Speaker 1: And that's right. Watch market mondays every Monday. You gotta put Look, guys, if you first of all, if you're in chat right now, how many of you guys got ten thousand dollars right now? Type in chat? If you got ten thousand and fifteen thousand dollars right now, type and chat? And if that's like all your money right Not that you folks out here who got green jackets on you're part of red Panda, right, because you guys are just killing it out here. But there's a big market of us of people out here and our followers who watch the show that got ten to fifteen thousand dollars and all. Honestly, I don't think you should even be thinking about home ownership. You can't afford it right now. You need to really think about how do I flip this money? How do I turn this ten to fifteen thousand dollars into thirty thousand and forty thousand, and then how can I offset that capital gains? You do that by buying real estate, and you do it smart, right. You just don't go out here and buy a single family. You gotta buy a multifamily because that's going to give you more tax benefits and more tax breaks, and that can offset that capital gains that you'll get from you know, investing and taking from your broker's account to put it into the real estate. Right. So I just feel like there's a lot of people out there that want to buy real estate, that want to get into the game, but that that entry barrier is just too high for them. So why not Why sit on the money? Why put it into your savings account or even the high yield savings for that matter, Right, you know, we want safety. Hey, I want to get three percent, four percent, and that's great, but you got to be a little bit more aggressive scale money. Don't make no money at the end of the day. And like you said, Magic said, last year you got three years. We on year two now one years down, two years going to fair enough, right, and it's going by fast. So we have to now accelerate that, take calculated risk and learn the game to you know, kind of increase our our network so that way you can really go out here and buy real estate. Try.
Speaker 2: I've been looking that the House of Marketing here in Houston like the last year, and then like in the last two or three months, a couple of people have asked me about all in one loan.
Speaker 1: Can you walk us through what that is?
Speaker 2: And also, can you tell everyone who's hoping for a housing market crash that one is never going to come.
Speaker 1: Bro. I've been saying that for fucking eight years, nine years, bro, Like everybody. Everybody was killing me in the comments back in twenty twenty when I was like, yo, go out here and buy real estate. This is the best time to buy, and everybody was telling me I was crazy, the market's going to crash. But they just don't understand, you know, they don't understand the history of this. Right right now, there's not enough supply. This is why you have a new law that just came out to help increase supply, because there's a housing shortage. So no matter, look, and I'm not going to take away from you know, the debt that folks have right now, consumers spending, the rise in housing, courses of insurance, and property taxes. But ultimately, there's not enough supply on the market right now. And at some point, the Feds, even if they raise them a little bit, that's okay. At some point, these mortgage rates are going to come down, and there's a lot of people on the waiting on the sidelines that's going to get back in the game once those rates start hitting the fives and the fours again. And we've had some trickles of fives over the past six to eight months too, So there's opportunities to get rates in the fives. You just have to be in position to capitalize on that. Now, when it comes to this all in one loan, I've been getting a lot of dms about this lately. A lot of people been on the internet's kind of talking about this. So the all in one loan, I'm gonna try to make this as simple as I possibly can. It's basically a first lean position helock. He lock is a home equity line of credit. And what this does is there's some banks out there that's offering you know, you open up a checking account with them, and it combines like your he lock and your checking account, So you make all your deposits temporarily into your home equity line of credit to reduce that line of credit balance. And then as you're getting paid, you deposit into your helock and you're using a helock to pay your bills. See, your helock is not like a thirty year mortgage where it's ampturized over thirty years. A helock is more simple interest. So as you pay down your balance, your payment goes lower. So instead of having cash sitting in your checkings and your savings account, you have that cash sitting in your helock and you just use that he lock to go about your daily spending, paying your bills, et cetera, et cetera. Now, this can reduce total interest that's paid and can definitely shorten the life of the loan. And it's definitely going to give you an increase in your cash flow and your flexibility. But this is best fit for folks who have money.
Speaker 3: Right, explain, is it a helock or it's not a helock.
Speaker 1: It's a helock. It's a helock. So when people say all in one, this is just marketing.
Speaker 3: So it's a helock. It's a hey yeas another name for helock.
Speaker 1: It's another name for a helock. It's something that people are using as more marketing because they're saying, hey, you get a checking account that comes with it, and you can use a checking account with the helock. It's a helock, right, plain and simple. It's a first lane position helock that's all it is. And the helock for those of you who don't know, it's homemaker line of credit, like I said, you have in most cases, you'll have a ten year draw period. So in that ten year draw period, you can use it like a credit card. Right, you can use it paid off, use it paid off, use it paidoff, and you have that flexibility. And then after ten years it converts into like a twenty year principal interest mortgage. These rates are generally higher than what a thirty year mortgage is going to be. These can range anywhere from eight to ten eleven percent, just depending on who's the lender who's given a he lock, and ultimately you're a profile. Right, but this is again this is this strategy has been around for decades. Right, First, lean position he locked, use that, put all your money into the helock, and use that he locked to pay your bills, and then you'll have surplus or instead of it sitting in your checking account, you are paying less interest. And it's essentially you can technically technically pay you off your mortgage much faster this way. But again, you have to have surplus of income to do this. If you are someone who's kind of living check to check. This is probably not going to work for you, right. This is going to work for people who have good income, high income earners, people who got strong monthly cash flow who don't need to continue to dip into that he lock every single month to live their life. Right. Borrowers who keep larger cash balance, is this is perfect for them. Now, when you go out here and you purchase a home, this is not like an FHA loan guys or conventional where you can do three percent, three and a half percent, five percent. At a very minimum, you have to put down ten percent, and some banks that offer this you're going to have to probably put down more fifteen to twenty percent. So first things first, you have to have that down payment to even do this. Second thing is you need to have a low debt to income ratio because it gets That is extremely important, and I think that's the part that people are not speaking about. You can't you can't really go out here and get a he lock if you got a fifty five percent debt to income ratio.
Speaker 2: Tell them what debt to income ratio is for those if they knew it or don't.
Speaker 1: Know, debt to income ratio is exactly what it says your debt towards your income and what that ratio is. So, for example, if you have ten thousand dollars gross of monthly income and your mortgage payment, plus all your bills that are on your credit report, like your car loan, your student loans, your credit card bills, if everything comes up to fifty five hundred dollars a month, you're out of fifty five percent DTI or DT or debt to income ratio. Right, so that could probably good, be good for faha borrower. But if you're talking about a he lock, you need to be out of forty two percent or lower debt to income ratio. And again, remember one important key that folks when they when I hear people speak about this and they speak about helocks in general, in first position, you have to understand the he lock can be cut off at any given time, botty lender. It's just like it's how.
Speaker 3: Much notice can be cut off. Like if if I have a he lock nicked, they could just cancel it even though I already have it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they can cut your balance. It's the same thing like a credit card. Right, if they feel like you're spending is not up there, they'll cut your balances. They'll say, Okay, you used to spend one hundred thousand dollars a month, but you now spend twenty, So why am I gonna keep giving you one hundred thousand dollars when you're not showing that you're spending this money. So I'm gonna cut that balance. It's the same thing with a he lock. If if you live in the decline in market, if we start seeing these foreclosures continuing to rise, and that of impacts. Remember real estate is local guys, so and the banks are monitored this. There's so much technology and the banks are using all of this and it's all based off of algorithms too. So if you live in a zip code that has the it's a decline in market and you have a helock that's out, guess what's gonna happen. You're gonna wake up one morning and you're gonna think you have, you know, fifty thousand available, and then you're gonna wake up to see that your line was frozen and there's nothing you can do about that because they've deserved the right to freeze your line to protect their interests.