Speaker 1: Progress. Hi Scott, Hey buddy, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh? Nothing, nothing at all? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Just an exciting episode of bull chat is upon us?
Speaker 2: How are you welcome? Welcome to my closet.
Speaker 1: I love it. I you know what you've really done. I see you got a clock from the last time. You have a road caster. Now you have two displays that are all hooked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I wish I could use any of that stuff for this. I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: You probably just need to turn on zoom on that and water.
Speaker 2: I don't have a camera over there, so.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, because like amazon self, can I talk to you about something not related to this? I see that you have a hint water.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what. We need a sponsor for bull chat.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I know you love Hint, but I love Poppy. Can't get into it, Okay, I can't. I needed like, I'm so happy. Like the part of the reason why I've been like trying to force you to do a bull chat im lately is because I need to talk to somebody about my Poppy obsession. I love it. I am like, I can't get I'm addicted to it. It's really bad.
Speaker 2: This is ollipop. Also, there's so many of them.
Speaker 1: I've never had an ollipop. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing I have been. My refrigerator actually buys them all the time, takes three SIPs and then leaves it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So my thing is that they keep marketing it as this like healthy soda. I don't believe it for a second. Okay, you're saying new soda, Like that's like you know what new soda is, but that's what.
Speaker 2: They're calling it. This is the soda, like the this is gonna be the new soda of the future. Is how they're marketing it, Like this is this is it, this is this is like your soda now, Okay, kids, this is the new soda.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've heard it used, yeah, like called new soda.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this is the soda of the future. Okay, kind of like kind of like dippin' dots, you know that the future getting here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, curious about that one. Okay. I'm addicted to it. I love the Grape one. I love the Doctor Pop one, and I'm one. I'm not even a Doctor Pepper fan. I love Doctor Pepper. I think it's the most disgusting soda in the entire world. I actually know save that from Mountain Dew that you like, mister pib No idea, what a mister Pip is. I've never had a mister Pip in my life.
Speaker 2: It's just doctor Pepper, but it's a different brand. It's kind of like the generic.
Speaker 1: I've never had that.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a big Midwest thing.
Speaker 1: Do you like doctor pepper?
Speaker 2: First of all, I I don't. I never did taste like medicine to me. I'm also I'm not a big soda fan. I don't. The only carbonated stuff I drink nowadays is just I drink flavored Seltzers. That's really all I drink.
Speaker 1: I am so with you on that one, because like, I'm not a soda drinker. But I don't know why these poppies have me in a choke hold, but they do.
Speaker 2: Lighting, Like, the lighting is terrible. I don't know what to do. Look at you, you look great.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: This is I need a ring light or something, you know, like a big forehead and this is terrible. At the angle is bad. The lighting isrrific. This is a free This is a.
Speaker 1: Free light I got from my electric company.
Speaker 2: What PSC and J yeah.
Speaker 1: PS and L see okay, sorry listeners, if you're watching, well, you can't probably see that that was dumb. Anyway. Yeah, I got a free light from my electric company, and I got a free what's that thing?
Speaker 2: Do you guys?
Speaker 1: What you Isn't it from the goonies?
Speaker 2: No, that's from the electric company.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. No, I was about to say that you got me there?
Speaker 2: What your name was in it? She will? Rita Moreno?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, a movie? She said it. I was right there.
Speaker 2: Do you know who she is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She she's She wasn't in West Side Story.
Speaker 2: One of those, Yes, the new one, wasn't there? A new idiot?
Speaker 1: I think she she was Anita right in the new one.
Speaker 2: She played with our friend what's his name? Ramos? That movie he did. She was in that also, So that's in the Heights, right, she was in that too. I think Rita Moreno was in the Heights, I think.
Speaker 1: So. I don't know home, I don't think so. I think you have your place mixed up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just woke up. I'm a mess.
Speaker 1: So you were napping.
Speaker 2: I was trying to nap today because I'm actually going out for dinner tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh so exciting.
Speaker 2: Who are you going out with David Katz?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nice, that'll be fun. Yeah, excited before we go to Austin. Yeah yeah, I am really excited.
Speaker 2: I am, And you know, the more I think about it, though, we don't really have a lot of time, so we're going to get there on Sunday, and that's really the only night that we have to go out on the town. Yeah, well Sunday.
Speaker 1: So did you get that whole talent email that they sent out?
Speaker 2: I got the talent email. You red carpet, the whole thing. That's really exciting.
Speaker 1: Crazy, it's a red car.
Speaker 2: Do you think we get like artist gift bags or something like that?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Do you think there's gonna be some room where we get to go take stuff?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But the fact that they asked for a clip release for us to put in the package for the nomine makes me like so excited because if we are an in show one right mm hm?
Speaker 2: I just yeah, I noticed that they don't do They're not gonna do all of them. They're gonna they award some of them, not in show. I don't like the you know this, I'm been.
Speaker 1: Doing my research. I go back and well, the Oscars got in trouble for that because they tried to cut categories because they're like, this is a four hour show. Nobody wants to watch all four hours. Turns out people want like in sound editing. There was like a revolt because sound editing wasn't like featured because they're like, it's one or you can't get rid of some you have to feature them all anyway.
Speaker 2: Can you hear my heater in the background. I got to figure out the noise and everything.
Speaker 1: I can't hear your heater at all.
Speaker 2: Oh not good. I should shut the door. Okay, here's me Sawyer.
Speaker 1: No show soawy'er on camera. You could do that, now, can you look so soy? Well you can't hear me because you have headphones on.
Speaker 2: But you just got a haircut, little cutie.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Oh you're looking like fancy for this.
Speaker 2: I'm still at the I'm at the I'm the post haircut thing where there's still all kinds of hair in my hair because I didn't take a shower yet, so I lay a towel down on my bed so hair wouldn't go all over the place. And it's not really done right, it's done like fresh from the barber shop done. It's not done the way I want it to be done. So what's the matter. I don't really like it? Got it the army? What what are you laughing at?
Speaker 1: What do they call it? In? And this is dirty? But I'll say it anyway. It's not even this, so I don't even know why I'm saying it. But just the thought of you, like sitting on your bed, but like on a towel. I don't know. Something very weird about that, Like I don't like it's very much like I can't like I don't want to take anything to touch it. Yeah, it's no.
Speaker 2: I just didn't want hair all over the place. I have a white comforter and I don't want little little hairs all over it. And I didn't just didn't want to take a shower right away. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I aggressively pat my hair down after I get out of a haircut, because no matter how much they say they cleaned you up, they don't clean you up. They don't barbers like you do this aggressively rub my hair to the point where it's like, oh my god, Like my hand is black from rubbing my like the hair off.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, are you not getting a haircut before we go?
Speaker 1: No? Really, I like my hair right now.
Speaker 2: I like it to me all right.
Speaker 1: I don't have an outfit yet, do you.
Speaker 2: This is a this is a problem. Okay. You know, everyone and their mother has been trying to help. I ask multiple people, and a couple of people like this, and someone else says, no, I don't like that at all. You're gonna wear that's I'm having a big friend. Kim was trying to help us out. She sent me a bunch of ideas. I like some of them. I wound up going to the mall and I found a jacket that I like a blaze. It's not a blazer, it's just a green, dark green jacket. And I think it looks I sent you a picture of it. Yeah, it kind I like the way it looks. It just depends. I don't know whether to wear like a trendy T shirt underneath it or And I also don't like black jeans. I don't really like dark dark jeans.
Speaker 1: Same So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Because if you notice, it's said that we're supposed to dress business chic, I don't know. What that means.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. So business chic is like, hey, are you a tech bro? Oh you want to show up in like your sweatsuit? Oh yeah, you're worth like five billion dollars because you came up with some app that like serves ice cream out of your phone. Congrats, Like you're fine.
Speaker 2: So basically, it doesn't matter what we wear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, and if.
Speaker 2: We walk in jeans and a T shirt, we'd be fine.
Speaker 1: Also, the Kelsey Brothers are nominated, So you can't tell me that the Kelsey Brothers aren't. Yes, they're nominated for Best Podcast. They're not gonna be there, I know, But I'm saying, like, I think who knows who might show up? And imagine if they are there, you may need to tell me that if the Kelsey Brothers aren't quote unquote business chic, they're gonna say, excuse me, you can't walk the bad copit.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna be wearing a shirt. I mean, so who do you who do you think is the most famous person that's gonna be I'm really this is very intriguing to me. This whole scene, the whole thing, in the whole process.
Speaker 1: Are we at a table, are we sitting right. Is it going to be like a stool? Yeah? Is it a to be like the Oscars where they keep like the famous people on the front, but then again not to go back to sound editors, but they put them all the way up, like two stories up. So when they win, it takes seventeen hours for them to get to the stage to say like thank you.
Speaker 2: I hope we're not way up, but you see, and the whole thing is only an hour. I didn't realize that though.
Speaker 1: So quick. And there's an after party afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited for the after party.
Speaker 1: Same, especially right, oh I am there, especially if we win, even if we don't win, you know what, I'm going into this with just a positive mindset. I have never been nominated for a damn thing in my life. This is huge.
Speaker 2: This is like I'm gonna huge at the hardware store. I'm gonna get chain because when we win this, I want to I want to wear it around my neck. I know it's big and heavy, but I want to. I'm gonna wear it like fla.
Speaker 1: There's press if you win again like the Oscars or like any of these other award shows, like you get whisked backstage where they have like people who interview you after you win, Like, how do you feel they make you big?
Speaker 2: Like big publication.
Speaker 1: I know, I am like, so sh this because again for us, who we've been doing this podcast for five years now, this is five years.
Speaker 2: Almost April's five years.
Speaker 1: We are a to be quite honest, we are a small independent podcast. We are not signed to anybody. So for the like, we've gotten great promotion from the radio show we work for. Elvis has been our biggest fan, but we are not signed with anybody. We the only money we make off of this is through Spreaker. So for us to get national recognition on this scale is a really big deal for us, and it's I don't know, it's just really cool. Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm working with I'm just trying to figure out lighting.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure one of your daughters has a ring light.
Speaker 2: I do have one in the basement.
Speaker 1: Do you want to run and get it really quick? No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, it's in a thousand pieces. Okay, break everything, all right? Well, Well, I have that mood lighting that looks like a sunset or something. I can put that in. Well, I don't know. I'm I'm gonna have to play around because I have a feeling that this is gonna be the new norm.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, sure, I love it.
Speaker 1: It's casual, we're giving some also, bold chats are probably gonna come on Fridays, but we'll talk more about that after the break. Let's see if I have any sound effects. I don't, and we're back.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we need to, like, we need to come up with kind of like an itinerary so we get there on Sunday. I think we're now landing it approximately the same time. Did you change your flight? Did you wind up going a little bit earlier?
Speaker 1: I didn't. It's like on my mind to do that. A part of me just also wants to maybe fly Saturday night because my friend Victoria lives there, so I could just stay with her for a night.
Speaker 2: I thought about that also, an extra night would be great. But at this point I think it's just too late. It's coming up too soon. But you and I kind of have to like, are we hanging out? Are we just going?
Speaker 1: Yes, my friend Victoria wants to meet up for dinner on Saturday, so we'll invite her.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, listen, we have to choose carefully what we're doing. We literally have one day.
Speaker 1: I already can tell we would kill each other if we were ever on the Amazing Race, because I'd be like, we have to get here. I know how to get there, and you'd be like, but just smell the roses.
Speaker 2: Like barbecue. Are you doing Barbie Ausin? Yes, big barbecue town.
Speaker 1: You're telling me I went there. It was great. I did a river cruise last hour.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go everything, Morgan wall On the whole thing. I want to do country stuff. I'm gonna get a cowboy hat and boots. I want to go nuts.
Speaker 1: Okay, well the cowboy boots cost a lot of money, so you might want to be rethinking that.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe a hat. I'll go get a stetson.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna see a cyber truck? What's elon musk cyber trucks?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, probably not. I don't know's he lives.
Speaker 1: There, like a what he lives there? He moved from us, Oh my god. Yeah, he made his big stink about it where he was like, oh my god, California, it's two woke, I gotta move to Texas and so like, yeah, he moved to Texas and Austin specifically. That's why I like you. It's tech broie.
Speaker 2: Now, have you ever been to Texas?
Speaker 1: Yes, we used to go to Dallas all the time. My dad used to be a season ticket holder of the Dallas Cowboys, so growing up we would go to maybe one or two games a year and it was great.
Speaker 2: All right. See, the only time I was ever in Texas is I went to Houston. If you remember, I know you were just in Dappers. But during Hurricane Katrina, I mean way years ago, we did a big drive when we collected water and clothing and blah blah blah and everything for the people down there that needed it. And Greg T and I and one of the promotions guys got in a truck, a big box truck, and we drove down there. So we literally drove to Houston. We went to an abandoned like Kmart parking lot or something. We slept in the truck for like four hours. Somebody came and met us, They offloaded everything, and we drove home. It was literally our experience in Texas. So I didn't even ially saw a parking lot. We didn't do anything. So I've never really been in Texas and experienced all that Texas has to offer. It's the lone star state. You know, it is the lone star state. You are correct, Scott. I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: I really I am too.
Speaker 2: I wish I wish we were there a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe, Yeah, you're and then my flight is at like seven am on like the or super early on Tuesday, and I'm like panicking about that.
Speaker 2: I'm just yeah, Oh, we're not sleeping on on Monday night. There's no sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna rage.
Speaker 2: We are got glow sticks. It's gonna Yeah. I'm just picturing you.
Speaker 1: With cowboy boots and glow sticks. And now I'm just like, what is happening.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun. I'm so happy. This is gonna be great. I just, you know, I don't know. I don't know what to expect. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is on Monday, guys, We're gonna obviously, once we have the link where you could watch the show, go to our Instagram at Serial Killers PC or me at Andrew Bug or Scotty Z Scotty B. I'm sure we're gonna be posting a lot from that because is like between I've never done a red carpet before. I've worked a million and one red carpets, I'll tell you that much. I'm always the one who has to stand there behind and like set everything up. So I'm always the one like, here's your mic, here's gonna be a super judgy, here's your prep. Oh god? No, if anything, I'm gonna be like probably too nerdy and like geek out and be like, oh my god, I've never been on this side of the mic before. And then I'm gonna go to the next one.
Speaker 2: Do you think that we're gonna like do you think that Okay, so this is an iHeart production obviously, So do you think that we're gonna see any of our iHeart friends or oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 1: I already have like three or four people that I know who texted me from iHeart being like, oh my god, you guys are gonna be in Austin too, are Like are you going? And once I said yes, they were like, oh we got to meet up?
Speaker 2: And I said the same. Are all the same people that like like do festival and stuff like that they're at this thing? Also, yeah, oh cool, I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: Same and I did ask my friend Andrew Rosenstein, because he is working it. He said, I said to him, if you get the script the run of show, and you know, because I've seen run of shows for awards before and they do tell you who wins some of the time. I said, if you find our category, you need to tell me.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to know. I don't want to know. It'll ruin it. I want to be surprised. I want the author I don't want the Taylor Swift face. I want the authentic I didn't know when they call our name.
Speaker 1: I guess you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and and now are we gonna have a look of disappointment if we don't win, or we're gonna be happy for the winner?
Speaker 1: I don't know for the winner. I'm just happy to be there. Honestly, I'm just happy to be there. And that's exactly what I would say to anybody. I don't care if I win or if I lose. Again. We are a small, independent podcast who we've just been We've been doing this thing for five years now, so just to even be on a red carpet, we're not that small, Andy Scott, compared to the other ones I've looked up the other ones one like, we're not competing with Eva Longoria, We're not competing with world renowned celebrity chefs. We're just two guys who sit and eat cereal and then talk about I don't know how much I love Poppy and how you're gonna go rave with glow sticks and cow boots like we are not food critics.
Speaker 2: Could you just picture me like pink swede, cowboy boots and no shirt and a glow stick and just going.
Speaker 1: For this one. I should be expecting.
Speaker 2: Some club at three o'clock in the morning. Maybe I don't know this.
Speaker 1: Is I'm not following you there at three o'clock in the morning. I'm gonna say good night. Cyon r a partner.
Speaker 2: No, I need your help. We have to stick together.
Speaker 1: Trust me, you don't have to look out for me. I'll be the one being like Scott, you got to get home.
Speaker 2: I need you to look out for me because this is you know.
Speaker 1: You can't Sam.
Speaker 2: No. No, I think I'm better than that now, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I think I have a tolerance level.
Speaker 2: I love that for you, my tolerance has gone up just a bit.
Speaker 1: Woo drinker.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a drinker right now. You know, if I go out now, I can. I can hold my own. You know, my threshold is not too anymore.
Speaker 1: Have you you've been on a red carpet before?
Speaker 2: Right? I vacuumed one, but you've never been on one, like you mean as a person walking? Yes? For what? No, I don't know them.
Speaker 1: We're both in the same boat. Like, I don't know what to expect from this again, being like I was Elvis Durand's assistant for ten years, so like I walked there, I walked him two carpets and then was like, all right, I'll see at the other end. But like, I've never been the one to walk down a carpet myself. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what to expect. I think it's like they're gonna be all kinds of cameras and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like five cameras and we're gonna be like, oh, okay, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, where is this is it taking place? Like in a ballroom of sorts?
Speaker 2: Like I want to hotel, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But like is it in a ballroom hotel? Like a hotel? No, a hotel ballroom that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 2: Floor like I was trying to read that read that thing. It's not like you know, it's not like an outside thing like that.
Speaker 1: Now whatever s Gary was saying when he went for the inaugural year, that's right. He did go The Brooklyn Boys was nominated Congress to them in twenty nineteen. They were nominated for Best Comedy Podcast, and he said they served like the dinner. They had a table. But this doesn't sound like that to me.
Speaker 2: I want the salmon. I think, what if they don't serve us anything, they kind of give us some finger from something.
Speaker 1: Nine o'clock at night? What do you think they're feeding us drinks? That's what I'm saying. I don't think there's Yeah, I hold.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna be it's eight o'clock for us because it's it's what Central time.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's eight for us, it's.
Speaker 2: Eight, but it airs at nine Eastern, got it? Yeah, I have it's an hour earlier, so for us it's eight to night. So dud, we're gonna be parting it up at nine o'clock. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Cooper and Ashley gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Cooper's so excited.
Speaker 1: I know, everyone I know is so excited. It's like, ah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: It only don't fall asleep, you know, I'm talking. It's going to be really disappointing if we're not, like our categories not in the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then if it's like a quick flat but you know what, it's sponsored by that.
Speaker 2: Planet oat thing category is.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So I feel like if I paid for a category, I would hope that it was featured in show. You know.
Speaker 2: You know you're right, Andrew, You're right.
Speaker 1: That's just been my theory. I'm not you know, a marketing genius or any type of anything like that.
Speaker 2: How many categories are there? Twelve?
Speaker 1: I don't know, there's a ton I think.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you all don't know what we're talking about, the Serial Killers podcast, the main podcast that we do on Mondays, was nominated for an iHeartRadio Podcast Award, and that show is happening this coming Monday, Yes, at nine pm Eastern Time on It's going to be broadcast live on their YouTube channel. Yes, and the link is already out there somewhere. You just have to go to it, but we'll post it when the time comes.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're so so excited. I really can't wait.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and all, thanks to you, Andrew. You submitted us. What the hell do I know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I submit it to a bunch of stuff. I just never know if it's going to hit or not.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's great, that's amazing. Yeah, you know, it's nice to finally get some recognition because you know what. Look, we go around and have a good time. But I feel that we put out a relatively good product. Andrew, you know what. You and I have our things and a little head to head combat, but.
Speaker 1: It's a combat, is correct.
Speaker 2: I think that I think that I think that we put out a fun show. I listened to some of the old ones, and I do think that I I I agree, I need to put in a little bit more effort, Okay, I do. I used to do a lot more. I did a lot more research. I used to bring some more fun facts. We used to have a lot of great segments, and I think we need to get back to that. So maybe we should sit down one day, you know, with a legal pad and write down some things that either we need to get back to or things that we need to start up. You know, there's a there's some fun stuff that we can do. Sure, you know what. We have a good time sitting at eating three cereals. But you know, some old commercials like we used to do some of themes, some little vignettes perhaps, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, I think if you could do that again, that would be great.
Speaker 2: And I think we need to do some kind of topic thing for bull Chat.
Speaker 1: No, no, again, it's been proven people just like to hear us talk. So that's what we're doing. And here we are, okay.
Speaker 2: I mean sometimes people like to send.
Speaker 1: Us topic ideas or snacks.
Speaker 2: Snacks. Yes, we need to get our friend back.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Jason?
Speaker 2: Jason. He needs to come back, and we need to eat things. Okay, there's so many snacks out there. Andrew, have you seen radar the dog radar on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I for got. We have to take commercial break down and we're back. I see, I are back another five minutes and then I have to hang up on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. So just before the break I was asking about the dog radar so on Instagram it's Deputy Dog Radar. It's deputy Underscore dog, Underscore Radar, and this canine police officer. He gives his dog different treats and foods and all kinds of different products to try to eat every day, and it's great. His name is O'Reilly. I think, yeah, this is him. I don't know if you can see it, but so he like he flings open the door in his police car and he gives the dog a different treat every day, and people like send treats in Oh my god, the test and then they rate it and it's like it's it's so much. Radar is the coolest dog. It just seems like a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Do you follow him? I do you should DM him and ask him if he'd want to be on bull.
Speaker 2: Chat what would he talk about?
Speaker 1: I think you just explained what he does.
Speaker 2: So you think that we should You think we should just all have the same snack, Radar and us. We should try everything at once.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying maybe we could just interview him and chat with him and be like, hey, what gave you the content idea to do that? What has that been going for you? All that fun stuff?
Speaker 2: Okay, he has three hundred and forty seven thousand followers DM him.
Speaker 1: See if he responds, okay, I will who Yeah nice.
Speaker 2: Did you want to be a police officer when you were a young boy?
Speaker 1: Not a day in my life. I could never do that job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but every little boy wants to be like some kind of civil servant when they're little.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wanted to be a garbage truck person.
Speaker 2: You too. I want to be a garbage man or sanitation or whatever, and a firefighter. That's what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Garbage truck driver for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was eighteen, I applied for it, and can you believe I did not get the job? Sad I got passed over to throw trash in the back of a truck andrew and steal good garbage.
Speaker 1: Listen they got they get paid very well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: Thinks we always come back to talking about how much garbage man get paid. I feel like it's a constant for us.
Speaker 2: But they also get hurt. Yeah, that's very taxing on you.
Speaker 1: It's so true. You're waking up at four in the morning driving around on that truck.
Speaker 2: And what you don't know what people are putting in those cans. That thing rips open all this crap sprays all over you. Dude, you do not want that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a rough job, not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I remember as a kid. I don't know if I told the story on here or not, but on days when I had off from school and it was a garbage day, I was so excited because I would get ready as soon as I heard them down the block. I would get on my bicycle and I would ride and follow them down the block. Because I used to like watching things go fly in the back of the truck and get crushed. I always wanted to pull the arm and crush the stuff, but I was I was too scared to ask. And then one time, one time, when they were picking up the garbage from in front of my house, I ran outside with the bag and they let me throw it in the back. And that was one of the most exciting days for me when I got to throw trash in the back of a trash truck. I love that for a great story.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, listen, it's I I don't know what I wanted. I I don't know why I want. I could never have a job now, I'm sorry. I was having a small stroke. Okay, but no I'm good. I could never do that job ever, it's just way too hard, like I get.
Speaker 2: And I also I always always want to be a letter carrier, like a mailman.
Speaker 1: Also Fred the mailman, we should have him on.
Speaker 2: Does he still deliver mail?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'd love to chat with him and like actually chat about delivering the mail. Are you kidding me? Like that's fascinating The things he's probably seen at people's houses. Yeah, crazy packages he may have gotten, gotten getting delivered.
Speaker 2: Who deliver delivered? Liver? I mean basically they're just boxes, so I mean you don't really know what's in them unless they're leaking. You ever had a package coming it was leaking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was because I didn't get it out of the thing quick enough. It's my alarm I am looking at Oh it's going off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm supposed to wake up now.
Speaker 1: Oh fun. I don't hear it, but.
Speaker 2: Ilexa off say that. I got to put soundproofing. Look, see, I put one soundproofing thing here because I'm kind of testing it to see if it's stayed on the wall. I love it, but it did, so I need to I got these gorilla grip little things.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stick them all up over the I have I have. Look you remember these, Andrew, you remember these?
Speaker 1: Yes, from the old studio.
Speaker 2: These are all over the wall in Tribeca. I ripped them all wall before we left.
Speaker 1: I should have gone. I just need one for this wall that I'm looking at right now, because it doesn't it sounds echoe to me. But then when I listen back to it, because I speak directly on the mic, it's not bad.
Speaker 2: Do I sound echoey?
Speaker 1: No? You sound great. See.
Speaker 2: I want and I want to decorate. I want to put things up like you have nice pictures. I want to put I want to put stuff up.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe for the next I don't know what to do with this room.
Speaker 2: I want to like, I want this to be my man cave.
Speaker 1: Your closet is your man cave. Yes, yes, I love that the Scotty man cave.
Speaker 2: Great. Well, I would really glad that we were able to do this same.
Speaker 1: Thank you all so much for listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the next time we actually talk to we could be award winning. I'm I'm so excited for it. I'm looking forward to it, and.
Speaker 1: My award will be right here. You won't even be able to see my face and Scotti will also have a chain that he's going to go buy for his so it's going to be exciting. But thank you all for joining us in a bow chat Friday. Yes, bull chats will probably come on Fridays. Now, it's this way, we give ourselves three more two more days to record and we don't stress ourselves out. Okay, this way we don't stress ourselves out. We'll still deliver a product by Friday, and it gives us more time instead of being like, oh my god, Mondays and Wednesdays it's too close to each other. So yeah, bull chats are probably coming on Fridays, but we appreciate you for listening and sticking with us. Thank you so so much.
Speaker 2: Guys, what Friday is also very close to Monday, so it really does you're logic, it's crazy. Yeah, it's all right. Thank you for listening to bowl Chat. Check out Serial Killers PC on all social platforms, and we'll keep you abreast to the situation of the Awards show.
Speaker 1: Thanks everybody, we love you, And until next time, say clink, Scottie.
Speaker 2: Clink, I need speak in here in a bowl and everything.
Speaker 1: I just maybe I'll record an old one and I'll put it in this box.
Speaker 2: And then I'll just get a ceramic bowl in a spoon. I have a kitchen here, okay, so to you. Your kitchen is so close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but I don't want to get up right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bye Bye Andrew
Speaker 1: Recording