Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and came Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello everybody, Hello, Welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with Me and Cam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how's your ship life?
Speaker 4: Is as good as my ship life right now? You know what, I'm a lot better than.
Speaker 2: I was the last time we talked.
Speaker 4: Jeez, I'm telling you like I get I. Yesterday at the pod, I went to the therapist. I was there for over two hours.
Speaker 3: I get home and all of a sudden, the Twitter is blowing up that I'm selling Blue Life matter of Flags or something like that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what the hell is next? Mega mega mega stuff?
Speaker 3: They said, next, Maga mega I don't even know what it is. I'm not obviously a Trump supporter, but anyways, don't like talk about politics. But my daughter, who goes to college, is having a hard time finding a part time job.
Speaker 4: So I said, you know what, why don't you sell She sells her clothes on Deepop. Why don't you sell all my clothes that I don't wear on eBay? Because I think I'm too old. My clothes are too old, she said, to go on Deepop.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So that literally some Desperado guy goes through all my reviews and finds one where my son, this is like nine years ago maybe where my son Ryan had a garden flag company on I think it was on my gosh, Amazon, right, and he sold military flags, he sold cops, he sold pride, he sold holiday flag.
Speaker 4: You know, the garden flags you put in your front front yard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he had said to me, mom, can you try to put him on eBay and see because you obviously the what they take out off of Amazon is so much more.
Speaker 4: Can you see if it will sell? And I'm like, yeah, sure. So some of them sold and somebody's like, oh, thank you for the whatever flag.
Speaker 3: And people are like, oh my god, I knew she was mega, and I'm like, really, what's Max.
Speaker 2: It's just it's really really a lot.
Speaker 4: It's a lot. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: And then and then Eddie, I'm like, no matter what, Like he's he's feeling the heat from me being attacked on social media and he never responds. So he's like, people are like, oh, are you going to divorce her? He's like, no, I would never divorce her. The girl that you see on TV is not the girl that I'm married to. And I'm like, thanks, babe. Now you make it a look like I'm just acting like you can everybody just leave me alone and mind their own business from now on.
Speaker 2: I think anybody with the last name Judge needs to take a small little break, yes, from social medias.
Speaker 3: Or with the people that all the fired housewives, maybe they need to sit down too.
Speaker 4: The only one can talk is Rugby Judge. That's it.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'm happy to hear from Rugby's account, but everything else zip it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I didn't know I was just so powerful that people just want to take me down so bad that it takes five people that used to be in this industry that cannot stop talking about me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're definitely not talking about them because no, don't care.
Speaker 4: No, we're Yeah, it's like it's so weird, Like my therapists tell me. He's like she was telling me.
Speaker 3: She's like, you know, these people they get on social media and just pew hate if it's a podcast or social media. They're dealing with their own insecurities and their own meanness inside.
Speaker 2: She's like, listen, everybody in the world, we all have a mean part of our body. Yeah, Like there's something there's assholes and all of us, but you choose on when to use it. Also for everybody to buy their tickets to twartz Con because it's coming up, you guys. I didn't even realize, I know, until somebody's like, what colors are you guys gonna wear twartz Con. I'm like, when's twatz Con. And then I'm like, oh my gosh, it's.
Speaker 4: I have It's it's soon. I bought I'll tell you what I bought.
Speaker 3: I bought a leather skirt with leather high boots and a Leopard retrofit blousey kind of shirt.
Speaker 2: Cute a being some leather of some kind. Yeah. But also we have so many fun guests. We I mean, the the theater is getting packed, packed full. It's exciting. There's different price options for everybody. It's November first, which is next Friday. Oh my god, I want to miss it, you know, truly.
Speaker 3: But now and then I'll be in Texas for three days New York and two days and then I fly home the day before and then I'm in LA and then me and you are going away. We're having a little girls trip.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, is that coming up?
Speaker 3: When is that that's November sixth. We're gonna hold gross trip. Holy moly, I can't wait. Things are going to be a little bit wowd I know, I know. I have a lot of people from Bravo wanting to go to the live event.
Speaker 4: So excited about that.
Speaker 2: Oh me too.
Speaker 3: I feel like I invited Crystal from Beverly Hills because Cynthia is gonna be there, and they just started a podcast together, so I thought it'd be.
Speaker 4: Great for Cynthia to announce and have her co host there.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Some of the OC girls like, it's yeah, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have some fun. I know, what wasn't that fun? Watching? Uh no, watching the women talk about Rebecca's husband sucking her breast milk out in a club bathroom.
Speaker 3: First of all, if you got breast milk with hell you doing in a club bathroom, I mean that I wouldn't say I mean I would say that because when I was breastfeeding, I did not want like that is so like to have a situation like that, You want to walk carry around your pump or your husband's lips.
Speaker 2: Well, no, but some people breastfeed for like it over a year, Like, I wouldn't be like cooped up in my house for over a year.
Speaker 4: I was. I did it for a year for each one of my kids.
Speaker 3: I was actually pregnant with Spencer and when I was breastfeeding Sydney.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that would be a long time to be cooped up because I think she feeds. Uh always cooped up? Yeah, I mean I'm always cooped up. But that being said, that's another level of commitment when your husband is willing to suck your breast milk out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it comes out so slow, Like how long were they in there?
Speaker 2: I think she just had, you know, like right when it like burns for a second because it's so fall So maybe he just had to do a couple.
Speaker 4: He hawked to, hawked to it. Can't you just like squeeze it out?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't even want to relive those moms.
Speaker 4: By the way, I didn't even know she had a baby.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's a lot of things that I didn't know about a lot of people on this episode because New York Ladies step it up.
Speaker 3: It's time. It's time, it's time. How many episodes are we in now?
Speaker 2: Three? Four?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 2: Episode four. It starts with the women playing tennis. Raquel shares that she has no relationship with her father. When she got his number, he told her, like, I guess his current wife at the time, or maybe she's still his wife answered the phone and asked her she was, and she said that's my you know, I'm his daughter. And then her dad called her back and said, please never call the house again.
Speaker 4: He then, how did her dad have her phone number? Was there like call her I d back then?
Speaker 2: Maybe it was caller ID or maybe she.
Speaker 3: Remember when you can hang up and then you can press three buttons on the phone and it would call them back.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it like Star sixty nine or Star sixty seven.
Speaker 4: Yes, sixty nine, maybe I can't remember.
Speaker 2: One did something and one block one block to your number so you could call and nobody would know who you were calling. And then one calls back the last number. I don't know which is which because I haven't used that feature in quite some time.
Speaker 4: But as a future anymore.
Speaker 2: He then invited her to a Thanksgiving where she met her siblings. He cut up photos with them and said, nice knowing you.
Speaker 4: That's sad, Like, how can a parent be so mean?
Speaker 3: Like that's your that's your blood, that's your DNA, Like who treats their child like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then you can see how emotional she is because then she gets to explaining that's why she changed her last name. Then Brent says she feels close to Raquel because they have so many similarities. They talk about why she chose her new name because also her mother said that she didn't have a good relationship with her father, and that's how they picked, you know, just a they went down their family lineage. What I couldn't really I appreciate Raquel and her vulnerability, and I like her, and I think that's a really touching story to share. But I couldn't help but be distracted during this whole scene because couldn't they get them more benches? Like they were squeezed up in that little area like sardines. I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 4: Budget is tight.
Speaker 2: We can't bring in an additional chair. We're full. Then the women get back to the house, Bren gets emotional and asks Aarin if she can go home. Aaron reassures her she's here for her. Uba Jessel and Si goes shopping, and then Bren helps Jenna in the kitchen, Brenn wants Jenna to drink with her, and Jenna says she can wear her diamonds instead as long as bren stays. Would you care about wearing somebody else's name enough to stay if you really wanted to lease me?
Speaker 3: I don't even wear my own diamonds. Yeah, I was like, I'm not a jewelry person. It doesn't like I have a ring that's pretty much like my other stuff's in the safe, And I most.
Speaker 2: Certainly wouldn't wear a big diamond necklace over a turtleneck.
Speaker 3: If somebody said, do you want a diamond necklace or you just want to go home and get in bed, I'm like, I want to go.
Speaker 2: Home unless somebody was giving me the diamond necklace. That's different.
Speaker 4: That's different wearing.
Speaker 2: At one time, I was like, what in the pretty woman's happening here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like should she have clamped the little thing on her hand when she went to go touch it the jewelry box?
Speaker 4: But the question do you feel like bren was piled on?
Speaker 2: I think there's so much that happened off camera that we can't even.
Speaker 3: Because it doesn't make any sense to me, Like I don't understand what was so bad?
Speaker 4: Did I miss something?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think you know, Bren points out something that was talked about in her confessional that happened off camera, and to be honest, I don't even really want to comment on it, but I think this is where it makes things very tricky as a viewer, because that's what.
Speaker 3: They were fighting uver, but we did actually see it, so it's very confusing to the viewers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, why would they why would they.
Speaker 3: Even bring that up as producers if nobody saw it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm assuming it became a big drama internally off camera, off camera, and I would assume that Bren probably thought they would show something on camera about it, so she was covering her bases and her confessional, but then all they showed us was the confessional, So then you're just like trying to piece stuff together. I do think Brend's new way of like not yelling to match the other women, but being passive aggressive isn't landing well. Like I like Bren. I've always liked Bren, but I whatever's happening this season it feels off, which could all be because she's worried about what happened off camera, but we don't really know what that is.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like this is not the last we're gonna hear of it.
Speaker 2: No, then you know they're at the supermarket and Jessel says she pays a thousand dollars a month for her frozen embry and a surrogate costs two hundred and fifty thousand, so I says she will carry two of her children for two hundred and fifty thou.
Speaker 3: I think Jessel needs to relocate her eggs like a West Covina zip code or maybe Queen's or something.
Speaker 4: It might be a little bit cheaper.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, if you have your baby's on ice in Beverly Hills, I gotta imagine the price is double.
Speaker 2: Well, I also am trying to remember how much mind cost a month, and that it's a thousand is high. But maybe that's because she had more than I did.
Speaker 3: I've never gone through that, So I'm like, so, if you have them frozen and all of a sudden, you either like what she's doing, she either has to defrost them or.
Speaker 2: Put them in yeah, I mean you, or you can donate them. Like there's so many different things that you can do it's going to be.
Speaker 3: A hard decision. That's probably why so many people just keep them frozen. Yeah, because I know Heather de bro was talked about that years ago.
Speaker 4: I don't know what she ever did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't either. But then Si talks about how she thinks Jessel would be a great girl mom, and Jessel says, Pavett is on the fence, but she may regret it if she doesn't have a third child. I do think whenever you're thinking you may regret having not having another child, you're gonna Be're probably gonna you're probably gonna have one.
Speaker 4: That was Sofia. So the kids.
Speaker 3: There was this five, five or six year difference between Spencer and Sofia, and I was like, oh, I don't know, yes, no, yes, no, And it's like, let's just try.
Speaker 4: It happens. It happens, and I'm glad I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the idea of a housewife being a surrogate to another housewife is pretty compelling. So I'm happy to see this happen me too. Like, imagine the dynamics of Cy and Jessel micromanaging one another and then the birthing of it all. I mean, that's that'd be some good shit. Then the woman cooked dinner, but of course I had had to bring a pizza snack prior. Jessel complains the entire time. Aaron brings Bren a fake cockroach, saying they should put it in Jenna's meringue. Then the women sit down for dinner. Jenna is dressing way more. Remember last year when she needed to come down to the trip early because she didn't like to show her skin because she needed to get that tan first, But she.
Speaker 3: Wasn't worried about it, and her low cut down to her belly button X lateex shirt.
Speaker 2: No, she wasn't. Then Jenna says she dated a guy who had to write about sex clubs in New York, so she has a lot of latex. She went to a sex dungeon once.
Speaker 3: I've never done that, me neither, But I do think there's a lot about Jenna we do not know.
Speaker 2: And they were slowly peeling back bays.
Speaker 4: But Jessel goes, could you find that establishment on YELP?
Speaker 2: How many stars?
Speaker 4: How many stars? She's like? I think, uh, I think she said?
Speaker 3: Jenna said, no, there was no internet back then. Yep, it was that long ago.
Speaker 2: Then Aaron says a prayer before they eat. She explains to the women this is an important Shabbat and they should all embrace one another honestly. Dinner at nine to fifteen pm. Give me a tray in bed and fill me in on the conversations later, like nine to fifteen pm start time. Good thing for the pizza snacks.
Speaker 4: I'm already fifteen minutes of sleep by nine to fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm already in my third room cycle. I'm waking up at nine to fifteen pretty.
Speaker 4: Much according to my R ring, I'm already. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know. This morning, I woke up at like two fifteen and I was like.
Speaker 4: What, I haven't used my R ring in a while.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I go through I go through cycles of using it. Eddie always does.
Speaker 2: You know ed One does too.
Speaker 3: You know we invested in that company as at best decision we've ever done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a smart decision, very smart decision. Yeah, because people love their ara rings.
Speaker 4: Six years ago, maybe even longer.
Speaker 2: Yep, good plan. Then the women play never have I ever so well, We're gonna play it now.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I don't even know how to play.
Speaker 2: Sorry zip it. Aaron says, she's never confused anyone's names during sex. Bren says during sex was Gideon. She called him her first fiance's name. Have you ever so you drink so I only have water. I'm assuming you have a Celsius.
Speaker 4: I have nothing. No, I haven't had celsius in months. I don't even have a water here.
Speaker 2: Well, just lift some lift up air. Have you ever called somebody the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: If you have, you drink, no me neither. Cy says she's never seen her coworker naked and Rebecca drink. Aaron says she's fed her business partner before he was her partner. I mean I wouldn't say a business partner. You're drinking for a business partner.
Speaker 3: I'm a business partner. I would say business owner that I worked for I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine's not a partner, but somebody i've worked with.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I worked for Yep. I'm not even gonna say yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then, Rebecca says she's never been flashed or flashed in public. Aaron says she used to flash people for free taxi. I flash people, I think like in New Orleans when we were there, like you give.
Speaker 4: I have never flashed anybody.
Speaker 2: Tama just does that on television. Okay, I don't think.
Speaker 3: There's anything wrong with that. Now nobody wants to see what I got going on.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, Brent says she's never licked a butthole.
Speaker 4: I've never liked I've never looked a butthole. I'm never gonna lick a buttthole.
Speaker 2: Aaron hides the cockroach.
Speaker 4: I saw you drink. In fact, I heard all about it.
Speaker 2: Aaron hides the cockroach and the pavlova. The women dig in and Jessel sees the cockroach on her plate. Uba starts gagging and throwing up, and then side checks on Uba and starts throwing up. How do you feel about this prank?
Speaker 4: I don't think it was that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it was funny, like whatever, like I childish, if anything, like something a kid would do. Is it really that much to make you I'm not I don't have that gag reflex.
Speaker 4: I haven't thrown up that many times in my life.
Speaker 3: But and then to see somebody else throw up, I know people like that they start throwing.
Speaker 2: I'd throw up about the cockroach. But if I went in to help somebody throwing up, I would probably throw up, but then was Sid throwing up in the sink and I was like, if so, I can't even imagine those those chunks.
Speaker 4: You know, do you know what Pavlova is. I've never even heard of that yet. I had to google it.
Speaker 3: It's a Russian named after a Russian ballerina. Yeah, it's like a merangue dish, like me, is it?
Speaker 2: Then the women sit for breakfast. Uba hugs Erin at the table, telling each other they love each other. Bren cuts off Uba as she's speaking. Uba says, every time she's out of alignment, it's because of Bren. I'm gonna start saying that now whenever I'm having a shit daw, I'm gonna be like, it's because of Tamera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm blaming on somebody else.
Speaker 2: Uba tells Bren she needs to let her finish. Last night, Brenn and Uba hash things out in front of Aaron. Bren says she was trying to protect Uba from the angry black woman's stereotype, and then Uba says she's passionate. When somebody sidetracks her, she loses her shit. Uba gets emotional, explaining that Brent is condescending, and then Brent says she will not stand for people calling her names. Uba says if she's condescending again, she'll call her a snake. Bren gets emotional and say says she's done with the group.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, it's so hard to understand because the conversation that they're fighting about, like we said earlier, happened off camera. The only thing I got out of is Rebecca said she breastfed her kid until he can talk.
Speaker 4: It's three years old. I feel like we're not We're going to see more about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, reason why I think we just wait and learn and listen.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there like a big fight that happened at their gallery shoot or something like that, and two people won't get along, they won't be in the same room.
Speaker 4: Is that these two?
Speaker 2: I feel like that happened. I feel like I heard that maybe it been Brent.
Speaker 3: Well that's how the season, Yeah, that's how it opened, so they had a flash forward.
Speaker 4: But do you think this has something to do with it?
Speaker 2: Probably? I don't imagine this is something that Uba is going to move on from, and especially with the way that Bren is handling it, like instead of.
Speaker 3: We got some tractions, girl got some traction. Let's see maybe next next episode.
Speaker 2: It will all coming at this point, you know, maybe Brin just apologize. Yeah, and clearly you both have love for each other. Clearly mistakes were made. But it doesn't seem like that's going to happen next week because we see Bran going saying something like they're talking about someone's birthday coming up or whatever, and Bren is once again mocking Uba in the way she talks wet talks.
Speaker 4: Yes, I saw that, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, wow, wow, okay, but I think we need at this point one we us saw Brent tell Uba not to mock her this episode, but now we see Bren mocking Uba.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, you know, what do I call the hypocrite?
Speaker 2: And listen, I know that the majority of housewives and probably us are hypocritical at times, but you got to at least space out your hypocrisism.
Speaker 4: Is that a word?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 4: Yes it is?
Speaker 3: And not You're asking me from one episode to the other, don't mock me?
Speaker 4: And then she mocks her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think she mocked her two weeks ago too when they were out cold in the having breakfast. Oh what about how they couldn't just let Rebecca be in her pink jammy set or sweat set at breakfast. They had to comment, I didn't notice that, and then they're like, Rebecca, I think it's like, Rebecca, why didn't you change for Brekfas. She's like, I don't know, I just thought, you know what, I.
Speaker 4: Does Rebecca not have like a resting bitch face just a little bit. She always just looks like she's just so annoyed. Rebecca is the.
Speaker 2: Her like meme face, be like that I don't want to be here face, yes, yes, like like her.
Speaker 4: I like that she just has this look in her face, like just leave me alone.
Speaker 2: But I need to see these new women, Rebecca Raquel, like I need to see them interacting with the group and having some sort of fun right now. There. I get we're in the sharing period and trying to learn about each person, but like, I don't think I've gotten to see either of them.
Speaker 3: Laugh mm, I mean, they're really not that involved so far. Come on, girls, come on, come on, girl.
Speaker 2: Just step up or step out.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right, that's all we got.
Speaker 2: That's all we got for today. But we will be back. I'll be back discussing real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 4: And then Salt Lake City we got ye.
Speaker 2: And then next week we start flashbacks again, which is geez first season of In My, in My I can't get to bed for twenty four hours that he was out of town.
Speaker 3: Over the weekend, I watched a season episode one, season three, my season and oh my god, I cringe.
Speaker 4: The whole time.
Speaker 2: Wait to recap this with the I'm.
Speaker 3: The Hottest housewife Orange County. I mean, obviously I was being a smart ass, but.
Speaker 2: Oh but the balls wd your hair look like as you were saying you're the hottest housewife.
Speaker 4: Fried bleached white and fried? I had like, oh my god, I was like tan, like like tanner than the wall behind me. Were you wearing it? I had drugs, Yes, I was. Yes.
Speaker 3: I had a white pear and a Jean pear and a big old cross like the self crosses. I was called those giant the dazzled ones like and the David Yeerman knockoffs. Yes, and the giant boobs giant Jesus drugs. And then I had like freckles, dark freckles liver my chest and face, and just before I them all off and I stopped going in the.
Speaker 2: Bed.
Speaker 4: I think one episode, I'm actually in the tanning bed no me, yes.
Speaker 3: Did you have a Playboy sticker on your I don't think I had one at that time.
Speaker 2: But it was just because they were out in front.
Speaker 3: Garrison farrissing. I cannot my first scene. I'm in a freaking tanning bed.
Speaker 2: Well, i fly to New York because I'm hosting while I am seeing the Cure Melanoma event that they honored me at last year, and I feel like the best way to prep for that is by watching Cameras first season of OC so we can flash back to it next week.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I was going to go to support you. I am going to be in.
Speaker 3: Texas, smile, Texas getting those first two first. So I'm honestly sick of these temporary teeth.
Speaker 4: I list a little bit and they're.
Speaker 2: Kind I hate to be the bearer of bad news. You're gonna still lisp a little bit. No, yes, you're I'm gonna have to adjust to your new teeth and like your lip is gonna lay differently, like it's gonna take a minute.
Speaker 4: Well I'm already looking.
Speaker 3: I'm like, my teeth look big, now my look looks small. Maybe I need to get a little plump in the in the.
Speaker 2: No, just get a little bowtox. Flip flip.
Speaker 4: Oh, then you then you're really lisping and drooling. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And then you can't drink from a straw.
Speaker 4: You're like, yeah, I haven't had bowtops. I can't tell you how long.
Speaker 3: I know I'm very doing months and months and months and months. Well now I don't think I have to with my brow left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't actually need it. Rude show off. Sixty going on sixteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, under my eyes, I I probably should have had like a under eye tuck, but I'm.
Speaker 2: No, are you kidding? You don't even look at my face like I've got like a million wrinkle. You are like a baby's putt.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm telling you that CO two laser was the best thing I've ever done. I have not one little spot on my face. It's crazy, like I could go no foundation at all, but I always use my IT foundation.
Speaker 4: It's got sunblock in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I do too. It takes the retinas away from me.
Speaker 4: I haven't read too well with pinky. I'm pinky.
Speaker 2: We're a little pinky.
Speaker 4: My mom is coming into town.
Speaker 3: Today, So I jazzed up her casita, her old casita, getting it together, getting it together.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go to shaboo shaboo tonight.
Speaker 2: Shaboo.
Speaker 4: Is that what's called? Well, then you cook your food at the table.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 3: There's a really great place in Irvine called Dada.
Speaker 4: It's called Dada or something. So trying to get the kids.
Speaker 3: Together, not daddy, I'm trying to get the kids together so we can all go.
Speaker 4: And she's bringing over her new dog.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say her new dude.
Speaker 3: No dude, staring at him. No, she's just coming out to stay with me for a little bit. And then she's gonna go to my brother's house. And I think she's a little homesick. I'm gonna ask her she wants to move back into the casita.
Speaker 2: I'm miss her to Oh my gosh, well, I love you toam. Let's try not to have any breakdowns from either me or you between now and our next pot. No prole, I can't make any promises either.
Speaker 3: When I left that therapist and I was feeling good about myself and all this stuff, you know, doing some I went deep yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well, AnyWho, I got to go, but I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you too.
Speaker 2: Bye Bye.