Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Horrid Bled.
Speaker 1: This is the Yolons.
Speaker 2: Before we get started with this week's episode, we need y'all to come see us.
Speaker 1: Y'all see the cowboy head If you're looking at my outfit, I'm getting prepared, so there's a tournato. And also just for context on when this episode came out, I just recently saw Beyonce's real hair and it just really inspired me. Bit y'all started ordering all them products. I started thinking about what's in the Texas water because I need to be there, and we are going to be there May twenty six.
Speaker 2: That's right, we are at the together lamp Fest headlining to the podcast stage. We will be on stage that Sunday, so make sure you get tickets now at together land dot com orfest dot com. One of those is the websites. But look up together Land and get y'all tickets and come see us, because we got to show for y'all. Nonetheless, I'm your girl, mad by akapul Core Pumps aka a Bitch Beckenham Streets.
Speaker 1: But schedule. I'm weezy and ready for the summertime. I mean, I'm pretty ready for the summertime too. I plan.
Speaker 2: Because I'm in therapy. I'm realizing that I have my burnouts. I've had the same burnout twice a year for the last four.
Speaker 1: Years now, and I was like, oh my god, that's a fucking pattern.
Speaker 2: So I'm planning after Juneteenth weekend to take a little break.
Speaker 3: By the way, follow me. I will be hosting.
Speaker 2: On the East in Oklahoma City for Juneteenth, so check me out there. Tickets will be available where I post it wherever, but I'll be in Oklahoma City. I'm really excited because doing Oklahoma City a year after doing Tulsa in like during the same Juneteenth weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm flying back just for the layout, because that's the start of a whole ass.
Speaker 1: Sait ain't it's Juneteenth? Juneteenth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's June fifteenth. June sixteenth is the layout. Oh oh yes, bitch.
Speaker 3: I got the first flight in the morning.
Speaker 2: I just thought that I could come back and lay out on the lawn and see some Brooklyn Nickels.
Speaker 1: I was in LA for Juneteenth last year and it did not hit the same. No, girl, you gotta come here. I was at Black on the Block shout out to the ladies that do Black on the Block. That was fun. But when it was over, I was like, yeah, I can't be here, and it's crazy because like I really wanted to do this activation with them this year, and I'm just like, dog, I think I need to be in New York.
Speaker 2: We toured all of like last summer except for August, and when I tell you, I feel like I missed all of New York in the summertime last year. So this year it ain't gonna happen cease.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a little bit of Like so I go to Europe every summer and I'm like, I don't really know. It's so Afro Nation. It's like the biggest afrobeats festivals in Portugal. I want to go. And then I'm like, bro, I'm gonna miss fucking Juneteenth. I'm gonna miss a New York summer for real. And now I've got somebody here and I'm just like, maybe I just need to like relax a little bit. Maybe I just need to stop moving. And I've tried my best to like stop. My body body literally forced me to stop. Recently. I'm gonna write about it in the book, but I don't know. I just don't really like talking about how stuff on horrible. I promise I don't have cancer and I'm not dying, but you know, it's just like when you realize you're getting older and how much you need to take care of yourself, like it's tough. Like I've almost felt I can't. I haven't drank in like four weeks. Not because I don't want to drink. I would love to go drink, but I just can't. Every time I make an event or something to do, I'm just like so tired. So I'm just hoping that I have fucking energy for the summer. I literally went to the doctor. I was like, yeah, what's some stuff that I could do to just kind of like boost up my immunity. And he's like, Okay, you can eat more fish, you can cut out red meat. I'm like, okay, cool, you could boost up omega threes, Okay, cool, you can cut out alcohol. I was like, oh, what else, because like, I have things to do, Nigga, I have to be in love this summer. I was in love every other season with this nigga, and now we need to see what the summer gonna do like what I am, like not happy about the fact that I'm not what I feel like is myself, but I think it's just a true testimony to tell me, like, okay, just like sit down. It's okay, Yeah, you don't have to fucking travel too much.
Speaker 2: I think the sitting down is definitely needed. I mean for both of us. I don't know, it's weird because I finally, finally, finally, finally, finally feel like out of my rut with getting over my last relationship. So like I'm like entertaining, Like, oh, Nigga's right now, what got you out of the rut?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I just kind of finally like with with everything that happened in the last couple of months and feeling down. And then y'all, if you're not on Patreon or you wasn't on the last towel hall with the woman that came to me, woman a woman texted me trying to like team up mad Bitch's link up on some let's expose this nigga.
Speaker 3: It kind of reminded me, like everything that I.
Speaker 2: Missed about him, he still is the piece of shit that he is, and so I mean, I've been going on days.
Speaker 1: I went on a date which was real cute. We have our second.
Speaker 2: One Instagram Instagram.
Speaker 1: So met him on Instagram? Did he shoot his shaw?
Speaker 2: So I followed him? Not sure even how so I followed him. I thought weeks before?
Speaker 1: Now no, no, no?
Speaker 2: He followed me back. He followed me back, and then we immediately hopped in. We immediately hopped in each other's dms. He said thank you for the follow I was like, nigga, I was following you mad weeks ago, like you just downsliding my DM spe shit and we started talking literally an hour later. I was like, you want to meet me at record Room tonight? And you know I have a drink. He doesn't drink, my luck, but we meet bro.
Speaker 1: We're there. He wasn't even drinking, Bro.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll order three espresso Martinez. But we sat and talked for four hours. Why doesn't heed drink? He just doesn't drink. He's not a drinker, he's not a smoker. I don't know how long this is gonna last either. My friends were like, bitch, it won't last.
Speaker 1: But he was just so ooh, maybe here girl.
Speaker 3: He had a little accent.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I don't know what the accent is, but it was cute, and so we got lunch.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow for four hours. You didn't know where the accent was. It was a mix. It was a hodgepodge.
Speaker 2: He was from all over the South, but he lived up here for like the last ten years. It was just accent, bitch, and it was good. But anyways, we'll see how that goes. I'm gonna tell you to fat because he's an artist and I just don't enough. I want to keep dealing with artists like uh a musician.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I was like like paint no, not like a musician like Bosio r law Wayne, Like what are we saying? No artists? Oh okay, okay the other artists. So it's interesting too with no drink dates. So like, for those of you that heard the Patreon episode with Brianda, she recently had told me like, yo, I normally don't drink for six the first six months of every year. And since I'm on this dating like rush, I'm drinking and I'm like yeah, bro, Like dating and social ship is so real. I was talking to a homegirl from Orlando, Koya Koya, and she literally was like now that I don't drink anymore, I'm like losing friendship.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sure dates and social and all that shit is mad different.
Speaker 1: Bro, because how do you connect? Like I haven't drink, you.
Speaker 3: Connect with with logic. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: My little coochie was thumping after that date, and you connect with logic.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 2: I literally was like, if he was drinking the way I was drinking, I feel like he.
Speaker 1: Would have been a little bit more loocal. No. I was gonna say, if you can connect without drinks, you just have to do shit that is it centered around drinking. But that's what I'm saying too.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of you make really better decisions when at least one person is not drinking.
Speaker 1: Well that's not good for the podcast.
Speaker 3: Well then hold on, so let me tell you this.
Speaker 2: Then another nigga I linked up with, and this is where I actually want your advice. Homeil top of the show, it's me again, boom, So I'm out of my homegirl.
Speaker 1: We getting lit.
Speaker 3: I I the niggas in my phone that I you know, we just talk.
Speaker 1: We're cordial.
Speaker 2: So he's in my phone and I'm like, YO, pull up on me. When my girl, but come get drinks, not thinking he was gonna pull up because he'll let niggas bitch.
Speaker 3: So lit the spot that we're at, I'll let him know this nigga's coming.
Speaker 1: They keep it open.
Speaker 2: They're like, is he still coming? Is he still coming, bitch? So they keep it open just for this nigga. So I'm like, okay, like, nigga, you coming, They're fucking keeping the spot open.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you're a little late. He's like, I'm on the way. I'm on the way. So he comes. We have a good asd little time.
Speaker 2: We drinking, but me and my homegirl were already drinking, so I was already feeling myself.
Speaker 1: He comes in.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, is he by himself? What is security? But by himself?
Speaker 1: Yes? Shut but yes by himself. So anyways, I don't even if it was funny until you lie. But she's like, it's an extension of it. I mean.
Speaker 2: So anyways, he's like, y'all want to be dropped off home. I'm like cool, So he drops off my homegirl, he drops me off, and then here goes the holl in meat. And maybe it's the hole in him. Maybe he knew there was a hole in meat. He's like, let me walk you to your door. So his driver stays downstairs.
Speaker 1: He walks me up, but.
Speaker 2: He doesn't just walk through me to the door. He comes in and immediately we closed the spot down. So it's probably two thirty in the morning. I've been drinking since eight pm. When I tell you lit lit, you know.
Speaker 1: How it's your first time meeting him. No, we've hung out.
Speaker 2: So here's here's the part of it, bitch. I've curved this nigga for the last four years. Okay, literally have curved him. Why because and I told you who this person is. When you be talking too much, you give it too any little clues, So I ain't gonna keep saying it.
Speaker 1: But anyways, curve this nigga. You weren't curving him, bitch. You were letty shoes.
Speaker 3: No, but he never bought me shoes.
Speaker 2: I was trying to see it, but then curving him for the pussy, but still trying.
Speaker 3: To see what I could get out of him.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Yeah, he ben wanted the kuchi to just come over and get some kuchi and I was like no, So I was trying to play.
Speaker 1: The trick roll clearly. Four years later he.
Speaker 2: Got me because okay, he got me. So here's the question I have to ask you. I've been curving this nigga sexually. He knows it, trying to put him into a little and he wore.
Speaker 1: You down, bab wore me Downholdo one nigga's logic, bitch another nigga. Bitch it was good.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh, I see, bitch, And that's why I was curving him because didn't think it was gonna be good. So, bitch, finally get to fuck this nigga fucks me, don't not only fucks me down. We go, we go twice, that's how good it is. And he's like, bitch, I don't even go two rounds. You got me going two rounds. He looked like when I tell you, when I tell you, when I tell you that dick was good, I was mad.
Speaker 1: First off.
Speaker 2: It started that he was a good kisser. Oh, you don't even look like a good cusser.
Speaker 1: He don't look like he know to read.
Speaker 3: He don't do this.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he isn't handsome. I'm just saying either he looks like, oh he looks like books are like jail stuff. No, legit.
Speaker 2: You know, he looks like he knows how to make a jail pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does.
Speaker 2: He or Jael burrito. He looked like he know what to do with ramen. Well, we don't know what to do. That's what he looked like. So anyways, he fucks me down, bitch, fucks me down down like fucks me like good, like twenty four seven fucks me And I'm not comparing his dick or anything, but.
Speaker 1: He fucked me down, bitch. Now, I don't know how to talk to him. What do you mean? So like ended up linking with him.
Speaker 2: Again, and bitch ill called myself rubbing his hand and I was like, ooh, I can't let his niggas burnt y'all link uh. At the studio, I was like so, and I'm just like, uh, you want to go on a date? I don't want to date, But now because the dick was good, I'm like, oh, and I don't want nothing from you. You could be my twenty four to seven replacement.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's gonna work for you.
Speaker 3: We'll see why until I get a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Okay, Because the other niggas that you were like yo, I just feel like, the more that you fucking nigga, the more your feelings are now a little bit tied here, China, I don't think it's gonna be easy for you to just keep getting.
Speaker 2: Even though you know I don't want him, not like that. But the dick was good.
Speaker 1: I don't think it matters because I think when the dick gets good and better and better, you're just like, you know what, I can show you what a book is. I could fucking take you out this life, fuck the studio. Let's go to the Parker Out Hotel and have dinner. Like oh no, so that's the thing too, Bitch. I had him pull up to me to meet me at a speakeasy. He had never been to a speakeasy, Bitch. I felt like I was teaching his niggas thorm bitch what he literally We literally had a whole conversation. He had never been to nothing like that. He had never been to a speakeasy, bitch. You a hood ass nigga, bitch, he'd just be going to the bodega. It's so weird that this happened now because I just started watching for the first time. Okay, oh okay, I've been seeing him for like a week because I haven't been able to leave the house because I was sick. And now I'm just like, what, Yeah, it's crazy, huh, I get the appeal. Actually it's crazy. He's attractive. He's very like.
Speaker 2: That dick isn't fuck the attractiveness. I could have easily curved him for another three years? Is he dating anybody that I don't know? I still, I mean, we don't. I didn't ask because I don't want to be with him. I wasn't supposed to fuck him, but I was. Here's how Here's how much of a hall I was fellas. Here's another tip for you. I told that nigga to just drop me off.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I was in a comfortable outfit as soon as he came to drop me off. I was in a comfortable outfit that night. It was comfortable enough to where I could have stayed in there, said, Maya's suposed to go to my room and just put on a T shirt and pantis. Bitch if he didn't know that was a I'm about to get some coochie ass. Motherfucking you did that on Burpy? I mean I was horny. Now did I know we was gonna kiss? If we would have kissed and it would have been bad, I would have been like, oh my god, no, no, no, you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: We're doing too much a bit. She kissed me and it was like then I was just like, pull it out, nigga. And then I pulled it out and it was big, and it was like, we gotta go.
Speaker 3: It was big, bitch, it was big.
Speaker 1: It was can you let me look at I gotta look at him. No, he light skin, don't do that. He's brown. Y'all gotta stuck calling my niggas light skin. Well, he's brown just because he's hood. Don't make his light skin brown, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, y'all say light skin because we is light skin. All my niggas is darker than me, except for the one I.
Speaker 1: Don't know he like anyway. It's crazy. Some niggas can look dusty and it's hot, bro Chill, I hate you. He has a dusty look, And you're gonna have to tell Edin who he is because you don't laugh. You're gonna have to tell Edden who he is because then you'll understand what we're saying. I will, I will. So that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Girl, And when I tell you not Dusty Dick smelled good. Next smell good.
Speaker 1: No, he's rich, that's why. Okay maybe, but if he didn't have money and his wife, Fetter would not be this Chris.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're right. He probably like takes him out of the pack every day.
Speaker 3: Maybe his draws suit. When I tell you, did he have shames on?
Speaker 1: He did? Girl. It was so ghetto. Yes and yes, yes, yes the chains are there. Well and now I don't know, like i'd be like, girl, this is how lame I am.
Speaker 2: I was like happy for twenty I don't know what to say to him now because it's like I don't want to just invite him over because i'd'ncourged him from coming over, Like.
Speaker 1: He's who cares. It's obsolete. Everything you did before you were naked in front of somebody's obsolete, bitch. Honestly, anytime you want to reinvent yourself is obsolete. My nigga tried to bring up some shit about one day when I was crying about something. I was like, yeah, but we're in love now. He was like, don't it doesn't matter. There is a change that was December.
Speaker 2: We're not just friends now though, right, so how do I try to move him over to just drop that dick?
Speaker 1: Bro? What what are you doing later? No? Right now? You yeah, but what are you doing later? Are you got time to do it? After nine? I could be free, be like, what are you doing tonight? I'm cooking? M cook it, but I'm not cooking.
Speaker 2: I gotta travel. I ain't got no groceries. He don't get a whole cooked meal this early? Okay, then this is really cute. Be like what you're doing?
Speaker 1: I'm cooking, and by that I mean ordering sushi. He's so good. I don't know if he eats sushi. Okay, girl figured it out.
Speaker 2: I'm might have to order some chicken, might have to order some Chinese, order it in. I don't even know if he eats some raw fish. She gonna be like, bitch, where is the cook food? He's so rich though, that don't mean ship.
Speaker 1: I really am disappointed when rich niggas they never done ship.
Speaker 3: Bro, They just want to They just rich and then order fried hard.
Speaker 1: Donal may say he never had s car going. I was like, wait, what I'm telling you never had that? And I'm thinking of myself what I'm not like.
Speaker 2: Not everyone gets money and it's like, oh, let me eat snails now.
Speaker 1: No, they get rich and want a buye pussy. We just aren't. Like I don't even want to get rich. I mean it's going to be egregious. I'm gonna go on the black market just to see what they got. I don't want to buy kids or anything, but let's just see what's in there for me. I'm going to be in there for you.
Speaker 2: What would be what would be the craziest, wattlest thing you would want to buy if you were if you won the lotto and could just you know, like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's not about crazy thing. I could buy it. Like I'm saying, black market.
Speaker 2: Well, my black market, sex freak phost shit. What would you buy that you not spending your money on right now?
Speaker 1: Sex shit? Yes? Probably like a human table. What's a human table?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Like a like a person that would.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, just so I could have a little automan for my feet or something. I feel like i'd buy somebody hour or you could just buy one. I don't know what the black market is, but I'm just saying maybe i'd buy someone else's identity just for fun. Okay, I'd be like, okay, on a plane doing some crazy shit, and then I'd be like, what are you talking about, darling?
Speaker 2: I was, I was in New York, okay, So I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: So I just live a flag walk because a lot of places it's illegal.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You can't have it in La or you can get it in Puerto Rico. You could that's a domestic flight. Whatever. I want to buy some shit that ain't really legal. I don't want to buy human love. My mom eat fogra Puerto Rico. She was like, oh what is this? I say, bitches fancy? So were gonna get it for you. It's a little inhumane, but it's good. Let me see. What would I do. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Probably bad timing with it, I don't care. Everyone would sign NBA's and I'd have I don't know, fucking Louise from Susia walking around making sure everyone's given consent. I would pay for a house on an island to have a Diddy type free call.
Speaker 1: I what is it too early? Does that? They don't do that. It's just a sex party. Yeah, Well to whatever capacity he was doing it, though I don't know, it seemed like it was above the sex party. I don't know. You just think it was just a rash okay by Diddy thing with the sex trafficking. I was reading about how flying someone into sex trafficking. Yeah, okay, that was ext I actually don't think any of the paying for pussy is bad or any of the gay shit is bad. I just think you killed people. Oh I think there's a track record of him killing people. That to me is why digitally, why he deserves to be right. So, no, but just because you paid.
Speaker 2: For some pussy, you kept the economy going, I mean yeah, and that's where I would want everyone. Like when I used to go to the Whole Trips in my twenties, bitch just got flat rate fees and whoever wanted to fuck, but you kind of already know what you signing up for, so you gotta fuck. I would want to curate the most beautiful men and women straight in buy for a big ass freak off on an island with a chef to feed everyone a.
Speaker 1: Ball, like you're pretty much pre consented.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, because everybody getting paid to be there, right, and so now everybody getting fucked.
Speaker 1: That's what I would want. I feel like that's what I want to spend it.
Speaker 2: Like, I feel like that's what heat of it. Javacan some it on a trip like where I talied. Me and the bitches got our own villa. You got your own villa, We got our own yacht. You got your own yacht. You got drivers, we got drivers. I don't been on a trip that I calculated was easily one hundred grand. What about only six bitches? He brought about seven eight niggas. We each had villas. Bitch, I paid for the villa. The billa was fifty like I did the mad but you paid for the villa like I got sent the money to buy the villa.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, like yeah, everything went through me.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm like, bitch, I know how much this salt.
Speaker 1: By the way, one of my friends just took a trip like that with someone that's like, right them this type of niggas to do it the like okay, cause she had me dying, so she's lit. There were some other bitches there who were lit, and then there was just some random She was like, damn, where the fuck did he find these bitches? Right, she started talking about how they all do mushrooms. She's like girl. Everybody started going around the table. One girl's like, yeah, my uncle fucked me, and another girl talking about how you know she lost part of her leg and the nigga helped pay for it. She said, I'm sitting there like, bitch, I thought we were supposed to be a second coming on and she was like, I got too deep. She was like, then it got my turn to share, and I'm like I used to day the nigga I with my ass and I'm like, bro dog she had to go there. She was like, everybody started doing this fucking like what's the word with a komm like no, like kumbayashi. She was like, but it's because he wouldn't let any of the bitches.
Speaker 3: Don't ever have you do again, bitch, no on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Why bitch I was thinking about it. That's three cakes, that is inappropriate. I'm not, I said, cool whom baysha. But anyway, we were cuckoo and a lot. He wouldn't let the girls fucked up the niggas. He brought read his best friends.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, bitch, we have to talk about it because I think my homegirl's.
Speaker 1: On that trip. Oh yeah, we can. So basically, she was recent yeah. Uh huh. She was like, girl, we just all was there. Nobody else can fuck your friends.
Speaker 2: She was like, you know what if it's the same trip, because then bitches, he was paying them girls.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You because all the other girls didn't get paid to be on the trip. And if it's the same trip, look now I'm saying too much.
Speaker 1: No, no, now we got hoes in common. But love key. I was bad because she called me to tell me this story. I'm like, bitch, didn't you invite me on a beach trip two weeks ago? She was like, yeah, I thought you're gonna be fun. Oh, I don't like being half invited to a whole trip. You need to let me know what I'm in on. It's bitch, don't bring the friend that don't know she got a sucker dick.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that happens a lot.
Speaker 1: That happens a lot. Like I never.
Speaker 2: Let any anytime I was setting up a trip, especially if it was with my nigga, I would let my friends know.
Speaker 3: You might have to fuck me or him, like or we could play it all.
Speaker 1: But bitch, this is what.
Speaker 3: This is what's on the on the docket, on the docket.
Speaker 2: If you come, you either gonna have to fuck me, and I'll tell him he can't fuck you, but you're gonna have to let me eatcho pussy or some or you could fuck him. I'll let you know if you could fuck him. Or he may have friends that you just may need to entertain them. Niggas don't get no coochie unless you put a price on it.
Speaker 1: Now, I went on him. I was the entertained girl, and I've been very fortunate. Now you are only the entertained girl. If this bitch says you're the entertained girl, no, no, no, like really, I've been lucky enough to wear the whole trips I've been on. I was like, and I remember I said to my homegirl, like, bitch doesn't even think he gonna fuck me. She's like, weezy, I swear no, but you didn't get paid right, No, no, no. They gave me a read to take off work. So she was like, I was like, let me see your phone because I'm telling you all believe you. She showed me and she sends his pick. He's like, she's cute. She could come. She was like, well, I don't think we's gonna fuck she cool though, he was like, man, all right.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because when I was just in LA, I realized how out of the loop I am from all of that. Went out, uh to a dinner the night before before, we went to Highlight Room, and I was at this table full of bitches, and I hated it.
Speaker 3: I hated all the guys, hated all the girls.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh no, I can't do this, not even just to be fed, Like I would rather feed myself than be in mind you. It was dinner. My friend had to send pictures of me and my homegirl to sit at dinner. Nigga, are you fucking kidding me? Clearly we got approved, but when I got there, I was like, I hate all of you. Everyone was like, it's tough because like, it's not fun anymore.
Speaker 1: It's not fun. It's not fun. And I think it's because one any of these girls want to get saved. There's no real hose anymore. There's no hose that's doing this shit for fun A lot of these days, right, they're just younger. We're not hanging with them.
Speaker 2: It's the twenty three four five year old bitch they still I don't really know if that's true.
Speaker 1: Also because I think there's a little bit of a shift that happened, okay, from the air.
Speaker 2: That we were from the heralds back when we was home.
Speaker 1: The internet exists, and the Internet has shown you what a lot of women have, how a lot of women are living their lives that fuck them, same niggas, And so at this younger age, you're exposed to seeing what you could be like be asking think about some of these fashion over girls, they're only twenty three, twenty four, bro. Even Lotto, she's gorgeous, but she's really young. And I'm not saying Loto is one of those girls. Obviously she's a rapper, but I'm just saying, like the look of these girls, you're not young. But then that's the thing.
Speaker 2: They're getting these men to fund these surgeries, but they may not necessarily be funding their full lifestyles because still from what I from what I gather in these streets, things are still very much transactional as if as in, you're not getting money unless I'm fucking like, there's very few men putting women on payroll or paying for apartments.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing you gotta know that you're being fucked. I just no, no, no, no no. I recently hooked a homegirl of mine up with a trick that I produced a show for.
Speaker 3: It was a trick that you produced the shows.
Speaker 1: It was a pilot that ended up not going through because you had another deal in the works. But he's a famous dude, and I know he likes spending money on bitches. So I was like, yo, I got a homegirl I think you would like now. I know that she's wanted to date lit niggas, and I'm like, bro, I got somebody. He's in the LA area. You just moved to LA. It's perfect, You'll love him. So they went on a date, had a great time. They go on a second date. Something happened to her phone and he gave her a thousand dollars for the phone. Okay, right, go get you a new phone. Okay right. So, like you know when they just start slow.
Speaker 2: That being starting slow is not a girl The nails are slow. This is he sped right up.
Speaker 1: When I say starts slow, I'm talking about we're talking about UDEs that are spending crazy bread to fuck not and look to.
Speaker 2: Give a bitch one thousand dollars day. And they haven't fucked yet.
Speaker 1: No. The second day, man, Okay, third day comes, he's like, Yo, do you want to go to Malibu? I gotta do an event out there. Whatever, we'll get around. She's like, he gave her some money to get a dressed. I'm like, girl, he's showing you he's a trick, so you know what comes next. She's like, what comes next? Of course she gets to Malibu as if I honestly thought he was trying to trigger warning her. Okay, from the way that this call went, I'm like, what's going on. She's like, I'm just like, I went for a walk. I just went to lobby. Like I can just tell he wants to fuck me. And I was like, if you're in a hotel room, right, I said, you said you wanted a nigga that was gonna break you off some bread. I know he breaks bitches off, mind you, Mandy. I've known him for about two years now, seeing a few girls he's fucked. Do not get the vibe that he's like a violent dude. And I would never have put a woman in that situation. But I definitely would put a woman in a situation that wants some money and he wants a pussy, So I'm like, what do you want me to do? Right? She's like I just can't believe this, And I'm like.
Speaker 3: Did y'all not have the conversation like how green is she?
Speaker 1: Like? Because bitches be green?
Speaker 2: Some of y'all bitches watching this goddamn show green as fuck? Y'all really be thinking this nigga like you so much? She about to break you off three to five bands before you get the pussy.
Speaker 1: Now now you in a hotel room. I was so pissed off at this call. I'm like, what did he do? She's like, we get into bed and he got she got in the bed with him.
Speaker 3: Bitch, if you didn't want to fuck you should.
Speaker 1: Have been like, hey, hey, could they get in the bed?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: She said, he's gonna like he's in his boxer and he starts kissing and then he's like starts touching his dick and she's like what the fuck? And I'm like, bro fast forward right. This ship was so funny. All I know is he said her okay, and luis for the dress, all the rude dress. This is a chain goodbye. I was like, but you're adulta bird. He has a driver come and drop off the dress money. She comes back upstairs, she's like, yo, I really want to leave. So he's like, yo, chill, I'll drive you home in morning. What the fuck is the problem? He's like, I'm just really confused. How you thought this was about sex? He said, I'm confused how you thought that? I really thought he gave her four thousand dollars to go shopping. I love that. He was like, Hey, she's a cute.
Speaker 2: Big is this Is this a close friend of yours that you just married, Like she doesn't know you are real, hope, or she thought you just did this podcast like she didn't like.
Speaker 1: Manny, I didn't fuck it. I didn't know, Like, bro, I know we're enough. We're not besties, but I know her enough. I know we're enough to where she's been doing. I don't talk about it right now. So I'm sitting there and I'm thinking to myself. She calls me. She tells me that he says this shit the next day, so I started laughing. She's like, why are you what do you think this shit is funny? And I was like, bitch, I think it's hilarious. You were telling me this man gave you five thousand dollars in two days, and by the third day, when you guys had to go fucking lay up in Alaibu, you didn't think he's Like, I said, how much did you spend when you went to Bloomingdale's. She was like, I don't know if you hunted on the dress. I'm like, great out and he's not even ugly. Mandy, like, you got paid for gs to fuck this nigga and you said no because you wanted to keep your sanctity. I'm not going to looking for some real host. Bitch.
Speaker 2: I got him, and you don't know why you playing over here with these little la girls. They want to act like they want to be wives. Bitch, be a hoe and be the best hoe you can be.
Speaker 1: You don't know him, I know, so I repeat this story right to a homegirl. Mind like, bitch, I don't want you to talk about this horrible and.
Speaker 2: Here you are talking about it with my homegirl says this okay.
Speaker 1: Why I'm like, why wouldn't I say that? She was like, because you it's not I said.
Speaker 2: If someone is asking wait, wait, wait, let's like the tricks at wait, let's explain, Let's explain, because someone listening could feel like we are not being considerate of a woman. Maybe in an unsafe environment.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's unsafe. Okay, well, then an uncent if you got in the bed when a nigga would boxer. Oh here's the thing. Has she fucked for money before?
Speaker 2: Because based on again the Internet, there are a lot of ticker talkers and influencers that are making it seem like they are getting money apartments, shopping spreez dinners all without having to fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she sucks for money before it. But when someone uses language like where are the tricks? Bitch? Put me on yeah and did that as replying to a close friends story at a mansion party, I was at where the nigga was at. That's when I like, if you're saying where are the tricks? Oh, absolutely not? And so for me. Before I even repeated this, I had to go over one more time. I was like, how did you get out of the scenario when he fucking started touching his dick and shit, what did you do? She got up and went to the lobby because I told him I wasn't feeling good. I had to go to the lobby. She said. He was like, okay, kind of thought it was weird. Oh the nigga girl. I thought of that nigga later and he was like, bro, don't worry about it. He was like she was really sitting there stressed out, like I wasn't playing in the day.
Speaker 2: I've had this same experience happen oppositely, Like I remember when I lived in Miami. But any of y'all who don't know, I used to be a little mad, don't know what. Anyways, when when when teams used to come and play the Heat, they would all go out.
Speaker 3: This is when South Beach was like lick.
Speaker 2: So there was a game on Monday, Monday, no Sunday, live on Live on Sunday, Medic City Monday, so it was on Sunday.
Speaker 1: I have to literally stay the line too, look, come.
Speaker 2: On, Wayne, uh the So the game took place like midday, but they weren't leaving until the next day. So I took this whole group of and I can say now because I'm not gonna save the year, but I took the Sacramento Kings to live. Mind you, they was not fucking with them. The lift security guards. I had to literally go and bring all these niggas in because they had a lot of foreigners on the team at that time, but they had some lit niggas niggas. So I set up, I set up all the girls to be at the table, and I set it up because it was my boy's birthday on the team, and I was like everybody getting lit. So he had like a room or two extra for us to like flow into, just so bitches didn't have to drive like at the found Blue. No no, no, not at the Fountain Blue, at the hotels that the team was staying at, because girls, they don't want bitches at the Fountain Blue. They want to back at where the team hotel is. Okay, I didn't know if they got now it was downtown.
Speaker 3: So we're lit. We're lit.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna tell you which NBA player pissed on the stage. He was that drunk. Why piss on the stage. This was his rookie season and he a cool litt nigga down sing, gonna put them out there like that. All I know is I bring all the girls to the table. All the girls know the Kings are in town.
Speaker 1: Everybody pull up to live. I got all of y'all.
Speaker 2: So I'm pulling in the foreign niggas on the team, letting the security know. I'm pulling in the bitches on the team, and I'm letting them all know we're.
Speaker 1: Going to the hotel after bitch.
Speaker 2: We all get to the room. One of my homegirls spoke my home like, it's it's crazy. Couple of them got they wives there. So there's like they're sneaking to the different floors with the different bitches in the different rooms. It's crazy. The next morning, my homeboy, the nigga who piss on the stage, hits me up and he's like, Yo, you gotta come and get this bitch.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I gotta come get this bitch. What the fun? Where were you? I was in the room.
Speaker 2: I was in the room with my homegirl. We literally all fell asleep. Bitch, like I said, just ended up scoured throughout the team. Everybody was every but there was like three bitches in my room. I slept in the bed with one of my homegirls that I'd be cuddling with, and then there was another bitch in the room. The other bitches that I knew scoured amongst the team. All I know is this nigga called me at like seven thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Mind you.
Speaker 2: We had all got to the hotel and like fucking five o'clock. Nigga, it spent two and a half hours, but she's like, you gotta come get this bitch out my room.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: So I go and get the bitch out the room and send her upstairs. I'm like, order breakfast, order whatever you want. So I stay talking to him and he's like, bruh, And I'm like, what y'all told me to bring holes? Mind you, this his first year in the league. He don't know what the fuck happened in Miami. So he's like, bruh, how the fuck. We get all the way to the room, she get butt ass naked, and motherfucker put her hand out asking me for some motherfucking money. Mind you, she only has for four hundred dollars. So I'm already and I said, so why do you i't give it a.
Speaker 1: Four hundred dollars? I know, I'll literally.
Speaker 2: Tell him, bitch, that's what she wanted. You knew what she wanted. You had to know what this was. And so literally he's mad as fuck because apparently they was going back and forth, and she was like, asked naked, asking him for money, and he was bewildered. Bitch, I don't even know if kerfuffled.
Speaker 1: He was biviled. He could not believe this bitch got all the way naked, and it was like yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Uh, what's up?
Speaker 1: Mind you?
Speaker 2: She was so drunk and lit. She was just like girl what Like I thought, this is what all of this was.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I'm not mad at her.
Speaker 2: Wasn't mad at her. She ordered great room service out of my room that was being covered by the other player, and I just told him. I was like, listen, I know you young, you into this, sorry when you come here. So on the flip side. And I'm only bringing this up because it's literally on the flip side. On the flip side. This girl was up front.
Speaker 1: Still made the nigga uncomfortable because the nigga was like whoa, whoa, whoa, what the fuck to where I had to come get the bitch out the room and it left.
Speaker 2: So I say all that to say, when a girl is asking for a trick, and when a trick is asking for a whole, it doesn't necessarily mean though that everybody knows the goddamn rules.
Speaker 1: I also don't like how there's an issue for me with I went out with her once. We were hanging out in whatever city was. I guess I won't be too specific because Instagram. Because Instagram, they'd be like, I'm even being particular with I narrate this motherfucker story. I know all the stories because we went to a random city. We both didn't fuck these niggas, but we were having bad fun. It was two dudes that were like using a corporate card for work. We met them at the restaurant we were at, I can't remember, Ocean Prime type shit, and we were like, we're going out and they were like, can we come? We were like no. They was like, bro, we got this fucking I think they worked for a bank. They're like, we can run the ship up, like y'all just clients and we were like, yeah, we clients. So we had bad phone that we're making out with them. I can't remember what happened, but I know she was wildin I think she like told her she has big tittes. She like put her top up in the car, like letting the niggas talk on her. Teddy is like I don't know what ended up happening with them then that night, but I know you were with some shit so when you asked me for a trick, and I just saw how we were acting with some niggas that bought a table. Yeah, Now suddenly, bro, it sounds like I've been fucking sound like Rihanna said I would like to date a man with money, and then I put her onto that nigga. No no treat. So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I be honest with you, and maybe this is where we could come full circle. Bitches be holes, but don't want to be seen as holes by other people. And I say that because and friend, I know you listening, but I about to talk about your cousin.
Speaker 1: What I talked.
Speaker 3: She knows I'm talking to her because love her to death.
Speaker 2: But brought her and her friends and her cousin around my nigga. You don't want to talk about, but pretty much brought her around my nigga, and everybody knew what my nigga. We left a party, win A linked up with my old little NBA nigga.
Speaker 3: We link up, were smoking, were chilling.
Speaker 1: What nigga were talking about? Boyfriend? No no, no, no no, Okay, that's what I guess.
Speaker 3: An ex nigga with the same name of a nigga you.
Speaker 1: Used to fuck that nigga.
Speaker 2: Okay, well if you think, well, you're gonna be like, Oh, anyways, he been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: So we link up. She bring her friends around.
Speaker 2: Bitch, we even go to the back to the back room, and I I we disappeared for a little bit.
Speaker 1: You know, this is my nigga.
Speaker 3: She sliding his ship.
Speaker 2: What do you mean DMS yeah or a step one of either snaper or or DMS H.
Speaker 1: And he notified me. Oh why, she said, notified? Like the notification he notified just so you.
Speaker 2: Know, like, I really fuck with the niggas that fuck with me. So if you gonna sit here and try to go behind me, I end up knowing. So Bet never confronted her about it, because hose will be hose. So bitch, I tried to invite her on about two three whole trips and she wanted to see her and talk to her to my friend like she not a hope. And I literally said, tell your cousin, she is a hoe because she went behind me and tried to fuck on my nigga. That she was just around and when I try to put her on whole trips now she want to act like she's not a hope. Like these bitches be acting like they're not holes, and they do whole shit.
Speaker 1: They definitely do.
Speaker 3: They just don't want to be perceived as a whole by the masters.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was listening to and this is not, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, hold on, let's see like a little uh a commercial. We are not host shamy here on the Horrible. No, I'm trying to host celebrate. And it's kind of annoying when it's like someone is trying to act like they're better than you when they know that you're kind of are you with the whole shit? I don't been on the whole shit, I'm not as much anymore, but I've been with it, so let's just stick with it. Be real, live in your troop. And I think that that's why people don't like this show. They be like, oh my god, how can y'all live in your fucking truth?
Speaker 1: Bro? And I go in and out of that truth. Just like I said, open and closing a relationship. Sometimes I open and close my legs right now they're closed. It's sane, but I no, not right now. Others stay bout of the open beshide you gonna hold you join on Patreon to hear how I'm about to give it to a sex worker. No, but like for context, I go to this party. It was the It wasn't a Grammy weekend. What was going to Oscar Oscar weekend? So somebody throws in LA. People throw house parties. That's like the club thing, right like in New York. I don't really have that experience maybe after these, but like no, because they everybody to live in a box here yep, which we go on. So it's some Hollywood Hills parties. It's a bunch of Lakers players and some random actors. Right, so I'm staying with some of the players. One of my homegirls is there and she knows them. And this is not like some host shit. Everybody's like pretty chill. It's more industry. And one of the guys says he felt like he met me before. And I was like, I have a podcast. You've probably seen clips. He's like, oh shit, I have. But I'm not gonna put you on the bless I said, how are you gonna put on your glass? He's like, because of the content concept because there's some whole shit and so they're laughing. I'm like, listen, I'm not all hole like that today, But do I get on that motherfucking mic and tell you about how half a second dick and maybe it was for a little old man's.
Speaker 3: Not an apartment. Absolutely, I'm not going to lie to you.
Speaker 2: And this is where we're going to bring all of this whole shit back, right so where yes, you're pussy, may get your bills paid, may get you a bag, may get you a trip to Malibu. I will tell you I had the most whole resurrection that I've ever had in my life at Dreamville.
Speaker 3: So I went to Dreamville this poxiblity, bitch.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell you. If you didn't you didn't, No, I didn't. Okay, then you didn't have a whole restaurant.
Speaker 2: No, But this was the whole resurrection that I'm telling you. So I'm at Dreamville, I go ready, Oh, bitch, I have a little kit in my bag, butt plug lube, condoms.
Speaker 1: Baby, I'm ready. Who did you go with? Just Crystal? Were you in the same room. We were in the.
Speaker 3: Same room, but we were ready. First off, what were we gonna do.
Speaker 1: We were already ready.
Speaker 2: If she had to go to the lobby, she was ready. If the nigga had his own room, we would leave each other. We already went with the plans that we were ready at our big age shadow one night stand okay both of you. No, we were both ready to have a one night stand. Oh we we we like planned it out. I had everything ready to do, so so we get there from so to do.
Speaker 1: So I was ready for a one night stand. Now this is how you know we're old. The night skid scheduling. Okay, Wait, I can give my one night stand on Friday. It'll give me a little recovery time and you can do yours. Literally, can I need my eight hours? Brass?
Speaker 3: I went to Dreamville this year wanting to be a hard Okay. So the first.
Speaker 1: Dreamville I was on my period.
Speaker 2: The second Dreamville, I had a nigga. The third Dreamville we had just got back on, but technically he was still my nigga. So I've been to three dream Bills where technically I was out of commission. Okay, So I go, I said, bitch, blood ain't here. Pussy wex pussy shade. It's melling good. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Blood ain't here, Blood ain't here, bitch, it was gone. You know it wouldn't matter for me. Baby.
Speaker 3: When I said well, I was like, oh, she ready ready.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we get to Dreamville and I'm around Friday, I'm around home.
Speaker 2: Around Saturday, I get to the festival, Bitch, I'm doing interviews. I'm meeting people, shout outs. There were so many fucking people that I was fans of the bitch, are fans of us that literally watched this show with their homegirls or know who we are?
Speaker 1: And I know them, you know a few of them. I'm going to try to get them on the show. So I ain't gonna fan girl right now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they okay, well for one of them, one of them, for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm a shout out is Gail, because Gail find a fun Gail being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gail is Wait did she tell you we met? I don't know.
Speaker 2: If she said she might have a dinner to Gil. She said her and her homegirls watch the show. I met her, yes, And when I tell you, first off, she was dressed fly as fuck. We saw each other at the club though on Friday, but I was so drunk and high at that club off everything. I was just like, but you fine, and then I saw her in the lobby the next morning.
Speaker 5: We talked.
Speaker 1: She pretty so dope.
Speaker 2: She plays on a Snowfall if y'all haven't seen her yet, which, by the way, I just want to talk to her about like craighead behavior because she played a crackhead.
Speaker 1: I don't watch No Fall, Oh my god, of course you don't. And let me just say, besides, Damson, when you don't watch a show, that's like because you kind of only know the headline person of a big show, right, you don't know that the fake. I don't watch Top Boy, but I know.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, but Gail has been on other shows too, like where I'm like, oh this is she You're not said, but she gotta get drinks. She cool as fuck if she dressed fire. So anyways, saw her. Also, I'll tell you off Mike all the other celebrities because two of them in my shit now trying to hollow. So I'm gonna tell you letter in case I end up might entertain anyways. So I'm there all weekend and I'm I'm meeting the publicists, the managers, the label heads, everybody to where the after parties of these things are really intimate, like and I look around and I literally I kind of cried because I want to be a whole and I realize I can't in the setting. I realized I'm only even in the artists compound, invited to these parties as close as I am with these artists and people because I ain't give them no kuci. And here's where that came from. Some of them have fucked some of my friends. We're so happy that I didn't bring the friend that they fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but because it's just like, are your friends also podcasters?
Speaker 3: No, they're not podcasters. So then, but that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: It's to where I don't believe that, Okay, I fucked you, but we're not talking, or maybe you're gonna make suit awkward. Maybe I brought another bitch around me bitch. Maybe my wife's here, maybe my baby mama's here. And so I realized that even the label in the way that there's a level of respect in this industry comes from actually not fucking people, which is completely opposite from in my twenties. I know, I only got access because of who I was fucking. Or who I was setting up to fuckou. But I think that now there is a rapport or respect, especially from higher ups when you're not fucking people.
Speaker 1: I actually completely disagree with you. Wow, Hollywood taught me otherwise. I since I started working for Kenya and working in movie and TV. Shit, I never realized how many people were fucking.
Speaker 3: But see that's what you just said, movie and TV.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about music, the way that women are treated in the music industry and the.
Speaker 1: Name drops somebody that you know. Okay, this bitch fucking puts no no, no, no, no no, I'm not gonna say I mean name drop it like this girl has fucked everybody and is still respectful. It doesn't fucking matter, bro, You just have to be in a good alligance. Good You see her name. I don't know who that is. You do you guys follow each other, and I'm not following her to that person. I can't type it in because it's not popping up but listening.
Speaker 2: But whoever's on this it was a white name. I didn't search the name. I looked at the other people.
Speaker 1: You just have to be fucking amazing at what you do. Like that is the truth. You have to be so good to where niggas stopped giving a fuck. Oh but no, you're not gonna tell me she hasn't Mandy when I know six Now, I don't think anything is wrong with that. I think it's fine because you aren't gonna do what you want to do. But the bit bro, the bitch is so good at her job that there's no choice. So I think what happens is you have to be at a certain status before where you do that. I do not think that the industry just completely pushes you to the side if you have sex with someone because but she has a talent a job and she's good at it.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about if you are, you too, right, But I'm not in the industry. I can't do anything for an artist. I can't do anything for a movie start. Not like that, not at this point. So if you are a woman who is just a beautiful woman and but you do lashes, you don't have any like she is literally an exec.
Speaker 1: That's different.
Speaker 2: When you are an exec at a level of your industry, you can do whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're talking about two different things.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about myself where I'm at my homegirls the influencers, maybe the girls that are looking for a nigga to be a trick, the bitches that are just out here getting flown out but don't really have anything else going on.
Speaker 1: But that's not the conversation though.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying that because to me as a podcaster being in the music industry, I'm not really in the music industry, and I'm pivoting because now at your artists probably won't come on horrible so where maybe it made sense with the other podcast that no longer exists, like to say, because they're the lawsuit going on fucked out. So yeah, So if if I felt like, Okay, these people are only being friends with me because I have actually something to offer in this weekend, they all knew that it was gone because bish, they all let me know they saw the receipts video. I don't feel like I'm as valuable to them now, but yet everyone's still wanted me around. And because maybe Dreamville is so mail forward in their artists and a lot of them are really good ass niggas that are faithful, that don't be wanting no drama.
Speaker 1: They not inviting the.
Speaker 2: Hose, which is why I found out think got mad at me that I called it a sausage festier one, but I was like in a good way, like I was happy it was a sausage fest But they don't be having just like the Selena Powells back or the Instagram bitches that we know are fucking off, Like I don't see none of those bitches around.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that there's two different things. You're talking about, two different types of culture. Yes, so like you're talking about people I don't see Selena Powell at parties I'm at either because I don't go to I don't I'm not a part of crazy bottle popping shit for real. A lot of my homegirls fuck with that shit and it's fun as hell, but and I'll do it with them sometimes, but like, that's not the shit I'm doing on the regular. That's not dream deale activity. When you're talking about birds and no shade to Selene the Powell, like, but she is a bird, Okay, we're not talking about We're not talking about Drea right. People call Drea hoe because she's been with a lot of men that they know that it's famous. But like bird shit, Selena Powell's online talking about like this and that's posting niggas and all that. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Those girls that be like posting shit on the internet and all that shit, those are the girls that I'm saying, like you would.
Speaker 3: And I may have been one of them birds at.
Speaker 2: One point, but to know that I used to be in rooms because of who I was fucking, and now I feel like I'm in rooms because of who I'm not fucking.
Speaker 1: Just felt like the whole whole resurrection that I was like, I don't like being healed. Take it away. This is not a whole resurrection.
Speaker 2: It was a whole resurrection because I was like, damn, I used to think I had the fuck people to.
Speaker 1: Be in these rooms. Do you know what a resurrection is? It comes back?
Speaker 3: Well, it's coming back, but now I know I gotta lead to somewhere else.
Speaker 1: I don't think you resurrection. I thought you were going to tell the church. I was just thinking of a big work. What would it be, A whole ex revolution, evolution, a whole elution. I don't know. I want to say this to say I said resurrection. I think there's a lot of women somebody trying not to date within their industry. When it may end up working out for them, and I think it's kind of it sucks because you know, again, I always say on the show, like people can meet from work, right, like to A my employees fucking work together and like one of them put me onto the other one. Like I do think people stop themselves from dating because they're so worried about that. And by people, I mean women because men don't do it. And I just really believe that as long as you're on your shit and you're good at your shit, it's gonna like persevere through. Literally, Like I can't tell you how many times I've been on set for something and someone's like, oh my god, I just heard you have a sex podcast. It don't lose respect for me, Like I'm showing you a different side of me, or showing you a different skill that you didn't know I have. Like the whole shit, how live your life privately how you want to, just don't be embarrassing, And that Selena powellshit is embarrassing, right. I feel like as long as we're keeping our private life private, we can thrive. Just like that girl I showed you, We're not. Are we keeping our private life private?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you said, as long as you keep your private life private, you could thrive.
Speaker 3: You think we're keeping our private life private.
Speaker 1: You didn't tell the name of the nigga, You fucking no, But I told everything else except for the nigga that I that's private. Wait wait, wait wait, I just say, fucking that's private.
Speaker 2: I fucked him.
Speaker 1: Two rounds one time.
Speaker 2: But because we ain't we ain't revisited again coming down with the guys.
Speaker 1: So private doesn't count for us because we're podcasters, right, which.
Speaker 2: Is why my nigga just told me, now another nigga, I'm talking to another artist. I gotta get out of this shit. I don't even artists be broken. I know, I don't know why I'm entertaining them anyways. He literally just said he's scared to fuck me, and I said, oh, scare Why I thought it was gonna because my pussy type.
Speaker 1: He said, no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be a topic on your podcast, and I said, well you might, but I don't say hat, bro.
Speaker 1: I hate them. I hate it. My man teld me that shit was on his mind for the first sixty years. He was like, yo, I every time we were about to fuck, I just be like, oh my god, like if it's not good, it's it's gonna put like it's crazy because you don't think those thoughts consume somebody. Because I don't walk around thinking I'm living as weezy. You know what I'm saying. No, what do you mean? Like when I'm dating, when I'm walking around, I'm not in my brain thinking wheezy. I'm just myself.
Speaker 2: Well, I put a counting on the apps during the winter when I was trying it out, and it.
Speaker 1: Still didn't work.
Speaker 2: You cannot escape that you are still wheezy even though you were Gila, Like I can't escape Mandy, even though I'm Amanda. Like literally the date that I have tomorrow from the guy that was I went on a date and I really liked the fact that he literally said I would love to know who Mandy is offline because now I don't know what he knows. Fuck, I like you, nigga, wait, who do you think I am?
Speaker 1: That's what he does?
Speaker 4: So like, literally, you think every day we go on they just horrible and they were like freak pie, wha it sucks and.
Speaker 1: Now you have to get past it does suck. No, it sucks. It sucks. It sucks, literally sucks that I suck.
Speaker 2: I and I'm trying to suck more now than I'm like finally in this can I tell you okay before we get out of here again? So I once was a hoe? Where can you stop? I am reading my wholemail?
Speaker 1: Damn? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I once was a hoe where I could have multiple sex partners in a week. I am currently wanting to date with intention while still wanting to get my back blone out. However, it is really hard to schedule penis with penis that's available with the hopes that I don't fuck two or three niggas in one week.
Speaker 1: Why are you hoping that you don't?
Speaker 3: Because and so that's the whole mail.
Speaker 2: Is it wrong for me at thirty three years old to fuck three niggas in one week?
Speaker 1: Protected of course, I actually don't think that fucking three niggas in when he is gonna be like a constant, like if you know.
Speaker 2: Not gonna be a constant. But they line it up to where I'm like, you know what, sometimes it just happened. Come over now, I got a date tomorrow. I really like him, might want to fuck, but I already got dick lined up when I go out of town. That would be like three dicks in one week, and where when we first started this podcast, Bitch, I had.
Speaker 1: Two on a day twenty four hours. But now I'm like, oh, really, I think that the you gotta think back to like a moment when you're because right now you're thinking of shame. You're like shaming yourself.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I think I should be doing better.
Speaker 1: So it's better, not better than when you were complaining about how you had no dick just a month ago. But I also.
Speaker 2: When I don't get dick, when I just pleased myself with my little vibrator, which bitch, one of my all my charges ain't working. It's so much not charged, and I am so upset because the rose is not hitting like y'all said, Bitch just bought it.
Speaker 1: Ain't it. I think I must have got the wrong one I got off Amazon, so maybe it's the wrong one I have that one Like Bitch is talking about a rose party. I'm like, I'm like, it's not even fine at my clip, not like the Womaniser. Bitch.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I feel better after a masturbation because I don't have to kick a nigga out.
Speaker 1: I don't feel used.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like less than so when I when I actually masturbate, I get it. It comes and I'm like, I can go to sleep, but I do still want the body, the intimacy, maybe a nigga spending the night. And so to me, it's frustrating right now dating multiple people while being really fucking horny and not wanting to fuck everybody.
Speaker 1: Well, for one, you probably won't fuck the no drinking guy that quick, right, he was the one I want, bitch. I'm gonna show you his bitch. I wanted to climb that nigga. Let me see, and if I see.
Speaker 2: Him, you're gonna be like, you're gonna you're gonna think he girl, I don't even want you to say your opinions on him.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say he'sactly no, no, no girl. First off, I only did good looking at niggats my opinion on him.
Speaker 2: Because it's giving like more your type than what you would think my type was, especially considering.
Speaker 1: The other nigg I justing no, but his dreads okay, then he is by type.
Speaker 2: Not hold on, y'all know, we gotta work the So that's him and I really like him and I like him so much, but I'm just like Ah.
Speaker 1: And his smile.
Speaker 3: He's swaggy, he's and he just he feels like.
Speaker 2: You know, I got a big dick radar bitch. I've had it since we was fifteen. He looks like he don't know what I'm saying. I know, or drugs, he said, he does one.
Speaker 1: Actually he looks a little gay, which is crazy because that's my type.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I'm which, by the way, my friends think I like every when it looks a little gay.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, hold on, well, you will definitely get just by looking at his photos, you will definitely get the intimacy. He totally has that vibe. I know. But but I think, like the important thing for you before you jump in, because now you know you can get it. You know what I'm saying, Oh, you want to build just a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you that if somebody's worse on Patreon so we can get a live reaction.
Speaker 1: Of the of these niggas. So my thoughts on fucking three people in one week, I think as long as you don't feel empty after m and that's the perfect decision for you.
Speaker 2: Can I just say eddon is over here with the with the what with the with the with the gun triggers like that was a good empty because then you put me in a slump. If I feel empty after it will put me in a.
Speaker 1: That's gonna make you feel like shit. If you know what nigga's gonna leave, you feel like, Ooh, I don't like how I felt. Don't do it, okay, because then there's no Then you feel like, oh my god, my self worth fucked up. Oh I didn't do something for myself.
Speaker 3: Oh I just why did not get Lisa mill first?
Speaker 1: Yes, something. If your choice is completely making you excited and not apprehensive, then that's the choice to make. And also thinking about if they stay the night, will I feel good? If they leave? Will I feel good? Those two answers too, Like if a nigga fucks you and leave, he.
Speaker 2: Leaves, there's a different there's a different feeling. Like so I'll talk about it on Patreon. I'm fucking a sex worker this week and we had the whether he's spending the night or not conversation already I'm not paying for it, but I know he's a sex worker. And my friends were like, bro, that's the problem, Like Why are you fucking a sex worker with hopes of the intimacy You're not paying him for it?
Speaker 1: Like does he like you then?
Speaker 2: Because then are you leading him on if he actually might want to fuck with you and you don't want to fuck with him. So there's all these things. The artists the same thing. He wants a vibe with someone he can go out with, date, hang out with, and can fuck. There's like all these things.
Speaker 1: Not not this nigga.
Speaker 2: This nigga is like ready for a relationship, but also was open that there's someone that he is currently talking to as well, but they're not in a relationship.
Speaker 1: What about your lifestyle does he care by that? I mean traveling, drinking?
Speaker 3: No, We talked about that because he travels too.
Speaker 2: And I drank three Espresso Martinez in front of him and he was like, that's fine, and he paid for the bill.
Speaker 1: Yeh, it's the first day. But it was.
Speaker 2: To me all of those conversations. I guess that's the thing. I don't know what conversations to have right now. Lifestyle wise, that's a conversation, but my schedule is another conversation. And I think actually vocalizing what I want, I don't want a man to just come over and fuck me and leave. I don't want we talk once a week and it's only when we're horny. And now we're just talking nasty for three hours because we're fucking horny.
Speaker 1: Like compatibility, Like, because there's step one and you're on a really good date when you both find out you want a relationship, if you're looking for that right, and you're like mm hmmm, finally, then step two.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we both know we want a relationship. Okay, what's step two?
Speaker 1: Is the true compatibility? So I'll tell you something that I've been discovering about myself in this recent relationship that I wasn't thinking about before. Okay, So I'm writing in a progressive type chapter about how thirsty I was okay for love but not knowing it. Okay, I was meeting men that were decent, that were treating me right, that were attractive that I was like, boo, this is it, and they were not on the same type of time as me. Not only were they not on the same type of time. I looked at all of the things that they came with, but it was nowhere near compatible or someone that I would want to date, like the things about me didn't make them excited and didn't make them feel comfortable. Was I the person they were looking for? Or did I have the qualities they were looking for without me just being me? Right?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I the package that you were looking for? That type of shit is the next part, because we just think when someone's looking for a relationship, even I would even go far us to say this, Oh, we both got bred and flexible schedules. This would be great.
Speaker 2: That was me and obay right, So it's like, and that's where I guess me and him are. I would say this guy that I went on a date with, he's so he's so passionate and driven and aspirational as to where he wants his career to go.
Speaker 3: That that's different from my ex.
Speaker 2: My ex was like, bitch, I'm retired almost fifty, been there, done that, I'm collecting retirement. If something comes across, it comes across. But talking to him, I feel like we have more in common, like even not to push our date back by an hour tomorrow because I sent him my calendar.
Speaker 1: I said it.
Speaker 2: He was like, congrats on having such a busy schedule, Like that's a blessing, Like okay, niggas day to day, but as long as we could do lunch at two instead of one, let's do it. And so I think even to be connecting with someone who's like so driven is like making my pussy even wetter.
Speaker 1: That's good. I love a little driven nigga.
Speaker 3: Ooh, y'all.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're gonna end this and do a part two because there's three niggas. I didn't even bring up that I'm talking to you right now and if we're gonna talk about it on Patreon, but also we're gonna do a ketchup and mustard, which is what you guys can catch on Patreon Patreon a lot more solo content, a lot more up to date content, as well as we just fucking last month cooked the chicken and worked out and you could see us.
Speaker 1: So we have that recipe. Literally we did. We cooked the chicken. Bitch. I'm really trying to plan this field day. I forgot about the field day thing. I saw all the combs about the field day. I forgot you made got out to Billy from twenty five and over. He hit me and was like, okay, bitch, you need help, Like we need to do this field Day, field Day. I think that should be funny. We might need to do it, and maybe we could do it, and combody said they'll help.
Speaker 2: Well, not only combody, if there's a way. I love the lawn in Central Park, either Central Park or we bring to Fort Green and be Brooklyn Knights. But I would love to do like where we do the like witch. We could afford some little sack bags, a little proteto sex.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we could do that. We can do hula hoops, bitch.
Speaker 3: Is ain't gonna be a big budget.
Speaker 2: We can and listen, I could get the liquor sponsor because I got that and the weed.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Anyways, We're looking to do a lot of things.
Speaker 1: What's the thing you throw in the whole?
Speaker 2: The thing in the hole with the same ACKI said, it's pretty white. You would bring up the white the one be back thing. Okay, that's out the side. Shooom, Cornal, come on, you sa this ship biracial, all right?
Speaker 1: But field Days biracial. We could have had a cookout and that would have been black.
Speaker 2: You're right, Well, if we're gonna be in New York, let's do it. Make sure you subscribe to our Patreon at patreon dot com.
Speaker 1: Backslash Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 2: Also again, we'll be at together Landfest, so get your tickets now come see us perform on stage. We got some really good tricks and geehulsa trick.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have tricks. You're right, we don't have tricks waiting for you just won't know to do what a trick when they get on What.
Speaker 3: The fuck to do with a trick? Got damn know what to do?
Speaker 1: What a trick? That might be the name of this episode.
Speaker 2: Anyways, guys, make sure you check all that out, subscribe, rate, do all the things, and thank you for watching yet another episode of Horrible Decisions on Patreon. Iye, I think and we've said this. I think that when we even talk about our relationship, when I've talked about my relationship with Alex Well, I've always loved you, and.
Speaker 5: You see you can just say so always so yo.
Speaker 1: Should we talk about energy, I'll be very clear.
Speaker 2: When you have to go into work and act like you like somebody that you absolutely cannot stand, it takes more energy than to just let them know.
Speaker 1: I don't like you, but I'm here for work. That's true, But you too, are the best at it the best. What do you mean by that that you please?
Speaker 5: You've hated feet at each other way more than I've seen anyone hate one another.
Speaker 1: And hate, I know that's a strong word. Hate. Yes, you're right, it.
Speaker 5: Gets to points where it's like you guys hated, but not anymore. There's no I'm just saying there and saved me. It was I would hit record and all of that ship is. It's amazing, it's gone, hold on, it's given. But then you stop, you bitch about it.
Speaker 1: Give me. I want to be like Angela Baskette. Oh no, wait, so how is that not phony to you? So to me that no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: But to me it's actually what I've expressed to me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: In corporate America, those are not people. Those are not people that I would necessarily ever hang with.
Speaker 1: I didn't like them. I didn't like No, it's not even close.
Speaker 2: So in someone who maybe has poverty PTSD and this show has brought in money. To me, I've viewed our relationship as if I could do it with the whites, if I could do it incorporated, if I could do it in all these spaces that did not result in as much as horrible as why would I show up and make it seem.
Speaker 1: Like yes, so that is your answer logically today.
Speaker 2: So that no, So that's me where I gues it was rough, okay, so that I was miserable.
Speaker 1: To me, I've been miserable. We both are visible.
Speaker 2: I've been missed in retail, in food and beverage, in accounting. I've literally used to when I worked at ey at lunch, I would call my friends and cry, I fucking hated it here and they were getting seventy hours of my time for way less money than what the fuck were making now. So when I had to make it make sense as to why we're still doing it, I had to sit with the fact that it's allowed me to pay off my mom's car, it's allowed me to take my mom on these now trips.
Speaker 3: It's allowed me to actually live in.
Speaker 1: An apartment with a washer and dryer in New York City.
Speaker 2: And so where I really didn't ever hate you that much, I've hated coworkers more and stage for less. And so that's where that's where the logic for me, like, Okay, it's tough, but baby again, every time, let's be very clear when he wasn't in the room.
Speaker 1: When he was in the room.
Speaker 2: When we birth both did lunch or dinner or any meetings, we would express which I don't like you. I don't like you either, but this is bigger than us. We've expressed that what this show has meant for and everyone else.
Speaker 1: That has been the concept. When we were talking earlier, it was about when we were on a live show. During the live show, and you're saying like it. So here's the thing to me, And maybe that's my corporate brain. I don't feel the need to tell people how I feel about them more than I feel about the job they're doing. Like what do you mean by that, Like about saying like about being mean, Like I feel like sometimes that's reactionary to how they're it's more of a feeling thing, like nah, I don't want to treat people like that. So like when you're saying it was phony of me, Like, I want to be nicer when I'm displeased with something, because I want to really treat things with kindness sometimes, like if I'm going into a venue and the guy's doing something I don't like, I can't be like this shit is fucked up. Now, Granted, sometimes I work, sometimes it doesn't, but I feel like just honestly being kind gets me further.
Speaker 2: So I'm never so I'm never not immediately kind out the gate. Let's be very clear in terms of giving someone instruction when we go into live venues, when we work with our team, I hate repeating myself, which is why we're about to fire somebody, which I ain't gonna say who we fire, but one of y'll niggas getting fired, but I don't.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna be fired before they see this