Speaker 1: Andrew. Yes, the Chiefs did it. Yeay cheeze. And this is why the high v mahomes magic Crunch. I was eating so much of it during the fourth quarter and it worked. You were about to run on the field. They text you. I said, don't do it, Scott. Well, congratulations to the Chiefs. Danielle, we're going.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't even know we were.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just stop it. You're in a hurry. You're in a hurry, right, and I'm okay.
Speaker 3: I haven't ntil about twenty after.
Speaker 4: Well, I was sitting around for half an hour because you were editing something, so I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's okay. No worries. Hey, welcome to Serial Killer. It isn't worry. This is worry. It's episode eighty. Yay, we're old. Well, I mean, actually, come to think of it. Oh, first of all, I'm Scotty Bee. That's Danielle, there's Andrew. Hi, and this is the podcast where we talk about cereal and we think inside the box. Yes, yes, so seeing as it's episode eighty, that reminded me of eighties television. Oh great, And of course since Danielle is here so wonderful. Yeah, I know, I just have to play. There's only one big show that actually debuted in nineteen eighty comedy, you know, because that's all we deal with his comedies here. So Andrew was a comedy. Chips came out in nineteen seventy seven and it wasn't a comedy. See I missed that in episode seventy seven.
Speaker 3: There were some funny moments, yes.
Speaker 1: But it was just dumb. My favorite but dumb. Anyway, So Andrew, do you know what show this is?
Speaker 2: This is come on the facts of Life.
Speaker 5: No, there's no words to total.
Speaker 1: Legal a long.
Speaker 2: It's not conna be anythings.
Speaker 1: Were you born?
Speaker 2: Does nineteen ninety one sound like it's in the eighties to you?
Speaker 1: Hello, Henry Muriel cosmic cow.
Speaker 2: Here's a cow.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's cosmic cow. Henry was a cartoonist for a newspaper. What what it's a newspaper. I I never say this word, but Bro, Jim J. Bullock was in it. Zaney Jim J. Bullock.
Speaker 2: And so there's a cow and some Zaney guy.
Speaker 3: That you're he doesn't know who Jim J. Bullock is. There's no idea.
Speaker 1: And he spelled his name dumb too. He spelled it JM. But it was still Jim. Yeah, yeah, that was you know, it was too close for comfort. It was a show in nineteen eighty show. It lasted six seasons and you've never even heard of it before.
Speaker 2: You need just like your own podcast appreciating eighties television.
Speaker 1: Danielle and I are going to do that, and you and Danielle are going to do the Serial Remix podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've got so many podcasts.
Speaker 1: So many our own podcast network, all right, so you know we have lots of wonderful listeners. Yeah, okay, I can't. I don't know how to say this girl's name. How do you say that? Oh my god, Andrew, how do you say that?
Speaker 3: Claire By?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say Claireby, Claireby.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Claireby was so happy when we did the Serial school episode. Yeah that you got so sick from it and you hated it so much that she got it's a present and this box arrived yesterday. Hold on while I go down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 2: I hate this healthy cereal trend. It's bad for you.
Speaker 1: Just get over it. Okay. So this company touts themselves as the childlike cereal for adults.
Speaker 2: Where is there an age limit on a cereal box.
Speaker 1: This is Cereal School's competitor. You see these ads pop up all over Facebook, Magic spoon. Oh okay, it's another one of those Keto friendly here. Hold on, it's the high protein Keto friendly, gluten free, grain free, soy free, wheat free, nothing artificial, childlike cereal for grown ups.
Speaker 2: Taste free maybe, yeah, taste free one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And there's four different varieties in this box. And I'm pretty sure this this box costs like forty five dollars?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: She paid them where you are such a nice person. So there's cocoa, there's blueberry. These things are so trippy. There's frosted, and there's fruity.
Speaker 3: Okay, trying today, We're gonna break.
Speaker 1: Into all of them real quick. Yeah, let's just see how awful they all are.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're good, Maybe they taste better than the other one.
Speaker 1: Which one do you want to start with? I want to start with Well, can you repeat the flavors? Yes, there's blueberry, coco, fruity, and frosted. I think fruity you want to go fruit. It is not even like fruity circles.
Speaker 3: It's just called fruity, the.
Speaker 1: Fruity loops, and from the pictures I've seen, they're like very vibrant color. Oh, I think it needs a Scotty shake. Hold on, let me just Scotty shake it.
Speaker 2: Scotty shit shake.
Speaker 5: Shack shot shake it Cereal, Cereal, Scottie shirt sh.
Speaker 2: Shake Cereal shake Cereal.
Speaker 1: That's a song you wanted, right, Andrew? That was it? How many times start to say it's the Harlem shake, But this is a good alternative. Okay, do you have a Harlem shake one?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, I have to ask for it. I thought that's what you want. You never asked for it. No, I just asked for shake song for a shake. Oh my god. Look at the size of this box. Yes, look at the size of this bag.
Speaker 3: Very pretty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this reminds me of Pink Panther Cereal that was around in the seven Does you remember that, Andrew?
Speaker 2: I wasn't alive, but I know who the pink Panther is to remember.
Speaker 3: A Cereal when he wasn't even in his mother's wound.
Speaker 7: Because he could have seen it. Yeah, because I just often google cereal boxing.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 3: This is your job, He's job is the one that pays the bills.
Speaker 2: Thank you, That's what he always.
Speaker 1: He doesn't get it yet. You know what this smells like? He pre smelled and gagged. It smells like do you remember when we were kids? Andrew doesn't remember, But do you remember when we were kids and you'd go to the dentist and they would put that foam thing in your mouth and you'd have to chew on it and the florid. I remember that. I even tweeted about that. Really well, this smells like the bubblegum one which I always threw up from all the.
Speaker 2: Time, and they would make you do that. It was the duck bill and it would make you quack.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to think I was just invited in today to see if I throw up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, join the club. He does that to me too. No, but there's gonna be There's gonna be an interesting bonus box though. All right, So okay, let's just bang these outs and says four of them. Okay, there you go, magic.
Speaker 3: I need a palette cleanse in the middle.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I like the color. It is nice color. Wait a minute, oh my god, oh wait, wait, wait it's not that all.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, let me take you again.
Speaker 1: Maybe the milk is bad, but the cereal is not that terrible. Yeah it is. No, it gets bad.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, At first it tastes like fruit loops.
Speaker 1: No, no it doesn't.
Speaker 2: At first in what world where first bite to can?
Speaker 1: Sam just turned over in his grave. I didn't even know the weird the original one is dead. They have a weird rabbit dragon. What is this?
Speaker 3: They are so on drugs when they made that this is better than the other thing.
Speaker 7: No, yes, it tastes like stale bubble gum. Yes, that's exactly it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the milk bad.
Speaker 5: I think it's that.
Speaker 1: Bam, I don't smell the milk.
Speaker 3: No, the milk is fine. I just said I had a bowl of I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, smell the milk. We just we just opened it today. But that's what I'm saying. You know, we'll try a fresh container just in case. But still we get the gist of the cereal. This gets a bowl. I will give it also a ball.
Speaker 2: It tastes like why would I want to eat stale gum?
Speaker 1: It's gross. Actually, no, I'm backing it down. I'm backing it down to a spoon a spoon for me.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm going to give it two bowls.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't mind this.
Speaker 3: We at first I thought, but then then I changed.
Speaker 1: I was afraid. I've been sick the last couple of days and this is not I feel like I now have stomach cramps. You and your stomach cramp for this. I didn't need to you know what, They're all the same. I just realized this is not what's on the cover of this one. Well, see when you open it, it smells like frosting a weird scuba diving guy with an old schooly type mask. I don't want to say this is so millennial, but the box everything is very millennial. I'm getting like a foamy taste. Look behind you, Look behind Garrett. I'm getting like a garret. There's like a foamy taste in my mouth. The SA parties, he could actually eat all of these.
Speaker 4: What does that guy sitting on the occurpus really have to do with this blueberry cereal?
Speaker 1: Again, it's millennial, so it's trendy in hit it's actually making me nauseous. I completely agree. I like it.
Speaker 2: Joe bowls does not mean you like it any but I don't dislike it.
Speaker 1: It's giving me a sensation in my mouth that I just do not like you.
Speaker 3: But what's the name of that Guida's milk?
Speaker 1: What is milk for you? Market to just get the same rup? Got this milk? What bodega? Is this problem milk? It's Guida's own two percent reduced fat milk, farm fresh taste where farm from a New Britain, Connecticut. Hey, you don't feel that any.
Speaker 7: Milk again, it's stale bubblegum. So it feels like after you chew bubble gum and after a while you're like, I'm just cheating.
Speaker 3: I feel like I have something on the roof of my mind.
Speaker 1: Yes, this smells smells like frosty popcorn.
Speaker 3: Oh, this smells Can I have awful spoon?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 2: Now I was that scarred? Why are you putting us in this episode?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? Ready? One, two, three?
Speaker 3: It's just like.
Speaker 1: God, who's eating this? Get closer so they can hear your gag? Get closer, disgusting?
Speaker 3: Wait, Andrew, you probably do you remember strawberry shortcakes? Okay, remember strawberry shortcake.
Speaker 1: Dolls, her friend blue whatever blueberry muffin.
Speaker 3: When you used to put them all together in a room. They would smell like vomit.
Speaker 2: But that's what this is.
Speaker 3: Reminds me of blueberry muffin. The smell and if she tasted her, she probably tastes her.
Speaker 1: Ingredients protein blend, milk, protein isolate, whey protein isolate, coconut, capioca, flowers, sweetener.
Speaker 2: It just tastes like, straight up like butter.
Speaker 1: It's another monk fruit one. This one has stevia as well.
Speaker 2: It tastes like just tastes like you got a little bit of blueberry syrup and then poured.
Speaker 1: It on a stick of butter. Hold on, it's disgusted.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 1: To the frosted.
Speaker 3: What are we giving it?
Speaker 1: We didn't I give that. I'm giving that nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't even give that a spool.
Speaker 1: It gets nothing for me. I feel like nothing's a Look, you know what, There's got to be people that just can't eat stuff and they're happy with this. But I don't want to know those people. It's like eating bread with no cars. It doesn't.
Speaker 4: Bad.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this one's just plain frosted. Oh wait, I.
Speaker 5: Don't want to see this anymore.
Speaker 3: You missed that by two boxes.
Speaker 1: I don't want to anymore.
Speaker 4: This is really cold cereal killers today, because the cereal is killing us.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they're gonna get mad at us after this episode. I don't care who actually wants to listen to his vomit, though people love it.
Speaker 3: I feel I need a new spoon. This one's contaminating.
Speaker 1: That's just spoon, relly.
Speaker 3: You just put this spoon on a dirty newspaper.
Speaker 1: Dirty newspaper. What's a newspaper? I know what a newspaper is. Here we go, here's frosted. Oh, not terrible, I'm not bad, not terrible.
Speaker 2: Nobody tastes like a rice crisbey tree. No, it does not, as it does.
Speaker 1: It has the artificial sweet er after taste. It tastes like a pudding pack. It tastes a vanilla pudding.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a race crispy tree. But the weird, kidding class mom made them.
Speaker 1: And here's what I'm getting. Like, oh, it's okay, I'm getting the pudding cup, but not the jellow one in the refrigerator. It's the Hunts one on the shelf. It's a shelf stable vanilla pudding. That's what I get. Two bowls and a spoonell I would eat this again. No, this is the kind of thing where you could try it, but if you eat a whole ball of it, you're going to be vomiting instantly.
Speaker 2: Again Melvin from class whose mom made those rice crispy treats.
Speaker 1: They're not good, but I mean I appreciate the effort, Melvin make Stevens mom, I give it a spoon.
Speaker 2: Stephen's mom definitely made this cereal.
Speaker 1: One spoon, one spoon.
Speaker 3: You know what if you mixed the chocolate with the vanilla, we don't mix.
Speaker 1: I forgot, well, I just cut my finger on Yeah, I just cut my finger open on the glue on the top of the box. Oh greats And now there's blooded on chocolate cereal. Do you know that? I used to work in a bagel place when I was eighteen, something that's definitely illegal nowadays. And I was making a vat of cream cheese. You have to put these big blocks of Philadelphia cream cheese in the big mixer, and I cut my finger when I was opening the thing, and a drip of blood went into the thing. And so my friend that was working it's like, dude, just make it, Strawberry, Just make it the strawberry Batch. I'm like, dude, I can't do it. I had such a conscience that I just couldn't throw it out. I'm gonna say what year did you work there? So they started we could tell our listeners, but you're a title to compensation. But here's what I'm saying, though, if I thought that, then there are people that with crazier mind than me that actually do that, and you'll never know.
Speaker 3: All right, don't you say something about the cereal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel like it stays on.
Speaker 1: Your teeth, yes, and on your tongue and the roof of your mouth. It's just yeah, it's very like that's weird. Yeah, it almost seems like you ate glue. All right, here's the chocolate one. This has been a great episode. Thank you all so much for as far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like a torture episode.
Speaker 1: Not only that last one wasn't terrible, No, that was really I thought you were lying. Here you go so funny. This one actually smells coocoy. Right, let's say, like.
Speaker 3: Dookie, it's better than another one.
Speaker 1: There's like soy sauce. There's a legit soy sauce.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not horrible, but it's not great.
Speaker 1: I will say the chocolate Magic Spoon is better than the chocolate Cereal School, It's still not good. I give this a ball and a spoon, one spoon, just a spoon.
Speaker 3: I'll give it a bowl.
Speaker 1: It has that unsweetened cocoa powder mixed type taste, and a strong hint of soy sauce.
Speaker 3: The best one was well, see I like the fruity one.
Speaker 1: No you didn't. It was okay, fruity tasted like bubble gum.
Speaker 3: And then the banana what's the banana?
Speaker 1: Banan frosted?
Speaker 3: Frosted was okay, yeah, but that don't try the blueberry.
Speaker 1: So magic spoon. You have failed us. You know what it is?
Speaker 3: Rue, They haven't failed us. A fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: It's not a fit.
Speaker 7: If you're about to fall off a cliff and you could only save frosted flakes or the magic spoon, who you saving.
Speaker 3: I'd say frosted flakes got it. But that doesn't mean it's failed us.
Speaker 1: Would you spend ten dollars for this box now?
Speaker 4: But for people who maybe had this gluten free problem and all these other problems, this is a good alternative.
Speaker 3: The fruity one and the vanilla. Not too bad.
Speaker 1: They could just eat something else.
Speaker 3: Okay, but maybe they literally want cereal.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Pia magic spoon, Thank you very much. Listener that sent that, I thank you, but it was actually very nice.
Speaker 3: She spent a lot of money. Could you name her by name please?
Speaker 1: Baby? I didn't know how to say it.
Speaker 3: What was it from?
Speaker 1: She's from Brooklyn and I told her i'd send her a shirt. So here comes your forty dollars shirt. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I mean that was very kind of We'll sign it for her.
Speaker 1: No, nobody wants it signed. I have never seen anybody wear a T shirt that's autographed.
Speaker 3: They ask us in the morning show to ruin it.
Speaker 1: They never wear them ever, Nobody wears them. It's such a way. I don't nobody wants to wear an autographed shirt. Please, not for nothing. Not for nothing. But I mean, who knows who the hell we are. She can be on the subway with a serial killer shirt autographed?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, hello, didn't I hear that?
Speaker 3: You guys made it into like the top ten food something.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are consistently featured in the top podcast. You're not even talking into the microphone.
Speaker 2: Dude, But it's still picking up my levels.
Speaker 1: Okay from the side.
Speaker 2: Okay, well maybe i'll talk over here now.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if you want to send us a cereal, make sure it's sealed, please. We don't need any of your cyanide laced flakes.
Speaker 3: Put it a little real gladluckle baggy.
Speaker 5: And see it over.
Speaker 1: We'll send your shirt if we try it on the show. How about that? Oh that cereal made me feel so sick my mouth right, you know what we need to Serial Killers bos and for this one?
Speaker 4: Uh oh here, now, why is Nate coming in?
Speaker 3: What are you trying to do to him? He had two strokes? You know, No, I know, don't kill him.
Speaker 1: This is not a stroke inducing. But Nate has been mentioning this cereal to me. Oh ever since we started this podcast. He said, Oh, I love it. You gotta get it. And I went to the store and I finally found it. So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and grab it. Oh, the cereal sack. I can't wait.
Speaker 6: High everybody, Oh yeah, right there. I'm so happy to finally be on the Serial Killers podcast. And the only reason I'm on here is because my favorite cereal is about to make an appearance.
Speaker 1: Now, how long have you been eating this cereal? I would say it's fifteen twenty years. Okay, so apparently it's been around for a while. Wow, Now I'll just take it out. It's peanut butter bumpers. But that's the thing, Andrew. It's a Mother's cereal, and we hate mother cereals.
Speaker 6: Guys, you don't know good cereal if it bit you in the fild.
Speaker 3: Okay, we just had two out of four decent cereals and other two. Two of them were not bad.
Speaker 1: Can I prep?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can I do? I do have to give a disclaimer on peanut butter bumpers.
Speaker 6: I believe they changed the formula sometime around seven years ago.
Speaker 1: Six seven years.
Speaker 3: Doesn't taste like pieces.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't taste like Ree's pieces. It has the most peanut that's what they're called.
Speaker 6: No, they're not, but Mother's peanut butter bumpers used to be the most peanut buttery of cereals.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not you listen. I used to love them. Now I just really like them. It smells delicious, It's very peanut buttery.
Speaker 3: Oh, it smells yummy.
Speaker 2: Box looks like it's made for kindergarteners.
Speaker 1: They haven't changed the back of the box in twenty years as well. That's encouraging.
Speaker 3: Why do they call it bumpers because it's just a fun peanut butter balls.
Speaker 1: Peanut butter balls. Oh God, damn it. Oh, it's your phone going on? Are you millennials? Just pressed? Ignoring his own wife? She has an emergency? Al right, hold on, hold on, No, it's fine. Hello, Hi, is it an emergency? Let me call you back in about five minutes. Okay, love you by all right. Let's see here we go, peanut butter bumpers from mothers.
Speaker 3: Look at the name of the milk, Nate Guida's milk.
Speaker 5: Have you ever.
Speaker 1: The milk is going to ruin it?
Speaker 7: Here go.
Speaker 1: Buddys are not.
Speaker 4: All the same.
Speaker 1: They are, some are brown, somewhere black.
Speaker 3: And what's the difference.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotta let him absorb the milk. I like this a lot, Thank you, Andrew. This is actually delicious. They're very crunchy. Yeah, and peanut buttery. Is this an ad for bumpers? It's just it's actually not bad. What I tell you, they're really good.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give this four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: This is right up there with Captain crunched peanut butter.
Speaker 3: I give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: That's a little harsh.
Speaker 6: Is possible on cereal killers?
Speaker 1: Five balls? Give it five balls? I got.
Speaker 3: I have a question, though, is it stale? Because it's very, very crunchy.
Speaker 1: It's really crunchy. That's a From now on, I'm not going to say things are stale. I'm going to say they're crunchy. Yeah, four bowls for me. Sorry, Garrett, you can't have this. It's full of sugar and gluten glues.
Speaker 3: Can I just tell you we just did four boxes that you could have eaten.
Speaker 1: Thanks for letting me know. Thanks for letting me know.
Speaker 6: I think they switched the formula back to the original formula. This is fantastic. This is the best bumpers I've had.
Speaker 1: In a long Where did you first have bumpers? Eat?
Speaker 6: I had them in Eerie, Pennsylvania. They sold them at Wegman's and they were in the organic food section. Were an organic food section in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Stopid it is the nineties?
Speaker 3: Does it take you back to your childhood?
Speaker 1: Well? This was like my late teams.
Speaker 4: You definitely need strong teeth for this, like Uncle Johnny could not eat this because his dentess would fall.
Speaker 1: Out one hundred percent. They'd be right in the bowl. What are you reading there, Scotty? There's questions and answers on the back. How many ears of corn were eaten in twelve minutes for the world's record?
Speaker 3: Well, how many?
Speaker 1: Six? Tell us thirty three point five ears of corn we're eating in twelve minutes?
Speaker 3: What's a point five ear of corn?
Speaker 1: I don't want to know where the other point off his butt? Yeah, this is actually really good ingredients cornflour, sugar, peanut butter. I really don't want to be this gross. Sorry, there's a warning contains peanut ingredients. Shocker. Really I want to be this gross. But imagine the guy who ate thirty three years of corn in twenty in twelve minutes. How bad his You know, at least he knew when he ate corn number two? Oh my gosh, does anybody want more? No? Yes, I will.
Speaker 3: I'm full from the other two boxes.
Speaker 1: This is an out of hand. Why okay, excuse me? Sorry, So you had Elvis in here like two weeks ago.
Speaker 7: Daniell's here all the time now, like she's moved in I see she's got a little caught in the corner, and now.
Speaker 1: Nate's in here. It's my favorite cereal, Brodie. There are other podcasts on this morning show, but they feed you. I see what they're doing, and.
Speaker 3: Poor Garrett just walks in but he can't eat anything.
Speaker 1: But we've played your jingle. There it goes. Yeah, let's hear it again.
Speaker 2: Shut hick ship.
Speaker 5: Shatty shut cheek.
Speaker 1: Shick shut cereal. Okay, we're so lame serious, so my jingles are here even if I'm not. Okay, it's fine, all right, enjoy everybody. Thank you. We got to get out of here. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: What Andrew, I have one more thing to say. What I'm bumping this up? This is a fire ball.
Speaker 1: You peanut butter bumped it out. Sorry Crench everyone, we gotta go. But wait, you didn't like stuff? You know people really care last year?
Speaker 3: Are you allergic to bumpers?
Speaker 2: You have a severe peanut Peanut butter bumpers have peanuts.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Garrett has an eppy pen. All right, thanks for listening. It's serial killing diabetes, not allergies. Pens a pen.
Speaker 3: Please write all of your complaints to Scottie.
Speaker 1: Box, because you know we mail things.
Speaker 2: If we had a po box, I can only imagine.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what nothing.
Speaker 2: You enjoy being on Serial Killers?
Speaker 1: I loved it. I give this experience six balls. Wow? Can you leave that review on iTunes?
Speaker 3: And we still need a milk sponsor?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please, any sponsor that one person wants to sponsor us. You know what, We'll even take a sponsorship from Magic Spoon or Cereal school Cream. I'll take itestly at this point. That is why I can need it. Do you know?
Speaker 2: When I first started here, I had a hemorrhoid and I spoke about it on the air.
Speaker 3: Hemorhoid? Isn't it a hemorrhoid?
Speaker 1: Coming from you? Of all people? We're making fun of my access.
Speaker 3: I don't have an access.
Speaker 2: I spoke about my hemorrhoids on air, and then preparation each sent a whole box still going through it.
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 7: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I was actually the person that ate.
Speaker 1: Thirty three years of corn? How many hemorrhoids have you had? For God's sake? Probably like a couple. You know, how old are you? Twenty eight? Cool? All right? Admit to anybody Serial Killers? It's been Episode eighty. Have a great week? And what day is today?
Speaker 2: And I don't it's what fake days?
Speaker 1: It's two day's Monday. Have a great weight. How was your Monday? Guys? Real stressful, old grind. We gotta go. Everybody say Crunch one, two three, All right, I'm glad you guys like them seriously.
Speaker 2: Yeah they were delicious.
Speaker 1: Oh they're very good. Yeah, Absolutely's the other show.