Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: We reach the Climax, y'all, announcing our Climax Tour. We are going to be going all over the country and Canada East coast, Midwest, west coast, South. Mandy's going to tell you all about how to secure your tickets because I'm telling y'all you don't want to let this sell out.
Speaker 1: Y'all heard it right.
Speaker 2: We are hitting sixteen cities for the official Climax Tour, brought to you by Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: Y'all do not want to miss out. Our patrons will have first did to purchase pre sell.
Speaker 2: Tickets with a special code giving out only on Patreon, and tickets will be available for everybody at horhive dot com. You do not want to miss out. Tickets are short of sellout and we want the Horhive presence loud and proud.
Speaker 1: See you there. Now, let's get.
Speaker 3: To the shop.
Speaker 1: Jan's welcome to another hal B and Benito.
Speaker 2: Aha, everybody, No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They just be adding I and lie in l and a.
Speaker 2: They y'all, you're you're a megas. Okay, you thought she was the only comedian here.
Speaker 1: No, bitch. We are comedy. Y'all. Welcome to another episode of Four Decisions. Y'all. I'm your Girl by d V A k A pay to Say a k A full Court Pumps.
Speaker 4: I'm weezy and although it's not Hispanic heritage monk, we decided.
Speaker 1: Why not, why not? And we have a Latini. Is it's Lisa, right, Lisa? Oh, we're just to so no because her name is called l I S S A H T S. It's a stage name. Excuse me, it's a stage name because when I was growing up, so my dad used DJ for Lisa Lisa to call jam your face. It's a freestyle group. So I think if I take you home, would you still be oh yeah yeah, so it sounds like a hit. I used to just run around Lisa, Lisa Lisa, oh, like throughout the whole house, and my dad would just call me Lisa, and I took it on to the stage because I don't really like my real name.
Speaker 2: Why not it's Elizabeth and I call myself Mandy, So I get it. Elizabeth, Why do you act like you had to tell us it's Amanda? Because man, because I don't hear Lisa.
Speaker 1: No, man, don't do that. But that's also the mean I said. I was like, I'm gonna go by Lisa, but with two s's because I'm spicy, but also it's better for when people search you.
Speaker 4: It is because it's not two eyes, but no one's Was it right? What made you decide you wanted to do comedy? Were you bad at everything else?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pretty much? Pretty much? No, like uh I went. I started off after college. I went into beauty industry and I started working for like Kaufman Studios. That's how your makeup looks, so thank you, thank you, Paul Mitchell. Actually no, fuck them, I don't care. They didn't hire me again.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: And then I went back to college because I was like, I want to do something in media. It was an open mic. I just kept doing that open mic over and over for like a year until the school was like can you did you just want to run a mic here? And I was like all right, So I ran the mic for like a year and a half, and then the pandemic hit and then I started doing comedy at the Creaking Cave. I don't know if you guys, were you guys here? M M. I'm not a real New YORKA I mean ten years though, Like I've been here ten years. So Creaking Cave was like this comedy club in Law Island City and you it's like undercover. Like the first level was a Mexican restaurant. You go downstairs, it's like a little arcade. And then in the back room was like, we're a comedy how many people fit? Like forty people, but it's like, oh shit, like in there. And then they had this other room that was like a glassroom. It was really freaky too. What kind of shit you seen in there? You seen jack all parties? No, I haven't, okay in a comedy club, I mean, I guess you guessed right now.
Speaker 4: The title of the episode, you know you you asked to come on Horrible because you just recently lost your Virginia.
Speaker 1: We're almost thirty, I'm thirty one, thirty one. Wait, so you just lost the opportunity less than yeah? Damn s wow? You like, wow? Was it worth it? Never worth it? The first time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I when I when I first lost it, I was like, this is what y'all was talking about. Well, it's never good the first time, but it gets better. I was like, ah, okay, I can see why people get addicted to it. I was like, ah, okay, the second time was good though, Yeah, because he actually made me come. You came, you came here second time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, I didn't come five years and my favorite fuck you talk about bitch.
Speaker 1: I was having a whole lot of fun because I got a partner that was like, he was very like understanding, okay, like he brought a rose. The rose. I'm sorry, but oh, you say he didn't even make you. I still think that's effort. I still think that's included with him.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Bro, I never can fine.
Speaker 4: I hadn't come with someone else in the room for years and years and years, you know what I'm saying, at least someone who's like trying to make you come, Like it's hard to get to orgasm shout out to the road. You lost your virginity get twenty nine? Did you give it away to somebody where you were.
Speaker 1: Like, I just need to do it? Yeah, basically I got. I got so overwhelmed with the idea that you know what, what's gonna happen, what's gonna happen? What if? What if? And I and then I kept thinking of like you know how people are like, oh, you got to pick someone special. You got to pick someone special. In my mind, it wasn't like that at all.
Speaker 2: Why at twenty nine you waiting that long? Why did you still not want to pick someone special?
Speaker 1: If because you wait, your mind start to change, yes and no, Like my mind changed because I was like, I want somebody that's at least kind to me because throughout the years, I'm a bigger woman. Right, I've been big my whole life. I got Gastrick's leave at twenty five to lose weight. You got it, you had it as as well, but I got it for health reasons. A lot of people are like, oh, you got it to lose weight to lose your virginity. I was like, this has nothing to do with losing my virginity. Losing weight was.
Speaker 2: People assumed that you wanted to lose weight just so that someone would fuck Yeah, cra got white moone niggas.
Speaker 1: It's a big bitch, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was like, yo, are you kidding me right now about how people steve so you got, You went through this, you lost the weight, and then it just became you wanting to give that to somebody who treated you nicely.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like you weren't treated nicely prior to the sleep? Prior to the sleep? Absolutely not. You know how society is, They're like, if you're not six ' one and you your size two, blonde hair, blue eyes, you are nothing. Especially in the Latino culture. I don't think you understand. Being a bigger woman in Latino culture is so like it's like you have six about that, because yes, I would like about that.
Speaker 4: A lot of my homegirls because I'm We're from Florida, right, so most of my friends growing up with Dominican or Puerto Rican, and I always felt like it was all pretty thik mama's state red.
Speaker 1: I mean I read bees but beans.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, yeah, you know my friends growing up Latino wise, I'm a best friend that was Mexican, Colombian again Orlando. Everybody's ever thing but American. Yeah, and they were all also very thick. So it's like shake not fat, okay, fat more really obese okay. Think is like she got some titties, she got some ass, you got a little Coca cola shape.
Speaker 1: That's nice. But when you have like excessive weight on you, people are like all she does is eat all day. I would only eat once a day. Wow, because I felt the shame like from everybody. So it was it wasn't like like where I would just be bully left to right from a family. No, like I would say this to to this day, like my family is very supportive and whatever I do, they love me. But it was like you, like I would go to parties and somebody's aula would be like you should try slim tea, or you should try herbal life. I'm selling urber life. You should get on it. It would be like subtle hints like that. And then outside of that, then what was the reaction with man?
Speaker 2: And do you think like your weight growing up kept you from also just enjoying sex because you didn't get certain attention.
Speaker 1: I say this, I say this in my set a lot. It was like growing up, if I was in fat, I feel like I would have been want like a housewife with seven kids, because I have, I would have.
Speaker 2: Been a hole too, Like well, I technically I just started your whole face just starting because like when you were talking about and it was making me think about it, You're like, oh, you know stighteds and treat you right. I'm like, but you got face though, I know I got a pretty fucking face, man, and I feel like when genetics and if it fucked up, because I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 4: I've definitely got some people that I've seen in my life where I was like, oh, when you got a pretty face and you're bigger, you are treated differently because you know you bad. It's just like whatever, Like my weight really a shit because like, look when you got a face card, you got a face card. Do you think that your weight played a part in losing your virginity for you? Do you think you had an insecurity about Okay? So for me, it was always like I want to be able to like have my partner like like sex, like find me attractive. So for me many years, I thought skinny was pretty. Skinny is pretty, Skinny is pretty. It didn't take me until like I was twenty five that I was like, I'm fucking fire, bro, Like I got a pretty ass face, I'm funny as fuck. Anybody that's around me instantly is and falls in love with me. Like, okay, so well I don't have like top shelf body.
Speaker 1: I got titties. Got the titties, I gotta got a bootle hole. And then so you don't. You don't. You don't got a boodle.
Speaker 2: I do got a boot I didn't know we were day by day? Okay, can we just lost virginity? So the boodle hole still intact. You ain't lose your virginity there yet.
Speaker 1: And you know I can't.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't get scared. You can't. I don't want to on it. I probably you can't. I want to. I want to.
Speaker 4: You'll get there, especially about Latino culture because a lot of our followers are black, not Latino black. And I know there's after Latino's dawn. Yeah, I've heard a lot about the I'm just seeing the culture of being over religious. Yeah, what factor did that play with your sex life?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Really, Like my family was Catholic. We believed in Jesus and all that cy playing with the little boys anyway, Sorry, my bad. That was a joke where you have a comedian. Oh, I saw that the day a freak out in the Christian churches are fucking the whole congregation. We get it. Sorry, carry on religion and for me didn't play a factor. I wasn't like I'm gonna wait till marriage. I didn't. I don't even want to get married. To this day, I'm like, I don't care for marriage. I mean, like it was for me, religion was religion. I'm not a religious person. I'm not I believe in the faith. I don't really care for the church, if that makes sense. So it wasn't religious factor of holding out the virginity. It was more like self image and years of therapy that I had to go to to like rewire myself so to sell in order to be that confident in order to lose weight. What was your biggest lesson in therapy about sex and your self reception? Is that worrying about like men's view of you, Like that man got you in bed, he knows, he knows what you got. Because when I first started, like started having sexual experiences and that fucking, I would always keep like I still do it. I'm wearing a baggy shirt because I want to cover up my stomach. What's the difference in your mind?
Speaker 2: Though? You said sexual experiences without actually fucking, So what things were you like without oral and like finger banging?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, how did you get to oral and not want to get fucked? How you stopped him? Girl? He already down in the place you see what it was going on. I mean it would be I have fire lips and they're natural. Give it to you. Huh.
Speaker 2: You were given the head I was given her, you weren't receiving it. I would both, but I would most I like giving head more too. Girls sit over there on the couch with girl. We got a lot of We got a lot of common girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like I like giving head more than I do receiving you maybe because I haven't received it. I haven't received head from somebody that knows how to like give head them. And then I would just like they would not and I'd be like, hello, let me go home, bye, And I was just like that's how I get my kis. You know this right here too.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because we've heard time and time to get again that like dudes would only get ahead from big girls. And when I would hear ship like that, I'd be like, how do you not want to fuck? But now I'm starting to understand, and it's just like that was what you used to get off. You had your own ship in your head. About sex, one of my always told me that there's a girl He's like, yo, I don't know why she doesn't want to fuck me. He was like, she likes coming over to suck my dick, And now that I'm talking to you, I'm like, oh, she probably just has her own thing and a's you.
Speaker 2: Because bitch, I want to sucking no dick without getting no, no dick. I'll suck some dick without I was a sucking no dick without getting no on my period a few days ago. If I'm on my beerried because I ain't sucking no dick without getting no dick making make I know a lot of people feel like that, but maybe it's a oral fixation.
Speaker 1: On my end. I have it as well. Now I get so horny that I do want to have sex.
Speaker 4: But there has been moments of insecurity where I'm like, I'm not feeling whether I'm not I've been out all night, or just something that I'm feeling about my body that I just can't do.
Speaker 1: I won't. But when it came to.
Speaker 2: You finally losing it, tell us about that day. Did you know he was getting dicked that night? No, so the guy shout out to you, shout out to my virgin. I forgot the way before you even start the story, did this man know that he was gonna be your first time. You didn't You didn't even tell him after he's good. I don't know, don't know, Oh, bitch, tell the story.
Speaker 1: So I was on tender god to sorry, okay, I'm gonna let you finish. It was on tender and I had swipe right on this guy. He was so like you could tell fuck boy to the league. Yea, like he had like braids, neck tattoos. Oh, and we matched. I was surprised. I let it go. I'll go out with my girls. I didn't know we were so close that he was at that same bar. Damn, it's given grinder, right, that's proximity. Yeah, but not grinding. Okay. And then uh, he comes up to me and he's like, we matched, and I was like, yeah, we did. I'm not gonna lie shout out to you that you look like your pictures then I do. I don't. I don't catfish. I like that. I show my my full body, even in my stand up. I like show full body, like this is who I am. Like, if you don't fucking like me, oh well, swipe left like it's not a big deal to me, Okay, good the whole Like obviously, I have like two faces of like two pictures on my face, but the rest is everything is body good because I know what you about to get. So he comes up to me, he's like we matched some tender and I was like, oh okay, not thinking anything of it. We're drinksing shots and now we're exchanging instagrams and I live in Queens and there's a place called Saint James and it's like a taco place and I was like, I'm so I'm so hungry. I want to get tacos. It's like Saint James is where I live, like I live on like under Saint James. I was like that, let's get Say James. We go back to his crib. We're eating Saint James and in my head, I don't think anything of it. And then I look over he's like laying next to me, and then one thing led to another. Was like I'm just taking off my panties at that point because I was just like, oh well, and then he like fucked me. It was nice because he fed me and fucked me, so it was it was nice. How it starts good for you for your first time.
Speaker 2: I least two out of the three apps did he pay for your uber home we lived, so we lived three blocks away from Tayler did so hold on New York you could just.
Speaker 1: Walk home after.
Speaker 2: Have you ever dated some what's the longest relationship you've had? I never had an official relationship.
Speaker 4: Because I was curious if you've had one, and it was building pressure about losing your vision.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so in that aspect, yes, but I never had like official boyfriend, Like I never had somebody that I would bring home and be like, this is my boyfriend, mom and dad. Did you date people that got impatient with waiting sex?
Speaker 2: Is that? What?
Speaker 1: Like those scammer one time and like, please shad a story. God damn go okay, come on, scamp a story. I was in college, bro, that's all that I dated a scammer and he was like too aggressive about it, and I was like, I don't want to have sex right now. I just want to bag. I just yeah, I just want to bag. I just want I just want to free mail, like that's all. And it kept going to that point where I was like, I'm not gonna lie. There was one day where I was like, all right, I think he's gonna rate me if I keep going on damn. So I have to remove myself from that situation because he was He would get very aggressive with me, very frustrated at the fact that I would never pursue him in that sexual manner. Have you sorry? I was like, did you have people that didn't believe that you were.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like, I know I feel like girls to play like, especially after a certain age, I do think that men just assume we've been outside in these streets. So did you have people that maybe didn't believe that you were really a virgin volunteer twenties?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll be honest, like, no grown man is gonna be like how many bodies you got? Because if they do, I'm like, you're childish, bro. Your answer is zero. So but you childish? But I would I would always lie. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was never you were lying about being a versono wonder and a half. You know, maybe then they multiplied that by three.
Speaker 1: Girl. Yeah, raizy head. I'm an affirmative Like, if I see like this guy is not for me, I block buck by, cut it off. This is gonna be somebody that's coming around the corner anyway, doesn't matter. Had you gotten close and it didn't happen. Yeah, why didn't happen?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Story time share the Oh yeah, girl, we need we need detail. So this is a guy that ill So I went into comedy as a virgin. A lot of people in comedy do not know this, but now they know this guy was about to fuck was a comedian. Okay, he's like the most big the biggest piece of ship comic ever. Okay. They even have a post of him on like are we dating the same guy? You know that Facebook page? He's on there and like eighty women confessing. I'm like, oh, well, gay, yes, you just brought up that Facebook page. A couple we want to talk about it, but we we need a black one. But that are we dating the same guy? Facebook?
Speaker 4: And apparently if you screenshot you get taken out if you share with the guy just shared about that.
Speaker 1: But dude, I'm telling you I didn't know about this page and about him because one of the girls came to me as a woman and was like, while I was dating him, always I would always see your Instagram pop up on his thing, and I want to let you know. This is what I wrote about him, and I read it the dates the time I was like, wait, I was with him too. I was with them too. And it's funny because my birthday's March twenty second. The night I was about to fuck him was March twenty first, so technically I would have fucked the day before my birthday. Oh and something about that triggered me to the point like mind you. I was like, I was on top of him, like we were making out full on. This man was about to unbutton my pants and put it in, And then I was just like I can't, So you weren't because I kept thinking about like all the grimy shit that he did to these women. Yeah, and I was like you hear, come my fucking more for you, subconscious, I think that having.
Speaker 4: Sex with someone you don't care about is better than having sex with someone that you think is a shitty person. Like oh, okay, I don't know where you were going with that, but yet I agree. I'd rather just lose my virginity to someone that I just had a fun night with. Thenotus man, that was terrible, Yeah, because I regret fucking niggas that really yang ship, Like I still think about it. And then what sucks about regrets is at one point you wanted to do it, you know what I mean? When when you're so when you're dating, now, do you find that like I don't know, maybe you're nervous about jumping into sex because you may not know certain things to do.
Speaker 1: You know, where are you learning about sex? Porn? How you know how to suck you? How I know how to suck dick?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that came natural, Like I obviously you're gonna like growing up, you would watch channels like I used to watch Bliss and there used to be an old lady on there like talk yes, ma'am and she was like, just practice on a banana and I'll be like okay.
Speaker 4: So like when it comes to whether it be throwing it back or like, I don't know if you want whatever, Like do you the writing part?
Speaker 1: I still have. I get scared. I don't do it. Also, like the first time I tried writing, my hip popped so loud. I was like, oh, excuse me, sir, I'm sorry. I got a stretch. It sounded like crunch crunch. Now. It sounded like you ain't going into third year.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh okay, no, bro, That's how it sounds every time. And I'm a decent rider. I give you good sixty seconds, which is very long.
Speaker 1: Apparently you're supposed to get like flat foot and just like, yeah, that's what you did, that's what you do the frog. Yeah I'm not doing Wait, so I'm lazy? Are you fucking all the time?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you still got like five times and sex under your belt?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't really at the moment. I have a really dry spell. I'm like seven months dry. But you just lost you for Jen. I know when you lose it, that's where he's spposed to be as supposed to be left right. Yeah, I don't know what's going on with me, mental illness probably, but I'm like really dry, and so I'm not you just don't care for illness. But not only that.
Speaker 4: Look what I just sorted on the way walking in Here's Where to God, there was a nigga screaming on the street.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even talking about sex, and this is what he ended up saying. If you're not having sex and life and you're a weirdo.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've got between comedy and between my personal life. I haven't been dating men and I haven't been pursuing the last guy I pursued Old blocked me because I was telling him because he popped up on that page and I was like, Yo, we're not talking anymore. Yeah, but you really be fucking with white boys. No, I only I want to disclaim it right now. Okay, I don't have IBS. I don't need pink shit in me. Okay, I don't fuck white men, Heredo bowl syndromepto bismald. I don't need pepto BIZ, don't like pink. I don't fuck she's a comedian. I'm dead. It was a bomb. Do not show that to my manager at all. It was plumbing.
Speaker 4: So No, I find a lot of these questions like interesting, And I know they seem very basic to you, But I think as two girls that host a sex spot and that you know, if I saw you walking on the street, we met somewhere, I would be surprised because of how you look. I'd be like, damn, well, how are you not right?
Speaker 1: You're cute?
Speaker 4: And it's like we rarely consider that sex doesn't necessarily have to be that common. Like I was recently dating a guy who was celibate and had been fucking and fucking his whole life, and it was just so weird to me, and I kept using the word weird, And I think we do have to give credence to people that like take breaks with sex or do go through those spells and or choose not to have it.
Speaker 1: Did your family know? I mean did my family know? No, they were like, oh, she's a single woman in New York. I was like, do you guys think I'm like Carrie Bradshaw or something like that? Like, I'm not just fucking everybody out here either?
Speaker 2: Was she?
Speaker 1: She was just fucking big?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I was Harry watching Yo, I was watching the Samantha. Samantha would fuck any panthers. Samantha would fuck anything. Well, guess who else would suck anything?
Speaker 4: In our Vanellaship segment this week, there is a woman in uh, Mississippi that fucked a dog. She was accused of having sex with a German shepherd in Snapchat videos and it's been appearing in clips. She's nineteen years old, extremely graphic videos where she shared series of a bunch of them on there prior to her arrest. Her name is Denise Frasier. She was arrested or finding the footage that she was sharing there as Sergeant said, in my seventeen years of law enforcement, I've never seen something so disturbing. But ahead of her arrest, she had a number of videos with the dog in sexually suggestive elements. She would twerk with the dog where she would like be in the bed with it with while she was wearing her underwear. And all this weird ship was black.
Speaker 2: He is not weird though, as an animal owner, I sleep with my cat naked and I may or may not twork and ask him to work with me.
Speaker 1: What other sexual things were done between this person and the dog? But you could tell that she bucked the dog.
Speaker 2: And this video of her fucking the dog, Yes, they and I guess snapchat fucking posted it out and on Fox News.
Speaker 1: Apparently she claimed she was forced to do it. How by who the dog? I don't know, but she's saying maybe by downy. Who the hell? I won't a woman a dog? Only fans people. That's what I really see me.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, I've been I've been rewatching you, so I don't know if there was one that they came in and told her who the fuck and it said a dog.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find a fucking thing where she basically it was like a Fox News Oh yeah, says she was forced.
Speaker 1: He was like whool though not the dog who forced good. We want to know it was a German shepherd.
Speaker 4: We want to know these Oh apparently she was Like apparently she's claiming that she had a pimp that was forcing her to do it, and.
Speaker 1: So have you on a track, girl, I don't see them having you. But also a German pay you money. I don't see a.
Speaker 2: Pimp telling you don't do that though, what are your name names at that rate? But not only that, the German shepherd ain't paying a pimp just want his money.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about the pimp?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the videos on Snapchat, that's what she's claiming. I need all the people that was buying them videos to be put in jail too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I agree.
Speaker 4: By the way, I just typed in to find the article dog sex and clicked news when I typed in dog sex.
Speaker 1: So much ship is coming up, other people animals do sex, dot wor like.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of sights, Like I'm actually shocked how many Like I thought it was fucking illegal.
Speaker 1: I think I thought was it is?
Speaker 2: Am I the same way again, Am I gonna suck up my algorithm. Oh yeah, you probably you got to take out your somebody.
Speaker 1: Namage.
Speaker 2: The way your Twitter and everything else keep getting deleted, they gonna come get your.
Speaker 1: Phone out of you. Oh damn, it's on the horrible decisions. Look are you about to take out? About to get going on? We going to jail not meet the whole podcast for our whore dirve.
Speaker 4: I would like to know you don't have to give a sex tip. If you want, you can give a dating tip, a bitch. I do think you should be giving us a sex tip about whenever you will starting and there'll be a blow job tip too, or a sex tip for men for you anything that you're being Lift.
Speaker 1: My soup up, my Cuchi's there. That's it for me. I like, I don't know. I'm very basic when it comes to oral like spin on it like you talk sometimes, what do you like? I know the last guy he was like very like how many the last like ada last got? How many has there been? It's down?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: We like good? Yeah slow, no, like not real quick out of the five. I feel like this summer though, oh girl, hot girls summer. It's Thursday and Friday's eighty four degrees. Hello, bro, I already I already thrusted off the sun dresses, like I'm ready for the sundresses. You said, Oh, I got my wedding baby. That's what. I can't call him chocolates. I love I love him. We didn't call him the patos on purpose, the patos. She didn't call him patos for no reason.
Speaker 2: Of the five, though, I would love to try to get some sticks going. Of the five, how many started with four play to make sure that you ready for that?
Speaker 1: That's a good one. Uh, the first one, obviously he gave me chacos. That's enough. Cour play.
Speaker 2: That's not you was not four plays heart into a latina. I mean away, I'm like, so let's go. No, that's another thing.
Speaker 1: The feeding would always I would be like, I don't want to fuck now, because all the men that I kept meeting prior would just be men that want to feed me. Because the fetish it was fetishized big people. Yes, wait, how did you know that they wanted to feed you and got off by show? Oh this is good. In college, I met this one guy and I was it was so weird because I was like, I did college. I thought I was going to lose it in college and I didn't. That was weird. That was But in college I met a guy who he like, came up to me at my biggest weight four hundred and seventy five pounds. Wow, and we're not tall. I'm not tall thinking wait for pointing that out, because well, because how like you're not fucking tall? I said, I was four hundred and seventy five pounds, you're not tall. We didn't all that has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: I'm not as someone who has gotten the sleep. Now I see your progress. You didn't say the start and weight bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I lost one hundred and eighty five pounds. You lost half of yourself? Yeah, I don't. Yeah. But the thing is, I'm still sad. If you did not know about the sleep, you'd be like, look at this fat bitch exactly. People still talk like I see big girls and everybuddy like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't tell people sad. And I was fucking when I was bigger than what I am now. So to me, the the conversations about bigger women not want men not wanting to fuck us. Now maybe in public claiming us those things, which is what I battled with but being fluted out fuck people giving never yeah, like I'm never. My mind doesn't go there because my biggest I was two thirty. Yeah, but I'm five to one and I'm stretching the one. I only call people fat when they me yeah, but so distressed favorite. So to me, it's like so to me, it's like I've never looked at a woman and been like, ain't nobody fucking her because she's big?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 1: I never viewed it that way. Okay, I'll be honest, like for me, like fucking at that weight, I was like, why is anybody looking at me? Like I was very invisible because I invisible for a bigger woman. Okay, gotcha? Because I'm a fan, like I was fat. When you were meeting him, you found that they were fetishizing you then, so they get into the speeded finished. So I was first of all. He came up to me, so it was natural. It was very gross. I was like, you're not meeting me a on a app. That's gross, But girl, girl, that'stal. If you mess somebody that came up to you today, you'll be like, what the fuck is wrong about that? I don't do dedding apps. I want people to love seting people.
Speaker 4: I love girl, I walk up to niggas. But I do understand because I have shifted. It was feeling very special when men were coming up to me. I have now run into situations with dating apps online where I'm not finding men that are as good as they are in text or so.
Speaker 1: I see what you mean. I see what you mean. Now I'm just all in person. I'm all in person too. I'm not on any how. Many don't know how you wouldn't mean mad niggas? Okay, yeah, but you meet me? Hold on.
Speaker 2: He walks up to you in a weird way because while as people approaching people in person crazy crazy, who would have thought?
Speaker 1: He was like, I just want to that. You know, you're very beautiful. And I was like, oh thank you?
Speaker 2: Did you not?
Speaker 1: And I just grab my stuff and left and he ran after me. He's like, where are you going? I was like, I have to I have to go to class. Like I have to go, I'm going to class. He's like, can I get your number? And I was like, for what I didn't? I didn't I never put to into like my my social cues are so off when it comes to that. Okay, I'll be like for or what, like what do you what do you need? And he was like to talk, I think you're I want to take you out. So when we started talking, he was like, oh, so what do you like in like in the bedroom. And I was like, like, you know, just typical stuff. He's like, what if I like fed you, how would you feel about He brought that up and I was like, what would you what would you when would you feed me? Would you feed me dick? Or like what would you feed me? I don't know what? And then he was just like I would like bring food and like you would lay on my bed and I would feed you, feed you? And I was like, like a kid, like a baby, you would feed me? He was like yeah. I was like I want no party, like a baby. I want no part.
Speaker 2: So there might have been another fetish outside of the feeding, maybe on some daddy dom little girl.
Speaker 1: Type shit, probably, but I just realized I'm very much I'm considered a brat. Why are you a brat? Because I I realize that I like certain things, But then the brat kink is it called like I want I want you to take me out on a date. And if I don't get that date, I get mad, and then you take me on the date. I'm still mad. You're gonna fuck the ship out of me, Like, you're gonna fuck that attitude out of me. A kink with five already? That's crazy? How you know ya? How do you know the third?
Speaker 2: He was like, that's kinks even coming in within the first two years of you having sex at all.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't even know what their kinks are. Have you attributed to something like have you ever noticed that I always go for the typical like BBW or like BBC like I do for BBW because I want to see myself get fucked. Yeah, so that's very like narcissistic of me, but it's not I can't because yeah, I need them to look like, let me watch myself. I'm dead.
Speaker 4: Wait, so you're you're saying you found that kink out. Do you have any others that you think you've wanted to explore with men? But you're like, Okay, let me slow down. I'm just getting used to do not really, what about women?
Speaker 1: I have had experience with women? Girl, you all car you would have been outside. Okay. I've been with two women and they're you know, very sweet women. I still talk to them for my like we didn't strap. I didn't think anything of it. But giving head to women is different than giving head to a man. So yeah, it's like, have you seen my nails and water is wet? Yeah, And so I can't. I know you can't.
Speaker 2: You see, I'm thoughtful, man. There's a reason these are not broken. You guys still up under the conference and be like, not this bitch coming on with broke nail and I never wear and the fact that you even have square nails. We've actually talked about acrylic nails or extension nails with women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get out with them. You can't get nowhere near me with them. Things. I don't give oral very well with women, how you know? Yeah, how do you know? The girl was like, girl, get off, let me show you. She said that. She said it. She was like, because we were experimenting, we're learning each other's body. It was in college now she said, we're experiment also trash, but also I'm also very trash. But I'll do it. I'll try it again. I will, but I can't cut my nails.
Speaker 4: What advice would you have for women that are maybe in their ol late twenties or even though they THIRTI said, I haven't lost their virginity.
Speaker 1: Maybe something that really helped you at your time. It's always your time. Don't let nobody pressure you to do it. And ideally for me, a wayn't somebody special, but I felt comfortable with that person. Your comfortability, your own timing, and just have somebody that is patient. If you are with somebody that's like willing to stay with you because you are a virgin, because I'm not gonna I'm not gonna hold you. When I started dating, I made the mistake and I will always slip. I'm like a virgin. I'm a virgin. They would either two things would happen. One they were over sexualized me, Oh I'm gonna be the first one to fuck you, or or second, I don't want you near me because you're gonna get attached. I what's the longest someone waited for you? Even though I didn't six months? That's long. Yeah, And honestly I commember.
Speaker 2: That wait six months. I think for someone that's a long time, but I you didn't wait six months? Yeah, yeah, that's a long time. Like, especially if you want to be with someone intimately to hold out that long, Like it takes a lot of time to be around somebody, to talk to them, to get to really be interested in them in other ways, and for the sex or the romance not to take place almost immediately, especially once you've had it. That's a long time for anyone who is fluid and having sex or maybe has it so often, that's a long time I think to wait for someone.
Speaker 1: Also, like the first guy I wanted to have sex with, like the that's the one that I actually loves to do. He was like he was like so like he was fucking everything. So he was like very Tli Perry movie, Huh. You know the one where like she was married and the very first guy she cheated on her husband, wait, gave her aides.
Speaker 2: You don't remember that, Teller Perish. You know the taller Perry movie I'm talking about with Jesse Smolette's sister with Journey and she's like in love. She's a church going girl. She meets this millionaire and it's the first and only guy outside of her husband that she's ever had sex with. He he gives r aids out to Tyler Perry for that plot. Is that what.
Speaker 1: It's such a play or like the movie, it's just the player of the movie. It's a movie. Why did I get married? No, it might be one of them. Oh the way you think about Tasha Boom, that was a great that's what ya. I don't know if I told you all this, nigga.
Speaker 4: I was in fucking Rome, in Soho House in Rome and was looking at Tasha in the damn pool and I was like, damn, what do I say.
Speaker 1: She's a twin, right?
Speaker 4: I was her twin because we begin our nails the was it was her twin. And I was sitting there kind of like, oh, you know when black people start talking. I'm just waiting for her to tell me she's the actress. And it never came out. And I was like, let me google to make sure I got the right person.
Speaker 2: So the movie, by the way, is Temptation Confessions of American This is from twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: I movie. I watched the plays, but I do fast forward over the music because I'm just like, all right, I can't do the place. And it was get a fast forward and.
Speaker 4: We're going fast forward into homemail and I actually think you might be able to help us, even though maybe you she just started.
Speaker 1: Now you're down down playing me. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Try Okay, no dry spelling more of the problem. Okay, Hey girls, I'm twenty one years old from a small country in the south, one of the places where everyone knows each other and you see the same car in the highway.
Speaker 1: To work every day.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, my sect at my sex addict self chose the university here, and my social life has dwindled to non existent. Because of my sex life. I used to do mistress stuff like seeking dot com. I've been with married men. Oh man, I've always been on the goddamn no. I've always on tender and I have no problem showing my sexual side if people ask, but I try not to make it obvious.
Speaker 1: Because of the area I'm in. I have two rules.
Speaker 4: Never fuck someone on campus and never be a mistress to someone from my zip code. I just want to avoid drama, awkward interactions, and possible relationships, okay, relationship ending. However, once COVID restrictions happened, I saw all the cute football players, my guy friend's friends and some frack guys. What's a girl's supposed to do? Say no, hell no?
Speaker 1: And that backfired.
Speaker 4: I slept with some of my guy friend's friends and the football players. Slowly but surely, no one talks to me anymore. I should have seen this coming. I'm in school and kids will be kids and not understanding and don't understand how to be mature about things.
Speaker 1: Hold on, is she a teacher? So what we had sex? Move on?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter what I did with another human being, but stories get told and people don't want to hang around a hoe. This is literally made me dread going to campus and being in certain areas of downtown because of this. I'm switching schools, switching switching schools.
Speaker 1: So she's a student.
Speaker 2: How do y'all handle people who call you a hoe? People whose opinions and thoughts matter to you? How do you react when you had sex with someone in public and they act like you don't exist? Would you even continue to be friends with them if you were telling a funny sex story and they made you feel embarrassed or a shame about.
Speaker 1: What you enjoy.
Speaker 2: Let's start with question one. What was the first question that she asked? Let's dissect the how do you feel like?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about being a hope? Was that the first question? Who cares I think that that's easier said, though way easier said than done. I'lso you from New York. Yeah, I do think there's a few things here.
Speaker 4: One you almost have to put the whole foot forward, like you almost got to let them niggas know you fuck their friends, like this is something you enjoy. You have to be very open about who you are in order for people to accept it. If you're kind of just dancing around it, people don't accept you because they think that you're not accepting you you actually agree.
Speaker 2: You've got to write they dicks in front of him, be like, actually his was bigger your the small. You came fast, and make like he make them feel like some little art chart, you know what I mean, credit chart, make them feel.
Speaker 1: There is you're you're shitting where you eat. So y'all don't do that. I told y'all no coworker that shi it is tough.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It says, how do you react when someone you've had sex with in public acts like you don't exist? Great question that happened to me this weekend at Everyday People, and I could not what you do?
Speaker 2: What you do?
Speaker 1: It was a dream build nigga. Oh, that's the one I saw girl on the flight. Girl that was crazy, y'all. He was crazy real quick.
Speaker 2: I thought he was one of I said this man in his description, so I sent it actually to my homegirl. I said, girl, is this your nigga? But then I was like, wait, actually, I think it might be your nigga. So I said to the both of y'all at the same time, I said, girlie your boyfriend. I'll said, bitch, is this is what I think it is? And you said this show the fuck is? I said, damn, she fucking too so you no, no, I'm dagging up similar but just so basically, I'm at everyday people and he walks in, looks me dead in the eye and turns his face and I was like, whoa mind you?
Speaker 1: The nigga I'm talking to was like when I told him the story. Later, I'm like, I can't believe this. Nigga tried me. It's like, why do you care?
Speaker 4: And I was like, bro, I find it so disrespectful when I've had sex with someone and we ain't got no beef and you act like that, like what kind of bitch are you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I really don't like that.
Speaker 2: I was at my table with Alex, who he's cool with with some other friends, but he didn't say how to nobody at the table. He looked at me and looked away. So, my yo, his brother came to my birthday party. One of his other friends came and I was like, and you acting.
Speaker 1: Like this, bitch? I walked right up to and said, are you a really act like yo?
Speaker 2: Like to see me?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, I don't know. I was like, no, because you did. I what yo?
Speaker 4: I didn't even act like he was acting? Hella nervous, right girl. I walked back to my table. Alex was like, oh, there was a girl standing there waiting for him. He must have been with that girl or walking in to see that girl. Now, let me tell y'all fellas some ship right now now except for the felt because this made me even want to double down at how much respect I didn have for this nigga.
Speaker 1: If you act scary like that, first.
Speaker 2: Of all, how does that make both women feel? You should never be treating people you slept with?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, okay, well read me, Oh bitch, if I walk into a place and I don't fuck with you, I swear to God, well we don't not fuck with each other. But I'm saying I don't fuck niggas that even if we didn't fall out, I don't feel like just because we fun, I gotta acknowledge that you're in the room.
Speaker 1: Mind you.
Speaker 4: I can go back to All Star Weekend. You look at one in the eye and look, we ain't got to talk. Oh that's disrespect that you look me in the eye and fucking you know. I'm one.
Speaker 1: For one.
Speaker 4: I'm the type of person that is very respectful to people and the people around them. So if you're if I'm decent enough to where all your friends come to my ship or with the last time we seeing each other, you can say hello, do not treat me like that because on some real shit, I'll blast you in front of everybody, including this goddamn podcast. I don't rate that shit. And I also don't think he's that type of person. So you gotta have some cohonas at some point, because I don't fuck niggas that treat me like that. So if you weren't that nigga when you were fucking me, don't be that nigga today Because a girl you're talking to is around, it's hella disrespect.
Speaker 1: Then let me ask vote.
Speaker 2: But well, then let me ask you to be fair. If you're out at a party and you are out with a man that you were now dating, would you not find it disrespectful if he felt the need to go say hi or speak to a bitch he fucked and now like, would you feel away that outside of him being there for you, he had to go speak to another big relationship?
Speaker 4: So for me, I don't, like I said, I do really do not like niggas that are disrespectful. I don't want to fucking nigga that a girl could be like he did x y Z to me, just like that turns you off the major pussy dry, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like niggas like that. Is there a way for him to be respectful?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Now, don't get me wrong, he didn't have to go out his way, Mandy. I was right here the proximity from you, looked me in my eye, looked away, Okay. It wasn't like I saw him across the room and it was like, yeah, it was very easy to tap him and be like, how could you just do that? No, I really don't want to be with men that treat women poorly, that ignore them in public. I think it's super rude. I think it's also very embarrassing to a woman who's there with their friends. Bro, like all of my friends know you and are looking at you.
Speaker 1: Treat me like this. You know what I'm saying. I'm using myself as an example, Like I fucked the comic. The last guy I was with was a comic, and it's known that commics fuck comics. It's whatever. We were at a party that at the at the sand where Dave Chappelle was closing it out, and then he was there with another person and he walked by me. He said, hey, how are you and gave me a hug and kissed me on my cheek and then he was like, this is so and so, And I was like, oh, it's nice to meet you. That is how like he did it. But that's because we didn't really have a like a like a connection, Like we just fucked. That's it.
Speaker 4: Do you understand what I mean? Do you think connection is almost worse? Like you gotta almost like you gotta really ignore a bitch. If there was something there, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He didn't ignore me. I think, yeah, so he was kind about it. But if homeboy did that I would have been like, it's a rap worse, I'm starting to fight. I'm gonna get banned from right here, right now. Oh yeah, yeah, Look I don't. I don't hold my.
Speaker 2: Tongue because I'll be treated like to me if we're no longer talking or engaging and where cool we had sex, we stopped having sex. Cool we had sex and then also fucked with each other, but now we no longer.
Speaker 1: Talk at all.
Speaker 2: I don't I'm not gonna feel the need to speak to someone that I had an intimate relationship with, if in present day we no longer talk, if we don't have even a cordial relationship anymore. To me, if we're out in the same place we both moved on it didn't work between us, I'm not gonna speak to you, or I don't feel like I have to speak to you.
Speaker 1: So in hearing your your how you receive that, maybe now I can show up differently.
Speaker 2: But I have shown up to where just because we fuck don't mean I'm gonna talk to you in a place because we're there at the same time, like and that's been how I treated people. If it's disrespectful, and maybe they receive it that way. Maybe one day I'll care enough to ask them if they felt away. But I've actually been that person to not acknowledge people that I fucked.
Speaker 1: In a row. Yeah, I think ignoring is one thing.
Speaker 4: Like I don't Again, I wouldn't have expected him to walk across looking me in my eye and looking away.
Speaker 1: Was like, really, like does that creates such a bad energy? Also in the room now between you and that person? Bro, so like Ye're like, why are we both here? Now? I get now, I get that now, It's yeah, it's even if you do this like hi, anyway, I know I'm fucking all right. I saw the one.
Speaker 4: Would you continue to be friends with someone if you were telling a funny story and they made you feel ashamed or embarrassed about what you enjoy?
Speaker 1: Uh huhm, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Now all my friends be mad at how canky and nasty and freaky? Do they make me feel a shamed?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. The shame part is the same, right, No, no, no, wait, she said what you're saying. You said, all your friends think it's crazy that I'm crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are they are they shaming? They're like ill, they're yucking, you're young? They literally say, bitch, I could never. I don't know how you do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like to me, I think I have a different relationship with sex and conversations. I know the things that I allow even with my partner, with the women that I sleep with, I sleep with my friends. How I move is not how a lot of my friends move, and we all make fun of how all of us move. Again, my friends still fucking with this nigga that she found out was married, and so I ain't gonna judge her. Good luck for her. I hope it works out, and I tell it to a faced girl, you stupid out A want to meet that nigga.
Speaker 1: We have a way to where we shame each other on how I I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's a tough one because but what if it's like a friend that you don't know that but they liked. If a friend genuinely made me feel ashamed, No, I wouldn't, But most of my friends.
Speaker 1: Be like, we don't like that bitch exactly like girl, I think I've only had that one incident where my friend is always like, you're constantly unblocking and blocking, unblocking, unblocking. I like a little razzle dazzling every now and then you one of those I know. I'm telling you. It's I just realized that do they do you let them know that they're unblocked? No, I just pop up on their story.
Speaker 4: When you're blocking on Instagram. Yeah, you gotta let them bubbles go green on it as yea, that should be.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know, I don't do I don't do the I don't do the bubbles only because, like I get booked through Instagram, So I don't want people knowing that I'm I'm active if I'm not answering your d m Oh yeah, that's teeth. But tell people where to find you. And you said you have a podcast, Yes, uh you can. I'm a comedian side perform all over the city, but you can find me on Instagram. Damn underscore Lisa to MS two s's And my podcast is called Lemons. I run it with zubiy Aa Man, which is another comedian. It Life gives you Lemons, so we talk about toxic traits and red flags.
Speaker 2: Life gives you Leon. You make lemonade, I ain't you hate yourself? And if y'all want some more horrible decisions, go to Patreon dot com. Backslash Horrible Decisions for our town hall every month where we talk with you live on Zoom and do a live episode and hundreds of hours of bonus conta hundreds of hours, y'all, Thank you Lisa for joining you for having me, Yes and guys, thank y'all for tuning in to yet another episode of horrible decisions.
Speaker 3: Dating each other and hurting each other's feelings and being okay with hurting each other feelings.
Speaker 1: How do you I want to like, sorry to cut you off?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 1: How do you grow together? How do you not grow apart? Do you have to date each other?
Speaker 3: You have to be like not just go with your feelings, Like you don't always feel like doing something, but you show up, just like for your kid.
Speaker 1: And I know that.
Speaker 3: It's conditional with the husband, but I need to still feel pursued and he wants to feel respected and he wants to feel heard. And people are different, right, Some people maybe aren't as indigender roles as I am. I totally love being in my feminine energy and I like him and his masculine and yeah we have yin and yang and sometimes I'm in my masculine and he's more in his feminine but I think that that's like how you better one another.
Speaker 4: Tell me the dark side of I dated a guy when I was very young. I mean, he was very controlling and I called myself the housewie because I stayed at home and he you know, I paid for my school or whatever.
Speaker 2: But