Speaker 1: What's that at bed It's spooky and you keep I'm pretty sure it's sad. He's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, he.
Speaker 1: Said, Hi, Ross j Ev please hey boo, Rose Dress Falas here, you're listening to Ghosted by Me Rose Dress Felis. Hey, guys. I had a great weekend. I performed at Ross Matthews' Bubbly Brunch and Palm Springs. I Soaked up the Sun. I did my show at the Emperor, which was a major fun success. And I love it when people come up to me and they tell me I listen to Ghosts. They say hey boo, or they say Ev please come, uh take a picture with me or something like that. It's away so cute. So thank you guys so much for listening and uh being my booze. I also love when people tag the show on Instagram, like, you know, just like in a story. I mean, it's just a story, like who cares, not going to be on your feed forever. So I love it when people, you know, screenshot that they're listening and they tag me. And I would say, ninety nine point nine percent of the time when you do that, I'll repost it. So if you tag me at ros dressful less happy to repost it. And I check these messages often and sometimes I get all kinds of messages. Sometimes I get stories. Sometimes I get you know, guys slipping into my dms, which doesn't happen enough. So that's another thing I could encourage you, fellas. But here's a little note I got from Kaylee. She says, okay, so this is all your fault, but also I love you far at seeing it was a little twist there. I thought she was gonna yell at me, but she, in all caps, said she loves me for this. I was walking my dog yesterday listening to your new episode. I'm walking past this old house and getting this weird energy already. Okay, sorry, I'm doing this in a voice that I thought, this is my Kayley voice. And then there's this man sitting on a bench just smiling at me. It was creepy. Well see, that's the differesting you at me. If I see a man smiling at me, I'm like, hey, marry me. Of course, I thought it was all in my head because of all the ghost stuff I was listening to. And that is a thing I do find that the more your ghost stories, the more. I think that everything is a ghost, because you know, it's just it's on your mind anyway. Then my friend pulls up in his car, scaring me shitless, might I add, I look back and he was gone, completely vanished. My friend said that he hadn't seen him. As we drive away from the house, my dog, who like never barks, wouldn't shut up. It wasn't a negative energy, but I was super creeped out. And the house was built in the eighteen hundreds. As always, I love the show. Thank you for making me feel at least somewhat normal, or at the very least not alone in my obsession with this kind of stuff. You are the Queen, and if I lived in la I'd be at every show you do.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Okayleye, that's so sweet. Yeah, that was a ghost that you encountered. Let me confirm for you, and I can't wait to share some more ghost stories. Right now. On with the show, Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, I am joined by a fashion designer, a set designer. He is incredible. You know him from a Project Runway Season ten, Project Runway All Stars four. He works with the biggest names in the business. I'm talking Tiger, Arianna Grande, Casey Musgraves, Halsey, Lady Gaga, and even ros dress for Less Ladies and Gentlemen. Gunner death Ridge is here. Hello, Hi, it's so exciting. Have you ever been on a podcast.
Speaker 3: I've been on a couple of podcasts, but I get really nervous before even when I do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're friends. I know.
Speaker 3: It's like it's so simple, but I think it's just that, like, I know, so many people listen, so you like want to make sure that it's like legitimate what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You've also been on national television now it's the same time.
Speaker 3: Listen, anxiety attacks the whole time.
Speaker 1: Were you nervous when you did Project Runway.
Speaker 3: The whole time? Oh? My god, every day? Yeah, like knots in your stomach.
Speaker 1: Well, plus, you're like creating something that's literally getting judged and.
Speaker 3: There's like no outside inspirations. So it's like, you know, I'm somebody.
Speaker 1: That's like a very vis when it comes to.
Speaker 3: References, and so to go into a scenario like that is like really crazy to not have any of that, you know, and to try to create something new and fresh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, plus, I mean you you're getting judged, Like for sure, that's the whole point.
Speaker 3: Is that you can did which is like not very fun.
Speaker 1: This show has literally the least judgmental audience of all time because we're all people that are talking about things that are insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean really though. Like there's also that too where I was like, Okay, well, I'm to my boyfriends. I was like, I'm going to talk about ghost stories today and he was like, I didn't know you had any. I'm like, what's because we never really talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's like one of those things that it's like I think a lot of people probably have these occurrences or like know somebody that has and just don't necessarily voice it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. I mean I think there's a lot of stigma for.
Speaker 3: Sure, a taboo it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's funny how much you I mean, I hear from a lot of listeners that are like wow, like I feel like I'm not crazy because somebody told a story so similar to one that I've had. I mean, we all have these experience.
Speaker 3: I think it's funny too that people can be a little nervous. I think the idea of a ghost versus like the idea of like spirit with a medium, Like people can be nervous about a ghost and then watch like Tyler Henry the medium, you know what I'm saying, and be like so like emotional and like, oh I love this. I hope I have this experience one day. But it's like I, in my mind relevate or I associate this with the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what I've learned recently from talking to mediums and stuff is that when you're talking to someone that's passed on the other side, like it seems now this is I mean, who knows, but it seems that those are spirits and souls that have found their piece, and so it's like it's a different kind of interaction than with somebody that's like a dad and I don't want to accept it. And I'm still here, baby, whether you can see me or not.
Speaker 3: There's also something a little lesson touting about, like manifesting a physical form, you know, like yeah, definitely some dark twist and turns that I could.
Speaker 1: Take see through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm one of those people. Let's around talking about myself in this situation. It's easier for me to accept a show like that or a show like even like Long Island Medium because she's like such a character. But oh yeah, to accept that and be like that's a cool experience. And then I'm personally somebody that's like just terrified of ghost It's like the thing they get me like and like horror films and all of this, it's like that's the one thing the idea of it just terrifies me. And I think it's because I genuinely feel like it happens and could happen at some point. Totally, every time you move, you kind of put yourself at a new risk. I think, oh, you know, kids, like when I would to watch a movie and they'd be in a house of ghosts, I'm like, I would just move that, Like that would be it for me. I would just move, And like as an adult, I would I still to the same, Like if that happened to me and I was in that situation, I would just move.
Speaker 1: When you move to a new place, have you ever asked no? Because I don't want to know, Like I do ask and I get I make sure that I charm the hell out of whoever is selling me the place to the landlord or whatever, because I don't want them to be like, Okay, who's this crazy? That's like asking that question. But I'm so I like I charm them, and then I'm like, okay, now I'm just I'm kind of thilly. I just gotta know. Has anyone died here? Are there any ghosts?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Trust me, I'll still live here. Don't worry, I'll still live here. Has anyone died here? And then they're always like no, what the hell?
Speaker 3: You're like secretly hoping for it though, You're like, is this the one Windo? Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just don't let to live alone. I want a ghost.
Speaker 3: Do you choose old houses that kind of yeah?
Speaker 1: To your place?
Speaker 3: I place is like his, I'm alrighty you. I definitely feel like our place has got some things. We've been starting to notice it. My boyfriend and I have Does that mean so I sleep on the side of the bed and directly next to us is a closet, and it's like that excuse for a closet, I've had to like put racks on the whole wall or whatever. Right, So I have this thing about I do not like to sleep with the open doors. I just don't like it. It's doing for me it kind of relates back to this experience I had as a kid, which I we can totally delve into get into it. But this door in my in my house, it won't stay closed. And when I shut it, you hear it click, you pull on it, it's closed, like you know it's closed. I wake up almost every single morning and this.
Speaker 1: Door is open. And somebody died in that closet.
Speaker 3: It's just one of those things. And it's a it's tall enough closet, like I have cultures, it's a tall enough class where I feel like if somebody wanted to, they could potentially like hang themselves or something from this closet. I know, but I think about these things and I'm just like, I just feel like this we've all we've been having a lot of like technology glitches like the remote clicking and the TV turning off in the middle of a TV show, like things that just don't normally happen. And I lived in a really old house before this that was built in like eighteen oh five, and I lived there for seven years with nothing like no occurrences. We never had a weird thing there. And since we moved to Los Angeles and into this old house. We live in Hollywood Hills. It's we've started to have these like small little occurrences.
Speaker 1: What are you watching that? The ghost is like, girl, no.
Speaker 3: Like on Well, it's probably probably the constant stream of Real Housewives and my boyfriend this the ghost doesn't like that. I don't either, But maybe we're in on the same side here. In occurrences, it's like.
Speaker 1: Your closet, See it's a maybe it's.
Speaker 3: A closeted maybe a gay man closeted gay man.
Speaker 1: And it's the closet is just a metaphor. That's why the closset keep I'm going to go.
Speaker 3: Easier for me to process.
Speaker 1: And it's the kind of gay man that's like, I'm not into real housewives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm definitely gonna go with that. It's easier for me to process than there's somebody watching me from the corner of the closet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, So what is this childhood experience?
Speaker 3: So I had us neighbors and I lived in the middle of the country. I grew up in Indiana. So like I graduated, you're from Kentucky. Well, I lived in Kentucky for eight years. I know more about Kentucky than I ever did about Indiana.
Speaker 1: So how would I You don't have an accent, but I get Kentucky from you?
Speaker 3: Is it the cowboy hat and cowboy boons that you're Maybe it's that, no, But I think I there's like a warmth that the South tends to have, you know. And so like Indiana, when I say Indiana, it was on the border, like thirty minute drive, and you were in Kentucky, so it's oh, okay, very we call ourselves Kentucky Yana. Like that's the region, right, so picture middle of nowhere. My next door neighbors, there were only two of them, and thankfully they were right in between my age and my younger brother, so like we're all within like a three to four range. And the girl who I was really close with was very into the idea of witches and end of spirits, and she had a very like a Native American heavy background, so I think her family, being very spiritual in a lot of different ways kind of carried over to her. And then of course, like being kids, everyone's obsessed with like ouiji boards and seances and like all the things, you know, So like we partakeed and all of that and had fun and like it was. I was always afraid of it and a little bit of a skeptic. And we had done a couple of these, like weird seances in her grandmother's house that they her grandmother swore on her grave that was haunted. She was like, my ex husband is here. I left him and he's still here kind of thing. So it was one of those like I was always aware of ghosts through them. So we took a camping trip and all of our families went and there was two cabins sat next to each other. They had the kids in one cabin and then the adults in the next cabin. And this was like way like at a lake house in the middle of nowhere, spooky, super spooky. I didn't it didn't come off as spooky to me or anything, right. So I we spent the night. We did the thing. Middle of the night, I wake up to what I feel like is a hand pushing on my chest and it's cold. I like as a kid, I was probably nine or ten, but I was really I was aware of it. I thought it was my mom waking me up, and I woke up and there was I opened my eyes but couldn't really move my body and there was nothing there, and I out of that woke up in like a gasp, and I looked and there was this girl in the doorway. So what now, I know? I have cultural thinking about her. She was like very stark. She was a young girl, and there was like a super gaunt feel to her face. And as a kid, I couldn't move. I could not move, I could not breathe. It felt like it felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach. And I just stood there making what was I guess, eye contact with this little girl for a minute, and all of a sudden it just kind of like she like it's almost like she backed away out of the room and she just vanished and I laid there for what I felt like hours. I don't know how long it was. I was like sitting up like at an angle at this bed. My brother was next to me. The other two were in the side bed, and I just remember thinking I cannot stay here right now, like I cannot.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. Okay, So what did could you see through her?
Speaker 3: She was like what I like to call atmospheric in a way, like she was like a somewhat physical form to me, but there was like a glow to her, like if the lights were bright on her, and like still a little dim because we were in a darker atmosphere. That's what it kind of felt like to me, okay, and I I just remember feeling that it felt really real to me. But I don't know if that felt scary to me naturally seeing a little girl in the corner of the room, like looking up and there she is, versus not being able to move when I first woke up, that equally paired with that scared the shit out of me as.
Speaker 1: A kid whose hand was on you.
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but it's I don't think it was the pressure that woke me up. I think it was the coldness that I felt on my chest and then I felt the pressure, and then it was like my eyes shot open. So it took everything in me. I ended up walking over to my mom and dad's cabin and getting It took everything in me to walk at night.
Speaker 1: That is, Yeah, that's terrifying. But if I see a ghosts in the hallway, I'm not going out.
Speaker 3: I just couldn't stay in there. I couldn't stay in that room like that was It felt smothering to me. I could not stay in and I was the only one that had experienced it, And like, I know, I know that this was a real scenario because I remember walking and I woke up in my parents' bed the next morning, like I know that that happened.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what she was wearing.
Speaker 3: She was like a solid white outfit. It looked really dated to me.
Speaker 1: Not like you're such a fashion designer, you know, it was a little dated, super dated.
Speaker 3: Pause it honestly, it felt like a nineteen fit. Oh my god, it felt like a nightgown, like a nineteen forties nightgown.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe she knew that you have fashion skills, and she was like, I need a new life.
Speaker 3: She was pissed she died in that outfit and she went she needed an update.
Speaker 1: But like she's like, girl, get up, I need a new look.
Speaker 3: Little MEA was horrified, like absolutely horrified. But it's crazy because to this day, when I wake up in the middle of the night, this is the face that I see, Like this is the thing that like I'm terrified of the dark. I don't love it. And like when I'm by myself, like you wake up to go to like the restroom, are going to drink of water in the middle of the night, I basically sprint to my bed because that's what I'm picturing in my mind that entire time. Yeah, it just stuck with me.
Speaker 1: I mean, see, people underestimate the empty Gatorade bottle in the bedroom. But when there's a demon in the hallway, it's good to have one.
Speaker 3: But what are you doing when there's watching you one from the closet too, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly, you can pull the blanket over and do your business.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I hey, listen, I was driving to Palm Springs yesterday in full makeup, and I had to pee and I did not want to get off in some of those towns on the way to Palm Springs in a full face. So you better believe I had a Gatorade bottlem.
Speaker 3: I you need your visor that comes into play, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't wear a full face so okay, listeners. I wear this full face shield that's basically like one big sunglass lens that covers my entire face. And when I if I see, if I go into like a gas station wearing that, people think I'm about to hold the place up. Oh my god, especially dressed as ras no, but like I'm in like boy clothes with the face and.
Speaker 3: That mask on, but you're no wig though, no.
Speaker 1: No, no wig. So they're like we're about to get robbed, and then I like pull up the shield to be like no bit, it's about to be a party. Okay, hold up, So do you would you consider that sleep paralysis?
Speaker 3: I don't know what else it would be, if I'm being honest, because is that not what sleep paralysis is? It's when you you don't have control over your body but you're awake.
Speaker 1: People. Yeah, and people say that a lot of times. With sleep paralysis you can see things as well.
Speaker 3: It's very visual.
Speaker 1: But I think that it's fully a ghost demon whatever situation.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe in my head, I feel like they can even be intertwined and that way.
Speaker 1: Do you sleep on your back? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do, And then I mean I guess like I toss intern a lot my sleep. I'm not somebody that is a sound sleeper. Like I feel like I definitely vibrate on like a more awake realm than like full deep sleep.
Speaker 1: Okay. See, I think I've talked about this with Guess before, but I've heard that sleep paralysis happens more commonly when you sleep on your back, and since I do not want sleep paralysis, I sleep on my face, which is also something that ages you. Yeah for sure. But I'm all about no demons and botox.
Speaker 3: That's the secret I am down, especially with the no demons. Yeah, their talk, so I'll find its way back too. Yeah, I'm not a stranger.
Speaker 1: So how old were you when this happened?
Speaker 3: I think I was seven or eight, maybe nine. I was young, super young.
Speaker 1: So then I know you've had other experiences, because didn't you go You went to the wavery.
Speaker 3: Waverley Hills Sanitarium in Louisville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how old were you that?
Speaker 3: I was in high school the first time I went. I've been three times to Waverley Hill, which for somebody that doesn't like ghost I talked into things a lot. The first time I went. I went with my parents and my girlfriend at the time. Oh ladies, ma'am, I've been that long ago, and you know, you see like some small occurrences and like nothing insane. And then I went back.
Speaker 1: Well, what's the history of that place is?
Speaker 3: So it was a tuberculosis hospital in the in the forties, and it was the largest amount of debts in a certain place in that time period because anybody that had tuberculosis. This was like a research hospital basically, and they didn't know how to fix it. So like they had pressurized rooms and a children's wing on the ceiling or on the like the rooftop and the last floor, and they had a death shoot basically, which is a tunnel that runs underneath of it so they could get the bodies out to keep morale up because there were so many people died.
Speaker 1: That's it's also a major destination for like paranormal TV shows.
Speaker 3: If you've watched any of the TV shows they yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's huge.
Speaker 3: It's a five floor. It makes a giant U shape. They designed it in a U to get a breeze that come in to sweep the sickness out. Basically was the thought process. It was bad. It was really bad. So you can actually for a certain fee. I don't know about anymore. Stay the night, stay the night, stay the night. Now the night being about seven hours that you're in there right like you arrive at I want to say, it's like ten o'clock and you stay untill like five in the morning.
Speaker 1: But it's not like with the intention of sleeping in a bed, right or is it like.
Speaker 3: You have sleep like sleeping bags. I went with a best friend and did it. And the people that own me actual the hospital, I guess it's a hospital sanitarium. They they arrive too, and they stay there on site and they're like very into it. They are very aware that this place is haunted. Yeah. So they also have people that come in and they do that is it EVPs?
Speaker 1: Oh girl, you know, it's oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then they also do the geothermal, which to me I had a really interesting experience with. So there's a hallway I want to say, it's on the fourth floor and they call it the shadow hallway, and it's because at night you see the moon, like the moonbeam come through, like so there's a slight glow to the space and all you see are people walking up and down this hallway. You saw them, Oh for sure. Yeah, every time I've been there, I've seen it. It's like it's a it's like a guarantee, like well faithful of really hells. You see people walking back all different shapes sizes in this hallway. I mean, if you think about the amount of people that died in this space. It's just like overflowing with spirit.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we walked up and down this hallway and they did this thing where they were like, hey, so if anybody wants to walk into the hallway and back, we're going to do a geo thermal. So I went with my best friend. So we walked to the end at this point horrified. It's the scariest runway I've ever done. I guess also I felt like it was a larger audience. So we get to the end of it. I'm like gripping onto her with my eyes are closed the entire time. I like couldn't even force my horrified at this.
Speaker 1: And with her boyfriend, whoever.
Speaker 3: Is on the right, you know, whoever's on the right in the white something's next to you and it was naturally me and I'm standing there and he was like it's really big, and I was like, oh God, like shaking in my boots at this scenario. And then all of a sudden, the girl I was with this was with my best friend at the time we went into this. She was like, it's really cool, isn't it. And I was like like I just knew. I was like hankering into this like feeling of like we're surrounded by a lot right now. And then she was like, I feel like something's on my shoulder, and she was like, can we go back? And that we had to walk back after that, and then the rest of this night was just kind of full of when you walk through a space central like air conditioning spots within the space is how I would describe it. When you take photos in there, sometimes you can't even see there are so many orbs in this in these photos. I mean, it's just full of them. It's a really intense experience. You feel history in a weird way. And I feel like there's just an overwhelming sense of sadness. Like I left and and I'm very much so considered myself an impast and I left it and I felt like I just needed to cry every time. It was just a really heavy experience and I felt a lot of kids died there.
Speaker 1: That's sad.
Speaker 3: They tell stories about this one boy named Tim, I think Tim, and he tosses a ball up and down the hallway and like you randomly see this all they're talking about. It didn't move when I was there, but on one of the ghost Hunter shows it rolled right at this guy's feet. So it's almost like, if you provoke these things enough in this space, you're going to get a reaction.
Speaker 1: Do you truly believe that they don't have somebody setting up, you know, rolling the ball and.
Speaker 3: You know what I the skeptic in me says absolutely, you know what I'm saying, just because it's ratings and having been through television.
Speaker 1: But I mean, especially when they're doing this thing like come pay and stay here for seven hours? For sure, But do you think or no?
Speaker 3: Do I? I mean, I don't think it was organized by the sanitarium. I feel like if anything that was organized by a production crew, because I've been there and because I have you feel it. It's overwhelming. There's no other way to describe it. But like it's there, you know what I'm saying, Like, if that's what you're looking for, whatever it is, it's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ah, that's so scary. It is.
Speaker 3: It's incredible to have gone through it, and to have gone through it multiple times in experience really similar thing.
Speaker 1: Would you go back?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think I'm over that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think it's.
Speaker 3: Just that, like I the memories that I have from this space to me seemed really just heavy. I don't know, And I feel like the older I get, the more empathic I get, the more I absorb everything.
Speaker 1: You know what thinking about that and thinking about your first story. But the little girl. I know there's all these medium shows and that you know that there's one in Hollywood, there's one in Long Island. But what if there was like the the spirit stylist, and it's you going in there and helping them, you know, update their their look.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of logistical questions I have on how I would make this happen.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we figure it out. First. You throw a sheet on if you know, if the.
Speaker 3: Sheet were thrown by other worldly fabrics. First of all, let's start there.
Speaker 1: I know someone, don't worry. I know you've got a gal anyway, So you also told me one time that you have a friend that has this crazy story.
Speaker 3: Or I have an I'm not gonna call her as strange. We've just kind of grown apart, but in it all kind of started from an experience that we both shared. I just moved to Louisville in this in this scenario, and I met somebody that was very in touch with her spiritual side and her I'm gonna say she was like even Wickan in ways, you know, like she was very explorative, and she also like really wanted to attract the energy, and she wanted to attract anything. I think, really, I think she was one of those people that was just kind of desperate to have something and to prove that to herself. And and I went through a lot of things like we you know, we had tripped mushrooms and red tyrot cards and gone on these interesting trips, you know what I'm saying. I went down a lot of weird roads with her, and I felt like some kind of synergy with her in that way. And it got to this kind of point where she was starting to reach out to other organizations in the city, a lot of which were dark, I'm gonna say, like really dark, and.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, like cons but CULTI d.
Speaker 3: Like Coulty dark, but not like Charles Manson Colty more more in the occult kind of way. I would I don't even know if I would say it's satanic, because I'm not somebody that's like kind of familiar with the realm of what that entails. But it was really dark, and I went to a couple of events with her, the first one being like a vision circle, which to me felt very like hypnosis based and I was not a fan of that. So we would ended up going to this like Halloween party, I guess, and the whole time I felt like I was being followed in this space and keep the money. It was like a gymnasium, so it's not like a massive space, but it was pretty big. I bet there were eighty to one hundred people in this space. It's a masquerade ball, except for I didn't catch that part. I showed up as Corilla Deville. So there's uh ninety five people in a room and only one that needs to show up as Corilla Deville to get followed.
Speaker 1: Let's be real.
Speaker 3: I was being followed because I looked like a wretchedal Look.
Speaker 1: But were they dressed up at all? Anybody?
Speaker 3: Everyone was dressed up? Oh okay, everyone was dressed up. I was just the only one that didn't take it as a masquerade got it. So we're at this event. I'm being what I feel followed and I tell her and she says, I know, I am too, and I was like, okay, well, who is followed, who do you think is following you? And it were two separate people and the one that was following her was this woman and I'm not gonna say her name, but she her name was I'm terrified of her. But she had been at the first circle that we had gone to that I felt really uncomfortable with about.
Speaker 1: The whole way. I'm confused.
Speaker 3: So like an actual human physical an actual human person. Oh, I was actual human person that was a part of this group, and now I learned afterwards her husband.
Speaker 1: But what you mean by follow like they're just kind of watching you from a far.
Speaker 3: Absolutely every move that we make, they were watching us. They were talking about but there were a lot of people in this room. I just felt very targeted. You know, when you're in a space. This was before Project Runway, so this is before anybody even had an inkling of who I was. So this is naturally you can and you just sense it when you're somebody that can kind of pick up on that energy. And it's me in a gas station with full face it like, I know everyone's staring at me, but you just kind of accept it in that space because you're in a gas station. Yeah, but when you're at a party and these people are blatantly staring at you. Yeah, you really are aware of your surroundings. It felt very much so like I had to watch my back in that way. So it comes like maybe like thirty forty minutes later, I feel a hand on my shoulder and it's the guy that had been making me feel odd, and he was like, well, I didn't catch your name, and I was like, I didn't give you my name, you know, I introduced.
Speaker 1: Myself was col Developers.
Speaker 3: Honestly I did. And he was like, no, what's your real name? And I was like, you know, I just wasn't going to give it up. Well, my friend had actually given this other woman her name, and this kind of night just fell odd. It wasn't super supernatural, it wasn't super anything. It was just really weird. So we go home that night, we go our separate ways whatever. I go to sleep that night and I wake up in what feels like a solid velvet hallway and my friend is at the other end of this hallway. Right, it's like a black meets like a burgundy kind of velvet hue hallway, and it's long and it keeps getting longer. The more. I look at her, but the only thing I can see is her eye contact in this dream, and all she says to me is she says, we can't get out of here. And I was like, what do you mean we cannot get out of here? And she was like, they're going to get us, and I was like, who is going to get us? And then in this dream, this man and this woman are standing side by They like walk out of these curtains and are standing side by side in this dream, and all I can do is make complete eye contact with my friend, and she was like, how are we going to get out of this? And it was like everything in me knew that I shouldn't be in this scenario. This room, to me, felt very real. It had a musty smell to it. It felt old, It felt like somewhere I It felt like this ride I had been on at a theme park that was really old and dusty, like one of the indoor ones. It just had this weird mechanical smell, almost like metallic, yeah you know that smell. And so all of these things to me were just really occurring, and I was like, I'm in this I'm in this fucking room right now, Like what am I going to do to get out? And it I don't know what I did, but I just fell back. I like, I just fell back in this room and it felt physically like I was falling. But this is basically what happened to me, is I just I fall back and it's like I hit my bed because I hit my head on the wall in this room, and it woke me up. And I woke up to my phone ringing and it was her and she says, how did you get out of there? No, that's what she said to me, how did you get out of there?
Speaker 1: And oh, my god.
Speaker 3: Covered in cold chills right now too? And I just like I didn't I didn't know what to say to her. I just I sat on the phone and I was like, I'm really scared right now. She was like, I don't know what just happened to us, and I was like, I think we were summoned there. I felt like, in our weekend dream state, we were pulled to this space by this woman and by this man who had made physical contact with me by putting a hand on my shoulder, and who had this woman had done the exact same to my friend that night and ever since that day. I just like, that's I'm really weird about touch with people that I don't I don't know, and I don't understand. I'm super guarded about it, I bet. But we haven't really talked since that moment. We never actually discussed what happened in that in the No.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you you remember leaving the party though, and.
Speaker 3: I remember leaving the party. Yeah. I didn't even really drink at this party. I was the one that drove us like, I didn't even really drink at the time. That is, yeah, terrified, terrifying, terrifying because it felt so real.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Rosemary's Baby? N Okay, another one that you might not like, because there's a moment that's like that and it's very culty and stuff and flickered. I just saw that, so it's very it's a cult scenario and she has this dream kind of moment and then she finally realizes this is not a dream, this is really happening. Yeah, And that's what it reminded me of.
Speaker 3: When you can look down and see your feet are solid on the ground and feel the weight of your feet on the ground, that's something that you you don't and the smell you don't forget that, the fact that I woke up to her calling me and her not being like hey are you okay, heye, anything, her saying how did you get out of there? I mean physically, I have. The only thing I could think to do in that room was to fall back, and it was almost like second nature. It was like a protection for me. It's like I knew that if I just fell I would fall out of this room in a way.
Speaker 1: That was some weird black magic.
Speaker 3: Weird black magic shit. I don't like it. Dark sided, dark sided, I have to this. Since then, I don't venture much into that realm. I mean, I stay really guarded on my shit. I really backed away from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I think it's like one of those instances when you realize, you know, your early twenties, I think are really you're explorative, and I mean some more than others. And I felt like I was really open and really explorative, and I was in the space where I was like, this is a thing that I'm not used to and it's different for me. I'm going to allow it to happen. And then you kind of get burned from a scenario like that, and it just becomes this like really scary thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one got me. I'm sorry I heard that got me.
Speaker 3: My heart is racing thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Do you have other stories?
Speaker 3: I mean not like that's like those are my absolute biggest stories that I have for the greatest, there's some pretty scary ones.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah this has been great.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Yeah, I wish I had some other crazy, crazy ones for you.
Speaker 1: But it's okay, you'll be back.
Speaker 3: I know you'd be excited about my my story with my my ex friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to play a game, Yeah, let's play a game. All right. It is time for EVP oh ev plice. All right. So what I do is I go to the internet. I search for EVPs. I find EVPs, and we're gonna listen, and you're gonna tell me what the investigator thinks the ghost is saying. Okay, now, I found this video. It is from the Kentucky United Paranormal Society from Kentucky. For me, I looked for Kentucky just for you, and it on YouTube. Theyre KuPS Paranormal and it's from various locations in central Kentucky. It's like a compilation video. And here's the first one. What do you think they think? This spirit is saying, I'm hungry?
Speaker 3: That's what I heard it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good guess. Let's try it again.
Speaker 3: I'm lonely. It's I'm something right, here's some options.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard that too. The first option, I'm lonely. B I'm rosy. See, I don't know her. Maybe it's like a Mariah j.
Speaker 3: Low situation or d No, I'm just kidding. I think it's I think it's I'm lonely.
Speaker 1: Let's listen again. Yeah, I kind of think it is too. They said it's I'm rosy. Well, who was Rosie? Who's rosy? No backstory? I know there wasn't a backstory, so I guess maybe it was a rosy, Hey Rosy, nice to meet you. What are you wearing? Here's another one, and tell me what you think they think?
Speaker 3: It says, oh, can you play that one again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little obscure, right, and.
Speaker 3: He guesses maybe which one's next?
Speaker 1: Which one's next?
Speaker 3: Don't know, let's play it. Can you play it one more time?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, which one's next? Yeah, that's it could be thank you next, that's exactly what which ps you worked on that video? What did you do on that?
Speaker 3: I decorated the video, so you did all the mean girls. I built the burn book, which was like kind of a big thing.
Speaker 1: And where do you have the burn book?
Speaker 3: I don't. She has the burn Book, and I kind of can't say anything more. Okay, there's just some cool stuff coming and I did. I decorated me Regina George's bedroom. So basically every fabric, every piece of furniture, and there're a reupholstered to match the bedroom. I did the custom would or the custom Elwood's bedspread.
Speaker 1: And it is so cool.
Speaker 3: It's like a wild world I fell into.
Speaker 1: So watch Arietta Grande's thank You next and you can see some seven rooms. Two. Okay, back to the ghosts.
Speaker 3: Which one's next?
Speaker 1: Which one's next? Okay? Is it a is Mike up? I don't know. Maybe it was like maybe he's just wondering, Hey is Mike up? I want to play h B get some wine in here? Maybe they want to whine. I don't know. See it's the lion King. Maybe like they were maybe they were at maybe see we don't hear what the investing. Maybe the investigator asked what Disney movie. Are you most excited for my direction?
Speaker 3: Backstory? Man? It's important?
Speaker 1: The Lion King or d Hey, y'all, I'm a Kentucky girls. Can y'all hear me?
Speaker 3: I wish which of those do you think it was? I don't think it sounds like any of those, but I guess is Mike up?
Speaker 1: It is is Mike up.
Speaker 3: There must be some backstory I would I can, I could hear is Mike here? Yeah, Mike here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe from a downstairs and my queer maybe that that's what it was.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it was.
Speaker 3: Got some gay ghosts?
Speaker 1: I love gay ghosts. What kind of ghost would you be? Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, A colorful one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: So what would you wear?
Speaker 3: I'd be really upset to be stuck in one thing, if I'm being honest, Yeah, right, Like I'd be devastated. Maybe I would haunt like a like a playhouse or something.
Speaker 1: I wonder if ghosts can try on clothes or do they fall off?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I would imagine they just go right through it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh that would be tough to see, like an amazing look and Nick, you literally can't physically get in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically that would be devastating. Actually, it's like a worst case scenario for me.
Speaker 1: That maybe that's how Maybe that's maybe.
Speaker 3: That's my oh my god, like an American horror story when the covin they all have their own versions of their personal health. Yes, that's mine being stuck in barneys and not being able to try a thing on.
Speaker 1: I have a final question, final question, Yes, what's up. Let's say being a ghost is not a bad thing. Would you come visit me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really if you died before me, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm needy enough as a human being. It's where I would visit everybody. I would definitely make my presence known. Yeah, like, and you definitely would target the people with a thinner veil, right totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like, yeah, make make your tour, just do like a straight up tour.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, it's just like like a world tour for me, just only terrorized, like terrorizing people. I would probably not be a nice guystut I get it through a lot of scaring people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you would probably turn off the Real Housewives. God, since you don't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm definitely curious to see what's in my house though? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Should we do a seance at your house?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm it. Could you imagine what if it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what if it's there? Like I'd have to move, I'd have to give up my apartment.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't do like a saging, you know, get it all out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because work though, Like I'm always afraid it's just gonna rile it up, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. One day we'll know.
Speaker 3: Maybe one day we'll know.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine whatever? I think? We did everything we need to do today?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, tell us what you got going on.
Speaker 3: Well, I I'm about to launch a collection whenever I muster up the energy. I've been taking some personal time to just like enjoy life and not be a workaholic totally. But it's androgynous, unisex, multiple sizes, and I'm also launching a home goods collection with it.
Speaker 1: Stop. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of tying in together my set design world with my fashion world.
Speaker 1: Smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I work with like an incredible team that does, like my production designer and everyone else that.
Speaker 1: We work with.
Speaker 3: We're called Team Nomad and it's a bunch of honestly nomads that just kind of wonder and like create amazing things. And they've definitely inspired me to like explore this decorative side of of what I do. Maybe we could do like a ghost inspired collection.
Speaker 1: Girl. Yeah, yes, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: We still have to make you something.
Speaker 1: I know I have something to talk to you about.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Let's go do that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: On social media, Oh.
Speaker 3: Social media, my instagram is at Gunner and death Ridge. It's g U n n A R d.
Speaker 1: E A t h E r A g E and rage again. If you guys are watching those Ariana videos anything any.
Speaker 3: Other videos or arianas. We did Thank You next and Seven Rings break Up with your Boyfriend so good. Oh my god. We did Halsey's which was really crazy. We work with Hannah Leux Davis, the director, and she's just like a mad woman. She's so talented and has such a great vision. And we did Casey Musgraves with her too, right before she won her Album of the Year Wild. It's been a crazy ride. We work with so many talented.
Speaker 1: You are killing it.
Speaker 3: It's been really amazing. This next year I think is going to be even bigger. It's gonna be Wild one year in l A. Not bad for it to have all that under my.
Speaker 1: Belt, right killing it.
Speaker 3: I also have a feature film coming out, so what now? Yeah, I think it's gonna hit this year. It's a film that I had costumed last year and it has some really massive names in it. Oh, Sean Hayes, isn't it? From Will and Grace and Alice and Janny love It? She was Wild? Matthew Broderick, isn't it? It's a really really incredible film. Jim Rash from Community, isn't it? Margot Martin Dale?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: It's just comedy, comedy and going to be brilliant. It's really as The costuming is really suburbs. I'm excited for that to come out as well.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with Gunner death Ridge and Wow, I'm telling you, I get very scared during these episodes, but I have not had full on shivers and goose pimples on my body like I did when he was telling that story about the dream. Oh my goad, that was good though. That was a good one. That was a good one. He got me. Guys, Thanks so much for listening. We're here every Thursday, so please keep telling your friends, keep posting about the show. Join the Facebook group and share your stories there. We just recorded an episode coming up soon that is me and another fun fabulous drag Queen leganja estrandro We're reading the stories and it is a great time. You're gonna love that episode. And you might actually hear one of your stories from the Facebook group or from the other way that you could send me a story which is at on Apple Podcasts. If you go give us a five star rating and leave it in the review, I will happily read it on the air, especially if it really spooks me. Please subscribe to the show, and you know, like the Facebook page as well as the Facebook group. I am on Instagram at Roz Dress fales venmo at Queen Ross. I've got a Facebook page, Roll's dress full, as I've got all those things. I'm everywhere. So I love you guys, I really do, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me. Okay.
Speaker 2: Back Star Beans a podcast network