send you two out on a date.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is perfect. This is his birthday in a couple of days. Yeah, birthday, No, it comes.
Speaker 5: Up every month, broke, No, it's today, it's today.
Speaker 3: Well, in honor of his birthday today, would you like to meet up with Wes one more time? And we would pay for the date?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. I just scammed him like he scammed me.
Speaker 4: Wait, oh my god, what's going on here? I mean, did you not get it? Like I said, I'm.
Speaker 5: Rich nobody believes that, just like every girl on that Facebook page.
Speaker 1: What do I feel like his pictures getting posted a second time.
Speaker 3: On Forbes? That's where it's going to be a millionaire.
Speaker 4: I'm really thrown right now, you know, Like I said, it's not every day that I'm vulnerable and put myself out there and actually trying I think so that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just remember you weren't totally honest with her.
Speaker 3: Just because he wasn't rich at the start of the call and then he was rich by the end doesn't mean that he's not being honest. Bro fluctuates a lot. Bro, Yes, ten million dollars can come and go into accounts all the time.
Speaker 2: Loses do I have a three color dealerships
Speaker 5: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning