Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, good evening, everyone. Welcome to Stinchfield.
Speaker 3: The Antifa goons are out in full force today, disrupting what I would call a rally in support of independent journalist Nick Shirley, you know, the guy that uncovered all of that fraud. This was outside the Capitol in California. And boy, they were going hog wild.
Speaker 1: What is the issue with Nick Shirley?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to understand. Twice the premises.
Speaker 2: He's a white supremacist.
Speaker 5: Who only exists to divert attention from actual issues within communities.
Speaker 3: Those people were actually counter protesters. There were good conservatives there in support of Nick Shirley, basically speaking out against this overreaching unconstitutional law that would imprison journalists for exposing fraud amongst the immigrant community services industry. It's a ridiculous, ridiculous law. I don't think it would hold up at the Supreme Court level. But the reality is if they don't like what you have to say, well, they turn to thuggery.
Speaker 2: Look what happened to Ben Berkman, who was outside the Capitol.
Speaker 1: Don't touch me.
Speaker 4: Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me.
Speaker 1: Don't touch me.
Speaker 6: They are the party of violence and lawlessness.
Speaker 3: All Ben Berkman was doing was trying to cover an event. Same thing as Nick Shirley, trying to uncover the fraud, but they don't want any part of that when they're the ones being exposed.
Speaker 2: I want to bring in.
Speaker 3: Now Rav Correspondent, who was just at this Nick Shirley rally. You just saw him at Indy Capital in Sacramento. Ben Berkwum is here. Ben, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 4: Hey, thank you, Grant. Long time, one day. No see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ben, well, you know you're welcome here any night.
Speaker 2: You do such a great job.
Speaker 3: I'd have you on every single night if I could, Ben.
Speaker 2: What went down there today? I saw some of them got arrested.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the good news is it was a small contingent of these radical, rabid leftists, the fascists that call themselves anti-fascists, that showed up in opposition to Nick Shirley, in reality, in support of fraud. That's what they're out there protesting. They may have couched it as something else, but that's the reality. They want fraud. They want illegal alien services to be able to continue to commit fraud. And so they're out there attacking Nick Shirley. We went out there to cover that. Thankfully, there were 100 times the number of patriots out there.
Speaker 4: There were hundreds of patriots. And there were probably 40 of these goons, as I love that term you use. And they tried to get violent with me.
Speaker 7: You know, we stood our ground and stood back up against them.
Speaker 4: But they are.
Speaker 7: That's all they are. All they have is violence. Their ideas don't work. Their policies don't work. And so they send out these brown shirts to try to intimidate people. But the group that I was out there with were not intimidated.
Speaker 3: So they don't stop us from covering the real news, which is supporting Nick Shirley and independent journalists of all kinds, including yourself, Ben.
Speaker 2: Roll a clip from Nick Shirley outside the Capitol today.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately for him, he just started this battle that we're bringing upon him.
Speaker 9: That's why.
Speaker 4: I'm here today, because this is not the end.
Speaker 10: This is just the beginning.
Speaker 1: Thank you all so much for coming out.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much for sharing this.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 3: Nick Shirley says it's not the end. The battle has just begun. But you don't have much backup out there. Ben, I'm curious, when you're getting virtually attacked, were there any police there to help you?
Speaker 4: No, there were none.
Speaker 7: They showed up later, only after Antifa started getting beat up. There were some patriots that went out there and some of these trannies started attacking them and You don't know who they are anymore, but they started punching patriots, and then they started getting beat up, and then.
Speaker 4: They started calling for the police. I mean, you can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 7: The people that want to defund the police, once they actually get taught a lesson, they start calling.
Speaker 2: For the police.
Speaker 4: But to Nick Shirley's point, this is what they were calling for.
Speaker 7: The moral of the story is we can't back down on exposing this fraud and exposing these criminal organizations.
Speaker 4: That are taking our tax dollars. So regardless of the fact that.
Speaker 7: Gavin Newsom passed this unconstitutional law, it's going to get challenged to the Supreme Court. But beyond that, it's our duty to continue to do it, even in the face of this unconstitutional law.
Speaker 3: Well, I know you will.
Speaker 2: Ben Berkham, as always, thank you for coming on the program tonight.
Speaker 4: My pleasure.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Grant.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And make sure you check out Ben's new book, Step Into Fear. You can pre-order it on Amazon now. Speaking of Antifa, the same day that that happened outside the Capitol in Sacramento, the State Department released a very damning new report on an international technology cooperative, is what they've dubbed this thing. This is now under a U.S. global terrorism designation. This cooperative out of Italy was providing services.
Speaker 2: To, you ready for this, Hamas, okay, Iran's.
Speaker 3: IRGC, the radical military arm of the regime, and one of Portland's most notorious Antifa gangs, the Rose City Antifa group. This technology cooperative provides messaging services, meetups, highly, highly sophisticated digital infrastructure for all these groups. Now think about it, an American Antifa group using the same technology as Hamas, using the same technology as Iran's IRGC, to do what? To organize, to recruit, to communicate, to not only designate, but disseminate target information. This is, again, from terrorist groups overseas to, I would dub Antifa a terrorist group here at home.
Speaker 2: They would also talk about tactics.
Speaker 3: Look at these from the Autistici Inventati group, okay?
Speaker 2: VO2, please. This is what it reads.
Speaker 3: This is a screenshot of all of this. The arson page compiles guides on setting fires. The sabotage techniques page compiles sabotage techniques.
Speaker 2: For different types of infrastructure.
Speaker 3: The maps page compiles mapping projects focused on infrastructure and extractive industries. The same technology, again, as Hamas and IRGC used by Antifa and Here in the United States, the Rose City Antifa group posted this flyer.
Speaker 2: Check this out. It reads, You're invited. Laser tag.
Speaker 3: This Saturday, October 11th at 9 p.m., and you're invited to fight back. All you need is a laser.
Speaker 2: Leave home.
Speaker 3: They can see where the laser is coming from. Go to a park, a field, or some other public space. And once the clock strikes 9, unleash your beam.
Speaker 2: At the cop copter. Mask up.
Speaker 3: Well, we have an image from the cop copter. This is what it looks like. This is a Customs and Border Protection vehicle. helicopter that is being laser beamed with a green laser in Portland by those Antifa goons, as we said. Let's flash back.
Speaker 2: To an attack. Excuse me. Excuse me. No, let's go to the U.S. State Department. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: U.S.
Speaker 3: State Department tweet about this technology group It reads this, anarchists waged a violent campaign against a police facility in Georgia using an AI-hosted site. That's not AI as artificial intelligence. That's AI as the name of the group. To dox government employees and share instructions on building bombs to target government buildings. The attacks resulted in domestic terrorism charges that left an officer injured. This is where we go to the footage of that officer being injured. In this attack, this is the kind of craziness that we're seeing from Antifa groups all over the place. Now, I want to bring in to discuss all of this investigative reporter, national security expert, U.S. Army veteran who infiltrated terrorist networks, including Antifa. Scott Wheeler is with us. Scott, welcome to the program.
Speaker 12: Thanks.
Speaker 10: Good to see you, Grant.
Speaker 2: Good to see you, Scott.
Speaker 1: What do you.
Speaker 3: Make of the sophistication of this crew being used by Hamas and Antifa? Are you surprised by any of this?
Speaker 2: What do you make of it, Scott?
Speaker 10: Well, I've been tracking for about 10 years, Hamas for a lot longer than that, about 24 years. And so we've known that they use sophisticated methods and techniques. Their writings, we've noticed for a long period of time, carry with them an air of. Erudition to, like, college professors write these things, not, you know, these aren't street thugs, these aren't your average, what you would think of as an Antifa thug that you, like, they ran into in Sacramento, or like I ran into up in Buffalo when I was solving this case of the firebombing of the pro-life clinic up there. They are just the street thugs. This is run by a very sophisticated organizations. They're very clever. Their structure is similar to ISIS. It's like spiders. And so it's very hard to connect them with one another, but we have known for some time that they are getting, their central orders and the intelligence center of this is somewhere in Europe. We suspected Germany and there is some connection to Germany, but this revelation by the State Department, something that we would have expected to come from the FBI, but it came from Marco Rubio's State Department. This Italian organization, they've long been known for having sophisticated terrorist operations. They're going all the way back to the 70s during the years of lead. And they've always been there in Italy, Greece, Germany. You know, you had the Baader-Meinhof gang. So it looks like this is a multinational organization, and it is very cleverly run.
Speaker 13: Scott.
Speaker 3: Scott, I was surprised too, by the way, that it came from the State Department and not the FBI or maybe the CIA, something like that. When you look at Antifa, which you've covered for a long time, Hamas even longer, what are the similarities between these groups?
Speaker 2: Or should I say, are there similarities between these two groups?
Speaker 10: Well, there are similarities in terms of operating structure. Hamas does very clever propaganda. That's how they got to a lot of students to turn out to their protests over the last couple of years. They are clever and smart and they can appeal to the sensibilities of people who want to be part of some kind of organization. And so Hamas kind of drew it in and drew these young people in in the same way that Antifa has been doing it for more than a dozen years. And it's to be trying to encourage them similar to how we approach recruiting people for the Army or the Marine Corps. It's getting people to be involved in something bigger than themselves. And so it gives these college students, and many of them are college dropouts, the sense that they belong to an organization and they're doing something. And what they really don't understand is that they're actually being manipulated by people at the top.
Speaker 3: Scott, is Antifa growing in strength in America today, or have they been set back in some respects once Donald Trump took office?
Speaker 10: Well, that's a very interesting question. They've certainly gone underground to a certain degree. We have wondered, in fact, last summer, we were getting the signals, including having raids on apartments in New York City, finding Antifa-connected people with weapons and Molotov cocktails in their possession. It kind of looked like they were going to have a lot of activities last summer, but it kind of died down as we got into the summer months. And then this year they've been very quiet. So it's possible that the new leadership of the FBI has kind of scared them off a little bit But the curious thing is, right after the Dobbs decision leak, there were over 300 attacks on pro-life clinics and organizations associated with promoting life. And only half a dozen of those cases have been solved where there have been arrests made. We solved the one up in Buffalo. I went undercover, and then we came out.
Speaker 2: I was going to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to say, you were responsible for that Buffalo one, solving it where, you know, the FBI was nowhere to be found and you did such great work. I'll tell you what, Scott Wheeler, I wish I had more time for you. You're an American hero between your service to this country and the United States military. What you've done infiltrating all of these groups, solving crimes. I hope you come on more often because we're better off from hearing your input in all these things.
Speaker 2: Scott Wheeler, thank you for coming on tonight. A pleasure.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. You know, he mentioned abortion.
Speaker 3: Democrats, I have said for a long time now, they are the party of delusion and death. And one example of that is this McKenna West case and.
Speaker 2: The baby she gave birth to, Gabriel.
Speaker 3: McKenna was a surrogate mother.
Speaker 2: Twenty weeks into the pregnancy.
Speaker 3: The couple from Los Angeles, California, calls her and says, we want the baby aborted. Because the baby was diagnosed with a very serious heart condition that could be treated, by the way, at 20 weeks.
Speaker 2: The surrogate mom says no.
Speaker 3: She went from Alaska to Texas, where she knew she would get protection from our attorney general here, Ken Paxton. 20 weeks they wanted this baby aborted. This woman with virtually no money said, not on my watch.
Speaker 2: And to me, she's a hero. Listen to her.
Speaker 13: My older brother had texted me during the day and just said, hey, give me a call when you get off. He told me that he had talked to his wife and that they would adopt this baby.
Speaker 1: If it meant.
Speaker 13: A way out for me. And he just, he's like, what can they take from you? Like you have us, you have your family.
Speaker 3: We're not talking about heroes in America. That woman knows the baby inside her was precious. Her brother, selflessly, and his wife say, we'll adopt a baby. The parents who wanted it aborted, why wouldn't they agree to all this? Instead, they sue her for $ 100, 000.
Speaker 2: She has the baby in Texas.
Speaker 3: The baby in Texas, thanks to Ken Paxton, is getting care, but in critical condition. Let's all say a prayer for baby Gabriel. Gabriel needs it right now as he fights to stay alive. But yet NBC, of all places, decides to make the parents, biological parents, out.
Speaker 2: To be victims in all of this. They wanted the baby dead, for crying out loud. This was the NBC report, cut 17.
Speaker 14: Tonight, the biological parents' attorneys telling NBC News as if the heartbreak of his condition were not enough, they are devastated to see their family tragedy transformed into political theater. Adding, our client's only focus at this time is ensuring that their baby receives the medical care that he vitally needs and that they, as his parents, are able to spend every precious moment they can with their beautiful newborn son.
Speaker 3: Precious moments they can. A month earlier, they wanted the baby dead. They hope they get the care he needs. He could have gotten care. The doctors said it's treatable, and they still chose to try to have this baby aborted. And NBC makes the parents out to be victims in this? The real victim is baby Gabriel. Let's not forget that, which brings us now to the Lindsay Clancy case. I believe the Lindsay Clancy case is an entire... issue of the abortion mentality in America today. This pro-abortion deal that has been out there in such a, such a big way. This is like the psychiatrist today, by the way, in court saying that Lindsay Clancy planned it. She sent her husband off to do errands. It couldn't have been postpartum psychosis. Here's the psychologist.
Speaker 10: Is that she did have the capacity to appreciate right from wrong.
Speaker 5: Also, I thought was significant. Concealment is another thing that I think indicated an understanding of right and wrong.
Speaker 3: We live in a country that has a thriving abortion culture. Now to the point where Parents are able to kill their children after birth.
Speaker 2: We know they want it up to nine months of pregnancy. It's insanity.
Speaker 3: And now because we call it out, we're labeled misogynists, people like me anyway. I want to bring in that former Planned Parenthood director and now pro-life advocate who has made it her mission to expose the horrors of the abortion industry.
Speaker 2: Remember, she worked for Planned Parenthood. Dr. Abby Johnson is with us. Doc, it's great to have you on the program.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Doctor, do you think that the Lindsay Clancy case is relatable to the abortion culture we have in America today?
Speaker 2: Oh, 100%.
Speaker 15: I mean, when you just kind of look at a bird's eye view here of our culture and you see we've been legally, I'm going to just call it what it is, it's murder. We've been legally murdering babies with immunity, right? Women have been getting immunity for this crime for over 50 years. We have been look at, you know, this McKenna West case, the parents now, right, the biological parents wanted the baby dead, their own child.
Speaker 8: Dead.
Speaker 15: And now they're suddenly the victim because they wanted their child dead and that wasn't carried out in their wishes. And then we look at this Lindsay Clancy case and the first thing, and this is crazy. I mean, it is absolutely nuts. Women online The first thing they think in their minds when they hear a case about a mother that brutally, violently, torturously strangled her children with premeditation, the first thing in women's minds today, and this is how sick we've become, the first thing in women's minds today is, well, did she have postpartum depression? That's insane. The first thing that women, particularly women, mothers, should be thinking about is, oh my gosh, how terrible for these victims, for these children that she killed, that she murdered. But the very first thing, the thing that I see all through my social media thread is women saying, you know what? I understand. I understand Lindsay Clancy. We should not be understanding. We should never be understanding a mind like Lindsay Clancy.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: There's absolutely no way you can justify what happened. Even if it comes down to the fact that she had postpartum psychosis, which is what they're claiming, I think one in a thousand, it doesn't excuse the fact that three people are killed and she is a danger to society. And yet, watch this interaction on GB News because it really sums up where the other side is coming from, as you explained.
Speaker 8: She had a nanny, and she's still complaining that she needed help.
Speaker 3: She could not have got more help from the system that she already had received.
Speaker 8: This is a murderer who strangled her children one by one.
Speaker 3: One of the boys ran away, and she chased him down and killed him.
Speaker 1: Laurie Watkins.
Speaker 13: What you just said was absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 1: Be quiet, please.
Speaker 3: I've had it with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, my God. And your sexism and misogyny.
Speaker 4: She's a murderer. I can't.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 2: That basically sums up what you're talking about, Abby.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's it.
Speaker 15: I mean, this is women all throughout social media comments, women saying that I don't understand women, that I'm a traitor to women because I'm not standing up for Lindsay Clancy. I'm not wearing the pink shirt. I'm not part of the pink shirt brigade. And, you know, all doing the heart hands and all this kind of stuff for Lindsay. Yeah, because I don't believe in murdering our children, and I don't believe in supporting women who murder their children. I understand that people have mental health issues. I understand that we have postpartum issues. I understand that we need an overhaul. Two things can be true at the same time. I can believe that we need mental health fixes in our country. I can believe that women need better postpartum support. I can also believe that it is unacceptable at any time for a woman to murder her children, and that's exactly what happened in this case.
Speaker 2: Doc, can I ask you a last question?
Speaker 3: You worked for Planned Parenthood, one of, in my opinion, one of the most murderous organizations on the face of the planet. When did the switch flip for you? I mean, you're working there, and now you're one of the greatest voices for life out there.
Speaker 2: When did the switch happen?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I was asked to participate in an ultrasound-guided abortion procedure on a 13-week-old baby. And ultrasounds are not typically used during an abortion. Abortions are done blind. You don't see the baby in the womb as it's dying. But we had a visiting physician come in. I was asked to assist. And I watched as a 13-week-old baby fought and struggled for his life against the abortion instruments. And I knew then that abortion was the murder of a human being. And I think about the children of Lindsay Clancy. They were fighting for their lives. And what a similar state of affairs is. that we just turn a blind eye to these victims and they are crying out for justice and we should fight for justice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a powerful story.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you coming on, telling that part of it and speaking out in defense of life. Whether they're out of the womb or in the womb, you got to defend life and you certainly do.
Speaker 2: Dr. Abby Johnson, I appreciate you coming on. Thank you. Thank you. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: You know, we'll be following this case. It just amazes me. the Democrats, delusion and death. Remember that. When you go to talk to your friends, you just tell them delusion and death. You want to be a part of that party? They make me sick, quite frankly. Anybody that has a D next to their name, I have no tolerance for it anymore. You have to be sick in the head to be a member of that party. I'm going to prove it more on the financial side of things coming up in a second, but first, Today, Patriot Mobile is America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. We offer them a big thanks for their sponsorship here, offering premium priority nationwide service on any of the three major networks you want to be on. Unlimited data plans, international roaming, 100% U.S.-based customer support. And with Patriot Mobile, you can even have two separate networks on one phone, giving you unmatched coverage and peace of mind you can't get with other carriers. Patriot Mobile isn't sitting on the sidelines anymore. They're on the front lines, fighting for our freedoms. Join the movement today. Go to patriotmobile.com forward slash RAV or call 972-PATRIOT. Use the promo code RAVTV for a free month's service. That's patriotmobile.com forward slash RAV or call 972-PATRIOT.
Speaker 2: To make the switch today. All right. Democrats own the affordability issue, not President Trump.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everyone.
Speaker 3: The socialists are on a quest to take over America.
Speaker 2: What do they want? Free everything. Just listen to this candidate.
Speaker 3: He's a Democrat Socialist of America candidate running for Congress in Florida.
Speaker 2: Listen to him. Cut eight, please.
Speaker 11: Are we ready for Medicare for all? Are we ready for universal childcare? Are we ready for paid family and medical leave? Are we ready for a $ 25 an hour minimum wage?
Speaker 1: Are we ready for free college?
Speaker 2: Are we ready for.
Speaker 1: A Green New Deal?
Speaker 2: Folks, America's broke. Like, literally, we're flat-ass busted.
Speaker 3: $ 32 trillion in debt.
Speaker 2: Trillion dollars. $ 32 trillion. Where are you going to get the money for all of that? No place.
Speaker 3: Why would we ever let them control how we cut costs? They talk about affordability crisis as if Democrats are going to fix that. I saw in a newsletter from Unleash Prosperity today the list of the most expensive states to live in. Take a look at this list. New York at number five. District of Columbia. Massachusetts at number three. California at number two. I thought they'd be one, but then Hawaii, oh yeah, well, they're an island out there.
Speaker 2: All of those five, what are they?
Speaker 3: What do they have in common? Deep blue states run by Democrats for decades, by the way. Joining us now to discuss this is economist and co-founder of Unleash Prosperity.
Speaker 2: I get my daily newsletter from him every day. Stephen Moore is with us. Stephen, it's good to see you again.
Speaker 12: Thanks for having me. And by the way, not only are the five most expensive states blue states, but the five least expensive states are red states. And so it turns out, I'm so glad you picked up the story because it's a big one. The more democratic a state is in terms of how they voted, if you measure how they voted in the presidential election in 2024, the more likely they are to be high cost states. Now, why is that important? Because the Democrats are running around the country, as you know, talking about how they're going to solve the affordability crisis.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute.
Speaker 12: They can't solve the crisis in their own states. They created the crisis. So why would people elect people who are running costs through the roof in Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, my home state of Illinois, et cetera?
Speaker 3: Stephen. I went through this interview that El Sayed did, the guy running for Senate out in Michigan.
Speaker 2: He did with Jesse Waters.
Speaker 3: Jesse Waters asked him to even know what the federal budget is. I want to play this interaction because it really sums up their problems.
Speaker 2: Roll cut four.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about the things that we actually suspend on. I have a feeling, Bill, you don't even know how much money the government spends every year.
Speaker 12: Do you know?
Speaker 4: Look, the question, Jesse, to me is I know what Michiganders are spending.
Speaker 2: So you don't know.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: It's $ 7 trillion a year.
Speaker 1: And your plan.
Speaker 7: To take over the health care system is $ 4 trillion.
Speaker 3: You couldn't really hear him talking over El-Sayed talking over. $ 4 trillion is the cost for a health care for everyone system.
Speaker 2: Our budget right now.
Speaker 3: Is $ 7 trillion. We have a $ 2 trillion deficit, by the way. I'm not even sure if El-Sayed knows.
Speaker 2: That, Stephen.
Speaker 12: Well, look, this is a sad state of affairs. We kind of joke about it, but it's deadly serious that it really is true. These Democrat socialists are taking over the Democratic Party. And we only have two parties in this country. We have a Republican Party and Democratic Party. It is not good for America that one party has gone over the deep end. And you and I have known each other a long time. You know, I'm not a rah-rah Republican. I'm not here to say Republicans are the solution to all our problems. But it is very dangerous when you, I just listened to that one candidate saying, oh, everything's going to be free.
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 1: I'd like a yacht.
Speaker 12: Maybe could the taxpayers buy me a $ 5 million yacht?
Speaker 2: If they do, I want to be in play. That's for sure. Listen, I mentioned.
Speaker 12: What is the incentive to work and to produce and be productive and start a business if everything is free?
Speaker 2: I mean, here's the issue.
Speaker 3: We're never going to get this ship righted when we think of government cuts as an increase that isn't as big as last year, an increase that's not as big.
Speaker 2: OK, that's not cutting anything.
Speaker 3: Stephen, is it possible to balance the budget in America today?
Speaker 2: Can it actually be done?
Speaker 3: Well, sure it can.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's start.
Speaker 12: We're two trillion arrears, as you just said. So we're two trillion. Now, OK, one trillion would just be fraud and abuse and waste and and criminal behavior and just getting rid of those improper payments. So that shouldn't be so hard. I mean, seriously, that shouldn't be so hard, except for a lot of the Democrat states don't want to get rid of the fraud. And then I would do about a 15% what a business would do if they're losing money, cut your expenses by 15% across the board, and then let the economy grow. If you have a growing economy, you're going to create the revenues. I want to make sure that your viewers understand this loud and clear. There is no revenue problem in Washington. We have plenty of revenues. We have more revenues than ever before in the history of the country. So anybody looks at the huge amount of revenues and then the even bigger amount of spending and say, oh, we've got to keep raising the revenues. If you do that, you're just going to have them raise the spending again. It's like giving, as Ronald Reagan said, you never give a drunken sailor another drink. And that's essentially what we'd be doing with all the tax increases. They think, they really think that they can get all the money they need from the Elon Musk and the.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates of the world.
Speaker 12: There aren't enough of them.
Speaker 2: No, it's 100% true.
Speaker 3: And yet this socialism idea has somewhat taken off. Stephen, as you mentioned, you know, you and I, we've been doing this a long time. I'm almost in shock of how much it's taken off. I always knew there was a socialist faction, but I'm pretty amazed at how mainstream this has become. You even have guys like Chuck Schumer embracing it.
Speaker 12: You know, what's the scariest thing of all to me is, you know, when I see these Democrat socialists, you know, take their victory lap on these primary election nights and Some of these people are educated at Columbia. In other words, it's almost like the more educated, the more college they have, the more radical they become and the stupider they become. That makes me very nervous. It shows that the left has done a very good job of infiltrating the universities in this country and the education system. This is also scary. Where is democratic socialism most popular? Among young people.
Speaker 3: I worry that with the AI boom, there's a feeling of despair amongst youngsters and that they realize laziness sets in. They're going to need the handout because they're being told they're not going to be any jobs out there, which I disagree with. I don't think that AI boom is going to do that. But I think maybe this feeling of despair, it just helped me. They throw up their hands and that's it. I give you the last word, Steve.
Speaker 12: I think one of the most troubling trends in America, even more troubling maybe than the enormous debt that you were talking about, is that we've seen over the last 10 or 15 years a continual decline in the number of young males in the workforce. And that is just a cancer for society. We need young people to start working 10 hours, 20 hours, 30 hours a week. Why are college students not working? The younger you work, the more successful you'll be in your life. And if young males aren't working and they're 25 or 30, they're not marriage material.
Speaker 1: And then they don't get married. And then we don't have babies.
Speaker 12: We've got to get males back working.
Speaker 3: I think I need to have my 17 year old make a phone call to uncle Steve and you can.
Speaker 2: Hammer that lesson.
Speaker 12: By the way, do you remember, do you remember your first job?
Speaker 3: I do remember my first job. I worked for a farrier. Anybody know what a farrier is? It's shooing horses. And it was a brutal first job.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You know what mine was?
Speaker 12: Caddying. Remember the Moody Caddy Shack with Bill Murray? That was based on the club that was up the street from us. And back then, I was like 12 years old. The bag was bigger than I was. I carried that thing around. But, you know, you learn a lot from your first job, don't you?
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 3: And I bet you made more money caddying than I did shooing horses. I'll bet that's a fact. Stephen Moore, it's always good to see you. Unleash prosperity.
Speaker 2: We love it. Thank you.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll see you soon. Folks, don't forget, you can get Stinchfield's Army gear at grantstinchfield.com.
Speaker 2: That's grantstinchfield.com.
Speaker 3: 10% off if you use the promo code GRANT. I urge you to go there. We have all kinds of great stuff. Show your support for Stinchfield's Army. I know all of you are members. The best way to be a member is get your Stinchfield's Army merchandise, grantstinchfield.com. 10% off, use the promo code GRANT. All right, up next, we honor the legacy of Dolly Parton. You know, it's clear to me that sanctuary policies in all of these blue states are putting Americans at risk. And not just Americans that live in the blue states. If you are letting criminals free, those criminals get on the road.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean they stay in the blue state. It really is a serious, serious problem for Americans.
Speaker 3: Kathy Hochul, the governor of New York, has made it clear that local police officers may not work with ICE.
Speaker 2: It's brutal. This is Hochul at a news conference.
Speaker 16: Proud that we signed one of the most comprehensive laws to rein in ICE in the entire country. It prohibits law enforcement agencies from having formal agreements with ICE. That means unless a crime has been committed, ICE cannot use local cops, their jails, their technology.
Speaker 3: Do you see the flaw in her reasoning? Think about what she just said there, unless a crime is committed. Well, the moment they snuck into the country, the moment they overstayed their visa, a crime has been committed.
Speaker 2: That's not the issue.
Speaker 3: The issue doesn't even seem to be how bad the crime is. They want all of these people walking, skating, you name it. It's pretty outrageous. But the Trump administration is doing amazing things. I just got an email from a member of the Trump White House today pointing out to me.
Speaker 2: That in July....
Speaker 3: ICE arrested 50,000 illegal aliens. That is the highest number in President Trump's second term. 50,000 in the month of July alone. You think Kathy Hochul is going to stop ICE agents from doing their job?
Speaker 2: Not a chance. This is an ICE agent. His name is, well, Roland.
Speaker 17: New Yorkers deserve a clear understanding of what ended yesterday. This decision has removed a proven public safety tool. It ended cooperation that helped local law enforcement and ICE address criminal offenders in the community and already in custody.
Speaker 1: But make no mistake, ICE will continue doing its job.
Speaker 3: They do their job in all of these cities and states where they are vilified. You see an ICE agent out there, Border Patrol, heck, any police officer, give them a salute.
Speaker 2: Fist bump. Something to let them know we support them.
Speaker 3: A great example of ICE still doing their job out in California. You remember Ben Berkman was riding around with ICE agents in Sacramento.
Speaker 2: They were outside the county.
Speaker 3: Jail waiting for an illegal alien with a rap sheet 10 feet long. The jailers didn't want to release him into the arms of ICE.
Speaker 2: ICE waited him out. Ben said he was going to drop the video. He did. This is it.
Speaker 9: DUI alcohol, inflict corporal injury on a spouse, willful cruelty to a child, battery spouse, inflict corporal injury on a spouse, DUI, another DUI, DUI again, battery spouse, battery spouse, battery spouse, driving without a license.
Speaker 6: There's a detainer on this scumbag, but because of the sanctuary policies in California, California Democrat sanctuary policies, They're not honoring that ICE detainer. But even beyond that, they know that ICE is out here waiting for this guy, and it appears they're holding on to him so ICE can't get him.
Speaker 3: Did you hear the number of charges against him? What person in their right mind wants that criminal out on the streets? Why wouldn't you make it easy for ICE? Because these leftists, again, the party of delusion and death. Speaking of death, sadly, Dolly Parton. My son asked me, 17 years old, he said, dad, did you like Dolly Parton?
Speaker 2: I said, buddy, I love Dolly Parton. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: She was a legend. My favorite song, 9 to 5. How great is that song, right? She had hit after hit after hit. There's no doubt about that. She talked about her fans in May, all right? I believe this is probably right after the cancer diagnosis.
Speaker 2: Roll it.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Carl and my health, I remember back years ago, I was saying something. I was griping about something hurting or this and that. Carl said, now, honey, you have to remember, you're not getting any younger.
Speaker 3: You know, she was set to play at Caesars Palace, going to a special performances there for a month at Caesars Palace in Vegas.
Speaker 2: That clearly now won't happen.
Speaker 3: This is President Trump talking about Dolly Parton on the Glenn Beck show.
Speaker 2: She was unique.
Speaker 12: I mean, she was amazing.
Speaker 17: And to lose her, it's.
Speaker 2: Like you lose a member of the family.
Speaker 18: You know, we all knew her so well. I knew her a little bit.
Speaker 12: She wasn't a very political person.
Speaker 3: She really liked me, I will tell you, but she also.
Speaker 2: Wanted to stay very, you know. She was great. President knew it. Entire world knew it. The U.S.
Speaker 3: Flag outside of the White House, flown at half-staff in honor of Dolly Parton today.
Speaker 2: A great tribute to her.
Speaker 3: Folks, up next, become a part of America's energy resurgence. We've got the CEO of Lost Soldier Oil and Gas with us and another special guest who's got some real keen insight on why this project is looking really, really good. Next.
Speaker 13: Next.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everyone.
Speaker 3: Exciting times for Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. You know, this is a 40,000-acre gas project out in Wyoming's Bison Basin. Stacked formations of high-pressure natural gas.
Speaker 2: It's ready for takeoff.
Speaker 3: I want to bring in the president and CEO of Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, Mark Bruner, as well as Mike Sirocco, with Apex Petroleum Engineering, who's been studying this project. Gentlemen, welcome to the program. Mark, I guess I'll start with you. I was on a call with you last night, and you said you're more excited about this project than any other project you've ever been involved with in your life.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me why, Mark?
Speaker 18: Well, because as you just said, it's all the different zones. We found five different zones that have gas in them, okay? And we're actually going to be drilling a well starting in September, and we think we'll find at least two more very thick zones with high-pressure, over-pressure gas. So it's a very large in-place oil and gas deposit, mainly gas, and we're very excited about what we're going to be doing this year. So, yeah, we're going to be hooking our wells in. We're building a pipeline. We're going to hook our wells in. We're drilling that deep well to start finding out where we're going to drill our horizontal wells. All exciting times right now.
Speaker 3: All right, Mike, you're the guy that looks at all the analytics here, looks at seismic grass, the geology, all of this stuff. Can you explain why you're excited about this project and what you found, what the science says about this, Mark?
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: So, you know, one of the one of the key things we're looking for is is high pressure gas.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: The higher the pressure, the more energy it has, the more compressed it is.
Speaker 10: It's what we're looking for.
Speaker 8: And what we found in in the wells that we've drilled so far is higher pressure gas than we were anticipating. So much so that we had to actually stop drilling one of the wells because it wasn't designed for that amount of pressure. And so the fact that we not only found these five intervals that Mark referenced, but also found a zone that was so much higher pressure than we were anticipating and kicked us out of the well is exactly what we're looking for.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Mark, you said you compare this to some other fields nearby, like very close. That plays into your assessment of what the ultimate can be with this, and that's producing a lot of gas.
Speaker 2: Correct, Mark?
Speaker 18: Well, that's right. You know, 50 miles away, there was a field called the Madison Lightside Field. The interesting thing is geographically, it's right at the same size. Geographically, because the pay zones are so thick and they're so similar to what we have, we think it's a very good analog. And, you know, we have the same stuff. And whenever they completed the wells, it's a tier one gas field discovered in the 70s. before anyone knew what a continuous gas or a basin-centered gas accumulation was. And so it's produced over 3 trillion cubic feet of gas with no fracked jobs, no horizontal wells, nothing like that. So, you know, just think about the current technology that's been developed since 2015. These are economical deposits in several parts of the United States. And we think we have the biggest one. We will see, okay? But we are very comfortable That's going to be a big discovery below what we've already found.
Speaker 3: All right, Mike, as the engineer here, you heard Mark talk about things like horizontal wells. And I want to remind everyone, if you're an accredited investor, you want to take part in this private placement, please go to lostsoldier.com.
Speaker 2: That's lostsoldier.com.
Speaker 3: But Mike, the talk about horizontal wells, is this project set.
Speaker 2: Up for that?
Speaker 3: And what does that mean for this project when you talk about how and why it's set up for that?
Speaker 8: Absolutely. So it's funny. Mark gives me a hard time because five years ago when we first started this project, he'd say, hey, we're drilling into the high pressure, deep stuff. That's where the best the best zones are. That's where we got to go. Can I do a horizontal? And I used to tell him, no, it just wasn't there. The technology wasn't right. But we've had emerging plays in in Texas and Pennsylvania and. and Oklahoma that have successfully drilled two-mile horizontals and perfected and optimized two-mile horizontals at these depths. And I got to admit to him now, hey, we can do it. You know, the technology is there. We don't have to be a trailblazer to achieve it. This zone is thick enough, and the technology is there to target it in an optimum way.
Speaker 2: All right, Mike, real quick.
Speaker 3: I've asked this to Mark a lot, but let me just finish asking you this. How impressed are you with this project overall compared to other projects you've studied in the past?
Speaker 8: It's got a lot of potential. The fact that we found what we were looking for and then some is always a very good thing from a new field.
Speaker 3: And Mark, last word to you. What do you want investors to know overall?
Speaker 18: Well, I want everyone to know that we consider all our investors a part of our family. And, you know, my belief is this is going to be a deposit in a gas field for the ages. I think people's children, grandchildren, you know, we named our company Lost Soldier Field. I mean, Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. That Lost Soldier Field was discovered over 100 years ago is still producing. So this is going to be A multi-generational field and certainly the largest one I ever found. And I'm really looking forward to developing it.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you this. I'm excited about it too. I've invested in a full unit, which is a sizable investment. That's how confident I am with you, Mark, Mike, and the rest of the team. And I would urge everybody, I'm going to tell them exactly how to find you guys. Go to LostSoldier.com. Now, tomorrow afternoon, they're going to have a webinar. I'm going to be on that webinar. Mark will be there, too. They'll answer all of your questions. Scan the QR code. You can sign up for the webinar, and you can certainly talk to the team by just filling out the form.
Speaker 2: It is that easy. LostSoldier.com. That's LostSoldier.com.
Speaker 15: All right.
Speaker 3: We're up next with some final thoughts. Stick with me as Stinchfield continues.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everyone.
Speaker 3: I can't believe in just a couple weeks we're going to have the Republican Midterm Convention.
Speaker 2: Of course, Real America's Voice will be there. I'll be there. It's in Dallas. Come see me if you're there.
Speaker 3: It's coming up fast. And don't forget, Stinchfield's Army, grantstinchfield.com. Get your merch right there. Stinchfield's Army merch, grantstinchfield.com.
Speaker 2: Use the promo code GRANT for 10% off. That's going to do it.