Speaker 1: Bands of the space.
Speaker 2: Brand.
Speaker 1: Niggas looking uh the trail, niggas looking a lick up my nigga. Listen, let go id to start buying on cubans. These links on me leaving bruises. We're all fantasize. I'm making bood smoke. Don't tell alive. I told bruises, I get out of live bies loops.
Speaker 3: I treat him just like the record. This nigga picks on the selling.
Speaker 1: See this, praying on me on the Predator, praying on me on the predile, the bands on me more capital time.
Speaker 3: Gotta go pus to my dog. Just went feller.
Speaker 1: Get your life for this gang game ship, pay a price for this gang game. Sh should want to remain nameless. Trying to feed instagramd famous knowing damn where the street's painless? Gotta take a tiny gang game you don't want to from a paint just gonna drive you insane. I threw it up aginting this man. I'm a minute, I know what I did. I'm finished this.
Speaker 3: I got the call, I got the remedy, and.
Speaker 1: I'm doing It's gonna infinitis tame liquor for the p A dollar soiund on my interview.
Speaker 3: You can come between my embassy and you gotta stay.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 3: I was standing out and I remember this. It's gonna hurt my soul.
Speaker 1: Just remember this. You gotta understand what I represent. You know what I mentioned the gang The fans of the space.
Speaker 4: Read niggas thinking, nah, it is release week. See, that's that's why you can't even share good news around your friends because he.
Speaker 3: Is laughing for me.
Speaker 4: That is why so many people don't want to share the good things going on in their life around people they claim to be friends. Did you get stank faces like that hate when I say it's release week? I have a single coming out from my second album with Leon Thomas, who Are You Anyway? Available February seventh, and demarriage just makes a stank face. This is why you have to keep your achievements to yourself.
Speaker 5: Now listen, listen, I'm first of all, congrats and I'm happy, thank you finally putting this album out. It's a great album, great song, great music on the way. I just didn't know we were doing a commercial at the top of the show for the single.
Speaker 3: No I Reached Out.
Speaker 4: You're gonna hear your check for it. No, no Janels to do an add on this.
Speaker 3: I will do Street Team for free. You my guy, I don't need to be paid. I just didn't know. But now that we're here, Rory new single, February seventh feature and Leon Thomas, who are you? Who are you? Anyway?
Speaker 4: That's exactly what it sounds. Leon put on a a borandvort for record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great song.
Speaker 4: Would you do Street Team if I paid to wrap like a Yukon truck? But it has to be a female uber driver driving you around to do Street Team promo in the city.
Speaker 3: A female driver, Yeah, that's just gonna take you around. Just why are you putting me through? Why you want to put me through that?
Speaker 4: And then a male picks you up and you guys go get groceries for everyone in the studio.
Speaker 5: That just sounds like a bad nightmare. Man, that's just that's just a terrible, terrible nightmare. But no Rory, Leon Thomas This week February seventh, seventh, yesvailable on DSPs. Download that stream that great song, great music.
Speaker 4: I played it for Patreon, which our episode came out yesterday. If you're listening to this on Monday. Patreon seemed to like it and there they could be a tough critic. A lot of them are like boom Bab type underground wrap heads. So getting them to like certain R and B music I always find is like a challenge, and I'm happy when they like that type of stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a great song. It's Undeniable records, so people gonna people gonna love it.
Speaker 4: I hit Demerius this morning about baby D.
Speaker 3: What's up, baby D? I see you over there, girl? What's time?
Speaker 5: I see curls popping? You see curls popping? Well, say Rayne Motman. Diamonds and curls, diamonds for pearls, diamonds for girls.
Speaker 4: Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have just shad Demerits. It's funny that she was ramming like that. I had her this morning, like, Yo, could we do like the first verse challenge on TikTok for my single with Leon Thomas, You know, like where you sit there and bop your head and then someone from TikTok.
Speaker 3: Rap so like instrumental, Oh so you leave the song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so anyone could hop on it, and I figured Jamarius would be the perfect person to start that challenge one because we already seen what she did to Derek, So you know, I thought it'd be cool to shoot on the set for her to do that. But now that you, I mean, that was like six prints on tondras in one. You should you should recorded that in a little redcord bars.
Speaker 3: That's all you have to do is call me, all right.
Speaker 4: So you guys want to go back and forth or your own individual ones.
Speaker 6: You want to go kiss the styles, we can go kiss the styles. We can split the eight now. Yeah, I'll write it and then you could just recite it.
Speaker 5: WHOA, I don't like that, like she's I'll write it like you don't trust my bars or something.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't know if you trusted them. I didn't know if you wanted.
Speaker 3: Of course, I trust my bars. I stand on my bars.
Speaker 4: Horse I trust his bars too. But well, this is like waiting for the Detox album. We got a deadline. I've seen Demaricus pen.
Speaker 3: Work quick a deadline, a deadline on a TikTok video. So I'm me when I wanted to like put it out.
Speaker 4: Like maybe for my fourth album, you could do a verse challenge if you start writing.
Speaker 3: Start now for the fourth album. Yeah, just sit the beat it's all good. Would you do it?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be funny. Yeahs you go like really in depth. I mean you know the concept of the song, which substance.
Speaker 5: You want me to like really go there or you want me to like you want me to keep them more topic, you want me to really go there where you want me to go? Just tell me what your vision is if you really want me to, like, you know, paint the story about Brenda's baby and all that.
Speaker 3: I could get into all of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, then let me No, I don't want you to leave an infant in the trash can on all.
Speaker 3: It's because we can go there, like I get.
Speaker 4: I think that's a very important issue that should be brought to, like especially in these trying But yeah, do you guys want to hear the thing I wrote for? Like I thought it was just the albums on DSPs that you write like a little blurb about it, But I guess for singles you do that now too. Yeah, So I was wondering if I get some feedback, Man, maybe this gives you guys? Is the official like this will be in the note description? Yeah, like when you Apple Music, Spotify, whatever, when you click the single it'll have this blurb right here. Okay, Now I'm nervous because I don't think this is gonna be met with any type of seriousness. The sound is certainly a departure from the last album, but it is a continuation of how things tend to differ from our original plans. Who Are You Anyways? Represents the lack of clarity we have within ourselves and others when we don't ask the questions that we know will have uncomfortable answers. Leon Thomas is by far one of the greatest talents we have an R and B today. It was humbling and an absolute honor to work with him and be a part of his already incredible legacy. I'm not mad at that, Okay, I wasn't sure like how you guys would have received the continued The sound is certainly a departure, but it is a continuation. No, I just writing things tend to things tend to differ from our original plans because I thought it'd be different. Was like that was the concept of a lot of the writing on the first one, and yeah, this one still has that continuous process at this point.
Speaker 3: In my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, writing that I was like, can we just like wait for the album? I don't want to write yeah, it just feels kind of crazy after right that? So now you see it's not really Brenda got a baby vibes. So if you want to hid on what you're gonna write?
Speaker 5: All right, maybe Brenda's pregnant, but she didn't have the baby yet. Maybe Brenda got an abortion, Like who are you anyway?
Speaker 3: So like who are you? I could be talking to the baby in the womb or who she had the baby? Who are you anyway? She in the hospital looking at her baby saying who are you anyway? Baby? D? Yeah, you're not a mother is not gonna look at and their newborn to say who because.
Speaker 6: You gotta let the child develop their own identity, Like who are you anyway? I know they say it's only one gender, but.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, they don't just say this only there's only one gender. They don't say that in there. I'm sorry, like who are you?
Speaker 4: Looking at your child and be like who are like out there gate, who is this pools man?
Speaker 3: What are you thinking about?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: That was a thought I had, who are you gonna become?
Speaker 4: Exactly that I didn't go like, well, since I can't figure it out, I'll throw you in the dumpster. In the meantime, I think I'm gonna wait this out. Now what happens, Yeah, I get it, Becausten. After her birthday week, there were some thoughts and it wasn't throwing the baby in the trash and throwing my home mother fucking family in there and locking it on trash day.
Speaker 5: You never realize how crazy your family is until you have to like do like family events with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you don't want to be mean to your mom or anyone else because they are there to actually help, But you can't also then be truthful because for the whole week, all the way through from Wednesday to Sunday, all my mom was saying is there anything I can do to help? Which I appreciate and love that. But the answer, back to my blurb of the single, is not.
Speaker 3: The answer that you want. It's going to be uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: You could help by leaving, right, just let us lea we got that, don't be here, like, go somewhere else, show up when everyone else shows up, eat a fucking hot dog, smile at Amara, and then go home. The of course, is just like you're adding your family at that point is just added children. Now you're just standing around and making this worse than it actually needs to.
Speaker 6: So you know, you know what I've learned about that though not just not with kids, obviously I don't have any, but when it comes to your parents and the way that they make you know, how like your parents to say something you feel like they're being so annoying and they're annoying everyone around you. It's actually no one around you is paying them any attention. They just annoy you, like they're actually fine, chilling. Everybody else likes them, and you just like deep, resently fucking hate your parents and there annoying and shit.
Speaker 4: Remember I won't say the city because it would give it away. When you and I went to my friend's mother's house out there, she cooked for us and everything, and we left and he was just the whole time, like so fucking annoying that entire time.
Speaker 3: I can't believe she.
Speaker 2: Was doing all.
Speaker 3: I was like, it was one of the most hospitable houses I've ever been in.
Speaker 4: Best part of our fus so nice, was great, didn't lack substance, food was great, Like it was a great check.
Speaker 3: Everyone wakes to go back can't wait to go. We Dad asks for like damn, like can we come back? And he fucking hate her and we're like damn yeah.
Speaker 4: But that's I mean, that goes I think for a lot of people in their families. Shit that irks us doesn't irk anyone else because they don't spend constant time with them.
Speaker 5: So you had a mars Amar's second birthday, Yes, happy birthday tomorrow, A happy birthday to you? Was the day that happy birthday to Kiya. Kiya gave birthday. Yeah, so it's her birthday as well.
Speaker 6: It's just two years of being a parent. They didn't still here after two years a year us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, how did everything go?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: It was great. The party was really good.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we actually had the party because I didn't realize how filthy this fucking office was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah we did.
Speaker 4: We not schedule the cleaners in the new year? Did that not roll over into twenty I.
Speaker 5: Usually just clean up whenever I leave, like at night. I try to like take trash out, vacuum and things like that.
Speaker 4: I will say after after having day twenty six and they're each one of them had a plus five, so you can add all that up. Those bathrooms were in rough shape. Yeah, Like I almost went home after those first thing I did while Kiya was setting everything up, I cleaned the bathrooms and I almost went home to shower before coming back, Like I can't these those bathrooms are filthy. Yeah, behind it till y'all. Y'all are nasty. Oh y'all everyone in here, y'all have you used that bathroom? First of all, you're the one that put me on. Thank god, you told me the day before, like, hey, have you checked those bathrooms lately?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was like, we're the cleaning people, Like this is gross. Yeah, So why you ain't get the bucket in the water, baby, d this is your space too. You got to keep your no no no, no, no no. You got slippers and shit everywhere. You got products everywhere. Office when I have it, When you have an office, you have pictures put up and things like that, and comfortable shoes.
Speaker 5: But I ain't you got to keep you no, now you have the janitor. We ain't saying to put the cabinets up.
Speaker 4: We saying like you know, I mean, we're saying clean the entire place.
Speaker 5: If you see something, say something, you know, when you're on the platform, they see something, say something.
Speaker 6: Now, you've never done now when I suggested when we first got this office, I suggested that one bathroom be for me and yolms at the time and one bathroom be for the men. And y'all fought me on it. No, there's too many men in this office. We have to have both of you and a sex.
Speaker 4: Gender equality is what we were focusing on.
Speaker 6: We have to have them both in a sex Because if it would have just been a female only bathroom, I would have cleaned it. I would have had no problem with it. I'm not cleaning up after men coming in there and using that bathroom. That's not happening.
Speaker 3: But what is what is cleaning up after men are using the bathroom?
Speaker 6: Like I mean, I would have cleaned like the toil, like I would have cleaned the bathrooms if it was only me and y only using that bathroom, or if it was a woman's only bathroom. It's not so as far as like, of course I straighten up.
Speaker 4: But getting to it in there on hands and knees, I found so much ash behind that first toilet, like wamal after hours being there, you.
Speaker 5: Know, ash behind the toilet with one of his vices. Do you think I'm smoking behind the toilet?
Speaker 3: IM not.
Speaker 4: I just think ash carries No, there's there's vents and ship like it just probably blew behind the toilet.
Speaker 3: Don't blame that on meat blood.
Speaker 5: Well that was my work. That's not my work right there. You should have you should have saved the ash. I could smell it.
Speaker 4: I just think it's funny people smoke in the bathroom. That's not my cush It's a smoke friendly environment. You don't need to smoke in the bathroom like me, just anyone period.
Speaker 5: Oh well yeah, I mean you could smoke anyway here, you know, if you're part of the team like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But the the party was cool, Mickey Mouse team Mickey Mouse. Oh, toodles, toodles. She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Speaker 3: Peach came through. We crushed some glizzies, crushed crushing beer. Yo and now y'are both sick.
Speaker 4: I wonder why that was, because if the kids running around here sneezing everyone's faces.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're sharing glizzies and that's also yea eating nasty. Swapping glizzies is nasty.
Speaker 3: Peach, you look like you put like four of them away easy, bread too. Bread.
Speaker 4: Of course we started on the wating gy without the bread. It's wrong, Liz, how you just holding it?
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 3: It's on the plate. You're cutting it, lizly.
Speaker 5: No, that y'all bugging out? Man, I bet not seeing none of y'all eat no hot dog with no bun. Man, that's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 3: You never had porking beans with the with the hot dog. We've got to cut the hot dog up. Yeah, I ate porking beans when I had no other choice what I could eat. That's the last time.
Speaker 4: Out of all the poor meals though, that's that's not like number one, right, pork beans. That's michelan. Porky beans is slave slot.
Speaker 3: That's not true. Porking beans. Baby, if a nigga you go to the nigga cquitpm and heat bust and porking beans in the pot and warm that ship up for you, well she shouldn't get that house. Speaking. But that's what I'm saying, porking bean fucking in the trap house. But I'm saying, out of all the poor food, like, porking beans is number one, that's the best one, is the best.
Speaker 6: One from poor foods, Like if I had to pick one of the poor.
Speaker 3: Foods, Like, so, what's the poorest food? Do you like? What's the apps? No?
Speaker 4: I know rich people who eat those can be expensive, even pre made. I would say noodles is up there, right, Ramen.
Speaker 3: Fake raymen noodle. Porking beans is the worst shit ever.
Speaker 4: No, you throw some ketchup and mustard in that together.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 5: Don't talk to me about the condiment you're putting in that ship. Porking beans, just the basic porking beans.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Like a bars in there, like is terrible. That is the worst ship that was.
Speaker 6: That was one of my favorite things to eat when I was a kid. I think even when we have money, my mom still made that ship.
Speaker 3: That's a kid.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 6: No better you eating whatever was in the cabinet. Chef boy all that shit terrible man. Chef Bard is awful. Punking beans is the same ship. Poking beans is just like you know, that's just like the that was shipping on Chef boyal D. Chef boy Ard is the worst ship in the world. You don't feed that to your child, No, I don't, of course he does.
Speaker 3: That's a lie.
Speaker 4: Caught a line, really you didn't, didn't I would? She wouldn't eat that ship?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I definitely fucking would without a question.
Speaker 3: She get that, Oh no, that's I don't ever eat that. Don't eat that, bro I.
Speaker 4: Mean it's just a step below Hamburger. However, just laman, But you actually got a like that's like to two or three steps.
Speaker 3: You guys are irish.
Speaker 4: But Shepherd's five of me is the best peasant meal that's ever existed.
Speaker 5: Sheppard fi is amazing. I make a crazy shepherd's pie. By the way, we got have a Shepherd's pile off. If you want, I'm down we can have it. First of all, this week, back your potatoes, your massed potatoes. Don't fuck with myns.
Speaker 3: Let's start it.
Speaker 5: I massed potatoes, my mashed potatoes. You might think it nigga went and then melted marshmallows. My shit be so fluffy.
Speaker 4: We're talking about two dishes that require animal products to make good, and you're saying you could beat me.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Just because I don't eat it, don't mean I can't.
Speaker 4: Make You can't touch what do you to berry? Hit the berry in the backyard.
Speaker 3: I don't smoke crack, but I could cook it better than you. That that is true.
Speaker 4: This is all I'm saying. I've never told talk about it. Maybe I could be like one of those child prodigies with crack. I've never tried to cook crack, but like you know, some people just pick things up likeactly.
Speaker 3: I could be the autistic kid exactly.
Speaker 5: So I know I know the ground beef for the ground turkey to sauce ratio.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You're gonna go in there and get frozen mixed vegetables to put in it. I'm not doing that. I would never. I'm gonna split that. I'm gonna really split the peas hey by hand. You understand what I'm saying. You ain't gonna split no peace. You ain't never split no piece. So confident this.
Speaker 4: I'll even give you a little gem because I know you don't use tomato.
Speaker 3: Paste in yours. We don't really go tomato paste.
Speaker 4: If you don't use tomato paste and your ground beef for shepherds pile.
Speaker 3: You want to speak to you? You don't even know. I don't you even want to speak?
Speaker 5: You know, got the sauce to make saw nah see That's what I'm saying. You'll know how to make salt from scratch, that's your problem now.
Speaker 6: But tomato paste is kind of from scratch. Nah man Nah, He's used to go like get the tomatoes.
Speaker 3: Exactly, my baby. D You see what crushing in paste?
Speaker 5: You see where I'm going. He trying to bust cans open and all that. I'm not doing that you wouldn't use.
Speaker 4: It's only tomato paste in the ground beef. You don't put tomatoes like actual tomatoes and shepherds pots.
Speaker 5: So I know how to make. We're gonna make Shepherd's pod. Bro, I guarantee you my Shepherd's pop.
Speaker 4: Can we do it at your house?
Speaker 3: No, we can't do that.
Speaker 4: See are we doing money?
Speaker 3: See we can do it.
Speaker 4: He's so funny how it took me in peaged fucking forty five minutes to cook to figure out how to cook gizzies here. No, but we gotta get George for we gotta get we gotta get the you know better, took our our actual real toaster airfire. I got in here for Amar's birthday party and found a new toaster that was old as fuck, did not work. It really like was baking Thanksgiving dinner to get those glizzies cooked for everybody.
Speaker 3: That was the struggling Brenda.
Speaker 5: The hot the hot plate because I thought we had the air fire here. Airfrying hot dogs is crazy.
Speaker 4: Actually not too bad. If you get a low heat, it's really not that bad. That's not that many people.
Speaker 3: You might as well go to seven eleven and get the hot dog off. The little metal thing that's missing.
Speaker 4: This says a kid's birthday party with a Mickey Mouse that was actually a stripper, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't do that. No, you don't know that, young lady.
Speaker 4: She's probably she wasn't a young lady. She was a very middle aged, old white lady.
Speaker 3: Right, she was great. Did the balloon shit?
Speaker 4: Everything amazing? They accept tips, It even says it. They say it ten times in the confirmation text messages. You've paid your deposit. But our character welcome characters love tips.
Speaker 3: So I'm like you should mind.
Speaker 4: You couldn't find my bag where my cash was? So I asked her as she was leaving, yo, do you have a cash app?
Speaker 3: So I could do that?
Speaker 4: So she puts it in center the money, and I get a confirmation that says you paid baby girl one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: That's her hash ap named baby girl and spelled in the hoodway.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say it so y'all can find her, but think of like the worst aim screen name, the way a thirteen year old girl in the Bronx would spell baby girl like with x's and threes and shit. Oh okay, that's it's that seventy year old white woman.
Speaker 3: Where did you? Where did you find this, Mickey Mouset? Is this like Long Island?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: This sounded like a work release program. She had record she had. She definitely had to leave before sundown. She was rushing, she was on she was on probation for sure. She in a halfway house.
Speaker 4: She got the jay job, and then on top of that, then I got nervous. This is how tough it is to actually be like a truthful man. I immediately screenshoted that and showed it to Kia immediately like, hey, this is her cash app confirmation I'm not sending strippers money.
Speaker 3: During our daughter's birthday party. Yeah, you had to make it very clear.
Speaker 4: Click the image, thinking like maybe it's her daughter's and she don't have cash apps. No, I was that was her and it was like one of those avi's that she knew how to angle to make herself.
Speaker 3: It was her she was was she in costume in the picture of what she like? Was it Mickey? It wasn't Mickey, Okay, it was her?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I mean I respect it. Shut out the baby girl, thank you for coming for baby and she.
Speaker 4: Was folding up those balloons host the baby Girl ship. I'm looking at her at a whole different life.
Speaker 3: She's a mule. She used to put it in the you know, in the balloon.
Speaker 4: She's good like she has put so much heroin in balloon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's lady hero life.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I respect it. This we don't judge, man, we don't. We party and we don't judge. That's what little ship exactly.
Speaker 4: But Amara was petrified of Mickey in the beginning, and then most kids usually warmed up to the point that she threw a tantrum when baby Girl left.
Speaker 5: Okay, when baby Girl left, and when Mickey left, did she leave as Mickey like she was watching Mickey getting the elevated could be traumatizing for a kid like let baby Girl go in the bathroom change hide the costume.
Speaker 4: It was worse because you know, our studio was set up. We have these doors that go into this party. The party was on that side, Amara Chaster all the way through the wooden doors. Like I had to be Mickey's security. He would have thought she was the Beatles. All the kids just kept running and I was like, Yo, chill, chill, chill.
Speaker 3: Chill, back up, Yeah Mickey right now, Yeah, yeah, I get it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Watch a kid watching Mickey getting elevated and the doors closed. That has to be traumatizing. Like if I saw Mickey leave as a kid, It's like, Yo, where you going. Mickey got an elevated and dipped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was. It was a fun time. But that's good.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 3: It was just me and Peached dadding it up in the back. Good man good.
Speaker 5: I was gonna try to pull up, but unfortunately I had. I had a funeral to go to over the weekend. A very close friend of mine, one of my best friends, lost his brother who was like a brother to me. So rest in peace, Uh to Lance. Prayers and condoless to the Yates family. Prayers to my brother, my brother Chad he ate. I love you, man, and you know we're gonna get through this.
Speaker 3: Together. So that's what I had to do this week, and unfortunately had to take good bye, good.
Speaker 4: Friend, condolences to you to answer. His family and everyone that was there definitely understand this. I mean this.
Speaker 3: You didn't miss much, No, I mean miss miss baby girl this all this time.
Speaker 4: I did not use a playlist that I got from Carl that ended up having R Kelly on it on Amar's first birthday. Okay, Carl had this playlist that I'd used the New Year's even It was like R and B rap cut. It was like a safe everyone would like it. I never made it to the sixtieth song. Yeah, he has a whole R Kelly Senne at the end of it, and I didn't get to And then everyone is looking at me like, yo, you're playing R Kelly at your daughter's first birthday. And I was like crazy list Pandora crazy. So yes, finally I got the music down right. I'm getting getting good with his birthday thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah you're getting a hang up. It's your second one, but you know, by next year it'll be it'll be time for the.
Speaker 3: Real to real bang.
Speaker 6: Are you guys gonna do one every year? A birthday for my childhood birthday party.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, I don't know. It depends what she wants when she gets older and she want to do parties.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like, so eventually, once she hits like seven, she's gonna want to start doing parties because y'all have friends. So I'm like, y up until seven, y'all gonna do it, because then y'all be doing it every single year for the rest of her life.
Speaker 5: Until she gets her own friends and doesn't want one, like until she gets like high school and she's like, oh yeah, party.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to remember, like when I stopped doing like those family birthday parties.
Speaker 3: Culturally, it's a difference between us and y'all.
Speaker 5: Like, y'all party, I'll celebrate six months, twelve and a half months, seventeen months.
Speaker 3: We don't do that.
Speaker 5: You're gonna start your birth I don't remember a party I have. When my mother shows me pictures, I'm like, I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of the younger ones were just their adult parties. You're just celebrating the kids, yeah, like, and I mean this was for some degree that like there was this alcohol yeah in music, but there was a ballpit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good balance. Yeah, you need a good ballpit. Yeah. Well, this weekend was eventful.
Speaker 5: One of the biggest events of the weekend, obviously, were the I don't know which Granmy. I was gonna say something something annual, but we don't even know which was the sixty seventh Annual.
Speaker 3: I don't know something. Sixty fifth, sixty fifth or sixty sixth fifth sixty seven sounds about right there. Right, what year did they start?
Speaker 4: Do we have footage of, like the first Grammys were their cameras sixty years ago?
Speaker 3: Demarrius, we're not doing that.
Speaker 4: Everyone all said he was alive when when microwaves were invented?
Speaker 2: No, I was.
Speaker 3: Did I say, invented? Odessa, Yes you did.
Speaker 5: You said when they hit Did I say, I remember when microwaves was weren't the thing like people you clean?
Speaker 3: You cleaned it up?
Speaker 4: But you did say like you were there when they rolled out the first wave.
Speaker 3: I did not say that. I've never said the first wave. I've never said that first wave in my life. I've never said that.
Speaker 4: May fourth, my birthday, nineteen fifty nine.
Speaker 3: First Grammy.
Speaker 5: So this will be the sixty sixth, right, this was the sixty sixth Grammys. So the sixty sixth Annual Grammy Awards was last night.
Speaker 4: I mean they for the first one. They did pop this off pretty well. Frank Sinatra, Samy Davis Junior, Dean Martin.
Speaker 3: Oh, the guys, Yeah, Pact was there. Yeah, the original pussy Posse. So the Grammys was just originally a party for the rat Pack. It was a rat Pack party.
Speaker 4: It was like, yeah, we made some great music, let's celebrate ourselves.
Speaker 5: We'll all get smoked some cigs and get some some prostitutes and you know, drink some whiskey and have a good night.
Speaker 6: Who came up with the Academy and they ruined the party?
Speaker 3: The rat Pack, Sammy Dean, Old Blue Eyes, you know, the gang.
Speaker 4: So and what's funny is they weren't even being serious that we did Academy Academy.
Speaker 3: It was a joke.
Speaker 5: We had to clean up the rat Pack for branding purposes, you know, really didn't hit the se o s like they really wanted them to.
Speaker 3: Called it the Grammys.
Speaker 4: The Grammar Phone Phone Awards was the original name. Yeah, that's actually really cool.
Speaker 6: Oh that's what the Grammy is, shaped like a GRAMDMA. I didn't never I got that part at least, I never even connected what you think.
Speaker 3: I just did the hope.
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: See we're not even We're starting too early what I did. We're starting way too early. Last night, the sixty six Annual Grammys UH aired. Yes, there was some surprise, there were some not so much of a surprise. And where do we start? What do you want to begin? I like Trevor Noah hosting for the most part.
Speaker 3: He's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he definitely makes the show move. I love that he just kept guilting all of the rich people in front of him that were drunk, Like, hey, the QR code is right there. I know how much money you have? Yeah, Like, come on, look outside, we have not even built a house yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: So I love I love that he kept guilt tripping everyone in there and ruining their night, like, hey, I know you guys are here to celebrate the music you put together, but you're rich and some people don't have homes. I don't really give a fuck about your single love all that. So I think Trevor Noah did a good job. Do we start with the red carpet out the gate? Maybe I'm not artsy enough man, maybe maybe the older I've gotten just wearing a house on your head isn't really my go to? I mean, was he trying to suggest that his house has become a broken home since August Alcina entered Boo?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: But did Jayden did he? Did he speak about it? Obviously interviewed him. Did he speak about the significance of the house on his head? Is the name of his new album house on Head of the.
Speaker 3: House the Household now Head of the House.
Speaker 4: And if he was if he was promoting August seeing his album Head of the Household not.
Speaker 3: Is an album?
Speaker 5: There's a collab, we're waiting for it there. Did he give any insight into this, any inspiration behind it? Any you know what was the the artistic reasoning behind it? I heard what Andrew Tates reasoning behind it?
Speaker 3: Heard it. I'm not going to say what Andrew Tates said, but I heard. I loved it. I loved But did Jaden Smith give an official interview saying what he felt like the uh, the reason of this whole? You know this look was?
Speaker 4: I did not see anything, But admittedly I was not like looking for the Jaden Smith interview. I do like his music, I think he's talented, but I think, uh, that's the point of art, mall. It's up to your interpretation. If he then describes what it is, now we're losing the point of view. It should be how you interpreted. How did you interpret a house being on?
Speaker 5: Jaden Smith said, well, I mean, I just you know, I'm not I'm not on the type of algorithm and frequency that some of these artists are on. But it's interesting to kind of hear, you know, what's the reasoning behind it? If he I'm sure somebody asked him. We can't be the only ones that are asking this question.
Speaker 4: What if he left left the red car was like fuck or the stupid ass house on my head? No one even asked me what it was for. Nobody asked my my neck is killing me right now, and no one even asked because I thought I was just that fucking artsy He was with his sister Willow, who looked incredible on the red carpet, and then here comes fucking dumb ass house face into the shot to ruin everything.
Speaker 5: Willow has a beautiful uh campaign for Montclair Right now, I see it at the time I'm coming coming down the block. I didn't even know it was Willow at first. Like I looked at it, I was like, wait, that's that's Willow Smith. That's a beautiful girl, a beautiful campaign, like the coat and everything they happened is incredible.
Speaker 4: I am just messing around, and I also am not artsy enough to care about someone wearing a house on their head. I will say will Smith and his wife have created two extremely talented kids, all right, both of them are. Willow's music is incredible, Yeah, Willis Jaden's music is incredible. They're their top their top five Neippo babies for sure.
Speaker 5: We spoke about it probably being a bad thing that, you know, Jaden and Willow's parents are who they are, because it kind of it hinders them in a.
Speaker 3: Lot of ways.
Speaker 5: I feel like if they were just two kids that came out of, you know, came from two other parents that weren't celebrities, I think that more people would be talking talking about exactly how talented and how dope both of them are. They're extremely, extremely talented. It's just tough when your dad and your mom are who they are, you know what I mean. It's just kind of like, oh, you support when you're they're supposed to be talented.
Speaker 3: No they're not.
Speaker 4: We know a lot of celebrity kids that they've got mugshots, all kind of shit AA.
Speaker 3: Programs, all kind of shit going going on. So shout out to Jayden and Willis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, they would be. They would be this dope with or without their parents. Of course, that was a big push. Like even like someone like Diggie Simmons, super talented from rapping to art to design, like that kid would have been who he was, you know, whe or without runs house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his older brother. You know, Oh, I forgot he rapped. Don't do that. That was one of the best.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't forget that he raped.
Speaker 4: Jojo had some some bars every now and then. Jojo wasn't terrible, man, He wasn't digging.
Speaker 3: No, no, listen, listen.
Speaker 5: We in February twenty twenty five. I'm not letting this go any further to the year. We're gonna stop doing that.
Speaker 4: Come on, you don't say you was you definitely a team. Don't say you can't say.
Speaker 5: Yo, somebody has good bars every now and then, Like, don't do that, don't know to just say he trash, It's okay. To say, y'all gonna paint me as this hater once again this year, because I don't sit up here and say shit like yo, they bars is dope every now and then?
Speaker 3: What the fuck is that? If I say it and say, yo, Rover, you put out a good album every now and then? That's hope said about nos On takeover Exactly, my boy, Exactly, my boy. That's that's a shot. You not that one every ten year average? So Jojo Simmons is what not that good? There you go?
Speaker 4: You could say empathy because I was a big fan of Runs House and remember they had the home studio and him and Team Blackout, like you got all his friends from Queens to like give him validation.
Speaker 3: In there you go, that's the connection Queens bad. So I knew it was okay. They had their ship like it was Team Blackout. I think you you was Team Blackout.
Speaker 7: I was not.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't have me, you know, I was a black team. He was the manager for Team black I was twelve, it was eleven. Jojo had that whole ship. Sisters was doing the modeling thing. We thought Jojo like, all right, he young, maybe they'll develop And then Diggy dropped and made you look freestyle and was like, nah, you.
Speaker 3: Should manage him. Yeah, he's the one.
Speaker 1: Never man.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when Diggy made you look freestyle came out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sh it was Damn. You was twelve when first.
Speaker 4: I was probably fourteen fifteen, okay, that was what four or five look at Broun's house somewhere around there. It was that I wasn't old enough to manage Team Blackout.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that. Okay. That Oh did she go?
Speaker 6: She's the one he was not to know why I was out side.
Speaker 4: That was Jay Cole's first beef. We're not going don't We're not going there. You went there, though. I did like his bar on Breakfast Club when he said generation before me had pocking Biggie. Now I just got Diggy. I thought that was pretty funny. I thought I thought cold kind of.
Speaker 3: Hate with that one, yo, And now I just got Diggy is funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh five, I was fifteen, okay, So yeah, damn twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: That's please I'm about to throw up. Please. Sh that shit is crazy. Damn how do we even get oh? Neppo babies? All right? Cool?
Speaker 4: Back to the Grammys, Back to the Red carpet back, I would have felt a way as Will Smith that my son had a whole house on top of his head, and didn't my song with Big Sean when you had the house on your head.
Speaker 3: I would have felt the way about my son wearing a house on his head.
Speaker 5: Two until I saw a woman completely naked, and then I would have felt like I did a great job as a dath as a parent.
Speaker 4: Because that chentlemen are covering up whoever, whoever her father. Trust me, he's having a fucking he's blowing a gasket right now his daughter's naked on the red carpet at the Grammys.
Speaker 3: I mean, God, damn, you failed as a father.
Speaker 4: I well, I agree, I'm not as conservative as as far as the naked body goes, But at this point it's starting to look like a weird kink cutshit that I just want to be left out of. Like, I don't think shaming naked bodies for art purposes should be a thing at all. This at this point feels like they get off on it. And I don't want to be a part of your sex club, Kanye West and your wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just it's just at this point, what are we doing. You know, we were on one hand.
Speaker 5: You know, we can go back and watch an episode with him and his former wife where he was mad at the way she was dressing, and we've never seen her in the red carpet looking like that. And here we are years later with his new wife and we haven't seen her dressed at all ever in life.
Speaker 4: I've never seen never seen her clothes but never since fall they fall to the Lord, we all get back up. Yeah, but really he was just screaming and shaming his ex wife about showing a nipple.
Speaker 3: Yea, now it's this is what this is.
Speaker 4: Jesus is king, Let's just do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is not This is not I don't care about how you try to spend it. It's art.
Speaker 5: It's just that this is this is classless, this is low class. This is not fly, This is not cool, this is not this is not artistic, this is not with whatever dress that was. This is very uncomfortable, you know. It's it's uncomfortable to look at. It's uncomfortable if you're there in the room, if you're there in the vicinity, it's like, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: This is the Grammy's were supposed to be.
Speaker 5: You know, showcasing, you know, our talent as far as artists and things like that, and celebrating each other, celebrating our peers. We don't need to see anybody's wife completely naked.
Speaker 4: And even though I am the conspiracy guide, I do think a lot of that, like humiliation, ritual YouTube world is completely off the rocker. Like I'm not a flat Earth conspiracy theorist. I do draw the line somewhere, and a lot of the ritual stuff I draw a line as well. You guys are just giving them all the ammo at this point. They might be right, yeah, no, this is right, this.
Speaker 3: Is like, but this is this point.
Speaker 4: Kanye did used to do a lot of shit with art as the drive driving factor for a lot of nudity and a lot of stuff which I can appreciate and respect. This is just just but ass naked taking a photo the only thing crazy. It's like when they take the ig chicks and put them in a parking garage. Naked was not even tasteful.
Speaker 3: They didn't let them in, right, they didn't let them in.
Speaker 5: Well, they weren't invited. Kanye was wasn't invited to the Grammys.
Speaker 3: I think we know why.
Speaker 5: But obviously he took the still as an opportunity because he knew that the picture would go viral. He recreated the album cover. I think this was the album artwork at one point right his album. I think she was wearing the same thing in.
Speaker 4: The Vultures well similar, she actually had more clothes on in the Vultures covers.
Speaker 5: So this was I think he uses as a moment to kind of like get that photo op off. He knew obviously it would be the talk of the night, which it was. Everybody was talking about that. Uh but again, you know, I just I don't like things like this because we know what happens if and when, you know, they divorce and separate. Then we get Beyonca somewhere sitting down with Katie Couric or fucking Barbara Walters saying that she was, you know, drugged and she was in a trance. We've never seen this young. We've never seen her smiling. She doesn't look happy, she's just like she's there as a fucking.
Speaker 4: That's the aesthetic, though, so you don't understand it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the aesthetic.
Speaker 5: Keep the esthetic to yourself when the relationship is over, Like, don't sit down on the couch fully closed with a mock neck on and then say, oh, you know, no, show the titties now, definitely gonna have a Bob show the titties now, don't cover the titties on with Barbara Walters. Show the titties because you did it when it was the Bully album was coming out, you did it. Then you did it then when when the Sneakers was.
Speaker 3: Gready to drop.
Speaker 4: See you all see that's why you're not a real Kanye West fan.
Speaker 3: The shit just goes. I am a Kanye Yes, I'm not a Kanye West. Stand that's supposed to come out in June.
Speaker 4: He's showing that the results of bullying, like he's bullying his wife and like this is how far you can take it. You don't understand art in the concept of right. I don't understand anything Kanye does. It's for the deepest reason ever. He's not sometimes just to bipolar schizophrenic every now, everything he does has a purpose. And if you don't understand that, you don't understand hip hop. You don't understand are you don't understand Walt Disney what other other names?
Speaker 3: And Ron? He don't understand that? Yo? Are y'all cool, my bad, pege, you can just blur that out. I'm sorry, No, just leave it. You didn't say anything bad. I didn't. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Kanye West has been on Alex Jones saying, you know, I like.
Speaker 3: Hitler, Yeah whoa yeah, yeah, yeah, I just don't. I thought that Hennessy with am Rose was crazy. Yeah, no, this is It just wasn't. It was just it wasn't.
Speaker 5: It wasn't tasteful, it wasn't flying. You know, Kanye is somebody that I deemed to have a little more class and a little more taste than this. But you know, having your wife out there just completely naked like that is uh again, I'm not I'm not in that circle. I'm not on that frequency. I don't understand the art behind it. I don't get it. Maybe there's some deep tie in somewhere that Kanye could connect. I don't know, but just looking at it and in the crib, I'm uncomfortable. I'm like, you know, second embarrassment almost. It's like that feeling you see somebody's wife, you like, yo, come on, I don't want to look over there and say, what's up to Kanye at this point?
Speaker 3: Like your wife is naked?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Pussy lip hanging out. Yeah, that's just not it's not fly. There's nothing fly about that. I didn't even think about that angle.
Speaker 4: But like you just on the red carpet, like, let me go, say what's up to my man?
Speaker 3: It's like I'm not you can't. I'm going right here, like.
Speaker 4: Like no, it's just give you a salute from a distance, like to start the convo like no, I'm yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I defend Kanye probably more than I should I do, you know, for my age grew up on him of a deeper connection with that entire thing.
Speaker 3: This was, come on, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 4: There's other ways weird. I love that he put his commercial there, there's other ways to guard attention, in my opinion, but hey, whatever, if you and your wife want to do some cutshit, y'all get off on that. Just leave us out of it. That's really all.
Speaker 3: I think that that was the second most.
Speaker 4: Disrespectful thing that happened on that red carpet because interrupting Babyface speaking.
Speaker 5: For Chapel Roone, y'all wasn't feeling that y'a was a jack in at man, get the fucking reason to give all these I don't understand behind got to talk to Chapel Rome before. You know, Babyface doesn't have any you know, he's not trending, he's not viral right now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like this is baby It was.
Speaker 6: First of all as a the level of just being shitty at being a journalist, that's number one. Number Two, it was just rude period, even if you even somebody who's never done that job before would know better than to do that. Number Three, you're not there with team Volgue. You're there with fucking the associated press.
Speaker 3: Like he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Apologize for shit, and it's been apologizing for the last twenty four hours non stop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they've seen the backlash online. This is this is this is big, This is use me Kenneth Babyface edding. Hello, this is you know, songwriter, extraordinary producer, extraordinary legendary artists, legendary you know in every sense of the word.
Speaker 3: This is an icon. This is somebody who can very well have their own tribute at the Grammys.
Speaker 4: That this icon would be honored at.
Speaker 5: Has has written I don't know how many songs he's written that have received Grammys like this, but this is like Grammy royalty that you're talking to and because you know Chapel Roone, is that Chapels that he said, Chapel Roone whatever, Because she knows she's you know, and she's talented.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna.
Speaker 5: I don't want to make it seem like she's she's talented. She's very talented artist.
Speaker 3: She's brave.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's the word they like to throw in it, brave after a performance, they're blown away.
Speaker 3: But do you got us? I said, wait, hold up, she ain't got the complexion for the do you got us? Labels? We got you, But do you got us? We'll get you a white lady. Of course they got you. This is America. You gonna be all right. Well, l now, I'm okay. I'm like, do you got us?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Do you think that you're gonna have any problem getting healthcare in this country?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think she brought up some great points there.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: I understand where she was going. But it's like, I mean, I wasn't mad at the rant happening there. It's just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I get the messaging.
Speaker 4: I get the messages one of those social justice warrior things where like why are you telling me this? The man that can do that is sitting in the front row, like, have that convo with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But either way, those two women, well one of them at least tried to talk to Babyface, which is a crazy sentence in itself. Try the other one. She'll never work again. And this is kind of everyone's giving Elliott shit when he was up here. This does go into his point though, And I'm not saying he said this about Kai, but this is why you can't have I'm just happy to be here. I always just wanted to be on camera at the Grammys type people doing these interviews. This woman is talking to babies. I don't care if you are not well versed in everyone you talk to. That's the gig. The gig is to be able to move a conversation with anyone that comes in front of you on the red carpet. That's your job. Your job is not just I'm happy to be here on camera, mom, I'm doing the Grammy shit. You have a job to do. Sometimes the job is not what you want to do. So if you don't know Babyface, whatever, I don't care where she's from, how she grew up. Maybe she never heard a Babyface song in her fucking life. But her job here is to talk to everyone that is on that red carpet, especially the icons. So at least a minimum show some fucking respect.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just simple things.
Speaker 4: And screaming in the middle of that shit. You looking elsewhere?
Speaker 3: She looked high.
Speaker 4: She looks like she's on a fucking edible. This is what Elliott was talking about. This, I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 4: A real journalist gets to talk to babyface and then talks to chaperone. That is who we really need to have in these positions. Somebody that can talk to both and get a real conversation out of both, even if they don't have the tools or history of their entire career.
Speaker 6: So so the only and this is not bail. But what I will say is I think the reason what she did was completely unprofessional. She should at her job. She needs to never work again, right. But the reason, you know, when it's red carpets, she has to catch chapel while chapels running by.
Speaker 4: But you should have just you take that l that's your producer's role. Your role right now is to talk to this person. You have an entire team around you that is doing that shit.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, this is Babyface were talking about, like I get Chapel Roan is you know hot right now? And you know she's performing tonight, and when you're on the red carpet usually you want to talk to somebody that is performing.
Speaker 6: There's usually a list of that they want you to get the baby Face.
Speaker 3: Was baby Face a part of the Quincy Jones tribute? No, he wasn't.
Speaker 4: Herbie Hancock, Stevie Wonder, Janello, Nay and Will Smith. I mean maybe Babyface had something to do with ranging everything, but I didn't see him.
Speaker 3: Well, I understand that.
Speaker 5: You know, again, the Red Carpet and the Grammys you do as a you know, ap or whatever other outlet you do want to get a chance to talk to some of the performers. And obviously chaperone was performing. She's nominated, she won, so I understand that part. But again, it just it's just a way of doing those things. You could have had chaperone come up introduce her to Babyface. Maybe she never met Babyface. That would have been you know, it would have just had a little more class then, aside from just taking the mic from Babyface and you know, basically like shunning him. Away and saying no, we need to get chaperone on MIC. I just think there was a way you could have had both of them there together. Maybe you know, maybe Babyface, you know, wants to work with her, or she wants to She might have wanted to work with Babyface, who knows. But the bottom line is there's a there was a certain level of disrespect shown to a legend that was absolutely absolutely just uncalled for and something that I'm glad people on the internet immediately responded to, and you know, ap put out an apology. I believe the two the two hosts, they apologize as well.
Speaker 3: Which was really just the one, but.
Speaker 5: The one, yeah, the one. I mean it looks bad for both of them, but the one. But yes, you know, it just was all around just disrespectful to a legend. But I'm pretty sure baby Face wasn't really Oh he handled it great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'm baby Face wanted to talk to them either, Like, but but this is baby Face were.
Speaker 3: Talking about he the coolest dude in the room. He don't he not tripping.
Speaker 5: It's like, man, I'm gonna go home and write a song about y'all and I'll be back here next year.
Speaker 3: Withn't the Grammy before? It's all good, don't trip.
Speaker 4: I have an apology as well to my people, to the whites, Benson Boone, I wasn't familiar with your game. I apologize. I just did not know that you could hit notes like that while doing backflips. I'm so sorry. Well, like, why didn't any of my white friends tell me how good this guy is? Am I that out of the loop with pop music? Are you guys familiar with this? He smoked? His performance het a great job. He did a ten eighty mctwist off the piano. Yeah, after two women ripped his tuxedo off. Yeah, he went crazy, did.
Speaker 5: A great job, sounded good, good performance. I mean he's on a Grammy's obviously he's a star.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But that is why I do like the Grammys sometimes, because I I feel like we're just so focused on the music that we like, you do.
Speaker 3: Miss some hop culture talented people.
Speaker 4: Yet that is so big, but you don't even see it because you don't shop at Zara that much.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, I'm gonna go through his whole catalog now.
Speaker 5: I mean that's usually what happens. You perform, your all, your numbers, your streams go up. You know, you know how that shit goes. You've been around long enough to know how this how this thing works.
Speaker 7: But he did.
Speaker 3: He did do a great job.
Speaker 5: I remember watching his performance and I was even like, damn, like, he's up there killing that ship.
Speaker 4: My second apology, well not an apology, because I don't take anything I said back with our Bruno and Sexy Red conversation. But I am not here to fight baby d Today, rut On Mars and Lady Gaga sounded fucking amazing. They sounded so good during their performance. I absolutely love that Teddy Swims sounding crazy like they just kind of went crazy with performances this year. Doci went. I mean I put that in the last five six years. That's up there, Teddy Swims because Selow Green walked. That's all I'm gonna say. I've seen this, I've seen this play before. I'm a Gnase Barkley fan too. I was waiting for like the The The Action Action Bronzing and Danger Mouse put Somebody Together.
Speaker 3: I love Teddy Swims. No, he's he's incredible, incredible artists. Glad you were saying, No.
Speaker 6: I was saying, I was waiting for after Mal said Teddy swims or whatever he says, Sea low Green walks or so Teddy whatever. But I was waiting for the verb. I was waiting for the verb, but the verb was swim. It took me a second to catch that, but I got baby d I'm telling you, when I started doing this, You're gonna have a long night. That's all I'm telling you. I'm getting you out of here.
Speaker 4: I know we're jumping around a lot, and we'll get to the main shit in a second. But the intro when they put together their super band for the La Fires, when they put John Legend on piano, I almost FaceTime mall and all John Legend did they they captain?
Speaker 3: They put him to the curb.
Speaker 4: All he could yell was like we agree or whatever the funk would whatever they were saying in.
Speaker 3: That don't play with matches stop. Yeah I was not the time, guys.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 3: That nigga, y'all Legend. They was like, don't play with matches. He was the fire bear. Yeah, yo, I don't know. To make sure the tender is wet before you leave, yo.
Speaker 5: Listen, John Legend is obviously talented. We know that, man, But I'm just it's just like, I'm just tired of looking at this gap commercial. Man, I ain't gonna live, man, I gotta turn off the gap.
Speaker 4: They kept on the piano. He just did the ad libs whenever the call response was. I thought they were gonna let him do the outro and he was about to.
Speaker 3: Croon us all the way in I'm cool.
Speaker 4: But oh man, that was fucking when they when they brought up, it was like Cheryl Crow is a super band, and then it was like in John Legend on Keys. I was like, all right, man, yeah, the firefighters requests again, they didn't requested the first time.
Speaker 5: Those are prisoners. They didn't have a choice. They so y'all getting to go outside today? You know, as a prisoner, you don't give a fuck were going out?
Speaker 3: Bet oh man, don't play with matches. Don't play with matches.
Speaker 4: Uh well, yes, let's let's get focused, all right. Joji congratulations. She won Rap Album of the Year. Had an incredible performance. Shout out to DJ Miss Milan as well. She killed the perfemance. I loved Dochi's entire set.
Speaker 5: Dochi is amazing, man, Doci is She's a She's like a mix of a lot of female artists that I like, I really enjoy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can see her influences, yeah, yeah, you can see it in their own way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can see the Lokale forty seven influence. You can see the Azelia influence for sure, but definitely mixed with you know, a little bit of Nikki in there as well. But but Doci style, you know, Tampa Florida. But congrats to Doci. She did an amazing job. We talked about how when it came out one of your favorite albums of the year, definitely was. I didn't think she would win the album. I don't think when we went through our predictions, I think we always like we don't see them giving it to Doci. I think she was one of them where we was like, I just don't see that. But happy she got it.
Speaker 4: Well, it started once again, like we needed this topic again on the fucking timeline. It only happens when people are doing great shit. It started the industry planting conversation again.
Speaker 3: Well let's just be honest, listen. I don't give a fuck what happened.
Speaker 5: Doci got an award, her price goes up, her fucking you know, everything go her streams go up. Everything is up after this. So I'm happy for Doci, happy for a team. You know, it's beautiful to see her and her mom up there on stage together. One of her old tweets from five years ago went viral again last night. She said, I'm so glad they fired me. It was like her sitting in the room somewhere they found that post and it's just a testament of you know what, when one door closes, it could be a blessing on the other behind the other door. So I'm happy for her in every sense of the word. Really happy for Doci. But when Carti came out.
Speaker 3: To present the award, I knew what was getting ready to happen. I did too.
Speaker 4: Once Cardy came, I said.
Speaker 3: I'm just like this, if you don't know all of this is scripted moment, I'm not mad at it. I'm happy for Doci having that moment.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, as soon as Cardi came out to present Best Rap Album, I knew right then and there that Doci was getting ready to win Best Rap Album.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. We've had this conversation.
Speaker 4: I think it was last year after the Grammys where It's less that I'm ever mad at the Grammys. I just can't figure them out because they're not consistent in everything that they do, like Maclamore beating Kendrick that time that checked out, Like I get it, but then never stayed consistent. We can't predict it because why you said that checked out?
Speaker 3: Like yeah that the Grammys.
Speaker 4: No, but the Grammy's given it to Maclamore over Kendrick Drake. I think hope, Like that list was crazy that year that checked out, but then things switch and it's like, finally they got it right. Because I do agree that DOCI deserves Rap Album of the Year, but I also see this side with that. Yes, with my personal taste. Yeah, it's all subjective, completely my opinion. Now you take my opinion away. If I'm future a metro boomin, you're telling me that a mixtape that sold eleven thousand copies in the first week just beat me for Rap Album of the Year at the Grammys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you.
Speaker 4: Guys judge this? That's my issue? How the fuck do you guys judge this? Because I personally, I think Dochi deserves it out of every album that's on here, that is my favorite album.
Speaker 3: Out of this list at six.
Speaker 4: So happy it happened shows integrity, shows that real music can actually win awards, people that even though she does have a machine that is TD.
Speaker 3: Can we pull up the list of the best Rap album category? Yeah?
Speaker 4: J Coole might delete later, Common and Pete rock Eminem Future Metro Woman, Now I get it. But if I'm Future in Metro, I'm looking at y'all the same way Weekend tweeted the Grammys, how do you guys gauge this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The amount of.
Speaker 4: Records Future in Metro sold that first week and the impact that they had clearly to I mean they the entire year shifted because of that album, which we'll get to as well with Kendrick, but hip hop completely shifted the day that that album came out.
Speaker 3: Why would that not be Rap Album of the Year? If y'all are going off if yes, it's like if.
Speaker 4: You're doing if you're checking every single box? Yes, Why why is Future Metro Boman? We don't trust you the easiest win out of all of these? But then I'm sitting here the same way I was like checks out with Maclamore, But did you not hear a good kid Mad City? I would feel the same way here with Alligator Bits never here. I think it's an incredible album. I think it's new, I think it's original. I think it's something that hip hop desperately fucking needs. So I'm happy they got it right. I just don't know why they got it right. Why didy get it right?
Speaker 3: To stop? Yeah, this is why they decide to get it right. This is not about DOCI.
Speaker 5: This is about just the Academy and the thirteen thousand voters that are part of the Academy that vote on these categories.
Speaker 3: How are they what are they basing their voting on? Like, what are they?
Speaker 5: What are they looking for? What are they looking at? Because again, we don't trust you. I thought the Common and Pete rock album was incredible as well, great. I even thought did J Cole might delete later it was a good project, short with seven tracks. Well he deleted one later, but however many.
Speaker 3: That was Kanye you see it.
Speaker 5: Docie did put out a good album. I didn't think she would win. But you know, here we are so happy for DOCI. But again, back to the Academy, how are they and we don't We've talked about it. We really don't care about the Grammys. We've long many years ago, I stopped caring about the Grammys and.
Speaker 4: Who won February sid with my first single comes out, I'd love your consideration.
Speaker 5: Well, yes you would, and I hope you win, but don't really care about the Grammys. I'm happy for an artist like Doci because again, it's a young a young woman that put out a very good project, and you know, I'm happy for her and happy for anything that she receives as a blessing of her art.
Speaker 3: But what is the Grammy?
Speaker 5: What are they How are they coming up with these these winners, How are they voting? What are they voting based on? That's the only thing I look at and I'm confused about. But you know, when you see people like Cardi b come out to present and other people come out and neighbors in when j Lo came out, I think Shakiro was gonna win.
Speaker 3: They did the Super Bowl together.
Speaker 5: Like you start to see little things where it's like, okay, I could see the script behind yeah, the show. You can kind of see glimpses of the script like Okay, this is this is written, this is already but that.
Speaker 6: Also sorry and I'll cut you off. That also does not. I don't want to have that be I don't want people to mistake you saying that it's written as it's like it's rigged, because it is written, it is produced. So yes, the people who are putting on the Grammys know who the winners are when they're picking the presenters. But that doesn't mean that the people who are nominated didn't have a fair shot. So yes, Cardi B brought Doughci's album out. Obviously that's very well produced. It doesn't mean that she was always gonna win that. It doesn't mean that she doesn't win the votes. It just means that the producer did a hell of a job picking the presenters for each award.
Speaker 3: Just wanted to clarify.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think, and I don't want to word this as if Future in Metro Women's album doesn't get the credibility of the snobs, Like I actually think it's a really really solid project. Someone that's not the biggest Future fan, I fucking love that album. The Grammys does do things every other year just to keep their credibility, yep, for the snobs, like just to keep the NPR crowd and certain people, those snobby fans at Bay to continue to watch. So that's gonna happen, and I guess it balances out because sometimes Kendrick gets fucked and Maclamore wins, and then other times Future and Metro get fucked and then DOCI wins. Because if you are a music snob, that album is fantastic and it fits that crowd rather than Future in Metro doesn't fit the uh I don't know ill roots dot com crowd if you will, so, I think they do a lot of this, and rightfully so. I think DOCI deserves it. But I think the Grammy board sits there and says we need to give them, give them one.
Speaker 6: I think they do it with the blacks too. I think they say we got to give the black swan happened.
Speaker 3: Don't get a twisted These was the d I Awards. We're not gonna do that. Let's just keep it. That's gonna keep it. The talk in the rap category, in the Academy, in the Academy category.
Speaker 6: So when you say these was the d e I Awards, what do you mean by that? Because before you jump off the deep end, I want to make sure you know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: So well, then didn't who was the gentleman that came out. Was he the president of the academy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when he when he presented, when he uh had the academy, he was head of the Academy when he brought out the Weekend, right, he was like the Weekend years ago expressed his you know, his feelings and behind the Academy and the awards, the show we listen. You know, they love to say we listened, you know, we learned, and now we're here to make it right and please welcome to the stage.
Speaker 3: The Weekend.
Speaker 5: It's like you think Weekend was d I no, I'm just I'm not as jokes, bro, I'm just saying I just.
Speaker 4: Want this is and I'm happy. I thought you were gonna go a different route with White Chappelle with her entire thing with like the gayness.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, and then gag I came up there and said, you know, trans since I was in fucking exactly, but now more than ever it probably it hits a little bit.
Speaker 4: That's authentic to go guy, that she was ahead of the curve and being someone that fought for trans rights.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like they've been, that's been a that's been what you say.
Speaker 4: Was at the Village Underground on Sunday nights in the mid two thousands saying yo, I fuck with trans.
Speaker 3: People, Like, yeah, Madonna bended all of that.
Speaker 4: Of course, I'm not saying go go I was the start of that, but she's consistent just because the rest of the world caught up to it. I think the authenticity others and what.
Speaker 5: She said cool, We get that, we understand. I'm just saying the timing around it. It's just, you know, we understand that what it means now to say that at an award show. Yeah, with you know, laws that just wanted to place last week and things like that, Like, we know what that is. We know, we understand the moment. We gotta you know, remember what the moment is.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I guess to your d I joke, which I know is just just a joke. And this is an awful transition into Beyonce winning for Album of the Year with Cowboy Carter d I.
Speaker 3: Not d I.
Speaker 4: We owed you one the same way Leo won with that bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we owed Ja Reparations forty acres and the Mule equality. Yeah, but it's the same shit.
Speaker 4: What the people that you watch on TV think de I is it means that they're not qualified. Beyonce has deserved Album of the Year god knows how many years, and has been robbed of it before. Leo deserved an award his whole fucking career, and then he did a Bear movie that some of us saw and he finally got his award. NAS they owed him one. Even though I loved that project, you didn't give it to him when it was written like they are old in that. So I see the outrage with Cowboy Carter, even though I think it's a phenomenal album. You owe Beyonce, So I don't give a fuck say also awful comparison. I don't know what's going on in that puff case, but I see a video and the fact that he's in jail, I don't care.
Speaker 3: He was old that.
Speaker 4: I don't care if he's anything on this other shit he did that.
Speaker 3: I saw that. Sit the fuck down.
Speaker 4: Some people are just old shit, and sometimes the Grammys realize they have gotten it fucking wrong. Beyonce deserves this, even if it's not on this project. Leo deserved that even if we didn't care for the Bear movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But the reason why I don't like that is because now Beyonce puts out her new album this year, right, possibly could we could? We could assume that it'd be another amazing project, because was Beyonce next year?
Speaker 3: She's nominated and they don't give it to her? Did they get it wrong? Again?
Speaker 4: They're always gonna get it wrong. And I actually have empathy, even though I'm usually the loud person that fucking hates the award, ship label whatever, I have empathy with that. You know, hardness to get this ship right across all genres, you're going to offend a whole group of people, like no matter what thirteen thousand voters.
Speaker 6: Let's also we are talking about that Beyonce was old one. But I know I don't want to talk that down and compare that to the fucking bear movie that Leonardo did, because ky Carter is a phenomenal album and is better than which I've heard almost every album on this list. None of these albums have had the impact of Cowberhard.
Speaker 4: By the way, I wasn't saying in that regard. That's why I said it's a bad comparison. I think it deserves it regardless, But there should have been no question because we have owed this woman for quite some time we fucked her over on projects that were far better.
Speaker 3: Than the winner that we gave it to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I mean, and she gave us one of the greatest memes of of the New Era. It's been a while since we.
Speaker 6: Got seen Beyonce be surprised in a very long time.
Speaker 4: She was shocked, especially with every like the backlash he's gotten from the country community, her getting snubbed with the CMAS like this was a controversial project quote unquote for her. I don't think she thought the Academy was gonna be like, yeah, that album that offended a bunch of country people that don't really know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: Album like, yeah, here you go.
Speaker 4: They're gonna they're gonna now, like really isolate a large group of people from the Academy now because I'm sure people, as they've been vocal about it, were upset that Beyonce just entered this genre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though we know different.
Speaker 4: Those country people in their mind think they're protecting their genre, not realizing what they're saying.
Speaker 6: And she doesn't go and they say she doesn't go on you know, rubbed shoulders down in Nashville, Like y'all aren't racist as shit, but whatever, Atlanta child. But another thing, I'm not surprised that she won Album of the Year, and I don't think that she was surprised she won Album of the year. Country album of the Year is what gave her that meme and what caused that surprise. And that's where I think she really was like, whoa, y'all are od because that's kind of disrespectful to or it can be looked at disrespectful to the CMAS because they completely snubbed her, And then you would and gave her Country Album of the Year.
Speaker 5: Well, they gave a country almedy year, you almost have to get album of the year. Well if Beyonce, if she would have okay, so if she wouldn't have won Country ALBM of the Year, it would have almost didn't make wouldn't make no sense to give an album of the year. You can't have album of the year and then the category in which the album is in not win that category. That makes no Then we gotta really start questioning, all right, how are y'all, How are y'all doing this?
Speaker 4: I feel like that's probably happened before. Yeah, of course it has, But that's what I'm saying. Once she won that.
Speaker 5: It was like, oh, she they have to give an Album of the Year now, like one of his speeches. Yeah, that was two years ago when he won. I forgot what the name of that award they gave Doctor. They were supposed to go to Puff that year, I think, but then all of that shit happened last minute. Then they gave it to Jay.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean either way, it was it was good to see the carters that uh at the Grammys for a change. Yeah, and I mean I mean talk about two stand groups coming together at once. Taylor Swift giving Beyonce an award. Okay, I can't believe I still have wi fi. Like I thought the world would actually shut the fuck down at that point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I know we talk about it every year and I don't want to be the person to bring it up. But man, the Taylor Swift, I'm happy for everybody. She I'm y'all, ain't tired of it.
Speaker 3: I know, y'all, skirr. I know she's a happy person. She's just happy. She's like mister Rogers, that's a beautiful.
Speaker 6: Jay wouldn't be stop stop it. I know you need some good pr I know you need some good pr because that Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni, shit is going on but toasting Jay.
Speaker 3: But they were standing right next to each other.
Speaker 6: They were not standing right next to each other. She walked over to them.
Speaker 5: Tables is right there. I mean it's you know, it's kind of like that's Taylor. She knows that's Beyonce's husband.
Speaker 3: You know, Okay, she knows, she knows.
Speaker 4: I just no one holds tailor's feet to the fire. If there was some podcast, Grammys and Maul and I didn't show up together, you guys would have some questions. Why is Ice Spice still not your plus one?
Speaker 3: I just don't understand.
Speaker 4: You brought her everywhere for six months. Now she can't come to the table with you.
Speaker 3: You know, she probably has an answer to texting about.
Speaker 4: Thought that was your best friend and like you.
Speaker 3: Think you think artist, you think Ice Spice would be at this uh super bowler, this ship.
Speaker 4: Of course, I would assume, writ in the box, I thought it was gonna be if she's not.
Speaker 3: If she's not, can we say that they're not friends?
Speaker 7: No more?
Speaker 3: They were never friends? What they said?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: And when they released the song, she wrote like a blurb saying she was like the next future artist.
Speaker 3: She was the greatest she's ever heard a record in a video, Ice Spice and.
Speaker 4: Said, not only such a phenomenal talented musician, she was a really good person and that's why she wanted to do it, because they were actually friends. So by that standard, I'm sure Ice Spice was just busy. She probably she was at the after party at Taylor's plates class or something on Sunday, though I assumed to see Travis's mom Ice Spice, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Sandwich right there.
Speaker 5: Ice Spice better be in New Orleans. If she's not, we're not listening to Tailor's I.
Speaker 4: Heard she's flipping the coin.
Speaker 3: You heard that? Who told you that? Nobody? I heard? I heard it.
Speaker 4: I heard just quickly. Maul complete side topic. I did on Sunday night put together a list of, in no particular order, top ten biggest scams in world history.
Speaker 3: You'd like to hear them.
Speaker 4: Number one the Federal Reserve out the gate, Number two, en Ron, Number three the Pentagon losing two point three trillion dollars the day before nine to eleven, Halliburton Bernie made off, the Leon Brothers, Leeham, whatever the fuck they were. They scammed us the Gulf of Tonkin.
Speaker 3: Wake up now, Oh my god, remember those people?
Speaker 4: Are they still out here? The beef one camera right now? Cutco knives? Okay, and then number ten, the most important Playboy Cardi.
Speaker 3: You hating, I'm hating. I'm impressed.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm hating, yes, but I'm impressed that Playboy Cardi has been able to get this scam off for the last however many years. I understand that he builds a huge Colt fan base, put the work in, put the music out, then he disappeared. Then he charged a million dollars to go on stream, didn't even show up. I don't even care if that was fake. Still scamming us to even go on that guy's stream. He then performs with Weekend, who has an album out the same fucking Weekend ironically, and has his backtracking playing like he's an opening act at SOB's. Do you know how the fucking Grammys? He didn't rap, But do you not understand why?
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm aware that that's ai. It's not he didn't write it, he didn't perform it. That's not it.
Speaker 4: I get it, But I still feel like every rapper, no matter what, even if somebody writes something for you in AI's the voice, you should be able to perform your version of the AI. They end up backtracking. They had to do a wide shot. I've never even seen camera work like that at the Grammys in my life. I know they were doing the wide shots so you could see all the cool hands that the Weekend was doing. The lighting incredible, they were pushing the lights.
Speaker 3: Loved it, but he didn't get no.
Speaker 4: They did the why because Playboy Cardi. They just they plugged in an iPod and hit play.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think. I don't think Cardy knows the song. I'm de Serres. I'm not even trying to be funny. I don't think he knows that song. I don't think he cares to perform it. He's gonna if they want him to perform it, he's gonna perform it just in the exact way he performed it at the Grammys. He's gonna give some ads here and there, and he's gonna dance around.
Speaker 3: Let it, let the track play. You know, the whole mystique thing of is that even really Playboy Cardi on stage?
Speaker 5: Is it this doppel ganger? You know, the whole MF Doom route with the mask. You know, it's it's that type of ship.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. But at some point we got to look into the role that mental health plays in a cult following.
Speaker 4: So because I'm hating it, I'm so jealous of Playboy Cardi that he's able to get this shit off and still still be in a Big three conversation of the young generation. I went to the scariest place you could ever go on Earth, a Reddit stand page. I wanted to see what the Playboy Cardi community. I have watched the Drake community, the Kendrick community, the Cole community, all ride for their guys, no matter what you were dedicated. I had to see because they Playboy Carty has been keeasing that he's been fucking with his core fan base for quite some time, like playing in their faces. Even his own fans are starting to get a little pissed off, like this is it the Grammys you played backtrap, Like, yeah, I take back everything I've ever said about Ice, Spice Sexi, or anyone that performed at Rolling Loud with the music in the background that we gave shit.
Speaker 3: I apologize. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Playboy Carti, one of the biggest artists in hip hop period, whether you like it or not, showed up to the Grammys with the Weekend arguably one of the biggest pop stars of our generation and just hit play on his verse. Yeah, and that was okay, that was fine. You know how much money the Grammys had to pay Weekend and Playboy Carti to do that.
Speaker 3: What was his The Reddit stampede saying they're sick of it?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I was expecting he has. I'm with you, there's a mental health ship with that fan base. They're going to attack us regardless, but I don't care. They're starting to get sick.
Speaker 3: Of that shit.
Speaker 5: I think that any any any cult following. You know, when an artist or whoever has a cult following, there's absolutely undeniably a talian of mental health that plays a part in that ship.
Speaker 4: With that said, then say something nice about Kendrick Lamar sweeping up in the Grammys.
Speaker 3: Say something nice about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Drake did a good job last night. Yeah, I think he did an amazing job. He's all the way in Australia's in Australia and he's doing karaoke in.
Speaker 5: Australia and happened to be in La last night as well. Isn't it amazing? He's all over the place. That kid is working. But he's the hardest working.
Speaker 3: He's working. He's working, man, He's working.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to Kendrick Lamar sweeping up what was it five Grammys for Not Like Us?
Speaker 6: Congratulations congratulations to Drake. I'll but.
Speaker 3: What no with that said, who are we talking about?
Speaker 4: I have never seen a victory lap this in my entire fucking life. When Kendrick Lamar won Record of the Year, I've never seen the Grammys when someone wins not play the hook. When they get up for Record of the Year. They always go to the hook.
Speaker 3: Shazam anything.
Speaker 4: If you if you want to put music on your ig video, AI will take you right to the hook. They played the middle of his second verse just to get that pedophile ship on. This is the greatest victory lap I've ever seen. He will be at the super Bowl. I have no doubt my mind now that he is. He's gonna perform Not Like Us. This is the greatest victory lap I've ever in my entire life. This is this is insane. This put the stable. If we didn't need to say it before. This is the biggest win in Rap Battle history. And it's not even fucking close.
Speaker 3: Do you wanna? Are there any of these awards?
Speaker 6: He won for Record of the Year, a Song of the Year, Best Music Video, Best raps, that's best rap performance.
Speaker 3: Good video.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't think it was the best music video, but it was.
Speaker 3: You don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: That's just say it. You do not think you did. I didn't say you did. It said you don't think that that's best video.
Speaker 6: Let's pull the category up for best music Video.
Speaker 3: And you saw a Rocky tweeted?
Speaker 4: Who else was what Rocky tweet?
Speaker 3: I guess next time?
Speaker 4: Oh well, whatever, Rocky was nominated for the last two videos video put out, We're fucking incredible.
Speaker 3: Tailor Swift.
Speaker 5: That Tailor Swift video is a way better video than not like us. I don't give with none of y'all.
Speaker 4: A talking, I'd be lying if I said I watched the Tailor Swift post alone Fortnite video.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's something. No, No, don't Tailor Swift song. Ain't that rocky video?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sorry, I was looking at Taylor Swift. No, no, no, Rocky video was the best video of the Year. I agree with cut this ship. I completely agree with this, not like us bullshit. I get it.
Speaker 3: Cut the bullshit. That's some bullshit.
Speaker 4: No, I mean it is no, they got it right right, they didn't get oh I know yeah. But the other four I'm waiting to see y'all move like dice, cool ship, like some dice nigga. You are take it, you are correct. One out of five.
Speaker 3: I do not agree.
Speaker 4: He should not have gotten Best Music Video the Year if we're going off actual talent indirecting exception of one. The other fucking four Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Rap Song, Best Rap Performance.
Speaker 3: We're not question.
Speaker 6: I'm here to I'm here to argue with you on Song of the Year.
Speaker 3: Mmm, baby, did got an argument? Yeah? You ain't feeling that. So that's two awards we don't agree with. Yeah, I'm gonna let you talk, all right. I am that's two m.
Speaker 6: I am happy for Kendrick and whenever black people win anything, listen, I'm cheering for you.
Speaker 3: What I will say is that's not true. Not doing that.
Speaker 5: Don't do that because you've booed at black people winning before when you didn't agree with it, So don't do that.
Speaker 6: I've never booed at black people win in unless somebody shop it on Beyonce, I mooed a black people went in. What I will say is as far as Song of the Year and Record of the Year, which we've talked about. You know the difference between the two. For example, with Record of the Year, all of the producers and people who any songs that were interpolated or sampled on that song for Record of the Year, they also get awards for a Song of the Year. Only the people with songwriting credits get an award for that because it's more of a songwriter's award. I personally think that Birds of a Feather was a better written song than Not Like Us.
Speaker 3: Nah, Billy Ali, she ain't give you wa wah, she ain't give you.
Speaker 6: That I purpose, And I feel like that's not being written not like Us. That's not shade to Kendrick for Not Like Us. Like I said, I agree that it should have won Record of the Year and Best Rap Performance on all of those, I do not agree with Song of the Year. I think that Billy should have taken that home.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, you know what, out cave a little bit because you guys are making sense. I would say six sixteen, Meet the Grams, Euphoria are all better written songs than Not Like Us. Yes, I yes, but again back to impact. I don't know how they judge the shit. All I know is one of the most impactful popular records period across genres this year or last year.
Speaker 3: Roud was not like us.
Speaker 6: If we're if we're doing impact, then Birds of a Feather.
Speaker 3: Still it didn't.
Speaker 6: It didn't have quite the impact of not Like Us, But damn sure close, way better written. And if we're going with sales, then shaboozie a bar song, tipsy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what what are we doing?
Speaker 6: But I mean again, like I just said, that's what.
Speaker 4: I'm gladmeing because I wanted Jay Kwan to get get an award, like if you're not getting given.
Speaker 6: He wouldn't have gotten it for Song of the Year. He would he a Record of the.
Speaker 4: Year, which, by the way, sample though was off the written though, wasn't off the music interprelation, Like he wrote, everybody in the bar getting tipsy, So shouldn't he get oh yeah, he should get one if.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he might have. If he might have got for a Record of a Year, give my guys An Awards.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I just me personally, I think that that Birds of a Feather deserve that. But you know, congrats to the Kendrick. I'm not mad at the rest of.
Speaker 4: His We we knew when we saw these nominations that not like us had entered the chat.
Speaker 3: We knew what this was gonna be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said, go back to whatever episode. I said, We're going to get that Lauren Hill photo of Kendrick and you can pull it up now. He's sitting right there with all of them. We knew this was gonna happen. And while I agree with you guys on music Video and you can definitely make a case for Song of the Year, it deserves the awards that it dominated twenty twenty four, I don't really know there's really an argument.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what I will say is in our predictions, we did say that we didn't think he was gonna win Song of the Year and Record of the Year.
Speaker 3: We thought he would win ward one or the other, so he won both.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not when MA said the DEI Awards, I'm not mad at that when it came to Kendrick winning every single one of those awards, because I don't think he deserved every single one, but congrats to him, and I am happy for her, all right, And this is.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get mall started by giving him some credit. You can see the play, though Taylor Swift did a toast, Beyonce was rapping every word. They started in the middle of the second verse, so everyone in the crowd could say a minor at the time.
Speaker 3: When he got on the stage. When he got on stage, it was eight minor time.
Speaker 4: What did Drake do to y'all? I've never even seen Lucian hit a two step like that. He might have quit walked.
Speaker 6: Do we think we would have gotten a Kendrick performance if he wasn't doing the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if the super wasn't happening, we would have gotten a full, full set. But at that point you can only kind of do not like us because gn X is for the next Grammy cycle, he wouldn't perform those records, I feel like so that would have been odd. But either way, how I could think about certain politics in the music industry, This is still like a cleanup in a victory lap.
Speaker 3: This is a crazy top of the year. Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: But grass to Kendrick, Congrats to Drake, Grats to Drake. Is Well announced his collab album Party next Door for Valentine's Day, which I think is a perfect time for that. They put out a teaser on Monday, February third. It sounded a bit REDULTI like, I liked it, but I've heard that Party and Drake song before. It's just a teaser, so I'm not gonna harshly judge it. I'm really excited for this project. I just hope it's less like the teaser because I've heard that song.
Speaker 3: Like a lot.
Speaker 4: TD did get a lawsuit over the weekend from two women, just a weird case. It definitely is accusing members of their staff of sexual harassment, sexual assault, amongst other things. This is still very much in its early phases where I don't know if we have much to really debate at this point about what this is. Td' lawyer came out and staid, it's just a shakedown. It has no grounds for anything. I would be a liar to say that there has not been rumors about certain people within that crew.
Speaker 5: You can go ahead and say it. We've known about these rumblings for some time now.
Speaker 3: Yes, and out of respect for victims.
Speaker 4: Yes, people have been quiet about it because we don't expect no, it's just maul. Why I was scared to even cover this was kind of back to we're having a conversation about the stand culture and the weird cruise because the internet I saw over the weekend.
Speaker 3: We're not the people to do it.
Speaker 4: Our credibility on both sides has getting top killed, has has been doing weird shit, which I hate. The The TDE twitter community is now saying this is all just baseless ship because of Drake and the battle, and then the Drake side saying, look, they have a weird case too, Like you guys are taking real serious fucking issues and making it about a rat battle. And because because I value perception even if it is untrue, I know how people view this podcast and I don't want to start having a conversation about these allegations towards TDE where people will think it's a spiteful situation when it's quite the opposite.
Speaker 5: I yeah, but I speaking to you speaking to something you can't control though even if you don't speak on.
Speaker 3: It, of course.
Speaker 4: But I also because this is such a sensitive situation that I take very seriously. I want to watch my words because I know how it will look if we start coming on here saying you guys got weird cases all this other shit, when I just want any victim to have their actual day in court and justice to happen, and my prayers which sounds I know, open ended to any women that have experienced this in the music industry, because it's thousands get their just due and the people that did it to them see their day, whether if it can't be criminal, whether it is civil. Somehow, there needs to be justice. And I'm not just pointing to TDE in this situation. I hate that they just put Punch's fucking face on the picture of this when Punch isn't even part of the case. Like this is why I hate this entire thing, because Punch is the outspoken one on Twitter with TD stuff and the battle Hunch isn't in this case, so why is his face up there? That's why I just want to.
Speaker 3: Leave, like you didn't But you didn't do that, so that doesn't matter. Why are you even that's not your work?
Speaker 4: Because I deal with people listening to this podcast and create narratives and perceptions, and that is something, even if we disagree with it, is the reality of the world we are in. The podcasting is perception. What have you known podcasting for the most part to ever be fucking facts of how people view any podcaster.
Speaker 3: It's not just us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Rory, I think the part you missing is no matter what you do or say, people are going to draw their own narratives. People are gonna enjoy their own conclusions. If if this case goes to trial or whatever happens with this case, and these individuals are found to be guilty, with all the evidence and everything that come out, there's still gonna be people that's going to somehow try to tie this to Drake, somehow, some with That's the way. This is what I'm trying to Dad and all this other week out you having to say anything. You just have to understand the type of world with like this has you. You can sit here and say there's a case somebody is that they have they have filed the case of lawsuit, right. You want the victims to have their day, Yeah, have their justice.
Speaker 4: Always want the truth to come out.
Speaker 3: I always want the truth, truth to come out. That's all.
Speaker 5: You don't have to walk on eggshells. I don't want to talk about that. No no, no, no no no no no, no, no no no, that's just it's.
Speaker 4: Just being because if it's where in the reality that we are in now where I don't even want to be part of a perception that looks like we are pushing something because of a rap battle when we know this has the fact this has nothing to.
Speaker 5: Do with all right, so that's what we speak to. This has nothing to do with out there, This has nothing to do with a rap battle. These are women that are.
Speaker 4: Accusing employees employees of TDE of sexual harassed, miss sexual misconduct, sexual assault, and they want their day in court.
Speaker 3: Of course. The lawyer's responded said this is just a shakedown. Yeah, we understand that.
Speaker 6: And one of the victims responded on her story. Her name is Linda Luna. Huh say her name Linda Luna. She's one of the women involved, and she uploaded a couple of posts The News has gotten a hold of them now where she basically was showing screenshots of pictures of her working with the sons of Top Dog, who she's accusing of the sexual assault when they said they said they were never employees of td E. If you're a ten ninety nine contractor, they'll pull that out as so you were never employees of TD or if you never got a check, you were never an employee of TD. But I worked for TD just because you didn't pay me or whatever they have going on with that doesn't matter. She showed screenshots of her working with other TDE employees that weren't involved in the suit. Linda was actually in charge of Reasons roll Out.
Speaker 3: She put it up up.
Speaker 6: She posted a screenshot of that for one of his projects. So it's about to get nasty from what I'm seeing in the news. It's about to get nasty. And I just I hope any victim really finds justice because this is not okay.
Speaker 5: Yes, any victim of sexual assault, sexual abuse. We hope that they harassed justice and they get justice because that's something that nobody should ever have to experience or go through. So yeah, prayers to the victims and hopefully they you know.
Speaker 6: And also there were one of the things that came out and a bunch of the news articles, and we all know that people pay for news articles to come out. I'm not accusing TDD of that, but sometimes things happen where rumors get started from people behind the scenes. They said that they asked for forty eight million dollars, so she said. So Linda came out and said, my legal team nor I have ever asked for forty eight million, neither nor any other dollar amount. This is why it's hard for women to come forward. But we will let this play play out in court with the evidence.
Speaker 3: Let it play out on court with the evidence.
Speaker 2: I like that, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Forty eight million is such a random number. That's why.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when I heard that, whenever like, yes, they're soone for forty eight million, I was like, that's a really like wow.
Speaker 3: And I mean I know.
Speaker 4: Lawyers and their teams come up with specific numbers that they add up based off you know, specific charges, and like that's valued at this but yeah, forty eight million. When I saw that, I was like, that's that's odd. It's a weird thing.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: Prayers to all victims, you know, especially over Grammy weekend when we're highlighting the music industry because it is very prominent, the same way it is in any other industry that we are in that that tends to happen unfortunately, but we can get into a little bit more lighthearted stuff.
Speaker 5: Situcy claimed that he started the trend of when Nike texts in America. Situency, you put out a really good album. I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the album. But let me promise you one thing, my brother, You did not influence anybody in brooks for wearing a Nike Tech. Nobody in Harlem, nobody in the Bronx, nobody in Queen's, nobody in La You had did not inspire Well, let me not say you didn't inspire noybody because maybe this new younger way.
Speaker 3: They did see you wearing it first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but but even then, I don't think the young kids were even because of central C. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I can promise you.
Speaker 5: Before you started wearing tech suits, dudes were scamming in Brooklyn with Tex suits.
Speaker 4: Every day, and that was like, it was the scamming uniform. Before we even knew who central Cy was.
Speaker 5: Central Cy might have been nine ten years old when dudes was scamming in Brooklyn wearing Tex suits, going in the banks, busting them checks.
Speaker 3: I posted a.
Speaker 4: Photo from twenty thirteen of me in a Nike Tech which I think central Cy might have been eleven years old at that time. Yeah, and I mean as much as I'm sure he may have been a prominent figure in his seventh grade classroom before he got to primary school, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: I was not influenced by him.
Speaker 4: Yet.
Speaker 5: You see how words could just make a whole thing, because if he said he started the trend of wining Nike tech's in the UK, nobody argues that.
Speaker 3: But he didn't do that either. You think, no, I can't speak to do that, can't speak to that. You'd have had enough to know that.
Speaker 4: My man Josh Kissey, who you know, amazing photographer, also has consulted with Nike and Adidas since he was seventeen years old, was up with Rocky in them like he's staple from the Bronx. As far as fashion art everything. He did a whole lesson over the weekend of London and how they have influenced wearing track suits and leisure wear as formal wear. That London was always on that shit. Even though I go back to run DMC cool, I'm not taking away that London has not had an influence on our They was wearing tampered ship way before we was even if you think Kanye and that whole crew ended up really influencing all the kids to do, it still came from London. I respect it now, Nike Tech, you did not fucking do that in twenty thirteen, Like, no way did that ever have?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I mean, he may have inspired a different younger wave in the UK. That's what I'm saying. If he if he says he started the trend in the UK, I wouldn't say. It would be hard for me to target.
Speaker 4: I think where he may have misspoke is saying that America London has.
Speaker 3: That's what he misspoke. He said he started the trend in America. That's in America. If it's the United Kingdom, nobody pulls up think pieces and nothing about what Citrusy said. It's like, bro, you got it. You know what I'm saying. You probably did. We can't speak to that, but I forgot to say I can promise you that they may have. They may not have been wearing Nike text in front of Harrods in London, but in front of fucking Bloomingdale's in Manhattan. Oh, We've been wearing Nike texts for at least the last fifteen years.
Speaker 4: I think I'm giving him the grace of a younger gentleman that misspoke and was maybe trying to speak to London's influence on fashion and made it sound like he was influencing the kids in America to where yeah, which is absolutely fucking insane.
Speaker 3: Man, I did it?
Speaker 2: Fuck it?
Speaker 3: Man, good album, good tweet? What was that a tweeted interview? He said, it's an interview?
Speaker 5: Oh so yeah, good, I'm good interview. Viral interview, viral clip from an interview.
Speaker 3: I like it. I just put I get it.
Speaker 4: I've said dumb shit. Listen when I was young up thinking that we did this. Bro, You've been doing that so much longer than even I like it.
Speaker 3: Fuck it. Sometimes you just gotta say shit, even if it has no merit to it. Just say it. Who gives a fuck? Say it?
Speaker 4: But then I didn't like the internet pulling up all his photos as a kid. He had the with the steptum rings. That's your cold, Oh how that's awful. He had that with like a bun, and they was like, yo, this this was the day that Nike Tech came out. This was the kid that was influencing all what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, what fuck it. It's interesting to get your ship off. Say what the fuck you want to say? Man, you like the album? Really good album.
Speaker 4: You didn't start Nike tech, no believe it at that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Jello back in the news, him and Cameron going back and forth. Who you have in the battle? He sat with our guy Speedy.
Speaker 3: He said that he.
Speaker 4: Raps better than Cameron. He said he is the obviously the better basketball player, which I agree with him, even though Cam caball not gonna argue that. But he's also suggesting he beats him in the rap category as well.
Speaker 3: This is your fault, you damaris, all of y'all to sit here, yo, that song is him money? Beat him money? Whoa that GBT Hot boys should get that ship out here? How did you make that ship? Boot do op?
Speaker 4: Niggas sounds firey when he make it.
Speaker 3: It's the same ship. Why would he drop dripping like it's the same fucking record? And that niggas from California? Why break the wheel? If that bitch still turning? You feel me?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 4: You so you don't think he's better than Cameron? And Cam will rap when can win Friday? He puts his raps out We can't put in his next free style out.
Speaker 3: Kim got one of my things versus all time.
Speaker 4: I think all rappers should feel like they're the best, but sometimes you should be like, no, I'm cool. He said he got shit in the tank that that could kill. Come home with me, like Jello, he's sitting on ten classics.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jelo, let me tell you something. You don't want to do it.
Speaker 5: You don't want to rap with Camron bro This may be your way of I don't know. You know it's weird times now you do this and then you end up getting a feature from Cameron. Maybe that's your angle here. I don't know, you cannot rap better than him.
Speaker 3: I'll go a step further.
Speaker 4: If Cam grew up in Chino Hills with the opportunity and pops that you had, I Thinkim would have been a better basketball player.
Speaker 5: That's subjective. I don't know about that. We gotta deal with what we know. We know that he don't rap better than Cam that we know, but he can who he might, he can who? You know what I'm saying. I'm not gonna take nothing away from there. You could obviously play basketball, but you.
Speaker 3: Don't rap better than No Camera. But again, I understand the optics.
Speaker 5: Now you go on one platform say you better than this person, and then two weeks later, you niggas are dropping teasers on your Instagrams with a video together.
Speaker 3: I get it. I know how this thing works.
Speaker 4: Oh, he'll definitely be on CAM and makes the show for sure, that's happening.
Speaker 3: That was set up for it.
Speaker 4: I get the marketing. But we could have had that moment if you weren't so mean to him. You weren't such a bully.
Speaker 3: Did Cam? Did Camp say his song with truge.
Speaker 4: Jamaricana raps Camp say the song Trusge? No, I don't think so, he didn't say.
Speaker 3: With No Cam liked it.
Speaker 6: Cam Cam was on the cam Treasure and Mas round their dancing to it.
Speaker 7: They like it.
Speaker 3: Cam was dancing to that.
Speaker 6: Well, he was listening to Treasure, was playing it and he was like, I like that ship. That shit is fired like he shouted it out on the same one where Elliot Wilson didn't stand in our business that same episode.
Speaker 3: That was a shot at Elliott. That's crazy, Ellen, don't stand in our business man.
Speaker 6: We was talking about the red car, but we ain't bring up him not staying in our business with Kai.
Speaker 3: He's staying our business with Kim. It looked like a superheter. But you can't.
Speaker 4: But this is the thing.
Speaker 6: If you're gonna hate, commit to the hate. You can't just don't be committed to nothing. You commit to hate. Niggas hate to get recognition, to go viral.
Speaker 5: And then when niggas call a phone, Yo, you could shoot tomorrow, could pull up nigga.
Speaker 3: What you did all of that to go sit down and do an interview.
Speaker 4: Well, Elliot wasn't supposed to say something to Kay when because Kai had a live stream during the.
Speaker 3: Ground I'm not saying he wasn't. I'm not saying. I'm just saying, and I know why he did. Now it all makes sense, like, oh, that's why.
Speaker 4: Elliott didn't know that he was going to run into Kai at a live stream on the Grammy's Red carpet.
Speaker 3: He did not know that.
Speaker 4: I say, I think Elliott actually had that hate in his heart.
Speaker 3: No he didn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think he felt, which is crazy out loud, is how much he didn't have.
Speaker 5: No, he didn't have no hate in his heart. He was mad that he wasn't getting that recognition in that spotlight.
Speaker 3: He wasn't. He didn't journalism that much. He didn't hate Kai. He didn't hate I think the system. He hated the fact that Kai.
Speaker 5: Is getting all of the notoriety, all of the attention, all of the headlines.
Speaker 3: That's what he hated. So come on, man, like, all right, I get it. You you mad?
Speaker 5: The young boy was hot. Yeah, but now don't be on the carpet. Tol my yo, blessed king yo.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: I was kind of shocked, Well, what not?
Speaker 4: He's an elder statesman. You gotta be nice to the kids.
Speaker 3: So be nice from the beginning. B nice from the beginning. Hates Elliott.
Speaker 6: We love Elliot. Elliott's a friend, and fuck that.
Speaker 3: It's up with Elliott now. Yeah, I'm on my ship Elliott.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm on my ship now. Fuck Elliot Wilson. Yeah, yeah, it's up, it's off.
Speaker 4: Yeah you have that hate in your heart?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I got heartburn hating these motherfuckers out here right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to see a few of you. Motherfucker Elliott do man, fuck Elliott? Yeah, fucking Elliott?
Speaker 3: You playing?
Speaker 5: I play spades, baby, I don't play when I say fuck somebody, fuck that nigga.
Speaker 3: Fuck him all right? When I was asked what happened? Yeah, he was just up I know you was just jiming, man, cause you you playing, you up here acting like you don't like this person, you hate this person, journalists in this and then you at the red carpet piece, King, blessed King.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 3: Now you five percent of all of a sudden? What is sometimes we misspeaking, correct our mistakes. No, I'm joking. I fuck with Elliott. You are convincing.
Speaker 4: I was a little concerned of like, how we're gonna cut that out?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I fuck with Elliot.
Speaker 6: I'm joking, yeah, but no, but I and I am partially like playing. But now Elliott stopped saying shit. If you're not gonna stand on your hate because you hate with all your heart, he'd be hating with all his heart and didn't want to walk it back.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. That's what niggas due. Though, Why are you acting like this is new baby d I.
Speaker 6: Don't know when I hate, I stand on my shit. What you're gonna die with the hate?
Speaker 4: No, you don't who I hate to night? You stay have my a nigga pussy? Why you hated him? You hated you was giving you had hate sex. I mean he was like, yo, I ain't want to deal with the pain of the hate. So I just was like, yo, huh, hey, take this pussy kind kind of corners you on that one. I was trying to defend your head. Couldn't I got nothing else.
Speaker 3: You gave a nigga hate sex. Hate sex is the word when it bit say huh here like it's like what I don't want?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Is you cool? Like you said this? You're on air? Are you attacking me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm not attacking you. I'm saying you you don't stand on hate. It's all I'm saying because you was hating homie when you wasn't.
Speaker 3: You was mad and I was going through your thing.
Speaker 6: But if I see Homie, it's never gonna be old whatever, it's still gonna be oh.
Speaker 3: Fuck like, I'm standing on the fuck you no literally literally, and he's literally fuck you right now. You're standing on fuck you? You want her?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Actually you know what? Baby?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: You standing on fuck you? Don't say you standing on hate though, because you're not staying times you don't even ask me.
Speaker 4: I definitely fun people. I don't like so yeah, I get it. Yeah, I just can't say you hate them if you still gonna give us some some sex, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You don't hate nobody. You don't hate nobody. You haven't. And if you do really hate somebody you having sex, I definitely you need to like a new therapist because the one you got ain't working. If you have sex with somebody you hate, hate, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Hate is a stronger. I've never someone that I hated. Okay, now we have a different conversationally, disliked a woman, like where.
Speaker 3: That's different in them? You're mad, you could be mad, you're upset. Yeah, but hate, that's what I said. Baby, you don't stand on. I didn't. I didn't know. I didn't hate stuttering baby, sounds like we got ad libs going. I don't know what's happening right now? What world do we in?
Speaker 4: I mean, no, homo, I don't know if I've ever hated a girl before. I've hated men. I don't know if I've ever hated a woman before.
Speaker 5: See then you look at me when I say that, like I'm crazy. When I said I never had an argument with a woman, I never had a fight with a woman.
Speaker 3: Argument and hate are like very like hate a woman. I don't know if I've ever heard that's ever happened. Yeah, I don't. I mean I've had conversations and debates with women.
Speaker 6: You have you disliked a woman before?
Speaker 3: Dislike? You don't like anybody I dislike? Huh, you don't be liking people? No, I like some people. I like some people I'm dislike. It depends on like. I like some people, but I disliked. I've disliked the.
Speaker 5: Woman for something she may have said or done, but like, I don't dislike her entire existence, Like I don't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When I see her, I don't feel like throwing up. It's not like that type of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've definitely even checks that I've disliked and still fucked and like shit. Yeah, but and yeah, I can't really be around you anymore. But I hate It's like a there's men I hate women.
Speaker 3: This man. I just this man I hate, like I bet not ever see nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I say it on business, maybe I still fuck how she look like if I'm running into her.
Speaker 3: You never hated an ugly girl? You know you ain't never hated the ugly girl.
Speaker 4: I just liked and gotten away from very pretty women. But but again, I've never hated.
Speaker 3: It's hard to hate a woman. Would have to do something like real diabolical. To hate a woman, you gotta do something your dog. Yeah, they gotta be something.
Speaker 5: Like extreme like that, or like you had to kind of like I got win that you might have tried to set me up or something like. That's when it's like, that's hate. Yeah, oh I hate that. That's when it's hate. But other than that, when it was like I hate, I'm like what she do yo?
Speaker 3: Because she came over here she I'm like hate, like you hate up behind that because she didn't call you back.
Speaker 4: I strung her along for months and never wiped her and I was fucking other bitches. Then she went to fuck someone else.
Speaker 3: Yo, I hate us.
Speaker 6: You hate that younger God that whenever I hear a man say hate, I be like, oh, okay, she slept with somebody, got more money.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you about to say he gave.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't be hate. It would just be all right, well that sucks, then you just move on.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 3: I hate would be insane thing like I hate you. I hate that bitch. But oh shit, you hurt you hate me? Girl? You don't know that movie baby baby boy. Oh she was like, I hate you. Oh I remember that, I hate me. You see what they was doing ten minutes later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's not so I don't that's something we should promote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I really don't.
Speaker 4: Like after you, after you physically assault a woman, eating her pussy should not be the solution.
Speaker 3: Maul, Where were you when the A.
Speaker 4: D and Luca trade was brought to your your phone, your front door. Maybe it was it the Uber eats guy that lets you know when he knocked on your door of when had happened.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 3: Sitting down. I think it was the grains right.
Speaker 4: That was yesterday, right, No, the night before Saturday, Saturday night, super late. Actually it was almost right before midnight on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Oh Saturday night. Yes, I was. I was in bed, I was laying down.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 3: I was on my phone looking at some clip. It was porn, know what it was?
Speaker 5: It wasn't It wasn't porn, mcclassy guy, I don't want porn after our shower, before a shower, fair, So I was watching something and then I saw my homeboy text me. It was like is this real? So you know, whenever you see that in a text, I'm like, all right, man's what's happening? And I clicked on it and it was the Luca has been traded. The Dallas Maverage trade Luca Donchez to the l A Lakers for Anthony Davis. And I immediately read it and was like, yeah right. I was like, there's no fucking way Luca for a d No, this this is not real.
Speaker 4: And I was out with some of my frid brothers and someone said that this is after Mars birthday party and everyone shamed him and cursed him out for like saying, some dumb so you didn't even.
Speaker 3: Watch sports the funk up? Yeah, and then which they treated him that way, and then I text, oh, that's what I was doing. I think it was the uh I think the fight had just ended.
Speaker 5: Benevidez fight had I think just ended when that happened, and I text my boy, uh Lake a legend, Trevor reason.
Speaker 3: I hit him.
Speaker 5: I was like I always go to him to see if things are really and especially when it comes to legas, and before he could respond, I hit him back and said, no, it's confirmed, and he was like, oh wow, like he couldn't even believe that. And I think that was something that was resonated around the league. I don't think any player, any GM, any president, any owner could have predicted that the Dallas Mavericks would trade away easily top three player in the league right now. And you know, nobody saw it coming. It wasn't It wasn't even any rumors of this happening.
Speaker 3: Like, it wasn't been a rumor.
Speaker 5: It wasn't anything like yo, the Lagas is talking about moving a d it was. There was no talk about it. Luca has been hurt, he hasn't been playing. Kyrie has been holding it down for the MAVs. So this literally came out of nowhere. Now that we, you know, have more information, the GM for the Mavericks said that, you know, they had to him and Rob Plinka. It was just conversations between them. They couldn't even tell nobody. The coach, Jason Kidd, he didn't even know anything about it, which I think is absolutely fucking crazy that the head coach doesn't know that you're about to trade away the franchise player, his starting point guard, and then there was a reason, because then I got into the well, why did they trade him? There had to be something that Luca told them about maybe not signing an extension. They were talks about Luca had had had gone up to about two hundred and seventy plus pounds since he hasn't been playing, that he gained a lot of weight, talks about him being a liability on defense, and they felt like they could never really win and get over the hump with Luca being the defensive liability.
Speaker 3: I don't care what the talks is. Trading away Luka Doncic for Anthony Jermaine Davis. I don't even know.
Speaker 4: His middle name is absolute fucking blast. For me, now, I will as a Laker fan.
Speaker 3: How do you feel though I'm.
Speaker 5: Still as a Laker fan? I'm I'm you know, I'm not mad at it. I got Luca, but it's like it's still not the roster as it stands today while we're recording this. It's still not enough to have any success.
Speaker 4: And you know, you don't feel like the chemistright between him and Brownie will be good.
Speaker 3: It's not enough. You have two ball dominant players. Brownie.
Speaker 5: I don't see no Lebron. I don't see Luca and Lebron compliment each other. Well, even though Lebron is a willing passer, he's a but then he needs the ball in his hands to pass.
Speaker 3: Luca needs the ball in his hands to score. Pass. Whatever he wants decide to do, it has to run through Luca.
Speaker 4: Well, Kyrie, even being a point guard, it's still ball dominant. But yeah, but Kyrie's a different type of Kyrie doesn't care about scoring twenty points. Yeah, he doesn't care about that. Kyrie can go and get twenty twenty five points if he wants to.
Speaker 5: But I think Kyrie's he's that type of guy as we know, where he's okay with talking his ego away a little bit. He doesn't have much of an ego when it cause he knows he's one of the best players in the league.
Speaker 3: But he doesn't.
Speaker 5: Kyrie is a different type of complimentary player. Whatever you need Kyrie to do, he's gonna do it. Lebron is one of the greatest players ever. He's at the point in his career where obviously he wants to try to win again, so maybe he will be willing to come off the ball a little bit and you know, be less of a facilitator and a ball dominant guy. I just don't see these two style of play complimenting each other that well.
Speaker 3: I think that the.
Speaker 5: Lakers obviously still need to address their center position. I think they need another guy off the bench that they can rely on night and night out to kind of pick up the scoring slack whenever Luca or Lebron you know, aren't scoring the ball as well. There's a lot of gaps that the Lakers still need to address. But let's keep everything in perspective. This is a great rebuilding point. If Luca does decide that he wants to sign a long term deal with.
Speaker 3: The Lakers, Bronz he's the new faith. Yeah, but we don't we don't know what the statue. Yeah, but we don't know what Luca wants. Luca.
Speaker 5: Luca may not be looking for the spotlight of Hollywood. That may not mean anything, Luka Doncic. He might he was cool in Dallas, you know what I mean, Like he doesn't. I don't think that he's like, you know, dying to be under the light. He's a player that no matter, he could be playing in Alabama and the lights are going to be bright whenever Luca's on the court, So he doesn't need the Hollywood A lord, he doesn't need that.
Speaker 4: In no way am I comparing Lakers Nicks, even the Bulls for that matter, to what the Dallas Mavericks market is like. But let's not pretend Mark Cuban didn't put together a franchise that is in the limelight all the time, like Luca's still very much. It's not La of course, yeah, but that's I mean, Luca is somewhat used to that. Dallas maybe the biggest B market. Mark Keban made that shit limelight.
Speaker 3: Oh no, for sure.
Speaker 5: But Luca's been He's been a star since he was seventeen years old, Like this is not you know, him being the star is not new to him. I just again, they gonna be at Highlight rom No, no, he won't be there. But I just think that the with a course light Nah, he's Luca's not that type of guy. I just think that they got to address the rest of the roster. Though this is a great start. This is a great obviously a focal point, centerpiece, but they need to kind of dress up the rest of the table before they decide to have things giving dinner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before we get to voicemails on Thursday evening, probably around eleven pm. Ees T, I'll put out I peach, put a fly together. Whatever, Gonna go on YouTube live, do a little live stream before the single comes out, cut it off at midnight so everyone can actually go listen to it and get my streams up in stream farm it rather than listen to it with me.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna have a listening party for the song that isn't out yet until the song drops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm gonna play it like it's already. I can play it on YouTube so they can hear it before then.
Speaker 3: How much trouble are you in at the label? Like how much?
Speaker 4: Because you should see the back in the n I just want to push the record, see if Leon's available.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you could call in you know, No, no, I definitely call it, but I just I want to know, like, all right, what's what we're doing it? Like saber chat me. You're not gonna send twenty dollars? No, No, I'll super chat you.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, like, I just want to make sure the labeling, Like, yo, fan, you gotta the label's not telling you to do this No, okay, this is this is all you. The label is me as odd and Brick, but A and Brick could have been on you like yo oh. I mean if they would have said that, I would agree with him.
Speaker 3: Oka it was Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just figured it'd be a cool no no live because we used to uh, Thursday night around like eleven pm Eastern.
Speaker 3: We used to do Instagram live. But you know we can't do that sh it no more. Yeah. Yeah, they took a lot of fun away from that. Yeah, that's on YouTube. Do some super chat.
Speaker 5: Let's do a spaces. You want to do spaces maybe the next day. I'll be a social media hall for the night. Fuck it, I'll go everywhere with you, hop around the.
Speaker 4: Spaces doesn't care about music, they care about drama.
Speaker 6: Can we bar hop and go and like ask them like requests, like yo, I got something for you. I feel like that would be cool content.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to do street team ship? You'll play the record?
Speaker 6: You should we bar hopping like y'o play this? That'd be fun.
Speaker 3: No, they gonna hear ory with the name of the song. Who are you who like exactly play the song?
Speaker 4: And fine, I'm with the first choice that little sister that night, be like, Yo, here's the virus. It's going crazy like these one of these are cdj's in too.
Speaker 5: No, it's going crazy. I need a song because I'm actually I'm actually doing the R and B playlist. Uh, that's dropping after your song come out. Somebody had that song tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. I sent it to radio. I sent the clean version. Leol's talking crazy on it. He curses once.
Speaker 5: Oh, they played Pedophile the Grammys. We say fuck though, this ship is stupid anyway, Sorry, baby. Do do we have voicemails?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We do.
Speaker 2: You've got mail everybody.
Speaker 7: I'm calling because I need to make a major life changing decision.
Speaker 3: Why are you calling us?
Speaker 7: A few months and I like a second or third opinion? So, long story short. I'm twenty nine years old. I'm from Florida, and I used to be married for five years, but I'm currently going through a divorce. I need to decide if I want to move to a different city, move to another state, or move out of the country. Ex she lives here, she has a career here, and I don't see her moving anytime soon, so I want to get away from her, like as fast as possible. Back when I was in the military, I lived in Germany for three years, and honestly, Europe was like the best time of my life. A lot of my friends got out of the military and they still lived there, and they told me that, like, they're never coming back to America and staying in Europe was the best decision that they could have made. So I'm heavily thinking about moving back to Europe.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 7: Only problem is I come from a huge family and we've got come property and my uncle is pretty much making it my responsibility to take care of it. So I don't know if I want to be selfish and move or if I want to take care of the family business.
Speaker 2: My lease ends in August.
Speaker 4: My grandmother's body wasn't even cold before my pop sold that fucking house.
Speaker 3: Sell it? Oh, is you cool? I respect that fuck family lit sell that shit. Well.
Speaker 5: I was laughing because I knew where he was leading with that question of should he moved to another city state. I knew he was literally trying to completely get away from his ex wife. He don't even want to maybe bump into her anywhere in the city.
Speaker 4: That's a crazy divorce where you're like Yeah, you know, I'm thinking about maybe another town or maybe another kind of country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, another country.
Speaker 5: I wish you would have told us if the family property or businesses in the city he's currently in. Yeah, because then I would say, well, just move to that city and run the family business. You kind of kill two birds with one stone.
Speaker 3: That he lives in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so maybe move somewhere close, like if you live in Dallas, move to Austin.
Speaker 3: One of those type of things.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: I can hear the tone in his voice. Fuck everybody over there. Go back to Europe. Go to Germany where where you felt alive, where you felt free.
Speaker 3: Yeah. To go to London when you knew yourself moved to Paris, or move to London. Yeah, just enjoy your life.
Speaker 5: You can still come back and visit and you know, spend a week in the town where your family business is at and get you know, your business affairs.
Speaker 3: In order, and then go back to go back to London or go back to Paris.
Speaker 5: Like I say, if your heart is in you know, living overseas, because you enjoyed your time when you and the military and you live there and you're already have a village there, friends and support system over there. I say, go for it, man, whatever makes you happy. But I think that there's still a way where he could still come back and forth and make sure that the family businesses yeah, is doing all right.
Speaker 4: Or stay in the town and do some spiteful shit, make sure that that company thrives. You buy more property off your uncle's lot, and keep going till you run your X side of town. If she's gonna buy property or do anything within the town, she has to go through you.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like, either commit all the way to it, or go back to where you felt alive when you were in the military in Germany. Fucking them weird white women that you know there's a little bit of stubble under their armpits, but enough that you'd.
Speaker 3: Still be wherever you feel alive.
Speaker 4: Bro, Just go do that, because I could tell, like, even when he started talking about the military in Germany, you could say his voice got a little higher. That was the last time he looked in the mirror and saw himself.
Speaker 3: He felt alive.
Speaker 4: Yes, he smiled with the frankfurts and all that shit.
Speaker 3: I like giving man and given toxic advice. My toxic advice would be date her sister.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was his wife, Maul, not his just a random chickens and that's onless his wife.
Speaker 3: He clearly doesn't like her anymore. Hates her. Yeah, he hates her. He was talking earlier about hate. He hates that.
Speaker 5: He's thinking about moving out of the country to not run into that moment.
Speaker 3: So data's sister, bro, she's held you back. Give us, sister a little pickle tickle, you know, just hit it.
Speaker 4: A couple of times, he had dreams he wanted to he wanted to get a house on the country side in Germany, right outside a concentration camp. That's what's his dream. And she took that away.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, do what you gotta do.
Speaker 5: But you know, I know the family business is kind of on the back of his mind as he as he said, I would say, either move to another city close to it the family businesses and so that you still have distance in between you and your ex wife, or completely abandoned the family business for a while, or your family and to go back to Europe, come back and forth, you know, a couple of times out of the year.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's doable.
Speaker 5: But you know, whatever makes you happy, if if you know overseas and Europe is calling you.
Speaker 3: Go back to Europe, man, Go go make your own beer.
Speaker 4: Go dress like the Great twenty finally went to Huvil and that get up dressed that way.
Speaker 3: Do what you want to do, man, Yeah, man, got to make yourself happy. You good baby.
Speaker 6: D I don't think he should be running from his ex wife, but that's just me. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: Don't stay ten toes in town and make yourself more miserable to prove a point.
Speaker 3: That's what men.
Speaker 4: We die inside because we always have to prove a point, and that point's going to make us more miserable. When we could just let that shit go and move to Australia, like we could just be happy, but we have to stay right here to make sure everyone else is miserable, just to prove that point.
Speaker 3: Nah, just leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go to Greenland for five thousand dollars for a week. You can go to Antarctica on a cruise five grand.
Speaker 3: Easy.
Speaker 4: You can go see the twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I like that.
Speaker 5: Hopefully he gave you some good advice. Don't listen to us, but hopefully we gave you some good advice.
Speaker 4: What would you do what would be the first thing you do off a terrible fresh divorce. Let's say ten years. She took your youth, your money, she took your your livelihood. She just she took every bit of being that you had. Yeah, and then you hit the lotto. Let's add that in a scenario. So you hit the lot, I have some money to play with.
Speaker 3: You can do something immediately. I hit the lotto before we got divorced.
Speaker 4: You left the courthouse, and then you saw the powerball numbers and it was her birthday.
Speaker 5: Oh god, man, I gotta move wherever she lived. I gotta move across the street.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Men just want to make themselves miserable to prove a point.
Speaker 3: No, I would be happy.
Speaker 5: She's gonna be the miserable one, though, when she see that that party bus pulling up every night with strippers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she gonna be. But you're gonna start to feel empty inside after a while.
Speaker 5: For me, it was her fault, though, baby did If you think I hit the powerboy and I'm gonna feel empty inside up hitting the power.
Speaker 6: Boy, strippers from the strippers, having strippers at your house every night.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just a party. You don't say, but just just have a party, just you know, every night.
Speaker 6: Ma, I can't even imagine. I can't imagine party one.
Speaker 5: None of you niggas. I don't want to see none of you hoes. You will never you will never be able to find me. The only way you will find me is if you happen to go to vacation on the island I live on and just bumping too me on the beach because I'm wearing I'm not cutting my hair. I'm wearing the same shit every day. I hit the poblem out of here. Y'all will never see me again. Fuck this podcast, fuck all this shit.
Speaker 3: I'm out. But you can do that now, say fuck this podcast.
Speaker 6: And yeah, but you could go live somewhere on an island. Now, like living on an island isn't that expensive?
Speaker 3: I can't. I have to be hit. But we are on island. But you know, I've been to Long Island. It's expensive too. Long Island is the most expensive island. So that's it. You just moved to another island. And yeah, not cut your hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, completely off the grid. I don't need a party. I don't need a bunch of people around me. I don't need that ship. I don't need that. I have a couple, you know, a couple of lady friends that read books to me and things like that. I mean, that's what you pay them for to just like read you tell me what you read this month, and you know, give me like the breakdown of the book and kind of like be like my my in my real life audio book, like kind of like just give me the story.
Speaker 4: This is a great episode. Everyone has a wonderful week. We will be back.
Speaker 3: We will be black.
Speaker 6: Wait now, hold on, because I have a we have our first voicemail submission for the Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Really, oh, we're starting out the gate. I thought I thought we're gonna play them all on Valentine's dayhol we give a little just a little tease for people to still submit.
Speaker 3: To play them all on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Well, no, we could tease this one because like.
Speaker 3: Really good and like like we're just gonna not like consider it for like.
Speaker 4: No, it could set the tone that everyone that comes after this is trash. Okay, I like this could set the tone on now you're using yourself and this could be a promo.
Speaker 3: I'm with that for the first one.
Speaker 4: But you guys do still have ship two weeks almost yeah to submit.
Speaker 6: No, it ends you have until February eleventh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so you have some time. You man have a weekend to rite.
Speaker 3: You have a week? Yeah, got a week.
Speaker 6: I gotta write my freestyle. Y'all can write. Y'all ship to take me in mall out.
Speaker 3: They were upset.
Speaker 6: I wrote. One of the rules that we came up with is that you know, you can't try to there's only one submission per person, So you can't try to shoot at me and shoot at mall like the buys. They can't try to give.
Speaker 3: Both of us. Yeah, you have to pick pick a gender. Yeah, I said, pick a struggle. Pick a struggle date and me and day and mall pick a struggle back. Yeah, that'd be a rough one. Wait, wait, what y'all trying to say right now? Why would that be a rough one?
Speaker 4: That's someone that was dating you and baby D at the same time.
Speaker 6: I think we can all say that that's a thirteenth and fourteenth for reason. But we're gonna roll the voicemail and listen to this young man's submission. I haven't heard it yet. I just heard him say that he was submitting, so I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Low crew.
Speaker 2: My name is Sarah Crumble from Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Did he sing a chocolate ring?
Speaker 2: Watch you guys up? They were listen to you guys as well.
Speaker 3: He got the voice up.
Speaker 2: You're phenomenal.
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is it Valentine's message for my favorite past?
Speaker 4: For a second?
Speaker 3: A man bird?
Speaker 4: Is that? This must be one of those forty year olds that was in your TikTok dms. For sure, don't do that, I don't think so. You recorded this on a bluetooth in his ear.
Speaker 2: I heard.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, his voice is pretty deep. This is the bone Collector. I saw that movie you're talking about. I should bring a gun when I drive it, Like, are you fucking kidding me? He drives a taxi fucking kills his victims.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, marriage. I'm quite a connoisseur of wine. My favorite the serial A nice wirlw okay? And this is the poem entitled Merlow for baby d okay? Is it me? Or is it the place where we missed? Field of plumbing out ring texture bends with agility as you dance. Supply I spin you watching earnestly you say, supply late except low from origin, finishing that eternity, your bouquets fragrance, and the anticipation of your taste moves men's palaced that there's eager to draw your full body closer to me. He said, he was eager ride my tongue. Sweetness.
Speaker 3: He went left.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The cops just railing his house. Maw, they kicked the door in, Maw.
Speaker 4: You wasn't feeling his wine tasting Demaris is the vineyard in that you ain't catch the little my bouquets fragrance.
Speaker 3: Come on now, yo, man, Oh my god, baby was great. I will never let baby d go anywhere with that man.
Speaker 6: You kid, stop no, because I do want people to send in good poems.
Speaker 4: Baby, I don't want people to send good poems too. That wasn't a good poem.
Speaker 3: It was a good pone. It was the delivery made me. What was good about that bone? He had? He had some tendres. But let me check my.
Speaker 4: My pedophile app that I what's his name and address? Because he's definitely on that ship.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so. I mean I was, you know, the thunder Wise, the riding of the tongue.
Speaker 6: At the end, I think he jumped off the bridge a little bit, but I think.
Speaker 3: Before that had dream but he was awake, so he noted, ride my tongue, eighth peach clip that ride my tongue, sweetness?
Speaker 4: Is this bubba from Forrest Gump?
Speaker 3: Ride my tongue sweetness? Sounds like junks. Know, it's some sick niggas in the world.
Speaker 6: Man telling you you can't make fun of the people aren't gonna want to submit.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm sorry, Yo, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 3: You gotta send like.
Speaker 4: If you if we genius that and like get the lyrics. He was talking some ship. He was just how he presented it was a little creepy, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's what I'm like. It was creepy he called void. That is how you end up on the ten o'clock news because you don't think this ship is creepy. Well we how, No, this is what I'm saying. You're gonna walk right into it. Okay, what time you want to pick me up right upside your glad fucking garbage bag.
Speaker 6: Well, he's not what I'm saying is it wasn't like it was uninvited. We told him to write a poem. Yeah, some risks with some riz if you want to take me out. He called the number and did what we asked him to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we aren't actually gonna put that filter on there. That's ride, my sweetness. That is that ship ride my tongue, sweetness. He sounds like it's Adam's Apple big and that's a good sign. She gonna end up in the trunk. I'm killing you.
Speaker 4: This is what happened for baby t Look at what she's interested. He's driving us around. He gonna hit up in the trunk as soon as I go pick this with Nigga. Both in the truck told me how we gonna get out of here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Both, you set her a poem? I could just you want the keys. I would never do that.
Speaker 3: I'll bring my gun.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 3: That dude is he's from with Peeves bro Kidsas City.
Speaker 4: So is he gonna fly if he wins?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Is he gonna because I'm down to drive and pay for the meal, But.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna fly Kansas City. People who are.
Speaker 6: Who are in the Tri state area or like immediately close to us will give them a prize.
Speaker 3: It won't be the date, but okay, yo, that is funny as fun. I think that was a good way to pop it off.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 5: No, he set the he sets that, he set the he said, he ain't he not bullsh somebody got who's gonna be ride my tongue?
Speaker 3: Who's gonna beat that? He like he had time and he got straight to it.
Speaker 4: And if you've been to a winery, there was there was some wordplay there. He went said, plumbing oak, plumbing oak. You know what I think this is. I think this is hate. That's not because I don't think i've I've went through the voicemails. Is there any from all?
Speaker 7: Yet?
Speaker 3: They're all for Baby D? Not any from all?
Speaker 7: Yet?
Speaker 4: You can't even get these chicks to run.
Speaker 3: Yo, Thank y'all appreciation, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't even get the fellows to run for you.
Speaker 3: I'm cool. Thank you? Is America?
Speaker 4: Will you listen to any of the poems that the fellas send for you?
Speaker 3: Though for the merch and don't got to be a date, but for the.
Speaker 5: Gift Baby D? One thing, Uncle promise, is any niggas sitting a poem in here for me? We are not listening to?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Being Demerius will listen to it live on air when ma all goes to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I won't. I won't sit here.
Speaker 5: I'm not listening to that ship because if a dude call and tell me to ride is, We're gonna have a problem.
Speaker 4: But y'all want contin what's the issue want? It's for our purposes. Back to Kanye is white and everything.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: So I was thinking for art work. If if page makes you Kanye and me, that girl would be tight.
Speaker 3: Damn he already had. He was already over here working on it.
Speaker 4: You know, No, pet have my hu haa right on the red carpet. Can't have it.
Speaker 3: No, I know what we could do. We could do.
Speaker 5: Roy could be Chappelle Rome, what's her name, Chapel Chapel Rome, and I could be Babyface.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, that works out great for me. I love the balance. Yeah, it feels it feels very fair.
Speaker 3: Feel see do you feel? See?
Speaker 4: I couldn't be a homie that's doing backflips off the piano, right, I gotta be Chapel Rome, Vincient boom. You know how many amazing white men did ship last night?
Speaker 3: That was fire.
Speaker 4: Now I'm Chappelle Rome, chapel. Oh shit, fucking ride my ponies.
Speaker 3: Oh man, ride my tongue. Shit, you ain't ever talk about ride your tongue? O mine? Yeah, I see you. Look at you, you just you know, mean, she don't even know. Look at the screen. You don't even know. We don't do that at the top.
Speaker 4: This was a fun episode. Shout out to everyone that won a Grammy Award. Shout out to everyone that was nominated and did not win. That's still an amazing accomplishment. And shout out to everyone that released incredible music and did not get nominated or win an award. You are still great as well.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the Weekend.
Speaker 5: I hate the fact that he didn't make that song Opening Night a little longer.
Speaker 3: That shit is crazy one album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need some more time to live with the album, but I did like it all first listen. It's like an hour and a half yea, his birthday party yesterday.
Speaker 3: Tough to like.
Speaker 4: You can't that's not set up music. Yeah, it's just Mickey MoU's clubhouse. But we will talk next episode more about the Weekend album. I did like it off the first listen, and this was fun. I am sick as fuck I need to leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I got you. Did you take your ginger shot?
Speaker 2: I did? Yes?
Speaker 3: All right, shout, go.
Speaker 5: Home, take a shower, sleep with your sweatsuit on. Yep, sweat that shit out. We'll kick it with you in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Be safe, be blessed, be healthy. I'm that nigga. He drank some ginger. Peace, no wr en