Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So this just made me think about something because he put a post up yesterday. So you have the top eighty one billionaires in the world have more wealth than fifty percent of the world's population.
Speaker 4: Combined, that's four point six billion people.
Speaker 3: So eighty one people have more wealth than four point six billion people. We already know that Elon Musk is planning civilization on Mars. We just covered that Mark Zuckerberg and his wife planning to eradicate all human diseases by the year two thousand and one hundred by using artificial intelligence, and we talked about potential technology to make humans immortal. So it's pretty amazing and discouraging when I go on social media and what I see is is debates about fantasy football, said rapper having beef with said rappers husband, food debates, fashion debates, and a bunch of other random nonsense that has no real significance in life. And this is happening in real time right in front of you, and you're being consumed with so much nonsense that you don't even even have any concerns or cares about it at all. And it's like robbing a bank right in front of you. You don't even have to actually hide things. It's done in plain sight when you're looking at that. This is things that are changing the way that the world will operate and directly affect every single human being. That's living on planet Earth, and the vast majority of people are concerned with such unimportant things. They wouldn't even register on any of these things that I just talked about levels. So when you're looking at your life and you're not where you want to be, well, that's the reason, because you're making conscious decisions to consume things that are taking you away from any level of productivity, and you're staying there, and it's being done on purpose, And everybody should be embarrassed, the people that are doing it on the media side, the people that are actually producing the content should be embarrassed, and the people that's consuming the content should be embarrassed. These likes going back to say, okay, well there's so much alcohol in the hood, Well who made you drink alcohol? You're still making a conscious decision. We already know that the cards are stacked against us. So when you make a decision to consume this content, that's a decision that you're making because there are alternatives. You're watching an alternative right now, but unfortunately, we're never going to have the same level of viewership or interest as any of those things that I just mentioned. So at some point you have to take self accountability and realize that as the world changes, and as we enter a new world you can call it a new world, although you could just call it a new world, you will you will be a digital slave, and this time your slavery will be voluntary. You signed up for it, and you gave no fight, and you will continue to stay at the same level that you're at, potentially even worse. Your children also, And that's the decision that you have to make. Are you comfortable with this or do you want better.
Speaker 4: Choice? The choices you're the choices yours.
Speaker 5: Let me piggyback off that Tesla doesn't talk with Saudi Arabia to open a new factory in their country.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Jamie Diamond.
Speaker 5: JP Morgan CEO says that it is a huge mistake to think the economy would boom anytime soon. This is probably one of the greatest bankers since James Pierpont Morgan, who the firm is named after, is telling you the truth. National debt is study three trillion, the US government spending that represents about twenty five percent of GDP. Credit card losses are rising at the fastest rate since two thousand and eight, and there have been one hundred and sixteen IPOs on a US stock market in twenty twenty three, twenty seven percent less than the same time in twenty twenty two, and.
Speaker 2: Most of them are trash. The trash part was my audition. We have to focus on.
Speaker 5: The parts that really matter, Arm Greate. Kudos to Rashaan for being involved in Instacart. Instacart and Walmart expects sixty five percent of their stores to be automated by twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: I don't care what s thatx he read said back to even you.
Speaker 6: Know, I don't know what you got to watch from, Like, who's.
Speaker 2: Even another leather jacket?
Speaker 5: Let's talk about the rant era all that I hate. I had it had to even do that to get y'all to watch this information. People like he don't know Crypto.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I've been financially free since twenty fifteen. You can ask my mom dad when I was broke. I'll tell you I was broke when I was up. I ain't gonna tell you I'm up, but I'm free. Ask my baby mama. Will be good or will be bad? You can see it in Xander's face, right. We have to stop and I keep pointing us out to every shop at the math hop.
Speaker 2: I'm going on this week.
Speaker 5: I asked every podcaster, and I asked every week how many podcasts making million.
Speaker 2: Dollars a year more?
Speaker 5: And retravershot always laugh because they don't want to say most of them it's broke. But I keep asking that question to tell you that having beef in the media does not pay you. Mister Beech just said on a five hundred million view no, no, one hundred million view video he did he got five hundred grand. I said, thank god, I'm not in that business. That's a lot of other ways to get five hundred k real quick.
Speaker 2: That takes two.
Speaker 5: If I got one hundred million views, I want three hundred million. But watch how YouTube after the strike is fixed with the writers, YouTube ends up being the biggest movie producer in the next ten years. You got a moditlor pick from, Hey, bring me a movie fully produced, fully edit it.
Speaker 2: Or we'll pay for the movie in advance. Which one you think of win.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with Google A for two hundred focus on the things that matter.
Speaker 2: That's why I put up the other day. Too many opinions, not enough assets.
Speaker 5: And if I've had helped you increase how many assets you have on the management in your personal household? Please put yes the chat. But we gotta stop focusing on the BS. Drake and Charlomagne. Kudos to Charlomane for not feeding back into the BS. You can't even give an opinion. No more people attacking the yield on a tenure treasury Scott Rocker to unparalleled heights from two thousand and six. The bob market is now booming after it collapsed since twenty twenty. Even with us, how much fluff conversation do we have? Shout out to the Houston Rockers.
Speaker 2: And New Doku in everybody.
Speaker 6: We don't have no fluff.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, we want to talk about diversification. I ain't said too much.
Speaker 4: Shout out Dylan Brooks. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Talk about behaviors?
Speaker 7: Boy boy, A hit different you Wow for that?
Speaker 4: I mean not, but it's you know, it's like wow for that. It's like Ja said.
Speaker 3: When Jay was like, yeah, we ain't get due to you yet. Yeah you're going to keep yeah yet. Attention is the most valuable commodity. This is why it's so sought after, so it can never can with sports toignefic compete with entertainment or celebrity gossip.
Speaker 4: It's just it's impossible.
Speaker 3: It's amazing that you know, he even was able to reach this level and still going. But you know, at some point in time, you got to take self accountability. Like I said, we we can blame other people, and other people are responsible for a variety of different things historically and currently, but ultimately self accountability has to be had.
Speaker 4: It has to.
Speaker 3: And it's like, if you are in a position where you're an adult and you're indulging in these type of mindless entertainment over and over again, it's going to have an effect on your life. It's impossible for it not to. Like it's impossible for you to know every single thing that's happening on Shape Room, on Academics, on Hollywood Unlocked and shouts to all of those people teams. I'm just saying, it's just impossible for you to know every single thing that's happening and.
Speaker 4: Still be at a highly productive level.
Speaker 3: It's impossible because I know billionaires, and I don't know any billion and that knows any.
Speaker 4: Of this stuff that's happening, So you can't. You can't.
Speaker 5: You can't negative on it.
Speaker 3: It is I've never I've never heard Mark Cuban talk about Cardi b and Nicki Minaja's beef. I never heard Robert Smith talk about his fantasy football pick. I've never heard Michael nova Grants talk about my terry cloth choice of outfits. On investments stage, here are certain things.
Speaker 4: That I've never heard.
Speaker 3: I have heard them talk about artificial intelligence, cryptocurrency, investing in companies, habits, behaviors, those these are conversations that I've actually heard. So I just say, you don't have to have the aspiration of being a billionaire, but these are have They're not done by accident. I'm saying that these type of habits are not caused by accident. So you it's a certain level of self evaluation. Mm hmm that we all have to do, even us like you know, sometimes you gotta look at like like them. I'm focusing too much on this is this isn't. I gotta get back to what's really important, right. But you're on YouTube and going through the whole rabbit hole of gangland in America, and you know about the blood set in stocked in Californi. It's not you live in you live in Tampa, Florida. Why are you fascinated with gangster disciples in Chicago, Illinois. It's not beneficial to your life. But they programmed us to look at somebody else's struggle as entertainment and even even like even like this rat beef and different than that's somebody else's that's a real life conflict. That's a struggle that somebody has, whether they haven't gotten emotionally attured enough to know how to handle them selves publicly or know how to actually deal with their emotional intelligence. But regardless, these are real problems, and we look at problems as entertainment. Blue facing his baby mom and the kid like this is keeping problems have become our entertainment.
Speaker 7: That was kind of the premise of the mental health conversation, And it's this that you're talking about, because they were saying we capitalize on struggle, but nobody talks about solutions. In fact, when solutions are made and solutions are highlighted, everybody does it down or push them to the side. We're not really trying to hear that. And so when you talk about the mental effect that that has on you, consistently, imagine if you're born into that, and a lot of us are like those things that you're speaking of, like going down the rabbit hole on YouTube, but like I can say, we're guilty of.
Speaker 4: It, everybody, right, Like this is the culture that.
Speaker 7: But there comes a point in time and I guess a growth inside of somebody that you realize that what am I doing? How is this beneficial? And what can I do with my time than this? And once you figure that part out, then these things become more entertainment for you, like market money becomes more entertainment, or your leader, these type of things that provide information that can actually change your daily life.
Speaker 6: That becomes more entertained.
Speaker 7: But everybody doesn't get there, and everybody's not gonna get there at the same time, and some people may never get there, but the people who do, we got to make sure that they get the information.
Speaker 6: At the highest.
Speaker 4: Level, people have PhDs in gossip.
Speaker 6: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's funny as hell, but true.
Speaker 3: An abundance of street credibility will only leave you bankrupt financially. I've never met anybody that was able to cash in any level of street credibility, so it's like it's not transferable. That's a good quote any financial institution. It's not transferable. It's just not nowhere. It's really not.
Speaker 4: It's not it's only going to leave you bankrupt.
Speaker 6: They might get you a section in the club that's going to leave you bankrupt.
Speaker 4: So it's just, you know, once again, I just think that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to cut you off.
Speaker 5: But I'm learning to guess what they're going to say so we can respond to it in advance.
Speaker 2: What do you say to all the people?
Speaker 5: But were you guys entertained rappers who promote this culture and YadA YadA, And.
Speaker 3: That's why, and that's why, thank you. We have to have to, we have to. This is only the Wu Tang has one of the best line. I think it was then I got you. He said, mostly the dumb are intrigued by the drum. So what he's saying by that people always say like nas got bad beats.
Speaker 4: I never listened to rap music for beats the lyrics. I only listen for lyrics.
Speaker 3: But I understand what he was saying, at least that's why he said, mostly the dumb is intrigued by the drum. So once we started getting to the era of beats, that's when hip hop really changed. So now I'm just saying as far as like when I when the beat overpowered the lyrics. Beat is important part of the song for sure, but the lyrics was always the most important part. When the beat became the most important part, this is when mumble rap comes, you don't have to rap. You could just say anything. You just ride the beat eg vibor to be So, what I'm saying is that now we're in a situation where yeah, we can't fight against a fire with a water gun. It's it's it's just a certain level of intelligence. We have to we have to provide the entertainment for you because if not, you're not gonna listen.
Speaker 7: Then it's education inside of the entertainment. And that's why it's called educate entertainment. Yeah, that was crazy. Master Kila on Triumphs he said that that's the first time.
Speaker 6: You can't quote it them.
Speaker 3: You can't feed a baby steak. Can't feed the baby steak either, it's you actually end up killing the baby. This is this is wisdom and understanding that there's growth and immaturation. So we're still immature as people.
Speaker 4: We have we have we have a long way to growing to being mature.
Speaker 3: So when when a baby is born, you you don't feed it solid foods. You have to feed it apple sauce. You have to feed it, you know, milk.
Speaker 6: They're gonna be like, no, you can't feed that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying an infant. I know that over the course of time. Now it's a serious conversation us. I mean, you got to have a certain level of maturity to even understand, like, you gotta be able if you if you're immature enough to do that, then you shouldn't be listening. So you have to have a certain around of maturity to even understand what I'm saying. So, it takes time for a baby to grow into a toddler. It takes time for the toddler to grow into a child. It takes time for the child to grow into a teenager, and it takes time for the teenager to grow into a young adult. It takes time for the young adult to grow into an adult, and it takes time for the adult to grow into a wise person. If you try to force that growth too early, then you'll end up personal. You're in the personal. If you try to feed a baby's stake, you gonna in the pertenalm. If you're going if you try to make a five year old drive a car, you're gonna end up persnal. If you try to make a twelve year old go out in the world and fit for himself, you're gonna end up pert them.
Speaker 4: So as you're as a leader, it's your responsibility to.
Speaker 3: Make sure that you're guiding people in the right direction over the course of time in ways that they can understand, in the language that they can understand, and the speed that they can actually keep up with, if not in what we're doing it for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the thing is that we don't have time.
Speaker 4: Well all we have. Only thing that we have is time.
Speaker 3: Because if you look at it, it's like we had the conversation with Diddy and he's like, yo, we gotta make rapid change and give them different things. And he's like, yo, that's not that's not quick enough. Well we got in this situation. This isn't even four hundred years slavery. They said four hundred year. This is actually even longer than that. When you look at the fall of Africa from him it all the way to Mali, these is thousands a year. This white supremacy has been in rule for thousands of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So this is something that unfortunately you can't. You can't reverse something like that in one year for five years. This is why when Mark Zuckerberg has one hundred year plan, this is important. When CEOs of Japan looking at three or five hundred year plans for that company, that's important. Unfortunately we are always only thinking about tomorrow week.
Speaker 6: Earners. What's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 6: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 7: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 6: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Our long term planning is next year my Friday Law planning. But yet that's not that's not a formula that's sustainable. That might be, that might be beneficial for individual person, but when you look at a collective, we have some we can't even agree on one particular issue, Like there's not one issue that as a collective Black people really agree even even reparations. People can't even agree on that, and.
Speaker 7: That analogy is important. So in that analogy, where would you say that we're at. Are we still in the infancy stage or are we looking at our compartmental lives and what we're saying, this financial revolution is at the infancy stage or as I shouldn't say black culture but a community. Where would you say that we're at. I guess that over the last decade that would be fair.
Speaker 6: Honestly, Yeah, where we are?
Speaker 2: We?
Speaker 3: You gotta do think we got to be in an infancy stage. We just had the rights to vote sixty years ago. Like we technically wasn't even treated as equal human beings in this country until recently. So we are just now learning about this financial information that we're providing. It's so revolutionary because the vast majority of people have never even they don't even know anything about it. You never knew about stocks or real estate or let alone private equity venture capital, so.
Speaker 7: You know what, you know what's interesting. I'm just going to add to this point of what you're saying is very important. The higher we go and the more people that we meet, let's say, up stature and of certain levels of financial freedom, the less knowledge. There's something at the top that have the knowledge. But as we go with meeting people, and I never knew what that was. I never knew what that was. I had no idea. Thank you guys. That's why you guys are so important. So it's even interesting as we clim because I know that's something. Even in the financial planning world, I would meet people of a certain level of intelligence, you would think, oh, they should know that, but their discipline is not in finance. Their discipline is in health or it's in medicine, and they didn't have the discipline to know what finance is. And so the higher we climb, was starting to see like, this thing is really something that's been absent from a lot of different disciplines.
Speaker 6: So, God, I want to.
Speaker 3: Fifty year plan. They gotta be at least a fifty year plan. This is why it's like, are you start with education? Like you got to understand too. I think Frederick Douglas said it's a lot easier to train. I'm paraphrasing it's a lot easier to build strong boys than to rebuild appropriate men. So and that goes to men or women. But I'm just that's what he said, So it's you got to start all right now, if we implement this program and it starts with somebody that's five years old now, because even the problem with the five year role is that even if their parents are going to be negative influences. So you got to really it's a whole generation that has to of negativity that has to be replaced before our next generation can even get in a position to teach their children.
Speaker 6: So this is this becomes the new compounded interests.
Speaker 7: Right where we look at the time the information is now the rate that we got to look at, right, they get it at five, at ten, they have it, But then there's a generation that they're going to learn even faster. Yeah, in a sense, that is the compounded interests of the future.
Speaker 2: But in the investment, you gotta look to threats.
Speaker 5: Like if she wouldn't have came on, most people would to even known that they're actively fighting. So even when when I bring up the rants and stuff, like I tell people all the time, like there's a reason for a to get your attention, but there's a message I'm trying to also sneak in even when they have to the conversation about diversity inclusion, and that's why I shout out to Nicole got to ben with JP Morgan next month.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of interest in US post George Floyd. But now that that has been eradicated, I've had a couple of talks with some companies and they're like, hey, that was the first thing that got cut, especially with markets turn around, the marketing budget and diversity inclusion, Let's do the hell with that.
Speaker 2: The only part that troubles me is that while we are slow to get off the blocks, those.
Speaker 5: That don't want us to have this information, they're moving really, really really fast to make sure that we don't have it really fast. Gotta move faster, and this is always my point. I never have to tell guy, get the courage to go talk to a girl, go by belinci yaka go By. I never have to push that Nike ship company right now. Infiflation goes up and consumers have less suspend, it won't be a great stock. I don't want to keep talking about the same seven eight companies, but there is a reason why. So I'm gonna be honest and say we have to move faster. Because when I woke up and saw that Charlemagne and Drake post. I saw thousands of comments of commentary and people are right think pieces and you're not monetizing and making no money.
Speaker 6: You're obsessed with me, bro.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, but once again, that's their personal thing that they have going on.
Speaker 2: But why, but why is everybody commenting so much?
Speaker 4: Headline? Why is that a headline of trending topic?
Speaker 2: What can you do?
Speaker 6: He's going to court tomorrow. Let's talk about that. Yes, let's talk about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, we could just it's human species. Is it always meant for a select group of people to have knowledge, wasn't understanding and then the masses of people just to be ignorant. That's how That's how it always has been throughout human civilization. So I think that you might get frustrated when you're trying to uplift the masses and make them enlightened. They don't want to be enlightened. If vast majority of people, if one hundred thousand people watch market, mondays, those are one hundred thousand people that want to get and like if a million, if a three million people is gonna watch academics talking about Chicago, Drill and Drake and whoever, beef whatever. Charlemagne didn't. It's hard to really advocate for those three million people because they're making conscious decisions.
Speaker 6: Mhm.
Speaker 3: You could say now they're not educated enough to even make a decision, but at a certain point it's hard to it's getting increasingly hard to make that argument because there's so much access to information. There wasn't always access to information. Back previously it was it was illegal to read. Previously, information was hidden. You didn't even have an opportunity to be educated, so you you were purposely left ignorant. Now it's it's becoming increasingly difficult to have that same level of empathy for adults because at some point you see something on social media and you decide not to watch it. You see something you it's somebody's giving you some level of information at some point, everybody at this point, and you're you're making a decision to be like, nah, that's not for me.
Speaker 7: The access to information, the barriers a solo at this point that it is a conscious.
Speaker 6: Decision that you're making to not be educated straight up there.
Speaker 7: I don't know how many entrepreneurs that we've spoken to who have become successful who haven't said I watched YouTube TV.
Speaker 6: But prior to earn your leisure right, I watched YouTube T. I did this.
Speaker 7: I was for free, for free to just to learn. I just happened to watch it. Or I could watch Bad Buddies video shout out to beneath them shout got a bunch of billion viewed videos.
Speaker 6: But like, these are choices, we're making them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at what point, what age do you think we should make the cutoff from being entertained to.
Speaker 2: Learn to make our lives better.
Speaker 4: It's difficult.
Speaker 2: What would you tell your son let's say that, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, you got to understand a certain level.
Speaker 3: It's hard to for me personally, I was I never I was always on that my whole entire life. I always was on I was I always obviously listen to music.
Speaker 4: I listen.
Speaker 3: I'm into culture, so I'm not like a you know, a monk, but I was always I always had a more serious demeanor since.
Speaker 4: I was young. I always was on that type of time.
Speaker 3: Like I read Rich Dad, Boy Dad when I was seventeen eighteen years old, Like that was like a whole you know, Bible for me. As far as education is concerned, that's probably like what a lot of fifty year olds don't know. But even before that, I was always interested. I was interested in stocks, I was interested in business. You know, it's you know that somebody's making money. That's how always look at like somebody's making money. So I'm interested to know who's making money and then how can I make money? So to answer your question, it's difficult, I think, you know, because you can't have those same level of expectations for kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think there's an interception.
Speaker 7: I think what makes us unique, and I think it's what's made us unique since we were younger was that we were able to find information inside of the entertainment. I think we got this. Yeah, I think we would have the ability to decode some of the messages. I think we were able to break down and have you know, a common understanding when it came to music, especially when it came to sports, it was, yes, this is entertainment, but yes this is business. Why do you get this contract? Who's who's his advisor, who's his agent? Like those are the kind of conversations that we were having, on top of having the ones that obviously in the barbershop. You know, when you're in school, so you can't alienate them from it, because there's lessons to be learned inside of it. We had a conversation with Lauren and she was talking about roadblocks and like, there's an intersection there, and we've said just plenty of times, Yes, kids enjoyed, let's meet the winner at let's tell them that this is a publicly traded company.
Speaker 6: So it's just about finding the intersections.
Speaker 7: I don't think we can cut off the age and say, you know what, at thirteen year old long of watching this, can you put time restrictions on some of it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Can you incorporate education inside of some of it? Of course, and then you're going to have the real world experiences that you can provide for them as well.
Speaker 6: So I think it's admixture. I don't think it's a cut.
Speaker 7: Off because had that been cut off for me and I could maybe I could speak for him as well. I don't know where we would be without music. I don't know where we would be without sports.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just said it's the last thing I'll say about this. I just don't understand how you don't want to just take your life serious. And like I said, even for me, it wasn't like I was in business my whole life. When I was playing basketball, like that's what I was doing all day. I was going to I was trying to better myself because I felt like that was a pathway to me. Never I never was a gamer, not to not to knock that, but I'm just saying that's not what I was doing. I was never a gamer. I was never somebody that was just smoking weed like I. Of course you get introduced to that and that's a decision that's easy to make. But I was always serious, Like I always was serious about my life, like I want to do something I want I want to just be a regular person. I want to be a special person. So I don't understand how you can just have so much complacency. It's just it's difficult for me to comprehend because it's just so much serious stuff that's going on. Like I said, no matter what you want to do, like whatever you want to do with your life, you only get one shot at it.
Speaker 4: So why would you not take it serious?
Speaker 3: Like why would you get an opportunity to breathe every single day?
Speaker 4: It's a blessing?
Speaker 7: Is that the defense mechanism that kicks in right if I pretend that does not happening.
Speaker 6: If I ignore that's what it is, that's.
Speaker 7: Not happening because my life is there's so much real happening in my life that I need to be distracted by the realness of it.
Speaker 6: You feel like mechanism.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's a defense mechanism.
Speaker 3: I think that it's just a it's a thing where people don't have that same level of urgency. Like I said, if you look at it from a standpoint of like it's a blessing. You're actually blessed to be able to walk, stand up and breathe. That's a blessing. There's a lot of people that are incarcerated, there's a lot of people that's dead. There's a lot of people that aren't physically able to even operate or mentally able to operate. So if you have a sound mind and a sound body, that's that's a blessing. I think it's disrespectful to just take that blessing and just do nothing with your life or do minimum amount.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody has the ability to be great in certain areas. So you could be the best carpenter, you could be the best investor. Like they said, he the master investor. What is he gonna say the average investor? Like, why would you say? Why would you? Why would you strive for mediocrity? Like we say we're the biggest, what we're supposed to say with the smallest? Like people get offended at like or they say they arrogant. They saying he's arrogant. He's saying he's a master investor. Like what are you saying? You're your best thing?
Speaker 5: Because why weren't you putting out the information before I did it?
Speaker 2: They drugged me onlin. Din't even want to be showing my face on camera.
Speaker 5: They're like, no, you gotta like if you're gonna do a YouTube show, you gotta put up a camera.
Speaker 2: You should have made two techs.
Speaker 4: And that never show your face killing.
Speaker 2: Last year.
Speaker 5: But it's like even when I put up that post, shout out uh to my Guyso I was like, YO, standside for two years. That's a small sacrifice. Like when I asked Kyrie like how long were you playing to get to the leak? He like, bro, what you mean every day since age? That's what I dreamed about When I met Kyrie. He was doing Trooper thread in front of me and I'm like I ain't playing, I ain't not sol from a butter friand you got me. What it shows the level of passion, And the thing that we're really trying to convey is like you have to have passion for something every day, you have to get after it. Even when we were traveling around, these are still our talks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your whele life, you choose.
Speaker 5: And this is what I will say for everybody who goes outside all the time, who parties a lot, and y'all, like I'm seeing a bunch of people looking like they're happy when they're out.
Speaker 2: When I see you in real life, you look miserable.
Speaker 5: It's better to have the real life that you're really happy about when you don't got a post, than to pretend like you're posting for somebody else's media. And I'm telling you like this, the media that you're posting on don't make that much money for the people who own the media.
Speaker 3: The last thing I want to say about this because you brought up a good point and I've been mean to talk about this for a while because we spend a lot of time in Atlanta and we go out all the time. But I think a celebration is meant to celebrate something. So when Drake said drink it every night because we drink to my accomplishments, there's some truth to that. Right he actually has he can actually celebrate every single night because he's worked hard enough to put himself in a position financially where it's not hurting him. And then also he's earned his leisure on that certain level. How many black businesses do we need for nightclub and we're not even owning the night clubs or bars or hookah lounges, And how many parties can we have? How many? Like it's every single day. It's a variety of different options to celebrate. And this is globally. When we went to Legos, Nigeria, we went to Jamaica, black people party at unprecedented levels. This might go back to a thing of like suppressing the pain because you know that financially globally, we're in the last place globally, so everybody's not rich. Everybody that's buying these bottles can't afford these bottles. So is it a thing of just saying like I'm just gonna just have fun in this moment because I know when I wake up tomorrow is back to you know, pain that at some point we got it like and like I said, I have fun, I'll go to clubs all the time. But I'm just seeing a pattern with this where this has become an industry once again, going back, we don't even own the clubs. It wouldn't even be that bad if we actually have real ownership. We don't even own these night clubs. We're just promoters. We're party promoters. And where the people that's really getting rich off of this are the liquor companies which we have no ownership in.
Speaker 4: We heard did he talk about that?
Speaker 3: And the owners of the night clubs, which ninety percent of the people that own these physical buildings and structures are not black people. Yes, so, and even the people that rent the clubs are not black people. Only the black people in this equation are the customers, the bottle service girls and security, and the promoters.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's the ecosystem of this strip clubs, lounges, hookah lounges, bars.
Speaker 4: It's consuming, it's consuming.
Speaker 3: A decaded lifestyle at an extremely high level that's extremely unproductive, and it's every it's everywhere that we go. Like I said, This is not contrack that we went to Legos. That's all we did was party, and they told me forty percent of the nightclubs were owned by people from bay Root.
Speaker 6: Mm hm was it Lebanon?
Speaker 4: I think I think bay Root is in Lebanon.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, So the Lebanese owned the nightclub industry, in the hospitality industry, and you can't even control your own industry in a black country.
Speaker 6: City.
Speaker 5: I keep saying our music culture when we scream all that for the culture, shit not our culture either, namely nine black music executives that run anything tough, even with yo Adam of Vulture, of Ladi Vulture, how they voture in their own culture. Most of the people who do the negative responses to stuff are not what champagne for the person for the.
Speaker 6: Pain, leave for the low.
Speaker 7: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday.
Speaker 6: How can you find amazing Candada fast easy?
Speaker 2: Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job post seen on other job sites.
Speaker 7: With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs.
Speaker 6: Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and.
Speaker 7: Listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast.
Speaker 6: Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need