Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest, Good Morning's Ryan Seacrest with You, Listney and Tanya, Good Morning, All morning, Good morning. So we got a Friday. Let's just let that sink in for a second. Yeah, your alarm goes off and you wake up on Friday morning, you do have that feeling of I basically did it.
Speaker 2: It was a long week.
Speaker 3: I was gonna bring Sunny into work today.
Speaker 1: So you have a T shirt or at a sweatshirt that says Sonny on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sysney actually got me this for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Why are you gonna bring Sonny.
Speaker 3: In because it's bring your dog to workday?
Speaker 1: Let me look at my notes. I don't see that. I see all I do see that. I see halfway to Christmas Sunday. Today's National Detroit Style Pizza Day, and it's also Randy Jackson's birthday, and it's also take your dog to work today. Yeah, well we should have found that out last night.
Speaker 3: Well, Georgia is good, and Georgia can sit in here and be quiet. Sunny's not. She still a little bit has that puppy energy. So I was nervous that she was going to bark at the TV.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, but yes, Georgia will sit and she's now at that well she's almost ten, she's ten years old. She's at that stage where she can just chill it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stay with mine mind. Just sit in the corner.
Speaker 1: I'm bothered and just not bother anybody. Yeah, Hey, Tanya, I know we mentioned this on the show and you said this that you got your hair blonded.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you so much. I feel very summer fresh.
Speaker 1: I quite like it. It's literally the same color as your sunny sweatshirt. I know it's blending in together. Yeah, it looks like it's a hoodie. Huh coodie.
Speaker 3: I feel very summer vibes, you know, like I am red d.
Speaker 1: So this was a a an effort, like a premeditated effort for summertime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I can't really tan in the summer because I just don't tan. I burn, I turn pink, and so I just lighten my hair.
Speaker 1: M I actually I'm okay tanning. This isn't I okay tanning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have like olive skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I have all of these skin. My mom and I tan well, my father and sister burnt h so, but I'm just you know, I have to tell you that growing up, my mom gave me a copper tone and all that stuff to put on. Right, But then when I left the Bird's Nest, I didn't really wear sunscreen for a long time. Not good. Well, you know you think you're invincible twenty five, twenty six, twenty you think I don't care? It's fine, I'll catch up someday. Right, All right, guys, how's the back room? Everybody good in the back room?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Did Marianna end up talking to that guy on.
Speaker 5: On that date?
Speaker 2: Do you have when we're going out yet?
Speaker 1: Who's we?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: You mean you and the guy?
Speaker 2: Tvah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you? Did you talk to the guy? This is Marianna who met a guy on Instagram talked for three hours with the guy, like verbal talk and were I think she should go out with him because they clearly have something interesting going on there? So you don't you did? Have you spoken to him since we spoke?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we just haven't decided what day we're gonna hang out because our schedules have been like kind of AWF lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't let that be a sign. Fight through it, all?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I read somewhere that gen Z is bringing back talking on the phone.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not for that. I like it.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember those days and like like what she says, she talked for three hours, like mere laying in your bed and like get to know each other.
Speaker 1: Here's us on the fun end of the day.
Speaker 2: No, I get it. I'm so annoyed when like Michael calls me and I'm still at work or something, or he still at work. Get talking to the phone. He's like annoying at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, I just think I get all my talk on the phone out at work. Maybe I'll bring home my notes. Like if I'm asked, hey, how was your day, I'll go, you know, today's halfway to Christmas and take your dog to work? Day? Can bring can show sheet?
Speaker 3: Show show sheet is really good first date fodder.
Speaker 1: Can give you that if we ever are out with strangers at some point, just hosting a dinner, should we just bring our show sheet? Y? Hey, how are you hey? This morning? You know is less gloomy.
Speaker 3: We should post our show sheet so that people can use it for first dates.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad idea. I mean, at least the top part right, So like if we're to post this just ice prey, I mean, it's you got to you gotta make it your own because it's pretty basic. But you could talk about less gloomy, mostly sunny. Hi's in the low seventies. That could be a real way to start.
Speaker 3: Yeah morning, And like even bring your dog to workday could be a cute like Icebreaker, did you do it?
Speaker 1: Like if we were out with people, Hey, did you guys celebrate today? What do you mean? It's Friday? No? Take your dog to work day? How do you know? I have my show sheet? Even with my parents, they'll like to talk on the phone a little bit longer and I'll you know, we have talked a lot that day. So how do you wrap up? How do you what's your way of wrapping up a conversation?
Speaker 2: Always the kids, I gotta go get today, a bath, gotta.
Speaker 1: Go tell how do you wrap it up?
Speaker 5: Or?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 3: I'm the one that likes it? Like Becca will If I call her, she'll deny my face time and she'll say can this be done over text?
Speaker 1: She's so savvy.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Here is my quintessential wrap up? All right, sounds good? All right, sounds good. Work. Well, it's about inflection too, like if if you're talking to me, all right, sounds good, like I mean, you know it's time you just start talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So I was gonna bring Sonny I got out of the crate this morning and then I took her out to potty.
Speaker 1: That sounds good. Let's yea work. Yeah, it works, sounds good. All right, guys? All right, guys, that works too well? Are you saying? Guys, there's one person on the phone. Well, you know, okay, let's see what are we gonna do today? How about not much? But okay, a little.
Speaker 2: Bit on air with a Ryan Seacrest, you know, with.
Speaker 1: June Gloom leaving us. It's so nice to see the ray of southern California sun hitting you in the face.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: The sun rises right where Siciny is and it pushes sort of into her cheekbone.
Speaker 2: It's quite lovely.
Speaker 1: Well, if you haven't seen it now after a while might be piercing.
Speaker 2: But right, we lowered the shade because yes, I like it. It doesn't hit my right in my eyes.
Speaker 1: Come one, enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Time.
Speaker 2: It was painful yesterday, so I mean the shade has been lowered now to like the perfect spot towards.
Speaker 1: That non gloom sunrise.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's so nice.
Speaker 1: Look at that. It's like sunrise together could sunrise.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have punted June gloom harder out of here, tucked away under a palm tree of shade.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like shady mcshanerson over here. Okay, So I burn easy, So it's good.
Speaker 1: What is Sisney? Fill me in? What is this issue you've got?
Speaker 2: Is not really an issue? I am experiencing Jomo, so you know, like fomo fear of missing out?
Speaker 1: I actually am. I think you're like me. I'm like seventy water twenty eight percent fomo and the rest.
Speaker 2: So you're probably Jomo like me. You probably have joy of missing out.
Speaker 1: So weirdly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll explain. It happened to me already this week twice. Thank you, yeah, bless you. So I was supposed to have dinner one of these nights this week, and uh they canceled.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that. That was joy?
Speaker 3: Miss.
Speaker 1: Why do we like these people in our lives if we're so that they bail on it?
Speaker 2: But it's not the person I'm telling you, it's not the person. It was just like I had such a busy day already. So when she told me that she wasn't feeling good, and she's like, hey, can we just reschedule for next week? And I was like, oh, like yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I can know so much enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: And then this weekend we were supposed to like travel not far, but like we were supposed to go like to like Calabasas for like a birthday party. And it's like it's not that far for us, but it's just the whole thing. And we were out of town last weekend and.
Speaker 1: That's called joy missing.
Speaker 2: And they canceled a few days ago because the family all got COVID and so they just canceled the whole birthday party and they're going to postpone it to and I was just like, ah, no problem.
Speaker 1: You know sometimes some of my friends will send this like they feel so bad text for canceling. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel like I'm such a good friend by saying no problem and no worries, no where good. I mean that's all I say. No worries, like, don't even stress.
Speaker 2: About it, right, I don't want to make them feel bad.
Speaker 1: So I have gotten giddy, like those moments where you do have so much going on, but you don't want to bail on them because you just what you want to follow through your commitment and then somehow the last minute they can't come, and you're like, oh, there is such a big power.
Speaker 3: That's never happened with any of us, right, we.
Speaker 1: Don't really cancel our plans because when we make our plans in the wild, they're pretty yeah, like organized.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, right, that's nice.
Speaker 2: So that's what I've experienced this week.
Speaker 1: And I do have a look like I get fomo and I get jomo. Can you have both? I think you.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 3: It's like you could be happy and you can also be sad.
Speaker 2: That's why you make these commitments because you do have a little bit of fomo and you're like, well, I do want to go to the party, and I do want to have dinner plans, and I do want to do all these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get fomo if I jomo exactly, if I jomo, I fomo, you know, like if I cancel, then I fomo a little bit, right. So it's it's a very it's a very slippery slope. And a trick intersection.
Speaker 2: It's very rare that I will cancel. I will only cancel if I'm truly ill or my kids are ill. That I'll always follow through with when I cancel. Yes, legit never no.
Speaker 1: Joe, that's bad karma. Of course it's bad karma. All right, your morning hack is next. Now listen to this, guys, and I have a Friday call of the day. Please tell me it's coffee or sipping. Tanya, I told you.
Speaker 3: I haven't gotten my new coffee machine yet.
Speaker 2: So, like you said, you're drinking coffee again when you're like really not drinking coffee.
Speaker 3: Coffee in the afternoons, so good. Like yesterday, I went to the coffee shop.
Speaker 1: That doesn't do it? First of all? Does no? How did you do it your entire life? Someone to seek coffee for you? Please let us try.
Speaker 2: And places are open early ourbugs coffee.
Speaker 1: So what's opening on your way in Starbucks? Does at a lot of locations?
Speaker 2: Yes, they don't been at five.
Speaker 1: Tanya, you didn't try it, and you also didn't tellus the truth. If you're not on coffee for us, you're not on coffee. If you're on coffee after us, that does us no.
Speaker 3: Good, Well, no, because I am back on coffee.
Speaker 5: But at ten am exactly.
Speaker 1: No, that's going to cause more problems because you stay awake.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you I am not having no problems going to sleep.
Speaker 1: There are a slew of people lined up at the door that are willing to go get you coffee. Look at that, Look all of the wonderful teammates that want to go get you coffee.
Speaker 3: You don't you underestimate the power of the mushroom tea.
Speaker 1: I actually don't. I can see it and feel it every day. Yeah, there is no power. And you gave it to me to taste.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't. You didn't make it right. You made it with water. No, you made it with just water. That's like putting just like putting water inside machas rocking.
Speaker 1: That not giving up coffee, you're not getting You're getting this kind of energy every morning, this conversation. I don't mean to Starbucks and pass Avenue at four to thirty am, So stop.
Speaker 2: Bar thirty am.
Speaker 1: They do your morning hack. If if you're traveling over the next few weeks, the ingredients for a perfect vacation. So they survey thousands of people and this is what they said the perfect vacation consists of. And I don't know after watching White Lotus if you're gonna feel the same way. But they go with four other people. Okay, it's a lot I think it's too many. So five total, four other people. Well, I guess it's it's a couple, it's six, if it's a single, it's five. But I think maybe their theme in terms of couple step out of your comfort zone four times on the vacation, so that means.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Or just do something out of the ordinary, like that you wouldn't ordinary that you wouldn't normally do on a vacation, Like don't just go to a resort and then just state the resort the whole time, Like go do an excursion or go then.
Speaker 1: You burn a day. That's very risky.
Speaker 3: I've want chill on vacation. I want no plans. Don't give me a schedule.
Speaker 1: Okay. I always have these friends that want to go go karting in Mexican. I like, guys, no, we're not leaving to go kart in the middle of the desert in the heat. We're gonna burn a day. Yeah, go to waste a day.
Speaker 3: I'm with Ryan on this one.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's time. It's it's good to get out of your comfort zone. Four times might be a lot, but at least once.
Speaker 1: All right, these are perfect vacation ingredients. Then try three new dishes. They say fun. I like that. That's why I'm down that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Ryan can do that.
Speaker 1: He'll triple this one. This one sounds like way too much work. Take forty five photos and fifteen videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I naturally do that the first day.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so that's easy.
Speaker 1: Perfect ingredients for the perfect vacation based on a big new research ball Today's Friday. Don't let the Internet get you down. Nobody's posting their failures. That's some to remind yourself of FM headlines.
Speaker 2: Well, the search for the missing Titanic bound submersal has become an investigation and salvage mission that will take an indefinite amount of time, officials said, as tributes from around the world poured in for the five people killed when the vessel imploded deep in the North Atlantic. The announcement yesterday that all aboard perished when the submersal imploded near the site of the iconic shipwreck brought a tragic end to a five day saga that included an urgent around the clock search and a worldwide visual for the vessel known as the Titan. Residents of Burbank held a meeting with wildlife officials yesterday evening to address the growing concerns over the increasing proximity of bears to residential areas. It becomes you know this time of year that bears are coming a little bit more close to a residential area, as a bear came into a woman's kitchen and with warmer weather while left experts say that bears are coming in from the Sam Gabriel Mountains to the foothills of Bourbank, attracted by fruit trees, summer barbecues and easily accessible trash and Universal Studios, Hollywood is inviting guests to celebrate the fourth of July with all day festivities, including a nighttime a fireworks show. The event is included in Theme Parks and Mission. Of course, Universal's Independence Day celebration will feature live music, themed decor, a fireworks show, and more. A fireworks show is scheduled to start at nine pm, and it includes familiar Universal themed and patriotic music on Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: I had one of those nights last night where I just I scrolled and I scrolled and I scrolled trying to find something I wanted to watch, and everything I started was nothing I wanted to watch. You know what I mean? You just can't you know. Actually I thought I need all of your weekend watch list ideas posted at my house.
Speaker 3: I posted online.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, I mean so uh, I know, but I always say to myself, I take you know, I take photos of the weekend watch to.
Speaker 2: Cast them all so he could probably just get I think you could send them all to you.
Speaker 1: Is there a compilation version of the weekend watching that I can't not very much time to make a compilation for my own personal benefits? Did you do that? Because I was watching last night the Sebastian men Escalco Robert Tanaro movie. Have you seen it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, I want to see that so bad. He's uh, that's like a father's son, right.
Speaker 1: It's simple, but really funny, great humor. Sebachilan me Scalcoal for me, one of the funniest guys on the planet. Have you seen his comedy specials.
Speaker 2: I'm like a huge fan of his.
Speaker 1: I can't get enough of him. I know it's weird. I have a crush on him.
Speaker 2: I know he does this bit that Michael and I Owe's repeat and it's like it's people. He makes fun of people that take their own selfies and he's like, he's like, what, you can't find anybody to take your own picture? Aren't you embarrassed? Like, aren't you embarrassed? You anybody to take your own picture? And somebody just asked somebody.
Speaker 1: He's Silian and in that place like dad. He's talking like dad, Yeah, exactly. Anyway, the movie is called about my Father. Oh gosh, I found on Prime. But my Prime stopped all night. My your Prime ever stopped? My Prime stopped like every twelve minutes. I had to skip a scene to get it to get going. It was a real.
Speaker 3: Struggle night, right.
Speaker 1: I slept great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I packed up early. Is nice.
Speaker 1: I was shocked by how great I slept shocked.
Speaker 3: Did you check your ring?
Speaker 1: I'm not wearing it.
Speaker 2: I noticed you haven't been wearing it.
Speaker 1: Too much information for the moment. I'm like, you know what I can tell if Ida we knew that wasn't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should have clocked the time.
Speaker 2: Anything you have to like do on a daily basis for.
Speaker 3: Summer that first summer, Yeah, summer break, September, you're gonna put it back on.
Speaker 1: I have my what's the thing called I or a ra or a ring? Summer break. It's on summer break, my ring. All right, listen, Marlene, I gotta we gotta stay on a little track here because I want you to win some tailoress. No, are you down?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 1: My niece is listening right now.
Speaker 6: We both woke up at four fifty five am, and I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: So you woke up at four fifty five to try and get in to do this? Oh my gosh. All right, there's some no pressure then?
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, help you go.
Speaker 1: I hop you know, Marlene. What's your niece's name?
Speaker 9: Desirie?
Speaker 1: All right, so I got Marlene and Desiree. How old is desire Yes, she is thirteen. Okay, Marlene and Desiree. Let's go for it. We're gonna play Name that Air. So the Eras Tour is coming to so fine August As. You know, we got your tickets. If you can successfully win this game, I'm gonna play a piece of a Taylor Swift song. Okay, I'm gonna play a piece of a Taylor Swift song. You tell me what error is it from?
Speaker 4: Okay, what error.
Speaker 1: Is it from?
Speaker 2: Era?
Speaker 1: What am I saying? You're like, I can't get look you out, don't let don't let go into.
Speaker 2: Marlene is like your niece standing by.
Speaker 6: No, she's in my sister's house, but she's listening.
Speaker 1: So okay, Hi, desert. So you gotta get three right before you get three wrong. And here we go.
Speaker 8: First one time, redd congratulation, correct without hesitation.
Speaker 1: My cry for the second one, here we go. Name the era, Marlene Cardigan, there a bit nast desiie Marlene desiree listening Marlene on the phone for the win. Taylor Swift tickets right now, one oh two point seven Kiss FM. Name that era.
Speaker 2: It's how you get the girls.
Speaker 1: You guys are going to see Taylor Swift. It's so five stadium. Great job. Oh my god, I.
Speaker 10: Can't believe it.
Speaker 6: I can't believe it. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I've been trying so hard, but.
Speaker 1: You deserve to be there. You got up at four fifty five. I have you aced that test. You so deserve to be there and it's great. You're gonna take your knees. I love it so much. I love it so much, I'm chaking. Thank you guys so much, Marlene, thank you very much for listening to Kiss FM. We greatly appreciate it. Hang on one second, Okay, Okay, How You.
Speaker 3: Get the Girl is such a good song.
Speaker 1: All right, let's play. Let's play another here we go, Sysney and Tanya. You guys are gonna compete, same game. I'm gonna play another one here.
Speaker 2: Well, I have the answer, So just play with Tanya.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, Tanya, here you go. It's you against you, my favorite kind of games.
Speaker 2: They love I think a little too.
Speaker 3: I miss you, miss Spot midnight.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's been just one of a performance for you, the whole thing. So here is a new track called if Only I. It's Loud, Luxury two Friends and bb REXA. What do we know about it?
Speaker 2: Says Well, this track actually has been creating a lot of buzz ever since they played it at Coachella, and it's finally released today. Well, let's hear it and we'll get into it next okay on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Well, it is one or two point seven Kiss FM. If only I Loud Luxury, two Friends and bb REXA, I can see why that is catching on. And I know that they performed that song at Coachella. That's the recorded version, but I know they did a version at Coachella yep, on stage, but you can hear it once and sing along.
Speaker 2: It's a vibe for sure. Vibe. And if you don't know who Loud Luxury is a lot of luxuries or their Canadian DJs. They're based here in Los Angeles. They're kind of best known for their song Body These Nights. Yeah, remember Body came out like five years ago and then These Nights it was like the really big last year. And then Two Friends Eli and Matthew. They're local guys too. They're actually they became like really good friends back in seventh grade and they went to school here in Brentwood, and then they actually ended up still going to college. They went to Vanderbilt and Stanford got their degree amazing schools. They're like really well educated DJs.
Speaker 1: So they're called two Friends because there have been two Friends forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They they started this two Friends project back in like tice their high school days and then continued the project like long distance, so to speak, even through their university years. And then after they graduated, that's when they really picked up and started doing all these crazy remixes to like big artists that we know, like the Chainsmokers, du A Lipa and all that, and that's how they really kind of started becoming famous. But once they did this track without literary and BBI, like, this is gonna be huge for them.
Speaker 1: I mean bb rex is on a roll too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all right, she's.
Speaker 1: Just excelling and excelling. We've always loved bb REXA Yeah. I gotta imagine if you grow up here in southern California, you always how long has Coachella been? Around?
Speaker 2: Fifteen twenty years.
Speaker 1: So you always know how big that moment is. What I grew up, we didn't even know about Coachella, right, If I was growing up ten years ago, I don't know. I mean, I guess we would now, but it's like it wasn't a thing. But if you grew up here, it's like to be on that stage is such a cool breakthrough moment.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Cotela's founded in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, so many years is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Come on? One ex two thousand plus twenty three, twenty four. Okay, glad, I was not far going to work it out live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good for you.
Speaker 1: I round up and add on that's how the brain worked nice back in night time. So who was so all right? That was the luxury to friends and bb REXA. If only I what you're gonna be hearing a lot about and check out the song a lot more of that.
Speaker 2: By the way, I spoke to Bbie after her in yeah.
Speaker 1: I hold on for a second.
Speaker 2: We suppos to after she got speed dri text her but yeah, and she's she's doing better and she's okay. But the whole thing that happened at her show was just.
Speaker 3: Were I did.
Speaker 2: I told her that you were very upset too, and.
Speaker 1: She said upset. So if you don't know she was bb REXA, you just heard there. We really like, we really like yeah, and she's gonna be here. She'll be here on tour I think at the end of July. So anyway, I saw the video on Twitter. She was up on stage performing on the East Coast and someone, while singing at a concert, someone threw a phone at her face and it hit her eye and she had to get stitches from what I saw, it was like a rock. It was like a weapon being thrown at her. I could not It made my stomach.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been on your phone and like you've excellently just like dropped on your face, right, That.
Speaker 2: Like hurts, and that hurts, So imagine it being flung at you like that.
Speaker 1: Anytime I'm laying down in that position taking my selfies, you know, risk dropping it.
Speaker 2: And the guy's lawyer is trying to claim that he was throwing it so that she could take a picture.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was just velocity didn't get her. It actually made me really angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no chance.
Speaker 1: So I'm all right. So beating at the wiltern in June thirtieth and July one. So let's go back to Stephanie here in La Stephanie, good morning. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'm a pickup jew, me too.
Speaker 1: So let's get to the bottom of this. All I know by the producing team here is that you may have gone out to a club or a place with somebody and possibly ditched that date to hang within and fires. What can you tell me is that true?
Speaker 6: So I had one out for my friend's birthday. We've been dating, and we went out for his birthday. We went with his guysfriend and my girlfriend, right, so, and then we were having fun at the club and then from there we did s briers and I was like, oh, can we go to your table? It's like who are you with? And I was like, oh, I put it to my girlfriend and he's like sure, And then that's when we both left our guys.
Speaker 1: So you did ditch your date on his birthday? Yes, to go hang with Brent fires correct? And are you calling remorse or are you calling to celebrate?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: That's where I'm love, That's where you're lost?
Speaker 1: Got it all? Right? Well, there are different kinds of people. There are people that we get excited for the opportunity to hang with Brent Faiaz and they would invite their boyfriend or date on their on their birthday to come along. Then there are those people that must not really be into the person they're dating that would just bail. And it sounds like, really, what's happened here? The universe is trying to tell you that you're not so into the guy you were with? Correct?
Speaker 6: Right, But I never did anything wrong. I just we just sat at his table and after that the guy doesn't want to talk to me. It's like, I'm confused because I never did anything with Brent obviously, and then I'm just confused, Like nothing that I talk.
Speaker 2: To you either did.
Speaker 1: I think the guys play right and maybe you're right too. You have some fun. How was it hanging with Brent Fayaz?
Speaker 6: It was pretty clol because you're a cool artist.
Speaker 2: Why didn't Brent invite him in?
Speaker 3: Because no guy wants another dude at his table. Not true.
Speaker 2: One time I was in Vegas and ray J actually invited me and all my dude friends into his table. And they were these huge volleyball player guys, and he was like, everyone, come on in, very welcome here.
Speaker 1: Those guys were not thrilled. I'm telling you, I'm we had a great time, ray J. I mean, when was the last time you were in a club?
Speaker 2: No, that was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, Stephanie, don't let this fester. You did what you did because you don't have strong feelings for the guy. There might have been a more diplomatic way to handle it, but hey, it's Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, you got to hang out with the celebrity that you like, and you don't really like this other dude. So it's like when win.
Speaker 1: Poor other dude on his birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'll find his shoe.
Speaker 1: When are you seeing Brent? If I was again in concert?
Speaker 6: No, I'm like it was just the one time thing like it was there.
Speaker 2: And his tour sold out, so yeah, yeah I.
Speaker 6: Sold out, so there's no way I could get tickets.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for calling. I appreciate your honesty here, and it seems like we've all taken away something from this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck out there, all right?
Speaker 1: Oh uh yeah, I have to tell you. I do remember what.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 1: Remember one time I was out and Diddy was behind a rope. It was a long time ago. Diddy was behind a rope. All I wanted to do is get behind the rope.
Speaker 3: With Diddy, right as anyone would.
Speaker 1: Right, And eventually I ended up getting behind the rope. We did a lot of people behind the road, like one hundred people. It was like, not fun because they're not But I did bring the people I was with with me. I got permission to bring, but I brought them with me.
Speaker 3: Sand to the beach, brom this guy's and bying dating the guy.
Speaker 1: She didn't mean to run into anybody on dating.
Speaker 3: She's gone on a few dates with the guy that's dating.
Speaker 2: Whatever, when did you turn into it like a mean person?
Speaker 3: Guyt to, she didn't mind him.
Speaker 2: On air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, the.
Speaker 1: Idea here is the future, like really homegrown businesses that may not have a beacon for advertising or marketing or promotion. And here's a duo out of Corona. They love bartending, Constantinos and Austin. So he launched this company called bar Boys Bartending, where you can professional bartending for a reasonable price. It's not like priced out, so it's a cool luxury to have and it looks great. Right, you got friends over, you celebrate a party, and you've got what they call bar Boys bartending, and they do hand crafted cocktails. I am the worst. I'm the worst. I cannot make a hand crafted cocktail. I cannot make a drink.
Speaker 2: Well, really, Michael's really good at it.
Speaker 1: I'm not good at it. I'm good at the simple ones, Tanya, simple ones like slice of lime boom, but like hand crafted stuff. I got friends that can like flame lemon slices and a different color.
Speaker 2: He can do like a mohito, like he can do all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Does he does?
Speaker 2: He muddled? Yeah, he made a virgin one for my friend the other day who's pregnant.
Speaker 1: Like it was so cute and he modeled his own freshman from the arment. Yeah, well, I got Constantino and Austin on the line. Here our hometown hustlers, bar boys bartending, a small mobile bartending business out of Corona. Guys, how are you.
Speaker 10: Good morning the morning?
Speaker 1: We're doing well?
Speaker 10: About your guys self?
Speaker 1: We're super good. How did this all begin for you guys?
Speaker 10: Well, keep it pretty simple. We started met in college and just loved hosting parties and just kind of showing people a good time, and that ended up leading us to the bartending industry where we work together in a restaurant and the private bartending. That kind of all came together from there.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the punt of you guys. Send a bar, is it handcraft? Is stuff you do? Like? Give me an example the cocktails?
Speaker 2: You may.
Speaker 9: Yet, but we try to keep our drinks pretty simple. And but depending on what the client is requesting, we could obviously you know, I heard you talking about muddling drinks and infusing drinks and whatnot. So we're open to any challenges, but we try to keep it very simple and just offer a great service at a low price.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing. How much do you charge because you know, you think professional bartenders and that's a grip.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, So something we kind of just took a link into when we started bar Boys was our competition, of course, and we noticed that for a lot of people, you know, there's mainly just four hour plans for you know, up to almost two thousand dollars. So how we do bar Boys is we're just providing the service. So we don't bring the alcohol to the party or you know, the bar or anything. You just hire the bartenders. We show up, whether you want us to bartend on the counter space or you know, it doesn't really matter, even a kitchen table. We'll take care of it, just so you have that, you know, extra experience there of having kind of a craft bartender, but with an experience.
Speaker 1: I like the way they sound, right, you sound like bartenders I'd want to just talk to.
Speaker 2: I like that it can be as simple as a countertop, or if you have a bar, it can be fancier.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, the whole point of a Barboys kind of make it simple for people. I mean just kind of look for a more cost effective way to have you know, someone for your pool party, or you know someone for a graduation as well. Always you know about a huge party, sometimes you just want someone there to you know, entertain guests and make it a good time.
Speaker 1: Right, So what percentage of the time are you guys invited to stay and have drinks?
Speaker 10: That's almost one hundred percent of the time with our divorced parties, which are becoming a huge hay recent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happens at the end of your session of divorce party bartending?
Speaker 10: You know, we get a lot more networking events to but you know, our goal right now, especially being kind of a newer bartending company, just to get the exposure out there, you know, to meet people, network and like you said, with the bartending, we love to talk, so we love to have a good time and it kind of all corresponds really well together.
Speaker 1: Bar boys bartending a photoble of bartending sound like a good time, small mobile bartending business. These guys out of Corona. Support your local businesses here. Thanks Boyce for coming on. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we appreciate if you I appreciate you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, see it bye. You're that the most popular part of these days at the forest party.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was very shocking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how about the chuckle we got when they were asked do you stay after? One hundred percent of the time, there's always that moment where you see the bartenders at some of these parties become the guests for sure. Party on all right, holdtown hustle there. I love that segment. There's a business like a local grown business that you know of her that's yours love to help get the word out. Kiss off m the com slash hustler. That's Cidelia. I'm so happy to be here this Friday morning. Thank you for being here too. If you're on your way in, hopefully you got a little a little breath of just doing nothing this weekend or doing something this weekend with people you love. It's the best, right, nothing better than family time. You got to make it. What do y'all as a family assistey this weekend? What are you looking forward to doing? Well?
Speaker 2: I told you that our plans got canceled, so we're.
Speaker 3: Just doing that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: That means you can family, I know, family hang out in the backyard. You know, it's the first weekend of summer. I think we'd little barbecue or the pizza oven. Like, I'm just excited to be home. I just I want to be home with my family this weekend.
Speaker 1: I love it so much. All right, let's get into the trening report. Tanya, what's the question we're asking ourselves.
Speaker 3: What takes you out of the fling category? And I bring this up because after three months of dating, Avril Levine and Taiga have officially called it quits. So they have broken up. They are still really good friends and have the utmost respect for each other, but it just really did not work out. So this is three months after those photos came out. Remember it was Paris Fashion Week and the photos of them survice together and actually they just started dating. A few weeks after Avril Lavine confirmed that her breakup for her fiance mods Son. Remember they were engaged, yes, so they ended their engagement and then she got into this relationship with Tiger, and so I was like, maybe this was a fling and the fling just ran its course. And so I was thinking, like, what takes you out of the fling category? Is it the amount of time or is it when you start meeting friends and family.
Speaker 1: I it's hard to compare two artists who have tour recording sessions and tour schedules and things like that, and comparing contrasted to what we would consider normal in any of these contexts and any of this vocabulary.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but I mean, we're all humans and we all go out. You know, we've all broken up with people, and we've had flings after we've broken up.
Speaker 1: Here, I just looked it up. A fling definition a short period of enjoyment or wild behavior. And how short is short? Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: How short is short? And to me, if I met friends and family, I would not consider that person of fling anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever used the term fling for any day really, No, I've always said hanging out.
Speaker 3: Oh, like we're just like either you hear.
Speaker 2: Seeing each other?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're hanging hanging out is the only thing I think I use and was referred to as doing. It's like, you know, they're hanging out, and you know what hanging out means. Hanging out means hanging out? It means yeah, like what are they dating with that? I mean, how many times you are are they dating? What? They're hanging out? Right, So they're not dating yet, but they're.
Speaker 2: Rebound, right.
Speaker 3: Fling and rebound are very interchangeable. Sydney use the word fling.
Speaker 1: Let me ask the back room. You guys always say fling um.
Speaker 2: Here and there, but not like all the time.
Speaker 1: No, Mikayla, No.
Speaker 3: Hanging out, Yeah, hanging out dating, situations yeah.
Speaker 2: Situation ship yeah? What about seeing each other?
Speaker 3: Seeing is like hanging out? I'd put that in the same category.
Speaker 1: My mother would still call me into my adulthood and go, who are you going out with? I like going out with?
Speaker 8: Mother?
Speaker 1: Are you going together? Going together? We're not going together? Where are you going I'm like Mom's.
Speaker 3: Dom, I feel like going out with me? It means a boyfriend girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Okay, boyfriend and girlfriend? Is this is my boyfriend and girl. That's another whole conversation. When did you go from hanging out to dating to seeing each other to put together? So many steps in the situationships.
Speaker 3: So many steps.
Speaker 2: I like situationship.
Speaker 1: I like that too.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think that's I could never be in a situationship a.
Speaker 1: Situationship, but the situationships all those other things we just mentioned.
Speaker 3: Gus good in the gray area, what.
Speaker 1: About the ramp up area when you went didn't you didn't you see him? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I hated that period.
Speaker 1: You gotta go through. Of course we all hate that period. You gotta go through all that to get to the relationship.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So I think there comes a time on a Friday we should talk about weddings. Who's down?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love a wedding.
Speaker 3: Do you I just went to a wedding this weekend. Did you like five hundred people?
Speaker 2: Five hundred people?
Speaker 1: So many people? The Briday groom cannot enjoy five hundred people.
Speaker 3: There's a Persian Jewish wedding and they tend to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been to a Lebanese wedding, same thing, five hundred people.
Speaker 3: Ryan, you would love it because you walk in the food and there's food everywhere there's food.
Speaker 1: You know who I am at that. I'm the guy you cannot get close to it while talking to because I will have all of those flavors on my tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like each station, the plates are like the size of your hand, and I'm like, how much meat can I put on the.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to keep going back right, right?
Speaker 1: So what about how would you feel about surprise? Wedding Sisney, what happened here?
Speaker 2: So a woman posted on Reddit that she and her boyfriend got invited to a fancy party. So context, they have been together for five years and while they've discussed marriage before, there were really no plans to get married and they were not engaged. So she and her boyfriend got all dressed up for this party, so to speak, and as she walked in, she was shocked to see all of her family, all of her friends. It was her wedding.
Speaker 1: So the people invited.
Speaker 2: Didn't know, yes, I guess, or maybe they found out rather when they got there. Okay, so now she has a choice to make go along with the surprise wedding or leave. While she decided to leave, wait.
Speaker 1: So hold on she wait, she didn't know it was her wedding.
Speaker 2: She did not know it was her wedding and in surprise.
Speaker 1: But just kind of paint the picture for myself. So the only person that knew was the boyfriend. Yes, so he basically did the proposal the wedding all once.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: He thought it was going to be very romantic to.
Speaker 1: Just to say, hey, guess what years Yeah.
Speaker 2: It had been five years and they had talked about marriage. And all that stuff. They were not engaged.
Speaker 1: This guy's a genius. I think so too.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a very romantic gesture to be like, she left this moment, now let me marry you.
Speaker 3: So dark.
Speaker 2: So he says, she overreacted, spoiled a very beautiful moment, and she says marriage should be a joint decision with open communication and shared experiences. Both of their families agree with him, so like even her family is taking his side.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, it's so over the top, beautiful, romantic, and like it's been five years. Clearly they've talked about this before. And he goes and organizes everyone in all the families to be there, and she leaves my proposal marriage all in one. If she didn't want to get married in that moment, it could have been an engagement party.
Speaker 2: I see you. I only I don't think you leave like you even just like even if you have a gun in your stomach, like, man, this is not really what I wanted. You just go along with it, right, and you just you deal with it at that point. But I don't think. I don't think leaving was the right answer. Commenters on Reddit. Of course they're still together by the way even though she left, like they're still together, and one said, like, if he marries you without having to ask you, what else is he gonna do down the road, Like it's almost like maybe, like he's so controlling.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it as controlling, and I saw it as.
Speaker 5: One would maybe do this, and he kind of made it very efficient, and you could say, I'm so happy, but we don't need let's make this an engagement party.
Speaker 1: Could have been like different paths to this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say both sides, like part of me like I was so ready to get married when I married Michael, and we had been together for five years by the time we got married, and so if this would have happened to me, I would have part of me would have been bummed that I didn't get to plan my own wedding because there was things that I wanted to pick and choose. This is the way to do it, but yes, but now looking back, fine, just the way to do it.
Speaker 1: What if you and Michael were in on it and the friends and family didn't know and they were surprised, that may be a better way to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, who my Michael in the area.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying like Tanya, if let's just say, you know whoever and however was get get married, and you both two of the whoever is both knew that there was going to be a surprise wedding. That's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't hate the surprise wedding. I think what would bum me out is like even like Robbie threw me a surprise birthday dinner one year and it was so lovely and I loved it, and I think he would do an amazing job if he were to do this. But I feel like they always forget certain people, you know what I mean, Like you do need the combined effort of two minds so that you make sure you don't leave people out.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that maybe he did have that man. Seemed like family and friends were there, But I know what you mean, like maybe there was like a dance teacher that she would have wanted there.
Speaker 3: Like somebody that like maybe he just didn't know from.
Speaker 2: Her list or from her guest list that. Yeah, but at the end of the day, it's like all done. I do look at it. My gut reaction was, Wow, what a romantic gesture like this, Like this is beautiful, go with it, you know, I pictured like I pictured, like go into this bedroom and like the wedding dress was hanging there. It's like put that on and like here we go. It's your wedding.
Speaker 1: That's the movie I'm watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the movie that I was watching too. But a lot of people on Red Air are like, no way, dude, break up with him.
Speaker 3: Because if you don't have any say that would be like really put yourself in that situation, that.
Speaker 1: Would it seemed like he was trying to do something I think romantic. I don't think he's trying to control. But I like the idea of a hybrid both the couple, the groom, and the and the fiances are in on it and the whole families and friends are surprised. I like that if you all get invitation to surprise party. Ah ah, Tanya, I'm just thinking about your evening tonight. Anything exciting that we should think about.
Speaker 3: We're going to dinner with a couple of friends, so we're doing like a double date tonight and then we're soundproofing my studio.
Speaker 1: Oh how exciting. Eggshell cartoons, Eggshell Star film coming in. Yeah, what time you did that before? After the date?
Speaker 3: No, I never probably did it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, soundproofing your studio. Oh my god, what a big Friday night. I know.
Speaker 3: You know what's so funny what I was thinking about. And we can talk about this some other time. Living with the guy is such a funny, cool thing.
Speaker 2: So you're like officially living together now?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I still have my place, but so I don't fish so not officially.
Speaker 1: Why is why do you make that comment?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was like thinking about it the other day because I'm like, we spend all of our time together and I've just never done this with anybody before, you know, like I've never woken up and gone to sleep with someone every single night and like shared a closet, and I'm like, it's so funn It's like I feel like I'm on summer camp with him every day.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: It's such a weird thing to like, I don't know, I've never lived with a guy like this.
Speaker 1: I love that so much. Well, maybe you guys can cozy up with the you know, studio foam and watch something stream something together. Yeah at summer camp, so we can watch let's let's see what's up the weekend watch list?
Speaker 5: Just not go.
Speaker 1: If you like me, Scroll, scroll, scroll, trying to find something this listening to the segment on Fridays. This might help you out a little bit. Well, Sistani, I don't know anything about it, but I'm looking at the picture. Sounds great, it looks great, looks great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It stars Rose Byrne and Seth Rogan. It's called Platonic and it's basically two friends that reconnect after they had like a huge blowout, a huge fight, and they she is now married, so you can just kind of tell like like Seth re entering her life is kind of going to cause a little bit of chaos with her now husband. And it's I'm only like two episodes in, but it's really hysterical.
Speaker 1: Is it Seth rogen kind of humor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very Seth throging kind of humor. And it's on Apple TV.
Speaker 1: Plus I'm writing it down watch list in my phone. Okay, great, thank you for that. And Tanya, what's on your weekend? Watch this?
Speaker 3: So Mine is a movie. It's Pixar's Elemental and it's actually in theaters. We went last weekend and we saw it with the kids. But it was so funny because Robbie and I really loved it so much because the deep down it's about you know, there's like these fire families there, they're made of fire, and then there's the water families, and you know they're not supposed to mix. And it's a lot about kind of like the feeling of being an immigrant child, a child whose parents moved here and sacrificed so much for them. And it just has a lot of beautiful messaging in it, and I just really really loved it. So it's called Elemental and it's in theaters now.
Speaker 1: Very good. How was they seen in the theater screen?
Speaker 3: It was in three D, so it was really cool.
Speaker 1: Cool. Yeah, are you ruby what's on your weekend? Watch this?
Speaker 7: So I've been watching Shiny Happy People, Duggar Family Secrets on Amazon Prime. This show, this series is really intense at times. But I don't know if you remember Nineteen Kids in Counting on TLC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so basically I remember a lot of those TLC shows.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, there's a lot so basically exposes a lot of the truth behind their family, and a lot of it is really really scary and ugly, to be honest. But the series is just it's just very very interesting and wild.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me interesting, like interesting, weird, interesting familia interesting.
Speaker 2: They just unpack a lot of the.
Speaker 7: I don't want to ruin it for people, but they just unpack a lot of the complexities of being this huge family and also a lot of the the like ugly truths that.
Speaker 1: Will it make me want to have more or fewer kids?
Speaker 2: Fewer?
Speaker 3: Definitely? I don't think you're gonna have nineteen children?
Speaker 5: Is what?
Speaker 1: Maybe even change my mind from zero to one, you know, or one to four, I don't know. All right, that's called shiny happy people on Prime Jesse Lozano always good to check in on a Friday with the team, Jesse, do you know I was just talking about you because I would I had panicked. I know that you coach. Is that a lot of pressure to coach the kids?
Speaker 4: You know what, if you start at a young enough age, you kind of warm up to it as well. I think it's you learned like eighth graders right now. It would be tough, But I mean I started coaching at like when my son was in second grade, so you slowly build, and there's silly gooses at that age, so it's not too much pressure, okay.
Speaker 1: And so Where are you now in your coaching lifespan.
Speaker 4: Guys, I just we so. My son's a sixth grader, he is coaching, he is playing basketball. I'm his head coach. We just won the championship. Congratulation vision the Breck Basketball But it was a huge moment in our house. We we're gonna have multiple parties and celebrations plan. It's like the biggest thing ever we've.
Speaker 2: Been working you what did you do?
Speaker 1: What did you do to celebrate?
Speaker 4: Well, the first thing we do is we went straight out to the parking lot with our trophies and I had gatorades. I'm hidden in my truck in an ice chest to reward the boys. That was kind of the pre like the post game thank you, and then I gave them their trophies, did a little mini ceremony. But now we're going to meet it the pizza place. It's a whole thing. Did I did I tell you what the what the team name was? I let the dang ah, I let the kids pick the team name, and that well, usually over the years it's been like like the Dinosaur Lakers, or like the Jurassic Celtics or something fun. Now that they're in sixth grades or like twelve thirteen. They voted on team balls, and so that is what we were and so I didn't expect us to win the championship. So then when the tournament's happening and they're and they're feeling in the names in the tournament bracket as we're winning in the playoffs, all it was that's just really embarrassing and kind of tough to do. The break the balls on three one two three ball.
Speaker 1: Oh guys, you're the best jesse on to watch you to six Sunday four day. You got a busy weekend. We got four pack of tickets to six flags all weekend long Right.
Speaker 4: Chicks Flag Magic Mountain, which which if if anybody knows anything about me and rides that, I sit patiently at the bench at the end of each ride, holding my wife's purse and all of our souvenirs because I don't ride them. But I'm I got all the tickets for you this weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 1: Go have that straw buried funnel whip cream funnel cake. Dude, while you're sitting there, that thing looks amazingly. There's lots of other things to do all right, we'll talk to you Jesse, Jess what a great dad, right, for what it's worth.
Speaker 3: I think you'd be a great coach.
Speaker 1: Why are you trying to warm my heart?
Speaker 3: I do? I think you'd be a really good coach. Me to you all morning, person, that's all we're gonna remember me.
Speaker 1: You only remember how people make you feel, not what they say.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: I know. That's why I feel this way right now. Thank you wrapping it up at the bon I know what you're doing. You're trying to make me feel like this for the whole weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do forget to be a good coach. I feel like you would, really like you would rise to the occasion and you would be a good coach. Not the most patient coach, but.
Speaker 1: But you need patience when you're coaching.
Speaker 2: Do you kind of need patience?
Speaker 1: But you only patience to win. You need to get after it. Yeah, speech, I forgot everything else you said this morning. It broke my heart on air with Ryan's Secret. Well, I like it. Thank you guys so much. Question. I'd be wanting to ask you this for a while, but I just haven't a chance. Do you change your clothes for the rest of the day or are you staying in your early morning clothes?
Speaker 2: Depends if I work out, but yeah, usually.
Speaker 1: Was like years ago. By the more, I just want to stay in my early morning clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I digitally just stay in the same outfit unless I work out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make a pack today. I'm standing this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you got on the bottom there? And I haven't seen the bottom?
Speaker 2: Wow, jeans on a Friday impressed.
Speaker 3: Truly?
Speaker 1: Why impressed?
Speaker 3: Jeans are not cozy?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: These are very flimsy jeans. Okay, these are like so loose.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: These a my Friday leg I looked like very flimsy in these jeans. Yeah they're back.
Speaker 3: Oh cute.
Speaker 2: There we go very style and now they're capris.
Speaker 1: I pulled them up to my knee. Okay, let's go Monday. We've got a Ryan's roses back with that adult move. More Taylor Swift tickets coming all day on Kiss Sistney's got you till eleven. Guys, great week, I have a fantastic weekend. All right, right, thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.
Speaker 9: H