Speaker 1: The first order of business is the NBA Playoffs, and that's where we're getting started with. The finals are now set between the Indiana Paces and Oklahoma City Thunder. The Pacers made the finals while putting away the New York Knicks in Game six Saturday night, one twenty.
Speaker 2: Five to one oh eight.
Speaker 1: The Pacers were ultimately the better team, and now they head to the finals Thursday night to face the league MVP and Shae Gilgess. Alexander and the Oklahoma City Thunder can't say enough.
Speaker 2: Listen. I thought the Knicks were gonna win this series in seven games. I really really did.
Speaker 1: But when they blew it in Game one, I didn't know how they could and how they could recover from that, and sure enough they didn't. That's one element to appeal from it. Another element to appeal from it is that the Pacers were deeper, and they were exceptionally well coached. And even though we respect Tom Thibodeaux on what have you, the bottom line is is that he's not Rick Carlile. And then when you couple that with the fact that you got to look at the future in terms of the New York Knicks giving up five picks for and protect the first round picks for Michal Bridges, and you saw his level of production or lack thereof at times. It doesn't look too pretty for the New York Knicks. They were there, they were in the conference finals. They were two games away from an NBA Finals birth, but they didn't get it done. And to be honest with you, I'm gonna say something that's not gonna be that popular. From a purely basketball standpoint, this is a better finals series than the Knicks would have given Oklahoma City Thunder because I think if the New York Knicks are going against Oklahoma City Thunder, they would have gotten blown out of the building. They would have gotten swept because they just weren't deep enough. And against Oklahoma City, you got to be deep enough. Rick Carlisle has played eleven players at least fifteen minutes a game during the regular season. So it's a better matchup for the Oklahoma City Thunder and it's a better basketball matchup all for us all to watch during the NBA Finals. That's my opinion. Okay, that's where I stand with it, but you probably prefer to hear from somebody else and joining me now to break down the Eastern Conference Finals and look ahead to the NBA Finals. Is an NBA champion himself, Big Perk, as we affectionately call him, Kendrick Perkins, one of All with the Celtics in two thousand and eight, and he joins me now my partner in crime on NBA count Down and be young.
Speaker 2: What's up, big boy? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: How's everything?
Speaker 3: That's say?
Speaker 4: Two things? Are those veins popping out of yours? Are those veins?
Speaker 3: I see?
Speaker 4: Hello, bro, Hello, I see a different see a different glue in you right now?
Speaker 3: Man? You know what I mean. I'm seeing something. It's different right now. You know you got going days.
Speaker 2: You just teasing me, man, You just teasing me.
Speaker 1: You just teach me because you know how desperate I went. I was to get I get home. Because I was desperate to get home I got. I was being Oklahoma City in Minneapolis. I was sitting there praying we didn't have to go back to Minneapolis for Game six.
Speaker 2: You know that, you know that. But Perk, let me ask you this question. Man, Let's get right to it. You all, I mean, you got to give us an explanation. You swop up and down.
Speaker 1: There was no way in helly Indiana Pacers winning this series and get into the NBA Finals.
Speaker 2: Yet lo and behold they are here.
Speaker 1: What the hell happened to the New York Knicks and in the Indiana Paces in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Speaker 3: Man, well, let me say this. I was wrong.
Speaker 4: I was wrong about this series, and I gotta give credit to the Indiana Paces. I will say that. But the Knicks, how dare you? How dare you? You're in the Eastern.
Speaker 3: Conference Finals, you just knocked out to defend the Chaps.
Speaker 4: How dare you let your foot off the gas in game one?
Speaker 3: That's what I keep thinking about when I go back to this series.
Speaker 4: I keep thinking about that meltdown in Game one and how they ultimately costs the New York Knicks the series, and then all of a sudden things started downspiring from there, They've been paying ketch up ever since, and they never bounce back. Here's the thing I say, one unless Giannis calls and say he wants to go to New York, I think the Knicks ship running back. Obviously you get better with your bitch, but I'm talking about your starting five and Josh had you run it back right, But you hold guy's account, and I'm looking at Call Anthony Towns.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm certain give me out.
Speaker 4: Soon as the game was over, I went to the and there and everybody like, oh, first priority for the Knicks's train called Anthony Towns.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, the hell's not. You're talking about a.
Speaker 4: Guy who gave you twenty three to twenty four points and almost twelve rebounds in this series.
Speaker 3: I believe it was right.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, Cans Worldwhile Winston Leon Rose call Anthony Towns, they go all the way back to his Kentucky days. Right, that's a little bit over a decade ago. You shouldn't be able to hold him a count. The problem with Call Anthony Towns is strength and conditioning. He has to lose fifteen to twenty pounds. He has to be able to get up the floor. Then he has to be able to work on his lateral movement. Don't come telling me that he can't get better in his eighth or ninth season and say I don't want to hear that. You know why because I watched Steph Curry get better late in his career when he won his Sports Championship. You remember when people was picking on Steph Curry and say defensively, yep, and it stopped against the Boston Cilitis. You remember how you started guarding. They were trying to search him out. We saw him batleting on the low block with Al Horfer that Jaylen Brown and try to fall. He wasn't budget. That's what needs to happen with call Anthony Towns. I'm gonna say this, if I'm called Anthony Towns, I embrace all.
Speaker 3: The criticism this summer. I use all the criticism.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I have every single clip on my phone that is criticizing me being a defensive liability, out of shape, whatever you want to call it. I'm using that as motivation and I come back. I come back in better shape. Next year, I'll come back leaner, and I come back more focus.
Speaker 1: Is that your way of saying that the New York Knicks for some reason had an opportunity to get Giannis after the Coupo, they shouldn't move called Anthony Towns.
Speaker 2: Is that what your way of saying that.
Speaker 3: I said, let's he called, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be reaching out If I'm the New York niggas, I wouldn't do that. Because God, because man, listen, we already know whether you and I agree with him or not. Called Anthony Towns is the emotional God. Right, Called Anthony Towns is the emotion of God. If he found out that Worldwide West and Leon Rose were reaching out to try to trade him, because you're gonna have to trade him. If you want Giddess, right, you're gonna have to package him up with something with some pieces and a third team involved, whatever it is the sense of draft picks. Then if you want Giddiness, you want them to contact you. You want Giddess to want to come to the Knicks before you even start entertaining that conversation. If not, guess what, Let's say you run it back. Two things. For sure, we know the bus some Celtics, they're most likely not gonna be there next year. Now they're gonna make some moves, but without Jason Tatum, they're not gonna be title contenders.
Speaker 3: You know, the Milwaukee Bucks eliminating themselves.
Speaker 4: Dame Dollard's probably gonna miss the entire season, so you're still just looking at the Pacers, right, and maybe the Cavs who are gonna bounce back. Other than that, the Knicks have nothing. I mean, who else are they worried about? Me?
Speaker 3: Eastern comforts? I know, detroying No man, Detroit?
Speaker 2: How about how about Detroit?
Speaker 1: How about Detroit who didn't have Isaiah Stewart, who didn't have Ivy available to them, and who has the rest of their team?
Speaker 2: What about them? I'm not underestimated Detroit Pistons.
Speaker 3: No I'm not. I'm not either.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying if the Knicks, which I believe they will do, go out and improve the depth and get better on the permemina right from the bench, I think they'll be just fine.
Speaker 3: They know what they have to do this offseason to to upgrade Dave Ross.
Speaker 1: What about your concerns about calling Anthony Towns and how gimpy he looked throughout these playoffs? His legs, it looks shaky, man. I'm just telling you right now, I don't know if I could depend on him in the next three.
Speaker 2: To five years because of that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about his legs, how to tide twenty one feet questionable needs. That stuff has been has been pervasive in his life for years.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: It has to say. But that's why you get your big ass in shade. Let me let me give you an examp when I was when I first got traded in to Oklahoma City. Right the first year I was there, I was coming off of touring ACL and I uh strained my mnisis okay, And we went to the We end up going I believe it was to the Western Conference finals and we got knocked out by the Dallas Mavericks.
Speaker 3: I believe it was or in the second round. I can't really believe.
Speaker 4: Uh, I can't really hit it on the head right now, but it was either or right, all right?
Speaker 3: Cool, we getting knocked up that summer. I wasn't a lamb now, mind you. I in my eighth to.
Speaker 4: Nine season as well. And I'm not comparing myself to call him and in towns. I'm telling you, no, A matter of work that you need to put in to get to the level.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: The thunder souning trainer home with me, who was with me the entire summer, his name was Critis.
Speaker 3: They sent them down. They made me get on the diet.
Speaker 4: I had a book, this thick of things that I had to do and follow throughout the course of the day.
Speaker 3: I entered the season two hundred and eighty eight pounds.
Speaker 4: I came back into kel at two fifty three with nine percent body fat because I knew I had.
Speaker 3: To get in shape.
Speaker 4: One for my knees, but in order to be able to get up and down with Russell Westbrook, k D and James Horden, that's all you gotta do.
Speaker 3: Hold them account.
Speaker 1: Michel Bridges five first round picks for unprotected. How are you feeling about him right now?
Speaker 3: Got mixed feelings and say about Michel Bridges.
Speaker 4: While because it was times where I was like, oh, that's the mckeal Bridges, I know right there right and I don't want to just yet. He didn't have a great series or like he had an average series in the in the Eastern Conference Finals, but remember how great he was in that Boston series. The dude was bolled right in, especially in the fourth quarters on the road.
Speaker 3: So this is what I said about Michal Bridges.
Speaker 4: I think you have to address Jalen Bronson before you could start addressing McHale Bridges in the Oceana Noby and a lack of consistency offensively throughout the Eastern Conference Finals. Jayler Brunston gotta get off the ball man like he gotta get off the ball and say he can't continue to start the game dribling, dribbling the oxygen out of the ball.
Speaker 3: He's he's starting to become a Luca Doncis.
Speaker 4: And I say that respectfully because both of those guys are Hillibook And you know, I'm a fan of the big body Bruston. But what I'm watching is I'm watching them walk the ball up the floor. I'm watching the Knicks start their offense with them in their fifteen on the clock, they're always borderline.
Speaker 3: Getting eight seconds called.
Speaker 4: And I'm watching mckial bridges at OGEA know we find their offense once Jayler Brunton goes to the bench.
Speaker 3: That can't happen.
Speaker 2: Man, let me transition.
Speaker 1: Because the New York Knicks had done and they got a lot of working offseason, we got plenty of time to talk about them. Your thoughts about the Indiana Pacers and their chances of winning a championship because they're going up against Oklahoma City Thunder.
Speaker 3: They're gonna get game one. They better get game one.
Speaker 4: You remember when we was on countdown and I said the Denver Nuggets, I said the Minnesota timber Wolves.
Speaker 3: It was a month's men for them in thame one.
Speaker 4: Well, they better get Game one, I know, if they even think they have a chance in this series.
Speaker 3: You know why because.
Speaker 4: Game one a fill out game, right, So the Thunder they haven't played a team like the Pacers, a team that likes to get up and down, a team that spreads the floor a lot of they guys that could majority of their team could shoot the three point shot at a high cliff.
Speaker 3: They haven't.
Speaker 4: So now all of a sudden, dagnel, he has to go in in his bag a little bit. I'm interested to see what type of lineup he's gonna throw out there.
Speaker 3: Who he's gonna put on pass Gal Seattle, Seaka.
Speaker 4: But Game one is the most important game of the series for the Pacers.
Speaker 3: If they don't get Game one, they're gonna.
Speaker 4: Lose this series in five because by Game two, the Oklahoma City Thunder is gonna figure you out.
Speaker 3: And once they figure you out, it's a problem defensively.
Speaker 4: So you're going into Game one in the fill out game, you really gotta have you gotta have to really stretch that to going into the going into the second half of Game one, you need to be up by like fifteen to sixteen points on the score under than your asses brains?
Speaker 1: How elite is this Oklahoma City Thunder defense compared to defenses that we have seen throughout NBA history, And what makes them so good defensively?
Speaker 3: You saw I there, say you saw the closer person.
Speaker 4: It's one of the best defensive teams that we've seen in the history of the game.
Speaker 3: And people keep asking.
Speaker 4: Me who will win this twenty twenty five or this twenty twelve team, And I keep saying, I believe it will go seven games, but I would give the NOAWD to the twenty twenty five team because of that depth. I don't know if I've ever seen the team this deep, especially at the perimeter position, that have a bunch of dogs and could defend. Yes, we know about Luke DRTs, I saw you earlier the day make some great points about Alice Caruso in case of Vollace coming in.
Speaker 3: Off the bench.
Speaker 4: But we gotta remember hell SGA and j Duh them brothers, not no scrugs defensive like they defeared at a high level. So when I'm watching them and I think about my eight team with the Boston Celtics, who was outso Pacific, one of the best defensive teams you know.
Speaker 3: Still put on the floor. I'm like, bro, these dudes are just different. They're different, man.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking at that right now, and it's scary because I look at lou dort Man. This brother is a linebacker playing basketball. He's a linebacker playing basketball. I saw Julius Randall, and this brother didn't put a form out there. He just used his chest and Brandall couldn't move him. Randall six', Eight randall powerful and couldn't move this. Brother And i'm thinking About halliburton and all of this noise About. Halliburton the brother can. Play he's not. OVERRATED i don't know who these players were that labeled him. Overrated he's not. Overrated the brother can, play make no mistake about. It but this is a different. Beat this is a different. Animal it's a different challenge that's coming his. Way AND i ain't gonna lie to. YOU i don't know how equipped Halla burton is to handle. This to be quite honest with, you it's gonna be interesting to.
Speaker 4: See you saw those eighteen points per game throughout these. Playoffs that ain't gonna cut. It that's not gonna cut it Against Oklahoma. City done the eighteen points a, game gonna get your. Swim he's gonna have to elevate this game even. More say he's gonna be have to be consistently if they have a shot twenty five to thirty points a night AND i don't see. It you know what he averaged in his two games against the thunder this sery this year in the regular city what.
Speaker 3: He averaged eleven?
Speaker 4: Points bro Bro he averaged eleven points against Ok see against Okay.
Speaker 3: See now, again you Know i'm waiting on.
Speaker 4: Him he didn't have his special moments if we just saw him take over four. Quarters but you're Dealing you're dealing with a different. Beast here's the one thing That i'm looking at. Close who is gonna go On Pascal? Siaka because if you talk about Putting Luke dort's oh Toy Reeves hamlerburg and the start is Ched, holmgren go be the one On Passal. Siakam or if you're, coach do you Start Jake dve On Passal?
Speaker 3: Siakam do you switch up your start lining?
Speaker 4: Up if you Coach daguel and you go small With chad at the, five and you bring In Alice caruso, early and now you have your defense.
Speaker 3: SET i, mean it's gonna be interested to.
Speaker 1: See i'm interested in seeing it as. Well i'm praying that we're gonna have an interesting. SERIES i, mean if we gotta go to cities Like indiana And, okay, see, damnit at least making a great. Series you know What i'm, Saying go six seven, Games that's What i'm looking. AT i know you don't feel that, way, because damn, it you loved In Oklahoma. City you should be the. Mayor they should give you the key to the. City they gave you a standing. OVATION i was standing right next to, you big. Bro they gave you a standing. Ovation and, okay, SEE i gotta ADMIT i was right BECAUSE i was getting ready to walk to the back with. YOU i, said let's. Go you, like stay with, me, Bro AND i didn't know what the hell was going. On and the next THING i, know they got you up on a big screen and the crowd is giving you a standing.
Speaker 2: Ovation how was?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Man how that make you? Feel broll?
Speaker 4: One, well, One i'm thankful that you shared that moment with.
Speaker 3: Me that's number. One number two, Man it's all loved. There. Man it been that.
Speaker 4: Way and let's SAY i had some great years. There, right it was four and a half. Years but the THINGS i would, see a lot of people don't realize the things and how INVESTED i was in the, community, right like with the, tornadoes With, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving christmas, holidays like my wife AND iw be done a lot in the, community and we developed relationships.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: Man WHERE i never bought a house In. BOSTON i never bought a house In cleveland Or New. Orleans BUT i did own a house In Oklahoma. City and it took, me, seriously it took me Seven it took me six years AFTER i Left. Okay, see, yeah six years AFTER i Left, Okay, see finally sell my house BECAUSE i was thinking ABOUT i was actually thinking about going back. There we just think about living. Them that's how. Great that's how great people. Are that's how much loved they.
Speaker 1: Show you've often said That Shake Gildas alexander should be looked at, differently and then last week you came out and you, said this is the best player in the history Of Oklahoma. City Kevin durant's been, There Russell westbrook has been, there along with various, others but especially those two. Names you really really mean That i'm talking. About you said this before a championship has been. Captured you saying it right. Now you didn't say if they win a. Championship you've already Called Shake Gildas alexander the greatest player in the history Of Oklahoma City Thunder why?
Speaker 4: Yep, well, well number one third straight season of averaging thirty plus okay shooting number with fifty percent of the, field which joan Your goat And Michael jordan right for as players with most thirty points.
Speaker 3: Shooting Over Vigo.
Speaker 4: Vego yeah, yeah, yeah so that, team then he goes to win THE. Mvp then he goes to win THE. MVP i heard you on there. Too by the, WAY i ain't getting.
Speaker 3: Into the.
Speaker 4: He wins THE mvp all right. Now they're, saying he wins the scoring, title herd straight year of First Team ALL, nba all right, now takes the team to THE Nba Finals CONFERENCE. Mvp and the way that he's doing, it, man the way that he's doing, it no one can say that this man has, underachieved, Right And i'm just thinking about how he's embraced this. Coaching no one thought when they made the trade For Paul george that this team will be sitting there something four or five years later and we'll be talking about them making it to THE nba. Finals For KAWHI pg ty KAWHII pg don't even play together no more so just for him to embody this, Whole, okay see culture be like the.
Speaker 3: Face, MAN i.
Speaker 4: Listen much love and respect TO kd and much love and respect To. Russ What rus's, done that was tremendous three, years averaging a triple, DOUBLE MVP, kd him being THE, mvp multiple scoring. TITLES i get all of. It but WHEN sga is doing right, now we're talking about history, here Stephen. A we're talking About he's sitting at the. TABLE i Saw Adam offson post. Something it's, Him Michael jordan And Alan offerson sitting at another seat that we didn't think he was gonna be sitting.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: Damnit he's sitting at that table now and he haven't even completed the mission. Yet so imagine when he completed the.
Speaker 4: Mission AND i, think out of all and you you tell me If i'm, Wrong he's gonna be The he's everybody else From Anthony ill Was, Luca Jason, Tagum Jaylen, Brown Donovan mitchell are gonna.
Speaker 3: Be playing ketch up to him because once he completed this, MISSION i believe they're gonna win the.
Speaker 4: Championship he's gonna enter that room of superstars With, lebron WITH.
Speaker 3: Kd what still with jokis with got this because he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Check all The and the other thing, too is that he thoroughly Outplayed Anthony edwards in The Western Conference. Finals there's no, WAY i, mean there was two superstars that were going up against one. Another one departed elevating his, status another departed lowering his. Status even THOUGH i love me some Ant, man but you cannot show up in the game five and you're down twenty in the first, Quarter you're down thirty at the, Half you're getting blown out of the building in a close out. GAME i Know Oklahoma city is a better, team but you still expected more from Ant man than what you. Got let me throw this interesting question by. You five to Twenty jeff T five to Twenty podcast said That shay basically saved THE nba because he reminded everybody of a mid range game instead of everybody just running out there dependent on. THREES i thought he made a valid point in. That regard your thoughts about that real, QUICK.
Speaker 3: I agree with. It why agree with?
Speaker 4: Them he got, us he he he made us focus and brought us back to. Realities right, like just when people are the analytics start the mid range game was, dead it. Wasn't and as she ain't reminded us of that because people can talk about he's the free throw merchant and all that. STUFF i DON'T i don't want to hear all, That Like Richard jefferson puts up that up Where Richard, jefferson, damn there was averaging more free throws THAN sg eight out of like two or three seasons of his. Career right now it's been over eight and he's he's he's getting to the mid. Range and like we talked about the saying he's legit, six he's legit sixty. Six so that means He's kobe M j height right in the separation the debris of difficulty that he's getting on because these ain't just wide open mid range. Shots these are contestant turned arounds over both, shoulders the, women the flash up and under the school blazing to finishing around the basket right the left.
Speaker 3: Hand he's school.
Speaker 4: Blaying on the right side with the left, hand tough finishes like this man is, special and he had reminded the world that don't fall in love with the trade.
Speaker 3: Ball BUT.
Speaker 4: Seea let me say this to you real. Quick last year when The celtics won it, problem they didn't shoot the ball that well from the three in THE Nba, finals we forgot That hollan day and those guys start cutting out of the corners Because dallas was trying to disrespect them for as knocking down. Threes The celtics was getting to the, Paint Jamea brown And Jason tatum was getting to that new raised.
Speaker 3: Junction but SG a just then took it to another.
Speaker 4: Level AND i think that's the separation between the between him And Anthony elvis right. Now right Like Anthony elvis is either three or all the way to the, BASKET sga got everything in.
Speaker 2: Between everything in.
Speaker 1: Between not a three point, yet But god help us all if he perfects three point shooting and he gets significantly better at. That lord helped the. World lord helped the basketball. World two more questions Before i'll let you get on out of. Here one would be this going back TO. Kd you, know we saw how the crowd just thundered no pun intended When Shae Gilgess alexander won the LEAGUE.
Speaker 2: Mvp we also saw.
Speaker 1: We Saw Russell westbrook come back as The Denver nuggets get a standing. Ovation we saw you and the love that you see as a commentator now as a former player for The Oklahoma City. Thunder and the love and AFFECTION i know for a fact BECAUSE i was in that city with you EVERYWHERE i. WENT i mean the television, stations the, street big, perk big, PERK i mean. Jasus it's, Ridiculous, okay the love that you. Received Kevin durant is without, question one of the greatest.
Speaker 2: Players who has ever.
Speaker 1: Lived for obvious, reasons he didn't get that applause when he came back to Ok see because he decided to depart after they were three to one lost and lost the series To Golden, state and then he took his talents to The Bay area With Steph curry and those boys less than a month after losing to. Them But i'm looking at the love And i'm, Like, damn this is one of the greatest players who have ever. Lived, BROOKLYN okc before, that Obviously Golden state after OK, c and now he's In phoenix and one of the greatest. PLAYERS i, mean if we don't give him any, love where the hell is he gonna get it?
Speaker 2: From have you thought about that at?
Speaker 1: All and have you questioned whether or not one Day Kevin durant will ever regret LEAVING.
Speaker 2: Okac to be, HONEST i.
Speaker 4: DON'T i don't see how he Left. Okay s is say like those fans haven't. Change they've been that. Way they've they've been that. WAY i remember when WHEN i was, playing we just used to go ON tv AND espn used to have like this this meter where it's like now we can't even hear ourselves in this. Way so, again Like katy decided to make the. Choice one of the thing THAT i Wish kad would do is put his dawn pride to, side which we know that's hard for him to do and just make it right with that fan base And Sam.
Speaker 3: Presty here's the question.
Speaker 4: THAT i want to know THAT i want to, know And i'm gonna Ask Sam, presty especially if they win this, championship like have you even spoken TO Kd you Ain't katy even talked since he departed From Oklahoma, City like that's a real. THING i want to know BECAUSE i know him And Russell westbrook got a. Relationship every TIME i look. Up Russell westbrook now got a car dealership out. There he just building some type of part for the. Youth he's building up another, community apartments for people on low.
Speaker 3: Income like he's. Invested he goes back there right. There Love Russell.
Speaker 1: Westbrook Russell westbrook quiet has Kept Russell westbrook does a lot of special things in the community and BOTH okc And Los angeles that people don't know. About he just ain't about. That But Russell westbrook is a good, dude. Bro he could be all he could come across as abrasive and truckuling all he wants. To he does a lot of, great great things in the. Community he really.
Speaker 2: Does my thing is.
Speaker 3: You're right and say. Well my thing WITH kd is.
Speaker 4: When he's, up when it's all said and, done what's the place he's gonna fall?
Speaker 5: Home LIKE i don't know everyone everyone has that, Place LIKE i, KNOW i Know braun he played with The lakers in the, heat but he's always gonna Say cleveland was his.
Speaker 3: HOME i just strongly believe that.
Speaker 4: Right, obviously still he has found his whole damn career With Golden, state And.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at And.
Speaker 4: Yannis even If yannis does move on and he goes to another team this most, season he's always gonna say he's always gonna be remembered as A Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: What's kate gonna be? Remembered?
Speaker 4: That JUST?
Speaker 3: Kd or? Who? Yeah like what organization is attached? Steal?
Speaker 2: None? None because he did to want to be attached to.
Speaker 4: THEM i WANT i wonder If Sam preston is even going to retire in his.
Speaker 1: Jersey, Yeah AND i tell, you, WELL i think he, should BUT i don't know if you can if the audience doesn't want, it because the crowd may not want, it know what have? You and to, me it's one of them situations where if Oka, see by some happenstance doesn't win the championship this, year with all the assets That Sam presty has available to, Him phoenix would jump at the opportunity to get assets from Okay see in exchange FOR. Kd but why would you bring him back to a city that you know clearly he didn't want to stay?
Speaker 2: In and that's. Why that's what everybody has told. Me SO i don't know.
Speaker 1: Very last question BECAUSE i got to get on out of. Here who do you have win in this? Series and how many GAMES i?
Speaker 3: GOT i? GOT i, GOT i got ok se in.
Speaker 4: Six i'm Gonna i'm gonna give the pacers some respect that they could get too home, Right i'm gonna give them some respect to say that they can win two games at.
Speaker 3: All let me say this to you real. QUICK i haven't told, nobody not even.
Speaker 4: YOU i want the world of never that me and The Great Charles barkley has no beef no.
Speaker 3: More we actually talked and compensated.
Speaker 4: Yup so Because i'm sitting up there, thinking and you know how my wife could be. Right she be on my ass and everybody and she asks and my, stuff and she was, like you have a, thought what are.
Speaker 3: You And barkley taking shots at each other for a? While y'all? Beef AND i, said she, said it's just. Stupid SO i reached.
Speaker 4: OUT i reached out to our, legend Our, colly our good Brother Michael willboard did AND i, said, hey Will, bard big, bro can you put? Me can you Give barkley my? Number and telling the coll. Me, MAN i just think it's. Stupid he put us in the, message and he wrote this whole paragraph and, say both of y'all great friends of, mine two of my most favorite people on the Planet. Earth i'm making this, introduction and maybe we could sit down and break bread and eat go to dinner In.
Speaker 3: Chicago SO i.
Speaker 4: Responded, Appreciated, uh, Appreciated big Bro, charles what's, Up, chuck what's?
Speaker 3: Up legend?
Speaker 4: MAN i would love to sit down with you and break, bread he, responded big.
Speaker 3: Perf, Man, hey, listen you're doing our standing.
Speaker 4: Job we shouldn't be throwing shots at each other in THE nba.
Speaker 3: Finals, Man let's link up and break.
Speaker 4: Bridge so we squashed that, beat that little that little beef that we. Had it wasn't nothing but some pork chops when we squashed.
Speaker 3: It that's that's. Fun that's. Fun excuse. Me it wasn't not but some hamburger, me but we squashed.
Speaker 1: It now you if you, remember first of, all you did the wisest, thing because Nobody that's why we Call Will bond The, godfather because ain't nobody better than bringing people together Than Will. Bond IF i have a run for, office he'll he'll be my secretary Of. State that, brother THAT'S i, mean that's just who he. Is, SECONDLY i told, You i've been telling you for the last couple of. Years barkley's a good. Dude, Man barkley gonna say what he. Feels but a lot of most of the, times it's all in. Fun and if he disagrees with SOMETHING i tell, you he calls me a fool at least once a.
Speaker 2: Month at least once a. Month what are you?
Speaker 1: Doing but but we got nothing but love for. Him and by the, way we're looking forward to THE tnt crew coming TO.
Speaker 2: Espn.
Speaker 1: Man but, LISTEN i got to run on out of, here, MAN i gotta. RUN i appreciate the big. Perk thanks so.
Speaker 2: Much. Man i'll talk to you, sooner, Right i'll see you.
Speaker 3: Soon and, okay, see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Yeah i'll see you. Soon But i'm not rushing. It i'm not rushing. IT i, MEAN i, Mean i'm a very friendly a. Confine i'll holl let you lady. Man thanks a, lot all, right