Speaker 1: They get a little they called him. That's right man. A point in Live from the at of the ball Alert Show.
Speaker 2: You know BT got a special guests in the building, no introduction.
Speaker 1: You know his face, you know it's the tricked out it about it what they do? Boy? Now you get now you brought somebody with you. Yeah, j that's JR. Right there? Now? Who is that? That's my son. That's my son Jayden.
Speaker 3: But his.
Speaker 1: Artistry name ed PFKJ. Okay, pfkj.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because we had to change his name a thousand times, even when he even when he was born, Like I changed his name when he was born.
Speaker 1: Then his mama's like you confused with him. I was like, all right, change it back because ye had changed his name.
Speaker 3: We changed his name like three times. The people that he was an illegal alien.
Speaker 1: Wait how wait? So you said he was bored and he had mama is mama name of a name? I was like, I don't like that, so let's changed it to my name. Then I changed it to my name.
Speaker 3: Then when she was trying to tell him he was confused, I was like, fuck you, that's changing back.
Speaker 1: You can go about all four names? Now, how long?
Speaker 2: How long you been doing music because your pop said you're doing music.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was messing with it for a long time. But like when I took it serious, like three years ago, three years ago.
Speaker 3: Three years ago, I think you took it serious last year because he keep on rapping on these YouTube beats. Know what I'm saying, You trying to reach out to the niggas on YouTube. They just don't know.
Speaker 1: They don't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if you get to hear record off of your beat, you eat for the rest of your life. They don't understand that part. Their producers on fifty percent of the fucking song. Like you, they can't do nothing, they can't license, they can't do nothing. But they need you.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: And tell them though, like the young like chill in the garage, just record something yeah quick even if.
Speaker 1: But you know, that's what happened to DDG.
Speaker 2: So DDG had a song that was going viral and the producer, I guess he got the producer, you know, the beat, however he got it like the way how the young dudes get the beat right and then the.
Speaker 1: Song start blowing up. Producers like a man, we gotta you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like DDG was just like, yeah, nah, I'm not gonna even move.
Speaker 3: For because they don't understand. Oh listen it shit work hand in hand. I used it in the frame of the dope game. I look at it like this, like I made a lot of money and a lot of hit records with Atlantic Records.
Speaker 1: But Atlantic Records is like Chropo.
Speaker 3: But see you needed a you needed a Griselda Blanco that was slipping slide record. Uh huh so slipping slide record need motherfuckers like BML.
Speaker 1: You need to put it in the stores. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: People think that while we went in the store and you, oh, I know you, I know you got some money because your Apple was sold out. No, that's bad. That means the people did not ship out enough copies. That means I gotta keep going back to the store to try to buy you.
Speaker 1: Young niggas. They got it different. Now, they got it easy. They get them. They give him awards for ship they don't deserve. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They you had to actually go sell a fucking record in my area. You have people have to go to the store and purchase your music.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they give them the record they giving them no wars because they want them to show up.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but there's a lot of shit that that I did. They even have to do. Like I had best Buy Specks, and I had Best Buy Specks and Fye or one of those one of those toes right where every store Cirky City, I believe it was every store had two extra songs on the CD.
Speaker 1: So that was my gift to you. So a lot of people say, I've never heard that song.
Speaker 3: That's because they bought it out of targety or they brought it out of Best Buy.
Speaker 1: So it's like different songs.
Speaker 3: I put two bonus tracks on every album depending on where you bought it from. Okay, and you know they get like, for instance, Rod Wade do something a minute and a half two minutes.
Speaker 1: No, we couldn't do that new wave, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a that's a new way because because again it's about see it's about the replay. So that's why I learned like certain songs are like two minutes because.
Speaker 3: They me one of those news name me a song for the new wave that's gonna be here twenty years ago because they listening to their nigga. I be your players going viral right now, and I may I be your player twenty four years ago. So name me a two minute record that's gonna be. That's what I'm trying to That's what I'm trying to explain to him. You can do your new ship, but let me do the old shit. That old shit I asked you to do.
Speaker 1: I need you to. So that's what I'll be arguing about. The studio.
Speaker 4: Got them too many songs, right, too many songs.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now there's another thing.
Speaker 3: Back then, I could have tell fifteen thousand gotta watch a chain and a bridgeley fifteen thousand ain't gonna get rid away ship with all the big damage in his ship.
Speaker 1: And these divers are definitely different now, right, So you know what I'm saying. What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So they had fifteen change, I ain't have. I have fifteen cars and all my cars was paid for the ship that they fucking up. Now I know you're they fucking up because I fucked up.
Speaker 1: I did it one of my free styles.
Speaker 3: I say, the first five years that Blue twenty five mel I fucked up when we were out here as black folks as.
Speaker 1: Wait, how much how much you I made a lot of money.
Speaker 2: You said you spent it in five years. How much money you think you spent in that five years? Twenty five twenty five million?
Speaker 3: Yeah in five years, Yeah, no problem, my first meal in the roads. Oh I need to be trying to be around. But listen, they can make that. That's some of these niggas make that. Some of these niggas not making in the first year. But here's the problem where they fucking up at all these neighborhoods that people are saying they ggified them.
Speaker 1: This regentification is going on. That's the properties.
Speaker 3: We should have bought the properties in Miami, in Jacksonville and Detroit, Chica Goal, those neighborhoods that was torn down. We should have brought that property and we should have hold on to it. But no, we bought shipped that Vasashi, Mesquino, Gucci, Louis shit that don't from people that's already rich, that don't care about us, designers that don't even make our size because it wasn't made for us. And we bought and we made it a household that we made it a thing where it's fucking a young generation up. So we trying to explain to them. Okay, you could have. You could put that shit on when you go certain places, but that's not no shit you put on every day. You're right, because my first mellion I made, I called everybody from Slipper Slode Records in the meeting, and I broke everybody off. And by the time I did that, by the time I put down on me a house and brought me a car and a watch, I was broke. And then eight years later already said you ain't pay us for this menion. And I paid nineteen times of what I could have paid for the taxes on that money.
Speaker 1: So even with the jeans, it's like, you know, probably back in YO day, what is a red monkey jeans? Red monkey jean? How much was the red monkey jeans? Two three hundred dollars? Now how much is the jeans? That? How how much the crown hard doing? No ship like that? That's dumb for some jeans. That's dumb. That's not that's that's Can you fly with them? They do? Ship? They do ship with them. Can't even and they don't even. I can't wear that, daddy, because I took a picture that I'm like, holy God, Yeah, what I.
Speaker 2: Tell you tell you this the same way you're talking about the music replay and clothes get replayed too.
Speaker 1: Because I'm you don't even know what a hand me down is. Yeah, you're talking about two three years old, not two three years ago.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about I'm talking about basketball school because basketball shoot my basketball shoot now.
Speaker 1: And now he getting the main cast member money. Now he plays basketball. This nigga is playing basketball.
Speaker 3: That niggas playing basketball, and George, George wouldn't for us playing basketball.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what you know?
Speaker 2: Well, my mom used to make me do if I if I were the nice shoes at school when I when I get off the bus, take them shoes off.
Speaker 1: You about to go back outside, take them shoes off. Play play closing shoes and school closing shoes right see you gotta you gotta good. But he making it sound bad.
Speaker 4: The shoes I'm playing in the Jay's I'm playing there in them four five years old.
Speaker 1: They hurting my feet? Ain't the ones that?
Speaker 2: Because heiny, we're talking about replay value. That's that's resale value right there. Now you're you're joining the official cast Love and Hip Hop Miami, Like, how how do you feel? Because it's you know, there's gonna be a lot of these now, like the interviews and and everything you go.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, you about to have all the females and your d ms now.
Speaker 4: I feel like I see it as an opportunity for me. I feel blessed for the opportunity. I just got to make the most of my music. I feel like it's good exposure for my music and everything and take advantage of it.
Speaker 3: He understand that part about the love and hip hop thing, because I think when when when when when I really started dealing with the looper situation. It was a time when I didn't want to do no shows, I didn't want to take no pictures.
Speaker 1: No interview with none of that. And he knows about that part when I said I'm going on love and hire but he was like, what what you doing?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: And if he's seeing me posting pictures like you took a picture like But it was never that I thought I was. I just that it was without.
Speaker 3: Suffering loopers and some shit that some shit like some United States type shit. You know where it comes from, you know how you get it, which is unexplainable, but you don't know how to get rid of it. They just want to treat you and shoot you with steroids. And they got me gaining all his weight and losing all his weight. So I just say fuck it. I just say fuck it, And I get bigger now. But you know, I basically my stomach get big, but it'll go down there a few months. I'm gonna be okay. I'm a grown ass man. I don't give a fuck about nobody sitting up by my stomach.
Speaker 1: But I know one thing.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking a Loopers medicine that that requires me to take five other medicines that to help me from dying from my August breaking down because of the sign effects from the Loopers medicine. Just give me the Loopers the funk, I want five other problems.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, when you when you you know, is that something that you that you really do take you know serious, because you know, when you when you're dealing with stuff like that, Like you know, even when they was talking about uh Gotti, when they was talking about how people was telling him like, yo, you need to take your health serious, and you know, he was just like, you know whatever, I'm gonna eat what I want to do.
Speaker 3: The only thing I gotta take. I had had divertic the lights, I had surgery like Omer. I guess Matt tists was twisted. They had to go in there and untwisted, cleaning out and all that. That's the only thing that takes shit. I used to I used to be scared of the police, God and my mama. Now I'm just scared of God. I ain't know I've cut I cut all the haters off, including the devil.
Speaker 1: Like fuck you like the devil, you ain't nothing to me. Police, y'all did shit. You ain't fucking with me.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to let me out of jail because I'm not doing certain things that they're gonna keep me forever.
Speaker 1: And if I have to then it.
Speaker 3: I can't do that about it, because you know, an old lady told me, if you're gonna pray about it, don't worry about it, and vice versa.
Speaker 1: So I do not that.
Speaker 3: Crackhead auntie, the alcoholic uncle, that that that disrespectful cousin, that that that ungrateful child, that mother or father, that parent that don't give a damn, the thief and cousin, the permissioner is neighbor.
Speaker 1: They not invited in my life no more. I'm gonna fuck about them. I missed the leave your ass like I would leave you because.
Speaker 3: Everybody can't go, and everybody can't get in the places that I want to end up at.
Speaker 1: Everybody's everybodyin't gonna be able to end up. They ain't gonna be able to go.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like the Script Club in the eighties and the nineties. Women couldn't get in there. And and I I tried digging women in my age. That's the hardest shit in the world. Oh man, they stuck in their fucking ways, and they wonder why they can't keep it. Now, you know they't gonna get you for this. Now, I wouldn't give a damn. Them old holes need the Lord their standards and realize that this unless you wanna old, unless you wanna old trick.
Speaker 1: No, unless they.
Speaker 3: Mold want a nigga that want they do, unless they want to swap out a nigga that's a swap our artists. Unless them bitches want a yes man or a paymaster bitch. I'm the sugar daddy with no sugar. Yeah, sweet and load, I'm not doing that. Whatever you don't do, you don't get paid for like bench stopped. Always complain that like for real, the more stuck in their way. I asked her where you at? You ain't my dad, I'm not your bitch. I I hope I'm not your daddy.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 3: I want to know where you at, bitch, in case you get in an accident, in case you get a flat tired.
Speaker 1: I'm not she. Women want to get treated like niggas. I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't like niggas. I'm gonna treat you like a nigga. I treat niggas any kind of way you wanna get treated equals. So you telling me you want to get treated like a nigga because you can never be a nigga. You could never be me if a man gonna be a man?
Speaker 1: Or you really a woman? Why you don't cook?
Speaker 3: Why you don't pay more attention than me, like you pay attention to your eyelashes? A fifty year old ain't got no baby here? Why any way, you were forty five to get braceist and shit like that, like you bit you where you forty five years old to get bracist? And now you got your little daughter twenty one getting her body done twenty three and she twenty three, twenty three years old, and she got her titties done. You ain't even have a baby. Yeah, that shit gonna drop. You gonna have to get them done again. You understand what I'm saying, Like, hey, ain't no forty years old? Git you you're forty five. You ain't got baby hears.
Speaker 1: Those are no baby. So what's your demo?
Speaker 3: I want a bitch I could leave something, a bitch I can raise because you can't re raise nobody. Somebody could raise somebody that appreciate me, Somebody that could learn them something. You know what I'm saying, Show them how to work hard, show them how their compass her.
Speaker 1: You can't this.
Speaker 3: This is what women in my age do. They go to other neighborhoods. They moved from Miami to Atlanta. From a out of the Miami, you're still a hoe. You can't run the miles back on that pussy. You cannot turn your mind back on that pussy.
Speaker 1: So they wanted they try to.
Speaker 3: They want to be able to say, I bet you none of your friends ain't fucking but yeah, his friend fucked you, his friend fuck you, her friend fuck you, her brother fuck.
Speaker 1: You, her daddy, everybody else. The fucking you.
Speaker 3: So you're worried about you're avoiding my friends? Dick, fuck my friends? What's wrong with my friends? Like, I'm tired of bitch you like that? If I if I, I don't when I meet a girl, she like I got a man. Hold up, baby, I don't know what you I know, it's times different. I'm not interested in men. I don't care about your men. When me and you have something start dealing with each other, then if it's your husband, your baby, daddy, your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Then me and him now I need to respect him. You need to respect me. We fucking the same woman. That's my husband in law, my baby, me, daddy in law, my boyfriend of law. I need to make sure you need to respect him. If I catch you cheating, I'm gonna tell him.
Speaker 3: Listen, hold on, it's not forna be three of us, because when some ship come out, I need to know if it's out of us three, it can't be three outside.
Speaker 1: It's three in the middle. That's it.
Speaker 3: No no extra niggas like I'll give a few the Oh, it's my husband's birthday, so you're so.
Speaker 1: You really you really? I will give her some money to get her husband some for his birthday. He fucking my own. He's saying plates home and all. I said, plates home and all. Yeah, what yeah?
Speaker 3: Your husband like chitless. I cook chittleins today. Come get your nigga up, please. I need him to take care of the controlling man. I swear to God, man, that's what for Jesus, I'm not I'm not eating out the garbage I need to.
Speaker 1: I need her to take care of herself.
Speaker 3: I need him to take care of her. I'm a leader, man, I'm pleasing man. I like the young girls because they listen. Now, let me tell you, I don't like the young minded once.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to bitch. I can tell anything to I don't want to bach. I can talk to it any kind of way on the buck back. I want her to I want her to be stern. I need her to be like Okay, I understand that, but you ain't got to say it like that. Okay, baby, I'm sorry. Maybe I said it a little rough because we men and women need each other. I don't need a bitch calling me. What's the locks?
Speaker 1: The locks?
Speaker 3: You better put a bet in? No, I need you to put the fucking bety. I need to put some chicken in the fucking oven. I don't need they want they want the locks. They want this wet like.
Speaker 1: No, no, it ain't no, they want to go So what so what age? Do you know? What meally like? Is it like twenty five? Nah? From twenty two to thirty five? So you cut it out, you can. They can't be past thirty five.
Speaker 3: No, that's what right around on the tire. They got life fucked up right there, thirty five years at thirty five. This is man thirty five bitch with a with a wig on. Let's think about that.
Speaker 1: Bitch. In my area, the only one wore wigs was.
Speaker 3: Was bank robbers, drag queens, and motherfucker clowns who are prostitutes.
Speaker 1: Think about who wore wig when you were young. We're saying a clown that that's a prostitute. That's what clown holds. We call them prostitutes.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I was like alright, yeah, like prostitutes, bank robbers and drag queens, that's who wore wigs. So when you you're a forty old bitch, you putting on a lace wig, just think about that. Cut your eyebrows off just to draw them back, and now they cricket. Then some of them get them tattooed in. Now I don't want the bitch little. I don't care not about them shaving no pussy, nonheing. You ain't gotta save none of that unless that pussy nappy leave it on. You can trim, you could cut it down. Want to getst the grain, mohawk and landing script, But you ain't got to shave that pussy. You don't be talking about Oh no, hell a, your pussy. That's nasty knowing. That's when we knew in the seventies and the eighties, we knew she was grown up, growing up because now she got grass on the playing field.
Speaker 1: That's when we knew.
Speaker 3: So now all of a sudden, everybody's doing what everybody else is doing. That's why they hold accuse me and the cheating. No more, how am I cheating? I'm fucking the same bit you you want to.
Speaker 2: Be like, so do you be having to worry about your women when they when they get around your pops?
Speaker 4: Oh no, we kind of like in the same speed, Like we like the same thing. We don't put up with the same thing, like you said, what the hell? I used to love that little hell around the buddy button.
Speaker 1: I see that. I used to like shit like that.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, Like you don't like that, that's like some little boys shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: So you ain't got you ain't gotta worry about pops taking taking your girl toes sometime.
Speaker 1: No no, no no no no no no no no no. I trying to tell her that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you watched this on the twenty V right, he want this raglass bitch with tattoos everywhere. So he deliberately kicked my whole off the show because he knew what I liked. I'm trying to tell him that ship just looked like that.
Speaker 1: I know that ship. That ship that is sorry garbage. I know that type. I look at him. He's gonna tell you he was talking to her before. That's how I know what type of bitch it was. I was over the interviewing that bitch. So so are y'all dating anybody on the show right now? Nah?
Speaker 3: I try to bring one bitch on the show. Bitch shot with my homegirl. We trying to cool, you know, I you know I was playing with him. You know what I'm saying, now this whole just get on the internet every day posting old trick. Man want to kick me off the show because I don't want to fuck him.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The bitch got earlier, all the timers or what. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you fucked so many niggas like that you will remember. I don't know what's wrong her. So you try to put you, try to put your homegirl in. I'm gonna put you on the show and gonna piss me off. I checked it on the stow. She tried to check me back. Then you want to go get getting the ring now the whole one to go.
Speaker 1: Hang with my wife. Bitch.
Speaker 3: You can't hang with my wife. Oh what's wrong with you, dumb ass bitch? Like, come on, man, now, this bitch just get on the internet every two three days.
Speaker 1: Let me show your text. Man.
Speaker 3: She just post some shit, this shit too, so she ain't up saying aloud back on the show, that bitch.
Speaker 1: They better not. I'm not feeling with that bitch. Stud the bitch.
Speaker 3: One of my homeboy this screenshots, she just put that this shit two years old. She studied posting this shit.
Speaker 2: Trick Daddy tried to get me kicked off the show on Love and Hip Hop, all because I wouldn't have sex with him. Then, instead of getting me kicked off the show, he decided to let me stay and his goal was to make himself look good on the show and make me look bad.
Speaker 1: Shaking my head, I do not run Love It hip Hop, dumb ass, hope. I don't run that shit.
Speaker 3: If I ran Love It hip Hop, I'll make a million dollar per episode I be on. I be on every episode and it is run way different than his ring. If I if I had a choice of what woman, I'd be a model. I've been fucking a model up here.
Speaker 1: Bob, So is it? Do you have to tell them? Like, man, let me get somebody on the show that I like or that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I feel with two other girls, I see the guy when they too nice and they feel like I like him.
Speaker 1: I don't know over there, when they go in that room and edit that ship, that would people be like, it's scripted. No, it's not. Lord, If it were a scripted, trust me, I'll be over that bit looking like a hero on that bit is not scripted. You get it?
Speaker 3: You get putting here they investigate you, they follow you, they get access to all your social media. They know who you're going through with, they know who don't like you, they know who you don't like, and they'll put them bitches right in.
Speaker 1: Their room with you. So sometimes you be on set like all the time, you don't know what.
Speaker 3: When whenever he feeling. I don't know, like I ain't know the situation with him. In one of the dollar Wood.
Speaker 1: Two is, I came I was coming to film.
Speaker 4: They the screenshot of a picture that was posted. They bring to me like, like, man, y'all got that.
Speaker 1: They all on a page. See they detectives. Yes, they they just put you in the situation than when you see this. My motherfucker walk up to you like old lady walk up to me. You're disrespectful. I'm teen, Joey. I'm like, yes, ma'am, I don't know what the fuck you talk about. Cum to find out.
Speaker 3: I'll cussed Joy out on the episode that night, and I didn't watch it. Oh and she didn't already the same, Like I'm cussing. We miked up and forgot, but they in the corner with the cameras and they catched me cussing around.
Speaker 1: They put the ship right on the show.
Speaker 3: They hear everything you got that might go there here, every fucking thing you being there, whispering all you walk through.
Speaker 1: So so on this season? Are you trying to be more of like a good guy? Bag on him? Okay, that's what that's why he being so quiet? Yeah, I ain't the bad guy. Look what you so?
Speaker 3: What you got going on on the Sebota be here one of the twins, the other twins polet water.
Speaker 1: In his face. I'm like, what the fuck that was about? Then she was like you goofy. She's like, you goofy. Try You're gonna try to fuck me and my sister. I'm like, what, So you got the You got two twins on the show?
Speaker 2: He told you so you so you look, but you know you can identify which one is with they voiced all that.
Speaker 1: He ain't crazy, I know, I know, I know they were two years old. I don't know who is who? But he do this? Do the man?
Speaker 4: You can tell about what type of face they made, right, But that's what any female.
Speaker 1: So one of the girls is your girlfriend? No, but something going on, that's that's that's my.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I can't wait, I can't wait to see this season. I feel like, I feel like he wants you to be the bad can't you want to get some of the pressure off him.
Speaker 1: I have to go in and like I have to go in and like, hold up, man, I had to clean it up for him. It looked like he couldn't like he knows know.
Speaker 3: So they fucking around it. They say I'm laughing about something, and then he get fucked up in this. I'm he's thinking I'm crossing him. I'm telling you, I'm laughing about something totally different that happened five minutes ago. But now he's in there, he's feeling and I'm I'm outside. I don't know what he's feeling. I don't know what he's feeling. Now they got me laughing. Now they gonna edit that bitch. You gonna look like I set him up, And I'm telling him, I ain't set you up, my nigga.
Speaker 1: You my nigga. So any anybody you want kicked off the show? No, he can't. I can't get in there there go like that.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, like, anybody you like now, I don't want to feel with this person. Yeah that was I don't want to feel with that bitch. That was dumb as a box of rocks. But the one brought off I'm so dumb.
Speaker 1: That was dumbing than me.
Speaker 3: If a bitch dumbing than me, that bit don't deserve no airplane, no nothing. He feed that bitch of ship sell with she enjoyed the ship and throw.
Speaker 1: The bread up and say the bread was still.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tree, you need to start doing some comedy. I tried to, because that bitch is still a stak out of ship. That bitch right there, I guarantee you that bitch is. In the last four months, she donet revealed four five niggas she didn't fuck you know, saying she was pregnant for Stevie Jays say she was fucking shocked.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why are you doing this to these people? What did they need to you?
Speaker 3: You said I kicked you off love hip hop, but you're still on there, like make up your mind then I kick you off or nothing. So if you saying I kick you off love and hip hop because I won't you won't give me no pusson, then you turn around and say, but then I brought you back. Now, which one did I bring you back? I kicked you, I brought you off, kicked you off, and I brought you back.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm terrified. I'm ina feel in my life that that sounds. That sounds like some love and hip hop that uh it sounds.
Speaker 1: I'm in fear of my fucking life.
Speaker 3: Bright now that bitch believe that my life is in danger, I only get it restrained, all against this bitch.
Speaker 1: Seven o'clock somewhere I love damn. That's oh my god. I could not get no sleep last night.
Speaker 6: Shane was up at all wee hours of the night banging singing.
Speaker 1: Her lungs at Fable. I heard Shae and Fable fighting during the rainstorm and Fable walked away.
Speaker 6: But then I guess Shaye had things need off for chests, so they just kept on fighting last night.
Speaker 1: It was going on for hours. Then we had flowing a Mada going at it.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What was going on? What? I'm gonna be honest. They need to stay out of Mala's business. How do y'all feel about the whole Allan and MJ situation? You think that was?
Speaker 7: I wasn't him an m friend?
Speaker 6: Allen's claiming they were never friends very convenient for you to say that. You know, I think somebody told me your mama made her pray there and put two babies in here.
Speaker 1: I probably need to tall the hall on myself, especially after that ship. He was sexy.
Speaker 3: Me, don't maybe not even got this because it's like everybody's ganging up on Allen.
Speaker 1: My first time I ever seeing nobody. I wanted to knock her down.
Speaker 3: But now I realized you got a bad taste of men, So I understand why I never had my shad, and I feel like I needed to protect this. So I got to holler at budey, I gotta see what he's about. Yo, Why is a model so devoted to this dude?
Speaker 6: Then also our topics, we and her, we got our own little situation like but it's still pressured the trip.
Speaker 7: Listen, it's whoever you invite, and there is no plus one unless you are where the plus one is gonna come. Listen, don't we're not putting no, no, don't ask me putting the pressure on you because you're the one that stop the trip.
Speaker 1: You're the one that played the I invited everybody, they invited every everybody else.
Speaker 6: So no, it was not my teachers to have the vacation you go like this. Yes, it has been a disaster, but it's not my fault.
Speaker 7: This is getting worse and worse by the day.
Speaker 1: We're all leaving tomorrow. So y'all leaving tomorrow.
Speaker 7: I can't take no more. Me and my husband are leaving this trip.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is not the vibe.
Speaker 7: It's not peaceful. It's just way too much going on. I'd rather be working honestly and making money instead of spending time with a whole bunch of people that do not like to check.
Speaker 6: We have plans, she paused me for you five, I'm out. No, I'm gonna bring myself in some stand and leave. Y'all come along, because obviously nothing I do. It's satisfying y'all.
Speaker 3: Having a bit.
Speaker 7: He'll be all right.
Speaker 1: Anything in the you know this season that you're just like man that just kind of like threw you off. You had the twins.
Speaker 3: Mama tried to check me because agent told me and the mama that him and Daisy was sliding, so she tried to check me.
Speaker 1: Were fifty years old.
Speaker 4: The fuck you're gonna check me, I said, It kind of make it look like he was and this shit want no, you heard him.
Speaker 1: Did yeah that you heard that? I heard Okay, I heard them? Okay, okay, all right, okay.
Speaker 2: So now now we now we're midway in the season, right, what are some things that like just just fans that just like come up to y'all and say, you like.
Speaker 1: Man that ain't me?
Speaker 3: They show the girls like him from twenty V Okay, I don't know why they that whole you pick was raggedy.
Speaker 4: Many like they like that's what was going around.
Speaker 1: Man, that man that girl wasn't that girl ain't little better than the girl you kicked off? Yeah, but you know why. I'm trying to tell you why you kicked the way the ones? I like, you kicked them off the second round? So why you kicked the why you kick the one you knew? I like, why you kicked the dogs? She wasn't good for you? So who who got the best taste? Who got who got the best?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: Actual?
Speaker 3: Mama, actually, mama, actually ma ask your mama. As dog Jackie ask said.
Speaker 4: That one thing about him, he had him a specific lane.
Speaker 1: Now he like one.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna tell you what he likes. He like one thing now he sees me get the bring of her around. I get to bring of her around here looking at her. Now he want to travel out?
Speaker 1: Like now I turn around because if he see me with a girl and it looked like a girl that he would see and would like her. He thinking, I'm in his lane. That's not your lane.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Three years ago, you in the bed herd.
Speaker 3: This is a bowling alley. Then you get into whatever lane they let you in. You know what why it's that white ship.
Speaker 1: That ship.
Speaker 2: So so is it ever a time where like both of y'all like the same girl and then y'all gotta tell her, you gotta pick No.
Speaker 3: Now we go with it together, me and one of my god son, Charelho Right now, who.
Speaker 1: Man, Papa do oh? Y'all got the same girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, both of us quit that bitch, y'all crazy man, This is this is an interesting dynamic now now now see now see why you a main cast.
Speaker 1: Member on the show.
Speaker 3: Now he's gonna do but but he gonna country more or than music. Now he been I don't know if you he been posting pictures. He ain't the nigga I've been telling his nigga. So so I tried to trick him into the music. I was like, all right, you you ain't doing that, MUTI. You graduate high school? He graduate high school fast.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, wait, nigga only seventeen. I said, all right, now you gotta graduate college. And they graduate college.
Speaker 3: I'm like, god, damn, so now I gotta put the nigga out now. So but now I'm like, you gotta be I'm like, listen, I don't have to spend as much money if you build up your fan base right right, like post pictures who trillers, TikTok all that that nigga.
Speaker 1: Is doing that?
Speaker 4: You know they ain't never the type though, take a piss.
Speaker 1: Of me neither. But I'm trying to tell you was without my legendary status in the rap game.
Speaker 3: I'm shit because a lot of these young niggas, they mamas is thirty five forty.
Speaker 1: They grandma know me. They AUNTSI know me if they mama wasn't raised right, she know me. But they wouldn't know me. They know me because I constantly. I was constant, and it was.
Speaker 3: It costed a lot of money back then, even though I wasn't paying the millions dollars for videos where they were doing the mill and all the videos. I was doing one hundred thousand dollars videos, even though they never gave us credit cause we came from Miami. It was only interested in our money and the drugs that we had to sell them. They didn't care nothing about us making music. But if you look at the hip hop now for the last if hip hop been around fifty one years, the last twenty six years, if it wasn't for the South, it wouldn't be no fucking hip hop. But I'm trying to explain to him, now, this is our time, let's go, now, let's go. And I'm saying we didn't have to. I never had a mindspace. The only thing I remember being on is a chat line.
Speaker 1: What's the chat line?
Speaker 3: There's a chat line, so it's called okay, so is it be saying it's thirty us on the phone together and we're having a conversation.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing. We couldn't see him. We we don't know them.
Speaker 3: The only way we know where they is if they say, all right, I'm getting on that eight o'clock. You get on the eight and get you a.
Speaker 1: Know, a call. So that's that's kind of like clubhouse, but on the.
Speaker 3: Phone no pictures, nothing, nothing to click on or nothing. You have to dial the number and then hit a button to get why pretty, Ricky said on the hot line. On the hot line, right, so that's the only thing I know.
Speaker 1: I ain't know nothing about it.
Speaker 3: I went to prison on my fifteenth birthday. This nigga was a high school scholar when he was fifteen. That was that's a difference that has Has the show been helping you a lot? Like with your music and everything?
Speaker 4: Well, see, the only thing is we ain't ready only got I dropped my first it ain't my single, but I'm a feature on the scene like two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's doing a couple of numbers. But I ain't even with that.
Speaker 3: Remember, the show is TV, right, the only way they can play the song on TV if it's done right. Let's say, let's say I put this song on my album. You know, I mean everybody on the song have to sign a one song contract with me saying that it's my song, and they allow me to do what I want to so you can. Then I got to do the split and then nigg there's a lot of technical ship.
Speaker 1: When it comes to this.
Speaker 4: Love twelve papers for one song.
Speaker 3: Right, and people think it's just that's just like working radio and you, I know, you know you're doing the podcast.
Speaker 1: I know, you know, get me on your podcast for what what I'm getting you in with what you do?
Speaker 3: Like people just think it's that it's not that easy. A lot of niggas, a lot of niggas who you went to school with? And you like a college, nigga, what college you went to?
Speaker 1: I ain't go to college. You ain't go to college, nigga, congratulations making me neither. I ain't going to I ain't even finished. I went.
Speaker 2: I went to college for for three months and then once I realized the loan that they get, you know you get the little check.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you gotta pay it back, I said, nah, I ain't going in the day. I ain't going out like this. No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: And I feel bad for the teachers that go to because they making like the average of forty forty two thousand in Florida, and they got all them dead in the summertime. If they don't get on the page, if they don't get on salary summertime, they're broke, Like what the fuck? Like these are the people Without these people, we could never be able to go to college. And they don't make no money. So I understand it. But but I said there to say that it's like with the music thing and the TV thing. What I try to explain to him, it's a plus times two, So one plus one equals two all over the world, China, Europe, even in the golf of United States that Donald Trump thumb it's cause of the golf of the United States, even in the golf of the United States, golf of America.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: But if you times too because you got TV with it. When the young people walk up to me and say, oh, I know you. You tricked that it for love and hip hop, I was like, damn, I used to be assaulted by you tricked that that used to be with Trina. That was my biggest insult. You tricked Daddy that used to be with Trina. Now is you trick daddy for love and hip hop? And I realized, now those are not insults, those are compliments. Because there's there's a lot of angles that money come from. You grasp all the angles, then you get all the money.
Speaker 2: And it's different and it's different type of fan base that watches TV. They're literally like a pocket of people that only watch reality TV. Yeah, and that's what I realized, because it might be people that say, well, we know you from music, but my kids know you from TV.
Speaker 1: And speaking of TV, like if you if you're an actor.
Speaker 3: I actually love Holly Berry the muster ball came out, she let the man fuck her. I'm like, come on, man, but I take it serious. Like for instance, Tyler Perry very successful, rich, that's madea he Modia.
Speaker 1: That's acting. Mike EPs is daity. But I get what you're saying, like, like the characters you played, that's what that's what I know. That's how I look at you. No, I don't they're gonna start shipp but Martin Lawrence, damn man, I want to say this. I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 3: Say this.
Speaker 1: Martin one of my favorite not funny. He's not funny. You don't think Martin is funny.
Speaker 3: I grew up watching samples of the Jeffersons all in the family. That ship is not funny, compared Martin not funny, goofy, goofy.
Speaker 1: I can't agree with your trick.
Speaker 3: Kevin Hart not funny, Oh not funny. These are white people comedians. Kevin Hart would never be an Eddie Murphy would never be a Red Fox.
Speaker 2: Now we are at different times where you can't comedians can't really go there, how a doubt.
Speaker 1: Fuck them. If I'm telling the joke, fuck you.
Speaker 3: They told, will Tell will chair jokes, racist joke, religious jokes, gay jokes.
Speaker 1: That's comedy. If you can't stand it, fuck you that.
Speaker 3: I mean speaking of that when I say, if you watch certain things, I remember this, and she gonna hate me for this. I remember when I found they found they did something about Shaq and his wife was supposed.
Speaker 1: To be cheating on him with the pool man. Remember that.
Speaker 3: And my wife was on the phone with her friend when they came on the news and she was like, that's good for his ass. I was like, what the fuck do you mean that's good for his ass? What fuck are you talking about? You don't want to be with me all as, don't take my money to take care of another motherfucker. And I think from that day I think it damaged our marriage because how I am and I said that to say this.
Speaker 1: Zeus Network and like the projects, damn what they do loo the number fight.
Speaker 3: A bunch of a bunch of botok, bitches, fake te, fake jury, fake ass, teddies, a lot of surgery marks on TV fighting?
Speaker 1: What else they? What do they do?
Speaker 3: That's the projects? I know my mom had eleven kids in the project. I know what the projects is. I'm from the pokea Bean projects. Them holes below in the pokea Bean Projects, telling you right now, the old POKEM Bean project. I'm telling you so you said, Zeus is the projects that's ghetto when it comes to reality TV.
Speaker 2: Some would say that love and hip hop because y'all y'all throwing water at each other.
Speaker 1: That's all you're gonna do on them.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's all you're gonna do on there. Shot the hold with that b B gun. That was that was his story. I love that. I love them. When she shoting to have that BB gun? Do y'all be having security or set, that's all they be, standing right by you. They standing right by you.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do that though. I don't do that on TV. I'm One of my auto ego.
Speaker 3: Names is dirt. It's dirt, dirt, dirt, d R D I R T dirt, Okay, dirt dirt. If I want to fuck you up, I swear to God, they're not gonna know it. By the time I get on your ass, I'm gonna be kicked off the show and they're gonna be paying you a selling them.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna beat the ship out of you. I am not gonna let them know.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not gonna tell the producer, Oh, I want to feel with such and such and nothing, because all they gonna be doing, they gonna keep us separated. And it's gonna be a big ass nigga standing behind you before you get up here, gonna grab you, and it's gonna look like a goofy.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be close enough, but not too not right.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Soon's network let him old punch each other in the eye, kick each other period They will be kicking each other period on.
Speaker 1: Whatever they want to see those other people want to see.
Speaker 3: But so with that being said, I don't I'm not interested in that type of woman. If you sit in there watching baddies, you ain't my type of bitch. I read you watched some other boy and ship.
Speaker 2: All right, so what can so what can we expect this season of love and Hip Hop Miami?
Speaker 1: He's in this studio. I'm finally spending my money on his music.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, he got a lot of explicive clothes that he just waiting to take pictures.
Speaker 1: In here in the coming months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be expect them to see like a music video, solo video or something like that coming from.
Speaker 2: So you got you got a single, You got a single that you pushing on, You got a couple of singles, he got he got a hundred.
Speaker 3: He see he got a hundred. See no damn will him got no hundred singles? He thank everyone, and so that his homeboys or his girl like he thinks that's the hit.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: I'll be feeling like I'll be seeing people out here that don't get fogged off. I feel like some of my shit better than what I be hearing out here and what I be seeing out here. I feel like, if I get my chance, I'm gonna make me feel me even in one of them YouTube beats, and I get a little cloud off that and people like they flowing me towards me. I take the fans, then I.
Speaker 1: Can do it. I gotta do one thing. I can say.
Speaker 3: The nigga get it smart at his MoMA and daddy is smart, and then they got good sister as he's watching a lot of I feel like hip hop is under attack by the law.
Speaker 1: I feel like the fizz the police da task for FBI.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're targeting these dudes because they think now that you can't blow up unless you're really on that. Remember ten years ago is everybody had all the guns in the video with the masks on and.
Speaker 1: They're throwing up gang signs.
Speaker 3: Now these niggas is selling drugs, killing people and they're rapping about it.
Speaker 1: Then they come back and rap about it.
Speaker 3: They rap it about what they gonna do, They go through it, and they come back and do a remix about what they did.
Speaker 1: But one thing about my nigga, what he told me.
Speaker 3: He said, you ain't gotta worry about that shit for me, Bob. He said, I feel like them nigga's going to jail because they making room for me. And I was like, that's how I want you to think.
Speaker 4: They get picked up a little backwards.
Speaker 1: It ain't work like that.
Speaker 3: We do all this shit to get out of a bad situation. We do all this to become successful. They become rich, they go to prison. Make no sense.
Speaker 1: They got a new shit I called snitching now everybody snitching. Fick them snitches.
Speaker 3: Everybody snitches, niggas who ain't even supposed to be killers and snitching like with the Takoti six'. Nine when they said about, it they asked, Me kodak took a me in what you? Talking you motherfucker? RIGHT i would have took. YOU i took five hundred dollars Because kodak, said that's not our, rat that's they. Rat if a bunch of niggas that supposed to be some gangster ass niggas take a bitch like To kosti six,' nine hang, with him, commit crime do all tump, of shit, extore him fuck his.
Speaker 1: Old lady then threatened to. Kill him he's supposed to Tell on. They ass he's not built. Like that that's why y'all was doing what.
Speaker 3: Y'all need y'all, victimize him y'all, picking faces y'all picking Y'all victim you can't.
Speaker 1: Do that.
Speaker 3: You can't this ain't a. Boxing match you can't pick. Your opponent leave, the women, the children and the inns and people out. Of it bring that, thug shit the, thug LIFE and i see how you're gonna. Handle it then then if you want to call somebody, a rat just know that that's, your rat that's not, our RAT because i wouldn't have did nothing like that. With him, hold on let me let me check this shit. Right, quick, Hey yo i'm doing the whole interview. Right now you ain't if you called me, one time you ain't gotta call me, two three?
Speaker 1: Four five? All right? All right you standing? On business? All right so on, the show y'all taking. A trip can y'all talk about the trip that y'all taking on. The show.
Speaker 3: We're going you, hit it hit. It, go okay we're going. To, carrousel okay we let Fruity ass bobby playing. The trip first, of all know that Everybody know bobby a. Fruit loop that's not. Gay BASHING and i can't be canceling any. Fucking Away so bobby fruit loop ass playing. The trip then they got the hate You girl gyyea. Assisted him she the. Messy one she trying to fuck everybody man on. The show so it's a lot of sucking and fucking and fighting.
Speaker 1: And fussing, why then when THE Movie, i die where you? Want gone why you want? To die where?
Speaker 3: You play?
Speaker 1: Hard back? WHAT'S up.
Speaker 5: I?
Speaker 1: Really shit you. Even coming, you know han't let. ME man i know you from THE d i know y'all. Play dough you play dumbing those right when there's. Some drama i'm gonna check that, all this, He say, She say i'm. Sick hood somebody gonna sit down with allan we get to the bottom of. THIS day i appreciate that you're.
Speaker 3: INVITING head i don't know how long you're playing on standing around with all this that's. Going on BUT if i didn't come on this trip for all, THAT extra i came to. Relax it so last night you walk up with a manor hand. In hand, everybody go. Mother preserved They hate let me tell YOU why i wanted. The dollars that's three stiles to every story. They signed your sign in.
Speaker 1: The truth the situation you in.
Speaker 3: Right now i've been in that situation my. Whole life i've been labeling a bad guy because they make you have a. Bad guy they make you have a relationship with guy here and flirting with.
Speaker 1: Her sister they make you have a dead.
Speaker 5: Be dead everybody that asks, against me they're trying to buy.
Speaker 1: A family who girls and. A mother i heard y'all all get.
Speaker 5: THE idea.
Speaker 1: I Don't think i'm Dead because i'm not in the bedroom. With y'all i'm not in the living room. WITH y'all i don't understand what's. Going on are you in a moody eyeem? Or y'all? Just parents, we work compied, and take and now we're doing into.
Speaker 5: Something else i'm gonna put two babies on, her, belly now that's what we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do That's why.
Speaker 3: I'm hit so you want to be a family? With, her, yeah okay so you and, your wife that's.
Speaker 1: The word that's the SITUATION that i take in. Troll right but if mother's cool, WITH it i don't see what the problem with? Everybody else and sign FROM what i, see though your, baby mama she gotta stop entertaining.
Speaker 3: The, bush well she entertained, other people and it gets People like dayelle and her sister to come at.
Speaker 1: You sideway you gotta be careful to. THEM too i don't trust them up. WITH flow i tell you these.
Speaker 5: She was and a reading by situation with an ex or whatever.
Speaker 1: It is but you ain't knocked none of. Them down what you mean? FOR her i don't want to talk. About that oh. My god. The mainly poor thing is the. KIDS track i take out of. My daughters i'm a. Responsible father i'm a. Real man they got the narrative going AROUND if j was. YOUR friend.
Speaker 5: I don't really like to talk about people About, and jay and everybody. KNOWS it i haven't let that. Guy money he. Was broke his brother called Me. From Atlanta bro he, Was, like yo, my brother he's In The, dominican republic and you take care. Of him he got into. SOME situation i took care. OF him i used to be like really cool with his brothers back at. The university YOU'RE not. MJ homeboy i didn't know that the ins and out OF her.
Speaker 1: Mj relationship he spent five years SINCE and j. Five years why you didn't.
Speaker 5: Realize that my tweens talking about to be three Years and.
Speaker 1: Jay's crazy he needed, up. Dreaming man so that's what's going on on. The trip it's all that's. Going, on okay, anything? Else y'all? All? Right Man Trick Daddy Ball alert show