Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, people of all ages. Thank you for tuning into the very first episode of The Locker Room where the Boys, myself, Taylor Lawan, Delandy the mule Walker, We break down games, we give you your picks, we talk about slates, The boys just talk fall and our first half of the episode, the top half of the episode, we will be talking about the NFL, So Caleb Williams making his debut is mahomes Wash you got mahomes Lamar Jackson kicking off the season. The back half of the episode, of course, we will be talking about Colorado Hate Week, Michigan versus Texas, more games, the biggest Thing, the biggest thing. If you guys enjoy football, if you enjoy the Boys, make sure you leave leave comments throughout the episode, make sure you're subscribed. And finally, last but not least, the very most important, please listen to me when you do a new show. We got to spread the word. We have to lean on our fan base to get.
Speaker 2: The word out. This is the very first episode of The Locker Room. We hope you guys enjoy it.
Speaker 1: We put up a masterful set that you guys will see here in a second big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 3: Let's have a day.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the first ever episode of The Locker Room. Le'll get a hand positive in the back. There a lot in the back, A lot of had to happen. We have a new studio that was built out talking about forty g's for that bad boy. Then we get interior designs. We spent some money on this. Interior designers come in, they start looking around. This is what Will wants, is what Taylor wants. Let's give that thing a baby. They give us another thing. They say, hey, listen, here's a quote. Here's a quote. That one a lot more money than we were expecting.
Speaker 1: So what did Will and I do? What do we do?
Speaker 2: We started scrounging up some scraps that we've accumulated over the years of busting with the boys. We go to man teak shops, we go get some sports stuff. And what we do We created this incredible set. You see behind you. I know you're thinking, there's no way these two airheads were able to put together something like this. But the haters are sick yet again.
Speaker 1: And to give some massive flowers because the haters would be right, these two airheads. It wasn't just us too, the squad, this unit we got back here behind the cameras. There's two, three, four, five, six seven behind the cameras building these lockers like this was all the lockers. This all they busting with the boys effort. But we made it happen.
Speaker 2: We made it happen.
Speaker 1: And it looks it looks.
Speaker 2: It looks awesome, It looks great.
Speaker 1: What do you think.
Speaker 4: I think it looks phenomenal. I came in here the first time to shoot bare back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it look like it's a lot of.
Speaker 2: You used to get your corner right a little bit.
Speaker 1: Some Delaney Walker merchandise and memorabilia hanging.
Speaker 4: Up were definitely gonna get there.
Speaker 1: We got the boy Mitch shout out Susquehanna, the three and the boys. We got Mitch's jersey hanging up back there in the.
Speaker 4: Third locker had a great number though, that had a great number to be sitting on a bench.
Speaker 2: Number sitting on the bench. No, Midge, start off. But let's talk about something, and that is a presenting sponsor, and that is this beautiful drink sitting right in front of my legs. That is the Fireball. The locker room is presented by Fireball Whiskey. Fireball is a perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going into the stadium or going big with a fireball keg at your tailgate, whether it's pregame, a pregame shot and a tailgate lot, or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it's guaranteed to a night your game day. Should we break the seal?
Speaker 1: Should we do it our very first, very first episode.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, here's the.
Speaker 1: Fireball, the locker room, the boys getting this thing done. Let's have Hey, why not win them all?
Speaker 2: Why not? Why someone's gotta someone's got to be perfect, someone's got to change the game. Why not.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do a waterfall because you know we'll.
Speaker 1: Go straight on it. Your boy drink a lot of fireball back in his day.
Speaker 2: College is definitely.
Speaker 1: Games harder, College little zesty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, college gets brought up. I think back to all those mistakes. I mean, yeah, definitely, College was really the time when the fireball was just flowing the absolute most. It's it's about time it makes a comeback for people in their thirties.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I definitely had a lot of bar fights.
Speaker 2: You had a bar fight?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who is fighting you at South Institute Technology?
Speaker 4: Nobody in Missouri. Peoples cats like will running around because they was wrestlers.
Speaker 1: No, you ain't messing with the wrestler. I can take that right.
Speaker 4: Who is there an Alan bro? How are you gonna say I messed with the wrestlers?
Speaker 2: Are you just?
Speaker 4: I know, I kind of don't want it. When I see Gus like Steven punch his homie, I go punches.
Speaker 1: You like, go to swing on you just knock somebody out. Even I just keep mentioning the Steven's name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gusta Winn would take that small boy down, no question about it. But yeah, you see to do with with the wrestling with the ears, it's you gotta you gotta refuse a situation as fast as well. You gotta get out of there.
Speaker 1: Yes, psychopath.
Speaker 2: We had a kid at Michigan who was a wrestler, and this is like a couple of years before I got there. But he got in a fight with the hockey player apparently broke his neck, slammed him around, broke his neck. End of the career. Yeah, hopefully, hopefully our gambling careers.
Speaker 1: After Week one, should we start getting bricked up for some football?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's a week more of the NFL season and a primetime game on Thursday Night football Baltimore Ravens. Don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? Go ahead. I'm just I'm nervous about this game. I don't know where to go with it, but I think that's what I'm gonna go with. Yeah, and I'll save it for as we get into ye. Yeah, I'm fired up about Lamar and Mahomes going at it this.
Speaker 2: Year, no doubt. Thursday Night Baltimore at the Chiefs. Chiefs are favored by three. The total points in that game is forty six and a half points. Now, last year, Kansas City played against Detroit. Everybody and their mother picked Kansas City to win that game. Detroit obviously wins, end up going to the NFC Championships.
Speaker 1: For one person, use somebody that picked them on boy right there.
Speaker 2: Actually did huh. But when you picked against the Chiefs, it's kind of like, all right, here we go again with Will Compton, Like it's just there's not a whole lot of foundation for you to stand on that one day though you were victorious, where the rest of the world sat and cried.
Speaker 1: Now I was sitting there like, I am gonna be right this year, the kingdom is gonna fall.
Speaker 2: What about this year?
Speaker 1: This year I think they make the playoffs. I don't think they win a division.
Speaker 2: Who is a division? I know what you're gonna say, you know, I want.
Speaker 1: To say Raiders. I'm trying to take a new approach this year and just not just sit here in Homer for every team I played for. But I'm gonna say an underdog pick the Broncos.
Speaker 4: I think that that is a very terrible you know what I mean, It's it's Week one defense.
Speaker 2: Certain he just got a bag. What do you get, like ninety something million dollars? You know what happens to get the bag?
Speaker 1: Guys left that gas young aggressive defense last year.
Speaker 2: I like the Broncos.
Speaker 4: I like that pick to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I don't like that pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I love that pick. Oh he's doubled down.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking with you.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified about that pig.
Speaker 4: Oh terrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about Baltimore versus Kansasity though.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go here's my pick for this game. I like Kansas City to win, but I'm gonna go with the under under forty six and a half. I just feel like there's gonna be bad. I feel like there's gonna be some bad ball. Detroit last year won twenty one to twenty. Obviously, that's just that's just thinking about last year. But I think it's gonna be under. I feel like a lot of the unders hit early in the year too, like last year was a big year for the under. So I'm gonna go to stay away from the game. I do think Kansas City wins. I'm going under under forty six and a half.
Speaker 2: Under forty six. The mule talk to us.
Speaker 4: I mean, you guys, you know this is gonna be a prime a prime game for Lamar and Patrick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a prime time slot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you you. I mean they're gonna show up. Them guys are gonna show up. Lamar is a dual threat running a run passer and now adding Derek Harry, that's a triple threat. I just don't think Kansas City can stop a guy like Derek Harry, are they. They showed in the past that they can't stop a quarterback who can run and pass. Their defense usually fall to that.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna take you the Chiefs had a great defense, had a great defense, that's your standing in the red zone.
Speaker 4: Yes, but they haven't played well against a running quarterback and a passing quarterback. Look at it, it's showing what that means. They who they played, They played the forty nine ers. It wasn't the same if the if the Ravens would have had that opportunity, would have been.
Speaker 2: A different fucking game. Ravens, they got cheated out of that game.
Speaker 4: Let's be the hell. Come on, man, the boys didn't call no passing appearance last week. Likely gotten that in z. I ain't gonna talk about some.
Speaker 1: Tough calls, but their offense was not firing where they should have been.
Speaker 4: They wasn't fired, They wasn't fired, But they gonna come out nice. They got Derek Henry. They want to show him. They want they want the city to see Derek Henry run the ball. So I'm going Ravens, bro I'm going Ravens to cover and I'm taking it over with the forty six and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think both your picks are fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: Are you going to opposite of both.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm going yeah, I'm going to the opposite of both. The like I think and you know this, getting Derrick Henry the ball twenty to twenty five times a game is the best way for Derek Henry to be successful. Derek Henry is also not used to being in the Reid option category, where he's farther back from the line of scrimmage. He's behind, he can't see the defenses very well. I think there's gonna be a time that harrball and Lamar and that offense is going to have to figure out how to wait implement Derek as much as possible. There's gonna be some growing pains there. The Chiefs. I love the under because the Chiefs offense didn't fire in all cylinders like they did last year, and the underhistorically does hit with a lot of these bets. I gonna go do the under the forty six and half. I'm gonna say the Chiefs minus three. I think the Ravens starts slower this year and then they end up picking it up towards the end. We're looking at a twenty nineteen Titans type of situation with the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Another X factor. To look at xavier' Worthy. They kind of got they kind of filled the void of threat, the deep threat. Right, it's gonna open up for set Rice. You got the Checko obviously Kelsey, but xavier' Worthy. I feel like the big years, he could potentially be an offensive rookie.
Speaker 4: The year I will see. He needs to gain some weight.
Speaker 2: You don't you're talking about he's stationed in the line.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying Tyreek Hill. He's definitely no Tyreek Hilly.
Speaker 2: Tyler Hill has got more like a bulldog bill Like, he's got a little bit of muscle. I have no question about it. But if you put this kid in motion, het him off the line of scrimmage a little bit, let him go around, right, We're doing damn it.
Speaker 4: But you know, Baltimore defense is great. They got some good dbs out there and they're like to bring the wood. Who can cover. I'm just saying it's gonna be a great game. It's gonna be a great open. And what you said about Derek Henry, teams get they get tired. And you know that if you keep giving Derek Hearry the ball, they gonna get tired. Derey gonna get them yards, I guarant I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with that. I think having Derek Henry on your football team is a recipe for success. However, you need to use that recipe correctly. And I don't know if you're getting the Ravens are gonna know, Hey, we gotta literally run Derek early and often in the game. There's gonna be a lot of r pos, gona be a lot of times Lamar pulls it. There's gonna be obviously other play action passes and movement passes. I don't know if they're gonna be able to get Derek in a groove early. And also, blocking for Derek's very different than blocking for your for your regular running back. You've got to get him into his fourth or fifth steps. I just think there's going to be a little bit of time that people are gonna have a little more of a difficult deal figuring out what the Ravens are gonna do with Derek. Once they do, that's when they're full steam ahead. That's when they're dangerous. Super Bowl Contentment one.
Speaker 1: I need to give z A.
Speaker 4: Flowers the ball because I got them the fantasy.
Speaker 1: Selfishly, all we need a lot of things the Taylor what is your favorite game of the week?
Speaker 2: So I put here chief for I put here Chiefs minus three. But I'm gonna I'm gonna switch that and I'm gonna go to the forty nine Ers versus the Jets. Can I get the under the line on that real quick? Why?
Speaker 1: Why you do that? You want me to say mine? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you guys even for forty four total?
Speaker 1: Who's favored by?
Speaker 2: What? Niners are favored by what? I think four and a half?
Speaker 4: That's Monday Night Football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Monday Night Football is Jets and Niners. I think the Niners will be I want the nine ers three back in the Super Bowl this year. I don't know if they will. I think the Lions might have that slot taking up. But I think that is the game of the week that is exciting. Aaron Rodgers the flag coming out, plays four snaps last year, has the achilles. He has this insane press conference where he's like, the NFL is gonna get what's coming to them type of mentality. You get a guy that's a Hall of Famer, a first ballot Hall of Famer, that sells a lot of juice in the tank with that kind of mentality. I'm taking the Jets.
Speaker 4: We don't know, you're Jets going like that pick with the point, with the points, with the point. I like that pick, But I don't know about Aaron having juice in the tank. We're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you don't think he's got it.
Speaker 4: Don't I mean the guy mesty rupted his k's on the third player of the.
Speaker 2: Game, snaps and you just said, I'll.
Speaker 4: Give you that. But I just don't know if he just got a lot in the tank. We're gonna see, though. I like that pick. I think the Jets defense is great. I think they're gonna come out there and and bust some masks, you know what I mean. So I'm excited to see how the forty nine ers react to the defense coming out there, hitting them in the mouth. It's gonna be a great taking in that one. I'm taking the Jets. I'm taking the Jets to cover, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: One and a half. Yeah, I don't know, I'm saying away. I'm gonna go under will confidence under. I know he's.
Speaker 2: Out there seeing ghosts.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know what he's reading.
Speaker 2: Start.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a part of me that's root for the Jets, like again, Aaron Rodgers. I think Garrett Wills is gonna have a massive year as long as Aaron stays healthy. You got you saw all that defense is awesome. And I'm also rooting for the forty nine ers because I do think this is their last, their last year to kind of put it together with the squad that they have. They're already fighting to keep the squad together. As Trent signed you yes deal, yeah, yesterday. That's good.
Speaker 4: So he's staying for another four years. Yeah, yeah, So they're not gonna break that team up.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: But you still got Kittle, who's getting older. McCaffrey, it's like the Great White Hope. That's our god.
Speaker 4: However too, McCaffrey just got a deal as well too.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying running backs in general, just amount of touches all that. Yeah, some's gonna take them.
Speaker 1: I'm going I'm sticking with the under there under forty four and a half.
Speaker 2: I'll get to a pick. Actually, I have a pick.
Speaker 4: You think it's gonna be a low scoring game. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like a lot of the unders this weekend, just because against the first week of football, there's gonna be mistakes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got the three rebat games.
Speaker 1: The starters have been sitting a lot.
Speaker 4: Not the Chiefs, not the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna go my favorite pick of the week. My game of the week is gonna be Dallas at Cleveland. Uh, Cleveland's favored by two and a half. I'm taking down. I'm taking Dallas. I'm taking with the points plus and a half. I do think they win the game. But I think the Cowboys will have a big regular season again, and it's all about them getting in the playoffs, similar to the Baltimore Ravens, but ceedee lamb getting locked up Dak. You know they have weapons, they're you know, you got Michael Parsons on defense. I like Dallas at Cleveland plus and a half.
Speaker 2: I just think I just think the Cowboys are frauds, and their frauds until they can prove otherwise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Like they don't they haven't done anything. This is the nineties. Every year they're strategic, we talk about every year they're they're the strategic.
Speaker 1: Eleven plus win team, like the last I don't know how.
Speaker 2: And they shipped the bed in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: There talking opening. We're talking week one.
Speaker 4: I I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: They can't be really good, incredible with short game defensive coordinator shorts.
Speaker 4: Right, man, you said you're going Dallas. You're taking them to what's what's the spread?
Speaker 1: Dallas plus two and a half.
Speaker 4: Dallas plus t one. I'm gonna take Cleveland to cover, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me Cleveland as well. That's one of the games that if I was Will comp then I would stay away from. But in this situation, because it's Week one, I'm gonna shoot for the money too.
Speaker 4: I'm just shooting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take every bet this week. Yeah, I'm taking one. And then when I get brutally humbled this weekend, and then I'll come back and I'll take it. When Will is undefeated and from on the ground, I will now that will then take that up.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 2: But right now, optimism is too hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Show studio new attitude. I'm excited about everything.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Give me, give me the Browns, the Browns minus two for sure.
Speaker 1: Take us your favorite pick. What's your game?
Speaker 4: So my game of the week is gonna be Miami Dolphins versus Jacksonville Jaguars. I'm taking Miami the minus three and a half. The reason why I'm taking Miami too, got some explosive Westmans. We know, we got Tyreek Hill, we got Jaylei Wattle coming back. I just don't think that Jacksonville Jaguars gonna be able to stop that high power offense from making plays down the field. Trevor Lawrence, you know, showed up last year, but it's we're gonna get the same Trevor Lawrence who just got paid. We don't know. So I gotta go with the Miami Dolphins coming in hot with toa y'all know how I feel about to it. But I just know he got weapons, he got paid. The man got on Ozempics, came back looking really good out there. So Miami Dolphins man minus three and a half.
Speaker 1: What's the points on that game?
Speaker 2: You the points man, just got to take a look at it.
Speaker 4: The points is, uh forty nine? The points forty nine.
Speaker 1: I like the under there.
Speaker 2: I'll take the under as well. Like the under that game. Respectfully, you know, I'm obviously a homer because the Titans. I hate the Jags and I want Miami to blow them. Out, But I just don't know what I'm getting.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm too nervous.
Speaker 1: Thas are in a good spot, being very like, very overlooked at SERTA last year.
Speaker 2: Last year everyone was jack yeah yeah, yeah, and any team that's kind of overlooked.
Speaker 4: But what receiver threat through they have? You got to be able to keep up with that. I mean Miami, Miami offense like them scoring points. What receivers do they have? We know they got a great running back, but what receivers?
Speaker 2: Who else is on yeah show, I don't have it. Thomas Christian but he's high school.
Speaker 4: But he's a guy that has to have a star receiver. Though, he got to have a star receiver. Oh they did sign both of them, dudes. Yeah, but I just don't see them as being a takeover kind of guy.
Speaker 2: Give me the under give me the under under that, dude. Yeah, it's just too much. It's like one of those things where you're like doing the show and you're like getting so excited about doing the picks, and then you acknowledge the fact that you do to the picks and you're like, maybe I should take the settle down, settle down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Balls pick. We have a sponsor on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fire Ball. If you haven't heard it, I'll tell it to you again, fire Ball. So many things make football great, but you know what is the best. The best thing is is kicking the living shit out of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. And this week we've got some big ones. I'm gonna hit college football because it is a massive week for Michigan. We got Michigan in Texas. People say they're not rivals this week, this week alone. Fuck those soy boys in Austin. All Right, horns down, go Blue Nebraska, Colorado. Nebraska's gonna wipe the floor with them. Who are you guys playing?
Speaker 1: What school did you go to?
Speaker 2: Central Missouri Center?
Speaker 4: Come home, bro, stop playing with me.
Speaker 2: Dylan had no art, I got any and I do not know.
Speaker 4: Who they plan because I don't follow them. If they don't show up on TV, eating they're on TV.
Speaker 2: Is here to give you a spark to ignite your rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around and reignite a rivalry. Flame ballsy pick.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh that's what Actually a good team that we play.
Speaker 1: They ain't got no line on that game.
Speaker 4: We will beat in the Bras get thirty, We will beat the brass Get crazy.
Speaker 1: Is the Do we have a ballsy pick for both NFL and.
Speaker 4: Co Yes, in an NFL balls pick all the script.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to our NFL ballsy pick right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: College literally says call out a specific rival. We match up.
Speaker 1: Love it, love it, Hey on me, it's get thirty time in thirty time.
Speaker 2: In time in.
Speaker 4: I know y'all didn't cut that. Get that Nebraska education at its finance right there?
Speaker 2: What's the end stand for? I'll just what's the stand for knowledge? Instance for knowledge?
Speaker 1: You knew that?
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. I thought I thought it, but.
Speaker 2: They say, come on in the eighties a day, but they changed.
Speaker 1: Were spell knowledge. Don't try to get out of this.
Speaker 4: I'm not a good spell know next question, I'm not a good spe.
Speaker 2: The first letter and man, come on, that's really all will want it, And you're right, that's good. Proved a lot of haters who wants to start on balls pick. I'll go, Okay, go for it, Tennessee Titans money line. That is a plus one sixty situation. Caleb Williams, I know he's a first overall pick. That the Bears have just revamped their entire offense. People sleep on the Titans and a team that has slept on is a dangerous fucking team. Five and a half total wins. That's an easy bet in my mind. There's no guarantees. We can't guarantee bets here, but I'm taking I'm taking that all season long. Right now, I believe the Bears are favored by four points. But dude, yeah, Calvin Ridley, and this is why it makes it balls. DeAndre Hopkins is not playing right which.
Speaker 4: Is so we just found out that he's not playing. I heard he was playing.
Speaker 2: Now he's I'm telling you, I'm telling you, I know he's not playing. I'm gonna tell you that right now. Breaking news, breaking news, breaking Jare Hopkins is not playing that game, but revamped offensive line Calvin Ridley, Chicken Knquo Pollard spears. Their offense is more dynamic than it's ever been, the play calls more dynamic than it's ever been, and the defense is wild. He slept on, you got Jamal Adams is gonna give you a hell of a three games, which, by the way, he's he's also he's also not playing.
Speaker 1: This game the ass.
Speaker 2: He's got a good off the bus. Look, he's not playing. Actually, forgot to tell you, guys, boys are I think the boys are going to show up in a big win and then all of a sudden there will be some clamoring about the Tennessee Titans after a Week one.
Speaker 4: But they got another safety though. They grabbed from a Yeah yeah, yeah, dog been on the bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I like to pick. I'll take it with the points. It's all I know. It's ballsy pick. But as far as.
Speaker 2: It's my balls pick, you can now jump take.
Speaker 1: It with the points. What's what's the spread for the Titans plus four? I like that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go money line with Taylor.
Speaker 1: I know my we know's.
Speaker 4: You know it is stand for.
Speaker 1: My ballsy pick. I'm going. I'm going Rams money line.
Speaker 2: Got a little fireball tried to come back.
Speaker 1: Up Rams money line in Detroit. I'm going Rams money line in Detroit. I think Detroit is gonna be an awesome team this year, but I think the Rams get him in Week one. Love McVeigh, love, Cooper, cup Love, Pooka, Love, Stafford Love, is it is it? Kyen Williams love Kyen Williams got him in one of my fantasy leagues, and uh, I think they make a splash play this week.
Speaker 4: Pooka healthy though. I know he took it in injury late and appreciated.
Speaker 1: It'll be out there.
Speaker 2: The way to the way to see success in a lot of people is the size of their heads.
Speaker 4: Got a mask, Yeah, big, got a big, massive big.
Speaker 1: I'm going rams a Detroit money line.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's the what's the what's the spread on that game?
Speaker 1: Three and a half?
Speaker 4: Three and a half? Uh? And Detroit favorite? Yes, I'm gonna take Detroit. I'm gonna take the spread with Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm with that.
Speaker 1: You like that too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like Detroit and the spread.
Speaker 1: What what's your balls pick?
Speaker 4: D My balls pick is really ballsy. It's gonna be Carolina Panthers versus the New Orleans Saints. I'm taking Carolina money. I'm taking Carolina with the money line that's gonna be plus one sixty. The spread of that game is Saints minus four and then data no, I'm just saying no, no, no, And then the total is forty one and a half. I'm just giving y'all option to choose from. But I'm taking that because Bryce Young shows some potential. Man, I think that the guys is coming along. He's getting confident.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: They got Miles Sanders back there at running back, get his boy to the ball, getting some get him comfortable running a few times, then start throwing the ball down the field. I'm just not a big fan of dead car I don't think that he's gonna be able to get those guys going. They also gonna be missing Michael Thomas. He got suspended for a game, so he never plays, never plays. So they got a lot of going on, no question him, definitely. Yeah, so they got a lot going on. So with that being said, I'm taking Carolina money line. I feel like they can get the job done.
Speaker 1: Staying away from that, I'm not touching it, not even looking at teams are even worth looking at you.
Speaker 4: You're right, but that's why it's my balls.
Speaker 1: What the Panthers are gonna look like. I know a couple of pieces on on the Saints, but not enough to feel good about any situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why it's a nutsack pick. Man. I just really dug deep my nutsack and just reallys yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Okay, dude, this next segment, we're gonna go into the fan calling segment. Is I'm excited for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be a We had some good video, some good submissions. Every week there will be somebody will be featured, a parlay is picked by the boys behind the cameras to present to us. We're gonna rock with it. We gotta as you see behind the Laney, you gotta Call of Fame, Call of Shame. We have Taylor in there for last week it went on unseen, but the man went with Vanderbilt money line. So I feel like that that right there deserves a little Hall of fames about a little call of fame. I appreciate that because that was that was a massive once.
Speaker 2: In a generation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what'd you put on that?
Speaker 2: Two thousand dollars and you won ten? I mean that's amazing. Thank you, that's amazing. I'm very happy about it.
Speaker 1: But if you're featured on this segment, you will be featured on the show, and again you have an opportunity to get on the Call of Fame Call of Shame. Keep submitting. We're kind of this is kind of a work in progress. Whether we have you submit it to an email, whether we have you submit it on Twitter or x. But that's a little bit of a work in progress. But keep sending your parlays because we want the fans to be involved. We want to rock with the boys. If the Boys have something in there that we're not looking at, that we're not seeing, we want to show her. We want to give flowers were.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt about it, and we can or cannot take this. And I love the fact that this is kind of just being put together. That's how Blessed with the Boys has made.
Speaker 1: Let's jump into the fan our very first fan call in parlay from Alan Randall.
Speaker 4: Alan Randall, Alan, give us something good, Alan, because we will shit on you, all right.
Speaker 5: We put together the Bust Them with the Boys twenty twenty four offseason pod parlay Will Levis over two hundred and thirty and a half passing yards, anytime touchdown from Travis Kelcey and an anytime touchdown from the boy. George Kittle put those three together plus eight ninety five in the Drafts of Kings sportsbook Big Hugs time tis good job.
Speaker 1: He understood the assignment.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: But that first one you don't like the over on two thirty passing yards.
Speaker 4: I don't know what kind of day is going to be. That's that's the you think he gets over to thirty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look shout out, Alan, I'm riding with him. Yeah, because he's got like he's got two tight ends in there, which always makes me a little uneasy. But obviously we got we got love for the Boys, Kelsey and Kittle, so I'm obviously rocking with this.
Speaker 2: I love the plus eight ninety five.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have no clue what kind of day it's gonna be for anybody, but I think this first one, it's important that we rock with the bust on the Boys twenty twenty four offseason pod parley by Rado by Alan take it?
Speaker 2: Oh Yeah, I'm right with Yeah. Yeah, I'll take that too. I mean my ballsy pick was the Titians. Will Levis has a day like that, and I have two picks that are hitting. Love the Kittle anytime touchdowns. Yeah, I don't know about the Kelsey any time touchdown. That makes me a little little more nervous, just not knowing what that offense is gonna look like. Hopefully with Worthy taking the top off, it'll open up a lot in the middle. Obviously, get in the red zone, then Kelsey's gonna be an absolute threat. I don't hate it at all.
Speaker 4: I mean without DeAndre Hopkins, I just yeah.
Speaker 2: But that's and I've heard Trillan Burks has had a help.
Speaker 4: He has, he has showed a lot of potential.
Speaker 2: People were like, oh, legit, trailing might be taking it serious. Now I didn't say that. People say that, yeah, rocking with it.
Speaker 1: You might as well just throw a few bucks on it, man, like you need to be riding with the fans now.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just trying to. I'm trying to. I'm trying to see the everything else I love.
Speaker 2: You don't love it, just put a dollar on it.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm gonna take it. I was just saying, if we can change the the yardage, I just.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think there'll be a lot of options come game day. But right now, what he's seen on the sports book, he's going, it's got to thirty and.
Speaker 2: A half on there.
Speaker 4: I'll ride with it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it the first of the year against them, fellas.
Speaker 4: I ain't against them. I like everything he said. I just I just without DeAndre Hopkins, that that just takes away a passing threat that he needs, and I feel like last year he was the guy who answered for us when we needed him to answer the most. You're overthinking it, bro, No, I'm not overthinking. I'm looking at it being playing on the field and going through that situation knowing that if you're missing a top receiver, it can it hurts you a little bit. I just said, I'm Brian. Bro.
Speaker 2: You don't sound like I am your energy right now.
Speaker 4: The energy is high.
Speaker 2: I'm Brian with this.
Speaker 4: You're not a.
Speaker 2: Doubtfulsmistic on on.
Speaker 4: No, definitely not. I love everything he said because he he got the tight ends, which I love. And then he used our quarterback, the Tennessee Tights quarterback, which I love. I just I think the numbers are very high. But we'll see week one. You know, like you said, game scoring, it is usually low. Usually the under teams usually don't perform.
Speaker 1: Literally, I'm saying, you're being pessimistic, and you're continuing to be pessimistic.
Speaker 4: That's me, man. You know I'm the mule. You know, I just get units, and this is how I get units.
Speaker 1: Feel good about it? Put it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna put money on that much a dollar.
Speaker 1: Okay again, very first show, bet the Boys. We got a sponsor, DraftKings. Oh yeah, because touchdowns. We want touchdowns this year.
Speaker 2: We want touchdowns.
Speaker 1: You got the uh, you got the Draft Kings over there, you go.
Speaker 2: You got to read oh the read. Yeah. I was also I was actually putting in the parlay right now.
Speaker 1: Because I'm excited about this bet the Boys parlay. I got my pick. I'm excited to hear your guys pick. Draft Kings are going all in on the touchdown this year. Anytime tds across.
Speaker 4: The board, we have one, yes sir, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: And this segment is presented by It's.
Speaker 2: Presented by Draft Kings. Oh, this is the college football segment. It's presented by Draft Kings.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: With the football season kicking off, it's a perfect time to dive into the action with my partners at DraftKings and everyone places to bet on touchdowns. And right now, all customers who bet five dollars will instantly get two hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets plus a one listen to this plus one month of NFL plus premium on them. Download the Draft Kings Sports Cheme at Download the Draft Kings sportsbook app and sign up using promo code locker how do you spell locker? L O c k e R The crowd is yours. That's two hundred and fifty dollars and bonus beens instantly and one month of NFL plus premium after betting just five dollars. Let's get into the segment.
Speaker 1: B Jon Robinson good times down.
Speaker 4: Love love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 1: I love him this year, Bro, I love Bjeon Robinson this year.
Speaker 4: You do thing.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have a big year, big sophomore year for the boy.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: For I bet the boys parlay. I just been five hundred dollars on it.
Speaker 4: Wait, who's your pick?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: This we on our Yeah, we on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just want to show what do they say, man, that the boys parlay anytime touchdown. I'm going to take all reliable, our King, my King, Christian McCaffrey, and a great white Hope. I did think about doing Alvin Kamara.
Speaker 4: He probably won't play, Bro.
Speaker 2: He is going to play. He has been in a contract dispute, decided he's been an every day of training camp. He decided I'm no longer doing the country negotiations. Anytime someone does the better themselves thing, I just feel like it always works out and he just goes off for a year and he gets paid bank somewhere else.
Speaker 4: I thought he was questionable, but I saw he was questioning Bay, didn't he. I saw he was questionable. But we'll see if he plays, he.
Speaker 2: Will see question c mc b, Jhon.
Speaker 4: Robinson, Derek Harry anytime TV.
Speaker 1: He gon't get me.
Speaker 4: I'm just because you know, you know I'm going d hen. I used to tell y'all if d Hen don't spend, we won't win. Playing it simple that the man spend, y'all gonna win. He gonna get in that red zone and he gonna get in the end zone. His big body gonna lean on them.
Speaker 1: Dudes.
Speaker 4: You gonna touch that inn guarantee meat on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that parlet, like the I like the very first bet the boys party. Yeah, b Robinson, Derek.
Speaker 4: Can Yeah, Yeah. Just know I'm gonna get Christian McCaffrey sooner.
Speaker 1: You might no, I will, but I got here's the beautiful thing you have, Christian McCaffrey. He's part of that, I know.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, as your pick, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: You're worried about it. If your bet doesn't hit, my bet does it, You're like.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah, that sh it hurts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no question.
Speaker 1: Hey, new year positivity for if one doesn't hit, we gotta lift each other.
Speaker 4: Up, no question, lift each other.
Speaker 2: I don't have to go at each other's throats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know this. CMC will probably be in it every week. Every week I can just figure somebody else out knowing like, hey, we got, we got. It's all good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as we all know, we all know.
Speaker 2: Next segment is.
Speaker 1: Rapid Fire sponsor. We get to dive into rapid fire, having a rapid fire focus up.
Speaker 6: First game in the rapid fire.
Speaker 2: Hold, where's it going? It starts with Delaty, It can start with Taylor.
Speaker 4: It's usually the blunt starts on the right side and then goes to the left.
Speaker 1: So hell yeah, yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 6: First game on rapid Fire Patriots at Bengals Bengals favored by seven and a half.
Speaker 2: Total is forty and a half, Bengals minus seven and.
Speaker 1: A half, Bengals minus seven and a half.
Speaker 4: Bengals minus seven and a half.
Speaker 6: Cardinals at Bills Bill's favored by six and a half. Total is forty.
Speaker 2: Eight bills minus six and eight six and a half.
Speaker 4: Over forty eight bills minus six and a half.
Speaker 6: Steelers at Falcons Falcons favored by three and a half.
Speaker 2: Total is forty two under forty two over.
Speaker 4: Forty two Stealers plus three and a half.
Speaker 6: Texans at Colts Texans favored by two and a half. Total is forty eight and.
Speaker 2: A half Texans minus two and a half Texans minus two and a half Texans minus two and a half.
Speaker 6: Will's Raiders at the Chargers Chargers favored by three. Total is forty and a.
Speaker 2: Half Raiders with the points Raiders plus three, Chargers minus three.
Speaker 1: You don't believe that, you know I do.
Speaker 6: Will's Commanders at the Bucks Bucks favored by three. Total is forty four.
Speaker 1: Under forty four commanders plus three under forty four. I love JA this year. That is rapid fire.
Speaker 2: I was kind of nerve wracking though the whole entire time I got.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to picture the music.
Speaker 4: You was kind of slow side.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm just giving a time.
Speaker 2: He had a good pause, good post redit, good puss.
Speaker 1: Redit, good pause.
Speaker 2: Whether we got to be positive this year it's a long season. I gotta see Will's face every day. Just say, he's gotta see my face every day. We've got to stay passive.
Speaker 4: I am positive. This is how I'm positive. Yeah, it's like arguing in his positivity. That means I love you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Arguing feels you up.
Speaker 2: I love it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's you know. You don't argue just to you know, get it in with your old lady.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, Usually when I argue, I don't what's your good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That work for you, guys, No, it does not.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know, I get a little I get a little upset, like I just need to I need to go to sleep.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, No I don't. I don't go to sleep after we argue.
Speaker 1: What's your go to argument to get that?
Speaker 4: I don't really have a go to you know. Just you didn't do the laundry.
Speaker 1: You're a base.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you didn't clean up? Start an argument, beat it up at the night, you know, get it get it going.
Speaker 2: You know, hey, hey something that was NFL.
Speaker 1: We feel good. We want to take five. We bounced back for college football or college football portion?
Speaker 2: I gotta pie yes, college football? Right now, let's take a break.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome into the college football portion of the show. The locker Room again. Make sure you're dropping comments if you love picking that first segment, drop a lots in the chat locks in the.
Speaker 2: Chats on the chat lock lock lock lock.
Speaker 1: We got trophy games, we got a ballsy pick, we got tier talk in college football, and then we also have rapid fire to end it.
Speaker 2: And boys, this is I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's fucking Colorado hate weeks. This is I'm more excited about college football this weekend. I know the NFL kicks off, but yeah, the school space.
Speaker 2: Wit when it means this much, Especially when you're win a game like you did in Week one against a.
Speaker 1: Very tough, salty UTEP team Stocky UTEP team eleven transfers from Austin.
Speaker 2: P you got to feel really good about the situation that you're in. You win this game, you're essentially cruising until week you play a hot state. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you also got another headliner, Texas going up dan Arburn, Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another headliner. It's the headliner of college football. If you do not live in the Lincoln or the Boulder area, it is the headliner. It is the reason everyone's going to be watching that game, the defending national champs versus the team that almost got in the playoffs last year. It's Texas eight week. Fuck Texas horns down Austin. A bunch of soy boys from California want to scoot over there and pretend like there all of a sudden from pahos. I don't fucking think so. They're gonna strap their asses up. They're gonna head up north and they're gonna get the shit kicked out of him for sixty minutes with the boys in Blue. That's how I feel. It's get the trophy game of the week.
Speaker 4: Wait is also I want to be When I was in high school, I wanted to go to Texas, USC or LSU.
Speaker 2: Big fan of Texas this week, however, go fuck yourself. Texas.
Speaker 4: Why they ranked higher, you guys though, Why.
Speaker 2: They were because we had eighteen guys get drafted in the NFL last year. A couple of them didn't even start. They just to go, hey, he went to Michigan, so we're just gonna take this guy.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I was on a table with some of those players and they were not that good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you know what's really good is draft Kings. Whether you're cheering on your old matter or just love the thrill of college football, you were gonna want to listen to this if it says if weave partnered with Draft Kings and they have an offered that's perfect for game day. Right now, all customers who bet five dollars will instantly get.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifty bonus bets.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets, download the Draft Kings sportsbook app and sign up using promo code locker that is spelled I don't know l O c k e er. The crown is yours. That's two hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly after betting just five dollars. If sports betting is not yet available in your state, don't worry. You can still join in all the fun with Draft Kings Daily Fantasy and have the shot to win cash prizes. Now, let's get to the the Game of the Week trophy. Game of the Week, you go for the trophy gave me the Week's also gonna be my ballsy pick of the week, So I don't know if that messes up the show. Personally, I don't care. This is more personal for me than anything else. That's a fireball. I'll move that out of the way. Trophy Game of the Week, we got Michigan versus Texas in ann Arbor. Texas is favored by seven Do you know that I was so locked into my cli. Texas is favored by seven points. The disrespect, Wow, is insane. Yeah, Michigan didn't look too good against Fresno State. But guess what, there's a lot of new movie pieces. You have five new starting offensive lineman. Boys started jelling. In the third or fourth quarter. Will Johnson with an eighty six yard pick six. Boys really started to come together. I think we're gonna start hitting the throws we wanted to hit in the first two quarters of that game. I think Michigan wins this game. We might have win this game by double digits. Boys, we might, But for now, I'll just take Michigan money line in the Trophy Game with the Week, Michigan versus Texas. Now we're gonna find out. We talk about positivity in the last segment, the NFL segment. I can't wait to hear you guys thoughts. Listen, I'm riding with you. Are you really yes?
Speaker 1: I'm right with you.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it New Year.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a Michigan plus.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's all right. I'm rocking with you.
Speaker 1: I can't go up to I can't go up to ann Arbor with my boy in that stadium and feel good knowing that I put money on Texas. I am nervous for you guys, But yeah, make no mistake. Nerves are a good thing. Butterflies are a good thing, which I have them right now. But make no mistake. I'm right. I'm rocking with the Wolverines. Make no mistake. I am rocking. It really is a new year, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, New Year knew us.
Speaker 1: New Year knew us.
Speaker 4: I'm still me.
Speaker 2: Hey, be gentle, be gentle No.
Speaker 4: No, definitely, you know I want to rock with Michigan because I just that's just I'll just rock with him.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I love the color, I love what they got going on. I love Jim Harball, but he's not there anymore. So with that being.
Speaker 2: Said, hey, hey, hey, coach.
Speaker 4: Yes he is. He is a black guy. He said that, but he.
Speaker 2: For the culture. For the culture.
Speaker 4: I will take Michigan, but I won't take the the plus seven, So.
Speaker 1: I need to hear.
Speaker 2: It's up to you, right, yeah, right.
Speaker 4: I want them to I want them to get I want them to eat.
Speaker 2: I will be a wreck before that game.
Speaker 1: We all know my trophy game of the week it is Colorado at Nebraska, Nebraska minus seven and a half. I already locked him in a minus seven last night. The lines obviously moving because people are high on the Huskers right now. This is the biggest game we've had in over a decade. By the time the ball kicks off, it will have been five thou and thirty four days since we've beat Colorado. They remind us all the time, and there is a lot of implications on this game. Roola he can spin it, he can take shots deep, he trusts his arm. They can run the rock. We were mentioned on busting with the Boys. Four running backs touch the ball at least six times, average over four yards of carry. Yes, it was against a UTEB team, so we'll get to.
Speaker 2: Stocky strong, hard dockey they were coach. Yeah, very far.
Speaker 4: They're just the white Colorado team.
Speaker 2: Do what we are you're saying we But.
Speaker 1: I believe in the black Shirts. I think there's a massive opportunity to shove it up their ass this weekend. And I think we do that if we play our brain of football. We play complimentary football. We run the rock, we can throw it. We can take them by air Land or sea. I love I love Nebraska. I love them, and I know the boy. Everybody's like, oh, Will's delusional. I'm telling you we got a product this year, and I swear to God we are putting it together this weekend against Colorado. They're vulnerable and defense. They don't have many weapons outside of Shader Travis Hunter Horn. They have another little scrappy receiver, but again limited explosive plays. You can't let them take a hitch.
Speaker 2: Out to the end zone.
Speaker 1: And I think we.
Speaker 2: Beat their ass. What are the points on that game? Seven and a half right now? No total? Fifty nine.
Speaker 4: Yet listen, I can't give them a track me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make this as quick as possible. I'm riding with you, Colorado. Give me the seven and a half. Oh sorry, give seven and a half.
Speaker 1: I knew, excuse me, excuse he brought me these shoes I did bought. It's my birthday gift he gave to me on Colorado. Hey, week go ahead and show them boys off. But yeah, I know he's rocking with the boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're going. I'm going to brask I'm not going to walk into Lincoln rocking black and gold, even though those are sick colors. Those are shick colors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I didn't know Colorado Nebraska had a rivalry until last year when were in South Carolina and you were watching the game and you let me know it was Robberry. That being said, I'm fired the fuck up about this Saturday ann Arbor at noon, Nebraska at seven thirty or six game?
Speaker 4: When did you all be called the rivalry?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: When did that?
Speaker 1: A long time ago? It's one of the biggest rivalries in college.
Speaker 4: Youre talking about when they had what was the quarterback, the black quarterback? Yet no, no, yeah, they were not that good.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Uh? He was at for the Stilleries, played for the Steelers as well. Forget his name. Uh, but this may be not the hardest match if you guys ever had against Colorado. I just thought I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: I know I didn't. The biggest in over a decade for Nebraska to go to and oh I didn't say it's the hardest to go to and oh, with everything on the line, I don't expect you to understand, and I don't have time to bring.
Speaker 2: Up they go to it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just asking to go.
Speaker 1: Through the biggest game in over a decade to go to and Oh, disrespected Nebraska last year?
Speaker 4: Yeah they did, they did, and you know, it happens. It happens, but it ain't gonna happen this year. I'm riding with you. It ain't gonna happen this year.
Speaker 1: I was fucking ready for you to pick Colorado.
Speaker 4: You crazy, you think I'm about to pick those guys like, yeah, yeah, it was a black on black thing that but you know, I mean, I was going riding with the black team straight up last year. But this year now I'm huh new Man, new Man got rocking with us. I'm going with thes the knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boys, yeah, I know that one right there. I thought the landing was going the other way.
Speaker 2: I feel good, It's gonna feel good. They were all on the same team with the ones that matter.
Speaker 4: He was ready to script me.
Speaker 2: He was sweat, was crazy, and he was worried. He thought, who wants to be a millionaire?
Speaker 4: Music on No, no, I was definitely going to Nebraska. But did you not watch the game less Nebraska put the whooping on them boys?
Speaker 2: They look good chance literally YouTube at five place one.
Speaker 4: Series and like I said, you Tip is the Meskan version of Colorado.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did say that the exact way the first time. What's your what's your trophy game of the week?
Speaker 4: My trophy game of the week is gonna be Tennessee versus n C State. Hey, I'm going Tennessee baby with Nico. How the way Nico went out there and balled and them explosive receivers on the outside, They're gonna have a mismatch. I don't think against the State gonna be able to stop those guys, especially when Nico out there spinning it away. He's spinning it.
Speaker 1: I got, I got that game with my tier talk, so I'll save it. I'll save it for my tier talk.
Speaker 2: I'll save that as well. That is also my tier talk.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we all that in How about Ballsy pick Ballsy? So we got a fire ball fire balls, he pick fire balls, he pick daily. You ready? Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: I actually was so prepared. Let's talk about fireball as and gentlemen, so many things made football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the ship out of your run. It's the same thing kicking the ship out of your rivals. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. This week we've got We've already talked about it. We got Michigan versus Texas, Colorado versus Nebraska, and honestly, the NC State and Tennessee game I'm really excited for. That's a statement game for Tennessee. Let nascyc know they're fucking coming down the pipe. I like that one quite a bit. And Fireball Whiskey is here to give you a spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buyer round and rig night and Robbably Flame Shelley.
Speaker 4: Bro stop backwashing in that ship. Oh fuck no?
Speaker 1: I oh man? What you were about my Germans for Delanney? Ye?
Speaker 4: Because you done got skinny as ship? Man?
Speaker 2: What that means.
Speaker 1: All your apartments, the skinny jerseys? You want me to start?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, my ballsy pick of the week.
Speaker 1: And I I'm conflicted because I hate doing this, but something tells me then we can have an upset in Kansas, Illinois.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, JP.
Speaker 1: What I like Kansas, I do, but Bilma defense, run game, Illinois controlling the football. Give me Illinois, Kansas, give me a little you know, I'm not in love with it again.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody's in love with that pick.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's the motion because I know JP. He's been JP's been on the Kansas train since what mid of the year last year, arguably two years ago, arguably arguably two years ago.
Speaker 4: I'm stay away from na.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Illinois, Illinois for my ballsy pick right now. They're plus five and a half, and let's make it ballsy.
Speaker 2: Let's go money line Illinois.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stay away from that pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I must say, Illinois is such a garbage football team. The town Champagne, Illinois smells like hot dogs and manures.
Speaker 1: In born material. They need to be playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think they need to show me something before I can even pretend to enjoy the idea of betting on them.
Speaker 4: He's so close to fucking Kansas, right and Illinois? Yeah you in the middle of both, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Hey, the game.
Speaker 2: Don't know spelling, but you know geography. That's fucking that's a good comeback.
Speaker 4: You know, never was a great speller.
Speaker 2: My ballsy pick will be really quick. I've already said a Michigan money line that's plus two twenty against the EXAs Longhorns. Fuck Texas, fuck them all. Burn the boats, sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, burn the boats. Don't expect to come back.
Speaker 2: You're taking the points. You're taking the points. We already know what's your ballsy peck points on?
Speaker 4: What? Oh oh yeah, yeah, my ballsy pick is very ballsy. A lot of nutsack right here. Ohio versus South Alabama, and I'm taking Ohio money line and win that game. What's the straight up? The spread is plus two.
Speaker 2: You're talking about? Okay, what's Ohio ship?
Speaker 1: I wonder they play North Alabama.
Speaker 4: Don't know South Alabama, South South Alabama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's a big you're just talking plus two. You're taking Ohio money line plus two.
Speaker 4: I mean it's a game no one really watches, nobody except for you. You're in the trenches on I gotta watch this game. So that's why I'm taking the ballsy pick. I gott to waste my time to watch this game.
Speaker 2: Balls pick.
Speaker 1: You know what, pick that is that he doesn't feel good about college football yet. Definitely right he scrolled the app, He's like, let me find some marginal game that yeah teams like, there's nobody ranked, and he's like, let's just.
Speaker 4: Go do it.
Speaker 2: No one really knows, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no one knows. It's very ballsy.
Speaker 2: Will the most conservative pick of all three of these makes it balls Will take Illinois plus five and a half.
Speaker 1: Yours is plus.
Speaker 4: Two Illinois versus Kansas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kansas is ranked.
Speaker 4: What was they spread?
Speaker 2: Five and a half?
Speaker 4: Same damn difference. It's actually three points difference.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, that's a big deal.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's like yours, yours is ballsy, give you yours.
Speaker 1: Mind's an unranked team beating a ranked team.
Speaker 4: We know, Okay, we take that.
Speaker 2: Your team's on my team. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Ballsy, This big nutsack right here, plus to Ohio. Give me the money line.
Speaker 2: Of Ohio, Ohio, Ohio Bobcats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ohio Bobcats. Yeah see I know about them. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Ballzy. Oh that's not ballsy at all.
Speaker 4: Hello guys, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we missed the mark on that one. That's okay.
Speaker 4: We got all right, No, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: We got next week?
Speaker 1: This next segment, we're jumping in a nice callback to bust on the boys. We got tier talk.
Speaker 2: The way tier talk works.
Speaker 1: A Tier one you choose a game where a team is ranked between one and ten, Tier two teams ranked between eleven and twenty five, and a Tier three game. We're in any unranked team outside of the top twenty five. Taylor, do you want to kick it off with you or tier talk? You go all the way through? Yeah?
Speaker 2: My tier also on a tier three because it's a busting. My Tier three is going to be ASU minus six and a half versus Mississippi State. I think ASU coach Dillingham there in Tempe got them boys right. They put on a fucking clinic last week. The valley is officially going to be ignited in the twenty twenty fourth season. I got uh in they're in the desert. I got ASU punching the bulldogs in the mouth because we I mean, we saw a lot of the SEC is kind of it's lost a step. It's lost a step, and so I think the ASU coming in already favorite minus six and a half, I think they're going to cover that my Tier two. It's going to be contradictedy to I just with the SEC, but I'm taking Tennessee minus eate over NC State when they play in Charlotte. I think Niko's a stud I think Tennessee's really got a product that all balls fans can really sit behind and be like, Yo, we got a fucking shot this year. We got a shot to make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 2: We can really do some absolute damage. We could be looking at you know, we got our Peyton Manning style lifestyle back where we have something to hang our hat on. I'm very excited for that because I do think Tennessee and Michigan have a lot of parallels my Tier one Oregan minus nineteen and a half versus Boise State. Oregon played abysmal against Idaho. They look terrible Week one. You have a team that you should beat the shit out of, very similar to Michigan versus Fresno State, like you're just not playing up to the standard of your football. I think Oregon is a great football team. They got a lot of studs in there, and they know, just like Michigan knows that did not play well. They need to play better. And I think they cover this nineteen and a half.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of the saying there. I flirted with that ASU pick. I texted Brandon Walker last night. I was like, Hey, does Mississippi State have a shot to win this game? And he said oh it simply put responded back, no, I's all right, Dan, I flirted with that one my tier three because I share a couple with you. South Carolina plus ten, South Carolina against Kentucky. I'm nervous about this pick, but love Beamer, love JP.
Speaker 2: I want to rock with the game Cocks.
Speaker 1: I hope they put something together this week because there was some There are some gaps when you watch them against Old Dominion, and I'm just hoping it was just first week jitter's first week mistakes. So I'm rocking. South Carolina plus ten is my Tier three, my tier two. I'm with you Tennessee minus eight. I caught myself when we got back from A and M Notre Dame on Sunday, just literally watching Aaron Murray on his YouTube channel breakdown why Nico looks good with Tennessee. So I'm believing in that. I'm buying their stock. It seems like they got a good player. A good young player in Nico. Yeah, they were playing a lot of off coverage to where it's kind of easier that dink and dunk. But he's seen patient, he's seen poised. He didn't feel like he had to rush anything downfield to be some high powered offense. He played within the scheme. I'm going Tennessee minus eight against NC State, and then my Tier one is also Oregon minus nineteen and a half. I went back in I was watching that game. They were moving the ball. They just had a couple of situations where it didn't go their way where they're getting into They miss a field goal early, they could have been up seventeen to oho going into a two minute drive, making a twenty four to zero and a halftime. They get a strip sack, Ido gets a strip sack on him. Defense comes out and bows up and keeps them out of the end zone to still go to still be seventeen to nothing.
Speaker 2: The offense just came out flat in the second half.
Speaker 1: They turned it on. Their defense played well the entire game. I think, like you're saying they this entire week, it's that game feels like a loss. I think, coach Lanning, if you're watching and listening to this coach lanning on Thursday. I know that's a great day for coaches to watch and busting with the boys. You better run it up their candy asses this week because I got you guys minus nineteen and a half against Boise State.
Speaker 2: And that's my that's my tier talk. I like that. I like the South Carolina that clip that JP actually posted on Twitter of that South Carolina freshman bro playing like a fucking menace, a bowing ball of butcher.
Speaker 1: Knives, and the way he can bend around the corps unbelievable in.
Speaker 2: The run game even Yeah, yeah, dude, it was unbelievable. I was really impressed by that. I hope that kid goes off. I can't wait to see him New thousand by the Times.
Speaker 1: Delandy with you, Gouy brother.
Speaker 4: For my Tier talk Tier, I'm gonna start off with Tier three. It's gonna be Northwestern versus Duke. I'm actually taking Duke U plus two and a half. I think Duke is gonna be very good. They got the quarterback rally Lanyard. That's been a dual threat running Lanyard.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, keep it going. Yeah, you're right, they got a scrappy offense.
Speaker 4: It's not scrappy. I'm just saying this guy is a dual threat. He can run, he can pass the ball. He's explosive. They defense is very hungry. They looking to get out there and Lason plays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll beat them.
Speaker 1: Nerds.
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't like that pick. I love that pick the nerds.
Speaker 4: Bro damn man, come on, I'm with you. I'm taking that.
Speaker 1: I do. I like that quarterback a lot, he'll hear best. I like him a lot. He protected the ball well last year, and you know he came back to Duke with a vengeance.
Speaker 4: Of course, why didn't you agree? Why would he not?
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: And then I'm like, my Tier two is gonna be Kansas versus Illinois. I'm taking Kansas though, sorry, I gotta tell you that, but I'm taking Kansas. You gotta what's his name, Lance Lapoid the head coach right now, sure, Lil poy lel Poyd. He's a beast. I mean, he got a third quarterback. No, they got an explosive offense where he liked to mix up to run the pass. He does it well. They you know, they like a high powered offense. That put the ball in the air, put points on the board. So I'm taking Kansas to win that game minus five and a half. And then my Tier one is gonna be Alabama versus South Florida. And y'all know what Alabama got. They just got what five star across the board. They can have guys come in, come out. You got Jalen gonna be out there playing quarterback doing his thing. I think that's what you never bet against saving huh, you never better get he not there?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I think that that's a that's a big win for Alabama right there against South Florida. Not even gonna come close. It's minus thirty one. I like it though, You like it?
Speaker 1: You like that I took him last week to cover Oh yeah, which they did.
Speaker 2: But I think, like I'm with you, Milroe.
Speaker 1: That offense, who's that young freshman g Ryan Williams, He's he's just they got studs across the board, And I think, uh, well, I'm excited to watch Alabama.
Speaker 4: You think t Y Simpson may get in, that's the second string quarterback.
Speaker 2: Probably the long is that Baker probably get in.
Speaker 4: I'm just that I'm asking which I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know that player. Is that a player?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Player, we met this dude that you're a big cat man.
Speaker 4: I like that guy. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's to cover what is it, thirty one and a half?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirty one, Yeah, thirty one.
Speaker 2: I'll rock that with you because I like Bama.
Speaker 4: I like I mean playing South Florida, Like, come on, they should be able to cover that. That's what I'm That's what I'm hoping that in Florida.
Speaker 1: I think we're all hoping that we want all these picks to win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course except Taylor. What do you mean, Well, he don't like some of my pigs.
Speaker 2: But it's all right.
Speaker 1: Just I'm just against you on the Kansas Illinois. Why because I'm not against like, there's no there's not a reason that I'm against you. I just think Illinois this could be this is that's just my ballsy pick.
Speaker 2: That I'm going with. Yeah, I like it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: The.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, but you're not gonna take the Ohio pick.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: There was nothing.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 4: I'm messing with you, man.
Speaker 1: The one I really like is your Duke.
Speaker 4: But you know that's a great game the new stadium, Like, come on, man, Northwestern, I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm not drying.
Speaker 4: I'm not what you don't like the pick, That's what I love the pick? Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because I loved the quarterback last year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's back. Yeah, you were making a good point. I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: You guys good Yeah. Yea hit the rapid Fire.
Speaker 2: Let's go college football.
Speaker 1: Rapid Fire presented by the Boys, locks in the chat, locks in the chat.
Speaker 6: First up, Baylor at Utah. You favored by fourteen and a half totally fifty four and a half.
Speaker 2: Over Utah minus fourteen and a half.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sure, Utah minus fourteen and a half.
Speaker 6: Arkansas at Oklahoma State Cowboys favored by seven and a half. Total is sixty three.
Speaker 1: Cowboys seven and a half, yep okiy State minus seven and a half Okay State minus seven and a half.
Speaker 6: Iowa State at Iowa, Iowa favored by three. Total is thirty five.
Speaker 1: Under give me the over over thirty five, sorry Iowa minus three.
Speaker 6: Northern Illinois at Notre Dame, Irish favored by twenty eight totals forty four and.
Speaker 2: A half over.
Speaker 1: Rapid Fire. Rapid Fire Northern Illinois plus.
Speaker 4: Twenty eight over forty over forty four and a half.
Speaker 6: Western Michigan at Ohio State Buckeyes favored by thirty eight. Total is fifty.
Speaker 2: Four over Ohio State minus thirty eight over for.
Speaker 1: Good rapid fire boys.
Speaker 4: You put you you scare me when you pause. I don't know what to do on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some of these, I mean I would stayed Iowa. They were, they were scoring some points last week too, of sloppy Iowa.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about this Ohio game though, Man.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I don't know anything about me?
Speaker 4: That's what it is. That's why, that's why it makes it balls.
Speaker 2: No, that's just that's like a flyer pack.
Speaker 1: I see the spinyard making like it's ballsy because you don't know anything, so you're just making a ball z or something.
Speaker 2: I feel you like, I'm not like this.
Speaker 1: I'm just laughing because you would think you're You're like you're trying to dig somewhere and figure out, Hey, this is a this is my ballsy pick this week. But for you, it's I don't know anything about these teams, just my balls.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll rock with you, you know, you know, but.
Speaker 4: Yours was Kansas Kansas versus Illinois. Right, that's your ballsy right, Yeah, I mean it's pretty much in the same category.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean data says otherwise. But sure what data that Kansas has ranked Illinois. Not that it's a bigger spread than yours minus plus five and a half versus your plus three points. But I'm saying that's why I said the data says otherwise. But listen, I want us New Year knew us. I want us to be I want to be rocking, you know what I mean? And you got the Husker, so I'm not trying to Yeah, of.
Speaker 4: Course, he come on. I gotta go with those boys until they let me down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. Great show for show locks in the chat a lock Subscribe, Tell your friends again, Spread the spread the good news that the locker room is out. The boys are talking ball every week Thursday Morning. Appreciate you guys for tuning in. Big hugs, Tiny kitchen