Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty, I know he Armstrong and Getty. I.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Trump just signed executive orders renaming the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of America and changing Denali back to Mount McKinley. Yeah, he's serious about renaming things, and he's not done there. Check out some of these other orders. First up, he's changing San Antonio to Saint TONI. Next up, he's making the Rocky Mountains the Sylvester Stallone Mountains. Here's another one that he had, the US Virgin Islands. Now they're the Mike Pennce Islands.
Speaker 2: Next up, he's.
Speaker 4: Renaming Burger King and Dairy Queen to Burger President and Dairy First Lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am. It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Everybody laughs at the Gulf of America thing. I laughed first time I heard it, even though I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 2: Why why wouldn't we do that?
Speaker 1: It's just so obviously I don't know what it is. I like this map, funny though, Like this map you send us all Katie where it's got the whole world renamed America. Classic is US obviously, then above US gay North Dakota, the below US America's pants, and it goes from there up Alaska's McKinley's Happy Finland, I like the other America, Ocean of America. They're all the ocean of America exactly, and then England bad teeth America.
Speaker 2: Ah boy.
Speaker 5: So a semi comprehensive list of the important executive orders thus far in just a moment or two, came across this Wall Street Journal poll that they just put out that I found very interesting, What do voters actually want from Trump? And they described the answer as mega light, which I think is a fairly accurate description. Fifty three percent want Trump to make significant changes in how government is run. Let's see, and it's some of the stuff people don't.
Speaker 2: Know what they like, but they like what they know.
Speaker 5: Some of these negativish responses I think boiled down to, well, you're going to make the case for people because they've not heard the case made, certainly through a lot of bigfoot media. For instance, sixty percent oppose replacing thousands of career civil service workers with people chosen by the president.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends who you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Why more than sixty percent also oppose eliminating the education Department. Let's make the case to them. That's fine, I'm not that doesn't decide anything. They've never heard.
Speaker 2: That case made.
Speaker 5: Those of us who exist on right leaning media or whatever, we're pretty well versed in this stuff.
Speaker 2: Right. Most of America has never even heard of it.
Speaker 1: Sure, how many people think that doing away with the federal Department of Education would mean your school would shut down?
Speaker 2: That's probably what most people think, right, Or.
Speaker 5: It would have no funding or something like that. Yeah, exactly. It's a bit of a paradox or a conundrum or a it's good for the goose.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Ah, but there's a good forty percent of the country I would guess that has been in a media bubble run by like three percent of the country. The ideology of that tiny percent percentage of people that run the mainstream media have convinced forty percent of the country everybody thinks like this when they don't not at all anyway.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it would be interesting if you could run an experiment where the majority of the media, for instance, was constantly talking about the advantages of doing away with the Department of Federal Department of Education, and where people would be on that issue if that's but they were getting from the CBS, Evening News and NPR and everything on a regular basis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I get that. Again, the case has to be made to those people. We need to move some hearts and minds. But there were times that I felt like in the write up of this poll, they were saying, oh, look at these percentages, therefore Trump should not do it, and I disagree completely. The poll finds voters want Trump to build the wall along the border with Mexico. Yeah, nearly seventy five percent say only those with criminal records should be removed from the country. Seventy percent say longtime residents, law abiding they can hang around. Now that the election's been held. And we talked about this before it when huge numbers said ship everybody out, everybody out. That was a reaction to we're trying to get the government's attention.
Speaker 1: This is a disaster. I think post election people.
Speaker 2: Are much more moderate on it. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that's a long way off though. I mean, because this this whole getting rid of the six hundred thousand known illegals that have criminal records.
Speaker 2: That's going to be quite the process.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then you get to the what was the New York Times number, It was well over two thirds that want every illegal who came in the last four years booted out. That'd be recent arrivals, very popular. So I mean, you could go to that to the next level. So it'd be a long time before you'd get to people who have been here for twenty years more in the grass.
Speaker 5: And you know, yeah, I don't think I don't think there's any any will to do that, honestly. Now, Finally, Biden leaves office with a thirty percent approval thirty six percent approval, sixty two percent disapproval, lowest ever by an almost identical gap of thirty six to sixty. Voters view the Democratic Party more unfavorably than favorably. That's the lowest ratings going back to nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Good got him.
Speaker 1: Looking up at the TVs and of course their lead story everywhere. Still the January sixth pardoning of the most violent people, and we're learning today that that decision was made by Trump like in the last minute. Yeah, if he hadn't done that, think of the moral high ground. We he would have over Biden for pardoning his whole family. But because Biden pardoned his whole family and Trump did this, it kind of got, you know, all washed out.
Speaker 5: And with that moral high ground, also momentum, just just the popular will to enact his agenda. It was a terrible misstep.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'll tell you what's the danger, and then I'll shut up about this topic. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: The danger is like that oathkeeper guy with the eye patch, yeah, who his ex wife is out doing interview saying he's a very dangerous man. So, and some of these people who wouldn't have been able to buy a gun now can buy a gun again, I guess because they're no longer felons. I didn't realize that. But if one of these guys goes out and commits some sort of crime in the name of politics, wooh, that's gonna be quite the story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and again it's going to halt the good stuff, yes, interfere with doing the good stuff. That's you know, I have a moral objection to what he did. I also have just a practioner objection. Yeah. So plunging ahead, a list of Trump's key executive orders so far, and most of them are absolutely fantastic. Ending birthright citizenship. This one's already in the courts, will be in the courts. Of course, it was going to be in the courts. Interpreting the fourteenth Amendment has long been a conflict. So that's fine, that's exactly what should happen, at least now we're talking about it. January sixth, Pardons, we've discussed that already fair amount. Halting federal government DEI programs. Could not love this more. It's fantastic. It's just it is spraying round up on the noxious choking weed of neo Marxism in our government. It was horrible how far it went, and it's great that he's halting it. It's the again, just the beginning of the battle because it is absolutely lousy in our schools and universities, although we're going to work on that through the Department of Education, which still exists.
Speaker 2: More on that to come in day's ahead.
Speaker 5: Gender identity the President Institute of Policy recognizing individuals biological sex rather than their quote unquote express gender identity, which ought to be in quotes in this article because it's.
Speaker 2: A made up, radical fury term.
Speaker 5: Going forward, it will be quote the official policy of the United States government that there are only two genders, male and female. Use the term sex that way and eliminates the confusion overwhelming whin. It got to huge applause when he announced that the other day. Such a crazy one, such an easy one. I mean, you're picking the ripest fruit of Everybody agrees with you, and the freaking Democrats couldn't do it. Yeah, I know, I know they're beholding to their radical twitter left. Trade and tariffs. Trump said he's aiming to place twenty five percent tariffs on Canada and Mexican goods, renegotiating all sorts of stuff. That's always his opening gam But you know, the business press and free marketeers are making a big deal over the tariffs. I say, you know, just let the negotiations go forward.
Speaker 1: See fine, you're soft on the tariffs on Canada and Mexico. I think maple syrup's going to be eighty dollars. A bottle in a sombrero will cost you five hundred dollars. I drink my syrup out of an American factory. No maple ever comes anywhere near it. All right, pausing the TikTok ban. This is illegal, This is overstepping his bounds. It is to me abuse of the executive authority.
Speaker 2: It will not stand. It's a mistake.
Speaker 1: And news today that mister beast is looking into trying to buy TikTok, which he's actually got to have to do. Certainly the gravitas as understanding social media.
Speaker 5: Indeed, that's an intriguing move, but again something duly passed by the United States Congress. I don't want to give this president the ability to just suspend the laws he doesn't like, because I don't want the next guy to have that power. It's pretty simple, moving along withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord. Perfect, wonderful, hallelujah, Touch him all, mister President's.
Speaker 2: Home run and give me a break.
Speaker 5: Phony bunch of jet setting bureaucrats getting together signing the cords that none of them have any intention of living right to. Oh my god, it's for signing it right. Declaring a national energy emergency, this one's complicated and interesting. A drill, baby drill. In short, I'm just not worried about it. Will We'll deal with any issues that come up as they come up. With drawing from the who the world Health Organization. Hallelujah again, back to backhau Brons, the lying puppet of China, UN Agency, the World Health Organization.
Speaker 2: They're corrupt as can be.
Speaker 5: You know, it reminds me a little bit of NATO, although we can't withdraw from NATO. It needs so much reform the WHO to be worth a damn send it a shock it into uh.
Speaker 1: Compliance with reasonableness. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: You're anti getting out of the World Health Organization. No, I'm pro. I'm one hundred percent from pro. Yeah. Yeah, not I I'm pro getting out of it too.
Speaker 1: Just the argument from even people on the right is yeah, you have to rehabit from within, and the only way you can do that is be part of it. I just think it's so beyond redemption. Uh that could be. I don't actually know that.
Speaker 5: I just think quote unquote, withdrawing from it for a while will shock it into Well, we're form.
Speaker 1: I've got the stats. We're by far the number one financial supporter of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just going to bring that up.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, they will come crawling to our door saying, tell us what reforms you want, and we'll do them today. Here's one reform next time there's a pandemic, be honest about where it came from. Think you could do that if we have the worst You see, you're all about health. If we have the worst health crisis in one hundred years, how about you be at least somewhat honest about it from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Let's start and not lick the boots of your Chinese overlords.
Speaker 2: Coming up in a moment, the final few of the.
Speaker 5: Executive orders, including one of my favorites, love it and the news of the day.
Speaker 2: Of course, if you can stick around.
Speaker 1: And the direction we're going as a species in terms of mating, it ain't the right direction if we want to continue to be around. I almost forgot a message from our friends that simply save home security protecting your stuff is so important and simply safe as incredible technology to look at for you. This a I aided human monitoring that if some scumbag is around your house, they can call them out, turn on your spotlights, call the cops before there's a break in. Let's get to some of the nuts and bolts we don't always mention. First of all, it's super easy to order online. You click around and customize it to your house comes to your house. You can set it up yourself quite easily. You can get help if you want to. I set it up. There's not much to it, no long term contractor cancelation fee, sixty day satisfaction guarantee, you can't go wrong. And these monitoring plans start affordably at around a dollar a day, so much better and less expensive than old systems. Visit simplysafe dot com slash Armstrong. You get fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan, and your first month is free. That's simplysafe dot com slash Armstrong.
Speaker 5: Simply safe dot com slash Armstrong. There's no safe flag. Simply safe.
Speaker 1: Boy Trump just said something not e can optimistic about the sea spire.
Speaker 2: But we get a lot on the way, stay here, arm Strong.
Speaker 1: Tamed financier Jamie Diamond says, the stock market is over inflated. Joe, of course it is, and there's gonna be a crection at some point. Of course we'll get blamed for it no matter what. But anyway, we're else going to talk about people not having sex anymore for whatever reason. In this graph around it at different ages, it's really interesting. Oh that's on the way and as the NFL playoffs roar along, I give you the mayor of Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Now g S Big, let's go birds. Can we hear that again?
Speaker 1: He now gyes, I couldn't follow all that.
Speaker 5: L Is the mayor of Philadelphia, who, according to her bio, was briefly an English teacher in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: L I'll bet it was brief el e l G.
Speaker 4: L S s L.
Speaker 2: One more time, A now G.
Speaker 6: S big.
Speaker 5: E L G S E S Elgis says that's the freaking mayor.
Speaker 2: Of a one party town. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you like left out the A and then E lgs E S.
Speaker 1: At least they are all letters that appear in the word. She didn't throw in a priqu wow wow loewish barb.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So we're summer summing up President Trump's early executive orders and commands and that sort of thing. He is ordering the Attorney General to review the work of all law enforcement agencies to determine whether any of their moves over the past four years constituted a weaponization of the federal government. I'd like to know more details about it. It's absolutely a worthy goal. It's a little vague you're gonna have bureaucrats investing bureaucrats. But there's no question that the Justice Department in the FBI at headquarters got very polit in a way that should not be acceptable. So good for the President empowering DOGE. Go get them, love it, love it.
Speaker 1: Helana has Elon has an office in the White House. Lots of lawsuits have been filed against DOGE already saying they don't have any right to do the things they want to do. Vivek is gone from DOGE if you haven't heard that. The claims are that there was friction between him, him and Elon, although the other claim is he's going to run for governor Ohio and that's going to be a full time job, so right right.
Speaker 5: The main gripe against DOGE is that if it is a government agency, occupies space and government buildings the rest of it, it's subject to certain transparency laws that they haven't done yet, because we all know how transparent the Biden administration was. Anyway, that's the that's the issue.
Speaker 1: The work on it, and keep in mind, everybody who's going to push back at DOGE is because they don't want any agencies cut or removed they want their money, their power, and their turf protected period. End of innovation, and finally renaming landmarks, the president renaming the Gulf of Mexico and Denali, etcetera.
Speaker 2: Gulf of Mexico is now the Gulf of America. I like the name Denali. It's a cool name.
Speaker 1: If I drive a GMC Denali, is it now a GMC McKinley, Yes, it is by presidential order.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't have any problem with Denali.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's what it was called for for many, many generations by the native people who live there.
Speaker 2: What did McKinley do He bought the state or.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't don't. It's not like he discovered it or anything. I don't care about McKinley either way, honestly. But the Gulf of America, it's our golf.
Speaker 2: Get out of it? Is it? The porn? Is it? The low t is it microplastics? Is it?
Speaker 1: Cell phone towers? Why ain't people having sex like they used to? Jet contrails?
Speaker 2: Hank.
Speaker 1: Actually, the latest numbers on sex for young people came out yesterday and it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Among other things, we get.
Speaker 1: Contruists, armstrong and getty.
Speaker 6: According to a new federal study drinking just one alcoholic.
Speaker 4: Beverage a day could raise health risks, so make sure to have at least two.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: New York Times wine columnist commenting on that study had some interesting things to say.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that later.
Speaker 1: About related around dry January and drinking. Probably driven to talk about drinking.
Speaker 5: No the government order or government to declaration that Seth was talking about there.
Speaker 1: How does anybody pay any attention to what any government agency says about health? After COVID I don't even I don't even look at it.
Speaker 5: Well, then after our entire ut, we Generation X load up on carbs, lots of carbs and sugar, just for God's sakes, to clear protein.
Speaker 1: No fat either.
Speaker 2: Fats just carve up everybody.
Speaker 1: By the way, the scale was unbelievably cruel to me this morning.
Speaker 2: Like what did I ever do to you? Well, you gotta be so mean. Get off me.
Speaker 1: You're hurting me, it said, sadly sexless. Second, let me try it again, you two. This is like Joe Biden the other day when he's gonna have his big It's like the great poet said, dare.
Speaker 2: Do we have that? Michael?
Speaker 3: You made it right, mods ritting along lot.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, let me try it again. Sexlessness, it's not an easy word to say. Sexlessness is rising by every measure among young people going back to nineteen eighty two, which is a handy number for like Joe and I because that's when we were like, you know, high school, had been to college, so we have some idea of what things were like at that period. And the ground half on this is young people in particular, so you got to think about that. This is people ages twenty two to thirty four, twenty two to thirty four, so I like it starts at twenty.
Speaker 2: Two, your past teenage years.
Speaker 1: You're on into I mean, you're in your you know, you're twenty two, all right, you don't need to be having sex at nineteen. By twenty two, If you're not having sex at all, it's a little odd.
Speaker 2: I think what historically it was might not be now.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I would say you're definitely in the when is this going to happen?
Speaker 2: Uh category? Right.
Speaker 1: The numbers for and I'm going with the numbers that are the most amazing haven't had sex in the last three months between the ages of twenty two and thirty four, and most of these people are not married, so you can't say, well, they're married, they're having kids and all that sort of thing. Yeah, that's not what's going on with most people between twenty two and thirty four. Certainly today, it has gone from practically nobody back in the eighties who would say they hadn't had sex in the last three months to a third now a third of young people have not had sex in the last ninety days.
Speaker 5: A species of animal has lost the urge to reproduce. That is a biological catastrophe, certainly, a topic so astounding it ought to be studied, you know, in every university all the time.
Speaker 2: For haven't had sex in the last year?
Speaker 1: Among men, they weren't even asking the question until two thousand and they started asking women early, which is a bit of a Victorian age misogynist I think view of things that they didn't even ask men, that they just assumed. I don't know, I don't know what the theory was behind that. For who is the polling organization on this, the NSFG whenever they are, but AnyWho haven't had sex in the last year for men, it's gone from a about ten percent around two thousand to about twenty five percent now two and a half times, dounding in a couple of decades of haven't had sex in the last year as a man between the age of twenty two and thirty four. Things are getting weird, and they're getting weird fast. So obviously you got to jump in with the why do you think that is? It's a very steep graph too, and let me check.
Speaker 2: Coincides pretty well with smartphones and all that hidden.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's Honestly, if I were pressed for my theory number one, you don't have better people to go to.
Speaker 2: If the indeed scientists asked me.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's absolutely a confluence of environmental factors like probably microplastics and stuff like that, which have been shown to reduce production of certain hormones blah blah.
Speaker 1: And so just to make sure I understand each of these you're giving, So that would be you think the desire is down? Yes, yeah, drive is not as strong for both men and women.
Speaker 2: Are just for men.
Speaker 1: Because we went down for men, it'd go down for everybody. You know, It's always been kind of a fair number of women who are.
Speaker 2: Like, if you're not pressing me, I'm fine with not tonight.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, yeah, disproportionately among men.
Speaker 2: But so you've got that.
Speaker 5: I think we that's going to take more study and it'll be a while before we're confident about that. Obesity causes the declient sex drive, and that is well known, well known.
Speaker 2: Ubiquity of porn. Yeah, you can't sleep porn out of.
Speaker 5: It, political radicalization of young women, Katie, We're so angry all the damn time, Katie.
Speaker 1: Would you like to share a story not hurting anybody's feelings from a friend of yours regarding the P word or would you rather not?
Speaker 6: Oh no, that's fine, friend of mine, beautiful, beautiful blonde. It was dating this guy who is in his mid twenties and he could not perform because of his porn addiction.
Speaker 1: You have a crazy hot girlfriend, you're in your mid twenties, and you can't get an erection.
Speaker 2: That's and disturbing.
Speaker 6: He actually admitted that, you know, I watch a lot of porn and this has been causing a problem for me, and I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: It was. It was pretty heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: Prior to internet porn, and internet porn is different than written porn. I read a lot about this because I got two teenage boys. But prior to internet porn, if that happened, if you couldn't have sex with a hot blonde inner twenties, when you're in your twenties, you you got to go to the doctor.
Speaker 5: Something horribly's wrong with you. I'd go to the er today. I wouldn't wait till tomorrow. I got no time to make an appointment. Yeah, seriously, it's it's it's tragic, and we are again. I believe the internet slash ai is the fruit of the from the Tree of Knowledge in the Book of Jennison.
Speaker 2: Do we need they're gonna kill ourselves? Do we need to think about through this for very long?
Speaker 1: If you combine obesity with porn, you might have solved the whole thing.
Speaker 5: There are other factors too, I mean, you cannot explain a precipitous drop I don't have it in front of me of sprum count among young men. I mean, like hugely down. But again, there are probably not that I think about it, there are probably six or eight main factors in this part of it is our utterly comfortable, decadent Western world. Danger stimulates testosterone, tests of strength, challenges, uncertainty, conflict, making up a game, and forcing the rules, winning at it. All of these things stimulate testosterone. We have designed a veal Calf like existence for our young men.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right about that. The send your friend my way, Katie.
Speaker 2: I there's a little.
Speaker 1: Snow on the roof, a little literally and feared lead.
Speaker 2: More on that later.
Speaker 5: I got a little gray around the temples. No problem. Oh that's right, I'm married. I need to retract that offer.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I was sending you a mess of her number right now, Joe. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: By the time she had her coat off, we would be ready to roll as a single guy. That was a hard story to hear. As Katie was explaining that on our text thread the.
Speaker 2: Other day, it's just like what what come on? Wow?
Speaker 1: And again this graph is not It's not subtle, and the steepness of it rises unlike that Hot Chicks boyfriend his penis Wow.
Speaker 5: Really inappropriate, funny, very funny, but inappropriate.
Speaker 1: So steeply starting at about twenty fourteen, then it just shoots up for the no sex ever, the no sex and last year or the no sex. The no sex ever is staying relatively flat, So that's not virginity. You know, people just never having sex, but the no sex in the last year or the last three months just shoots up starting in like twenty fourteen, twenty sixteen, And if it stays on this path, the trajectory, and there's no reason to think it's not going to Where are we going to be in a couple of years. If it has gone from men who have not had sex in the last year, If it's gone from one in ten to one in three in the last five years, and the line is like practically vertical, where's it going to be in a couple of years, It's going to be half of men have not had sex in the last year.
Speaker 2: It sure looks like it's going to be. Yeah, I don't know why that trend would stop.
Speaker 5: Wow, Here's here's my question, because all of this stuff will become utterly impossible to ignore soon, it's almost there. Now, does humanity recognize what we're doing to ourselves and a job? Or because we're so amused and hypnotized by our devices and our porn and the rest of it, putting aside the environmental factors for now, which I still think are significant, where do we go? I suspect, and I suspect this very strongly, and I hope I live long enough to see it. There will be something like the Protestant Reawakening of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries in the United States, where we went from a not super religious country to a much more religious country. I think a whole social movement will spring up. That'll be I don't know what you want to call it, away from becoming tech addicts, getting a little closer to the bone, living life the way human beings were intended to, not the way our tech overlords profit from.
Speaker 2: We need it. It'll be a religion or a commune or something, but it will happen.
Speaker 1: We need an Assusa Street revival of not staring at your phone. That's interesting, huh. I wonder if that could catch on and spread like wildfire, like you know, the Great Reawakening. Did you were talking? I wonder I think about this when I'm at the gym. Everybody's got an earbud on. It's silent in the gym, nobody's talking. I worked out in the gym regularly when I was in my twenties. It was constant conversation. What are you gonna do? Just mill around in silence and stare at each other. No, there'd be a boom box in the corner with music on, but everybody talked to each other. Right, the idea of just being silent in there, No, there's the gym is full of people every day come, not a word spoken.
Speaker 5: There's nothing more heartbreaking than the idea of school lunch rooms are silent. The band trips, sports team trips, silent. Everybody's got their headphones on, staring straight ahead. That is, if King Jong Un had instituted that among his young people, we would be just crying out at the cruelty of it.
Speaker 1: It's so easy to get like labeled or looked at, or you know, old people talking about kids today they always do it. First it was a color television is going to ruin your life, and then rock and roll or whatever. This is completely different. Oh yeah, because for one thing, they're statistics to show people's lives are ruined.
Speaker 2: They aren't having sex.
Speaker 1: They're contemplating suicide at numbers that have never seen before, been seen before in humanity.
Speaker 5: That is something simultaneously anxious and depressed.
Speaker 2: But not having sex. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know it'll be interesting when we're doing this a few years from now, when the numbers hit fifty percent of young people who haven't had sex in the last year. The TV show Friends, it's funny it's so popular because it was built around hooking up so much. I'm surprised it has any purchase with young people now. It's like, what are they.
Speaker 2: Trying to do? Why?
Speaker 1: It's it's icky, gross or somehow, or you just having no desire. I don't even know if you know anything about this, maybe you're around young. Our text line is four one five nine five KFTC.
Speaker 4: I heard about a tattoo artist who inked his wife with rip TikTok twenty sixteen to twenty twenty five before finding out the band was lifted. That it's a shame because everyone's what otherwise would be a beautiful tattoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it's a stupid tattoo anyway, That's what I thought when I heard that story.
Speaker 2: We used to refer to the show as a.
Speaker 1: Trip to the human zoo, and that's that's kind of it's appropriate even if they hadn't been lifted.
Speaker 2: The band it's a dumb tattoo.
Speaker 1: Every every single aspect of that story. It just radiates with dumbness. Hey, the Trump administration announced yesterday a half trillion dollar investment in AI, the modern space race they're calling it. We'll talk about that more an hour three. That's a good moniker for it. I like that, all right. So a couple of things real quick. When I'm not in California, as I mentioned I think last year, I'm in South Carolina. I happened to be in South Carolina right now and it snowed like crazy all over the southeast, like six inches of snow, which is fine.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Chicago's time it change. Joha ho boy.
Speaker 5: Okay, the great argument because there's no argument against it anyway.
Speaker 2: So it's fine.
Speaker 5: Although nobody's going to go anywhere for days, which is kind of fun. But my dog is so freaked out. We used to take him to the mountains all the time, up in the snow and he loved it. But he's forgotten. I guess I don't know how dog's memories work. But I almost couldn't get him out of the garage this morning cause he's like.
Speaker 2: Dude, what happened?
Speaker 1: We can't go out there?
Speaker 5: And I got him out of the garage and he's mincing around and turning.
Speaker 2: He wants to go back inside. He looks up at me.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, buddy, it's okay, it's okay. He's saying, what do you mean it's okay? Our environment has changed fundamentally and hostily. Have you not noticed, you idiot? But it's pretty But oh my god, the South is going to be paralyzed for days.
Speaker 2: Are flights canceled and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 5: I don't know that nobody can nobody can go anywhere because there is not a working snowplow within three hundred and seventy five miles of South Carolina. No, everybody's just gonna stay home, which is fine.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So Trump went to the prayer service, which is a tradition at the Episcopal Church in DC, right near the White House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that where where every president is gone, like since since eighteen twenty or something, I mean, going way way back.
Speaker 5: And I was about to say, and it's it's so silly in a way, and that Trump is clearly an atheist. But I don't know post assassination attempt, I have no idea what his beliefs are or how he sees the universe. And I will not pretend to know from Afar. I'll bet it's changed anyway. So he goes there to the Episcopal service.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. We got to report on this that you got it, Michael, Yeah, hit it.
Speaker 5: President Trump and Vice President Dance attended a prayer service this morning and wound up getting an earfull from the reverend.
Speaker 1: There are gay, lesbian, and transgender children in Democratic, Republican and independent families.
Speaker 2: There are some who fear for their lives. Not too excited.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it was a good service.
Speaker 1: Then the Episcopalians, if you don't know, it's basically the Catholic Church without the women can't be priests, and a lot more pro gay, but like way down the road toward in a lot of depending on where you live, down the road toward wokeness. It's like a wolf Catholic church. They're very progressive. Yeah, and trafficking in the whole. Trans children will die if you don't affirm their cheak and break. I don't had to stand up and leave. Hey, with all due respect, sorry, Jesus, I still I'm a believer.
Speaker 2: That's crap. That is just crap. It's statistically proven.
Speaker 5: I'm out well, and then she droned on about having mercy on immigrant families who children feared that their parents will be taken away. She said, mentioned the president lectured him from the pulpit there in the first three.
Speaker 2: Percent of Americans agree with me.
Speaker 5: So whatever, Well, Trump wrote in a so what was he writing a note?
Speaker 2: So freaking out a line?
Speaker 5: He Trump wrote, she failed to mention the large number of illegal migrants that came into our country and killed people, Trump wrote, And then he goes in and many were deposited from jails and mental institutions, giant crime wave.
Speaker 1: How about you just get up there, quote Jesus a couple of times. We'll pray, we'll call it good. You know, we'll be thankful for what we got, to give our thanks to God, and get out. I don't need the political lecture, Lady.
Speaker 5: Well write in the idea that my beliefs should be enforced at the point of the government's guns because that's what Jesus wanted. Is such a perversion of the Gospels. I can't even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, dang it, that's maddening. I don't know how he sat there and took it. Armstrong and Getty