Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: My graduates from my school being forced back drop.
Speaker 3: B drop my drop back drop drop. All right, guys, welcome back. This is gonna be an exciting episode. Something that is near and dear to my heart, something that's extremely, extremely important.
Speaker 4: So that's a smile. Within the first ten seconds it's gonna be good.
Speaker 5: I'm with it.
Speaker 3: We did an episode. I forgot what number it was. It was a while ago. No, it was content creation.
Speaker 4: It was it was just me, twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Something like that. It was we dropped two episodes one week and it was like A and B. So yeah, that second half of that episode was me talking about content creation because they voted a lot of time to learning about Instagram and content creation's.
Speaker 5: Very important, take a minute, very important.
Speaker 3: So this is our follow up. We bought an expert in Nikki Saunda, So if you are familiar with her, you've seen her on Instagram. She does a lot of dope stuff. But my probably personal favorite thing that you do is you take other people's content and you break it down and kind of like explain it. Like so you've recent to that with one of our videos. Thanks appreciate that.
Speaker 5: A lot, a lot of Miami vibes.
Speaker 3: You did it with Circle CEOs event a few people and so. But before that, Eric Thomas a legend in the game, so branding and content creator, head of branding and content for Eric Thomas. So you see E T and you probably got introduced to ET on social media. If now I'm talking about from general public. So you probably got introduced them on social media through a clip on Instagram, Twitter or whatever, and odds are Nikki probably made that clip, right, So yeah, top of the line. So Nicki is a master in content creation across all platforms, and now she's stepping more out in the public, has a podcast, more active on social media, growing a rapid following. So this is going to be an interesting conversation on how to build the brand online. Content creation is one of these things that there's really no college course for. So a lot of business owners, you know, are losing out because they don't know how to not just business owners, but just anybody, you know, artists, whoever wants to become, you know, more popular on social media, they're losing out because they don't know how to go about making content. Or even if you're hiring somebody, you have to actually have some level of knowledge because you could be hiring the wrong person if you don't actually know.
Speaker 4: It's not the heart and it takes a lot of time.
Speaker 6: It's a specialty and so we should treat it that such.
Speaker 4: And so boys and girls, yeah especially.
Speaker 3: So, but iout further do thank you for joining I.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it, appreciate having me, yeah.
Speaker 3: For sure, for sure. So all right, so let's get some backstory. How did you start in the content creation and how did you start working with Eric Thollmas. So.
Speaker 5: I was in the Navy for about like nine years, right, and once I got out, I was in it didn't really figure out like what to do, and of course, like anybody else, like I saw an ET video, I was like, who is this man yelling at me? Why is he yelling? But I'm like so intrigued, right, Like I'm so intrigued, what's happening? So I found out that he had like an online community called breed University, and I joined and I just realized that on on there, like I had like a voice, Like I was posting on the in the group, I was doing all these videos this, that, and the third. I did all the mashups and they were like, yo, the mashups are fire, right. So for those who don't know what the mashups are, it's like when you take somebody's voice and you put like just regular video that goes along with it and make it work.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So they were like, yo, uh, you're everywhere like you're in all our events, you're in our group, Like you want to try this social media stuff? I was like, sure, I'm addicted to it, so why not? You know what I mean? Like why not? But I started out with like that serving kind of heart, which kind of transferred to content creation because I realized that what was missing with EA's platform was that he wasn't serving as much as he does in real life. So when you look at ease platform before, and what you normally see with other people's platform is like a lot of flyers, a lot of promo about self and things like that. We did, okay, what do the people want? The people want to hear him yell at you hit the bars, give us motivation, and so I just created little clips like that over time, and it went from like three hundred k to now two point one million just on Instagram and like millions on that just serving the people. And that's like normally how I got started with just the serving heart.
Speaker 4: So what's the timeframe?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: Because you said it, yep, you were doing that, yeah, and you came with adding value, which is important.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't realize like add value, give value value.
Speaker 6: At what point does ET recognize me like, who is this young lady doing all these things?
Speaker 4: I need to meet her. Let's sit down with her.
Speaker 5: So I would say about like that first year, like I said, I joined the community. But then when he was at the events, when I tell you, my little my little Honda was driving in every of these cities that he was at, I was there just to serve, and like I was on my phone recording, like I just use what I had and I created the different clips on my phone and he's like, who's this little black and Puerto Rican chick? And CJ his right hand everybody knows I have the kid. Like that's when I was just like, I have everything fresh, and he was like, yo, He's like I need a size fourteen. I was like, say, let's like two weeks later he had the bread ones and he was like, who are you hello? So he's like, who are okay, yo, I'm a whatever you need, let me know, right, And so I took I made sure that not E was taken care of, but like his right hand man and Carl which is his third right and I just made sure like okay, what does the community need? Does anything need to be uploaded? I have an it background let's do that. And I was doing it faster than majority of the people, so they were like, stay right here, you're not going anywhere. What else can you do? I was like, I like this. It wasn't even that I was really good at it. It was like, yo, I really like this, but I know this is miss on the social media. It's like, okay, let's try that. And he's like, well, he's always on the road. We can't bring you. That's fine. You have seven years of content, more than seven years of content. I could just reuse that, and they're like you can. I was like, yeah, you recorded it for a reason. So I just started clipping up all the old stuff and making it look new and till this day, like that whole pandemic that just happened, Like he didn't hit the stage at all, and he didn't lose a beat because we were posting three times a day of just repurposing old content.
Speaker 3: So repurposing very important. I'll talking about that. So you have a level of background in like computer programming, So all right, that's important because people, it's not like you just came off the street. You know how to edit videos?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't know how to edit video. The most that I knew about anything about videos was music videos, and I used to watch them religiously. I didn't I'm just saying, how did you learn how to edit? I just tried it, like I started with iMovie, like majority of people I put. I just knew how to tell a story, like if you could if somebody says, hey, how are you doing, and you answer that you know how to tell a story.
Speaker 3: On the MacBook.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know what's so crazy because I'm gonna talk about you know, I still I still do our clips and I edited, and you know, I don't know how to use a computer.
Speaker 4: What is a true story? I got him a computer two years ago. I think it's still in the box.
Speaker 3: I gave it to my son. So so I had to do it on the phone, which actually helped me because I'll talk about all these apps, but I had to learn so many different apps because you could do anything on your phone, and I learned how to edit on my cell phone, which is obviously not the best way to go about it.
Speaker 5: But it's I will say it's the easiest. Because when I was doing that for E for his events, all his clips on from the events were from my phone. I didn't there. Now we just got the rhythm to where I can get on the Mac and everything like that. But the first part was like get that, put it in in shot, trim it up, put some words on it. We keep it moving, Like I just speed kills when it comes to social media. So like I'm that you just started with the with the phone and stayed there. I am mad at it because it's just easier and faster.
Speaker 3: It is. It is, Well, all right, let's get it to this conversation. There so different types of content, right, Let's talk about the content that converts and actually has an impact. Yeah, with every Thomas is at the two million level. That's what we're trying to get to. So what's what's the content that converts and has impact?
Speaker 5: Authentic content? And that sounds very cliche, but at the end of the day, the way the like the world has been with social media and content and everything like that, we just want to see you and we just want to see what honestly you have to give and not being sold to. So if you speak like so show us speaking like what do you speak about? Show us the important parts, like the first about three to five seconds you need to get straight to the point. Don't give me yo, weell my dog. I got a puppy in Christmas, and in Christmas I was really sad and no one cares. Yo, I got a puppy and it like it flipped nine times, and here's it flipping. Like that's the point of it. Show us that in the first five seconds. So you know, when we're looking at trying to create content that converts and that actually creates impact, what is what is your genius? And show that consistently for like every single day, not when I feel like it. I got time for like three four times, like every single day, because everybody's posting and everybody's nine out of ten times is trash.
Speaker 6: So when you're talking about clips that hit, I mean obviously at a different level. Now, yeah, even and then where there's certain analytics or certain numbers that you saw that you reasoned were like all right, this is one or was it just like all right, people are vibe into us is being reposted, Like what were the analytics that you used to say we're going with this?
Speaker 5: So I honestly went based off what the people said. So if we was to post about let's say, let's say sports right a message of like keep going and showing like basketball clips and like yo, I needed that for the game. Yo, I didn't finish a chapter. And I'm going based off the clips of what, based off the comments of what they're saying in order to make the next one. Like the analytics are cool for the simple fact of age, range and interest and things like that, but for a personal brand, like it goes more of what the people want. And so instead of asking them, I really pay attention to like even though we may not respond all the time, I'm looking at it like, what are you honestly saying about it? Did you feel it? Did you not? And I'm not only going based off the fires, I'm going based off the conversational wise in order to create next week's content. So the comment section is important. But if you don't get comments, do polls, you know, like AB, like show what you want to talk about two topics, make them, you know, pick real quick, not the question box, but like just ABC, and then create content after that.
Speaker 3: And then also, I mean I think people get like me personally. I never look at insights really yeah, I never lot insights because I feel like there's no need to. I could see what's popping based off of how many views or how many like something gets. So I got to look at it, like if I put a video out and it gets a bunch of views, this is kind of content that people are into. If I put a video and doesn't get a bunch of views and not into that kind of content.
Speaker 4: So that's the tricky part.
Speaker 6: Like you can have one that has views, but let's say it has a thousand comments, because the content of itself.
Speaker 4: That's why I said it's like a tricky.
Speaker 3: Tricky what you mean, it's not tricky at all.
Speaker 6: So if somebody's commenting on the post right and there's a lot of feedback and it's not boxed, but it only has six thousand views, so they're engaged. They didn't have the same amount of like twenty thousand and forty thousand views. So does that mean we shouldn't go in that route anymore?
Speaker 4: Direction?
Speaker 3: My person, I'll let you answer. My personal strategy is my personal ideas. It usually correlates with each other. Usually you're not going to get a bunch of views on something that doesn't a bunch of comments on something that doesn't have a lot of views. Usually they go hand in hand, and the whole point is to maximize the exposure. So the more views, the more likes, that's going to reach a wider audience. That's why the comments and the views and the likes go hand in hand. So for me, I mean, the easiest way is kind of to gauge what are people most interested in by what are they liking the most and what are they viewing the most?
Speaker 5: But you're very aware of your content, see, so some people need the insights because there's like a system that go through. It's like platform audience in you, right, So the audience part is where you need to look at the insights because what about the saves? Like so if you're on Instagram, the saves mean way more than possibly the views.
Speaker 3: And the shares too, yeahure.
Speaker 5: And the shares, so that doesn't show off top of like what you see, so you may have to hit that view insight for that particular one or even you know, in the overall insights and it says like you can do the analytics and break it down to okay, if I want saves, right, because that's probably what's going to get you on the explore page. If you're if people are saving it like crazy. Nine out of ten times you have the right hashtags, nine out of ten times you're probably on the explore page right. So if you are trying to get the maximum reach, those are the type of analytors that you kind of have to look at. You looking at views and comments is more catering to who you have right now, where like the saves and the shares is going to cater to the masses.
Speaker 6: This episode of Ernie Lisia is brought to you by McDonald's. Proudly serving community since nineteen sixty five, McDonald's is more than just a place to get tasty, affordable food. Over the years, has become a staple in our community. It's the place you're guaranteed to see teammates after a big game because everyone is headed to Mickey D's win or lose When I stop in for my morning breakfast of three hot cakes and a hash brown, Seeing students using the Wi Fi for their social media is all part of the routine. It's become the epicenter of the community, whether it's gathering for a birthday party and we've all been to a McDonald's birthday party, or the place that someone receives their first job, McDonald's grows with its patrons, which makes it the go to place generation after generation ba ba McDonald's.
Speaker 4: I'm loving it.
Speaker 5: So both of them are like, both types are very very important for that. But I still believe your analytics are going to give you the blueprint to your content strategy because it's going to tell you exactly what the platform wants, and it's going to tell you exactly what your audience wants, because like for example, with Instagram, reels is poppin' right. So you're going to look at the analytics for which real actually did something good right and duplicate that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Whereas for the audience, you're going to look at how many people's done the shares and the saves and the comments, and you're going to duplicate that in order to nurture them so they can stay there, because you get unfollows every single day if you don't nurture that particular audience. So like insight, and I'm not I'm not a big fan of always checking analytics because I'm a very spontaneous person, but I know the importance and I look at it at least once a month because I got to make sure that, Okay, am I making Am I playing the platform game because at the end of the day, we got to get the maximum reach? And am I playing the audience game because I'm trying to build a community and trying to keep them safe and heard.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So as far as growing a personal brand on social media, right, let's talk about that. Because you have a business, yeah, you can have a personal brand. You can combine it to I think people kind of get confused. Let's talk about personal brand please. What is some things to do to grow a personal brand?
Speaker 5: You have to show your genius, but show your human side as well, right, so we have to know what you're dope at, Like we're not we're not always interested in fluffy. Like we love your kids, but we're not going to share your kids.
Speaker 3: Right, so no, no, no share kids.
Speaker 5: That's kind of weird. It's kind of don't no no no. I mean I mean like I won't share your kids, like you'll share your kids and you like, you know, like.
Speaker 3: We won't share the pot.
Speaker 5: I like it because I like it, but I'm not sharing, right, why would I do that? But they're cute, but like I'm not putting it on my stories, like oh he has cute kids. Like it's like, look at these kids, right, look at them?
Speaker 4: This so.
Speaker 5: Okay, But then that's the theme. But that's the thing. I see what you did, then I see it. No, no, no, I see what you did there. But but that's if you themed it out right, and then I'll get you on the sneaker pages. But that's not that's a whole different conversation, right, But like you have to when it comes to a personal brand, we have to know what you're dope at and there has to be content that shows that and then kind of put in the human kind of vibe because we want to connect with you as a human. We want to know that you're not just you're like, oh, that's a goal, Like I want to be her or him at the end of the day. That may be true, but I also want to be able to talk to you. I want to also be able to connect with you and join your programs and feel like you're actually going to be there. You know, there's some personal brands that we see that we're like, I don't know if they answer their DMS. I don't know if I reached their assistant. This that of the third and the great thing about creating a personal brand with like just that human connection. It's like, oh, you're reachable. You're not typical influencer that just doesn't pay attention to us after you have ten k followers. So by creating the dopeness and the genius part first and then the human side, it gives a great blend of like I don't know what you do, but I want a part of it.
Speaker 6: So what's the line, right, Because I'm thinking like, after you show the dopeness, to show the human side. Now we blend after we've done both yet like a system like you know what, I'm watching dishes, I'm going to the kids, go to the park with my kids. But yo, here's my like what's that funk s way of like balancing those two.
Speaker 5: So I always go with like setting boundaries, like first, what do you what are some non negotiables of what you'll post?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Like, I'm you may not be the one that wants to post about your relationship. You may not be, but then you may want to post everything about eating popcorn? Right, So what is like two posts two dope posts about your genius and maybe one about your human side or create a whole feature like stories may just be of your personal side, where you know, the feed is going to be more of the highlights of you know, your genius, of your craft and everything like that. So people are like, Okay, I know what he or she does, and it's very clear because when I go on your social media or when I Google you, the content aligns with what you do. But then when I get to know you, I'm looking at your lives, I'm looking at your your stories, I'm looking at maybe some of your reels, and that's more of your personal side. So you kind of have to find a feature that shows your personal side a little bit more and that it completely blends with your craft.
Speaker 3: So all right, So what about growing a business brand?
Speaker 5: Now, that is where you really don't show anything personal like, but in order the way the world is working right now, you got to kind of put a face to a brand, right for the simple fact the same reason why we grow personal brand. We connect with people. We don't connect with logos, we don't connect with just regular brands. We connect with people. So if you show the people who are working for you, if you're showing like more of the behind the scenes of it, then that's giving more of the human side as well with the business, but you're going more focus on all right, what is the product, what is the service? What is the stories behind the products and the services? Not just saying hey, I got water by my water. It's like the water was created in order to help what pain point? You know? And the pain points are the ones the pieces of content that you're going to be showing instead of necessarily the products. So when it comes to the business side, you're you're catering to your audience through stories and through behind the scenes of your employees.
Speaker 6: So I mean on the business side, at what point again with balance, because I feel like some people have a business, Yeah, it just becomes overwhelming every five minutes, stay in your face and it's like you lost me.
Speaker 4: I'm on following right, So for that scenario, like what is it is? It like?
Speaker 6: All right, every three to four posts, we do something about a product that we're doing, but we show them the brilliance of our cost.
Speaker 5: I mean, it depends on that particular business. But I do believe with a balance of your customers, your employees, and then your product, because you want to show who honestly is using the brand, right, you want to like people want to have that kind of testimonials. Want to see like people interact and be highlighted. Like let's say if you, you know, have a hat brand, other people, you know, other people wearing the hats instead of the models, like oh okay, I'll buy that, you know, so a blend of actual people, uh, your employees, because it brings that human connection and then the product kind of just last but with a story still tied into the people.
Speaker 3: So what are some ways to monetize content on social media? That's a big that's a big one.
Speaker 5: Oh where do you want to start? So yes, yes, So I mean first it starts with you, right, You're able to monetize your own content through literally just saying let me put my cash app on my content, right, because you'll be surprised. As you're serving and you're giving value, people will want to bless you. And if you are not providing a website or a way for payment, they're just they're like, what do you want? Let me pay you? Same thing? Right, So like if you were to just put like your cash app, your PayPal, Vimeo whatever, first and foremost, just really discreete that's one way of course, being your own you know, having your own ads in your content is another way. You know, if you're selling a shirt, anything, sneakers, whatever, you put that in the middle of your content. Don't allow the platforms to kind of do that for you because you've already created an audience and they're like, well, I'm watching fifty percent of your content already. If I put it in the thirty percent, I may you know, I may want this, So be your own way of monetizing first. But then like with different platforms, So Instagram has badges, they have reels, bonuses, and they have uh instream ads. Right, So badges is if you go live you have about like ten k followers or above, and you go live on a consistent basis. It's like a tipping system. So you have that reels because it's really popping right now, they're giving creators money to create reels.
Speaker 3: How how you get paid the great reels?
Speaker 5: So it's based off plays. So for example, if you get nine point eight million plays, you get eight thousand, five hundred, right, that's and they vary between bonuses, so they're they're playing around with it as far as like we'll give you ten thousand if you do this, we'll give you you know, and each each real regardless of how it does, it does perform, it does give you money. It could be a dollar, it could be up to five hundred dollars, but they do give you money for each play that you have. Right, and then with longer which used to be igtv is now Instagram video with longer ones. That's where Instagram is trying to be like YouTube and add their own ads to it and it gets it gets money that way. So that's that's one way from an Instagram standpoint.
Speaker 4: So that would be like add cast for YouTube a sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so it does that. Why because they're trying to compete with YouTube, and they're trying to compete with TikTok because TikTok has the creator fund. Once you've reached about ten thousand followers over there, you get paid for your tiktoks, So they're trying to do that. They also actually all platforms, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and TikTok have kind of like a brand manager, So brands could go into your profile, look at your analytics and see if they want to work with you, and they'll say, hey, create content and we'll give you this amount of money and you'll be able to see all the brands that are trying to give you different campaigns. So that's another way. Facebook has about like seven different ways to make money, Like they have instream ads, they have install articles, they have bonuses for reels, they have subscriptions, they have stars, they have copyright management, they have a whole lot of things that people don't even know because they haven't even logged into. A free tool called Creator Studio, Like Creator Studio will allow you to see from a monetization standpoint, how all your content that is being able to be monetized, and it gives you like the different stats like if you go live, you're instantly invited to do stars, right, if you hit ten thousand likes on your Facebook page, then it's like, okay, now you're able to do in stream ads. Now you're able to do subscriptions. Now you're like there's so many different tools and ways to monetize on Facebook. All you have to do is just log into create a studio and apply.
Speaker 4: How does the article work?
Speaker 5: You said, you just write it up?
Speaker 4: Articles published?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So creative studios on Facebook like walk yeah, and.
Speaker 5: The great thing it is also a scheduling tool so you can schedule out all your Instagram and your Facebook post on their stories, all that great stuff.
Speaker 6: So I feel like, I mean, as the years of past, it feels like Facebook has been like the old person's like social media. Obviously we should be paying attention.
Speaker 3: It's still the biggest platform.
Speaker 4: If we're not paying attention to these things with you myself, So.
Speaker 5: I think if we pay attention to what we will get more rewarded because that's where the money is. Like Meta is not playing like they want it, but they understand it's where it's short form right now, it's you know, YouTube is still killing it from a from a monetization standpoint, So we have to do something. So let's od and give you all all the money over here. But you're not going to pay attention because you're on TikTok and you're on YouTube, and you're on Instagram. And it's like some people like Country Layne, He's he's known for making six figures off of Facebook, right, not just Instagram, but Facebook because he put his clips up and it was doing numbers, and Facebook was like, you know what, We're going to give you this check.
Speaker 4: So in the YouTube sense, I know we got accents.
Speaker 6: Yep, we got super chats or that any other strategies to monetize.
Speaker 5: They have merch and they have subscriptions.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 3: So what are some tricks and tips for Instagram?
Speaker 5: Okay, so let's start with hashtags? Right, So hashtags. If people don't know hashtags, think about it, like, think about it like blocks, right, each block has a certain amount of people chilling on it. Right, the more hashtags you put, the more people that you're going to be exposed to because you're going on all these different blocks right now, some blocks have about one hundred people on it and some people some blocks have about one million people on it, right, so you have to kind of be strategic with what hashtags that you use. Now Instagram said use between like three to six, right when they used to do thirty and yeah, before it was like put it a whole bunch of thirties at like thirty hashtags, do the highest numbers, right, and put it in the first in your like the first comment. Now they're saying do about up to six to eight, right, and put it actually in your captions, because what we're trying to do is keyword in there. And so now once you type in a certain keyword on Instagram search, now we're able to pick that up. So people should be looking at about I'll say a strong like six to eight going from why to narrow. So what I mean by that is like one million going all the way down to like ten k or why because you want to go on the blocks that have a lot of people, but then you want to go on the blocks that have small people because those are your specific audience, right and at the end of the day, is not necessarily about numbers. Is about really getting into your audience because those are the people who are going to be able to convert. So six to' eight and then using those like having about like I'll say three to five different batches of hashtags. Don't use the same one over and over and over again, right, because that means you're just chilling on the same blocks.
Speaker 3: Every shadow band, like I got shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well so that so, but that is like controversial because Instagram put out saying they don't shadow.
Speaker 3: They got I got shadow band twice and.
Speaker 5: And I know a lot of people who had.
Speaker 3: What happened was years ago. You know, it was a thing where you have like thirty hashtags and you just copy and paste it and you know the hashtags, but it wasn't. What happens with that is that, at least back then it gets red flagged to spam. Yes, so the shadow ban me. How I knew I got shadow band A my engagement went down dramatically. But how I knew I got shadow band It's like I typed in a hashtag, put a hashtag on the post, typed it in, yeah, and then went to it and then it wasn't there. It was a unique hashtag that nobody would ever have, like peanut butter and jelly or your leaves, like something that is only my hashtag. So you type it in, there's only should be one poster that shows up, but there's no poster it shows up because the posts aren't shown. So I don't think they've ever actually acknowledged that the hashtag shadow bands are. But I can personally vouch that shadow bands are well because I've been shadow band twice.
Speaker 5: No, and it is like a real thing. But some people instantly go and say that their shadow band when it's honestly that their content just isn't working. Yeah, So you kind of have to know the difference. So if anybody does think that they should do what he just said, which is like, use a specific hashtag and just see if you pull up. If you do, you're not shadow band. Your content just sucks And that's okay. That's okay. You just got to be aware of it and just make the adjustment.
Speaker 3: But use hashtag that's relevant to the post, yes, and switch to use the same hashtag.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking like if you obviously ernest, what's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like, the checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use indeed, stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications then non sponsor jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 6: See when we post a lot of things about business and entrepreneurship, right if we just do a hashtager said friendship, there's more people that have the friendship hashtag. Absolutely, you're gonna probably bring that, But that doesn't even make sense to put something like that.
Speaker 5: No, because you're going to say you're gonna attract a lot of people, right, but it's not what they want and it's not the audience that you need because they're not going to necessarily buy or share or anything because you just got their attention for that one time and that was it. Right, So you do want to go more specifically what the content is and who you are, right, because that's that's the people that you're looking for.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Is that a slower kind of pace? It is, right, So you're going to get numbers, but you're not going to necessarily get the numbers is if you did the bigger hashtags. But in the long run, you make more money that way. You get more impact that way by using the correct hashtags than just going with Super Bowl or you know, Throwback Thursday and things like that. Yeah yeah, yeah, and you don't have a dog.
Speaker 6: But any specific hasht like a lot of times.
Speaker 4: Spots take over your pape, oh god, like specific hashtags to stay away from tot.
Speaker 5: Them anything that's over two million. Anything like if you look up a hashtag, it literally tells you how many posts are in that particular hashtag. So if you go and you check it, stay away from anything that's over two million because the bots are instantly like, oh that's where the crowd is, So let me go where the crowd is. And if you're going to put that, I'm going to flood it with Oh my god, let me tell you about how much money I said I saved with so and so and please no get away.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about the most downloaded app last year, the most popular app people under twenty one, I believe TikTok. Yeah, so the importance of TikTok? What is some what are some tips from TikTok? Because TikTok. The interesting thing on TikTok is that is the newest out of all of the major apps. Yes, so there's still a lot of opportunity, yes, but more and more people is so the opportunity is not going to be there ever. No, So what's your thoughts on TikTok and what is some advice for people that's trying to do TikTok?
Speaker 5: So, TikTok is so addicting and so fun at the same time. But I love how like the older crowd is like, I don't know nothing about TikTok, but you spend three hours on it, So I don't know what you're talking about, right, You you the one scrolling. So what's unique about it is that they actually award you when you use your phone. Like, they give you so many different effects and filters and everything like that. You don't necessarily need a DSLR camera to create anything on TikTok. Majority of the things that you see is created on your phone. So when you're creating on TikTok, start with your phone, right, you can do you can upload anything you want, but start on your phone and use the trending effects. So for example, if you're starting the new year and they have like in twenty twenty two, you're going to be doing this and it kind of flip us that because everybody is doing that, right, and that and the sounds as well, is what gets you the most exposure. Filters and effects and sounds and eat that too, that part too. But like any of the trending songs, ok, right, so a lot of people are doing even if they don't necessarily like the song, but they know that it's trending, they're going to lower the volume, right, so the voice you can still hear, the voice, still hear the point of what they're trying to do, but they're maximizing on the reach because they know that song is going to be working. So if you do that and it's crazy because like you could do just drop the water and pick it back up and make a crazy face, and you put the right song on it millions for no reason, just because you know how to play the game of trending effects, trending songs and I'm using the actual camera because they're going to reward the people who actually use the tools, because the platform spend too much time creating this stuff. If you don't use it, they're like, we'll screw you. I don't like you.
Speaker 3: One good advice that I got for TikTok that actually works, especially if you're doing educational content, Ye do the hook like at the beginning of the video, like meaning like if it's a sixty set TikTok video, like start the video off of saying how to lose ten pounds without working out yep, and then going to what you're saying as opposed to just trying to say, okay, start off with you gotta do cardio in the morning, and it's like you say whatever and try to make it like something that's really interesting. It's kind of like the equivalent of you know, a headline on a news article. Yes, you got to bigger than that, though you got to just catch somebody's attention real quick and then it's like now go yeah. And I've been studying TikTok and that's one of the things that I've noticed, Like I said, especially with educational content, like the kind of content that we create or something like that, like it's important to let people know what they're getting right now then go into it.
Speaker 5: People have short tensions ban nowadays, like it is what it is, And even even on longer form videos, they actually recommend that same kind of style of giving giving them a hook. If you see some of the YouTube videos, YouTube, yeah, YouTube will be like in this video, blah blah blah blah blah, all right, let's get into today.
Speaker 3: They take We started doing that actually recently, where you take the highlight of the video. Yeah, and that's the first ten seconds yep, and then the video starts yep.
Speaker 5: That's that because that they know that in order to create retention, I got to get to the point right away, get there like, oh, this is what it's about. And then you could get to that point maybe super later in the video, but they already know what it's about. They're going to continue to watch. So with TikTok, those like how to do this? Did you want to know five ways to do this? Like they're going to want that kind of value in such a short amount of time and it's going to work everything. But if like you said, if you go all right step one, step two, step three, step four, step one on about what I'm going to scroll too, because I want to get to what I want to know.
Speaker 6: So for a business, right a brand? I noticed somebody right now that's inthem like I've been trying to do TikTok. It feels a little juvenile for me like that that they counting that out as like, you know what, I can't do it?
Speaker 4: Obviously this is something you can do for yourself.
Speaker 6: But how is the time requirement for somebody to put out effective tiktoks? And is there a schedule of how many times they should be posting on TikTok?
Speaker 5: So of course the like the typical is bare minimum once a day, but if you're really trying to blow, it's like three times three times a day. Right, And I follow this chiropractor crazy uses the trending sounds right and literally just gets to the point where like puts the mic and you hear the kind of thing. Yeah, yeah, and it's been right and it's been blowing up. But chiropracting is not sexy, Like it's not a it's not an interesting topic. But if you do, like just what people want to hear, Like they have what the ASMR kind of the the sound thing they know, people want to hear that. They want to hear the cracks, and they want to hear the trending sound boom any. Not all businesses have to dance, have to do the pointing stuff for anything, but what you do have to do is find the point of your business, highlight it, and use something trending to it so it makes it sexy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's important. What do you feel about like titles, Like people put titles on videos.
Speaker 5: It's needed because once again, it's one of those things that will keep your attention. I know exactly what it's about, like I'm not guessing, so like titles and captions is the easiest thing to do in order to create retention, right, because I don't want if you don't have a title, and if you don't have captions, that means I have to like really watch you, right, and nine out of ten times we're not watching it with sound on right. So if we had sound, we may be able to watch it longer, but we're only giving a certain amount of time. Now, if you have a title and it's saying how to do this, or the fire's bars from so and so, I'm watching it right. But if you don't have anything, I have to assume what it is. And you don't want to assume. You don't want the followers to assume what your content is. They need to know right then and there in order to watch it.
Speaker 3: That is a fact. It's very It's like newspaper or anything a magazine. Imagine if a magazine never had any titles, it just had words words in pictures, you'd be guessing, like if you was interested in a picture, like if you've just seen jay Z and you're a huge jay Z fan, you might read it. But that would be extremely difficult to retain people's attention if there wasn't titles.
Speaker 5: And we have to look at what we like outside of social media in order to improve our content. So what I mean by that is like if we're trying to promote something, and like we watch movies, we see trailers, right, we see how they do like really quick, like an action scene real quick, they'll show like the credits and then they'll get to the story and that's it. Right, The same kind of things with our content, like let me see something right to the point, get to an intro or something, because why because we've seen other media outlets do it, and if we like it, then we should do it ourselves. And what people do is just they just watch other people's content and that's it. But we have to ask every single day, like every at least five posts, I go, why did I like this? Why did I just comment on this? Why did I just share it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: And then I try to execute on what I actually liked. So if somebody had a title, I'm going to have that kind of title, change the font, change the location of it, because I'm not trying to copy it, right, but I like the idea of it. Or Okay, this person did like shortcuts real quick, so it changed from you to you to the main person real quick fast. To keep my attention, I'm going to try to do that as well, because I know, looking at a person for too long, I'm going to lose interest. And so how do I make sure even though I'm talking, I change different angles side by side by side. Why Because I've seen it on music videos, I've seen it in movies, I've seen it in this So you got to look at content not only from a consumer side, but how do I produce exactly that? Because if I like it, at least one hundred other people like what I like.
Speaker 6: As you were saying it, I'm thinking, like I just watching, don't look up. The movie is playing for like five minutes before the title even comes out, Like damn, We've been trained this whole time in movies.
Speaker 4: We just weren't looking at it like that's content.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 6: I got a question for like a brand or somebody, what application should they be on in level of importance? And obviously Facebook is number one. Yeah, but if we're building a brand building business, what are the application we should be on?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 5: So I think it really depends on who you are, right, Because I'm really big on understanding who you are to create content, So I always break it down into something simple as like are you an introvert and an extrovert?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Because if you're an introvert, you're not going to always do videos. You're not going to feel comfortable in it. Even though this is a video driven world. Right now, what it seems like there's still a whole audience of other introverts that are looking for your quotes. They're looking for your blogs and articles and things like that. Right, So YouTube may not be the thing for you, right, Medium which is like a blogging platform that may be LinkedIn articles that may be like that may be your vibe. Right, quotes on LinkedIn, YouTube, not YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, that may be your vibe. You can get a whole audience shout out to Madi. Right, Madi does all these different quotes. That's it. He hates video and he has over one hundred k followers on Instagram. Doesn't plan on doing video right now. If you are an extrovert or an amivert and you can do video, can you do it for a long form time? You're gonna want to do YouTube?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 5: Because YouTube is the Google for videos. If I'm trying to search for something, I'm going to go on Google and your video is gonna pop up, or I'm going on YouTube of how to do this and your video is going to pop up. So from a longevity standpoint, you always want to do YouTube because it lasts longer than any other social media platform. Right. Of course, you're gonna want to do Facebook because that's just still that's still the vibe. Right for short form videos, going to want to concentrate on TikTok and Instagram. Right. The one that is blowing up right now that everybody does need to pay attention to is LinkedIn. It's super organic. It's just and what they're trying to do is kind of steer away from I'm always professional, I'm only about resumes and hiring and everything to like, no, we're a social media platform. Two, we actually have really some dope creators and we'll give you organic reach that is missing right now. Yes, and that's where the bag is, like clients and things like that. You know, creat getting money from these platforms is cool, but the real money is with these deals, right, The real money is with sponsorships and things like that, the things that you can control. And they're on LinkedIn.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of corporate that makes sense. Trying to get corporate dollars makes sense.
Speaker 4: To be there.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: So so it just it just depends on who you are and what type or brand you are and really finding your vibe of because social media is already an uncomfortable place. We're not, like, we didn't wake up being like, okay, you know what, I was just wanting to tell my story to everybody. Now, some people are because you know, that's what it is, but not everybody is like that, and so you have to find a social media platform that you're comfortable in because everybody's on all social media platform I'm scared.
Speaker 6: When you were talking about that made me think of Justin O boy before we knew who he was, before you had respectively Justin, it was quotes, that's all we knew.
Speaker 4: Like he was. I'm like, I've never seen this guy before.
Speaker 5: Right, but he killed it with that. Like, you have to master that that piece of content that you feel comfortable and that you can consistently do all the time, and then you can do the video and then you can try all these other avenues. But if you don't master one piece of content and one platform because you think about it, we don't know. Let's say, give me your favorite give me your favorite social media influencer, give me.
Speaker 3: Yours my favorite influencer. I ain't mad at that, you know what, I'm be honest, I don't really follow out of influence. I'm more like brands. Okay, so like bleacher Report, I f like sports and I like a lot of those type bleacher Report.
Speaker 5: So let's say, where do you watch most of bleacher reports content?
Speaker 3: Instagram?
Speaker 5: Okay. So my point is you don't go saying yo, it's so and so from social media. You identify them with a platform, why because they've dominated on that and then their content gets repurposed everywhere else. Right. So that's why I'm really big on figure out the content, figure out the platform, and do that because then you can take that same content and repurpose it everywhere else when you have a team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what even if you don't have a team, if you create like what we do. Like if we do let's say it's TikTok video that's made for TikTok. Now we can put that as long as it's under a minute. We can put that for ig wil and then we can put it in Facebook yep, and we can also put it on Twitter.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And just like a tweet, you put a tweet out, take a picture picture of the tweet, put it on Instagram, and then publish it to Facebook. So now you just create content for one native platform, but you can usually repurpose that. Especially videos, You can put videos in anywhere. If it's under two minutes of twenty two seconds, I think twenty seconds, you can put it on on Twitter. So a lot of times people think they got to create all different content for different platform you know, but.
Speaker 5: It is about giving a different It depends on your goal. It does depend that to creating a different experience on each platform. Why Because if I'm comfortable on Instagram and you're reposting the same exact thing everywhere else, I'm gonna stay on Instagram. Right, So, like you may do a real on Instagram, but you do a take that same clip and make it maybe ten seconds longer and put it on Facebook. That's still a different experience. Change the caption up, that's still a different experience.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: What people tend to do, which is the biggest no no, is just share that to Facebook. Hit that share the Facebook thing, and they're like, why don't I have the same experience? Why don't I have the same likes and engagement because you didn't cater to the platform, Like hashtags don't necessarily work the same way on all platforms, right, So you yeah, repurpose it, but repurpose it strategically. So if I'm going to do a tweet, I'll do a tweet at nine, post a picture on Instagram at nine as well, But that tweet is going out on Instagram about four o'clock, right, and a video maybe going out on Facebook. But then that same video is going to be on YouTube, and like you got to be strategic with the with the repurposing.
Speaker 3: And also for repurposing, you don't necessarily have to do the exact same thing. What you can do the same content. So what I mean is like if you do like an article on Instagram, right, and it's a picture and then the caption explains what the picture is about, you can take that caption and make it a tweet, which is is different because one's a tweet, one's actually a picture with a caption. And then also for the video, like what we do sometimes is like for like this interview, right, might get one clip that's long form, like the whole phone, and that'll just be for like an ig rail or TikTok with the same clip vertical and then that'll be for like Twitter and Facebook, and then the vertical one will have like a title on it, so it's a different look. Even though it's the same content. One is more of a real form one is more of a long form video.
Speaker 5: You know who's doing it, really dope from a podcasting standpoint, Rory and Maul. So, I don't know if you've seen any content. So they'll do videos with captions on it, and what they'll do is take screen screenshots of different frames from that video and create a carousel saying kind of the same story. Right, So they could take that particular carousel or those particular screenshots and they could put it on YouTube as kind of like a carousel, and on Facebook as a carousel and LinkedIn where it came from a video. So normally people create all separate types of carousels on it, which carousels is amazing. If you're not putting it on your content strategy, you should, right. But they're saying, Okay, I'm we're dominating video, but I'm just gonna take some screenshots, do some crazy faces with the screenshots, right, and let that tell the story instead of depending on people watching the video. Because we have to understand people receive information differently. Not everybody likes video. We like to read.
Speaker 6: It's like the news article that comes up and it's like, all right, well now you gotta slide because now.
Speaker 4: I have to see what this picture is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you got to pay attention to what was popular on because like me, that's why I follow a lot of sports pages, because I don't really get inspired by financial literacy pages because I feel like the financial literacy pages kind of follow us a lot. So it's hard to get inspired by somebody who you're inspiring. No, it's just reality. But so, but but I say that to say, so I noticed what you're talking about. I noticed that from like ESPN bleaching report when I saw it and started to happen and like where they have like a picture of Steph Curry shooting three yes, and then the next slide is the actual play absolutely, and I was like why are they doing this? And then I started to realize, like that was like a trending topic on Instagram where you're breaking or even breaking the video up yes, as opposed to just having one long video. So you know, it's like anything, I feel like social media, you really the best way is to really like stay up to date. Like it's hard to like just dibble and dabble in it because you're not it changes so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and another reason why that trend also works is because you have to think of how am I going to keep users on the platform longer?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: So I already caught your attention with that picture. Now if you go to next life, I'm keeping you for at least another sixty seconds watching the video. And you get rewarded by that because the platform is looking at it like you're keeping my people here and making money off of this. So any type of content that you're creating, you have to think about it like how do I keep people longer on the platform. Hence, why if anybody remembers when Facebook like stop really rewarding people just putting up your YouTube links like those got really trash engagement? Why because you're taking people off face right. So if you create content that keeps them all longer, right now, that's where you'll see the engagement go up over and over again. So once people saw okay, I just got to take a picture and then show the video, well let me just do that over and and it starts trickling, not just from the sports standpoint, but then from everyone else seeing it just because they know it's a play of I got to keep the people on their longer.
Speaker 6: It's like when they removed the wipe up and now you got to put the link. So these are trends, and so now I'm interisted because like you're an expert here. So you started with the mashups right with the sound over, and then now we see the carousels and the screenshots that lead to videos. So what do you see as like the next trend? What do you seeing out there that's like, all right, this is where this is headed.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you this. It's not necessarily the next trend. You have to master short form. As tick talk stays number one, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, all of them are going to try to create a true short form competitor. Right, So until TikTok gets knocked down, there's not going to be a new trend. There's not going to be nothing. Really, Like you have to master being able to do something within fifteen to thirty seconds. Do they allow a minute? Yeah, but if you can master fifteen to thirty seconds, think about it like it's an appetizer, right, you give somebody an appetizer, they're going to be like, okay, I want the full meal. Right, So your short form videos are going to be the appetizers of your brand, right, and so the more they people see it, they're like, okay, what else do you have part of Like Okay, maybe I'll see a sixty second, maybe I'll read a blog, maybe I'll go to your YouTube and things like that. But if you don't necessarily have short form videos in your arsenal right now, people, it's it's starting to fade a little bit for them. Right So even with YouTube shorts and things like that, like, we have to figure that mastery out. We have to figure out that formula of the hooks. We have to figure out the formula of the texts. How do we make things pop up? You know, we have to figure out, you know, how to use the sounds, how to use the different effects, how to be using more of the tools that they give us rather than necessarily how do I make doper longer content or how do I take better pictures and things like that? How do I get another one is ar ar is you know, with the filters is crazy. For those people who are interested in creating ar filters, that's going to be a wave because you have to think about, Okay, these creators need to do something with their content. So if I'm creating a dope ar filter for it. It not only does that bring attention to my brand, it brings attention to the creators, a win win situation, and they're going to go to you for more stuff. So short form in ar filters, I think, is those those two things that concentrate on.
Speaker 3: So like TikTok, you can create a lot of most of the content on your phone, yep. But like if people are still interested in maybe ig, you'll just you know, what are some apps that they can possibly use like that, you know on a computer to just create more high level content.
Speaker 5: So I'm big on creating like your media team right with apps, because not everybody can afford videographer and a photographer, right. So for your video editor, you're going to use in shot, you're going to use apps like video Leap, You're going to use apps like what's another one, vid lab, you know those those apps are really good for iMovie if you really want to start it out. But in shot Vida, Oh, cap cut is my new favorite one. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: What is is one of the top apps on the top apps of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: So it is a video editor and a photo editor. So you can do captions in there, you could do titles in there, you could do transitions in there. You can make a still picture like turn into a video so it does like kind of like three D kind of thing. You could do the cartoon, the Big Head, like the effects that it has in there. You can remove backgrounds, you could do green screen. It's it's everything for free. Like other services you have to pay for all these different features. It's it's super free and it's super easy. It's one of my is definitely one of my favorite apps. So if I were to put it in order, cap Cut in Shot and video Leap is my three top ones that I use on a regular basis for video editing. Now a photo editor, because please please please stop using taking pictures and not editing it. It's not cute, it's not sexy, just a regular like camera and just nothing. It's like, there's too many apps that makes you look like a photo editor. Right so you have Visco, you have light Room, and you have Snapseed. Is my top three for having a photo editor on your team right now. If you want a graphic designer, you're gonna look at Canva. You're gonna look at Adobe, Spark Post and you're going to look at what's the other one that I use? Yeah, photo Leap because they have video Leap and photo Leap photo Leap, right, so those three especially canva right, Why, Like they have everything in there. Like you want to look for a newsletter, they have a newsletter template. You want to look for YouTube thumbnail, they have that, right, email it Like everything is right there. People are getting paid to create templates, use them, right, Just change the colors, change the fonts, things like that. Right, And then the last thing is people are going to need a social media manager, right, use a Creator Studio or a Facebook Business Suite that's another one later or Buffer. Those are the apps that will allow you to schedule out your content that you're making now, right, and for you to be consistent because the biggest thing is when you create a whole bunch of content, they're like, all right, when do I post? I don't have time, I have real life, I have kids and mom and all that great stuff. Yeah, just give it to your social media manager aka the app and let them post it for you. And all you gotta do is change it back, you know, check on the times that you do go engage with it, and that's it a whole.
Speaker 3: Lot of game. Yeah, definitely, you can be rewarded for low low quality videos, but not low quality pictures. Different, two different things. Keep your pictures up to par.
Speaker 6: I love taking good picture. That's why I knew canvacause I'm like trying to study photography.
Speaker 5: Listen canvas Canba's cheat code now, I promise you Canva is a cheat code. U light room is a cheat code, and cap cut is a cheat code.
Speaker 4: Do you have an Asian Gentleman's episodes?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: So, what's what What's What's what's next for you? What's what's what's on your horizon? Man?
Speaker 5: It seems like everything content creation? So I'm going to be a creator on LinkedIn. That's why I said. LinkedIn is starting to do some different things. So they have a creator Accelerator program. So only like one hundred content creators got picked in order to like make make LinkedIn look like us right pretty much, So that where you're going to have like exclusive content on LinkedIn, uh for about like ten weeks. That's happening. I got Nikki and Moosta podcast, just like completely killing that up, like wanting to really dominate in the you know, the remote space more as a podcast breaking down you know, brands and businesses, but more not just talking about their accolades, but how did they build a brand? Thank you? Thank you. Yeah, Like we just had we just had Wall Street Trapper and it was like we leave all like the story and the stock stuff for everybody, for y'all and everybody else because that's what it needs. But y'all, how did you build that brand? Like did you have a PR person? So that's like kind of what we go through with Nicki and Moose, And that's really my main thing, deeper than the brand, teaching other people how to create content, how to build their brand. You know, that's my main focus of this time.
Speaker 3: So thank you for joining us. How can the people contact you? Social media handles and all of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every everything at this is Nikki's and I c k y with a S right mainly on Instagram though I'm big on Instagram. I love, but I'm gonna be active in LinkedIn.
Speaker 4: To so find me there too, shout Microsoft investors.
Speaker 3: We gotta we gotta get on LinkedIn more. You gotta do some stuff on LinkedIn, something that we kind of not put a lot of energy.
Speaker 5: No no, I'm telling you that all changes to that. When I'm telling you they it looks like us.
Speaker 3: Shout out to LinkedIn, Troy Housekeeping.
Speaker 4: Shout everybody on Patreon dot com.
Speaker 6: Shout out to all of our earners at EYL University, the number one place for everything in the world of business and entrepreneurial endeavors. Shout out to everybody that's supporting I merged.
Speaker 4: I got my one on one. Uh so I'm trying to get attraction.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie. I got credit card ready, credit card ready.
Speaker 6: Your official alumni listen virgo young boy just just at the sixteenth birthday. Shout out to him and shout out to y'all for locking in with us. Man, appreciate the support as always.
Speaker 3: You know what's so funny about LinkedIn? Before we leave, so shout out to my man Harold. So we have a friend that he works at LinkedIn. So before you know, no, no, no, So before we started earning Leisia, I was running around just you know, trying to make as many connections as possible. So the week before earn your Leisure Drop, we went. I went to visit him at the LinkedIn office in Manhattan, and I was telling him like, yeah, you about to start this podcast, car leisure is gonna be big, Like it's gonna be real big, Like just kind of explaining to him. He's listening, he's just walking through the office and all of that. So that was like my first time actually like telling somebody about earn your Leisure at the LinkedIn office in Manhattan three years ago. So it's history. There's history there LinkedIn shortly fact. All right, God, thank you for rocking with us, and see you next week. Peace.
Speaker 2: Peace, My graduates from my school being forced bad drop.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,