Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubil Show. Grayson is on the phone today for to catch Cheater and he's been married to his wife everly for five years, but now he thinks something might be going on. So we'll see if you can help him out. Grayson, I'm sorry in the spot man, what's up? What's going on with your wife? Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 2: Like, like just recently, she's she's changed. She's she's on the laptop a lot more. She's on her phone a lot more. And this is like late at night and like like not even in the living room, Like she'll go to like our office to the side and she'll be in there on the computer or or you know, or on her phone.
Speaker 3: Is she working though, Like it sounds like does she take on new responsibilities?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean as far as I know, No, Okay, she has got a raise or anything like that. But that's the other thing is that when she is, you know, you know, in the same room, I'll see her look at her phone and she'll laugh at something and I'll say, oh, you know, what's up, and she's like, oh, nothing, and there and and there was one time, uh she had her phone down and I just saw a notification pop up, and it was all I saw was the contact and the contact was E, you know, the letter E and the heart emoji.
Speaker 5: Oh, and that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why I asked.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, who, you know, who's that? And she she just kind of brush it off. She just said, it's you know, it's a co worker.
Speaker 3: I'm alright, I don't have a heart next to your names, you know I should I guess no, that would probably be for me.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, that's a little weird. And the you know, like that is kind of strange for a co worker.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like so that like the time that she's spending away and laughing and not you know, being completely open about everything, that the heart. And then I have noticed she's she's dressing up, okay, like I mean like like looking nice. I mean she she she works at home. Oh so there's not a whole lot of reason to be dressing up, but she looked. Many years i've known her, she's always been like, you know, miscasual, that's it.
Speaker 5: And to see like, oh, you're you're starting to like.
Speaker 2: Dress what is It's just it's all this put together yeah, it's it kind of tipped me over to the point of just like, Okay, we need to we need to do something.
Speaker 3: Have you asked her about any of this stuff?
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, I saw the e with the heart and I said, oh, you know who's that and it's trying to keep it super light and she said coworker. So I'm like, okay, well that's her answer. I don't want to accuse her and just say you're lying.
Speaker 1: No, right.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking like when she's dressed up, if you're like, hey, babe, you going somewhere today, like who are you going to see? Because if she's working at home, that's it.
Speaker 1: That is weird.
Speaker 5: It's just that all, you know.
Speaker 2: I just felt like, like dressing up, which you know, every once in a while, sure, but like it's it's a lot lately, like three or four times a week.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: She's never been this way before.
Speaker 1: Been all right, well, we'll see if we can figure out for you man, I'm sorry' in the situation, like I said, we'll play a song, come back and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's awards member. Since you already gave us that number and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song. Come back and get your to Catch a Teeter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Teeter. Grayson is on the phone and he thinks that his wife of five years every might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's an awards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to Grayson or to somebody else. Grayson, before we do that, though, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 2: We've been married for five years, and lately she's spending a lot of time on her phone and her laptop, and she's not really sharing who she's talking with.
Speaker 5: I saw contact on her phone.
Speaker 2: That then he and the heart She said it was a co worker, and and and she's just been like dressing up way more than she ever has in you know, the past seven years I've known her, and she works.
Speaker 5: Out, Yeah yeah, she and she works at home.
Speaker 2: So I means all Stegn's points like she's hiding something, and I'm I hope she isn't.
Speaker 1: But are you ready for us to try and see if we can catch her if she is.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, we got a dollar number right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Hello, Hey, this is.
Speaker 1: Corble calling from I was looking for our rewards card, remember named every.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Hi, that's me.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: Everly, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're the this month's big winner.
Speaker 6: Yay. I didn't expect that. What is that in film?
Speaker 1: Oh well maybe you didn't know this, but every single month, we choose one Reward's card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer by gifting them thirty six long stimm read roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want from our new and improved for a department.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, well, yay, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: How worse is this? If you know who you want to send them to, I can take the information over the phone. So the first thing I would need would be the first and last name of the person you want to send them to, and then we'll get what do you want to put on a card if there's anything, and then we'll get the address.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's deliver it to Evan?
Speaker 1: Okay, Evan and the last name on that? And then do you want to put anything on a card to Evan?
Speaker 6: Sure? Hmm, I thank you? Okay? How about every moment you.
Speaker 8: Feels like magic and I can't wait until we can finally be together.
Speaker 6: I love you?
Speaker 1: Okay, got that? And now I will let you know that your husband Grayson is on the phone listening and probably ask some questions because this is actually the Jule Show. It's a radio show and we do a second call to catch a cheater where we see who you send flowers to. And your husband had some questions, so he wanted to see you you'd send them to Grayson?
Speaker 4: Who who is.
Speaker 6: Grayson? Why would you call a radio show instead of talking to me?
Speaker 5: Who is Evan?
Speaker 6: Okay? He's someone that I met through.
Speaker 8: A work for him online and what Yeah, look I started this. I guess I'll just be honest. This is a little day are saying doing this of our radio show instead just talking to you.
Speaker 1: Well, your husband told us that he has tried talking to you about it, and he told him that he was just a coworker and kind of laughed it off but wouldn't really address his concerns.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess I made it just because he's never asked me outright, And uh, I.
Speaker 6: Know how to tell.
Speaker 8: I'd tell you Grayson that I had been unhappy because you know, you're always busy with work, you always have other priorities other than me, and over time that can really take a full h.
Speaker 2: Why why why why why didn't you Why didn't you come to me? Why why did why couldn't you just come to me that you're going behind my back?
Speaker 5: And you know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, it's is it's so hard to tell somebody I never.
Speaker 8: Planned something like this, you know, So I mean, how do I go up to you and just say this?
Speaker 2: You know it would have been it would have been better than that. Then then then then what you're with Evan, and Evan was in my life now this is.
Speaker 7: I know you, You're right, you know it's we've gotten closer emotionally over time, and you know I haven't been as close to you physically because I have been with Evan.
Speaker 6: You know men as well. Just like, man it off now and tell you everything. Since we're here.
Speaker 3: How long has it been going on?
Speaker 1: Everly?
Speaker 6: Okay, it's been a while.
Speaker 8: I would say probably about I don't know, maybe seven eight months long?
Speaker 5: Eight months? Eight months?
Speaker 8: Is somebody I'm more serious about, you know, I can't just it. It's complicated, you know, Is this is this really happened?
Speaker 5: This is real? Right, this is real?
Speaker 6: This is happening. I wish Yeah.
Speaker 4: Are you trying to.
Speaker 3: Work things out with Grayson now that this is out in the open, or you think you're leaning more towards being with Evan?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm so torn. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I can't possibly see any future on how this would work. Eight months, eight months, you've been lying to me every day. Now you can't You can't come back from that, are you?
Speaker 5: What? No? No, No, I don't know if.
Speaker 6: I want to come back to I'm not sure if I even want to come back to it. We've lost it. A long time ago.
Speaker 5: Well you otherwise it don't even happen. You don't have the option.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you've lost it, and instead of talking to Grayson you decided to cheat on him.
Speaker 8: I don't know, if anything, I don't know. There's no way around it. Really, I know that my feelings for Evan are serious.
Speaker 6: You know. I wouldn't have just done this for just you know, or just anyone.
Speaker 3: Well, whatever your reason is, you're here now, Grayson. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: No, uh, eight months.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. I never thought we would be here either, you know, but I've been neglected for a very long time to cheat.
Speaker 8: Look, I don't know who you guys are, and I don't eat the judgment right now. This is already enough on me, Grayson. We will talk about this later, but as of right now, I really don't need the extra judgment and I am going to go.
Speaker 1: Ye Grayson, She hung up. Man, I'm sorry. Well, I know, do you.
Speaker 3: Have friends or anywhere you can go right now? Family?
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't, I don't know, I don't know. Yeah, I mean yeah, yeah, yeah, I can talk to it. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna it's gonna it will be I'll be okay. It's better to know than not know, and it's stuck. But but yeah, it's good. It'll it will be good.
Speaker 4: It will.
Speaker 1: All right, man, we'll take care. Keep in touch with this if you need anything, all right, okay, The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater