Speaker 1: So wait, where are you now exactly? Do you know the state?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wait, no, I we just left Boston and now we are in Maine.
Speaker 1: Oh you're in Maye.
Speaker 3: Wait you went from Boston to Maine. I thought you were in upstate New York at one.
Speaker 2: Point I was.
Speaker 4: We went from Ohio to upstate New York to Boston, to Maine, to Maine and next to Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Okay, all on the bus.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, but we had hotels, like, we had a hotel in Boston. We have not flown like we've all through the bus, but we do. We did, like have two nights in Boston.
Speaker 1: So well.
Speaker 3: But thank god you didn't fly with us the snow. You wouldn't have been able to with the storms, I mean no.
Speaker 4: And we we did have to just stay. We got stranded in Boston.
Speaker 5: Yay.
Speaker 1: So did you miss it was one of the shows canceled because of the storm.
Speaker 4: No, but the Sunday storm, the like the big storm in Boston. We moved from a seven pm show to a one pm show because the biggest part of the storm was Yeah, when the show was over, so nice.
Speaker 1: How many of you share a bus?
Speaker 2: Nine?
Speaker 1: So who's there?
Speaker 2: So on my bus?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So Pasha, Danny, Pasha's mom Tatiana, and then their daughter Kiki. That's the four of them, and then myself and then one of the producers from faculty, the people who are like do the production. Her name is Jordan. She's on our bus. One of the crew guys, Ray is on our bus. And then there was a guy named Joe who was doing social media. He's on the bus.
Speaker 1: Wait, does every dancer get their own bus?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, as a matter of fact, on the other bus. So the way it works is there are four tour buses. One is like a crew bus, and then the other three are a split of dancers and crew.
Speaker 2: And the way the reason they do.
Speaker 4: It that way is because each bus has like a big suite hold on.
Speaker 2: A big yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Each bus has a slightly bigger room in the back, and and that's like the you know, there's like a slightly bigger bed, there's a some closet space, there's a couple of drawers and maybe a place to sit outside of the bed. Because four of the dancers on the tour are married and have a child who's on the tour with them.
Speaker 2: On two of the buses, they get that back room.
Speaker 4: So like on my bus, Danny and Pasha have the back room with their daughter Kiki, and then Pasha's mom Tatiana has a bunk. I had the option of going on the others the bus that has the back room free and that's the room for the celebrity, or I could take a bunk on Danny and Pasha's bus. And I chose a bunk on Danny and Pasha's bus because I am obviously you guys know me and my vibe. I'm more of a family, chill, go to bed early, you know, more of a vibe than like a young party bus vibe. And the bus that give me gave me the back room was Alan and Emma, who are in a relationship but are you know, not married and are young and fun, and then Britt and Brandon and I love them, but I just knew for sure what kind of a vibe I was gonna get on Danny and Pasha's bus. And where we travel mostly I say this, but now because of the storm, we've had two days where we've had to travel during the daytime hours, but otherwise we travel overnight. We do a show, we end the show at ten, We take a shower at the venue, so like you know all these little places that we did pod me to revive at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're doing showers there.
Speaker 2: Showers there, getting ready for bed there.
Speaker 4: So like every time we arrive in a place, we have to get our luggage off, not all of our luggage. Like you have your giant suitcase that's full of all your clothes. Then you have like a carry on size and then a personal item size and you bring those with you. Because we're doing our own hair and makeup too, So I have to like bring.
Speaker 2: In my curling eye. I have to bring in all my makeup.
Speaker 4: I have to whatever clothes I'm wearing, then I have to have a change of clothes because after the show, I take a shower, you know, get unready, wash my makeup off, get ready for bed, bundle up again, and then go back out to the bus and put everything back on the bus and then we travel overnight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you're mostly sleeping while you just sleeping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, we're mostly just sleeping.
Speaker 3: Do Pasha and Danny first put you down and then put their little one down ers it the other way around them here.
Speaker 1: They talk like you're all good.
Speaker 2: She stays up later than I do.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Say good night to Japanga good night. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have been staying up a little later because it takes me some time to come down after the show.
Speaker 2: You what that's like?
Speaker 1: Oh sure always so yeah.
Speaker 2: It takes me some time, but it's it's fun.
Speaker 5: We like on the have you been like more nervous than like a Pod Meats World show? Like?
Speaker 1: What is the like the comparison?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, writer, there's really no comparison.
Speaker 1: Way more nervous to do pome.
Speaker 4: So fearful.
Speaker 2: About the stars tour than I do.
Speaker 4: No, It's it's more that, you know, if it were just me hosting, if it were just that I got to go out, I would have had I would have had just as much quote unquote nerves as I do for God Meets World, which is not It's like that I'm familiar with. Put a microphone in my hand, send me out in front of a crowd of people, and even before I go out there, I'm not sure what I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: Once I'm out there, it just it flows and it happens.
Speaker 4: This is me dancing multiple numbers, and even if I'm not fully dancing, like there's a number we do called Putting on the Ritz, which is aptly named because it's to putting on the Ritz. And I come out at a part of it, and then I walk off, and then I come back out in another part, and then I walk off, and then I go around the corner, and then I do something else, and then I walk off. Then I come back, and then I walk off and I come back. Well, a woman here named Kaylin, who works on Mandy Moore's team, was with me for the first couple of days to like hold my hand, but she's leaving the tour, and so I have to know obviously on my own where I enter for everything. And the only way to know how to do that is for me to count the music. And I have to count the music by either visual clues or music clues. The beginning, I walk out on the one of the eighth eight count.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the easy one.
Speaker 4: So the music starts and I count till I get to the eight and it's slow, so it's one two, it's one, two, three, four. When I get to this eight one count, I'm supposed to be coming out. Then I walk down for the eight eighth count. Then a diagonal for the nine, then a ten eight count down. Then I bought my hips for a little bit. Then I walk off. Then I go off and I look for val walking on a diagonal. I start counting. When I see that, I walk out on this one of the two eight count. When that happens, then I give a high five. Then I go around the corner. Then I bring them out. Then I do a little drama moment and I walk off. Then when I hear lyrics, I start counting again, and I come out on.
Speaker 2: The five of the fifth eight count.
Speaker 4: On that one, then I toss a then I toss a cane, and then I walk out. And then when the piano goes crazy, I walk out on the one of the fourth eight count.
Speaker 1: Then it sounds like a trader's challenge.
Speaker 4: Okay, exactly, it's like a trader's challenge where you're in a front looking for coins and not coin doesn't work.
Speaker 5: But this is for people that have danced all their lives. This stuff is like second nature. I bet you know what I mean, because they musicians and like, yeah, I mean, this is what like musical theater. People are just geniuses that and they do it like the first time and it did never have to think about it, but man, it would terrify me.
Speaker 1: I'd be so bad at it.
Speaker 4: And then on top of that, they, all of these dancers who have been doing this their entire life, had weeks of rehearsal for the entire show, and because they're trying to make the lift light for the celebrity, they're like, we need you for three days. I essentially had three to four hours total of rehearsal for all my dances and everything I do in the show before we left for Tech, and then at tech rehearsal. I never got to do the whole show until the night before the first live show. And then it's like, Okay, now there's an audience out there and it sold out and you've just got to go out there. And I'm like, guys, I'm I need a solid week, one more week of just me, just me.
Speaker 1: Oh so odd.
Speaker 4: I finally now we've got like four show shows under our belt, and I finally feel like I get it. I'm like, oh, I get it. I know what I'm supposed to do now, but it took this long. Otherwise, I was just.
Speaker 3: Like, there is there a number that rider and I can come out behind you in solid black unitards with ribbons.
Speaker 1: Is there something where you could just run behind you to Whale.
Speaker 3: Song five to eight counts by the third Whale, Beach, third Whale, and then val Is in a lobster costume that the sky has said the third.
Speaker 2: Time exactly you we would find a spot. Let me tell you. It's uh, it's pretty great.
Speaker 1: Are they the same size theaters? It's like what we played with Comes World.
Speaker 2: It's a range. So sometimes they're theaters and other times it's arenas.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, damn have you sold out arenas?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh wow?
Speaker 1: That stage arenas must be.
Speaker 2: Nicer, right, Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: I mean, we've mostly been at casino arenas, so it's there anyway.
Speaker 2: Its exactly. So it's been it's been nice.
Speaker 4: I mean, and guys, you know we were at a casino. I didn't even go on the casino floor.
Speaker 3: That's when you know that when you tell your work something, yeah, something something wrong?
Speaker 1: What have you done with Danielle?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 4: And then now we're going to be going to We're going to be going to Mohegan sun In.
Speaker 1: It's a great It really is great.
Speaker 4: Maybe I have to I don't know when I'm going to find time to do that, but yeah, maybe.
Speaker 1: Instead of going to bed at seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, first off, baby, stay up until eight fifteen. Guys. The show is still on at eight fifteen until ten.
Speaker 4: Right, You're not done until ten, and then I have to get ready for bed, and then I have to pack up my stuff and get back on the bus, and then I have to usually eat something because I'm not eating dinner right before I go out there. You we don't even like to eat dinner before Pod meets World, and all we do is sit on.
Speaker 2: A couch and covetch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is me and you know my cost you want to see, let me show you what one of my costumes looks.
Speaker 2: Like on the racohol.
Speaker 1: You know she's making all this upright, She's at a hotel Woodland Hills. She's just want to be to get away from us. Oh god, wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, Here you go. Here's a here's a costume I wear.
Speaker 1: Folding up.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's not enough to cover Moka.
Speaker 1: That's more like a.
Speaker 2: Cost so it's all sheer across the belly here.
Speaker 4: And then this is this is just underwear, underwear under here okay, and then there's some fringe and then that's for theesticle area.
Speaker 3: There you go, wait as each boob say Danielle, just in case you forgot, in.
Speaker 2: Case we don't know.
Speaker 4: That one says Danielle, and that one says Danielle f Yes, okay, just.
Speaker 3: Is that what one breast is just Danielle the other breast is daniel Fisher.
Speaker 1: I like it just in case which which one had the cancer?
Speaker 4: One that just says Danielle. Yeah, we could have less material on that one. God, some chunks have been taken out.
Speaker 1: Lost anymore.
Speaker 2: We just be damn, damn? Is this now?
Speaker 1: Is that technically fusia? Is that color? That is?
Speaker 2: I would say hot pink?
Speaker 1: How many changes do you have to do in the show?
Speaker 4: I change every time I leave the stage, So let's see. I I literally, so I come, I come out in that one, and then I put on.
Speaker 3: Are they all from the original show? Because that pink one looks like that's from the original show.
Speaker 4: The pink one is actually from the the photo shoot when they.
Speaker 2: Then that on the show. But I wore that in the photo shoot.
Speaker 4: And then I wear a silver dress, which is which is from They're all from this show, but not necessarily. My costumes got so like even this the reason it says Danielle on one boob and then Danielle.
Speaker 1: F on the other one another and yell had it.
Speaker 4: No, it was Emma's at some point, Emma wore this costume. So my Danielle f is written over the name Emma. Uh so that was something. This is a costume Emma had worn at some point. So that you know, they keep all of them, and they do reuse them. They can adjust it like they you know, they'll obviously make something smaller or add fabric somewhere.
Speaker 3: Now, it's not everybody that was on the show is on tour with you right now, right not every celebrity is there.
Speaker 4: No, as a matter, it's just me right now. The people are just stuck with me. I'm the only celeb.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, gotcha.
Speaker 3: So there's no like, none of the other you know, people that were there that were the quote unquote celebrities is not a single one.
Speaker 1: It's just you and the dancers right.
Speaker 2: Now, Me and the dancers exactly.
Speaker 4: So I'm the celebrity co host and dancer that is visiting. And then February fifteenth, which is my last day of the full run that I'm of. The first run that I'm doing is the first time we cross over and then and because that's at Radio City Music Hall in New York, Andy Richter is going to be there and Alex Earl is going to be there.
Speaker 3: So I know you're happy to be on the road, But are you a little bumm because I know that you and Dylan wanted to kind of coordinate so that you guys could kind of do a road thing together.
Speaker 4: I know we did want to do that, although now that I'm seeing how it works, I'm not we would. You know, you wouldn't really have that much time together. I don't think Dylan and I had any idea.
Speaker 2: I know I didn't what a massive production this is.
Speaker 4: I mean crazy, it's it is a show unlike any up you guys. You know my friend Joey who's in Ohio, who's come to a few pond me to world live shows. So Joey came to our Akron, Ohio show, the opening night show, and he was blown away.
Speaker 1: It shows me it's like real show showy YEA.
Speaker 3: Sabrina told me that she's like Danielle has no idea what she's about to do.
Speaker 1: Just think about the way the show is in production, when you're filming it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I was like, if you're going to take that on the road, it's only going to be like, you know, a higher like bigger fireworks more, you know, like a I just know it's big.
Speaker 1: Oh it's so fun though.
Speaker 2: It is big.
Speaker 4: And to see these pros, you get to see them in the little snippets, you know, the interstitial interstitials after they get voted off, and so then they get to dance little bits here and there during the show, like for a minute at a time. Seeing them dance together on this tour is the first time I feel like, oh my gosh, now I see what they're really capable of. Like they are phenomenal athletes and dancers. And it's just like every single every single one it's and every number is better than the one before it. And the group numbers, there's tons of group numbers. Seeing them all dance together in the group numbers, the way they all shine as individuals but still like flow really well together as a group, it's just it's amazing. And of course I'm taking every I'm just watching. I'm like, I go last to eat I'm like, what do they all eat? That's what I want to eat. So I'm like looking at what everybody's eating.
Speaker 3: They don't they eat, oh do because they burn it off. They burn it all off while they're dancing.
Speaker 2: They're burning.
Speaker 4: They're burning fifty times more than I am. But still like they eat. But they are eating exactly the way you'd think they would. They have, you know, a lot of protein on their plate. They have a lot of vegetables on their plate, nothing that's too saucy, not a lot of sugar.
Speaker 2: Maybe somebody will have like a bite of a dessert. So I'm eating very much like them.
Speaker 4: We also get to do bus stock, so they do like once a week they do a massive grocery shopping for our bus. And I just literally told Danny and Pasha, I was like, without like, if it's ever annoying, just tell me.
Speaker 2: But otherwise, just treat me like one of your children.
Speaker 4: So just you order whatever you would normally eat, and then prepare whatever you would normally prepare, and I'll just eat some of that. So I'm literally just copying whatever they do. And oh, I'm going to come home in the best shape of my life.
Speaker 1: Well that's great. Yeah, I just give weed and bourbon and then kick me off the bus.
Speaker 5: Tommy bears broccoli broccoli.
Speaker 4: Okay, I do have some good ideas for us though. Now from the we do a meet and greet, we do a VIP to her. One of the things that they do is they do a.
Speaker 2: Like a family feud style.
Speaker 4: It's a little harder for us because there's only three of us, all ten of us because Alan hosts it. So ten of us, the rest of the dancers and myself go out there and we do a family feud style trivia game and the audience just sits in the via ps, just sit and watch it. Then we do con style group photos, so we do a thirty minute trivia game. Then we have a step and repeat setup with a professional camera and some and they just walk in. They get right in the center. There's tape on the floor like at a con. They get right in the center. We all we take two photos per person or per group, and then they walk off. And then they have a third tier, which is called the Perfect Ten. And the Perfect ten people get to stand on the stage with their phones up and each one of us walks behind them individually and we take a selfie with them, so they get ten selfies with each person. Wow, and that's how those are the different tiers of their meet and great.
Speaker 1: It's nice that you're learning this after our tour has ended.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, well listen, I did not control when I get to go on.
Speaker 2: The Dancing of the Store's tour.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, we can always do another Pond Meets World tour now that we you know, now that I know this information.
Speaker 3: Now that you got it, because that's exactly what you're going to want to do, is you're going to want to go right back on tour when you're done.
Speaker 4: Not right away, No, not right away. My kids have so far been good. I don't know whether or not they're lying. We'll find out when when one of my sons tells this teacher that I died again. But they seem to be doing pretty well, and most days I have been able to talk to them both first thing in the morning when they wake up and at night before they go to sleep, which has been super helpful.
Speaker 1: I wasn't there was a spot team out in front of your house two days ago.
Speaker 2: Oh really, but.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it was fine. I just heard it. You get a clear shot take them out. I didn't know who they were talking about. I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 1: Thank you for looking. It was, yeah, it was. It was a buzz that way.
Speaker 2: Great, Well, we miss you. I miss you too. I miss you too. Writer. What's Hershey Park?
Speaker 5: Light?
Speaker 2: The kids are coming to visit me out.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love so much, You're gonna love the best. Yeah, you're gonna kah.
Speaker 5: We We stayed at the hotel at the park, and there's a water park side too, which I didn't really go on, but Alex and Indy wan in the water park and then it's a I mean it's a big roller coaster, like lots of new ones.
Speaker 2: Why are you laughing? Will what.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about? A Hershey themed water park where you're just in brown water the.
Speaker 2: Whole time, sliding down chocolate.
Speaker 1: It's just the worst idea for a water to slide.
Speaker 5: It's just called the squirts, the sports, the.
Speaker 3: Fond welcome, the pup river, try not to pop up on each other.
Speaker 1: The skid mark slide.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 3: Hershey water Park sounds like a weird text thing.
Speaker 4: Park.
Speaker 5: Terrible wait to take out, totally normal conversations.
Speaker 1: Just laughing. Sorry, it's terrible. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: One of the things that has been really fun for me and kind of makes me feel somewhat better about myself because as far as I'm concerned, these pros are just perfect specimens of human beings, and I would have thought never once would any of them ever make a mistake, Like you know, I just think like, oh, such pros, and I'll be the one who screws everything.
Speaker 2: Up, but not them.
Speaker 4: We have been dying laughing over some of the mistakes. So the hard one of the hardest parts of the show is how fast the quick changes are. So Brandon on the first night put on a black tank top. It's like a racer back black tank top, and he put it on backwards, so he comes running out in a tank top that's like all the way up to.
Speaker 1: A great bleavage, going.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: During a couple of our dress runs, girls didn't have a chance to get their dresses snapped in the back or zipped up in the back, so they were dancing with their dress just completely unzipped.
Speaker 2: It was like, Okay, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Multiple people have come out too early, so like they're also counting.
Speaker 2: Pasha came out extremely early one time that.
Speaker 3: Just did Jennifer Gray and dirty dancing when she like, this is the lift.
Speaker 4: Just Jenna Johnson like came out for her solo and and somehow hit herself really hard and she's like, I think I blacked out.
Speaker 2: She goes, I have no idea what I did after that.
Speaker 1: God, So wait a second.
Speaker 3: When you were doing the show, your body was like constantly breaking down. And now that you're on the roads, you're also traveling. How are you keeping up without I mean, are you getting massages and like.
Speaker 4: That travels with us? Okay, her name is Claire. She's amazing, so of course we are all. Jenna actually sliced her foot open one of the one of the shows she does. She was barefoot and she does like a slide on the floor, and she slid her foot across the floor.
Speaker 2: And just a whole flap of skin.
Speaker 4: Oh, just like right on the bone, the top bone of her foot, and blood was on the stage. And she went back into the quick change and she was like, I need Claire, and we all looked down and it was just like a stream of blood down her foot and onto the floor and one of the wardrobes. So we have wardrobe people that travel with us, and then in every city they hire locals to help to help us get out of our dresses, to help us get into our next dressers the dressers, and so one of the locals like turned and looked at her foot and she goes, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna pass out.
Speaker 1: She turns toward me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I have to look away.
Speaker 1: Oh god, was she able to dance on that foot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So then no joke.
Speaker 4: She had about twenty seconds to wrap this foot up while she also had to get into her costume. So Claire Pete comes running in with her kit, looks at it and goes, oh god, okay, starts fixing up her foot while Jenna's hopping around on one foot putting on the rest of her costume. They end up just putting smacking some tape over it. Then when she came out after the next number, they took the tape off and actually like properly, you know, sprayed antsectic and took care of it. And all of our feet are covered in blisters, and so you know, Claire comes in and she's got little little blister covers and tape to wrap up all of our feet. And then you know we Claire has like a Google doc going for thirty minute sessions, and we all just sign in and see when we can see Claire, and then we go in and tell her what's bothering us.
Speaker 2: She's been dry needling my neck.
Speaker 4: I had some I was having some trap issues, so she dry needled me, which is like acupuncture, except they go deeper and they get to the point where there's a knot and then your muscle gives a little twitch and then it's supposed to like ease up over the next week.
Speaker 3: So they actually stick a needle all the way down into the muscle. Yes, isn't this horribly painful?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know. I'm a terrible person to ask. I have a very high pain tolerance. I say no, But I think some people do not like it, But it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 1: They don't like the needle in the right directly in the muscle. I can see some people don't like it. I get some people. Some people don't like anybody squeezing a muscle let alone poking it with like that's the only time I feel anything anymore. It's just a needle in my muscle, a needle right now, she's poking.
Speaker 3: While she got a little throw in the second time she did it when I asked her to call.
Speaker 2: Me a.
Speaker 1: That was the weird part.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 4: There's also one of my favorite parts of the show is this tambourine section that you guys are for sure gonna want me to teach you when you see the show eventually, Uh, you guys are gonna want me to teach you this tambourine section and it's it's a full tambourine dance moves and I was.
Speaker 2: I did not get it. The first three shows.
Speaker 4: I just completely would miss it and then just trying to catch up, and I would, i'd catch up and then finish. And now I feel like I finally got it down and it's so fun, but I'm not sure it's landing with the audience. I thought eleven of us doing a tambourine number would be like people would be like, WHOA cool, And I think the audience is just like, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we've all talked about it. We're like, do they not like tambourines?
Speaker 1: I love It's a weird thing to pick.
Speaker 3: It's like we do an eleven person banjo special and it's like not everyone's into it, Like what.
Speaker 1: The type of thing just really isn't going over well.
Speaker 4: I guess when you have these dancers and you can see what they can do, them standing there with cool tambourines is like.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't really know that they need that.
Speaker 5: I mean, the tambourine players always like are you part of the band or they just allow you to hang out.
Speaker 1: So I feel like when you make the entire band that it's a little like exactly.
Speaker 3: Anti climates the lead singer's girlfriend on tambourine exactly, that's exactly.
Speaker 5: Wait it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I hate to put you on the spot, but I'm gonna I'm gonna put you on the spot right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Hanging out with all the dancers and being with all the dancers, is there now one more than another that stands out to where you're just like, that's the best dancer I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: I Mean, there's no doubt in my mind that Danny Daniella is on another level.
Speaker 2: As we saw that, like we saw that on the show. It's just it's just incredible.
Speaker 4: I mean, even just the way she picks up things, and you know, the way she moves and every person she dances with. She's it's not even just like oh, I mean obviously when her and when she and Pasha dance together, they've been dancing together for decades, they have they're married. They have such incredible chemistry, Like they.
Speaker 2: Have a duet that is.
Speaker 4: My favorite dance maybe I've ever seen anywhere. It's just amazing. But it's still it's still hard to say because then also Jenna Johnson is just incredible to watch.
Speaker 1: Is pretty damn good too, isn't.
Speaker 2: He vows amazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of abs on this tour and I I don't have any, but I'm working on them.
Speaker 2: But I'm working on them. But yeah, Haley, Haley's also really great.
Speaker 4: I hate to just talk about the women because the guys are on the We mentioned val too, but it's it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's really hard to pick.
Speaker 4: But I think if I had to say who my favorite dancer to watch is, it's.
Speaker 5: Danny Okay, Yeah, she just like I mean, she just had these moves that would be.
Speaker 1: Like that's super natural.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you you can do something and but yet totally expressive and god.
Speaker 1: Just really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Are you in a bathroom right now.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. Look, this is not doing anybody any favors.
Speaker 1: But it's not. Are you in your backstage.
Speaker 2: I'm backstage at the venue in I.
Speaker 1: Just love how backstages look so different, aren't they. Like sometimes there's just like luxury cozy places. I like how it's a two shot with Danielle in the trash can. That's the only real thing in the background. It's just the two of you there. Normally it's our baseball cards right exactly. But it's like she framed herself so that the thing is there.
Speaker 4: Perfectly with it here no I So it is funny when as part of the deal that the like in my contract for this, which is not something I asked for, it's just the way it's built into the contract. If there is a separate dressing room, I get a different dressing room from the rest of the dancers.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 4: In this case, it worked out well because I have to podcast and so I'd be really annoying them right now if they were having to walk around naked behind me getting ready, So that would be annoying. So in this case it did work out. But normally what happens is I have my own dressing room. I bring my stuff in here, and then I like kind of get ready in here, and then I just go sit in their room.
Speaker 3: We never sat in our dressing rooms on point me throw and we were always with each other.
Speaker 1: I don't think I knew where my dressing room was.
Speaker 3: Seventh season exactly, No, id, have you seen everybody naked?
Speaker 1: Have you all seen each other naked.
Speaker 4: At this point?
Speaker 2: I mean the women, Yeah, we were just we just.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you just it's like backstage at an old school play where it's just everybody in our dressing room.
Speaker 4: Yes, because also we're you know, putting on lotion and putting on our body glow and helping each other tan our backs, right, and then the guys will get undressed upstairs, like in the quick change, because then we also have to change really quick in a tiny little tent on the side of the stage, and the guys will get undressed and then just wear their little black andyes, just walk, just walk. So we've all seen each other any in our underwear, all right, I mean not not the ladies. The ladies wear their robes because we're sure we have some decency.
Speaker 1: But the guys.
Speaker 2: Just you're walking around in their little wondies.
Speaker 3: Just like just like Podmets World Live. Just I don't think we wore clothes until Minneapolis. So yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: We're finding so many similarities between Bobby abswhere.
Speaker 1: The nudity varies. The tambourine section.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm going to teach you this tambourine section. And if we ever go on tour again, promise me we could do a tambourine section.
Speaker 1: You can do a tambourine. You can be in the band, Danielle.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 4: Listen, this is this is my kind of dance. Tambourine dance. I can do it. You guys could even do it.
Speaker 1: Dance. That's a Bob Dylan song.
Speaker 4: I know's daniel favorite part of the number, is it really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So anyway, if you haven't had a chance to see Dancing with the Stars Live, also the merch you guys, I want you guys to check out some merch.
Speaker 1: Who does your merch? Call? Does the Dancing with the Stars live merch call?
Speaker 2: There's no merch.
Speaker 1: What you've got eleven tambourines and no merch.
Speaker 2: Call, no merch. The show is this, it's we're lacking. You need to come on tour with us.
Speaker 4: God, but the Dancing with the Stars merch is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Just give a tambourine and let them stand in the back of the stay and do a merch tambourine call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could throw in a triangle to a multifacet.
Speaker 4: Multi So if you haven't been out to see Dancing with the Stars live, I highly highly recommend it. I want to take you guys to maybe one of the LA dates or something. I think think you would really enjoy it. It'd be fun, even though I'm not not in that one. But anyway, if you haven't been, definitely check out the website see if there are still tickets available near you. It is really a show unlike anything I've ever seen before. You're guaranteed to have a great time and maybe just give yourself like two hours to forget some of the absolute terror and insanity that's going on in the world. So thank you all for joining us for this episode of Pod Meets World. As always, you can follow us on Instagram pod meets World Show. You can send us your emails pod meets World Show at gmail dot com, and we've got merch.
Speaker 1: He's ever dome with march and that's fine. Gem what the merchant finish word? Nope, I'm Bob Dylan doing the tamer and merch the Pasha, He's dancer.
Speaker 4: Pod Meetsworldshow dot com writer send us out.
Speaker 1: We love you all, pod dismist.
Speaker 5: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast producer hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfredell and Rider Straw Executive producers Jensen Carr and Amy Sugarman Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara Sugbachsch producer, Mattie Moore engineer and boy meets World Superman Easton Allen.
Speaker 1: Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon.
Speaker 5: Follow us on Instagram at podmets World Show or email us at Podmeats Worldshow at gmail dot com