Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Tuble Show. Kim is on the phone today for to catch a Cheater. She's been with her husband Rob for four years, but now she thinks something might be going on. So in a few minutes, we're going to call and see if we can catch him if he is cheating, but hopefully he's not. Kim, what's going on? Why do you think Bob might be cheating on you?
Speaker 2: Basically, when we met, we met at a time.
Speaker 3: When we were just kind of done with the whole dating scene. Bob had actually been married before before we met. They separated amicably. They all still keep in touch. You know. They had met at Berkeley and they both were kind of like weird.
Speaker 2: Hippie types, so they clicked.
Speaker 3: Rob, in his own words, is kind of like grown up since then, and he's happy where he's at.
Speaker 2: We don't really fight much.
Speaker 3: At all, and he's never really been the longdering eye type of guy.
Speaker 2: He still is very loving and doting.
Speaker 3: And after forty years, like he still treats me to lemantic nights out and gives me gifts and buys me flowers.
Speaker 4: That kind of.
Speaker 2: Feels a little silly that I'm even calling. But basically.
Speaker 3: Rob's ex wife, Emily, like I said, they still talk a little bit. We've met a few times. She's been our wedding. She's wonderful. They have a son, but he's grown and older, and nothing like trying them really together much, you know. And also with having a son, I understand there's going to be co parenting, there's going to be conversations together and stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's not a problem with me. They are on good terms and I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I've never felt threatened by his relationship with her until lately. So basically the last three weeks, it seems like they've been talking a lot more than usual. Again, not like a big deal, but he's been secretive about it, like when she calls, he kind of leaves the room or text he'll like get up and walk away. I've tried really hard not to pry. He's a drama free kind of guy, so he's very open and usually shares everything with me.
Speaker 2: So I thought it was weird that.
Speaker 3: He was kind of sneaking away sim if there's anything wrong, if there was anything I could do to help him, you know, because he seemed a little closed off and He just basically responded like, don't worry, I'm handling things and left it at that.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just want to know if there's something I need to worry about, if he's rekindling something with his ex, or maybe there's something more.
Speaker 2: I just don't know.
Speaker 5: That's something that's super vague, he says, I'm handling it. If it makes it sound like there's a problem, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's not like it was an emergency situation. It just seems like I don't know. They're having a conversation. He doesn't want me to see it.
Speaker 1: Or hear it, And that's yeah, strange. If it's it's been four years and everything's been cool and now you're having concerns, that means something's changed.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprising you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like your birthday son.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The other thing is, like you know, I said, she and I are We're not close by any means.
Speaker 2: We know each other, But it would be weird that he would plan something.
Speaker 1: That'd be a strange person to plan your birthday went all right, well, well, yeah, plays song come back? You already told us a grocery store. He's a rewards card member at so we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our florial department, and we'll see if he sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good, thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Plays on come back, get you here to Catch a Cheeter next? If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Kim is on the phone and she's been married to her husband, Bob for four years, but now she thinks he might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, totally free, and see if he believes us, and if he does, see who sends them to if he sends them to his wife or to someone else. So, Kim, before we do that, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my husband and husband, Bob and I have been married for four years. He was previously married to his ex wife Emily. They stay in communication, but not much, and lately he's been sneaking off to speak with her and it's making me question thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you ready first to Colin?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Bob.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's me, Bob.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congrats. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 4: Oho. What surprised or is there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us and being a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, awesome.
Speaker 1: I can take the information down over the phone.
Speaker 4: I know who I'm going to send it. I can tell you over the phone.
Speaker 1: So first I'll need the first last name of the person who'd like to send them to.
Speaker 4: Kim. Okay, same as mine. We're married.
Speaker 1: Oh, your this is your wife.
Speaker 4: In my wife?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anything you want to put on a card?
Speaker 4: Uh sure, I'll say I love you too, and we should talk so.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess you can talk to her right now, because Bob, this is actually the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show. My name is jewbile Hi, I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victor, and we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other mind me messing around, you can try to see who they send flowers to. And your wife, Kim is actually on the phone.
Speaker 4: Ta see what's up. Why I'm a little bit cost guard. Why did you set this up?
Speaker 2: Well, I am. I wasn't really sure what else to do.
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like there's something going on with Emily that you're not telling me.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean there's yeah. So I don't really want to be doing this over the son. But Emily, as I've told you, is still working in economic development. She's developing programs around the US. She's obviously had a more lucrative career than me, so the hippie stuff that we used to do did not help me in the same way as you have joked. She's an economic specialist, as I've told you. But she recently started a new job at the Peace Corps and she's being sent abroad to a particularly dangerous place, but there is a good chance that she won't come back. Yeah, so we've been communicating more than we normally do since the news of her relocation.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean I believe that because I know you did mention.
Speaker 2: As she was working for the Peace Corps.
Speaker 3: But I still don't understand why the sneaking around.
Speaker 4: So it's pretty sensitive information, like she ever want to say what she's doing over there, And so she wanted to meet me in person, and I suspected that she wanted to tell me something other than just detailed about the job. I suspected maybe she felt something for me, and I was right. She said that she still loved me very much, and I was clear about the fact that I love my wife, you Kim. Last week we talked for some time and she told me this. She wanted to tell me in person before she left because there's a solid chance that she never would see me again.
Speaker 2: She told you that she still loves you.
Speaker 5: Like she's just gonna be working over there and not coming back. Like, what are you saying? Yeah, this is kind of intense, Like it's I don't know this said the changed.
Speaker 4: It is really intense. I mean the nature of her work over there and just the location. It's like incredibly dangerous.
Speaker 5: So there is a So of course you say that you love somebody if you think that this is going to be the end, right, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: But okay, I understand that I do.
Speaker 4: But she expressed feelings for me and we did have sex.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow, whoa.
Speaker 4: Okay, I am really ashamed of it, and it was a mutual choice to do it. I regret it. I think in the moment it felt like I might never see this person again.
Speaker 1: Is that what you said you need to talk about in the card?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I've been planning to tell you today or the next time we got a chance. I know we've been in and out the last few days. I haven't really called each other at a good time.
Speaker 5: But I know, I don't know a lot about the Peace Corps. But is it normal for them to be in places that are so dangerous that they're risking their lives to this extreme? I thought sometimes or is this her using this as a way to get to you by saying that I'm not going to see you because that's also really disturbing.
Speaker 3: I kind of don't know what to say right now. Obviously we need to talk in person. Yeah, I just think I'm sorry that we went about it this way. But yeah, I'm going to probably come home right now and we'll talk about this.
Speaker 1: You're apologizing to him.
Speaker 5: I told you that he slept with his ex y.
Speaker 2: Mostly to you guys in the listener.
Speaker 1: Right now that Oh, don't apologize us, go handle your business. I mean, it's totally, totally, totally. I'm glad you found out, even though it sounds like Bob was going to tell you anyway, but you never know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry for a lot of reasons and a lot of things, but I'm also sorry for you finding out this way.
Speaker 2: But I'll be it.
Speaker 4: I'll be at home, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, kim uh let us know if we can help in any way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: Guys, thanks for having me on the show. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry for all of the things.
Speaker 3: Good luck, thank you the double shows to Catch a Cheater