Speaker 1: On today's episode of the Command Center podcast, Who's got it better than Us? No Nobody?
Speaker 2: And we got some Jaden Mania, and.
Speaker 1: We preview the Cleveland Browns with Santanamos's favorite segment, Hell Yeah or hell No. It all starts right now. Welcome to Look a Man Center Podcast. I'm Logan pauls in here with Fred Smooth and Santanamos and guys, who's got it better than us? No mine, nobody. Man, we got some really exciting things happening on the offensive side of the football, specifically regarding jayde Daniels, and I think fans are excited, and should they be excited.
Speaker 2: Everybody's excited. Come on, we haven't been here.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 3: We haven't been here, like the fan base is. Should be beyond excited. But just do my radio show and talking back and forth with the fans, it's like they scared to celebrate twnent. They scared to say, you know what, we here, we have arrived.
Speaker 4: I think we have a reason to kind of pump our brakes that time because we we are players. We understand that it's a long season. This is the first quarter. We want to be five hundred or better in the first quarter, but we understand there's other quarters we have to go through.
Speaker 5: And when I say.
Speaker 4: Quarters, you know, as football players, we understand if you understand we have sixteen seventeen when we played it with sixteen and it was four four quarters, So you know, we look at it like that and say, man, look, I was we were talking about this when we first got our schedule. Hopefully we're two and two or three and one going out of those first four games.
Speaker 5: We're here, we arrived. Have we been excited from the play?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: How many reasons to say, Man, these guys are going out there playing it kind of football that we expected.
Speaker 5: But it's a long season.
Speaker 4: Long season allowed them to continue to you know, get you know, I guess you can say to what these coaches are trying to teach them. And then by the time we could past eight games and we're still sitting pretty hey boy, stop playing playing in that postseason, all your flights and taking off from your job up and taking he's out of school. Then we can start, you know, talking about that. But I think they have a reason to be excited. But as players, we're going to always sit here and say, hey, you know what, we're happy but we're not going to get too far ahead of ourself.
Speaker 2: Do you think we have a leg up right now?
Speaker 3: Because of what I say, like months ago, the unpredictability of the offensive play calling, new coach, new offensive coordinator, don't really got to beat on what we want to do and how we want to do it.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's giving us a leg up?
Speaker 4: I think it gives you. It gives anybody a leg up. But you still got to go out there and play ball, you know what I mean. You still have to look you We've seen plenty of new staffs get together and it don't look like this, you know, And I think when you look at it, it's a lot of stuff going for us. I think won the culture. I think the culture has been set. You can see how they how they play, they play, how our coach speaks, you know what I mean. One of the things about dan Quinn I loved all the years of playing against him and watching them is you know, they move to his beat, you know what I mean. The way he came in here and said the kind of players he want. I can look at player I go down the line and say, yep, that's the damn dan Quinn player. Look, we have we have guys here that we wanted to be a Ryan. Still they're not here. They're still good players, they're just not their players. So the culture stands out more than just it's new and people can't get a you know, but a beat on it.
Speaker 5: But I feel like also being being that.
Speaker 4: Some of the times when you have a new offense and you have young guys, because we've been here with you know, with this same type of you know far as you know offense and a new start at quarterback, you know, you have to give him time to really say is this a first year you know what I mean, like you know flue or is there going to be something that you can I look at it as man, he's a young guy, and I see every game so far that I watched him play, he's gotten better from something that you know, that he made a mistake on. To me, I don't think none of this stuff is a flu I think he's he's a kid that's been well groomed in this game and he's ready to play football and he's showing it every week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing I keep coming back to with this is like he's had he has the highest completion percentage in a four game span. Ever. Ever, so like you're talking Jane Daniels is what is He's eighty two point one right, number two, Peyton Manning eighty one point eight, number three, Drew Brees, number four, Tom Brady, number five, Kurt Warner. Those dudes are goat meal. They're all in the Hall of Fame. Would you call him? You called him the yellow Jacket, Yeah, the yellow Jacket, the Yellow Jacket crew man, Like they are impressive. So for me, it's like I keep coming back, like I'm excited. Jane Daniels is playing excellent football. It's like, can you sustain that level of efficiency? It seems like it's going to normalize at some point. Yeah, but like to what Tanna said, like he's getting better at like managing the game, and like, you know, I think when you look at the Arizona game specifically, like even if his efficiency comes down a little bit, which I'm expecting it to, Like I think the types of throws we've seen, like that out to Terry where he's kind of laying it over that hook player in front of that cover three corner, Like that's a big time throw. The throw to Luke McCaffrey where he's like ripping it in there right, the throw, the terror of the touchdown. Those are throws we haven't seen before. And it makes me think he's improving, even if his efficiency comes down, you know what I'm saying. And that's something like I'm excited. I think he's I think he's got it, but like I don't know, Man, it's one of those things, like.
Speaker 3: He does the regular things at a high clip, right, the medium things, the things that everybody can't see, Like Caleb Williams right now is not feel in the pocket the way it is, and he's not doing the regular things at a high level. Like I'm not saying these guys just all his special throws are special, but I'm saying, be special on routine things. And that's what I think he is doing. So I think sky's the limit because he does does them things that's such a high clip, they will always be available for him.
Speaker 5: And then you have great coaching.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, we we can sit here and rant and rave about you know, how special Jaden is, how specially our offensive line have been playing, but all that goes back to the coach who's coaching. Man, that's Cliff Kingsburg, Cliff, you got to give you know, you got to you got to tip your head off to him. Just seeing some of the things that I've seen, it's like, you know, how like when you go into a game and you say, you know it's a copycat league. We've seen this week after week. Got the week from my defensive standpoint, every team took what Tampa did and killed us with and been trying to do it. They coming, they bring it in that bunch, they bringing in guys clothes, they're trying to get those crosses. They're trying to get us to say, you know, seeing we're gonna communicate in the second are you always talk about communicating, seeing that we're gonna box it, seeing we're gonna lie that shut up shot across to be picked up by somebody else On the other side, Teams are hitting us with that every week, and I'm watching them like they learn.
Speaker 2: And they go offensively for us.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing team saying this is what they're gonna do, so we're gonna throw this at them, and then they said, oh no, we're not throwing that at because they ready, they ready for your punch. They not fitnup, be food by that Hawaiian punch. Got action you do you want a Hawaiian punch. So that's what I love about what's going on because one, yes, you have a kid that's playing a high level fast early in his career as a rookie, but you have a coach that been here, done that, and understand where he went right at and what he was wrong at and when he did last time.
Speaker 5: So I just got to get a lot of.
Speaker 3: The way he digests what he's seeing is special to me. Like digesting it, processing it, get the ball out this This is the biggest thing for a rookie quarterback. Like I could always tell when a quarterback ain't ain't processing what he's seeing. Our guys processing what he's seeing. He's taking what the defense is giving him. And that's the biggest lesson for a rookie quarterback. Don't try to be a hero throw the ball with a defense is giving it up at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think that's like this is where it's like, really I think this is really like an interesting football conversation because what Tanna is saying is it's the coaching and you're saying, oh, it's the player. But I do think it's symbiotic right there. It is they hold hands hand in hand, right, And I think when you look at the Arizona game, it's a perfect example of what you're talking about, Tanna. It's like Cliff has done a really good job of being committed to running the football. So we're running, you know, thirty runs in a game, twenty twenty five runs, whatever it is. Then in terms of passes, drop back passes, there's these opportunities where, hey, we're going to run quick game, and Jayden Daniels has been excellent a quick game, Like we talked about it yesterday on the Command Center show. Like his ability to get the ball, like to accelerate his feet and get the ball out of his hands quickly is almost a cheat code on like those little sticks, those are your five yard outs, little sit routes, things like that. And so those are like maybe ten of your throws a game. And then you've got keepers and boots and those are traditionally very low leverage throws because it's not a complicated read.
Speaker 2: You go to get it out on time.
Speaker 1: You mitigate the protections, right because you're moving the pocket, you're changing the launch angle, and so all of a sudden, in a game where he's dropping back to throw thirty five times, he's got you know, seven quick game, he's got seven play action keepers, he's got five where he scrambles. And then when you get into the nitty gritty of it, it's like you got ten that are like hard. And I look at other offenses around the league and I'm like, these other quarterbacks they're leveraged way more acutely than that. And so I think that's something that's important for fans to understand, and it's important to to keep that in perspective. Is it's like they're working together. It's not like this guy gets the credit and this guy gets the credit. It's like they they they are, they're hand in hand. And again I look back at we talked about this yesterday too. The offense they don't get in bad down in distance, always had a sticks. I think in the last game there was three third and tens in the whole game, and then against Cincinnati there was three. And then if you look at the first two games, you know me, they were there were sixteen, right, so it was way up. So obviously they're becoming more efficient because Jayden knows when to scramble, Like you're talking about Cliff's calling a good game and just elevating the entire offense. And and I think that's that's hard for fans. It's hard for people in general to cross. Yeah, right, But like you've been a part of staffs and teams where it's like, this guy's a beast, you know what I'm saying. So like in terms of future and development, like where like where's the road for jayde And you know what I'm saying like that, because that's the thing. It's like right now, he's he's this. It's it's like it's like we're kind of in a I don't want to say, a simpler version of an offense. But like seeing some of those throws versus this is Cincinnati, seeing some of those shows versuserves on, I'm like, he's got the ability to do me.
Speaker 3: Lord, they're layering it every game, They're adding a little bit more to the play every game.
Speaker 2: So where is he headed?
Speaker 1: To me?
Speaker 3: He's a dual threat right now, He's a I could beat you with my feet, I could beat you with my Where he's headed is a triple threat.
Speaker 2: I beat you with my feet, I beat.
Speaker 3: You with my arm and now I run outside the pocket to pass the ball like Patrick Mahomes. Now you become a three headed monster that we on defense have no answer for U.
Speaker 4: You know, I think too, you know when you look at it, I mean the Scott's a limit. I think when you think about it, when you look at certain offenses in this league that's efficient and that's having success. And I just throw out let's throw out there Cincinnati because I love what I saw in Joe Burrow at the time. Like Joe Burrow showed me the other day that he has complete control of what's going on him.
Speaker 5: You show me something, I'm gonna make you.
Speaker 4: Now I believe me again, you feel me, I believe And so I look at the.
Speaker 5: Potential of what we have with Jayden.
Speaker 4: It's on that level I feel like he has when a guy broke down the first throw the terry on the left side of the field in Cincinnati game, when when he got a little pressure, Jane backed out of there and threw it up here and he went out of bound. And so they say what the defense say, Okay, when I show zero, this is what he gonna do it show zero again. This time turns on the right side, and this time he stood in the pain and nohing know what. Last time I backed out of there too far and I overthrew him. I throw at a bound and I'm gonna stand here, Takey's head. I'm gonna throw it early so it can give him a chance to get under it. To me, see, just that one little clip I saw from that dude break that down showed me what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: He's learning on the job. It's not taking him five games to understand that.
Speaker 4: I've been around here where we were like, throw the ball to him. He's open, he's your read. I've been in those meetings and I'm hot because I'm the guy.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I understand what it's like to be a receiver and not get the look from a guy. And I'm not talking about a young guy. I'm talking about it. Have got Ben Hill for seven years. You see what I'm saying. So when I'm seeing a kid do that, disguis's the limit.
Speaker 5: Because if I.
Speaker 4: See Joe Burrow being able to say, hey, I'm gonna take that shot. We saw early in the preseason he took a shot when coach didn called the play Yeah. So if he's showing me that that early, that's where he's head with this. What's what they're gonna allow him to do eventually?
Speaker 2: This is what fifty college football games does.
Speaker 3: Like he didn't seem pretty much everything you can see from a college perspective.
Speaker 1: But then you look at Joe Joe Knicks, right, Bo Knicks, Sir Nicks. Yeah, Like, and he's he played, he's got the most starts in college football thousand and he's struggling too.
Speaker 4: But I go back to the coaching, go to coaching, yea, how much they putting on boon Nick's play everything.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying everything, That's how I.
Speaker 5: Look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. And I think the thing like the Tennis point, Like, obviously he's got the highest completion percentage of anybody ever through first four for the first four games, right, and you're talking about Tom Brady, Gino Smith, Kyler Murray, the other guys on that list. But the thing that's exciting, that's really awesome because it shows his efficiency. But the thing that gets me really juiced to Tennis point is every week he's gotten better and and and the percentage, the completion percentage is up and down right. You know, obviously it's obviously it's almost perfect game. It's almost perfect ca But in terms of throws, in terms of how you're handling stuff, like week one, we're getting heated up by top bowls. We look a little unsettled. We're not sitting in the pocket, We're getting out there. It starts game, and then first half of the Giants game. What was it, right, It was a little kind of and then obvious, all of a sudden, we start settling in Cincinnati. We're balling Arizona. Man, we got zero, didn't even blink. We're throwing that. We're throwing then out of terror. And then we were already talked about those kind of those high leverage throws and then the decision making when to scramble, when not to scramble. He's getting better each and every week, and so I think that's the thing that gives me the most optimism. Like there's gonna I might sound like a hater, there's gonna be there's gonna be a regression in completion percentage, Like you cannot play it, you.
Speaker 2: Can't play this high level the hotel.
Speaker 1: But if he shows the ability to Fred's point, of being able to do the easy things like we talked about this, like with uh with Robert Griffin like he is he was a big play shot down the field guy, big play back. There's so much variance there. You can't sustain an offensive because he ain't.
Speaker 2: Doing the middle, right.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to see us sustain that because I understand it's gonna be a letdown somewhere, so I'd rather see them just like going into the last week game, everybody was talking at nauseum all week long about a turnover, bro, Like, stop putting it out, there's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: But guess what the turnover happened? And what he did?
Speaker 2: Learn?
Speaker 4: All Right, I got you, you got me once and I ain't gonna do it again. And that's that's all we're saying right now. All three of us are saying the same thing. We understand it's gonna be highs and that's gonna be lows. But if you show me that you can stay in the middle between all those and still come out on top every time, even after you fail, that's what.
Speaker 5: We want to see.
Speaker 4: That's how you be a good team, and that's how you build around the quarterback. Because you know that this guy's not gonna blink even when he makes the worst decision or mistake.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And we talked about the highest completion percentages ever, right, and we're talking about the prank man that Drew Brees, the Kurt Warner, the Tom Brady. Right, they were not hunting big plays, but what they were is they were crazy efficient. Like on the on the ten yard out, on the throw over the middle of the field, they could operate that. And I think you're starting to see him grow into that a little bit, right, And Cliff's done a good job, like you said, bringing him along, And so I think that's the thing that gets me excited is there's other guys when you watch other rookie quarterbacks around the league and other even veteran quarterbacks that have a hard time doing that, and he's shown an ability to get that done and that means to me, this is going to be more sustainable long term. And then I think the other thing is sometimes when it's not perfect, his ability to scramble and make it perfect and get you to third and four, just get you to third and four. It just helps you out a ton if you.
Speaker 2: Really watch it.
Speaker 5: Go ahead for it.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's two routes that is conus hate. We caught him back breakers and if quarterbacks continually complete these two routes on us, we considered it almost unstopped.
Speaker 1: And it's a out route.
Speaker 3: In between five and teen yards and they comeback if a quarterback continues to do that. You noticed I didn't say the god rap. I didn't say the posts. Them two routes keep drives going like drive.
Speaker 4: See, I've been here before and I had to. I had to get this out there. I've been around quarterbacks like a Jaden Dames. I had one in college, I had one in high school.
Speaker 5: Now I had a few in the league. You know what I mean. They wasn't the same.
Speaker 4: You know when it comes to just you know, raw Tagg being able to you know, have that precision and being decisive like him. But I'm saying this because eventually the receiver's gonna know, like when he break the pocket, he's so accurate, he's gonna hit me if I find a way to get open. And now you're gonna get guys out there about to kill themselve to make sure I get in the window knowing that hes gonna get me opportunity and eventually now you're talking about bigger plays, more, you know, more advances like balls down the field. He can layer so many different ways. He can throw the ball so many different ways. Man that like, I bring hup to play from last week when he broke the procket and I'm like, okay, it's no way he gonna get this to this running back running backs, No'm me gon'na catch the ball winning when a quarterback on the run throwing the ball, but he gave him a chance. It wasn't it was bad. It wasn't behind me, it wasn't too far in front of me.
Speaker 1: It was here.
Speaker 4: Yeah right it guess what the gown on my back, but the ball is here. I got no choice but the bear hugget. You see what I'm saying, and take the hit. When you're seeing that, You're like, bro, this guy's going to give you an opportunity. So guess what I'm gonna get over. I'm gonna find a way to get over he throwing the spots not people.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think the other thing you mentioned, like the running backs the receivers, is it's we talked about cliffs involved and we talked about Jaden's involvement making plays. But it really is, like our producer Jason did a really good job of finding this stat. So, most points per drive first four games of the season since two thousand Right, Greenmay Packers three point sixty seven. The Washington Commanders come for the next team on that list, what Kansas City Chiefs twenty twenty one? They were balling right, the New England Patriots in two thousand and seven blew everybody at And I don't care how good your quarterback is, I don't care how good your offensive coordinator is. Everybody on the team needs to be making play tribute to and so like when I look at b Rob, I think is a great example be Robin the O line just as a one case study. Like their ability to stay on schedule with positive runs is huge, right McNichols. Right, Like the touch that the first touch on any scores like they can't since Arizona plays that plays that pretty good, right, But he does a great job bouncing outside, making a guy miss and getting the ends refuse to get. And so I think when you watch the film, the thing you come with with is Jaden's making a lot of plays, but guys are also making plays for him in a way that like you can't have this number without everybody working together. And that's why this is also such a special thing to watch of the last two games specifically, is it's Jayden, right, it's Cliff. But then it's like, for example, like there was a third down where they're throwing a ball to Noah Brown, you know, and Jade makes a good play, but Noah makes the play for him, right, or Terry makes the play on the app Like it's everybody working together, and it's it's so hard to kind of say like it's the one to five to get a credit.
Speaker 5: It goes back to what I say, the colture. That's who they create. They have the here.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 5: Everybody, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The culture that they have built right here has shown you this is how we plan offensively, defensively and special teams. Why we got the players in here that's gonna never quit and it's gonna always try to find a way to when they're when they're down and every man is out there winning they're down.
Speaker 3: Brandon Coleman is ranked one of the highest offensive linemen per snap Right now, haven't gave up a pressure.
Speaker 2: Haven't gave up a sack like these are Like I know, J numbers are incredible. The office is a whole, but once you start.
Speaker 3: The individually, go to these guys numbers like wow, I had no idea to dude.
Speaker 4: We were sitting there talking, talking and talking to some and I out about how Terry should.
Speaker 5: Get more involved. It's happening.
Speaker 4: Give the time, like you know it's gonna happen. That's why I say you can't force anything in life. You can't force it when you press. That's when things go bad. You allow it you when you allow it to mature, and when you allow it to you know. I guess you can say flow your way like I used always say, let the game flow to me, like I hate it going to the game like coach.
Speaker 5: Like we gotta get you to ball.
Speaker 4: No, coach, let it flow and don't try to force nothing. Guys going to be They're gonna come out here looking for me to do it. So I'm not going to get the matchup that I want out the gate.
Speaker 5: It's allowed to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember when I was in Chicago, like Alshon Jeffrey was our guy. It was a dog and he was hurt, and our offense went from like okay to like pretty effective, like we were throwing for close to three dy yards a game or Russian for you know, ninety five to one hundred. We were being very, very effective. He comes back and I remember the ocbing like, oh, we got to make sure all Sean gets his touches. And I was like, well, you know, we're just talking at lunch one time, and he was like, oh, you know, like probably twelve fifteen touches. I think it's appropriate. And the problem was that it's stimy the office. Ye, it stunted the offense because unless that dude is just like an hour slute stud and Calvin does Yeah, I like winning one on ones, but like because like what happens is like, let's say Alshon doesn't win on the slant quarterback double clutches take a sack. It's second and fifteen. And I feel like that's one thing that I give credit a lot of credit to this offense, to Cliff, the whole staff is it's like, hey man, we're gonna it's gonna come go ahead. We're not going to like force it to certain guys. And I think it's been super effective. But so I think all in all, right, I think just to kind of wrap it up, like it is, Jane's doing an exceptional job, Cliff's doing an exceptional Everybody the offense as a whole is doing an exceptional job. And so I think, like that's what you to give it context, Like it's not it can't you can't give it to one person. It's it's all.
Speaker 2: Everybody's playing on a high, high level.
Speaker 1: And it's not even all eleven to Tannis point, it's the backups are doing well. Like the run game, Like I mentioned this the other day too, Like the the run game, like they ran four new runs that they've never run before in this game. So Anthony Lyn's in his bag, you know, like the quarterback coach is doing a great job. You mentioned the line coach with Brandon, Like it's not just the eleven, it's the whole organization is doing a great job. And it's it's just a lot of fun to.
Speaker 3: See they're coming together, like the Avengers. They're coming together when we need, we nerve need them to come together.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. They are own the same weight.
Speaker 3: Like it's you could always tell when a team is we all here. We understand the mission, we understand where we're trying to go, and we understand the route to get there.
Speaker 1: And I guess my question, and this is we'll talk about this morning the Cleveland Preview is and you've already alluded to this, Tanna, and you did it such a nice job. But it's it's not as it's sustainable versus better groups.
Speaker 5: I think it is.
Speaker 4: I think one of the things that I want to see, which I kind of seen a little glimpse of it, is you know, do you know how to you know how the success? You know what I mean, like, yeah, we've had success everybody and Mama want to talk about you right now. And I think from from every guy in that in this building and that's in those classrooms, it's no other coach that I would want them to be under at a time like this than Dan Quinn. Yeah, because I feel like he understands we've done nothing, how to check his guys, how to have them and he understands like, we ain't done nothing, and I haven't been in one of those means.
Speaker 5: But I promise you you've been Coach Brown. I promise you. He's probably telling them, hey, guy, we ain't do noneing yet, we.
Speaker 4: Nothing if you happy about this and this is the only time, that's the only stuff you've ever experienced in life.
Speaker 2: Man, you got to.
Speaker 4: Let you got a long life to live. You got it's gonna be more roses.
Speaker 3: Hen told them, we ain't played the complete game yet, bing, we ain't played the complete game so yet.
Speaker 4: I want to see these guys enjoy this. Hey, it feels good, basket. It's I will never tell you to want to feel how you've been feeling the last four or five years here. Yeah, for those guys who are still who've been here since then. But understand, with all that's been done out there now and all the all the hooting and hollering about you, I need you to go out here and hit it harder and one in the classroom and even when you go home, change everything you're doing. Make sure that you can sustain it. You're going to ask me, came you to sustain it? I'll say, yeah, it is up to now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think like to kind of put a bow on that. Like in his postgame presser or postgame interview that we do with bram On, you know, for the show, he was like, you know, Brand was like, man, this is really exciting. This is a great opportunity, Like can you keep it going? And he was like that's for you guys to talk about, Like that's the roller coaster. We're not riding the roller coaster, right, We're doing we got to do And Tanna like you told me this off air, Like you one of the reasons you were so successful is you were just like every day, every game, good or bad, was the same. And that's the vibe I'm getting from Dan. It's the vibe I'm getting from Jaden, and that's another reason why, Like he's performing well. But I feel like mentally that dude is locked in a special way, and I think all of those things allow me to believe that this is this is sustainable and I can't wait to see what the rest of the season which looks like. So we were right getting ready to talk about the defense right reviewing that game, and a couple of guys it's like me, I'm just gonna name some names, Doron Payne, John Allen, Joshn Newton, Jeremy Chin, Frankie Luvu, Bobby Wagner who.
Speaker 2: Had the most sex in this game, Because you're forgetting him.
Speaker 1: Darren's armstrong, thank you, and then our guy. I thought Saint Juice played a solid game.
Speaker 2: I thought ching played a hill of a game, I.
Speaker 1: Said, I said him already, but yeah, got the manual, give him some propsnogony. I thought it was pretty solid. I mean, obviously there's still some issues in terms of fit runs up. Again, you're you're gonna mess don't you say it? I want to know what monogamy monogamy.
Speaker 2: That's what I say. All right, it's not.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes you say it and it like messes me up.
Speaker 5: I tear it up every time. Monogamy, monogamy, monogamy.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no no no no no no, I have it.
Speaker 5: I have it.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, let's keep going. But yeah, so I thought, much more consistent from an efforts standpoint, much more consistent from a rule standpoint.
Speaker 2: And a communication standpoint. This communication is everything on.
Speaker 3: And I saw these guys communicate early and often, and that's what you want to do. I want to communicate early so I can get the other guy chance to figure out his game player. And I saw these guys and I'm talking about see, it's a different run across that the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 1: And yeah, hone it up.
Speaker 2: No, no, loud, I want to be talking loud.
Speaker 3: I want I want to peep in the stands to hear this. Why this when I said, oh, they started to settle down, Because now they're communicating.
Speaker 4: I think you can honestly see the coaching starting to taking you know, a play, a play a part into their uh, because I mean we saw all last year we s'sed to be like like how how we keep doing the same thing we through the.
Speaker 5: Week and now you see corrections.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every week I've seen I've seen a similar formation from the opposing offense, and I've seen us play it differently and have success by defending it. So that's coaching. Coaching comes and playing a part. Joe with and his staff man doing a great job and those players, man, hats off to the players because like you said, Saint Juice, you know, we've been talking about him at nausea at times, like you know, and he's playing with some up and you know what like like heyne over.
Speaker 1: Here, physical, aggressive, playing with the good technique and like that's what we always just talked about. It's like last year I felt like I was watched him like he has no tools, there's no plan. But you can tell the coaches. I been, hey man, take away the insight, take away the slant. We're okay with the comeback.
Speaker 2: You give him there, And that's what good conas understand.
Speaker 3: It's a guilt and it's a take. It is no play where I can cover the whole route tree. It's no And that's what most young conas because in college you're just better than that.
Speaker 2: Dude. It ain't like that in the league.
Speaker 3: You got to give something, you got to take some away, but you got to understand why you're doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you definitely see that with everybody you knowing Binogni also same thing Forbes. I thought had a really nice run fit. Dude, Jeremy Chin looked like a dude, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he hit them right there, and he looked like he got out.
Speaker 4: He got off that he got out in one nose thing where they create players or something. Dude music, he walking around all you see his biceps.
Speaker 3: You know he he's physical. But the identity of any great defense is the linebackers.
Speaker 2: That's the identity of dude. Kenna.
Speaker 1: You were talking about Frankie and they're they're different stylistically, like Frankie Luvu kind of reminds me of like like a Tasmanian devil a little bit. I was just thinking this, like like you just throw him out there, and he's like, I got you. Let him go.
Speaker 5: He blowing it up every time.
Speaker 3: And then and then Bobby wag Got like he just like he's more like Cobra Commander.
Speaker 2: Well, he gonna figure out eventually what she's gonna do.
Speaker 4: He's just remember that that movie with Adam Sandler, and I think he he I don't know if he got rich.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, he had a Butler that was like just a period.
Speaker 5: Bobby wagon just sorwed up on the tackle.
Speaker 1: Bobby Waggon on theme over there, like where did he come from?
Speaker 5: He just in the back field. He just pops up.
Speaker 1: I heard child were playing football over here, mister deeds, mister man.
Speaker 2: I was he dug deep?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, I was all my whole brain was just working through it.
Speaker 5: I couldn't if you gave me a couple of dollars to do so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we thought those guys played well. Jeremy again like one of my favorite players of this game. Kwan Martin, same thing. There was a third and nine, they're playing quarters. They checked the ball down in the back and those two dudes look like wolves. Man. They color coming downhill, closing the gap. Physical tackle stops them for It was a big game. But fourth and one, next play is the sack. And that's the kind of thing that you're getting from this defense is like they're fighting for every blade of grass. You know, John Allen running out of the stack, tackling receivers, getting guys in pursuit, and again is it perfect? Nothing is, no, But they they've gotten better.
Speaker 4: To Tannis Pointing, who ever made that that Instagram post last week about John now and he saw it.
Speaker 5: He saw it cause he came. He came this week. Boy ready to go somebody else? Yeah, somebody took Tim off.
Speaker 2: It happens. Man Able cranks the cowan the cop.
Speaker 1: And so I definitely think like that. It was nice to see them play better. They still need to again clean up some of the right fist stuff, but I do think they had a plan they executed. We saw the pass rush, we saw how the pass rush could insulate the coverage units, and so really good job, and you know, really just kudos to the entire defensive staff, but also dan Quinn. I mean, think about us talking about this team now and how we were talking about this team last year, and I felt like last year we were kind of lying to ourselves a little bit. But now there's like genuine things on the field. Like when I pulled clips for Coaches Show, when I pulled clips for the Command Center Show, I'm like, man, these are good football players.
Speaker 4: To man, it's like one of the things about having your your leader identity. Like the way dan Quinn talks, that's the way the team is playing, you know. I mean like they're planing to the to the to the beat up his drum and you can see it. We saw it in Dallas. We saw when he was in Seattle. You play, you play under them. You saw it in Atlanta. Like that's what I'm seeing. And it's it's early now. We haven't gotten we haven't we haven't found ourselves yet.
Speaker 5: We're still we'll still try must try to be that team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can see it. For mean, you see what I'm saying, and that is about it. That's why I was saying, like every week I just want to see I want to see a good product.
Speaker 5: You know, made the best team win. What if you show me that competitive?
Speaker 4: I'm competitive and I'm out here fighting for it. Like you said, every bay of glass bro that's I can win with that. I would take that home and lace and sleep easy than saying, man, we just went out there and played and didn't know what we was doing.
Speaker 3: Right, cut to the manure, all right, from the time Dan Quinn and got here, it feels great to walk in this building. It's a different aura, it's a different cloud, it's a different leadership. One thing about leadership is good leadership make other people want to follow.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna be none of that other stuff.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Then Quinn established an environment of everybody hold everybody of came.
Speaker 5: You can have all the ability in the world.
Speaker 4: I've been around a lot of players where we've you've been on this organization where you get all the guys with the abilities. Prime was here, you know, LeVar Aronson was here, Bailey, Bailey. You can have all that in one room. If we not coached there and be on the same you ain't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it's you mentioned Dan. I mean they made the decision to go out there early, get those guys situated to get them settled in that that is a good football decision.
Speaker 2: The ownership.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, football decisions always haven't been supported here. Yeah, and that is really cool to see the ownership group supporting football people making football decisions and kind of being like, we want to win games. And so if you if for people that I have a bumpment of people at the supermarket and they're like, logan, it's the same. And I don't know what they're watching exactly, but it's these these things would not have happened and it's not the same.
Speaker 2: Nothing is the same.
Speaker 4: Just tell them, I'm gonna give you o be Mitch. Oh it's gonna go down fingers salot, dude, b Mitch.
Speaker 1: Fight would fight them right there in the store.
Speaker 3: I always tell them, leg grim mon cout, be patient, be patient, like everybody want this thing that's just flipped in there, and for something we have kind of flip so quick, like maybe expectations are different, but I tell them all the time, man, it's nothing about this.
Speaker 5: The thing about it coming to this year.
Speaker 4: I told you before I didn't have high expectations, and I think still when you watch the product so far, in four weeks. I still don't put those high expectations on this team because, like I understand what it takes to.
Speaker 5: Be a team's going you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Look, you can you can taste a little bit of success, but how.
Speaker 5: Can you can you handle it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The first cor you put the season, can you win? Sick and hold on and let's just go back. Jason, you gonna have to bring this up. You remember before the season started, we had that list of teams. Yeah, I think I'm on us saying, don't be surprised that we was three and one.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going to sug Jason, we got that somewhere. Dig that.
Speaker 2: I was like, they ain't gonna know what We're gonna run on.
Speaker 5: Saying that I didn't give us the whole big ten game thing.
Speaker 4: But I said, I won't be surprising that first four he was doing one.
Speaker 5: So I want Jason to go and pull that up here.
Speaker 2: I want to pack my own background.
Speaker 1: Because I think go sift through how many hours of podcasts and find that sucker. I don't even know.
Speaker 4: It just got our schedule. It just got our scheduled. Yeah, he was talking about good luck you see us running.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, turn Caroline, thank you in advance. So yeah, really excited. But like Tanner was saying, it's it's a in the NFL. Is a week to week thing, that's how it is. And we got Cleveland Browns coming to Oh yes, and this is just a little note and take it for what you want, but three of the four teams we just played have the three worst defenses in the NFL. And that you know, again through a small sample size. Obviously the Commanders getting after them a little bit, it's gonna weigh them down a little bit. But when you watch Cleveland on defense.
Speaker 2: They got legit as they get.
Speaker 1: It's a different animal than what we've seen. Like so one of the things that's kind of like i'd say described the Giants, it's described Cincinnati, it's described Arizona, is they can't rush the passer very well.
Speaker 2: Giants have thirteen sex so far. But it's but.
Speaker 1: You know how many pressures and hurries that this team has two four games, tell me they have forty. So they're getting ten hits on a quarterback again, Yeah, okay, so little Again, I'm not saying the Giants are are great this is a different tier.
Speaker 2: It's a different animal.
Speaker 1: It's different animals. And so you know Miles Garrett, obviously.
Speaker 2: You know I am running at him on first ship him.
Speaker 5: I won't need a green moule want to run out of him shipping him.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna run it big juhn. It was, I'm running a big juhn so I could tie him out for the passing down. I'm running at him, I'm screening at him. I want him doing this the whole game. And they got taking level him. They got great linebackers. Also, they got two great corners. So this is gonna be one of those games. This is gonna be the test for Jaden. I think that Tempa Bay defense very good defense. But this defense right here play up for player. They're gonna say, we're gonna try to match up with you, and they're gonna try to send heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got they ain't gonna do with the other team.
Speaker 3: DNA say we gotta play zone because they'll run a quarterback.
Speaker 2: They're gonna try to send some heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've got some really good pass rushers. Obviously, obviously Miles Garrett headlines that group, but Zadarius Smith is a really nice movable chess peace Alex Ryder kid they drafted out of UAB maybe last year, two years ago. He's kind of an inside outside pass rusher obo a co a Conkrow. Excuse me, I said that one, right, I have to fetch chick fact check me. Good pass rushers. They got a nice little stable of guys there. They also have Dalvin Thominslyn who is a really good run stopping with three people.
Speaker 2: Boy in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they've got some pieces. Then you mentioned the linebackers. They're very talented. Yep. Jeremiah Owusu coram m yep. This guy's trying to mess me up on my pronunciations. They play fast, they play physical, they blitz their aggressive. They play a lot of man coverage, and I will say this, they are the third They have the third highest explosive passes against. So because they they're playing all that man, they will lose guys sometimes and if the pressure doesn't get home, there are big plays to be had. So you mentioned the corners. There are advantages and matchups there, but I really think the main thing you gotta do is manage the pass rush. I think Fred hit the nail on the head there. How does Cliff call the game? Because you can again slow Miles Garrett down with some quick game. Jayden's excellent that RPOs screens, you know, zone reads. Let's read that guy's screens and then play action pass. Let's move the pocket. Everything Cliff's done of the last two weeks is applicable here. And I also think the important thing to remember is the Kansas. The Cleveland offense has struggled pretty dramatically, so you don't need to score fifty points. You could probably get away with twenty four points in this game. Whining, so managing that I think is also going to be an important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely, especially with the Al's. They haveing on the office. Like you said, Watson not in his bag yet I see them arguing on the field with his office Liven. It is something going on there. I think that's the reason I say we got to jump out fast. We jump out fast, and now they had to fight back. That ain't what they're good at. They're averaging what sixteen points a game, So if you jump out there fast on them, and I know they got Jerry Judy, I know they got wide receivers out there, but it's an office that can be stopped drawn forward at the running back. I think the tight end comes back this week. So you know they got pieces now, good team, I mean they have pieces.
Speaker 4: And then I think, you know what, we've shown that we can play complimentary football. You know we're sounding in both phases. So I think we just got to go out there with that same game plan. Now will have had to switch some things up because of some of the town that they have, yes, number, But I think when you haven't seen much of what we got because everything is still new, you know what I mean, that was just one quarter of football.
Speaker 2: We're still in installment, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, Then you haven't seen it they got. I'm sure they sit up there right now pulling the heads already like hey, we got to stop so much because this kid can run the ball, and this kid can do he can do to ultimate.
Speaker 3: But see can he run him out of man? It's gonna be the question can he run Adam?
Speaker 1: That would be wild because you know Arizona did change. They're a pretty aggressive blitzing team on third down. And again, this is maybe the most important thing in this game. Is one of the things Sacks gives you, is it gives you negative plays and it gives you pour down in distance. Right, So second and twelve, third and thirteen, and that's where teams get crazy exotic. If Jayden can continue making good decisions like we talked about and keep you in a manageable down in distance. They hated it then, and I would expect an adjustment from them a little bit, especially if you're in those shorter down in distances. Because Arizona they pressure a lot on third down, they didn't as much because of what he can do. Yeah, so it'll be interesting to see what adaptation they make. If I'm them, I'm just like, we're gonna heat him up. See if you can figure it out, you know, like just like you have about a song, like think about the toughest game you had this year was versus Todd Bowles.
Speaker 2: What does Todd Bowles do? Set Say them fast.
Speaker 1: Let's set a couple of fastballs. See if you handle it, see if you can get us out of it. But I think that's what I would expect from them early on, especially with the passers they got.
Speaker 4: And I could just be sure that I know Cliff probably having that in the back of his head that this is what team is gonna do because knowing that he's a young guy, knowing that we struggle with this week one have those plays in and sit right there in his pocket saying, well, I'm gonna get I'm gonna slip screen to sleep. And if they're gonna I they're gonna bless them. I'm getting rid of it right now. And now I.
Speaker 5: Gotta you, gotta you, gotta you gotta play to our beat. You know what I mean. I'm gonna allow you to come ahead and dictate things.
Speaker 3: Off is gonna dictate things and getting Eckle back this week, that'll be a good HLP.
Speaker 1: And I do think that his jade, and we talked about this the top of the show, how much he's matured. Yeah, I think it's not gonna even if they do being pressure, I think he'll be able to keep some level of composure, but much better defense. Let's talk about their offense real quick. To Shaun Watson, obviously struggling your guy Ken Doors. Did you play with Ken Doors so much so? They lead the NFL in passing attempts, but they stink it past. So the thing is they so when I to play with the Shaun Watson, when I when he was in Houston. He was at that time, which was twenty nineteen, was maybe the most impressive quarterback on you know, forget about what he's doing off the field. On the field only you know what I'm saying. And one of the things he was excellent at was extending plays and taking shots down the field. This offense requires him to be extremely fastidious. And what I mean by that is like they're running they please. What you mean by this, sorry, fastidious means like diligent. We're very kind of deliberate, not playing with instructure quite a bit, and so they get an empty lot and they run a lot of quick game. So when you run a quick game, you got to be on time, you got to be in rhythm. That's not what he is. And so they really struggle. And then their vertical five step, their vertical pass game, their five step pass game is all predicated off the quick game, which they're not good at. So it gets a little sluggish a little bit.
Speaker 3: And a lot of misopportunities. You got to realize the Mark Recoop is leading the league and drops with six Yeah, he has dropped a lot of balls, yes, two like, so it's a miss opportunities in there while they trying to push the ball down the field. They had a seventy yarder call back last week for somebody holding on the offensive line. So even that offensive line that dominated the league last year, it's kind of deteriorating in front eye.
Speaker 4: They missing the ring game Chubb, you know, Chubb hasn't been back there, and that's he starts practicing this week. Those are some of the things that will slow a lot of that stuff down, you know what I mean, I mean, you're thinking about it. Amari Cooper six drops. He's been for show hands fought since he's been in the league. So that goes to show you the frustration that has built up in his office because the things not clicking, you know what I mean. He got the receivers thinking too much dropping balls. You you got the lineman doing dumb stuff bringing you know, bringing plays back. So when you see corruption like that and you see players gain, you know, diminishing a little bit, you know, to say the least, that's because it's a lot of confusion going on, and then these guys are not you know, on one accord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just there and he's got you know, DeShawn has this kind of long game throw. Yeah, and it really does not suit itself to quick game. And I really feel like Dorsey's trying to fit a square Pegan when I'm watching it. And again you mentioned the offensive line. Fred Like, they've got Dwan Jones, who was one of the better tackles in football last year. So he's struggling now because they're dropping back every single play right and they're asking them in a block in space. Zitler, zach ZiT Zitler, Zittler, Zeitler. Zeitler's how you say same? Zeitler, Zeitler. He's a rookie guard. He's the worst great offensive lineman. All these guys that played well last year, none of them are above fifty percent on the offensive line. And they were all in the seventies last year. Yeah, they are. It's it last year's team here in Washington. That is what they're doing there. It's they've leveraged him too much. They put too much on them. From a protection standpoint, they're struggle busting. They are still capable of explosive plays, but they just haven't quite figured it out. So for me, I look at defensively and offensively. We talked about we got to do subscreens. But defensively, like what's the key?
Speaker 3: Make them one dimensional? You just say it. They are tearble throwing team. They likes to throw.
Speaker 1: Make them so let them. Let them keep throwing they do. Let them throw the.
Speaker 3: Ball and maybe we get our first interception of the year. Let them throw the ball and maybe Deshaun Watson to give us this game with turnovers, fumbles misplaced. Let them throw the ball so the run pain umscroll the rest of them.
Speaker 2: Guys can get their pass rush going.
Speaker 3: Stop them early on first down, make them second and loan and make them throw the ball. And it guess what the office can help that defense by starting fast, getting ten points and now they forced to throw the ball.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Let Washington be washing.
Speaker 4: I think one of the things that Washington did best is the ab living part of it and taking those shots down.
Speaker 5: Phil put the pressure on you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, See if he's gonna see how can how how rattle is he right now?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? It's something going on there, you know, I don't know. It's from the time.
Speaker 2: Is the love the brother loved aspect.
Speaker 3: The one thing about quarterbacks they all love from the time we in.
Speaker 5: Junior high to another brother no no, no.
Speaker 2: No, they love since we.
Speaker 1: Up, but brother love.
Speaker 3: They all loved since we've been in high school. They always did figurehead. And for the first time we got a quarterback. This pay generationally, this hate it and he don't know how to I think he don't know how to play through it. Like a quarterback. We hate it all the time. We have to play through these situations. Quarterback's not so much. I think mentally he's beat up.
Speaker 1: And definitely a different Cleveland team than they've been. Like they were a team that's built around running football, play action pass. They just haven't been that. And so I think I think to your point, Fred, like let him throw the football, let's play good coverage, and like they have some playmakers, but the guy back there that matters is not overly comfortable. The offensive line is not overly comfortable. So like John Doran, you're gonna you're going against a rookie. Let's beat that guy up a little bit. Let's rush the edge here, Let's let's create some pressure. Let's get him uncomfortable. And I think you can win this football game because you know, unlike Washington, they are also in a ton a ton of third and long situations because they have an incomplete pass on first down, they try to do a draw run that loses to and all of a sudden they're in third and thirteen.
Speaker 2: Seeing when launch did?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, a defensive mendd this week against big Paris.
Speaker 1: What's he going again, Kelvin Beacham beat him?
Speaker 2: I want him against dan Os.
Speaker 3: I want I want to line him up and say you whip his head for four quarters.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, so yeah, we're really excited. I think it'll be a really interesting tense test for the offense. I think the defense it feels like they could keep some of this momentum versus this Cleveland offense. But that leads us very nicely into our next segment, which is hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Or hell no.
Speaker 1: All right, let's start with the first one. All right, jayde and Daniels will have three t ds in this home game versus Cleveland. He'll yes, yes, yes, hell yes, because he got.
Speaker 2: He could either run for two and throw one. He could throw two and one one. He could throw three, three touchdowns for him right now. I know this is a good defense. I know this is a good defense.
Speaker 3: So I feel like we're gonna have some some loan drive, so we're gonna mess around to be like.
Speaker 2: A third and goal at the four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he'll get in this crime Daniels time, right, tell ya he yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah yeah. I think they're cooking. Man, I'm gonna say, hell yeah, yeah we fris greeze. Hell y'all, all right, Miles Garrett will not have a sack? Hell yeah, hell not, hell no, come on, man, you don't think.
Speaker 5: He's gonna have a say know what I'm saying. You're saying I think he is here?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, So it's it's it's weirdly were Miles Garrett will not not have a sack.
Speaker 3: So I say, hell no, he probably gonna get it, Like, come on, man, that's why he'll know he gonna get a sack.
Speaker 5: But I mean, like he finds his way around a.
Speaker 1: Guy, but over the front again, the different defenses, different pass rushes.
Speaker 4: Even the garbage get a steak and he ain't garbage.
Speaker 5: He gonna get hes, gonna get.
Speaker 3: It is that's okay though, it's okay for him to get Ain't nobody say if he get two sex were gonna lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, so hell yeah, hell hell no, hell no, I'll go hell not too. I think watching him, man, yeah, he's impressive to mean specially, he's impressive. And the coffee. Oh John, but if you know, if you run the ball a little bit quick games, I don't know I'm gonna say. I'm say, hell no, I don't think he gets the sack. Let's up.
Speaker 2: We'll see next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll check, We'll check the receipts. All right, Brian's Ryan Robinson will score his first home rushing touchdown.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell yeah, hell year of breaking all negative trends, all negative trees will be broken. Brian Robinsons goes his first home touchdown this year.
Speaker 1: This one, this one was wild.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that they noticed by now. Somebody gotta notice on and that like someone has to know this is what's.
Speaker 2: Going probably running back coaching Vans and saying you know what, you he never scored.
Speaker 4: It gets what they're gonna say. You're gonna get three on the first times going at home. We're gonna get you three.
Speaker 5: Let's go, and they're gonna help my fantasy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten tds. You're all on the road. Yeah, in the wild.
Speaker 3: That mean he does well when everything is against him, back against the wild.
Speaker 1: But I mean also it just speaks to kind of how we're the off run.
Speaker 2: The ball, running the ball for three times?
Speaker 1: He ran it two times. Yes, So I'm say, hell yeah, that seems like something, especially with how committed Cliffs been to it. They're gonna get that taken care of. All right, this is maybe my favorite hell yeah, hell notck question of the day. The fans will be the difference maker at It's not it's not Fed extrasen.
Speaker 2: It's the Fed, the Fed house, the FED house.
Speaker 5: Yes, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: The fan watched them take over Temple. I watched them take over a zone.
Speaker 1: Dude, that was cool in Arizona.
Speaker 2: What I'm telling you so in this house, I'm looking for it to rued.
Speaker 4: All I have to say is you should have been there, Fred, You wasn't there.
Speaker 5: I saw from TV and.
Speaker 2: I see y'all smiling by I'm just talking.
Speaker 5: About the fans.
Speaker 4: We we had a we had a we did our podcast, the commands in the podcast, I guess you could say Game Day Live podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Saturday Night CYD one of the rallies.
Speaker 4: It was five hundred Commanders fans in this restaurant backyard called backyard.
Speaker 5: They took over the town. And now you might thought that was a sight.
Speaker 4: The next day at that stadium, yeah, I'm pretty sure you saw.
Speaker 5: It fro on our sideline was Commander's.
Speaker 3: I saw video fan video of them showing we then took over yourselves.
Speaker 4: It was I thought it was most of them that just traveled a lot of fans up.
Speaker 2: There was everywhere. Arizona's everywhere.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of them in Arizona.
Speaker 4: I met so many Native Americans, Navajo, Cherokee. I showed the guy my mirror on my leg. I told him that my folks are Cherokee, and like they were just talking about the name by how much, you know, they wish that we could go back.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, hey, look we got living the now. But it was just great and it was from Arizona. They were Arizona. It was just great to see. Man. So yeah, hell yeah, the fans gonna yeah.
Speaker 1: And hopefully they come out and this thing is because again, man, you're gonna get to see something special. It feels like something special is happening that.
Speaker 4: Week with Jaden Man, he has that he has that effect too. I mean he's shown right now today he much the TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and so that's gonna do it for today's show. Also, we got some news fred I love news. Yeah. People People's whoa People's choice podcast towards We didn't win it.
Speaker 5: We didn't win.
Speaker 1: We didn't win it, but.
Speaker 2: I was a crab with my ducks tiered ducks and that work.
Speaker 1: But I will say you fans really helped us out. Yeah yeah, and really got us to a really special place in this podcast. We were the first team podcast to ever be nominated for this award, so we won. Yeah. So it's there's a lot of special things associated with this and you guys really made that.
Speaker 5: Happen more figured I would take yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Tenn doesn't like moral victories, but he likes this one. I take that. So thank you guys so much. Really appreciate the sport. Please make sure you like to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts, and if you like more contact like this, make sure you check out all the other command podcasts, the Commander's podcast we have And I.
Speaker 2: Think that's gonna do it for great show films.
Speaker 1: That's it.