Speaker 1: The volume. What's up everybody? What's up everybody? And hopeful everybody doing good man, Hope everybody had a great Sunday. I'm back at the crib. I was out there NBA All Star networking. But you know, for the ones who just not tuning in, if you've already been tuned in, you be big in the chat. Come in and I appreciate it. I would love y'all. Y'all brain to the bubble dub show. God only hit the like button. Make sure you subscribe to this show. You know we need we need you. Baby, Come on over here. Took to come over here, took with the winging team, baby, and keep your notifications turned on. Of course, like I said, I just got through talking about the NBA All Star And let me just humbly say this, the NBA All Star that we know as up today trash, straight up brullshit than his third rolling over and his mother can grave right now.
Speaker 2: I say it was a thousand damn ads today.
Speaker 1: Every time I look around, it was a commercial going on on the damn dame.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, ain't like commercial?
Speaker 1: What happened to the players actually being excited about being in the NBA Our Star.
Speaker 2: It's a privilege to be in the NBA Our Star, not no damn lord.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing for a big as damn monopoly game going on on the damn court. That's all of its. Ain't nobody competing, Ain't nobody saying.
Speaker 2: I'm the best in the world. Ain't nobody saying that shit what happened?
Speaker 1: The money doesn't change, is y'all? The mother can money done changed us? Such and such making three hundred million and this and that, and they don't wanna go all out? Well, guess what, you won't play in my mother fucking league if I'm the owners, if I them selveral tim motherfucking owners, y'all wouldn't playing my damn league. And I hate to make a reference to this, but I'm only putting it in the comedy form of what I'm trying to say about players not wanting to do what they posed to do? Do you think them Negro will have told Calvin candyggy On, Jane go about there.
Speaker 2: They ain't wanta fight hey On, they want hill in. The boars would.
Speaker 1: Put dogs on them if they didn't do what they were supposed to do. If I'm the owner, I'm giving you a three hundred three and hundred fifty million. You're gonna do whatever I tell you? What do do you hear me? Ain't no else, ain't no an, ain't no bustle. You're gonna do whatever I tell you to do. If I say you flaing the nball all staring, dang damn it, you cleaning you, I won't give it that. You gotta go out there and dunk the ball and Gregory Hines on tap dancing shoe. You gonna go out there and don't tired of look in that shack, bad knees and KICKI Smith Bradley can give up, give up out of his chair. I love your kidding, but I'm tired of. Get him off the goddamn Wait. Charle Barker, gott go so much goddamn makeup is pillowful? Got the face of righ You gotta put all that shit on your face. Boy.
Speaker 2: You can't never going on all ice to sleep and shit.
Speaker 1: You know what you're gonna You're gonna leave all the eff denshold all the makeup on your damn face. He gonna folks back that damn make up at that funeral home. That don't make no damn sits what I'm looking at. Well, be yumble. I love what I see if I love him when may I can't. I can't say enough how much I love to see what Win Beyond gonna do. But I wanna see Win be humble. And I want to see yokids go ahehead. I want to see him going there. I'm the boss, I'm the big We ain't seeing it no more. And they don't bother y'all.
Speaker 2: That don't bother y'all.
Speaker 1: Shit h Jane Harden All Star, Jamee Horden fat them a motherfucker do you and me get motherfucker like he's full of oat meal. I told y'all see James Horden to day running up and down that court like look full of oatmeal. Brown the kid rooms, but he can run them holes though I'm the owner, I'll call my players out.
Speaker 2: You doing know something? Said Bullvard last night? Knowing wasn't ya Waters. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Something, say full board, you come in junk. You were five or fifteen the other night. Motherfucker you are drunk. You got one more motherfucking time to come in her something. She gotta take things away from them, at least you feel like you're gonna take it from I don't know if y'all liver in here. Watch the movie rose Wood. Do y'all remember that white man Mr White had selvester little cousin, that little black girl in her He was hitting her early in the morning on the top of about going down. I throw that, Oh, y'all, suny side of egg.
Speaker 2: Ain't bad, white man? What's in that motherfucker?
Speaker 1: B on hardway?
Speaker 2: What selvester coming there Selvester wanted to get.
Speaker 1: A few items.
Speaker 2: Mister White didn't think he was a good idea. So what's Sevester say?
Speaker 1: What cousin? Come on and do what mister White says? Hold?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, just a goddamn men, I don't go home and give you what you want.
Speaker 1: I know you with you sure if I'm the owner of a NBA team and our job is to get the rate is back up and get the people back going to watch the sport that made us bion there as millions of dollars. Well, you mother buncle's gonna get out there and play. I don't give a down about no tour in ACN. I don't give a damn because believe it or not. The owner's gonna do whatever it takes to get that money. Now. I know y'all thinking will. Three players can play this game, bro, Players can play this game, and there's fans will suffering from it because I said, we watch it. They making money out for us watch it. What about the fans to pay money to go down there and enjoy the whole weekend festivities. People deserve more in the players today, y'all got to do begger bro It's kids, family members say all kind of money to probably come see y'all. Y'all ain't playing like my boy brun. He said not to night. You know how many motherfucker wanted to come wash that gray beard motherfucker step on to that court. Do you hear me? How many people bought and he knew, good motherfucking will, he needed to put his feet in some elp, some salt, he do that, but he didn't do it. I'm gonna say this will. Now you're arriving the motherfucking fans. If we gonna watch the NBA, them niggas ain't got nothing. If we gonna watch the goddamn games, we gonna buy merch. We're gonna go to the game. Them niggas not coming to work, and no goddamn bitness, they.
Speaker 2: Just not don't. They're not doing it.
Speaker 1: Slam dun contest, Matt white boy, I ain't even in the league and g lead that motherfucker don't want slam dunk contest three damn times in the month of February, and I'm sick of it. Buffy Elsworth Johnson is rolling over in his motherfucking grave right now.
Speaker 2: She and Jeltta tape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all tell you mouth your kins and 'm'na feel bad money rolling over.
Speaker 2: In his grave right now?
Speaker 1: Do you do that? Damn well, white boy, can't I jumping? No brothers, that white boy need to be druel testing. Don't give for dawn what no you say? The white one is bedewged. Is he created to you jump you damn right? But he full of still roars of legitt w y'all say, Barry Bars took it. God damned. I'm gonna say, no white boy on my white boy jumping on calls.
Speaker 2: I know that's bothering malcolminged spirit because it's bothering mind.
Speaker 1: I know it's bothering brother Malcolm, Brother Elijah Muhammad ain't pleased. He ain't pleased.
Speaker 2: He ain't pleased with the young brothers today. He ain't pleased with them.
Speaker 1: Lord No, Malcolm, Mitch Martin, Luther King just wanted us to be treated equal, to hold hands and and and and and sing and harmonize with these white people. Lord No, we didn't know what we were gonna do. When we got money. Money changed the game. Now, yeah, you could call me this and now you can call me in. You can treat me bad, you can beat my sister up. But if you just give me five and ten million dollars, I'll look over it till them the timelause.
Speaker 2: We got to day.
Speaker 1: But y'all praise him though, y'all praise him. The ones who won't even think they black.
Speaker 2: Y'all praise them.
Speaker 1: The real ones.
Speaker 2: We kill them, talk bad about them, counsel him.
Speaker 1: That's what we do. Time to wake up. I ain't got nothing against mag what he's done. Love him. But now y'all got down, y'all saying he toped five dunk of all time. We can stop it, stop it. We ain't got for one month. Man. The motherfuckers got left. Hey, they even gave a miskan and God damn a day. We ain't got nail on there cause they they didn't take a miskins a day, sinkodie bayo, what do we got out of a motherfucking thing? So the one thing we got that they ain't took it coach, goddamn it they fish take it in they front, they tell me hate it. Only one thing they ain't took it. Step where we already got twenty eight days and y'all gonna continue to let them win. You win, you win on this day joson house.
Speaker 2: And it tells you see it, you can see it's the difference high in the field.
Speaker 1: It's just a difference from the color, from the swag, the way they talk, the way they walk the house.
Speaker 2: I always thought they were better than the feel. It's even lating to the day.
Speaker 1: You got. Some people out through school did great, thought they were gonna do building you and everything and there nick because they went to college. And people who went to college, some of them right now don't vote big North Collins, big pill popples. Yeah, the Rikish know what the hell they don't. The more that they thought it was gonna be something ain't shit. You know, I ain't lying someone you watching this show right now? Be lied on talked about be On.
Speaker 2: Left for dead. But you what you steal rise? You steal your rise.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody to stop you, but cho but ida be damn if I look out the eyes and see somebody look like me talk like me, like me, I'll be damn if I look out the eyes right here somebody that looked like me talk like me, and I hate them, live helpful. We done lost our way. We don't forgot how to be men. We donna forgot how to be legals. We donna forgot that we can still jump.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: We done forgot that we that we are the ship. We wanna take a rock down memory lane. Y'all. Remind y'all mind the world, who we are, where we come from, what we've been through, what we endured. Somebody got families, I know some of us new ways. We ain't injured it nothing, but our ancestors have. And we can't let that go by the wayside. That's all I'm saying. It's just like today, y'all, Just like today. I remember back in the day, them hole they want to get took no phone number, No don't conversation. Now what I'm saying ones. I ain't got to say shit. They throwing it at me and I don't. He's ran he ran through that, Yeah, texting re laid, run and ran through.
Speaker 2: See it.
Speaker 1: Don't came it? What's up? I be mo on you. I know you been more me too. No, you get your black pipper bill bobbed ass up out of my face because I don't want you my baby mama. Man, don't when I spend eight hundred dollars on a motherfucking lace front. Do you hear me? That lace front so goddamn thing. I can see her credits go through her goddamn head. I'm shit, ain't no lace front, I said, goddamn skin on that with baby hers only. I look, I've been bamboots laying up in the bed looking at a hot miss. Got some heads anyway? Oh shit, I ain't gonna lie got some head? Now you gonna see she my problem? She ain't you aws? People always want to call and tell your bad news. I can't stand y'all. Man, I know I ain't just seen your girl at no club, but you know that what you do? Know? What called at me?
Speaker 2: Why you tell her?
Speaker 1: Get her mother fucking n ass to the high with me and the kids. It's stopped by burger king on your way home. Matter of fact, Jack in the Box, the god damn jacket to buytock open shit.
Speaker 2: And the mad Roles come over.
Speaker 1: But the lost Dropberry come on, Jack in the Box, the ship being ala from my baby Mama. God, I can't stand that, Hope. I don't understand what I've been going through my pastor then then then then then then fucked off. The church ties between me and y'all. I know y'all ain't gonna say nine. He gonna fucked off the money. Nigga doesn't text me something is cash up. His cash up is big blessing, Big blessings under score sixty nine.
Speaker 2: See them pistas hell.
Speaker 1: Didn't wanna text me. You know it's better to give them to receive me.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not different.
Speaker 1: Shit, you need somebody.
Speaker 2: You better go donate some blood.
Speaker 1: I used to don't it's not in that motherfucker. That's how much blood I dine. Don't heed it. I have to use that the fibber leging to bring me back our dole. Nigga goddamn blood fifty times that week. I ain't have a seventy five hours. I was three point five in my homeboy, and bring me some pails. God damn, I'm walking around this motherfucker's space spout. I think I'm working at space X the whole time I'm working at Want of purple. Bullshit going on. Man, I ain't gonna continue to go for bullshit. No damn more wy y'all feeling though. I won't try to tell me how y'all feel about this. Bull says it's all start. I'm not ling at one bit. Shack showd motherfucking black. He got lost his color on TV. Shack ain't black no more the nigger blue. All that money got all that money, shot got that motherfucker dark and darkle but you got Michael Jackson money lighting up. Look, God, I know I'm black. Let me let me get that ky of shak money. I won't be black this guy, damn black. I bet you I'll beat drank. We got a mine. Were you gonna talk, I'll be draking down, don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't getting dumb that way? Like my meat aged, Yeah, yeah, I like it. Tell the boy I like it aged, yeah, something.
Speaker 1: Of your motherfuckers. There was Iger school still dating girls in high school. Frankish you think you for coming around me and my kid? Now, don't wanna shake your hand. No pilchis non that nikele You might look girls before I let you hug on mine and say, mike Bo so bid, I'm just cheapen. You want people know, people know who we do that ship to once again? The movie Friday, What the what? What did smoke? You say?
Speaker 2: But by devout he's gonna pull that shit on no niggles?
Speaker 1: How on that Tom on?
Speaker 2: And now you remember when he went.
Speaker 1: Back to the movie when Red went to go get that bike. It was another big niggle over it wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Michael Clark, duncan.
Speaker 1: R I p people picking shoes who ain't do that? Tom dee Bo knew he could do that to the money. He wasn't doing that on the other side of the time. And that's how you got a start letting old.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not your paper addy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not what you used to be. I'm not I'm not a nigger.
Speaker 2: I'm the nuture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a big nimure gonna be some goddamn changing rind here. And I come over and see you ain't no motherfucker talking. Ain't nobody on their phone. God damnit, you blot nikked face down? Ass got them?
Speaker 2: When I come over there, I want you to make my goddamn MerCad rise.
Speaker 1: Goddamn it, you got damn right this motherfucker rise up and see if it's a danger out there that motherfucker rides and goddamnit, I will attack I. God damn, I got a black marble strike real quick. Four minutes. I'm wearing your ass for four nice see, I'm sweating everything.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: All hold on, don't book see, get your ass about me. I'm about I fucking get this. And once I feel that calmed them up, you get your ass out of them. That's God wants that told I can't shut I said, you want to send the Bible, but you got the door. I passed the ball. That's the problem sending. Y'all want me, y'all come over, get some of that sweet ham and God damn it, you think you can lay your funk ass all up front of us all day long. Bitch, I got ship to do. I get a little hanging with you. You can want me to feed your home grass, that's what they But you're gonna leave. You're gonna be You're gonna leave with your stomach. Grid live today, you gonna leave with your stoma. Grid, come around me getting healthy and ship. I'm feeling you up. You ganging weight your homegirls. Looking at that girl.
Speaker 2: You ganging weight, but that ain't even doing here, motherfucking thing with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a meal or to you, I'm taking care of your man nutrition ass forget what And by another week they gonna think you got caunselor you gotta kill on someone because I'm cutting everything, not funding no more. You a bench, all this and that, h her and nail tall gas in the car, kid clothes, this and that. You know you gonna get out of anything for yourself. Now we got we gotta take, We gotta take, restore, We gotta all in order now. Man, gotta tape that control. God damnit. Like I said, we ain't been me like we're supposed to be men. It bullshit going on, man, my homeboy, finna get married. Man, hit me up man like fam man, I'm funna get married. I want you to be my best man. I'm like, hell, yes, what's up? Bro? Now this motherfucker does something met every tux bill, our bachelor trip bill, hotel bill.
Speaker 2: Gonna be ana pay for it, motherfucker. You found love.
Speaker 1: I gotta pay for it. You found love and you want me to fucking leff all.
Speaker 2: I hold you fucking you wanna get married? She and he moves on the phone.
Speaker 1: I all a sudden down here, the lord, please please just crank now. If you got to perk the god that you'll called crank, married should be the last one. The fucking thing you can do. That's the entitle this shit. You about to get married, but you want me the best man to pay for it. Help.
Speaker 2: I guess this is gonna be giving me some puss in the head too, cause I didn't something.
Speaker 1: You gotta make it worth my while? Are you a wild boy? She wild? Hell? You think I first been eighteen bands?
Speaker 2: See it?
Speaker 1: She's my cousin working in the office. He all way gone. Don't the door, don't don't go along to the off field. I'm fella getting here and get dassty. I'm feeling get nicety, man. I'm just telling y'all what's going on these days. Man. It's a lot. It's a lot to deal with. You have to keep them going crazy. Sometimes you gotta smoke you something. You know what I'm saying. Some of you might drink. Hopefully you're not alcoholics. You just drink and be cool. Some of y'all like to drink to get drunk and then get docked out. So I know how to hold my look. You know what I'm saying. If I'm gonna drink something, I don't even drink just a little bit to get get to where I need to get to. You know, I'm feeling good in my mind. I whoop everything in this motherfucker. That's just a gangster in me because I'm an uncle. I'm o G. That's how I feel. Ill whoop everybody in this motherfuck But I'm small enough to know that ain't true. I no, I can't bite, so I'm gonna be calm, cool and relax. Some of y'all get to drinking and get the donking. Yeah, I put something on everybody head. That's you know, some people let you talk and it ain't tripping. I mean, I know you drunk. I'm finna take full little band each of your ass.
Speaker 2: Oh, I canna put hands on you and record.
Speaker 1: That can be beating these nigga ass up now the people of God might get in the comments and say, me and dude of that nigga drunk, you a motherfucking lie to y'all.
Speaker 2: Tested y'all gave him a drunk tip.
Speaker 1: Stop it. Y'all not gonna take victory for me a lot of you niggas. Let me tell y'all something true story. Man. A dude said something to the other day that nigga breath for soul futher fucking funky Jesus himself or the guy off that cross. I'm not boyshit and I'm not bullshing that nigga breath for soul. Motherfucking funky Jesus rides unnailed itself from the cross to get away from that nigga breath. Nigga ship was.
Speaker 2: Crazy, godbolical.
Speaker 1: All them my faith nigga shit, Nigga, you can kirk Cans with that damn breath. What's that chemo? Nigga got chemo breath? We got to do begger, y'all. Ain't no other way around it. We got to do better. And y'all have a nerd. Don't want to go and high lighter female in your breastman like that nigga. Stop it, say ill be what he do, because with my glass what he do might be what he do. Man, welcome to a bubble dup show if you just not tuning in. Man, when we talk sports, we have coming. We we do it live, we do it in the flesh. Well. We show love to our people. We give them they flowers while they niggling, because you can't do nothing with them when you're tight. Got them down as woman, and you old live right now even though you do wrong and she steal up by you give her motherfucking flowers. You go and give a card, You take it and feel it. Look you're go and wash it in vacuum and all this and that. Then you come right back and you put that nasty add meat writing her my do you put it right now? Motherfucking now.
Speaker 2: Seen some shit today that disturbed me, stirred my whole spirit. I seen a stud and a gay dude in a relationship. I ain't never seen no shit like this, is my damn lie.
Speaker 1: Some ain't. Some ain't math a stud and a gay woman, you know, a stood and a gay dude together. Some ain't mathing. Boy, I know my heaven and father ain't pleased. I know I see it I ain't no better than the people I'm talking about right here tonight. But I know my heaven and Father of the heaven a fit right now. He ain't please with the way we're doing. He made Adam and Eve and Adam and Steve is I ain't knocking nobody. If somebody on this show and y'all like me, and I ain't knocking your more power to your brother, more women for us said, I don't discriminate, and I don't hate. If you want another man out there, you do your motherfucking thing. You do, you do, you do your thing, real talk. But for me, like me, I ain't nothing like that woman with them two breasts. No goddamn right, That's all I need. Yeah, But how y'all feeling? Overall? Though, I want y'all expecting from your basketball teams coming out the NBA break me what I'm expecting from the LA Lakers. I'm looking for us to dominate. That's that's I'm thinking. Luca. You know what I'm saying. You know you've been out four five ays. You don't don't You didn't really got the little surgery. You know what I'm saying. It's time to get to it. Y'all all that we need a center. Shit. You know, I feel like Kobe wouldn't give a damn if we had a singer or not Kobe, We're gonna gonna make it happen. Goddamn. Somebody on the Lakers got the hair, got to have that cobD Man tellers say, damn it, We're gonna go and get it. We feel gonna winn like some of y'all. Right now, some of y'all ain't got no motherfucking money. Y'all watching me no matter how much I try to motivate, y'all, somebody on real watching the shoulder. When they get through watching it, y'all feel a go stick. That's what somebody got in my end. By fam, I appreciate all the motivation you got, but I'm still broke.
Speaker 2: So tonight I'm about to go steal.
Speaker 1: H m m m bug. That hurt me for somebody to tell me. I'm like that, y'all. I can't help everybody, y'all. Wish I could, man. People got to do what they gotta do. Man, my bad, y'all. Just have a moment. Man. A lot of stuff get to me sometimes, y'all. Y'all don understand I have a lot like going on, and man I be trying to push push through it, you know, like I say, especially coming from I come from man, I tell y'all, man I come from the mud. Man I come from poverty. And my only goal in the wish to get my people out of poverty. And not even when I say my people, I ain't get talking about the people I know, even people I don't know. Man, y'all gonna know me, but y'all still come on here and watch me and support me and rock with me. That's love. And I only want to give it back. And I don't want nothing, no glory or thing for this shit. That don't mean shit to me. I genuine want to see people healthy and smiling and fit and good, and fathers being in their children live, and mothers being mothers and grandparents being grandparents. We're not having that in today's because so many of our family members are dying or in jail, and children having to be raised up too fast. And man, I remember when it was all love. Man I remember when we all wish to get together and eat and sing and play and love nice. He got this and she got that, and you just ain't love family. Ain't no love in the family, no more like the youth to y'all. Y'all know I ain't lying. Ain't no love in the family like a youth. Too too much competition going on, man, people want to I do want another man. They just some people in your family or your circle you can't walk with. Just certain people you can't fuck with. Throw at my bro ace, love them to death. I'm never trying to compete. I know I can't walk with Champ. That's the child pet the old may over a billion some of us be trying to compete when it ain't even no competition. Fuck, I'm trying to wake up the next morning. Now, you can't compete with that. That's God. Huh as God. We got to get back to the love. When God say you can't love me and hate your brother from woe where you ain't never seen God saying you ain't never seen me and you love me, but you hate your brother that you see. Yep, you gonna learn some shit. Oh real me, You're gonna learn who I am and what I do and what I represent. I love being me. I'm free. I used to have a slave mentality. Man, I'm free. I ain't lying. Man. It feel good to be free, and it ain't just because I'm independent or none of that. Now, I'm talking about just free thinking, free everything. I don't think anytime something bad happened to us black people, it's the white people fault. I don't think like that. I know that's not true at all. We were holding ourselves back. Yeah, you wanna go and jump off the porch, but you're looking back to see somebody gonna grab each so you can be like, yeah, he right. I don't never be uncomfortable. That's how you make it. That's how I'm uncomfortable. Yeah, I don't give a damn who going with riving with me. I'm gonna get to the mountaintop. When I get to the mountain top, I'm gonna reach my head. Man, y'all come. Yeah, I know you thought I was gonna leave Nelson laying the milk and honey. If I'm goddamn getting laying milk and honey, I want y'all to have it too for another watching this show right now, and you got one, but you want too, damn it, get two. Who am I to tell you any difference? Huh? Too much? People? And to come in fighting between Drake and Kendrick, both of them winning in the record company is making more money than everybody. They all winning, y'all in the coming crime about fifty big metch them niggas steal rich. We the ones trying to get there. And I'm gonna say this and say this now and have nothing to do with a much loving to death. He ain't got nothing to do with this or any other. But we got to stop glorified drug dealers and kill us and started glorifying the people who went to jail were living a life of crime. Now they're home now doing great things in the motherfucking community. Them the people that we need to pray. We need to praise these holes who take the men who was violent and didn't have nothing going on in their lives and change their whole mentality with their sweet minds. You help them the people that we need to store praising. Man, stop praising the people who killed the motherfucking community. Ain't nothing good by selling dope and killing your people, no matter how you look at it. Yes it's fascinating, but it ain't right. Kids born with autism and all kinds of shit going on. You know what I'm saying sometime and it because of the drugs that we pump into our bury own neighborhoods. Then we still got the nerve blame the white man. That shit got to stop. White man ain't putting no cracking, neither want to buy mother fucking tings we did to we changed and from killing one another. Shit gonna be what it is to today. It's us, it ain't thamn. It's us to watching this show. It's been presented by Prize Pics right on the right hand or corner. It might be on your left hand side. Go and scan their ball coal download prize pick download Yeah, use my promo trash with the two ages you betting more or less on your favorite player, telling your prize pictures a way to go. If you ain't doing it yet and you want to do it down low it hit me up. I'll show you all the steps of how to make this shit Apple. If you can't watch this show, go with Apple, Poecast, go Spotify, type in the bubble dupe show. Damn, let's run the views up. Let's run this show up the way it needs to get to. This a real show. It's iuthentic. Ain't nothing fake about it and I ain't. It ain't forced, it's just what it is. I'm a straight drop over the stove. This ain't no Michael Wave work. Just straight drop pop bro Drop twenty one, coming back twenty eight. Let's do better. I'm bringing y'all heat. Then y'all due rest and the end, we all gonna come together. We all gonna be on a beat somewhere, sun shining. Nothing but the best hos ever, nothing but the smoke. Everybody got money. You don't know who the boss he is when we pull up. That's what I'm saying. When you're really getting real money, when your people around you, you don't even know who boss he is because everybody looks like But I don't want to just look like money. I want to have Monday. I'm gonna be like Oprah Nigkle Coffee, you cought for you, caugh for you, house for you, house for you, house for you, And if you're still in the streets, break for you, break for you. Now. I'm just flyeing. I'm just just already night rider man. You know how we rocking up run this bubble duve show Man once again, Thank y'all for tuning in and watching the bubble Duve show man, keep your notifications on because you never know when I'm gonna drop a big fight coming up? What is it? Next week? Yeah? Next weekend, a big fight Tang Davis L. M Ros.
Speaker 2: I can't wait in DC, I can't wait. I can't way.
Speaker 1: I know y'all probably ain't even post me and Floyd Bigger the other day on my I g and Tank jumping in there and put cap hey, man, got the got the Tank man. I know it's our love. But speaking of his fight, man, this is gonna be a tough fight. I actually talked to a couple of people in the boxing world. They actually told me Lamont roaches better than Frank Morton. And I think Frank Morton is a phenomenal young fighter, and they said lamonth roaches better than him. So just won't just be what y'all think an easy task for Tank, Like he gonna really have to go in there and get the job done. Willie probably, yeah, that's Tank. You know, I can't go against him, but I can't be biased with Roach either, young fighter up and coming that see what he can do? Can he challenge the champ at the end of the day, King, he challenged the champ. That's all. I just want to see a good motherfucker fighting. If y'all don't know Tank from Baltimore, La Month Road from DC survive If you don't know by DC and Baltimore, niggas don't get them. Don't you think that yo, Buca Punker right there, Taint Davis ain't trying to knock on yib. I'ma tell me SAMs, I can't wait. I'm gonna beat up South Haven, Mississippi. Y'all better get the mother fucking tickets. I be eying on the twenty eighth in South Haven, Nippis. Like I always say, you're scattering the police don't be come see me they raise twenty eight. I'm in South Haven, Mississippi. Whigle WARN's tour Me and Mike ELPs, Corey holcome Little Duval Country, Rang, Tony Robber, Carlo men now More Joe Rude and high High Dad pull up. Come see me in accent, Come see me in action. I'm here, I'm him. Ay you inmity. Don't let nobody tell you you ain't. You're hum at did You might be down today, but you could beat up to my Do you hear me. Thank you for tuning in peace. God bless 'em out the volume MHM