Speaker 1: One of two point seven kids left that it's time for Ryan's roses. Camilla is on the line in San Pedro writing to us about her husband. Is it Camilla or Camilla?
Speaker 2: Camilla?
Speaker 3: Camilla?
Speaker 1: Good morning, and thank you for reaching out. I want to get right to it. Something's going on with your husband. You say, he's so suddenly protective of his phone. He's sleeping with it under his pillow. It was weird. And there's a rumor going around your kids school that you separated, but you didn't. You think he told somebody that this is highly suspect. What do you think is happening? Why is he acting this way?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, it's not one thing, it's a lot of things. It happened about two months ago, his whole personality change. You know. He started dressing better, smelling better, He even started working out more. And it was weird. I mean, I didn't mind it, you know, it was all good. Things in our bedroom was busier than usual, you know. And but but around that time, he became obsessed with his phone and he's on it constantly. He never leaves his site and never leaves the sight. And I mean, like you said, he sleeps with it under his pillow. Who does that in the real world? And uh, then my daughter's teacher said she heard we had separated, and that's weird. I guess she heard mom talking about I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: I've been married.
Speaker 2: We've been married for nine years.
Speaker 3: This is what we've done.
Speaker 1: These a lot, you know, a lot of weird things happening at once. Uh, Tanya, it isn't that a question, isn't he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you mention that your bedroom has been busier as if like you two are still very intimate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we're we're intimate, but more than usually.
Speaker 4: Okay, so more than usual, but like you know, you're and you're seeing that as a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's doing things he's never done before in his life.
Speaker 3: Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: I know? I mean I guess normally it would be, but with all the other things going along with it, you know, you just start to wonder what's going on?
Speaker 1: M Okay, all right, we're gonna call him now and find out why all this weird behavior and what's this rumor about that you're separated circulating through your school, your kids' school. So I'll come on, I need you to say, Ryan, you my permission to call, and then his name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and his name.
Speaker 1: Is Okay, we're gonna do that right now. Be very quietly to see we can find out in good luck.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, Mansai, Deshaun, Please Hi Sean. My name is Teresa calling from South Bay Blooms. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 1: Fine?
Speaker 4: Great? You know we deliver it in San Pedro and all over the South Bay and offering a promotion for you today since you're a local resident. It's a free dozen red roses. They're absolutely free. Just trying to promote my business. I just need the name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Sorry, who did you say?
Speaker 4: Was calling South Bay Blooms. We deliver here in South Bay and all over LA. Is it is it? Sean?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, no, no, no, no, that's not me.
Speaker 3: You have the wrong number.
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: Sorr, Sean and Sam and San Pedro?
Speaker 3: Hello? He are you there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Is that your husband Camilla?
Speaker 2: Yes? Very much so?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So what do we do here? Do we try him back? Or did he think something was strange going on here? Is he on to us.
Speaker 4: He might have known it was us.
Speaker 2: I don't know's I would like.
Speaker 3: To try one more time.
Speaker 4: Let's try one more if we just call him back and tell him exactly.
Speaker 2: What we're doing.
Speaker 1: Well, sure, if that's what we want to do, Camilla, it's your call. We're dialing him up.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Let's just get to the point. Let's get to the point. I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, back room, can you get him back on. Yeah, we're calling right now. Thanks for me. It's just it's going straight to voicemail. Is yeah, of course it is.
Speaker 1: So he's on to us. I can't leave it like this. Camilla wants to know. I want to know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just tried it again and it's just like voicemail sketch, almost like he turned it off sketch.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just I just need to know what's going on, and I need I mean.
Speaker 1: Look, here's what you need to do. You need to find him. If he's going to answer, ll answer your call, or you need to go see him and tell him exactly what you did. Tell him you reached out to us, Tell them you told us all of this. Tell me called him on the air, Tell them what big measures you're taking to find out what's going on. It's weird behavior, Camilla. We've made a lot of these calls over the years. Your husband putting his phone under his pillow, sleeping with it, having a rumor about the two of you separated, going through your kids' school.
Speaker 3: There's some smoke here. There is something happening here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to tell you, Camilla. We're gonna have to let you going. Good luck, Yeah, thanks, all right,