Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling the watch out of Florida.
Speaker 2: Mia.
Speaker 3: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of four.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 4: A Florida man attacked in ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 5: It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after w said he rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights. Police arrested in Orlando man.
Speaker 3: We're talking a Flamido the Praactice Club, bitch, you donkey of the day with Charlam Hayne to God.
Speaker 5: I don't know why y'all keep you letting him get y'all like this donkey.
Speaker 3: Today for Tuesday, October seventh has me conflicted. Okay, the common sense, logical human in me wants to give it to fifty seven year old Michael Stinick.
Speaker 1: Michael is a Florida man.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, And what does your uncle Shalla always tell you about the great state of Florida?
Speaker 1: Say it with me.
Speaker 3: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. See, Michael was doing one hundred and seven miles pou Okay, I know he deserves donkey of today because there is never.
Speaker 1: A reason to be speeding like that on the highway.
Speaker 3: Wait all right, In fact, I don't even know why vehicles make cars that can go over whatever the speed limit is. Okay, what's the point of having one hundred plus on the dash, especially in America? Okay, I know the auto bonn in Germany, that highway in Dubai, I think it is they let you push it to one hundred plus. But also, why why do you need to be going one hundred miles per hour? You're not in Nascar, Okay. Hell, Marty McFly only had to go to eighty eight to initiate time travel, but Michael was doing one hundred.
Speaker 1: And seven miles per hour.
Speaker 3: Not to mention, if you crash doing one hundred and miles per hour, you dead.
Speaker 1: It's no if, and the butt's about it.
Speaker 3: And if you do survive, you will have long term physical and emotional trauma. So I just don't see the reason to ever be going that fast. But what does it say about me that when I first heard this story, I said he was tripping, But then when I heard the reason he was speeding. I kind of understood. Okay, hear me out. See Michael was pulled over for going over one hundred miles per hour, and he had a reason that I'm sure a lot of men can understand.
Speaker 1: What are some reasons.
Speaker 3: A man could be speeding? Late, picking up the kids from something, late for work, uh, late, picking up your your wife, you know, your significant other. All of those are valid reasons to be speeding. Okay, not a hundred, but if you were doing a hundred plus, I wouldn't agree with you doing it, but I can understand why you would be doing it. But there might be a sleeper reason on that list, man. And this is why Michael Stick has me slightly conflicted this morning. And I know this story is Florida, I know, I know, but what he told police I think is gonna it's gonna, you know, be some men out there that can relate. We have the actual dashcan for this from Michael Steinnick after being pulled over for doing one hundred and seven miles for an hour.
Speaker 1: Listen to his reason, unt you.
Speaker 6: Hop out for a second reason for this time going one hundred and seven?
Speaker 5: Why are you going so fast?
Speaker 4: I have as appointment with your barber and new summer.
Speaker 7: So you know that's kind of cold.
Speaker 4: So you go one hundred and seven miles an hour, leaving it out of traffic, putting other people's lives in danger.
Speaker 8: Now you get to go to jail for the night.
Speaker 1: Damn for night, for the night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, Florida criminals go one.
Speaker 5: Hundred over one hundred miles an hour.
Speaker 2: All right, all be told.
Speaker 3: Now if you're going to jail, just let's just play the beginning back can be ready, just the beginning. I need y'all to understand. Why was he doing one hundred and seven miles an hour? He was honest with the police officers. He had an appointment with his barber.
Speaker 7: Listen, hunt you up out for a second.
Speaker 6: Reason for the stop?
Speaker 5: We're going one hundred and seven?
Speaker 4: Why are you going so fast?
Speaker 6: I have a.
Speaker 1: You can stop. Listen.
Speaker 3: Come on, my brothers, I don't care what race you are. We talking about barber's here. Barber's are essential work because barbara is. Barbara's are as important as doctors therapists. Dennis, you have I have to have a primary care barber. Okay, And when you have a primary care barber they are usually in demand, so you have to respect their time because you want to be there when it's your appointment time. Sometimes you even get there a little earlier because he might be running late with another client, or another client might be running late, so you get to cut into that person's time. Okay, Now I'm not making excuses for Michael, but if a man is speeding to get to the barber, that means he has some important things to do that day, and the haircut is the foundation of it all.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what folks don't understand.
Speaker 3: The way Fleet Johnson feels about booty in prison is how free men feel about haircuts. Okay, there is nothing more important when you have something to do. I don't care what I'll fit you got on, I don't care what you're driving, I don't care what's on your feet. If you don't have a haircut, it's all for nothing. Once again, not making excuses for why Michael was speeding. Okay, he was doing one hundred miles per hour. That's insane.
Speaker 1: But it has to be a certain level.
Speaker 3: Of understanding amongst men when it comes to these type of situations.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, I understand police officers have a job to do. But can the man get a break for his honesty? By the grace of God, nobody was hurt from his speeding.
Speaker 1: He told you he was trying to get to the barber.
Speaker 3: If you're a male officer, you gotta understand a little bit, right, Provide the man at escort get him to the barber on time. Don't take him to jail and mess up his day. You already see speeding, trying to get somewhere on time, and here you go, making him even more late.
Speaker 1: No, nope, no, no, that's not how that should go.
Speaker 3: Okay, God bless those police officers, because if they hadn't have stopped Michael, he may have killed himself or even worse, killed someone. Okay, listen, kids, leave sooner, drive slower, live longer. If you're not in a rush to die, don't act like it when you get behind the wheel. Please give Michaels to Nick the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the doge, and.
Speaker 3: You look very stupid and beige in the face. God, I can tell when he wants to say something stupid. Working with this guy for fifteen years.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, and I know how that went. It went just like this, I need a haircut.
Speaker 4: I can get you in if you could be to me by two o'clock. If not, I'm not open until tomorrow, and I gotta flight.
Speaker 1: He hit that gas and he.
Speaker 7: Hit that gag seven though.
Speaker 5: You gotta get to there.
Speaker 4: You gotta get there before too, because he got another cut at two thirty, and you need that cut before your flight or before your date, or before whatever you gotta do. Even with you being slightly remedial, would you even say to the cop y'all gotta be honest, honest that what.
Speaker 7: Would you say?
Speaker 4: I' like the remedial stuff, but I'm regardedn't use that word.
Speaker 5: But anyway, No, no, I wouldn't say. I wouldn't because that's not no.
Speaker 7: So your black ass would say, I got appointment with my he was, I.
Speaker 2: Got a wax.
Speaker 5: I got a wax, I got a wax. The three can't be laid.
Speaker 1: I'm on time for stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But I would have just told the truth because you're probably going to jail anyway, so you probably got a better chance of telling the truth.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to jail, yes, because he told the truth. I got appointment with my barble no, yo, you.
Speaker 7: Can say, my wife is in labor, I'm racing tour.
Speaker 5: You could check that one. He could check that big lot. You could check that one.
Speaker 3: By the way, the only other reason to be speeding like that is if you are about to shot on yourself. That's happening, but you probably won't realize it's the reason to speed until you shot it on yourself. And I shot it on myself while driving, so I know that I would never be in that position again. If I would have hit the gas, it's a little bit more. I probably would have got to But I thought you your clothes, and that's one of the reasons why I don't.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 7: From then on, it's been no, I can't.
Speaker 4: But that wasn't a part. That was a short shots, uncontrollable lose body. All right, well, thank you for that, donkey.
Speaker 7: When you're getting bottomed out, I do kegels. Okay, So it helps the elasticity.
Speaker 1: Now we know what that means.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't.
Speaker 1: Are you supposed to have an elastic booty? Is it?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's the whole point. Booty is like a rubber.
Speaker 5: Yes, why are we going?
Speaker 7: And when it gets stressed out too much, as hemorrhoid time.
Speaker 1: I think your booty should be more like a tire.
Speaker 7: Oh no, what what the hell?
Speaker 2: Are we talking?
Speaker 7: Hard and durable?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, didn't be able to penetrate your.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yo.
Speaker 4: All right, well, thank you, keep it going, all right now when we come back, open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, All right now, Cam cam Newton was talking on this podcast and he was talking about body count.
Speaker 5: It's hard to go from booty to this, but this is what he had said.
Speaker 1: I wanted to know her list of who I want to know.
Speaker 6: I needed to know I have God, because before I sit up here and really keep moving and elevating our relationship, I want to know who got one up on me and if I'm willing.
Speaker 7: To take on that burden, because if you had.
Speaker 6: Any type of relationship intimacy experiences with people that I really know, I need to know that I'm old that because if you.
Speaker 2: Don't give me that you got me.
Speaker 5: Hey, y'all, this my dad, all right?
Speaker 1: So the question is I wonder why he thinks somebody got one up on him, right, and they came.
Speaker 4: Before him exactlyause. But we'll talk about it when we come back. Eight hundred and five eight five one five to one. Do you want to know your partners? Your significant other's body count and names like who they were with with that person.
Speaker 1: This is a tale as old as time.
Speaker 7: I feel like we asked this question every couple of years, but y'all ain't never have my thinke on it.
Speaker 5: That's right, We're gonna talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning call out.
Speaker 8: You pull out your phone, call in right now, you call me at your opinion to the Breakfast Club top break it down. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns