Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Senator we finally saw what the agenda of Kamala Harris is, or maybe we didn't get to see any agenda at all from her in her big speech closing out the coronation of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Well, last night the DNC Convention ended. I guess we can say our long national nightmare is over. We saw Kamala Harris's acceptance speech, and I would say the speech was simultaneously vapid, radical, disconnected from reality and dangerous as hell. We're going to break it down. We're going to break down what her strategy was, We're gonna break down what she said, and we're going to break down what the consequences are likely to be from the speech last night. You're not gonna what want to miss this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was truly an incredible speech, and I don't say that as a compliment. What was in it We're gonna talk about that. And before we get to that, you saw the protesters that were outside of the convention, and they were there advocating for the terrorists that attacked Israel. It is shocking to see just how many of them were demanding that we cut ties with Israel. And now we are quickly approaching the one year anniversary of the horrific Hamas attacks on Israel, and still the Holy Land continues to be attacked on multiple fronts. Deadly threats are increasing in northern Israel. There were constant rocket attacks from Hesbla that have been fired Israel, causing widespread damage, including this summer raging wildfires destroying precious farmland. Since the war started, our good friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has been on the forefront in Israel addressing the most important needs of the most vulnerable. That's why I'm partnering with IFCJ today and your life saving donation will help provide emergency food as well as critical security needs such as flak jackets, firefighting equipment, armored vehicles including armored ambulances, bomb shelters, and so much more. We're looking for five hundred listeners to join the Fellowship and me by donating one hundred and fifty dollars to meet these urgent security needs of the people being attacked in Israel. And thanks to a generous IFCJS supporter, your gift will be matched, doubling your impact in the Holy Land. To make a gift, you can call right now eight at eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight at eight four eight eight IFCJ or four three two five. You can also go online to support IFCJ dot org to give that's one word, support IFCJ dot org.
Speaker 1: Israel needs our support now more than ever.
Speaker 2: Stand with them today, support IFCJ dot org centater. This speech was obviously a important import moment for her campaign. It was an important week to really launch her as Hey, I am officially the candidate.
Speaker 1: I've got the nomination. It is me.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden. They got rid of him after midnight on Monday night on a scout of one to ten. What would you give her? What grade if you want to use that ranking system would you give her for this speech?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Look, I think this speech was effective. You and I predicted early on that she would have good speech writers. They'd write a speech and she would read it from the teleprompter.
Speaker 1: Just fine.
Speaker 3: Look, it's been a month since she's been the presumptive nominee. In that entire time, she's done no media interviews. She hasn't taken questions but she has read from the teleprompter, and tonight she read from the teleprompter as well. She read effectively. But I want to break down the different elements of the speech because I think each of the different elements I described is significant. The first one I said is vapid. It really was striking how little policy was in this speech. The first half of the speech could have been given by a Democrat or a Republican. It was utterly disconnected to any policy proposal whatsoever, to anything that she would do as president. So the first half was biographical. She talked about some shocking positions, like she loved her mom, and she loves her sister, and she likes kids, and and she talked about that that that that that we need to be aspirational and we need to be able to do more, and we need to have opportunity. And it was a lot of pretty words that speech writers write that actually said next to nothing. That they did not say anything about what people's lives would be like if she's president. But uh, you know, they sounded nice to someone who is generally listening, not not paying that close of attention. They were nice speech writer lines. Although it's striking as I said, just how many of them could have been delivered by a nominee at a Republican convention. It reminded me of The Simpsons when when Kang and Codos are both both running for president and and and and they pledged to go yeah forwards, not backwards, upwards, not downwards, and twirling twirling into the future. I halfway expected her to start twirling, uh, because because those were the sort of sort of lines that were there. Vapid was there, but it was also at the same time radical. Now how can that be because when she got in to policy, the policy that she laid out, every bit of it was hard left that there. There was virtually zero policy in that speech designed to appeal to the middle. So, first of all, her first major policy initiative was abortion. And if anyone has missed, uh missed the narrative, she's for it. She's for it in all circumstances, no matter what. There are no limitations she has ever suggested she would countenance, and she pledged as her first major reason to vote for that she would gladly sign legislation striking down every restriction all across the country. Now, mind you, that is a position striking down legalizing abortion up until the including the ninth month of pregnancy, with no limits whatsoever. That's a position nine percent of Americans agree with. Ninety one percent of Americans do not want to see late term abortions. And that was where she started. Then from there she went to amnesty for illegal aliens, and she wanted a path to citizenship for every illegal alien in America. She had a rhetorical nod declaiming she would secure the border, but she very quickly got to where she's interested in, which is taking every one of the eleven and a half million illegal aliens that that she has allowed in as borders are and making them Democrat voters. And so that was a critical part of her proposal. And then the other major policy element she had there was when she got to the Middle East. When she got to the Middle East, she did have a sentence or two about standing with Israel, which which got some polite applause in the room, and then she said, we will fight for the self determination of the Palestinian people, and the place erupted. It was her single biggest applause line of the night, which gives you a sense of the priorities of the radicals there that that nothing mattered more to them.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 3: She did have a sentence condemning Hamas for the murder of twelve hundred civilians, although she didn't say they murdered twelve hundred civilians. But she did have a sentence condemning Hamas, which I guess in the Democrat party counts for some monica of bravery. But and that, as I said, got polite applause. But where the stadium erupted was when she said she stood with the Palestinian people. That again, is is the radical nature of today's Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the I think most disgusting moments of the night was when Kamala Harris went to grandstand on how she protects because she's an attorney, and she says her only client is the American people. She went on a nice rant about that and how she's never had any private client, it's just the American people. And she basically said, vote for me because I'm the protector in chief. I'm gonna be America's lawyer.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna defend you from chaos that happens, and you trust me as your lawyer.
Speaker 1: And she described it this way.
Speaker 5: Because I believe everyone has a right to safety, to dignity, and to justice.
Speaker 2: Senator I heard that, and she got a big applause from that line.
Speaker 1: And I look at reality.
Speaker 2: Look at the children that are in sex slavery right now. Look at the children that are in that have been trafficked and are being abused as they are working for nothing like we see in countries like China with slave labor with among children. Look at the people that have been terrorized by illegal immigrants that have come across the border. Jobs have been taken away, communities that are being attacked, the fetanyol that's coming across the southern border.
Speaker 1: Take your pick on those.
Speaker 2: But when she says that everyone has this right to X, Y and z, she's the one that's that has actually done the opposite of that. She's been a lawyer for anybody. It's been for the cartels and the illegal immigrants.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the embodiment of the third characteristic of the speech that I mentioned, disconnected from reality. In this speech, she leaned in heavily to being a prosecutor, and suddenly being a prosecutor is a good thing again. For a long time among Democrats, it was not, But tonight she was playing the part of prosecutor and tough guy, and you know what was really there were a lot of things that were bizarre about the speech, but one of the most bizarre things at no point in the speech did she acknowledge that she is the sitting vice president of the United States, that she is part of the current administration, that she goes to work in the White House every day, that Joe Biden right now, this instant is the president of the United States, and this whole speech, it was written as if she were the challenger, as if Donald Trump was the president, and she has no responsibility for any policies whatsoever. You know, you think about it. Historically, a vice president running to succeed an incumbent president runs on here's our record, here's what we accomplished. Go back and listen to the speech again. There's virtually nothing in the speech that says, here's what we accomplished. There's not a word about what we accomplished on the economy. She didn't say anything about that. There's certainly not a word about what she and Joe Biden accomplished on inflation, because it's been an absolute train wreck. There's not a word about what they accomplished on the debt, because the debt has skyrocketed. There's certainly not a word on what they accomplished on the border, because the border has been the worst illegal immigration in our nation's history. There's not a word about what they accomplished on crime. Even when she's beating her chest and saying she's a prosecutor, there's not a word about this. It is all entirely disconnected from the last four years. And when she says that everyone has a right to safety, I don't think there was a line in the speech that made me more angry. Because her entire political career, all of it, has been devoted to undermining the safety of the vulnerable. Kamala Harris has been the borders are for the last four years. She is responsible for every damn murderer she and Joe Biden release. She is responsible for every rapist, every child molester, every drunk driver.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 3: The same day she was giving this speech, Donald Trump was at the border, and he was there with the parents of Rachel Marin, the beautiful mother of five who was raped and murdered in suburban Maryland. She was also there with Alexis Nungary, the mom of Joscelyn Hungary, the beautiful twelve year old girl raped and murdered in Houston, and they shared the agony. As you know, I've gotten to know Joscelyn's mom, I've gotten to know Joscelyn's grandfather, the pain, the agony I have sat in their living room. Look, the worst pain anyone could endure is a parent losing a child, and even worse than that is to lose a child in an instance where you know the utter hell that your child endured in her last hours on earth. What happened to Joscelyn was sick and twisted, and Kamala Harris took zero responsibility for the fact that it is her policies. The Biden Harris administration had those murderers in custody when they came from Venezuela. There were three thousand open beds. They could have held them in attention, they could have deplored them and Joscelyn would still be alive. But instead, because Kamala Harris wanted political power, she let them go. Those murderers came to Houston and they raped and murdered that precious angel. That is happening day after day after day. And by the way, Kamala's record goes back for years on this. It's not just open borders, which she has always supported, but it is also crime. She has consistently stood with violent criminals in Minneapolis when Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters were burning Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: What did she do.
Speaker 3: She didn't stand for the safety of the citizens of Minneapolis. She didn't stand and defend the police whose cars were being firebombed. She didn't stand and defend the shopkeepers who were being looted.
Speaker 1: No, what did she do.
Speaker 3: She raised money to bail out of jail the violent criminals. Over and over and over again. When Kamala has faced a choice, do you stand with the American people, do you stand with the victims of crime, or do you stand with the criminals. Consistently and without fail she has stood with the criminals. That's her record as vice president, that was her record as a United States Senator. And as I said, this speech was utterly disconnec from reality. It is as if she's running as a challenger and she is treating Trump as the sitting president of the United States.
Speaker 2: She also presented what I would refer to as the Deal with the Devil. She said, and I want to play this because I think it's important for people to understand just the amount of lies in this speech. When it came to the border, she said, I know the importance of safety and security at the border. And there was one little line in there, and I'm sure Center you heard it because you were watching this live and I was as well. Where she said, and I'm quoting it because I wanted to stand out to everybody when we play it. She said, we can create an earned pathway to citizenship and secure our border.
Speaker 1: There it is, let.
Speaker 2: Me give amnesty to twenty million or however many have gotten into this country, and then I'll give you security. It was only one line to explain her intent. Here's a bunch of other words she used around it.
Speaker 1: Listen and let me be there, and let me be clear.
Speaker 5: After decades in law enforcement, I know the importance of safety and security, especially at our border. Last year, Joe and I brought together Democrats and conservative Republicans to write the strongest border bill in decades. The Border Patrol endorsed it. But Donald Trump believes a border deal would hurt his campaign, so he ordered his allies in.
Speaker 1: Congress to kill the deal.
Speaker 5: Well, I refuse to play politics with our security, and here is my pledge to you as president.
Speaker 1: I will bring back.
Speaker 5: The bipartisan border security bill that he killed, and I will sign it into law.
Speaker 1: I know, I know we can live.
Speaker 5: Up to our proud heritage as a nation of immigrants and reform our broken immigration system. We can create an earned pathway to citizenship and secure our border.
Speaker 2: First thing, let's just clear up, because he were in the Senate when this whole quote toughest bill ever bipartisan was happening. She didn't tell you the whole truth on that, did She.
Speaker 3: Almost every word of what she said there was deliberately false. So Number one, this so called border deal was written by Chuck Schumer, and it was designed to put in the law Joe Biden's open border policies to continue this invasion at the border in perpetuity. This bill is a disaster. It codified, it wrote into law catch and release. That's the policy that caused this crisis that came from Joe Biden to Kamala Harris. It wrote into law that illegal immigrants when they came here would automatically be given work authorization and allowed to work, which continues the magnet drawing people here illegally. It wrote into law that many illegal aliens would be given taxpayer funded attorneys. It wrote into law that billions of dollars would be sent to sanctuary cities and to the NGOs that are helping the drug traffickers and the human traffickers bring illegal aliens into this country. And it normalized five thousand illegal immigrants a day. That's one point eight million illegal immigrants a year, every year, forever, into perpetuity. The lead Democrat negotiator on this was Chris Murphy, one of the most partisan left wing Democrats in the entire Senate.
Speaker 1: Chris Murphy.
Speaker 3: When the bill was introduced, he very candidly and openly said, this bill does not close the border. So when she says I'm going to sign this bill and secure the border, she is lying. She knows it doesn't secure the border. She doesn't want it to secure the border. She wants millions of illegal aliens to keep coming in year after year after year. And her line that the reason it failed was because Trump politically wanted it to fail, that is utterly false. So Schumer and the Democrats kept the details of this bill a secret right until the very end when they release the bill. It collapsed within twenty four hours once people read the text. Because the bill was a joke. It was a disaster. It would have made the problem worse. She knows that, but she's playing political games, and I'll tell you the press is going to go along with her and repeat that lie over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you about our friends at Bond Arms.
Speaker 2: If you know me, you know I'm a Stanta advocate for a god given Secondmendment rights. Without carrying a firearm and having to use that firearm to protect myself in a shooting, I wouldn't be here right now. Shooting is one of my favorite pastimes. I even own a gun range in a gun store to help other people be able to protect and defend themselves and their family. Well, I also want to talk about how tough our forty fifth president is. Anyone who can bounce back from the personal attack as Trump has and the attempted assassination immediately go back to work for the American people is a powerful and resilient leader.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to tell you about something.
Speaker 2: Really cool, and that is about Bond Arms, a thirty year old Texas company that has an extremely powerful, tough handgun called the forty five XLV. It is to honor the forty fifth president called the Living Legend. You can go to get bondarms dot com today and find out more about this new forty five XLV model to honor this amazing living Legend. They're a very limited number that will be made of this special handgun and it will only be available for a limited time at a low price of only five hundred and forty five dollars and forty seven cents. Yeah, you can figure out the forty five slash forty seven right there. It will become a collector's item and something you'll be proud to own, shoot and show your friends. So go to get bondarms dot com today and check out this incredible handgun. Let's get bondarms dot com today and check out their entire line, including this collectible that honors the forty fifth president. Senator let me ask you another question about her speech, and that is, let's take a step back from from what she had to say on the on the immigration issue and those lies. But she had also she said you can trust me on foreign policy, and you can trust me on the economy. It's like she's never been elected, that she's somehow implying that she's not really in power, that she's asking for a job when she's already the vice president of the United States of America. I mean, I posted a couple things about this on Socialist and number one, there's nothing quote joyful that was a theme of the convention about paying twenty two percent more for groceries since Kamala took office. But that's the reality. And she says day one she's gonna do all of these things. Day one for Kamala Harris was January the twentieth of twenty twenty one. She created this mess, and she's acting like she wasn't even a part of it.
Speaker 3: Well, and interestingly enough, when you say that she says she's going to do all of these things, she actually had no policy that she laid out in any of this. So when she's talking about inflation, she says, I'm going to lower prices, but she doesn't talk about her ridiculous policy proposals in the last couple of weeks or her government price controls that are going to set the prices of brocl in the grocery store. She didn't mention that at all. She didn't talk about her proposal to give away twenty five thousand dollars to anyone who wants to buy a house, which is a proposal that would only drive up the cost of houses by I don't know, twenty five thousand dollars, and drive up a debt and drive up inflation. She didn't talk about any of the policy proposals. She just said, I'm going to lower the prices of everything. She also, by the way, did not talk about all of the policies that she and Biden have put in place attacking oil and gas production in the United States, which is a huge driver number one of inflation in the price of gasoline. They caused this because they wanted it, but number two, it's a huge driver in every other form of inflation. She didn't mention any of that as well. She just said, I'm going to lower your prices while I'm gonna pull out my magic wand I'm going to wave it in the air.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: On foreign policy, she said she would stand up to her enemy. She did lean in hard on Ukraine, which that's become a ver choose signal for Democrats now. She didn't acknowledge that her administration's waiving the sanctions on Nordstream too and giving a multi billion dollar gift to Putin is what enabled and caused the war in Ukraine. She didn't acknowledge that at all. She did say she'd stand up to Iran without acknowledging that she and Joe Biden have given the Iyatola Kameinee over one hundred billion dollars that they continue today while she's giving this speech, her administration is still not enforcing oil sanctions against Iran the money they are making. Iran is selling two million barrels a day of oil. When she came into office, Iran was selling three hundred thousand barrels a day in oil. That delta between three hundred thousand a day and two million a day has been over eighty billion dollars, and they're still allowing Iran to do it. Iran is funding Hamas, is funding Hesbela. Ninety percent of Hamas's budget comes from Iran. Ninety percent of Hesbela's budget comes from Moran. And she didn't acknowledge any of that. She just said, I'm going to magically lower prices. And as I said, the disconnected from reality part is, well, wait, you're in office now. If there's some magic ability to lower prices, why aren't you using it today? And of course there isn't. And even more so, it is her policies that have caused this inflation, which she never took ownership of. Look when I mentioned this speech was radical, I want you to listen to what Chris Cuomo said last night on News Nation. Give a listen.
Speaker 4: Yes, Kamala Harris talked about immigration but excusing the situation of the status quo as being a function of one bill not getting allowed to.
Speaker 1: Pass by Trump.
Speaker 4: It's not going to be satisfying, not to independent voters, not for people who study.
Speaker 2: The issue, not to independent voters. And that's the big question. Did she move the needle in this speech within pennant voters. I don't think she did, Senator, I really don't.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I hope you're right, but but the fourth characteristic I said was was dangerous as hell. Uh And and and and that worries me. I I think she read the speech just fine. I think it was well written by a cadre of Democrats speechwriters, and and and listen. She also blasted Trump. She blasted Trump with a whole series of lies. One of the things the Democrats have done relentlessly is going after Project twenty twenty five, which was written by the Heritage Foundation. And Trump has rightly said he hasn't read what they've written, and he doesn't know what it is, and it's not what he's campaigning on, which is of course right. And by the way, in every campaign, they're all sorts of different think tanks on the left and right that write what they want their candidate to do, and and their left wing think tanks, right wing think tanks. That doesn't mean it's what the candidate's gonna do. But but but she deliberately went after and tarred Trumps, as have the other speakers at the convention, and has had the Democrats for a long time with what she described as a really radical agenda that has the potential to be dangerous. And I'm going to predict. Look, I think she will get a slight, a modest bump out of this. I actually think most of the bump you get out of a convention she's already gotten because we've had effectively a month long convention for a month, the media has been relentlessly doing a coronation of Kamala Harris, not just a coronation, a canonization. They've been turning her into a saint. And I think this speech, although there was a lot of substance missing, although there were radical things slipped into it, and although it was, as I said, utterly disconnected from reality, if you didn't pay that close of attention, it sounded nice. It sounded aspirational. She smiled a lot. She didn't say anything that if you're just listening to that sentence, that sounded on its face crazy. And my prediction is next week will be the highest numbers Kamala Harris has this entire election. I think it will be next week. I think she's on a sugar high, and I think we will start to see her numbers go down after next week. But I think next week will be the high point. And in my view, the key to this election, what the Trump campaign needs to do every day is focus on her actual record, focus on the fact that she is not the challenger, She is not out of power. She is in office right now. The problems that she's campaigning against she caused, her policies caused the chaos at the southern border. Not only did she cause, not only was she in charge of as the borders are, but she continues to cause them. She doesn't change them even today. The inflation she caused and Joe Biden caused by out of control spending in debt, and by their as salt on oil and gas driving up energy costs. The Trump campaign needs to lay out the facts, lay out the record, and on substance. I think this race, I think every day after next week, Kamala's numbers go down.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that you said they need to lay at these facts and the rapid response from the Trump campaign. I think did a pretty damn good job during the Democratic Convention laying some of this out, because right at the end of her speech, they sent out a picture with Kamala Harris next to Joe Biden and it said Biden Harris accomplishments.
Speaker 1: And here it was the bullet points.
Speaker 2: Allowed fifteen million inveted legals into the country, historic inflation crisis, record high gas prices in all fifty states, record high consumer debt, released terrorists into the country. Ukraine, Russia War, Israel, Humaswar, disaster, to withdrawal from Afghanistan, violent crime skyrocketing, tried to jail political rival in the name of democracy, lied to the American public about Joe's decline, and I think we should talk about that. In a second, Center declared war on American energy. Record low test scores in this country right now for Kate through twelve students, and she was also the most unpopular vice president in US history. Now there's a trust factor here, and I'm not so sure that the Trump campaign has done a good enough job of talking about this issue, and I think they should actually talk about it more, especially at the debate coming up. Is how can we trust you when you clearly covered up the cognitive decline of the president of the United States of America. I think that would resonate with American voters. Can I trust a woman that clearly lied to me for three years?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess I don't see it the same way you do. I think most voters are cynical to politicians across the board. I think they think all politicians are liars. And so did Kamala Harris lie to the American people for four years? Absolutely? Did she cover up Joe Biden's mental decline? Absolutely? I'm not sure that changes a vote, though I think that's a little bit baked into the cake. What I would like to see the conversation on. I think every election turns on the most basic question, are you better off than you were four years ago?
Speaker 1: A man?
Speaker 3: And when the Trump campaign gets distracted by issues that are not about how the American people's lives are worse off today than they were when Trump was president. If the campaign gets distracted, it's not making progress. I think it needs to focus every day. And by the way, look that set of bullet points that the campaign put out last night. That was a good set of bullet points. That needs to be very much what Donald Trump is saying on the stump, what he's saying and interviews, what their ads are saying. And the points in there that has not gotten enough attention is the plummeting test scores for kids, and especially African American kids and Hispanic kids. And you know, it was striking tonight at the convention. Earlier in the convention, before Kamala spoke, they had Randy Weiningarten, the leader of one of the big teachers unions, who advocated for shutting down schools for over a year. Tens of millions of school kids had their schools shut down for over a year because of COVID. Kamala was a vocal and vigorous advocate of that, and it will go down, I believe in history, is one of the most catastrophic policies ever implemented that hurt tens of millions of children across this country. I think we need to make that case that kids have been hurt by her radical policies, and you overlay that by her radical immigration policies that are releasing violent criminals that are threatening kids. You overlay that with her radical policies supporting defense funding the police that are releasing violent criminals that are threatening our kids. Look, much of this election is going to come down to suburban voters and suburban women who historically have voted Republican and in recent years have moved left. And suburban women in recent elections have not been fans of Trump personally of his style. However, you look at the number one issue with suburban women, it is illegal immigration and it is crime. Those two together and it goes fundamentally to the safety of their families, the safety of their kids. And I think litigating that case, making the case that Kamala Harris has endangered your family and your children is really important. I also mention on the disconnected from reality. Kamala went through this whole litany that Trump is going to lock up his opponents and and wage war on you and and send American troops against the American people, and it really was a dystopian mad Max picture of Trump as a deranged dictator. And listen, that's the kind of rhetoric that sells well with left wing Democrats, but it ignores the fact that we had four years with Donald Trump as president. He didn't do any of that. For that matter, the party that has done much of that has been Joe Biden and Kamala Harris that have used the Department of Justice and the FBI to attack their their political opponents over and over and over again, especially Donald Trump, but also pro life activists, also individual conservatives engaged in free speech that they've engaged in the most massive effort of censorship in bed with big tech, and making that case that look, we know what a Trump presidency is like, We've been through it, and in almost every circumstance, the lives of Americans were better when Trump was president than they are now. That contrast, every day between now an election day needs to be front and center.
Speaker 2: I've got two more questions I want to ask you. Before I do that, though, I want to tell you about in Patriot Mobile, Americans are very tired and frustrated by giving their money to companies that actually hate their values. Well, in the big mobile world, there's a lot of companies that hate your values, your conservative Christian values, and thankfully there are companies like Patriot Mobile that still believe in America and believe in our constitution.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I've been a proud partner with Patriot Mobile now for about a decade. They've been in business for over a decade. They found out when they were paying their bills to the big mobile companies where their money was going.
Speaker 1: It was going to.
Speaker 2: Hardcore leftist causes, candidates and organizations, including those that support, advocate, and pay for abortions. That is exactly why I want you to switch to Patriot Mobile, because not only are they in the front lines fighting for our First and Second Amendment rights, but they put their money where their mouth is. They take about five percent of your bill every month, that no extra cost to you, and they give it back to conservative organizations that support the sanctity of life, support our military, support our first responders and our wounded warriors, support our First and our Second Amendment. So if you're ready to take a stand with your dollars, well, then you need to switch to Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you a free month of.
Speaker 2: Service and you're going to get the same nationwide coverage as the big providers because they all now in twenty twenty four use the same networks, the same towers. Plus Patriot Mobile to give you a peace of mind, they have a service coverage guarantee. They have one hundred percent US based customer service team that will find the best plans for your needs and many times save you real money. So keep your same number, keep your phone, or you can upgrade to a new one. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict, Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict, or call them nine seven to two Patriot that's nine seven to two Patriot and get a free month when you use the offer code verdict nine seven to two Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict and get a free month service when you use the offer code verdict. Senaer I got two questions I want to ask you. One of them goes back to are the American people dumb enough? Or are they going to be offended by one of the things that Kamala Harris said. She said she accepted the Democrats nomination on behalf of the people.
Speaker 1: No one voted for this woman, No one.
Speaker 5: Be clear, my entire career, I've only had one client, the people, and so on. Behalf of the people.
Speaker 1: On.
Speaker 5: Behalf of every American, regardless of party, race, gender, or the language of grandmother speaks.
Speaker 4: On.
Speaker 5: Behalf of my mother and everyone who has ever set out on their own unlikely journey.
Speaker 2: On.
Speaker 5: Behalf of Americans, like the people I grew up with, people who work hard, chase their dreams, and look out for one another. On behalf of everyone whose story could only be written in the greatest nation on earth.
Speaker 1: I accept your nomination.
Speaker 2: To be president and high of face center, great story, eight words, great speech writing, thoes this one problem.
Speaker 1: No one voted for her.
Speaker 3: You know, I got to say again, I don't think that's an issue that actually is going to move a single vote today. So the people that would be mad that no one voted for are the Democrats who voted for Joe Biden, and other than Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. Jill Biden, and Hunter Biden. I don't know that there is a fourth Democrat in America that is mad right now. Every one of them is thrilled and relieved that they don't have what they perceived as the millstone around their neck. That was Joe Biden bringing them to a certain loss, and they all believe they now have a real chance at victory in November. So there's not a single voter on the Democrats side of the aisle who is angry that they are disenfranchised, and I think anybody else, frankly doesn't care. So that Riff, to be honest, I thought that Riff was was pretty effective. I thought it was well written. She did a good job of leaning into her record as Attorney General. You notice, by the way, there was essentially not a word about her time as Senator. I served with her in the US Senate.
Speaker 1: For man, I mean, there was nothing there.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you that she was the most liberal senator in the entire US Senate. She voted to the left of Bernie Sanders and to the left of Elizabeth Warren, that is hard to do. I served with Bernie and Elizabeth. They're both really whacked out on the far left, and Kamala was further left. Remember Kamala as a senator. In one hearing she compared ice are our immigration agents with to the KKK, which was grotesque and offensive, and all of that she just erased. Instead, she leaned into her time and by the way, she she largely erased her time as DA as well, because her time as DA was a train wreck. She basically leaned into her time as Attorney General. And I got to tell you, state attorneys general, it is a great job because a state ag lets you bring cases that are really politically popular that you could lean in on. So she could say, I fought on behalf of the elderly, on behalf of veterans. Anyone who's been an AG could give that same litany. But it's a pretty effective litany. And saying, you know, she described going to court and saying, Kamala Harris for the people. I got to say, having spent five and a half years as Solicitor General of Texas, any time I was in court and and and and and say ted Cruz for the state of Texas. Look, that would send send a chill down your spine. I understood what she was saying when she was saying that, and I thought rhetorically that was effective. Now the response goes back to what we said before. The response is, well, what have her policies done for the people? And they have hurt the people over and over and over again. Her record as Senator and her record as Vice President has been Kamala Harris for the criminals, Kamala Harris for the drug cartels, Kamala Harris for the human traffickers, Kamala Harris for the Ayatola, Kamala Harris for Hamas and Hesbela, because the money she sent to the Ayatola went to Hamas and Hesbela, Kamala Harris for communist China. There was virtually not a word about China and this entire speech because this administration has been in bed with China from day one. Her record has consistently been siding with everybody except the American people. But in order for that point to be made, it's incumbent on the Trump campaign to make that point, because the media sures Heck isn't.
Speaker 2: Which brings me my final question there is a chance we could have a October surprise on Friday. There is reporting out there, and this is pure spect. I want to make that very clear that RFK Junior will be with Trump and could possibly endorse Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: How big of an impact could that have on this race?
Speaker 2: If you go back and look at history, whether it's a Green Party, whether it's you know, NAT, or whether it's Parole, these third party candidates can absolutely sway an election one way or the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I don't know. So so RFK is dropping out that that is happening at this very instant, So he is pulling his name off of the ballot. That's happening. Whether or not he endorses Trump, I don't know for sure. I find it plausible that he will. I think he really hates Biden and Harris and and and so if he does endorse Trump, look, I think that's certainly a positive, and it may even be a meaningful positive. I don't know how significant that will be. When Biden was running, there was potentially a significant share of the vote that was disaffect affected Democrats who were unhappy with Joe Biden, who recognized that he had serious mental decline that he wasn't up to being commander in chief. Who were voting for RFK as a protest vote. I think what Kamala has done is largely brought back those disaffected Democrats. If you look across the country, we're seeing polling numbers across the country where Democrats are up anywhere from five to eight points. And what has happened is the Democrats had been fractured and divided and they've now become united. And then they're united because they have hope again, because they're they're They're like a drowning man who's been thrown a life preserver. So I hope RFK does endorse Trump. I think, as I said, that's a positive.
Speaker 1: But at this.
Speaker 3: Point, I'm not sure there are many RFK voters who were going to be Democrat voters. If a few of them they but you know what they that they to the extent there are RFK voters and they still show up and vote. If we're dis affected Trump voters and they come back to Trump, that's a plus, and so I'm glad of it, But I don't want to overstate the consequence of it either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be very interesting to see what it does in the race and at the final tally, especially in swing states, because that's where it would matter in theory the most.
Speaker 1: That's where it would matter. Don't forget. We do the show Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Speaker 2: I hit that subscriber auto download button and on those in between days you can grab my podcast, the Ben Ferguson Podcasts, and I will keep you up to date all week long on the latest breaking news as well there and The Senator. I will see you back here Saturday, as we also do a week in review of some of the big stories you may have missed during the week.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. We'll see you back here tomorrow.