Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: All right, scary, what is your phone tap all about? Said the emailed us, wanting to phone tap her husband John, who's obsessed with shoveling snow as soon as it falls and no matter how much or little is out there. He's neurotic about his property. And last time they had a storm up north, they came by with the plows pushed all the snow back in front of his property. He's filed a complaint with snow removing people and he has not heard that. So right, guess who I'm going to be. Let's head up north, as you call it, for a little a snow stap, a snow tap hereriot, let's listen to the scary's phone tap.
Speaker 1: What're going on?
Speaker 2: You're not going to believe it. The Department of Sanitation is a chuck. And he keeps going around the block again and again and again. You're going with the same places and the car it's all covered up again. He just we'll talk again, the same tuck, same truck, same truck, saying, right, god, I know, I know, I know you work so hard. I mean even he's been out there for three Allen.
Speaker 1: If the guy okay, I want to talk to him. I want to write this one. Okay, don't let him go?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, he's coming down the TA go.
Speaker 1: Go go go. I'm I'm I'm gonna talk to this I wanted. I want to. I am so sick of cleaning up after he put it on the phone. Now, what do you want? What emergency?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hey? You hear me?
Speaker 3: What did I do? What's going on?
Speaker 1: What you hello? Is this your hell? Can you hear me? What's your maay? Bruno brutal? What matter? You're the guy? You the guy that you? Is this your route? Do you do? You do you work this route regularly?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: I'm tired filing a dozen complaints with the pop in sanitation and never getting the NASS up to answer me.
Speaker 2: Now you're the one.
Speaker 1: Hey, you listen to what I have to say. Bruno, Okay, you have been covering my car every time you plow the neighborhood. I am tired of shoveling, insulting my driveway, and then have you pile that in front of my house. Get get out of my house.
Speaker 3: Do you know you almost got me suspended?
Speaker 1: You know what. You should be suspended, you son of a bitch. You have no right to cover my privay like this. I'm so sick of you're doing this.
Speaker 3: Because you live on the right side of the street, and if plow blades faced to the right, if there's snow in the street, it's going on your.
Speaker 1: Property, you son up bit. I'm on my way right now. I'm gonna be fifteen minute.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna This is four storms worth of slush and snow and ice, and this car has been sitting here the whole time.
Speaker 1: So I want you to move a car that I have said sikes put in my car after you've buried it. And you've done this from the fall time. This morre you talking about every car on my street's got stuck co of you people.
Speaker 3: Keep throwing snow into the middle of the street. I'm coming by with my plow. I'm sorry if your car is in the way, but I gotta tell you right now, I got to remove the rest of this snow so your car's gonna get through.
Speaker 1: I have the right. You don't have the right to do that to people who live in this neighborhood. You know what, I have the right okay, And you don't have a.
Speaker 3: Right to complain to my superiors about the job I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk to you in the more. I'm gonna be there ten minutes to get my wife on the phone now.
Speaker 3: To write you guys up here, take your phone. I gotta get back to work.
Speaker 2: Oh he's really pissed up.
Speaker 1: Where's it going? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you just got some snow on the snow off it's a black and he's pushing it back up the street.
Speaker 1: What he's pushing it all back into the street to put you back? Oh?
Speaker 2: Here it comes, he gets.
Speaker 1: Tad.
Speaker 2: Hang on, I had a.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I think you're with the track road.
Speaker 1: You don't it? You gotta pass. I want to look you're all the brief. Okay, all right, you got my guy? Yeah, you know what, suck it. I'm gonna be five minutes. You keep him back. I'm gonna be a you can you want to.
Speaker 3: Keep him for a hundred dollars, I'll dig a car right.
Speaker 1: Out for you. Why am I talking to you? Look my wife on the phone right now.
Speaker 3: You've been phone tapped. You've been phone tapped, John, Thank you John. It's scary Jones the Wall in the morning shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you love me, John, you love me, you love your wife. I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I can't believe you.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that caught me that cry. The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show