Speaker 1: The volume UFC three fourteen is headed the South Beach. It won't be all glitz and glamour, but stars will be out. Don't miss any of the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the official sports betting partner of the UFC. It promised to be another banger Knights of fights, especially the featherweight main event between two evenly matched fighters first time. Just picking something simple like a fighter to win and make your pick. It's that simple. And if you're new to Draft Kings, listen up. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly step into the octagon with Draft King sports Book. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook out now and use code money Moves. That's cold money moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler, or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot neat in New York call eight seven, seven and eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNNGG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: All right, listen up, taxpayer is time for what you all really tuned in and listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants you to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boost will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one charity A really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund, or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still Oh okay, time to take my financial enviroser hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details. And now I get back to my boring old day job. Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. On April eighteen, centners are coming from Oscar nominated filmmaker Ryan Coogler, director of Black Panther. In Creed starring Michael b Jordan, comes the motion picture event.
Speaker 2: Of the year.
Speaker 1: Quinn brother Smoking Stack, both played by Michael b Jordan, returned to their hometown for a fresh start, only to discover that an unspeakable evil is waiting to welcome them back. Don't miss the genre bending thrill ride shot with Imax film camera Centers. Arrived only in theaters on April eighteenth, Rated R under seventeen, not admitted without parents. Blending Vice signature dynamic storytelling with high octane world of sports. Vice Sports brings exciting and diverse range of programming that goes beyond the game. From gripping behind the scenes documentary to hard hitting investigative pieces and end depth profiles of athletes, coaching and teens. Vice Sports capture raw, inegury, drama and passion that makes sports truly unforgettable. Recent Vice Sports premiers include Brady Versus Belichick, The Verdict with host Christopher mad Dog Russo, two original documentaries Patino, Red Storm, Rising, Calipari, Razor's Edge, Dark Side of the Cage, The Grudge, and the sixth season of the hit show Dark Side of the Ring.
Speaker 2: And that's not all.
Speaker 1: Vice TV is bringing live sports action to your screen with Arenal Football One and Bare Knuckle Boxing. Feel the adrenalining of Arenal Football one, where fast paced action and high flying plays take center stage and thrilling high energy environment. Then brace yourself for raw, unfiltered intensity of Bare Knuckle Boxing, where every punch counts and the states are higher than ever. These live events bring excitement and unpredictability of sports into your living room, no hose bars. Whether you're a diehard fan or a casual viewer, Vice Sports offer fresh bowl perspective you won't find anywhere else. Catch these action pack live events alongside exclusive sports programming only on Vice TV. Go to vicetv dot com to find your cable channel.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Bill Belichick admitted not drafting Lamar Jackson in twenty eighteen was a major mistake. Belichick said took Sonny Michelle one pick before Lamar was selected with the thirty second pick of the overall draft.
Speaker 4: I mean that ain't only I mean there have been plenty of mistakes.
Speaker 5: Hell whoever all twenty eight teams that didn't draft Randy Mosse that was a mistake too.
Speaker 1: It's it's hindsight. It's a magnificent site. It's easy to say, but hold on. If they thought Lamar Jackson was gonna be this, they.
Speaker 2: Took it number one.
Speaker 5: It's been number one.
Speaker 2: It's oh Joe. It's easy to look back.
Speaker 1: I should have I should have put five hundred thousand to a million in Netflix.
Speaker 2: I should have put five hundred thousand to a million in Google. It's easy to look back down.
Speaker 5: Not through the roof. Yeah, yeah, you know, you never know. That's why it's call taking the chance of taking a gamble.
Speaker 1: What about those stars that we thought what about the blockbuster stark that I had?
Speaker 2: Can I say you're a blockbuster right now? Old Yoe? What the heck? Or AOL? Anybody in trusted it in AOL? Yeah? He Come on, man, that's great. Coach is easy.
Speaker 1: I mean, hindsight is a magnificent side because you have the luxury of knowing now what you didn't know then? Yeah, for help, who couldn't live their life like that? Oh Joe, who couldn't live their life like that? We go back and say, you know what, O Joe? Think about it? Just say, okay, we go to a bigger school. Hey, with our talent, we've probably be a top ten pig. We're gonna get a quart. Hey, now we got millions coming out. We'll get to a contract even sooner we got mommy. Come on, man, you make yourself sick doing that.
Speaker 4: As a scouting, as a scouting, as a GM.
Speaker 5: How do you look at Lamar Jackson at Louisville and College and pass on that with you and pass on based on what you see? I don't care what I don't care what the people say. I don't care what the media say about him being a running back. How do you pass on that understanding how dynamic he can be, how dynamic he was, because that is viewing him as a quarterback man. They wanted the man to work out as a wide receiver. Old Joe, what does that tell you?
Speaker 1: You had some prominent GMS that drafted great historically great players, said, I see him as a wide receiver. Remember they wanted Tim Tebow to work out that tight end. So you can understand why. I mean, it's just like the guy that took Yo Kitch in the second round.
Speaker 2: If they knew that they took Yo Kit in the first overall pick, if you know he gonna be a three time MVP.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm just you have an eye for football. I have an eye for football. I could see how dynamic he was in college.
Speaker 5: I can see how the shift in the game in which way it was headed, and know, okay, this is what I need.
Speaker 1: But I did say I thought the Ravens should take him. What pick did the Ravels because the Ravens had two first round picks. Yeah, I thought that. I just knew the Ravens was gonna take it with their first first round pick. So I said, oh, perfect, the Ravens are perfect. Yeah, I saw and then when they passed like.
Speaker 6: Us M and you win, seth, you lose something. Twenty who's the twenty fifth pick? Who did they take? Okay, the tight end they took a tight end.
Speaker 2: He had.
Speaker 1: He had some good he had some good years for the Bronco. I think he's still playing. He was at Clifton. No, he's at Uh, he's in New England. Isn't he back peyton Hurst?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but he might be a frigid but he okay, but oh Joe, that's the thing when you don't, when you don't, when you can't see like, oh, he can't play black. I'm like bro. And my thing was, I'm like bro, somebody threw for all them yards. Somebody y'all make it seem like the man rushed for three thousand yards.
Speaker 2: The man passed for three thousand. He runs for fifteen hundred.
Speaker 1: And his his is uh, his junior year or his sophomore year was better than the year than when he run the Heisman. I just knew the bro I knew. I said the Ravens. I think the Ravens gonna take him. I said I'd be a good pick. They're the right situation.
Speaker 2: What stop.
Speaker 7: I think it's a badass kid today.
Speaker 8: But who.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm getting your brother, bro?
Speaker 5: What do you do? What tight is that? I just tell you at Oh there you go?
Speaker 2: Yes, what they was?
Speaker 5: Where they was in the argum?
Speaker 2: No, he tearing He tearing stuff off the box.
Speaker 1: And they're argument. They've been fighting over over cloth the whole night.
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 1: So I called a lady today, So I'm I'm gonna get I'm gonna get it. I'm gonna get another one. You're gonna get another one, another one of these, not this one, No, not him?
Speaker 5: How do you how do you think they're gonna be accepting of a new dog.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be great, They're gonna be great, and you're gonna get another mail Yes, I've only had mail dogs. We've only had We've only had mail dogs. In my family, we've only had male dogs all this going back to my grandfather. I had hunting dogs, Riley and skimp uh us having Joe, Boyd and and and Homer and Champ.
Speaker 5: You've had Teddy and Titus. How are you so sure they're going to be accepting of a new male dog coming in?
Speaker 2: I'm the pack leader. I determined how everything goes okay, okay, okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, No, I had for at one point in time I had I had Tarzan and Taz, and I had Titan and Tunker. So I had for it one time, and then I had I had three. I had an akita named Samson but we called him Bowl, and I had Taz and.
Speaker 5: Tarzan, all these dogs at man.
Speaker 1: Well, I got these two right here. I'm going I'm getting another one probably in a month. He got papers, he's all vaccinated, he got a passport.
Speaker 2: I just talked to the lady.
Speaker 1: We're gonna ride the money, and then when she brings him over, I'll give her the rest of the money in cash.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. What kind of dog were we talking about?
Speaker 2: Another one of these are ponds? Well?
Speaker 5: Whoa, oh hell, oh heck, how much we got much?
Speaker 2: How must be talking?
Speaker 5: How much it costs?
Speaker 2: Same? Ten? Ten?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because you got it, oh Joe, he's coming from overseas on ten what.
Speaker 2: Ten bands? So that's why I need that fifty two hundred.
Speaker 1: It's only forty eight hundred, so you once I get my fifty two, So hold on.
Speaker 5: So you're paying ten ten thousand American dollars in this economy for a dog.
Speaker 2: We already you just spent you just spent twenty one thousand on one on one bedroom set.
Speaker 4: Now that was my living room furniture. Okay, living room.
Speaker 1: Man, people, furniture out people furnish your whole house for ten band.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, wait, wait a minute, Wait a minute. This is a different house I'm doing. All white. This is different. This is this is a different type of fabric that comes all the way from Ethiopia.
Speaker 4: And you can't get this city.
Speaker 5: You can't get this white an he just anywhere.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: Now my rug is our pack up. I got our pack of rug. Yeah, this this is different.
Speaker 2: All white. I'm gonna pack.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pack you in that same rug and throw your asking. Hey, listen, I could have got your dog. I got a homeboy right now in Liberty City.
Speaker 5: Could have got you. Uh what's that a Pomeranian? Yes, could have got you a Pomeranian, five star Pomoranian.
Speaker 1: For two hundred dollars to see And and I'm gonna beat the tariffs I wander about. You know what I'm saying, Cause they charged putting tariffs on everything.
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm saying, O.
Speaker 4: Choe, we got we got a ninety day a ninety day suspension on the tariff.
Speaker 5: So we good right now.
Speaker 1: Well I'm getting all We're getting all our stuff before.
Speaker 2: You know, you never know, you might, you might change his mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, so I gotta get I gotta get one from heal because he and talk tightus tighters don't realize how big he is. So tighters be picking him up walking around because he picked him up by his shirt and be walking around with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, but hey, but but listen, listen, that's that's a whole lot of money for a dog.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm just listen. I'm I'm just looking out for you. I've never heard of I've heard the first time you spend ten on that, But it's spending ten on another one.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: There was a dog that just sold for five million dollars. Not yes, it is a look at Google it. I think it's a Tibetan mathis that that story might not be real. I doubt that's real.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The blood lines go, I mean the top of the blood lines, they go for six hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: On the average been the dogs.
Speaker 5: I mean, do you know I love dog too that it's a bed MASSI is hue, you know it's it's a big dog, and not too many of them in the states. Show.
Speaker 1: I ain't see tall bet messis in the state big cause. I mean the blood lines. I mean, you know when you deal it with top of the line blood lines. But there's something you can find them.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, I'm just saying, you know, ten thousands a little step now for a dog, and I got didn't nothing.
Speaker 1: I mean the fact that I can get you one for two hundred dollars that look just like that. I look, I was about to buy me a car, but they talk about them TAFs. I ain't getting the car till twenty eight. Oh well, how you about to? You got a ten thousand dollars dollar You about to buy a car. You complain it because I'm gonna get mclaaren tomorrow. What fifty two hundred and five dollars. That's why I'm complaining. If it's all your money, I don't give a deal about that. Don't fight you find stuff with my bunny, chat with this man. Turn out, listen.
Speaker 4: I'm not getting the McLaren with with with your money.
Speaker 1: That's not what I'm using. I got, I got. I got fifty lemon jobs. I got fifty lemon jobs. It's the world's most expensive dog. Breeder pays five million dollars for a rare wolf dog. Uh, that's part wild beasts, park poo poot and he's three kilograms of raw meat daily. Here's this new owner. Five million a wolf a wolf dog. Yes, now go look up to Benton Master and good. No pure bloodlines six hundred thousand million, two million top even dogs that you see at at the Westminster right, those dogs go on average for five.
Speaker 2: To ten Yeah, they're expensive.
Speaker 5: No, No, I know that them show dogs.
Speaker 2: That's a different ball game. Okay.
Speaker 5: The most expensive devent Master ever saw is a red golden puppy named Big Splash. A guy by the name of Hong Dong in old name, which is Hong Dong in Chinese, paid one point five million, ten million long in twenty eleven for a Chinese.
Speaker 4: Hey, these are beautiful. It's like an oversized child child.
Speaker 2: Huh h.
Speaker 1: Dogs are expensive, bro. I wanted to get a b shard. Actually a matter of fact, I went to be shon. I went to Houston, Texas Scott Summer.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: If y'all don't believe it, you can call him up and ask me. I went out there. They had one name j R. He was the first be shot to win. He's one again. He's one with another be Shot and he also won with a clumbersome spaniel names Stump. I went out there and looked at him. Man, that man told me what that thing was gonna cost. Oh no, Rob, say, I'm.
Speaker 4: So I wasted your time Jehnfreid, Yes, how much?
Speaker 1: At like thirty? And then they wanted to training because they wanted to put him in the show. Thirty thirty thousand, yeah, man, And then he wanted he wanted the show. Because the thing is is that like he's the he's the trainer. He wasn't the owner. As a matter of fact, Chat y'all know, I'm talking about Carol Ruggles was the owner.
Speaker 2: Go look it up, you go, Carol Ruggles.
Speaker 5: Man thirty boy?
Speaker 4: Stop, Oh but that's expensive?
Speaker 2: Way god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hey, this I don't I don't spend a whole lot of money on a whole lot of stuff. But dogs, I'm gonna make sure they have the best care. I'm gonna make sure they have the best food. I'm gonna make sure they have the best attention and gets sick. Hey, Like I said, I'm always gonna give my dog at least a chance. I'm gonna give them a week, even if the bet tells me mister sharp, I'm gonna give.
Speaker 2: Them a week.
Speaker 1: And I know it sends me back sometime they call me fifteen to twenty bands, but I'm gonna give him a week. I'm a if you can pull through, I'm gonna give you a chance. And then I just to have to make I have to make the tough decision. They're not gonna be able to pull through. I don't want him to suffer because at some point in time it gets to a point where, Ojo, are you keeping them alive for you or you're keeping them alive for him because he has no quality of life? Right, Well, listen and once I.
Speaker 5: I listen, I love that you love dogs. I have I hear the passion in your voice. But if you ever want to save some money, I got a homeboy named dou Berry in Liberty City right now.
Speaker 1: He's a booster. He can get you anything. Oh, I got a homeboy too. Okay, as a matter of fact, I just saw it. I said, man, what my damn pressure washing?
Speaker 2: Did? I gave you two dollars? Fuck?
Speaker 1: He got he got some specific ass cloth. I said, don't want the damn clone.
Speaker 2: I won't. I want that pressure watching that you promised me.
Speaker 4: Ay, Oh that's crazy. Thirty thousand, ten thousand.
Speaker 2: That's that's jewelry.
Speaker 1: That's like you buy like you got your a, like you got that Rolex and you got them chrome heart jeans that you sitting on there over with them cick dolls?
Speaker 2: How much a prayer?
Speaker 1: Kray chat chrome heart jeans ten twelve, fifteen thousand, the bell five thousand?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bull jive.
Speaker 1: You know I'm a you know I'm a booster man a booster. I don't know what you are. But I'm just saying, can I get my fifty two undred dollars so I can send this woman of money?
Speaker 5: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: No, you don't got me.
Speaker 5: When When when you're gonna get the dog? When you're gonna get the dog? So I can send the money over.
Speaker 2: I gotta wire the money. I got a wire the month half of it.
Speaker 5: Jamorrow O tomorrow so you're gonna send your half and ain't when when the dog come, I get the rest of us?
Speaker 2: What you mean my half? Got it to my head?
Speaker 1: You're gonna talk about you go ahead and send your half, and with a cup, I'll give you it.
Speaker 2: Give you my hair, all of us, by hair. You got my money.
Speaker 1: This man, this man talking about buying the McLaren, this man talking about Maddam ball, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: You gotta chat, y'all. Front seventy is TV.
Speaker 5: Hey, hold on, hey, listen. I'm in my winning season. Yeah, surprise sound I'm in my winning season.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 5: I told you twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I'm not playing well.
Speaker 2: I want to win. You losing right now? You ain't.
Speaker 5: Oh you ain't lose? You for this ten thousand dollars dog? How you losing? You were spending by a car yesterday, but the terrace made you stop.
Speaker 2: I went about. I know I was thinking.
Speaker 1: No, I was thinking about buying a car in twenty six I wouldn't buying no car here.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I just got to excuse. I just got to extended warranty. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So you have a matter of fact, As a matter of fact, I'm gonna push it all the way back to twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna get give me a two year extended warranty.
Speaker 1: My warranty will be up in January twenty six, so I'm gonna get twenty six, twenty seven.
Speaker 2: I'll get me a new car in twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm gonna wait til twenty eight then to get it.
Speaker 2: Dan, No, you ain't fit to wait. Nothing.
Speaker 1: No, if you gonna wait, if you canna wake that long, go ahead.
Speaker 2: If you would, if you would, dog would, I'd be throwing at you good.
Speaker 8: Luck chack, y'all see this many.
Speaker 5: But that's funny. Yeah, that's funny. That's funny, boy, that's that's funny. Now, I'm I'm chilling, though I ain't gonna buy it. I ain't gonna bby nothing. I ain't gonna bate that. I'm chilling. I'm just glad to be in a new place.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: This thing, this thing up real, and I will give a tour. I will give a tour, but I don't know how to I don't know how to work the Camra.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. If you do, I tell you what ojo. If you don't get sent me my money. I'm gonna come visit you and I'm gonna take me a duke on the al paca.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, don't do that. Hey, bun, you know not how much I paid for that.
Speaker 2: Guess how much you gonna play to get it clean.
Speaker 1: I'm give me some chocolate milk, and I'm gonna eat my three four apples.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, you know you come to mim. You know it's a whole lot of people got to deal with you. You you mess around with me down in now.
Speaker 1: After about a complete blowout. Yeah, Chady Bell, We're gonna get it.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get its messed up.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get it. Oh show ojo.
Speaker 1: Deshaun Watson say he will come back better than he ever was. Everyone don't think I can get back to where I was. I believe the work that I put in that I believe in myself. I know I'm gonna be way better than before. Hey, that's where it all started. That's that's that's that's what it all started. Now.
Speaker 5: One of the problems with Deshaun Watson in previous years, based on how he look is they look like it's confidence was shot.
Speaker 4: It looked like a confidence was Shot. I even asked you before.
Speaker 5: Why does it seem like other quarterbacks that come into the game that play in the exact same system look that much better than he does. Why would Joe Flacko coming in and leading them to clean the brown to a first round playoff berth? Why does the offense look completely different every time somebody else is at the helm? For one, I think Shawn might might might not have been all the way fully healthy, you know. Outside of that, I think it's confidence for Shot, and you could tell by his decision making when he was playing. I don't know. Listen. I hope he gets back to the older Seawan that we used to see in and make that AFC North that much more interesting.
Speaker 4: Whereas it's a it's a four quarterback battle, you know for the top.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, you know what I'm gonna do three quarterback because I called k Bar and tell him to go ahead and send me those cigars.
Speaker 2: Who k Mark?
Speaker 5: Oh I forgot k k O. Listen now, I don't want to listen. I don't play by my cigar man. The one thing by it, Yeah, you don't play.
Speaker 4: I ain't heard from him since I ain't heard from Kmar since and I would Hey, listen, I would hate it.
Speaker 5: I would hate it. I would hate I would hate to have to jump on him. I would hate. I would hate to have to do a twin.
Speaker 1: I was calling tomorrow. I'm gonna say, Kate Mar, just go and send that to me. Hey, don't do that. Don't do that, lunatic and the Daniel Marshall from there. Ye listen, he's singing my cigars. I probably had to who I probably had to whoop me. I'm just being out between you and him. But I'm gonna get them cigars. My brother smoked cigars. You know my brother loves cigars.
Speaker 5: Now you know you don't. You don't smoke them? Kind though you don't smoke them kind.
Speaker 2: Yo, he don't. He don't smoke them, but he will.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, chat y'all tell Kenya mart Man. Make sure I need he got three days. He got three days, because if he got three days to get my cigars to Miami or I'm gonna come on, gilz Arena, I'll fight to l a. I whoop Keny.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, I whooped everybody on Gil's podcast.
Speaker 2: Why you want to whoop everybody? But you don't want to pay me.
Speaker 5: Because it's guilty by association. So gil gonna get it.
Speaker 2: I guess what I got. I got to whip you.
Speaker 1: All the kids, Chauncey, everybody be guilty by associations said, Hey, my my.
Speaker 5: Kids will jump you. Boy. Hey, my kids are jumping. You don't want no smoke with them?
Speaker 4: Boys?
Speaker 1: Hey, all that said, Hey, this for your daddy.
Speaker 2: Hey, daddy paid this man. Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, you remember how they call what you call him? They call the little man out there, Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: How you did it? Hey with Saint Louis called it?
Speaker 1: And they put him, put his head to cough and to put that note, put that cigarette out of his nose. And he went there, told dollar bill down the bins. Whoa, he said, man, you need to pay this bad for somebody to get hurt. No, you're gonna get hurt. He know somebody you And that's funny. Need oh Joe dak Jack Nicholas predicts Tiger would would eventually play and dominate the PGA Senior Tour. I think I think Tiger will get well and Tiger will get back to playing. Tiger will be fifty next year, I believe he'll probably play on the Senior Tour, and he'll probably dominate the Senior Tour. Tiger is too much of a competitor not to play. I don't think Tiger will play for money. He doesn't need money. We ain't gonna play for free. Yeah, you definitely ain't gonna play for free. They got they got a prize, a prize, so why not?
Speaker 5: Hey, hold on, but what the Senior Tour?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifty you gotta be fifty older.
Speaker 1: So they have fifty have you know, they have majors just like they have regular tournaments, just like. Yeah, Bernard Langer, Freddy Couples, Phil Mickelson, the guys. You know, there are some guys. Uh uh, there's some guys that are on there that you know that I'm one.
Speaker 5: Hey, damn, this is crazy when you think about Tiger having to play on the see A Tour and you forget how old he is.
Speaker 2: Now mm hmm body shot.
Speaker 4: His back is messed up too, ain't it still back?
Speaker 1: He got a chi le's you know, he messed up his knees in a car wreck. That almost calls him his life.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's crazy. That's crazy, old Tiger.
Speaker 1: You chat because we got some time tonight. Guess what we got your favorite segment? You gonna spell o sinko? Or we got a spell over tonight, spell all tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, listen, I've been waiting on this because I've been studying.
Speaker 2: You've been studying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go.
Speaker 5: You gonna understand? Why was an academic scholar? Why was the spelling be champ in nineteen eighty six and nineteen eighty seven?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: Why made the Dean's List? Why made the Honor Roll?
Speaker 2: What Jimmy Dean a Paula Dean?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 1: The real No, the real Dean's List At the Oregon State this man talking about he a scholar, a Rhodes scholar.
Speaker 2: Chat. I'm not sure we can read a road map, but here we go. I can read it. The first word hallucination, hallucination, hallucinate hallucination.
Speaker 5: Huh is it h A your h o?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Okay, Uh, I know h A h O h like ha is j so h A double L helloo? You snation?
Speaker 2: He I know, y'all. Ye check they say your stop cheating. I'm looking right at the camera.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Hallucination a A L double l U s c I n A T I O n hallucination.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm I'm saying he had a rough with the lamb with the last couple of times. He was tough for this, so letting let's cut up with some slack. Okay, the next word, Yeah, this poignant pant.
Speaker 5: Point. I think it might be p O and I y y y point po po. I know that I'm gonna get this wrong.
Speaker 4: P O n I n I e t pos am I.
Speaker 1: Wrong pe o I g am n a n t poignant. Wait pete six, spelling again, p O I g n a n T.
Speaker 5: See what I mean? You see why the English You see why the English language makes no sense at all. The way you pronounced, the way you sounded out, the way you pronounce it is not how it's spelled poignant and chat. Y'all better not be laughing at me either, because I know damn where y'all ain't know that either.
Speaker 1: This was gonna be pretty easy talk to me. Ambivalence mixed feelings or emotions. Okay, I'm am biling, I'm ambivalent. Your word is ambivalence.
Speaker 4: M B Wait a minute, come on, now, get get pronounceing.
Speaker 2: That am ambivalence.
Speaker 5: Okay, am A M bivalence b I M bar a m b b I b I ambivalence l E n.
Speaker 2: C A m b I v A l E n c e ambivalence.
Speaker 5: How much was all.
Speaker 2: He was off?
Speaker 5: Dam?
Speaker 2: Okay, this was an easy one.
Speaker 4: You say that every time.
Speaker 5: And the word be.
Speaker 1: Hard, incredulous, what incredulous, not disposed or unwilling to believe? Incredulous and trying out. I had never heard of that ship before. Okay, okay, it's I n c r E d U l o U s incredulous. Okay, this words mean tending to betray, treacherous, treacherous, tretch russ treacherous. Hey, you got that stubborn herd.
Speaker 2: All right. Treacherous is easy.
Speaker 5: T r E t R t r e A c h t r A c h E r o U s.
Speaker 4: Alright, already, I know that's easy because it's on.
Speaker 5: It's on. What's your mac car is on call? The duty?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's easy.
Speaker 1: What's it because that's oh my goodness, that oh joe, Hey, that was funny boy. Costic the word is caustic, costic, corrosive in tone, caustic cost.
Speaker 5: It should be C O S T I C, or maybe I K costic.
Speaker 2: C A U S T I C. You see what I mean?
Speaker 5: You see what I mean. This is what I talk about with the English language. It is pointless to add. Why did why even put the U in there? What's the point of putting you in there? That makes no sense? You got me, hey, man, you got you got two out of six? So Joey, hold on, you got me in tears? Boy, you got me in tears.
Speaker 2: I just knew get. I just knew get.
Speaker 5: Hey, what what was that word again?
Speaker 2: What was the word incredulous? I just knew you gonna get it? Ojoe?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 2: Oh man, boy, you got me? Whatever that was?
Speaker 5: Google?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Okay, wead all right, oh joe, Now it's time for dunk on unk.
Speaker 4: Hey boy, oh man, that was funny.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go, if we go, if we go, I go, Here we go, we go. We got dunk on unk. Let me know you, let me know you're ready, Let me know you're ready. You ready, I'm ready? Okay, here we go. All right, chat, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Chat.
Speaker 5: Listen up, do not chat. Please do not put the answers in the chat. Which player holds the NBA record? Excuse me, which player holds the record for the most points scored in a single quarter of a playoff game with twenty nine?
Speaker 2: Sleepy Floyd?
Speaker 5: Damn it, Wait a minute, now, you didn't answer the question correctly, Eric, Sleepy Floyd.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I'm not mistaken. I think it's do. If I had to guess, I would say the Warriors. But that's not what you ask.
Speaker 1: You had you the Oh Joe Jordan, give me the fake cause I'm longed on i'p early we Hey, you see this right here, high speed fiber optics. I'm gonna stop playing with me, not chat. What y'all saying? Now, what y'all say?
Speaker 2: Now? Chad Chack Klay.
Speaker 1: Thompson has the most point scored in a quarter in a regular season game at thirty seven.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, all right, you ain't gonna get this one though, you ready? Yes, who is the youngest NBA excuse me, who is the youngest player in NBA history to score at least fifty points in a postseason game?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: I got you, I got I got you here, I definitely got you youngest player in NBA history to score at least fifty points in a postseason game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chat, we got him, Chat, we got it.
Speaker 10: Shure, I'm gonna say, I guess I gotta go damn Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right. Damn is right. But that's not the word.
Speaker 5: We got him. I don't know, Lebron. No, absolutely not the answer you're looking for. The correct answer that is is Rick Berry at twenty one years and two is sixty one days old. He scored fifty five points for the San Francisco Warriors in nineteen sixty seven playoff game.
Speaker 2: Yeah you score the basketball.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, here we go. We're gonna We're gonna go for. You're gonna go over for the rest of these questions, which team is the lowest seed ever to win an NBA championship? Which team is the lowest seed ever to win an NBA championship?
Speaker 1: Hold on up, Titus Man, now, no, no, don't blame Titus. You're finna go oh for. You won't get another one right tonight. I can tell you that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Mean giving you easy questions to pass as two three shows when we did dunk on out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got I got a sh the Washington Bullets that that is absolutely wrong.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely wrong.
Speaker 2: It better not be the Maverick.
Speaker 5: And the answer you was looking for is the nineteen ninety four Houston Rockets, who were a sixth seeded entering the playoffs and went on to repeat at.
Speaker 2: Champions By that I should have got that one.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: No, you shouldn't have. I told you're gonna, Oh, you're gonna get another one right tonight? Okay, which head coach holds the record for the most consecutive playoff appearances without missing.
Speaker 4: In NBA history.
Speaker 5: Which head coach holds the record for the most consecutive playoff appearances without missing in NBA history.
Speaker 2: She I'm gonna go Greg popa bitch.
Speaker 5: God damn it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got that one.
Speaker 5: You got that one. You ain't long long, you got too long. You got too So the answer you were looking for was Greg Popovich, who guided the San Antonio Spurs the twenty two consecutive playoff birth from nineteen ninety eight to twenty nineteen. Yes, now, let me get you back on this losing streak. Which player set the record for the highest scoring average in a single postseason series, putting up forty six point three points per game. Which player set the record for the highest scoring average in a single postseason series putting up forty six point three points per game?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah not will yeah if it's not gonna be well, because everybody will say will.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. I know how you feel.
Speaker 2: Elgium Baylor.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely wrong. I apologize them, But the answer you're looking for is the logo Jerry West. Jerry West raveraged forty six point three points in the nineteen sixty five Western Division Finals against the Baltimore Bullets. I was at that game. Here we go, last one, so basically we even forget you fine, get this the wrong too, okay. Which player holds the record for the most points scored in the NBA Finals clinching victory. Keyword clinching NBA Finals victory. Which player holds the record for the most points scored in the NBA Finals clinching victory.
Speaker 10: M hm.
Speaker 5: Hm m and that wife and wife, that wife, I looking kind of shitty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many points was it?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go if recent I'm gonna go, y'all is fifty.
Speaker 1: W W dot? I mean you following O Joe, is it, Glitcher? Hold on, hey chat if I glitcher, Joe Glitcher?
Speaker 4: Hey you you read that from the chat?
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, he got I'll just ask you now. All I wanted you to do was confirm it. And when you wouldn't give it, because you normally give me clues, but when you.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't give me no clue, I'm just saying the chat all the whole the chat put Giannis up to everybody, putting, I ain't look at that, no chat, the chat right in front of you.
Speaker 2: No, oh, I don't got to look at the chance I'm putting.
Speaker 5: I'm putting the asterisk by that, by that answer, I'm putting to ask.
Speaker 2: Question you want to ask me.
Speaker 5: We went on, No, you ain't wining nothing beach with you. Now, that was the tie. That was.
Speaker 4: That was the time you were cheating. Now I know that the chat saw it too.
Speaker 5: They knew it. They saw it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lord Mercy, I missed. I missed the easiest question, the rockets man. How did I miss that?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Never undeathed the Rudy t coin and frase never under mess estimate the heart of a champion.
Speaker 2: Damn. All right, it's time for Q and a.
Speaker 1: M hm, greedy grim the man this time to hook chat ask on phonics that' see.
Speaker 5: Whoever said that they know damn way they can't spend them words. Now, what you're not gonna do is get on here acting like you just spelling be champ. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Either.
Speaker 1: Uh. Pat Doub said, Oh you better not let stephen a slide at the next mess a right to lose the third seed to the Pacers Celtics back to back. Oh no, he already know, you already know. I see his ass this week. Oh he better than not. And we go and we mess right if I think we played. Uh we played Houston tomorrow, right, Houston tomorrow and then Portland on Sunday. All we got to do is win one game. We got third seed locked up. It's old for him.
Speaker 2: Oh he ain't sliding, Pat.
Speaker 1: Generation Ozimpic Olympic Luca is prolific, five.
Speaker 2: Sheldon Pope.
Speaker 1: KD is going to be looking for a team, O choke, can see KD and your city player for the heat.
Speaker 2: What's the pitch, O chok.
Speaker 1: You can sell KTE to come to Miami and play I mean live, I.
Speaker 5: Mean it's Miami.
Speaker 4: Miami is Miami a place like here.
Speaker 5: I think if we get we can get Pat Ridley to take a back seat and not try to enforce her in the ruler of all ways that he is.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe the Miami.
Speaker 1: He was in the midst of a twenty seven game winning street Yes, sir, and to cert his power, he took cookies that he knew Lebron James was looking for.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Does that strike you as a guy that's willing to see anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, You're right, You're right.
Speaker 4: But if we if we here, he nation want to get back to our winning ways.
Speaker 5: We need someone like Kevin Durant to come in here and just give us a chance.
Speaker 1: I'm not you need to stop. You need to Pat Ridley to stop trying to assert his power.
Speaker 4: Well, we need Mickey Harrison need to talk to him. Then Mickey need to say he.
Speaker 2: Turned it over. I mean Pat has ownership state.
Speaker 1: It's just Mickey and his son are the major and his family are the majority owners.
Speaker 2: Do have a percentage in that That ain't happening.
Speaker 1: Doctor Frankie helped Bell me, h, don't you hate when people owe you money and can tell you all the things they brought, But can't brought you your money, Yes, bring that money, Oh Joe, love y'all.
Speaker 4: It was that snitcher man snitches.
Speaker 2: Doctor frank doctor Frankie.
Speaker 1: You know, man, you know I bought this man. You know I'm going here. Hopefully you go up by the bank to bring me my money.
Speaker 2: Hold on them.
Speaker 5: But you have to understand what I'm what I'm pursing is stuff that I need. This ain't just ain't just that willy nilly. I had to give me a new place, you know, due to unfortunate circumstances. I wanted you all white, you know, because I I just got saved, so I want all my furnish. I want everything around me to be white, as if this is heaven.
Speaker 1: You know, somebody said about oh it stopped being immature on both sides. Guy, if you're not an athlete, you don't understand. Most times, o Jo, when a player of Lebron James, when things are a certain way, ownership, teams, coaches, make sure he gets that, Oh, okay, that's what you mean to make sure to get that up the cookie shit lay Okay. God will stay in the same hotel room, God will sit on the same seat.
Speaker 2: Guy sat in the same seat continuity. You don't mess that up.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 1: Just like they didn't bother Jordan when he wanted to go and play cards the night before a playoff game. They didn't bother Jordan. Why why are you messing with that? That's when you're trying to show I'm the boss and I can do it. You in the midst of a twenty seven game winning streak and you say, nah, you know what I think.
Speaker 2: I think. I want no cookie to night. I want to show y'all who boss.
Speaker 1: But if you if you don't understand athletes and the mindset that they have, right, I mean, it's hard to explain to a normal fan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I don't think fans understand the routine that we do, and we should.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 5: We stick to that same routine over and over and over because it becomes a part of what we actually do before games.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, For ten years, I had donuts if my locker donuts, three Big three three blueberry donuts, three chocolate chip cake donuts from Dunkin Donuts, three packs a Big red six advill in my locker every game from nineteen ninety three until I retire. I mean, somebody could have said, you know, Mike could have said, or Brian Billy could have said, you know what, don't buy him no donut, don't put no donuts in his locker, don't put no big red in his locker. Don't put no ad deal in his locker. Why think about it? Why you have the cookies for years? You in the midst of a twenty seven game winning streak, and that's when you decide that you don't want cook it.
Speaker 2: Let that sing it on yo, yeat it on Joe.
Speaker 1: That's saying you you you in Cincinnati, Yes, sir, And they got y'all have an ice cream? Y'all don't won thirteen fourteenth straight games and say, you know what Mike Brod said, Nah, they ain't having no more damn ice cream.
Speaker 4: What don't make no sense, don't make no spook.
Speaker 1: Curbyhas your dog? Oh, Titus and Teddy need a nanny? Really miss it? I got you Look at that, y'all. Would they got Auntie for? She got to earn the place. She gotta burn. She on paint roll, she gotta earn that ship. Thank you lord, it's just arrested.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Jenny abral Oh oh, I'm in the same. I'm the same way with your rules. I make my mom go to the bathroom the past gas. I don't even like hearing the sound of my own p I learned to control it. I will not do two with three people that are close, dark closed, the dark, dough y'all, thank you, Jenny, thank you, oh Choe. And I just try to figure out these women. I just want to know the women that just walk around just passing gas. Now, think about it. I grew up in a situation where a little kid, if a young girl with past gas probably and hear it, women would say.
Speaker 2: We don't do that. Ladies, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Now, you wait till you get growth and you just walk around just like.
Speaker 5: Let it, let it go, let it go.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't. I don't have those extensive prison rules.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't want your stomach hurting. You ain't got the whole nothing around me.
Speaker 2: Your stomach ge it got hurt will if you hold it?
Speaker 5: If you hold it, if if.
Speaker 2: You go to the bathroom, that's what the bathroom for.
Speaker 5: Just let it out. It's a place, so it's a party. It's a part of human nature.
Speaker 1: It's a part of Oh, why don't you just go on the sidewalk. It's nature if you and everybody do it, why not? Why you just donna pull your pasts and go it just passing it? If your stomach oughto you, if your stomach hurting, why not?
Speaker 5: Well, actually, I mean being being around you, a woman's stomach would hurt because she's.
Speaker 1: Talking about you. So your stomach is never So your stomach is never hurt. Well, you just would yo. So you've never been in the rush where you had to make it to the bathroom? Yes you have, Yes you have, Yes you have. I'm telling you I haven't.
Speaker 5: So in your forty plus years of living, you've never been in a rush? No, because I use the bathroom everywhere. Remember I told you I use the bathroom.
Speaker 1: So you've you've never had the rush like, Oh I got to make I'll watch you. I hope I can make it to the bathroom. You ever been in that situation in forty plus years?
Speaker 5: You mean fifty plus?
Speaker 2: Okay, fifty plus years exactly? Why not? Because bought you chew with your mouth open? Why not? As normal everybody chew food. Why you don't do it with your mouth open?
Speaker 4: I mean I mean you're you're talking about apples and orangest If.
Speaker 1: I'm about chewing food is not chewing food is natural?
Speaker 2: Why do you with your mouth over?
Speaker 5: Woman needs to pass gas. She shouldn't be holding her holding it in which causes your stomach to hurt, because she doesn't want to pass gas around you.
Speaker 1: Let me ask your question. Does she pass gas in front of a boss that most of the time?
Speaker 5: Listen?
Speaker 2: Not that? No, most of the time if her boss.
Speaker 1: If she's having a conversation with a boss, does she just like and go right in front of him?
Speaker 2: Yes? Or no?
Speaker 5: Probably not?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, okay, I thought so it's not matter of fact, you se you see how you control situations. Ain't nobody passing gas in front of them?
Speaker 2: Ball?
Speaker 1: You not passing gassing from You passed gas in front of Mike Brown. You passed gas in front of Katie Black? But why not he say natural?
Speaker 8: It's natural?
Speaker 4: What if you don't have to pass gas in no situations?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: See, so you talk about the argument if you having a conversation home, you know I'm not talking about home.
Speaker 5: You with your girl, the lady, you see anything?
Speaker 1: So you should be able to pass gas around anybody is natural that you're going you're gonna wagh in left field. We talk about the woman you're dealing with. That was the topic. That was the whole point, the question that everybody keeps telling me. It's natural. If it's natural, you should be able to go anywhere because it's natural. So if you have a conversation with Katie, are you fasting gas in front of him?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe is yes or no?
Speaker 4: I mean probably not because I wouldn't have to in that situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I thought. That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: No further questions quit of topics, say unking O Joe, don't let o Joe, hold on, don't let rush you for that fifty two hundred. He took a whole year to sing you that funk called awards. Oh he oh big perk two. Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about that. I tell you what, don't you worry about it? I bet you. I bet you won't get no more awards.
Speaker 2: I bet you that.
Speaker 5: Okay, if if matter of fact, it just showed me a resemblance of the award. I have an architect that can meet each one, and I just get a replica.
Speaker 2: I went my own.
Speaker 1: I'm still waiting on a funk go. I went bought one that is wasn't mine at I don't know. Somebody broke in the house and stole it. Somebody somebody broke it. Somebody broke in the house and stole matter of fact, it's so funny.
Speaker 5: I forgot all about my funk cos so whoever just mentioned it, I really appreciate that. Now, if you send me my funk o. I see your fifty.
Speaker 2: Two hundred, Oh Joe.
Speaker 5: They said it to me, okay, but send it to me, you not, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: I think if they wanted you to have it, they just send it to you. They didn't have my address.
Speaker 2: I don't know to tell you, well, I don't know what. I'll tell you what I bet you. I bet you. Oh, I'm gonna have about fifteen Webby Awards up here. We're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna win.
Speaker 5: I listen, I got my suit ready to.
Speaker 2: Well, Hey, have at it because I ain't going.
Speaker 4: Ain't going no, why not.
Speaker 2: Budget budget cuts?
Speaker 4: Well I go, I go on here, I go in your place, have at it?
Speaker 2: Have at it? Yes? What else? Oh you too black?
Speaker 5: I need that? Oh, I need that.
Speaker 2: Oh BT Award, We win that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we gonna win that too. Are we gonna go to the b T one when we win?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm?
Speaker 5: Come on, man, I got suits. I need to get off. Man, God, looks I need to get off.
Speaker 2: Send me my fifty.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I get you at the BT Award show.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Nopejenise Parmer, Hey, guys, I just wanted you to know my sister name is Channing and she loves you.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I hope to see you guys in La in July. Birthday gift to us chatting. Thank you so much. I love you too, Channing, You are amazing, Denise?
Speaker 2: What about me? For you? Later?
Speaker 1: For you?
Speaker 2: Oh you? Oh okay? Jay two one three? Heyking, Oh Joe?
Speaker 1: Would you rather not have your spouse shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, Joan put my bandthrow that? Cool that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: There both of them, but both of them both up top and down logo.
Speaker 2: We spelling like get.
Speaker 5: Back, but we depend on what you do.
Speaker 2: What you think.
Speaker 5: I'll just say shot shout for a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you can't. You can't, you can't. You can't be in my face with this with that.
Speaker 5: Shower for a week. No, it's a little bit. It's a little better natural anyway, with a little tall with a little tallness to it. You know where memory you're a little kid and you tell you and you touch the barity with your tongue.
Speaker 1: Remember that nine vote battery you do that you was a little kid. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that thing ain't no boy. Look here you smell ain't nobody. Ain't nobody putting it face down there?
Speaker 5: Come on, mant gotta have a little twain to a little twerk to it now. I love little just a little win. You don't need to be smelled like summer's even all that, Joe.
Speaker 1: That's one thing about what the hell where you go?
Speaker 4: Where you're getting magnimist to read from?
Speaker 2: Don't worry, Joe, I can't let my brother be spelled like get back.
Speaker 1: But I ain't never seen that look like something they selling the club where you get a magnium list. Reef, iin't never seen him that big.
Speaker 2: I go through it.
Speaker 1: Take me, I go through one of these about thirty days?
Speaker 5: May you tripping?
Speaker 2: Man? Yeah you're tripping thirty days?
Speaker 5: I mean, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that's too much. You're doing a little too much.
Speaker 5: What I mean, there's no reason to thirty days. That whole thing.
Speaker 9: I just went through one, like Jesus Christy, I got you.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's one thing about Oh sea, Hey, everything gonna be a okay.
Speaker 2: I got you my dude white. You know, hey everything?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I got my du I got my dude white too. Now from your listen, mm hm mm hmm. Y'alls made it through the through the micaelphone. Oh all you need pop one of them too?
Speaker 5: You good?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: I be good? At I tell when I smoke my cigars on, I take an alatoy, put one in the left poinner, put one in the right corner.
Speaker 4: You never know I was smoking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see just right here, say before I come on the air, See, I run back upstairs. I get downstairs before I do first tape. I eat my my breakfast burrito. Asked like, oh my god, I smell listerine from here. So I go back to step upstairs because I usually brush my teeth listening before I come down. Yeah, every night before I go to bed, I gotta brush my teeth listine of thing down.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: Then if I think you know, you know, hey, what you know? I might get lucky sneaking there by three or slops there there.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh what.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, but uh, Channing, thank you for the support. We greatly greatly appreciate.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I might have to stay. I might have to stay. I might have to stay away from that young lady. If she ain't taking a shower in a week and she ain't brushing her teeth in a week, I can't do nothing with either one of them. I ain't even hold y'allah, listen, brush some teethin' you ain't shower for a week.
Speaker 4: I got you, I gott I can work for that.
Speaker 2: Bro. Man, oh ta look at this.
Speaker 4: I can't see him.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? I know?
Speaker 7: Hey, give me, give me ten more minutes, give me more money? Can I put you in your place? Okay, don't get on spot fot fo.
Speaker 1: Ah. Kim Drick Beatles are the meet and greet in Charlotte Live Show. If so, can you upgrade tickets? If already purchase, you'd have to call the venue, Kim Drick, I'm sorry, bro, Yes, yeah, but they are, Yes, they are meet and Greek tickets and they're still available, Correck, but you'd have to call the venue to get an add on something.
Speaker 2: Right, y'all ever want to know what Minty Fresh? There you have it, Uh, Chim Drick. The Charlotte Meet and greet tickets are sold out.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he tired. He's tired. It's way past the bedtime he normally in the bed.
Speaker 2: He'll literally go to bed at seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: I'll keep him up till about eight when, like, if we're not doing Nightcap, I'll keep him up till like eight eight thirty. But it's way way past this bedtime. Oh and I always keep saying the tired on me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap, brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join their NATIONWI five G network today.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, y'all know me. I'm your favorite up.
Speaker 1: That's your favorite number eighty five, The Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame, Artery the Pro Bowler, the All Pro that's Chad O Jo Sinko Johnson.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys for your continued support. You guys have been amazing for two years. Hopefully you'll continue to support o Cho and I in the future because without you there can be no US. Thank you. Make sure you check out Shae by Laportier. We do have it and stop. I want to thank you guys for the cities that we turned out for and you came out for the bottle signing and show me your support. We appreciate that. As you know, we just want the goal for the taste. Again, Thank you guys. We appreciate that none of this is possible without you. None of this is possible without the fans, and I greatly greatly appreciate that support. Order it were shipping directly to your door and please drink responsibly and stay safe. Please go follow my media company page on all of its platform that's shay Shape Media. We want to thank you Oho and I and Nightcap and Club shay Shape for the sixth nominations for the Webby Awards myself Best Entertainment Creator, Best Sports Creator, Club Shape, they Shape Best Creator, Slash Influencer Series Nightcap, Best Sports Show, Best video Series, Best live podcast recording. None of this is possible without you, guys. Thank you for your support. We greatly greatly. The LINC is in our bio. Please go vote for us. Voting ends on the seventeenth April seventeenth. That is my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. Everything is restopped. The link is penned in the chat. Supplies are limited. Once they're gone, They're gone. Please grab yours while supplies last. Tickets for our Not Safe for Work Tour win on sale last week. Hey stops Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, La, Miami, New York, Chicago, Detroit.
Speaker 2: Y'all in the house, close it out with you, guys.
Speaker 1: Tickets can be found at shayshapmedia dot com slash tour. That's Shayshapmedia dot com slash tour. That link is also pinned in the chat. Guest lineups are looking really well, Go get your tickets now. We want to thank amar Are Hampton for joining US North Carolina running back projected to be a first round fick. Hopefully it works out well for him.
Speaker 2: I want to thank you guys for joining US.
Speaker 1: Adrian get well, Bro, Hopefully we got a chance to talk to you tomorrow or your family, but y'all say a prayer for Adrian, one of the hardest working guys on team, says. We greatly appreciate everything that he's done with us thus far, so thank you. We'll see you Sunday. Got a couple of days off on Joe Enjoy it, sir. The volume