Speaker 1: Welcome everybody. Tuesday edition of The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show kicks off right now. I was just listening to Trump speaking in Saudi Arabia, taking something of a victory lap already on what's going on with the trade deals, and he's trying to get a trillion dollars of golf investment into the United States. And we'll bring you some of those highlights. Also, the market looking pretty good these days, and we got inflation number low. Trump actually said, Clay, you'd be proud just like you. It's like I told you to buy about a month ago. I told you to buy. It was a good time. It turns out he got a lot of heat for that then, but it was a good time to buy. Inflation has fallen to two point three percent, which is even lower than expected. But when is the rate cut going to happen? It's time for a rate cut, everybody. What's going on with Jerome? Too slow Jerome or whatever he calls him, you know, too late Jerome. He needs to get this thing going in a big way. We've also got some crazy details coming in about the Newark air traffic crisis that from the Newark Airport it's just indicative of how much we need to fix some things in this country. Now. I know Secretary Duffy is on it. We've talked to his office. He'll be joining us when he can. But it's a little bit of an all hands on deck situation over there right now for US Transportation Administration. So we'll we'll dive into that later later on the program will have Secretary Duffy. I don't know this week, next week, sometime soon, but Clay amidst the the the victory lap going on with Trump and the Middle East deals that are underway, the deal making that this president is known for. There is a lot of attention now on the details that are coming out. As we said, we've been preparing you for this for a while, details that are coming out about just how much of a mental and physical wreck, just how debilitated was Joe Biden while he was president, and while they were telling us that he was great, not that he was kind of okay, but that he was, you know, fit as a fiddle, sharpest he'd ever been Sharpes's attack all of that stuff. Clay, We're going to get into this and for those who are going to say to us I'm just gonna get ahead of this, Clay, because you know we're going to get these calls. Why are you guys talking about this last election? It is because the media that is Democrat, the media that lied about Russia collusion and COVID and all this stuff. They are flat on their asses right now and this is their this is their effort to rehabilitate their image, to regain trust, to regain power, to stop the Trump agenda. So it's not old news that nobody should care about. It's we can't let them get away with the lie because they're doing this for a reason. Why is there such a focus on this? Okay, And we'll get into some of that. And we've got a great Jake Tapper, Montage. Clay and I are probably gonna argue over whether we should actually have Tapper on the show or not. I'm now after today, I'm just like I can't. I just gonna know. I'm just gonna be like, dude, you're just You're just a liar and a scumbag and this is gross. But okay, maybe we have mom. We'll get to that later. Here's here's where we are, Clay. They're saying now that Biden's physical deterioration. Physical deterioration was so severe. This is from the Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson book, which is out next week. Physical deteriorations so severe that they discussed among his senior advisors that he would need to be wheelchair bound after the election, that he would, you know, need to be wheelchair bound. And this is amazing, Meet Clay, because we have audio of me back in twenty twenty two that they would put them out on stage in a wheelchair if they had to, and that that's how invested in Biden they are. And maybe I'll play that audi you later, but can we I just I want your take on this because I want everyone they're doing this for a reason. They're lying again. They were not fooled. The story is now Biden's advisors fooled us. We had no idea. I don't think they're going to be able to pull this off. I actually think they're running into the wood chipper once again. Yeah, we told you that this was all going to happen.
Speaker 2: As soon as the election was over, the truth would be told. And I think this is the death knell in legacy media because COVID started this and Trump in twenty sixteen with the concept of fake news, but to argue that Joe Biden was fit as a fiddle, as CNN did two days before the June twenty seventh presidential debate, to argue as NBC News did about two weeks but for the presidential debate, that I in particular was engaged in misinformation and disinformation for sharing videos that showed Biden was not mentally and physically up to the job at the G seven. For them to then have all of this arise and for their defense to be well, there was no way we could have known. I think is lighting whatever tiny ounce of credibility these legacy media institutions had on fire. And I will point out one very significant aspect. Have you noticed, Buck, that the concept of misinformation and disinformation has virtually vanished. Fact checking so far, to a large extent, has vanished too. I think that the legacy media has lost the legitimacy to be considered umpires anymore. It's almost like everybody has just decided we'll call the game ourselves. Remember when you were a kid and you played kickball, and you didn't have an umpire, and if you had a really tough call. What would you do? Both sides would just say do over. We don't know exactly what happened, We'll do it over. I feel like most people in America now have said, I'm going to trust my own eyes. I don't need someone to be trying to demonstrate or tell me what is going on in the larger world. There's plenty of sources to seek out, and the legacy media is the most dishonest group of people that are Democrat propagandists.
Speaker 1: Here is a way that I would put it.
Speaker 2: If Trump had had the mental and physical deterioration that Biden had, how would they have covered Trump? And you got some minor idea. Remember how they covered Trump when he slowly walked down the stairway. I guess it was kind of a runway a little bit at West Point when it was wet, and they were saying, oh, my goodness, this guy doesn't have the mental or physical capability. You remember that story or the challenges associated with the way that they covered it. They would have had every single detail on Trump's health dead to right. They would have obsessively covered any attempt to argue that he was the best version of himself.
Speaker 1: It's actually substantially work and what you're saying is all true, but I think it's substantially worse than that, Clay when you add into it. They talked about the twenty fifth Amendment for Trump all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were, there were. They don't talk about it at all now though, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Right, right, But they talked about it all the time when Trump was president's first term, Clay, they had psychiatrists showing up on CNN who were you know, because they were told to by their puppet masters, claiming that you know, Trump had some tick or because he said something that was off whatever it is, that he actually had some form of like a brain degeneration. I mean, yeah, they were they were absence, So so your point, yeah, they would have covered it differently well with Trump. They just lied about him having dementia. So they lied about Trump having dementia, and then they lied about Biden not having dementia. And I actually am gonna because you know, this is also me getting to get a little bit of my swagger back. After losing the steak bet to Clay, the big stake bet that we had over whether they would keep Biden in the whole point is they wanted to keep Biden in and the story, the narrative that they're now peddling that it is here. This is the quote that's getting a lot of attention right now, is trying to defeat Donald Trump in one hundred and seventy days was a bleeping nightmare. This is from David Pluff in the book It's All Biden. He totally bleeped us. This is a lie. They all went along with it because Kamala is an imbecile and they only put her in the vice president slot because of DEEI, because she's a black woman. That is the only reason she was chosen to be at the bottom of that ticket. They knew she couldn't win the general election on her own, and they thought they could keep lying about Joe Biden as long or as long as they could, or as long as they would need to to get him, and then it was going to be Kamala was president, you know, within the first few months of twenty twenty five. That was the whole game.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I still say I I the story that has not been told that I still want told buck is why did they debate on June twenty seventh that is the number one question that I had.
Speaker 1: I think it happened to be for camp. I agree that is the thing that actually, if somebody can get me insight into, I agree that would be really noteworth like, that would be very interesting. But I think in a year of the grossest political miscalculations, or an election with the grossest political miscalculations of our lifetime, raid mar A Lago, bring four criminal indictments, he'll never be able to win. Then think of the things that they did all backfired when they raided mar A Lago, the Republican primary was over, Trump was the nominee. They brought four criminals.
Speaker 2: They actually convicted him in New York, Yes, felon thirty thirty four felonies.
Speaker 1: They convicted him of thirty four felonies, and were I'm too scared to do a damn thing about it, Clay. Now they're trying to play this game of oh we didn't know, or oh it was hidden from us. They're all liars. There's all I and here here's we'll provide you. By the way, I know you want to tea up. We have all Tapper Montage. Oh yeah, does is he gonna want to come on even after we play this montage. I don't know, because it's not He's not gonna be able to play his usual games here. But okay, hold on, I don't know, the audience doesn't really want them on. We'll talk about that later, but here you go, Clay. In April of we just got the revelation today about the wheelchair. Okay, yes, the aides were told, Hey, I think Biden's gonna have to be in a wheelchair. And this is you know, in the last year. Here's me on this show April of twenty twenty two, three years ago. Play it. Do you think that if this got to a point and to be very clear, I wish this on literally no one, certainly including Joe Joe Biden, But if his health deterior to the point where he had to be moved around in a wheelchair and aids had to largely speak for him, do you think the New York Times would say, Joe Biden still a steady hand on the eccon. I wonder how far they're willing to keep the charade going. Honestly, I mean, look at what they've done with COVID, look at the madness that they're willing to embrace for ideological and partisan ends. I'm not even sure what it would take for them to admit. I mean, I'm wondering what is the outer limit of their willingness to prop up Joe Biden, who is clearly not a responsible choice for president of the United States right now. I think there'd be a lot of people would say, Joe still, you know, he's still all there. He has to have sake, you know, talk for him, and they wheel him around, And I think that that's where we are. I think there are a lot of people that would do that. Am I a profit, Clay that you and be talking three years ago?
Speaker 2: You would really have been a profit if you had recognized that he wasn't gonna be the nominee, because then you wouldn't have to pay for a stake back if you just followed the natural logic of your wheelchair analogy there.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I do think that this.
Speaker 2: Is a aquarion call for the necessity of new media outlets, because if you're out there and you're wondering, they're obsessively in the White House. We talked about this for years. I do think that one reason this show has grown an audience is We've been proven to have been right about the biggest issues. I'm not saying we get everything perfect. We were wrong on twenty twenty two Red Wave. I was in particular, I thought we would get it.
Speaker 1: We didn't.
Speaker 2: We got it in twenty twenty four instead. But if you go back and look over the last four years that we've been talking to everybody on the really big issues, does the COVID shot work? Do masks need to be worn by two year olds? Does it is Joe Biden in good mental and physical health? Is Trump up to the job of being president? Two point zero? We've gotten almost all those really big issues right. And I do think that media audiences are in many ways a weying of legitimacy, and Fox News has soared, We've swored, and all these other organizations are paying the price for ying to their base.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I think that for one thing, it should matter that we're right. But also another test here in all of this is these people who are now coming forward to report on what they should have been reporting on a year ago at a bare minimum, a year ago at a bare minimum right, meaning that this is in enough time that they could have had more of a real Clay, why weren't they reporting on it last May because they were all in on it, being Biden. I know that Biden ended up being pushed Biden. They they took it up the middle of the football field with Biden to the to the goal line, and then they decided they were gonna just you know, go for it one last time. They got so close and he fumbled it, and they all were in on this plan. They were all a part of this. That's right. I'm going sports analogies, and this is important for everyone to remember. They were not duped. They were in on the lie. And now they want to try to regain credibility so they can then turn around and attack Trump with greater efficacy. They want to be able to tear him down by being we're the journalists, we just and we're not letting it happen. And that's why this matters. That's why this is us telling everybody through. But yeah, I was saying, Clay, the point that I was making in twenty twenty two, I think that they would say he's fine, even if they had to put him out in a wheelchair. It did get to that point, Yes, that is what happened. But then the debate, the only the debate. That's that's the story, right.
Speaker 2: Why did they do debate in June twenty seven because they could have continued with your whe Who ordered the code read on Biden? Like, why did they do that? I think they thought he could get through it. I don't think they thought it would end at Clay makes no sense. I think they actually had convinced themselves we'll just push through this one more time then we're done. I think that's what again, that is the reporting. Maybe it's in this book, but that I would say, again, we got to go to break here, but Buck, the real question to me that needs to be told is who got that debate on the schedule, because if they had just waited until September, he would have been the nominee to do debates.
Speaker 1: And then they should have just skipped the debate altogether. But anyway, Yeah, Tunnel to Towers Foundation is incredible and your support makes such a lasting difference, a lasting difference in real lives like the Clark family. US Air Force Sergeant Jesse Clark's military service came to an end after a chemical exposure cars caused a large tumor to form in his brain As a result, he is paralyzed on the left side of his body, legally blind, prone to memory loss, and in a wheelchair for the remainder of his life. Friends like you help Tunnel to Towers build this hero a smart home to help him live a more independent life. So many more families like the Clarks need your help, and this is where Tunnel the Towers comes in. America's heroes have given so much. We can say thank you to them in a lasting and meaningful way. Donate every month, so does Clay please join us in showing your support. Donate eleven dollars a month. Taunt the Towers at t twot dot org. That's t the number two t dot org.
Speaker 4: Saving America one thought at a time. Clay Travis and Buck Sexton. Find them on the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Trump has landed, Oh my goodness, we have a baby. Buck has got his baby boy just sat down and said hi for just a second on the video feed of Clay and Buck, and he is coming up on basically a month old. I think right now if I'm remembering the math correctly, which is very exciting.
Speaker 1: I never thought I would really have to this way, Clay, but in the middle of radio show breaks, Now I've got to change diapers. But I'm getting pretty good at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that is a that's a skill set. Just wait till you start having the diaper change. And then I was you know, it's funny, I flew. I was in Chicago over the weekend. University of Chicago had a panel discussion on the First Amendment censorship, lots of fun Jonathan Turley was on it, among others. And I was on my way back and in the airport bathroom there was a guy traveling there from Portland with his little girl.
Speaker 1: She was like two years old. They had just landed.
Speaker 2: They were going to the bathroom and everything else, and you know, they are washing my hands at the sink and he's like, hey, you know, like I listened to the show. We talked about him living in Portland, but he was traveling with his two year old, and I was like, well, how's it going. It's like, that's a long flight Portland to Chicago with a lap child. And it was reminding me you got this to look forward to, because I told him over the weekend that this conversation all three of my kids when they were in that lap travel child age. So if you're under two, basically you can travel many of you know, in the lap of your parent. All three of them different time threw up on me in the air on airplanes, all three of them at three different times, all while being lap of babies, just absolute just unloaded on me. And I just remember all those times. You know, you're just sitting there just I mean, this is going to inevitably happen to you at some point. I feel like it's happened to every parent. So you're in the diaper changing at some point, you'll be in the midst of a diaper change when you have the blow up happened, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've already I've already gotten hit with the sprinkler system a few times.
Speaker 2: You've gotten hit by the sprinkler. Yeah, that's the thing is it's kind of impressive, even at a young age. How far the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the old Super Circle commercial. Yeah, back in the day. It is.
Speaker 2: It is kind of extraordinary, even with babies, how far that that stuff could hit, uh, the splash pad zone. But I was bringing us in here. Trump has landed in Saudi Arabia and he took off yesterday during the show. I think it's an eleven or twelve hour flight to Saudi Arabia. They've already be been doing a bunch of events in Saudi Arabia, and I just wanted to familiarize you guys with what's going on, including Saudi Arabia announcing that they will be investing somewhere around six hundred billion dollars in America. And I believe we have multiple different cuts here. Let's go with cut thirty two. I think this just happened in the last hour or so in the Middle East. This is Trump in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: Before our eyes.
Speaker 5: A new generation of leaders is transcending the ancient conflicts of tired divisions of the past and forging a future where the Middle East is defined by commerce not chaos, where it exports technology not terrorism, and where people of different nations, religions, and creeds are building cities together, not bombing each other out of existence.
Speaker 6: We don't want that.
Speaker 2: This is why again, there are many reasons that the attacks on Trump have fallen flat. But I like this cut thirty four that we have too talking about. After so many decades of conflict, Trump basically is just trying to avoid there being any more conflict, which I would think most people would have to agree is a good thing.
Speaker 7: Cut thirty four, after so many decades of conflict. Finally, it is within our grasp to reach the future that generations before us could only dream about, a land of peace, safety, harmony, opportunity, innovation, and achievement right here in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: Okay, and one more thing, Buck, that is probably the most significant decision that has to be made in the Middle East and maybe in all of geopolitical decision making for Trump going forward. What are we going to do about Iran? And how do we handle keeping them ideally from getting a nuclear weapon? Cut thirty five. Trump just talked about it in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 5: But with that set can have a much brighter future, but will never allow America and its allies to be threatened with terrorism or nuclear attack.
Speaker 6: The choices theirs to make. We really want them to be a successful country. We want them to be a wonderful, safe, great country, but they cannot have a nuclear weapon. This is an offer that will not last forever. The time is right now for them to choose. Right now, we don't have a lot of time to wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that is going on? Buck?
Speaker 2: Can you believe this? There is more news about Biden's dementia breaking.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this yet?
Speaker 2: Axios is reporting that Joe Biden didn't recognize George Clooney at the June twenty twenty four fundraiser that Clooney hosted in LA despite the two having known each other for fifteen years.
Speaker 1: I mean, are we supposed to be though?
Speaker 6: Like what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, but this is I do think it explains why George Clooney wrote that op ed. But what he should have done is wrote the op ed and says said that Joe Biden did not know who I was, he cannot be president, and.
Speaker 1: He refused to burn the ships. In fact, Cortes scutt Old didn't burn the ships, but that's a whole other conversation. He refused to go all in because he knew that there was a chance it would fail, and then he would have completely destroyed Biden's chance if he stayed in. So instead he pushed that op ed and didn't tell the most That should have been the first line. If that was the first line of Biden's op ed, I'm sorry of Clooney's op ed about Biden, there would have been no choice but to have an immediate, you know, meeting and basically say, look, we're gonna have the twenty fifth Amendment. Going what, Sorry, I'm just laughing the quotes from the book You Know George, An aide told Biden when he met Clooney at the fundraiser. The aide said, oh yeah, Biden said, per the book, Hi, George Clooney was shaken to his core. The President hadn't recognized him, a man he had known for years. Uh again, I just Clooney wrote and said, we need a new nominee. He didn't say, I've known this guy for fifteen years and his.
Speaker 2: Brain is so deteriorated that he had no idea who we are. And look, I'm not trying to like blow up George Clooney here, but you and I would freaking know George Clooney if we saw him, right, and we've never met him in our entire life, because he is a famous movie star, just like I would know Julia Roberts if I saw her.
Speaker 1: Here's here's also, though, what we cannot lose sight of as we're seeing these revelations. He shouldn't have been allowed to finish out his presidency. I know they'll say, oh, it was fine, and you know there was no no, he was not of sound mind. They should have said you resign or we're using the twenty fifth Amendment. They should have said you're out, because what if we get hit with a first strike from an You know, I'm sorry this the whole thing was a total sham and we cannot let this go.
Speaker 2: Let me also point this out, buck, If George Clooney is saying Biden didn't recognize me, are you really telling me that all the high end Hollywood people didn't hear that George Clooney story. You know, for everybody out there that is claiming, how could we have known when George Clooney isn't recognized by Biden in June of twenty twenty four, Okay, everybody who's at a high level in Hollywood hears that story and is aware of it, and it didn't go public.
Speaker 1: Wow, here's what I think happened. And again, whatever they're telling you in this book is for a reason, and it's not to tell you the truth. Trying to manipulate public opinion around this issue. Okay, these are partisans writing the book. They are partisans pushing this narrative. Clay, You've always asked who ordered the code read who was the one who finally pushed him out? How did that conversation go? I think I had said initially when we had these discussions, Pelosi probably sat down with them and said, you know, your family will be forever exiled from the Democrat elite. No cushy gigs for you know, your grandchildren. No waved into Brown and Harvard and whatever, even if they're total ne'er dowell idiots yep, which is classic for all these Democrat politicians. Kids. They you know, they just wave in these kids that are can barely spell. I think also she might have said, the cloning story goes public, if you don't step down now, that would be a total that's a mutually assured destruction moment, because that's saying we're gonna give Trump the election. But if you're Joe Biden, then you know it's all it's all over for you right then, you know, And by the way that story goes public, I don't think he's allowed to finish out his term. So that's the leverage that they may have had to get him to finally, Clay, he didn't want to go on you last? How How long did he last?
Speaker 2: Three weeks after the debate? How long three weeks after the debate?
Speaker 1: Are week? Twenty three weeks after that debate? He hung in there? He didn't want to go. Yeah, how'd they get him to go? I think they said, you either step aside or rather you either you know, step aside for the election and we'll let you finish your term, or we blow this whole thing up twenty fifth Amendment, Kamala becomes a president anyway, and you're done.
Speaker 2: That's what somebody go back and pull this what you just laid out is my theory for how they got Biden out. I think they threatened him with the twenty fifth Amendment. It hasn't come public yet, but I think they said, you're not able to do the job. We are going to blow you up. Your option is you have to withdraw.
Speaker 1: And remember also look at how craven that is. Because the twenty fifth Amendment, Clay, if they were willing to threaten to use it, it means that they should have used it. Totally.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, but think about it's fun for me take a step back and think about how history will cover this, because we're living in the moment and sometimes stories can come and they can go. This story, I think, is going to echo for generations. Think about what happened, what we all experienced. Buck June twenty seventh, the debate where Biden just comes out and is basically a catatonic zombie that immediately calls begin to replace Biden. July thirteenth, Trump gets hit in the ear by an assassin bullet. July twenty one, Biden drops out. How many more consequential three plus week periods in American presidential politics have we ever seen in our lives? Think about those three dates, Buck, June twenty Biden Trump debate. Biden is basically a zombie. July thirteenth, the guy that we still know nothing about. Might I mention the guy in Butler, Pennsylvania that is basically a ghost.
Speaker 1: We don't know anything about him. He doesn't have any background they have.
Speaker 2: He clips Trump's ear and almost blows his head off on television the day before the RNC starts. July twenty one, Biden drops out all three of those boom boom boom historically resident in a way that rarely happens. I'm telling you, long after we are all dead, everybody listening to this right now is gone. They will be writing books about this twenty twenty four campaign, which people one hundred years from now are gonna be like, there's no way all this actually happened.
Speaker 1: This is the craziest election. Is there a crazier election? I don't know that there's a crazier I mean you'd have to go with like Civil War error seen sixty four.
Speaker 2: I mean I think you'd have to go to like eighteen sixty or eighteen sixty four.
Speaker 1: I really do. But I mean definitely twenty first century or twenty yeah, twenty first century, twentieth century, no question.
Speaker 2: The wives of anybody living right now, maybe maybe the election in forty four that happened during World War Two, if some of you were old enough to have remembered that, when Roosevelt they covered up his mental and physical deterioration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they were success four. Yeah, they were successful though. Right, That's the thing. And this is the other crazy thing to keep in mind, everybody. If Biden doesn't go to that debate, that's why I say they do. We need to know. But they got desperate because Biden was sliding so much in the polls against Trump, they thought he could pull it off. They took the gamble. The gamble was, he just has to look like his eyes are open, and they got to inject him with whatever they got to do for the night, and then we're then we can turn this thing around. Right then the media will help us carry this home. If he he had just not done that debate, he would have been the nominee. And you know, on any given Sunday Man, I mean, who knows, right. I think Trump still wins that, but it's he would have been the nominee.
Speaker 2: I think what happened Buck is the Grand Poobahs went to Biden. They said, the stories coming out about Biden's mental and physical condition are bad. You have to prove that he has the wherewithal debate early. I think at some point we're going to find out that they put the pressure on Team Biden to prove that he was up to the job, and they didn't want it out publicly. But June twenty seventh was Biden just like the state of the Union. Remember they he actually think the union. I think you may be right. I think that the reason though that this I think the concern came from he was already losing, and he was an incumbent president, and he was already losing to Trump, so there was a desperation. They forced him. Somebody who is in power forced him to do that. June twenty seventh debate And again George Clooney writes the editorial, but he's telling us one tenth of the story when he says Biden needs to drop out. Are you planning to go overseas on vacation this summer? IRS may have other plans for you. If you've received any IRS notice in the mail, don't ignore them. This never ends well for starters. They have the authority to revoke your passport. IRS is serious when they write notices warning you of bank levies or wage garnishments, they'll follow through. You need to call the experts at Rush Tax Resolution now at eight seven seven five FI four Rush. If you own a business and are behind on payroll taxes, don't call the IRS on your own. They have the power to shut you down and come after you personally. Get a Rush tax attorney on your side. Get protected today, mention our names and Rush Tax Resolution will do a free IRS Transcript Investigation five hundred dollars value. Rush Tax does this for free upfront because they will only take your case if they know they can help you. Period eight seven seven five five four seven eight seven four. That's eight seven seven five for seven eight seven four. Rush Tax Resolution dot Com.
Speaker 3: Want to be in the know when you're on the go. The Team forty seven podcast Trump highlights from the week Sundays at noon Eastern in the Klay and Bug podcast feed.
Speaker 2: Find it on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Hey, Buck, one of my kids called me an ank the other day and unk yep slang evidently for not being hip, being an old dude.
Speaker 1: So how do we ununk you?
Speaker 2: Get more people to subscribe to our YouTube channel. At least that's to what my kids tell me.
Speaker 1: That's simple enough. Just search the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show and hit the subscribe button. Takes less than five seconds to help ununk me. Do it for Clay, do it for freedom, and get great content while you're there the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show YouTube channel. And we told you yesterday about this story. I wanted to follow up on it. You have about fifty fifty or so South African africannor migrants who have been welcomed into America my President Trumpet the administration. This is not even a busy hour under the Biden border in one sector of the border in terms of migrants, and those were illegals. These are of course legal migrants who are entering the country at our request, with our permission, as they are supposed to. But Clay, we now have to address something and it is not something that I ever thought would would come up in quite this way. The Democrats are just furious about America's warm embrace of African migrants into our great nation. They all of a sudden have a problem with I thought we were a nation of immigrants. I thought that everything was supposed to be this way, where we just bring in people from wherever. Or in fact, they thought it was supposed to be that people could just choose to come, they could break our laws, they could just show up. We all know what's going on here. And it's very interesting because they're quite upset by the situation. And it's because I think it shows a lot of the rot, the moral and intellectual rot that has completely overtaken the Democrat Party and the left, and specifically on issues relating to not just immigration but race. And this is shown by the fact that they are so upset over fifty white migrants showing up from South Africa. And the reason is that they're showing up because the government of South Africa, which is now is black. I mean everyone who runs the country essentially is black, is being racist to their white minority. And this is something that's very hard for the Democrat mind to accept or comprehend. How is it possible we have trained and told everybody for so many years, Clay that white people are the bad people whenever it comes to race relations, that any injustice that occurs in the realm of race must be white people doing it to somebody else. And this is where this whole thing has turned into something of a farce because Democrats suddenly find themselves upset about the Scott Jennings, who does, as we know, great work on CNN. He pointed this out last night on CNN when they had a panel on this This is cut nineteen listen in.
Speaker 8: I do think it's not alleged discrimination that these people are facing in South Africa. I mean the law there absolutely allows their property to be confiscated. They are subject to racial discriminations, some have been subject to violence from some reports that I have read.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're talking about.
Speaker 8: Fifty something people, and the people who seem to be angriest about this today had no problem with twenty million coming here, some of the worst people in the world coming here, including gang members and so on and so forth. So I don't have a lot of sympathy for the folks who are outraged today after what happened to this country over the last several years, over fifty something people who are clearly being discriminated against in South Africa.
Speaker 1: Claiming if you asked the average MSNBC guest or CNN host, who would you rather have here an a legal MS thirteen gang member or a legal immigrant from South Africa fleeing oppression who happens to be white. I think we all know the answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a difficult call. And to me, this is emblematic of one of the major structural issues that the Democrat Party has. They're racist against white people now as a huge part of their base. They're also anti Semitic as a huge part of their base, and this identity politics coalition that we all were told they had built during Obama's presidency. You talked about how Obama did not have any sort of substantial sort of a glow. He didn't have any ability to transcend or bring his popularity to other people. Right, his coattails did not actually drag very many other people into office. In fact, the reality was things went worse for Democrats. But look at what they've done since. Because this is the natural result of this. They ran Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen, and what did they argue? It's her time, It's time for a woman to be president. They tried to identity politics coalition Hillary into the White House. Then they actually went back completely on it and went with Joe Biden, the oldest, whitest, as we just said, least mentally and physically competent president that we've probably ever had in any of our lives. And they dragged him across the finish line because buck I think they got lucky with COVID happening, which allowed them to hide him in the basement. Otherwise Trump would have won comfortably in twenty twenty and then in twenty twenty four, what did they do? They went back to the identity Poul coalition, and they got stamped and they cannot escape it. Now they have unleashed the crazy inside of their party, and the crazy is of the opinion that white men were and are the root evil of society. And then of course it's expanded to Hispanic men and Asian men and black men because all of masculinity is now toxic and they do not have anyone.
Speaker 1: They don't have anyone.
Speaker 2: This is where I come back to again. Who is a normal dude in the Democrat Party? Who is just a guy that you would like to have a beer with, that has in any way a prominent voice in the Democrat Party. To me, this is all connected to the problem they had. They recognized the issue, they tried to bring in a guy like Tim Walls, but they are hemorrhaging support from normal men all over the country. And I think a lot of normal women have followed them too. But this is profoundly a rebel from the Democrat Party being led by men such that, remember Buck, they had Obama try to lecture black men for not showing up and supporting Kamala Enough. Remember that, right in the tail end of the campaign, they had Obama Their big strategy on how to turn out black men was to have Obama tell all black men out there, hey, you're being a little bit sexist because you're not supporting you're not supporting Kamala enough. All of this, I think is blowing up in their faces. And I think when you see a story like this out of South Africa, it is evidence. And I sent to Greg we'll see when this clip comes in. But on interviews, leaders in South Africa are basically saying, Hey, we need to kill more white people in the country.
Speaker 1: Well, you're talking. There's a song that goes back to the days of apartheid, and it was it's they talk about killing the boar, which is a reference to the Dutch ancestry africaner farmers. Uh. And look, there was a repulsive and immoral system of apartheid in South Africa, and when it was then removed, they unfortunately replaced it with something that it could have been a rule of law. Everyone has treated equal democracy, but what they replaced it with was a racial entitlement state. So certainly not as bad as apartheid was, but still bad. I mean, they still got bigger. You know, you still have rules that disenfranchise the seven percent. You know, it's a small, pretty small minority of the country, but the seven percent of the country that is white explicitly so. And the country is having huge problems. I mean, if you look at the economy, crime, I mean, all of the issues of governance for certainly the last thirty years or so that you could measure in South Africa, it the place is a mess. And they've got rolling blackouts. They literally can't keep the lights on in this country. And this was not something that had existed previously. So they've got a lot of challenges, a lot of problems. But bringing it back here for a second, why you know, first of all, as you've pointed out, you know, Disney like freaks out and doesn't want to have the baseball game in Georgia or something. What was it again, I know, over.
Speaker 2: The Atlanta over the new Georgia voting bill, which actually has increased the number of people that are out in their vote. But yeah, they pulled the All Star Game out of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So so the hint of the smallest injustice in this country that you know affects people that the left cares about is a national crisis, but an open policy of racial discrimination, which is what it is in South Africa. We should be opposed in principle because it is based in principle against racial discrimination anywhere in any form. We just had to have a reckoning with this in our own country where the affirmative action policies that had been in place were racist, They were wrong, they were unconstitutional. Supreme Court finally has started to write that right, that wrong and clay the Democrats, though they're so up. I actually watched this MSNBC panel this morning on this here is this is twenty one. They're angry that we took fifty South African migrants. They really this is a big problem for them. Plaint twenty one.
Speaker 9: So deeply and morally wrongheaded and repulsive. These are the descendants of the people who created the most diabolical system of white supremacy in human history, apartheid. This is a modern replacement there in a country where, by the way, white people make up seven percent of the population and own seventy eight percent of the farmland. So actually there's no injustice here. It's taking places away from refugees. We're really being crushed by authoritarian governments. And for these folks who have never had anything happen to them, and Trump amazingly called it a genocide, one of the worst lies I've ever heard him say. There's just been a small handful of farmers that have been killed over the past ten years. No land has actually been expropriated. It's just a forest and a sham and a moral ugliness.
Speaker 1: It's not a small handful of people that have been killed. Start with that, okay, but beyond that, clay, So what do they want to have happened here? Because what they did in Zimbabwe, and this is why I brought it up yesterday, was land expropriation. It was okay, too many white people here own land. We're taking it and we're giving it. And that's why I brought up that documentary, Mugabe and the White African and we're giving it to the people. You know what happened the country started to basically starve. I don't think they really want to go down that route in South Africa. But they don't want to say that because they don't want to actually have to face the realities of the system that they are presiding over.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. This is from June of twenty eighteen, but I wanted to play it. This is Julius Malema. He's a leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters. In an interview, he says, we're not calling right now for the killing of white people. This is the kind of environment that exists. This is a media interview, cut thirty seven.
Speaker 10: I don't know what's going to OpenD in the future. I'm saying to you with not called for the killing of white people, at least for now, I can't guarantee the future. Yeah, but I mean you'd understand somebody watching that, especially.
Speaker 1: As it gets shared on Twitter, they freak out. It sounds like a genocidal.
Speaker 10: Ah, babies can baby.
Speaker 1: I'm not calling for the white people, at least for now.
Speaker 10: I can't give a gun to you of the fusion, especially when things are going the way they are subtext especially, I think if things are going the way they are, there will be a revolution in this country.
Speaker 2: I can tell you now, I'm not calling for the execution of white people right now.
Speaker 1: And he doubles downward. He's very clear. He's like, yeah, that's what I'm saying. He's like, don't be a bit as that's what I'm saying. Not misspeaking. If you have an issue with that. You're a cry baby, that is. And then there's also the the singing. I meant to get to this, but I got diverted. The singing of the song shoot the Boar, you know, shoot the Farmer, which has been there's video of that which is circulated from I mean, it's a stadium full of people. It's like, let's say, I don't know, forty thousand people or something, we're all singing shoot the white people. And this is from the head of a political party, right, So you know, if the head of the libertarian party in this country was I'm just picking a random party, but you know, if the head of any party in this country was having rallies where they're saying we're not calling for the execution of our fellow citizens yet, or cheering and chanting about it, I think people would have a problem with that. But you see, Democrats always have to pretend, they have to pretend to be the heroes and the civil rights struggles that they had nothing to do with. And so whenever you bring up South Africa, all they want to talk about is South Africa from forty to fifty sixty years ago. Yeah, they don't want to talk about South Africa today, which is the problem, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Look right now this time of year, weather forecast often start with the word rain. Those rainstorms clogged your gutters. If you have even the smallest number of leaves, branches, whatever else accumulates. Clean gutter clears the way for a care free summer. Whether you're tired of unclogging your gutters or don't like getting up on the latter, time for a permanent solution with leaf Filter. Hey, we just had Mother's Day, Father's Day next month. Great gift for dad, giving him some of his time back right now. Save up to thirty percent off at leaffilter dot com. Slash Clay and Buck. Gutter clogs aren't just a nuisance. They can cause extensive water damage. Let leaf Filters trusted pros help protect your home from flooding, foundation issues, and more. They'll clean out, realign seal your gutters before installing. Leaf Filter's award winning patented technology, America's number one gutter protection system.
Speaker 1: Schedule your free inspection.
Speaker 2: Get up to thirty percent off your entire purchase at leaffilter dot com. Slash Clayanbuck that's l eaf filter dot com Slash, Clay and Buck see the representative for warranty details.
Speaker 4: Claytravison, Buck Sexton, Mike Strau.
Speaker 1: That never sounded so good.
Speaker 4: Find them on the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Welcome back in play Travis buck Sexton Show. Appreciate all of you hanging out with us. All right, So Buck, CNN last night, I think you'd mentioned this a little bit. Scott Jennings got into it with some of the panelists on the CNN primetime show, The Abby Phillips Show, and I want you to listen to how crazy The answer is here from this woman who's debating. Will figure out her name in a sec. But she says, well, if they're not happy in South Africa, they should just go back to the country that they came from hundreds of years ago. Because I think this gets into a really interesting question. At what point are you a native of where you actually live? I would argue it's way less than hundreds of years ago. But listen to this discussion. She says, if they're not happy, they should just go back to Germany or Holland or wherever.
Speaker 11: Listen, thirty five thirty plus years ago, they went through a the partheid system ended and they reformed their constitution under the great leader of Nelson Mandela, and that allowed for a racial reconciliation, one that this country has yet to do.
Speaker 1: But South Africa did it.
Speaker 11: And they reform their constitution. And part of that is that the people who are native to that land deserve their rightful land back. That is not what the Afrikaaners actually want to have happened, which are the white Africans and so who are not originally from Africa who colonize South Africa also, and so that is what they are saying is discrimination. Now, if the constitution in South Africa is discriminatory, they.
Speaker 1: Have their checks and.
Speaker 11: Balances in that land just like we do, and that is for them to So if the Afrikaaners don't actually like the land, they can leave that country. They can actually even go to where their native land is, which is probably are you against and coming here, Holland, Holland, are you against in coming here? I'm against the hypocrisy of this.
Speaker 2: In Minutesota, I think we can have a big discussion is how I have to be careful that to curse sometimes and I listen to some of.
Speaker 1: These cliffs go back to their native land.
Speaker 2: Like, if you say that in the United States about somebody who's been here like ten years, you are a crazy racist, right, go back.
Speaker 1: To where you came from. Yeah, minutes. If you're a friend of Aragua gangbanger who lies to immigration authority, sneaks into the countries, you can beat your wife in human traffic. The Libs are like, he's as American as Thomas Jefferson, and how wild is this?
Speaker 2: They want him to go back to Germany and Holland from where they hundreds of years ago.
Speaker 1: There's a million ways to analyze this. Whatever it's anti whiteness was made fashionable in the Democrat Party was mandatory belief in the Democrat Party that people say, well, what about all the white people vote Democrat? Yeah, they're collaborators with the ideology. They think that they're above it and better than the other white people that have to be constantly maligned and undermined.
Speaker 2: Fair question, because I do think this is interesting. How long do you have to live somewhere to be considered a native?
Speaker 1: I think if people have been somewhere for I'm trying to do the math them I had three hundred and fifty some odd years because the Dutchyst India Company landed in South Africa. By the way they built the country too, there was no country. Of course, there were warring African tribes. The Zulu tribe was a conquering tribe that came one hundred and fifty years after the Dutch arrived there. But no one knows history. So you know whatever, it's like, Oh, why don't we give the give all of our land back to the Iroquois? How about No. Some opportunities are immediate, others take time to develop. Consider this. Some experts believe our nation has an asset that could be worth as much as one hundred and fifty trillion dollars, and that asset has been buried under American soil and may well be the basis for creating such a fun Just to give you an idea of how big this is, it could pay off the national debt four times over. And this asset is hiding in plain sight. I will tell if Trump administration decides to release it. But Jim Rickards, former advisor to the White House and Federal Reserve, says, if you're over fifty, this could be your best chance to build lasting wealth from a once in a century event. To hear more of Jim's thinking, go to birthright twenty twenty five dot com. If he's right, it could make President Trump the most popular presidents in history and help millions of investors retire wealthy. Go to birthright twenty twenty five dot com to get the details free of charge, paid for by Paradigm Press.
Speaker 4: Flee, Travis, and Buck Sexton on the front lines of truth