Speaker 1: Are you recording now?
Speaker 2: I am recording now, Scott. Okay, it's to.
Speaker 3: Guys with his bone, just a bollet his food. The review is wheels for you. What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew? Who gonna say?
Speaker 2: Well? This serials good? Or just okay? Guys, just a bullet his boot'll.
Speaker 1: Beating about practice and everything else?
Speaker 2: Ready with all that post? Can't hear you? And you get to hear that slurp?
Speaker 1: Bet you, I hate slurping. Hi, Andrew, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to put this on a stake.
Speaker 1: Don't rearrange as we're recording.
Speaker 2: Oh this looks so much better. Oh damn, now.
Speaker 1: You're still you. Welcome to Serial Killers, Episode one sixty eight. It's March. Welcome to March first, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's another great month, it is, Scott.
Speaker 1: How's your time, how's your life? How's everything?
Speaker 2: Everything is?
Speaker 1: Just haven't seen you in a while. I miss you. It's been a whole week. Yeah, yeah, that's it. It's all you got.
Speaker 2: I mean, what else do you want me to talk about?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I will save that for bull chat. Andrew.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to Actually it is not the eighth. It is the what twelfth? The twelfth? This is the twelfth of what March?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Here's March first?
Speaker 2: Okay, so then five days will just stop your adults, guess what. It's March fifth. Guys, welcome to an episode of.
Speaker 1: B Bull Chat. That's not going to be a thing, Andrew.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be a thing because Scott doesn't want to make any additional money. Scott.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait, what do you mean additional Scott?
Speaker 2: If I have to go over the PayPal information one more to ask you a question, I ask you a serious question, sure, Scott.
Speaker 1: So all the time on the Big Show, they're always talking about how Brooklyn Boys is like number three on the charts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how come we're not even on that chart because we chart on the actual iTunes charts and the also chartable ones. We are a top fifty food podcast in the entire United States. Where on the Apple podcast charts.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen this thing.
Speaker 2: Well, do you actually go to check it or do you just look at the iHeart one and say that we don't do anything. Oh my god, it's the second one. Okay, So yeah, thanks Scott, thanks for playing. So what were you saying? Do you want to just keep going? Please?
Speaker 1: Oh something else exciting that I saw or actually is very sad, Andrew?
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Do we have any sponsors yet?
Speaker 2: Scott? How many times do you want to bring this up? I sent you the podcorn website.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no, that's not a real thing. So it's not a real thing.
Speaker 2: So people get advertisers from there all the time.
Speaker 1: So you and I are just supposed to do these little banter commercials about products that no one's ever heard of or cares about, when what we should be doing is sponsorships are like fair life.
Speaker 2: And things that we have to deal with. Then you go talk to your salesperson and you go and make it happen, Scott, because you know what, it was very disheartening yesterday's heart Let me tell you what I saw yesterday? What did you see?
Speaker 1: I was watching TV yesterday afternoon and listen to this. This is a show that's been off the air for forty years and they have a sponsor.
Speaker 2: Chips few days at four to wee Central on charge sponsored by Consumer Cellular. We're low rates and award winning service are just the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chips are sponsored by Consumer Cellular, the old person cellular company.
Speaker 2: You are a dense human's tense. There is nothing behind the eyes. What are you talking about? Not one brain cell behind those sweet sweet eyes.
Speaker 1: If a forty year old TV show that's been off the air.
Speaker 2: Be sponsored network, you donce charge charge.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, we're apparently we're in the top fifty food podcast on iTunes. We should be able to get a.
Speaker 2: Sponsor if we did podcorn, like I said, But you just said no, no one uses it, so I won't do it. So you just want me to cold call companies and hope for the best. That's right, Okay, Scott, Then why don't you do it? I don't. It's very It's it's time consumer.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: You played catan?
Speaker 1: Poor bb You bring milk so much time. You never told me to bring milk. This is a cereal podcast where we eat cereal.
Speaker 2: Because you bring the milk.
Speaker 1: Will you bring cereal?
Speaker 2: No? Did you want to text me what you needed next time?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh no you didn't. You just love to complain My apologies. Cast called bull chat because apparently, if it's not dealing with something that Scott's having or an issue.
Speaker 1: Scott, it's very hot in here today. Look at that, it's seventy three degrees.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Let's eat cereal? All right. So here's the thing. There's so many new cereals out right now, great, so many great that we're actually running out of classic cereals to compliment the new ones. Cool, but we're gonna do three cereals today.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Come on, Andrew, turn that frown upside down.
Speaker 2: It's hard when I am just berated by you for no reason. I say, let's add an additional episode to make more money on the podcast, because we make money off of ads that run on Spreaker that you still complain about.
Speaker 1: This cereal went away about for one second step it was out no, no, no, it's arguing.
Speaker 2: I don't care to hear this because people need to know the truth. No, it's not fun for people, said Friday. If we do a bowl chat, we make a solid twenty bucks off the ads that run on them. oOoOO, dude, twenty and twenty. That's forty bucks a week for just talking about cereal. Last time I checked, that's a pretty good small amount that could pay for your stupid cereals, but now we can't do that because Scott's so so busy and preoccupied. Also, can I just imagine one six, no, no, no, no, one more thing? You spend so much time editing it. I I upload to the YouTube where people are watching this right now, YouTube completely unedited by the way you were. So what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You were supposed to host this episode because in the last episode we said you would be sitting in the host.
Speaker 2: Chair, and so guess what this is me hosting it. So get ready and sit down. All right, listen, this is bull Chat. Hold on, welcome, listen. Okay, So, of all the new cereals we have, I decided that I'm going to do the one that I want to eat most.
Speaker 1: So this cereal.
Speaker 2: So I'm hosting it, but you get to pick your favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cereal was around for a while, makes sense, and then it went away about two years ago, so it's been on a two year hiatus. There was a change dot org petition to bring this cereal back, that's how much people wanted it back. Do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: Andrew Honeycomb? What frosted flakes?
Speaker 1: All right, you're just being silly. Now I'm gonna go down to the cereal sacker. Bring this up, Andrew. You're gonna be excited for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think I ever had this one.
Speaker 1: It's s'more cereal from Kellogg's.
Speaker 2: I mean I could read the box.
Speaker 1: So there's been a bunch of different s'mores cereals, uh, even until recently. I think it's still around. You can find the honeymade s'mores from Post. We like one. We did like that one. It was very good. And Maultimele has a version of that.
Speaker 2: As well, and I think we like that one too.
Speaker 1: Yep. There was also one back in the eighties that was a General Mills Golden Graham family member that was a s'moor cereal. And then of course there was Rocky Road my favorite. That was kind of smoresy nice. All right, I'm gonna shake it up a little, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Do you Oh, I've also been making gifts. I love making gifts of you. It's my favorite.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's funny. I do, Okay.
Speaker 2: I love when you respond from the Serial Killer's account and.
Speaker 1: I I actually didn't mean to do that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you froze on your screen.
Speaker 1: I did no no, you didn't.
Speaker 2: You're back.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to do that. I actually thought that I was answering from me, and then you did that little masked face thing, so I realized that, Oh no, I must have. Oh my goodness, this looks delicious. Look it's not quite as I remember. I've had this cereal before.
Speaker 2: I have a question, Yes, Andrew, would you go to a restaurant if you didn't see the menu first? Are you one of the people that reads a menu before you go to a restaurant?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I would go to a type of restaurant like I.
Speaker 2: Are you one of the people that it's like, hey, I'm inviting you to dinner, you read the menu beforehand and are like same, No, no, no, I feel like so many people I know, like my sister before she goes to a restaurant, she reads the entire menu and it's like, I know exactly what I'm getting.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I need to no, no, no, I no, I don't need to do that to figure it out exactly, unless it's a restaurant I go to a lot. Then I'll just get the same thing every time. CPK, CPK, I get the salmon cheese kick factor I get the crusted chicken ramano. All right, So four o'clock this morning, I pick up this seven eleven seven select low fat, one percent.
Speaker 2: We'll get salmon from CPK.
Speaker 1: It's delicious.
Speaker 2: Also, I think the listeners need to know that you are a card carrying member CPK.
Speaker 1: I'm more than that, Andrew, I am a platinum member or what are they? What do they?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what they call it? Elite I'm an elite member. He gets to cut the line when he goes to CPA.
Speaker 1: I never had to use it before though.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, how many people are going to a CPK in a pandemic?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, no, I don't eat in the restaurant. I just go and takeout, all right.
Speaker 2: They're Hawaiian pizzas a plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this smells very gramy. So they're gram Cracker type pieces coated with chocolate and those little half marshals.
Speaker 2: It's smell delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ready, one, two here, hmmm, it's really good. My problem is I have a prior roof of mouth injury from some chips the other day, so it's it's hurting me a little bit to eat, but gets delicious.
Speaker 2: Let's go five bowls. It's a perfect cereal.
Speaker 1: I might go there as well. Hold on, let me just check one more time.
Speaker 2: It's a little sugary, but I mean, what do you expect from a small cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean cereal is really not for breakfast. Just saying I.
Speaker 2: Cannot take this stupid new trend where it's like cereals snack. It's like, it is not a snack.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: Stop pretending that you can make it snackable.
Speaker 1: But this is not a meal either. There's so much sugar in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And did you see that study that just came out that said pizza is healthier than cereal for breakfast?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I believe it too because this, Yeah, anyway, four bowls in a spoon. This is a dessert. Yes, it's all these cereal bars that are opening up. They're desserts. They're putting it on ice cream. It's a freaking dessert.
Speaker 2: I would love this on a cereal.
Speaker 1: It is a cereal.
Speaker 2: No, sorry, on an ice cream like a soft serve with this on it, Nah, that would be the big.
Speaker 1: Pieces will fall off all over the place.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, So for me personally, I'm saying I would like it on soft serve. I think it's still issue me.
Speaker 1: More of a Coco pebble sized cereal on ice cream.
Speaker 2: Then it looks lumpy lumpy.
Speaker 1: So five balls for you, four balls and a spoon for me?
Speaker 2: So good? Can I take this home?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Cool? After we take a wacky picture with the box, all right, Max. I was in the supermarket yesterday and I stood there for a moment and I'm like, I know we did one of these, but I don't know which one of the three that we did because I tried going to our website and searching couldn't find it because you know that search engine is just horrendous, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's hysterical. So then you emailed Scott. This is our new web person. He's fantastic. We love Scott. Thank you so much for helping us with the website for free. By the way, did we send him a T shirt?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Not until I see what this website looks like.
Speaker 2: You need to just hush your mouth. So Scott's working on it. Thank you so much, Scott. Who's helping? No? No, never you Scott. He sent back an email and within two seconds was like, was it this one? I found it? No?
Speaker 1: It wasn't two seconds. I was gone from the supermarket by then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you probably like sent it in like a little like woss was like.
Speaker 1: Eh, listen, car, I was just looking for another classic cereal to bring to So.
Speaker 2: Let's bring out the All Brand because I know it's All brand because you sent a really rude email.
Speaker 1: It wasn't rude, it was very rude. Well, I mean it was more rude toward you, not to him.
Speaker 2: No, it was very rude to him, someone who's helping us for free. For you to be like I went to this store, this website. Please I beg it's hideous.
Speaker 1: All Brand complete wheat flakes from Kellogg's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't have this one.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't have this one. We had the regular original All Brands, which is the bird Nest things. Yeah remember those? Yes, Yes, although I don't have the box because you made me throw them away.
Speaker 2: Why does everything have to be my fault? Did you ever think of, like, maybe let's talk about it, like do you love having a victim mentality? What is it about being a victim that you enjoy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you you just psychologically there's a reason behind this, and I'd love to discover this more.
Speaker 1: The problem is we should have had this one first because of the sweetness from the last one. We're not gonna like this. Also, just pretty much brand without the raisins. Can you stop looking at your phone? It's rude. What it's rude?
Speaker 2: What? What? I'm sorry, it's not rude to just yell at me for solid twenty minutes. I come here to just get yelled at. Do you know how much anger this adds to my life? I am a calm, gentle person. Then I come here and it literally is like you are just poking me, poking, poking, poking.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, for the most part, your day is just sitting on your couch waiting for your Instacart order.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's exactly what I do all day, Scott. Yeah, because your life is, oh my god, so stressful. It is, oh God to be Scott.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Andrew, I was right.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: It's definitely missing some sort of sweetness, some sort of fruit. I kind of like it missing raisins.
Speaker 2: I gave it four bowls. I think it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Why would you do such a thing. I like it.
Speaker 2: I would take this home too. I mean, this is Kellogg's raisin brand without raisins is what it is, and I like their flakes for what it is.
Speaker 1: I'll give it three balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not bad. I think it's a good, healthy tasting cereal. This to me is what is not as bad as just say, having a slice of pizza for breakfast.
Speaker 1: But however, I bet you there's just as much cereal in this then there was in this more cereal even though you can't just as much cereal? Did I say that sugar? There's more cereal in this box because it's bigger. This is an eighteen ounce box, and this is an eight ounce box.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine putting an eighteen ounce thing of all brand in front of somebody and being like, eat it all?
Speaker 1: No sugar, wears sugar, total sugars?
Speaker 2: What do they put banana in it?
Speaker 1: Sixteen grams with milk on the thing? Total sugar is twenty seven grams with milk. Wow, yeah, they put bananas in it.
Speaker 2: I'm not I would love that.
Speaker 1: That's fresh bananas.
Speaker 2: I love that fresh bananas and cereal rice crispies.
Speaker 1: All right? Should we move on?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Oh, I have to play a thing here for this one.
Speaker 2: Also, I have like two or three people that want to be guests.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not doing guests.
Speaker 2: You're not doing guests. So that's hard too.
Speaker 1: It's too hard with the technology.
Speaker 2: Can I just say that any good thing on this podcast you destroy when people can come then you become a shell of yourself, blaming everyone else and asking yourself why why can't I have a successful podcast? Because you you are the reason.
Speaker 1: Listen. When people can come back into the studio, I'm happy to have them, okay.
Speaker 2: Which is never because again it's a pandemic. Serial killers bonus.
Speaker 1: It's been a minute since we've done a bonus box.
Speaker 2: Well, because you just can't find the jingles.
Speaker 1: Well, this is true. I found it this morning, and it's a bonus box because we kind of did it. We kind of didn't.
Speaker 2: Did you organize this one? No, so you don't know where the jingles are organized, So you just found it.
Speaker 1: I just searched b and bonus box came up.
Speaker 2: So you're not going to put it in like a folder or something so you could always find it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have any folders. So a year ago we did this, but it was a little bit different. They changed it just a bit. Last year, the box was just green and the marshmallows green. This year, it will turn your milk green. Andrew, Lucky Charms just in time for Saint Patrick's Day. Yeah cool, you don't care.
Speaker 2: So now we're just eating the same cereal just does a different thing. It's not really the same because this is going to turn your milk green. Andrew, Lease, put the phone down. Please actually know it's hysterical. My friend Legit just texted me Andrew's serious topic you need to talk about. Pizza is not is better for you than cereal.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm more of a cereal guy because fifteen people emailed me that you just got one.
Speaker 2: Mentioned this on the podcast. Oh wow, the timing limited edition Lucky.
Speaker 1: Charms, Magic Clovers turn milk green.
Speaker 2: We're okay, this is if I brought Okay what I'm gonna take a step back.
Speaker 1: This is a different cereal.
Speaker 2: I brought this cereal to this podcast, and I was like, Scott, I brought Lucky Charms turns the milk green. Do you know what you would say? We already did it, idiot, give it to keep starving. Yes, it's always nice when they let you out of the home to do some aerobics.
Speaker 1: Do you know some of the lucky Charms ones they have in the store. Now, there's there's a leprechaun track on the back.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: It traps leprechauns. You cut the box apart so this has fold and have an adult helped cut along the dotted lines. I'm not sure. Do they want you to put water in here? Oh? It is a trap? Yeah, it's a leprechaun trap.
Speaker 2: When'd you go find one?
Speaker 1: I might. I'm gonna put this out when I get home. I'm gonna cut the box up and try to trap a leprechaun.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, when you catch one, make sure it gives you all that sweet podcast money.
Speaker 1: Well that's what's in the pot at the end of the rainbow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the podcast money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I haven't seen a penny Scott's.
Speaker 2: Well, Scott, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you should read, Maybe you should put on your readers because you're reaching that age, and maybe you should read your text messages. Here go, buddy, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: It's so hot in here. I have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 2: Because you're anxious?
Speaker 1: No, not, it's because the air conditioning is broken. Okay, hold on, let it turn the milk creen, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Because that's going to taste the flavor. Change the flavor, I should it's gonna taste the flavor. What does that one taste the flavor?
Speaker 1: No, that's no, that's you're thinking of skittles. He tastes the rainbow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, because their things also taste the flavor.
Speaker 1: No, it isn't everything is taste the flavor. No, anything with flavor is taste the flavor.
Speaker 2: Your tagline, taste the flavors.
Speaker 1: It tastes the rainbow. Oh look, my milk is green. Time to eat?
Speaker 2: It's blue on the sees?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 2: What for anybody that's watching this on YouTube, they'll catch it.
Speaker 1: I went like this, Oh, you blew on it as if it was hot. Come out with you five balls because there's Lucky charms. There are a little star marshmallows and pots of gold shamrocks, poor leaf clovers wherever you call him.
Speaker 2: What a sweet way to end the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lucky. I like a search arm, very good. Andrew.
Speaker 2: I loved this episode personally. I think you go off to a rough start in the beginning. That's cool that green milk can you see, I don't want to pour it on the board. Okay. So, as I was saying, I really enjoyed the cereals this episode.
Speaker 1: I think it's the little green star inside this that turns the milk green. Because I see that it's a green star inside. That's must be the food coloring.
Speaker 2: So I really enjoyed this episode and I liked all three cereals.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Scott, very good, Andrew, thanks for chucking into the city today.
Speaker 2: Yep, I even took a train.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, did you disinfect?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I used my purel very good and on it at.
Speaker 1: All social platforms at Serial Killers PC, we haven't said that in a while. Yeah, we need some more followers. They need to follow this mess.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also go subscribe to our YouTube channel YouTube dot com slash serial Killers PC because then you could.
Speaker 1: Watch it all. I subscribe to it. Yeah, And I think I left a snarky comment somewhere.
Speaker 2: Where you probably did and was like, uh andy did his jab? I respond to people on the YouTube. It's actually very fun on the YouTube. People don't really people think it's you, and so then they'll be like, oh, Scott, thank you so much, and I'm like, actually, it's Andrew.
Speaker 1: Well, because you don't do anything until we see you next week. Have a great first week of March. Thank you for listening to this Serial Killers podcast. Tell your friends, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tell your friends. Go rate the podcast, Go send it to everybody that you know. Because it's be spelled with a C because it's cereal. Yeah, it's funny. On YouTube when you type in serial killers, our channel pops up. But then right under it, it's like the beheading.
Speaker 1: Of Anti, like better beheading of Andrew. Why say crunch, buddy, Why crunch? Are you going to be head me crunch? Are you gonna be head me crunch? This one's really long, lots of editing, say crunch.
Speaker 2: And yet the unedited one is right now playing on YouTube.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? Well, you know what you do is play them side by side and see how much cleaner and more professional can I just say, podcast.
Speaker 2: Compared the two run times you cut out a minute, you complain for a minute.
Speaker 1: No, but each one is about a second and a half set.
Speaker 2: We'll enjoy it on YouTube. People like it. And yet here you are.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to give our audio listeners a superior product. Okay, okay, So you know what. You give them the store brand, I give them the name brand. We'll see you next week, say Crinch Andrew, you know you love me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was that? Bye bye,