Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business is that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 2: Our merch partners.
Speaker 1: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most ready.
Speaker 1: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know if you're ready to do this. Byal Troy, you had your stocks for next year. Ah, yeah, man, let's do that. Let's do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Square.
Speaker 2: First and foremost won't get me a game. All right, let's do it. You all ready? Yes? All right? All right?
Speaker 1: So last week I told you that TSM was one of my Obviously TSM we were looking at it had a great day today.
Speaker 2: Shout out to TSM and everybody that's in that position.
Speaker 1: Uh. I don't think that it's slowing down. It passed a key threshold. When we talked about supporting resistance on the call, it was at two o two, So we saw a run up to ten today, which is a great sign leading into the next year. That's on my list. It was my stocking year last year. Somebody was in the comments like, you name it, that's your stocking year again. Yeah, I did, because they got still the story, all right. Yeah, so I asked some questions. All right, I think the obvious are on here, uh ASML obviously when we talk about everything here I and it being at the centerpiece of.
Speaker 2: This this revolution, I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, they have monopoly, and we've always talked about having a monopoly, like what Amazon, This is a monopoly, right, This space cannot thrive without that machinery that is provided to TSM, which is going to manufacture the chips as well. Even with Amazon saying that they're going to produce their own chip, they've hired TSM as a manufacturer.
Speaker 2: So, okay, it's still the cycle. So we got to go to the stock. Pick your Amazon.
Speaker 1: It's good the Okay, at this point that's always gonna be my stock, all right, so that that one doesn't count.
Speaker 2: Uh, Broadcom is in my stocks of the year. I got a bunch.
Speaker 1: I got usually it's five, but I said, you know what, there's just so many that I'm going to go through more broad coom obviously from connectivity standpoint, inside of the data centers and what its partnership and inside of working with Nvideo is on there Lily. I mean basically we speak about this all the time. We saw what happened last week and if you weren't paying attention, uh Novo had their first trial with their their weight loss specific drug and it didn't do as well. We saw a noble pullback that increased the stock price for Lily. I think Lily is the problem with that pullback that they had was that the demand was so hot that they couldn't figure out how to match the demand.
Speaker 2: I think they saw that that issue.
Speaker 1: They're going to outpace with more capacity, more spending inside of infrastructure to meet the demand. So Lily's on my list as well. We got in Nvidia of course. I think in Video still has an incredible year. Blackwell, we talked about Rubin. I mean that's an obvious one. I have AMD as well. I have AMD a good year for a number of reasons. Obviously, we talk about being number one and number two and I still stand by it. Right Sometimes being number two in the space is it's okay. Obviously they're well behind in video when it comes to the GPU market. I think in video has like eighty seven percent market year. But that next tier, which is like fifteen to seventeen percent, it's AMD. There isn't like another three and better. So it is AMD. But what they have done is they've kicked Intel to the curve in terms of the CPU market, and so you have number one.
Speaker 2: Now is AMD in that market.
Speaker 1: We saw some pullback with Micron last week because of the sales of computers and smartphones, which is a bigger story, right, Like when we talk about Apple, what does that look like? So those things are the things we should be looking at. What computer sales are looking like, what smartphones are looking like, because all these things play a role. I think AMD is at a key threshold. As more corporate accounts the Amazons of the world, the Metas of the world, the microsource of the world apples. The more Blackwell sells out, you're going to need a replacement.
Speaker 2: You need a second tier.
Speaker 1: Now from everything that they've said, the M one three hundred x, which is a MD's new GPU. They said it's super powerful and super efficient. If it performs at it even somewhere close to where Blackwell is, you're going to see an up taking their sales. So AMD's on the list as well. Let's see where else did we go that was those cases. I have Micron as well from a memory standpoint, and it's interesting. I've just read CNBC's Market Companies of twenty twenty five. They had a list of which ones had the most profitability likelihood.
Speaker 2: Micron was in there.
Speaker 1: It had thirty six percent increase. Also in there was Western Digital. What are those two things have in common? They talk about the memory space, right, so we always talk about data stores, data storage, data storage. These two companies focused on memory, which will be one of the stories of twenty twenty five as well. Micro strategy of course, right when we're talking about this bitcoin and I'm glad we had that class when we talked about the life cycle of bitcoin and appreciation that twenty nine percent average the fourth year of the cycle being the best. Well, if that stays consistent, then MicroStrategy is something that we definitely have to have on our list. And then the last three of all energy companies that have to deal with power the future of the AI revolution VRT write these down, v R T, UH vs T and GeV and g EV was a branch off from General Electric. This is more focusing on data centers. You've seen the energy flow going into data centers. We talked about Microsoft with their purchase of Constellation, we talk about Amazon. Everybody's trying to figure out how they're going to create their own energy source to now power the next revolution. So energy is one of those big stories for me, definitely in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Those are my picks for the Andkava shout out to Kava.
Speaker 1: And the more I have conversation with people, the less they are familiar with Cava, which is very interesting to me because if we watched their I guess the fairest comparison with the Chipotle, right, Chipotle is fast, casual Mexican grill. Cava is fast casual Mediterranean.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To valuate polar store to store evaluations, it is pretty interesting, which tells me that there's room for expansion. I think Chipotle has over thirty three hundred stores across America. Cava is trying to add fifty six stores fifty six. I think they have like three hundred and fifty stores in existence. They're supposed to be adding to fifty eight by the end of this year, which is this week.
Speaker 2: That expansion story.
Speaker 1: Is going to lead to more and more and more wealth inside of the company.
Speaker 2: Most important thing they have zero zero zero zero debt. Zero debt my favorite number, growing expanding, zero debt. It's a blueprint. That's a blueprint. Yeah, take over my stock of twenty cove.
Speaker 3: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,