Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone pray Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Amanda, todd Sparks here calling from exterminators. How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me stop you there. Yes, it is that todd Sparks. I know you're like, what are you doing? Spray and pest control? Yeah? You know, sometimes I take little jobs like this just to reconnect with the workforce, you know, because I've been doing my motivational thing for so long. That's why. But yeah, how you doing? Like, what's going on? I know what you're thinking. You're like, how does this guy go from writing bestsellers like todd Sparks from the spark Back in Your Life and my follow up to that todd Sparks spark up another one, and now he's spraying outside of houses for pest control. I know that's what you're thinking. But anyway, Yeah, just call and let you know. Everything is all good. We did our you know, every couple months we come out in spray and it's all finished up.
Speaker 2: Great, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Hey, while I got you on the phone, just a quick question. Okay, we don't So. While I was spraying outside your place, I noticed you got quite a lego set up in one of the rooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's it. How many legos are? Are you? Is that thing you're building?
Speaker 2: I mean it's like to cut its own room.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like ten thousand pieces. Do you need to spray in there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No? You know I just noticed it, and that got me thinking that todd Sparks should give Amanda a call, because you know, I want to help put the spark back in your life. Amanda. Look, I don't know what you're getting out here, but.
Speaker 2: I don't need any help with that.
Speaker 1: What I'm getting at Amanda is is, yeah, you know, you sound young, and you sound like a great person, and and I just I just have to ask, are you seeing anybody? This is? It is wildly inappropriate. I don't need uh okay, yeah. And that's the thing about todd Sparks that I I didn't notice there. How you kind of evaded it. So I'm saying probably not. And that's what I want to help you with, Okay, because I think that working on that lego thing that you're building, that Lego city, has been taking all your time and that's probably why you're single.
Speaker 2: This is wildly inappropriate.
Speaker 1: I did not need any of your assistants in my dating life.
Speaker 2: And who the hell are you to talk to me about my dating Well, you know, I'm I can't help, but I still like to help people out when I can, you know, todd sparks putting the spark back in people's lives, that's all I do.
Speaker 1: And I just saw that lego set and I was like, you know what, that's probably why Amanda can't seem to find a guy to settle down with, you know, because you spend all her time on the legos. And I'm sure there's some groups too. I don't need advice from want to be motivational. If you're just the exterminator.
Speaker 2: Looking in people's windows only given a dating advice.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's probably pretty upsetting to be confronted with the truth, Amanda. And I know that because I you know, I've done many of these talks, and I just want to help you put your love like together, kind of like you do those legos, put the spark back in your life. No, that's a dip.
Speaker 2: Come your boss right now. I'm getting you fire.
Speaker 1: All right, then, Well, I'll let you know this is actually jubil from the jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your friend Jessica set you up.
Speaker 2: I just can't imagine a world where an exterminator would be calling me about my love life? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks, we say mornings on the twenties.