Speaker 1: Showing up next our final News Roundup and Information Overload hour.
Speaker 2: All Right, News Roundup and Information Overload Hour this Friday, eight hundred nine four one sean our number. You want to be a part of the program. We have spent an enormous amount of time on this radio program on TV talking about the need for election integrity in the country. It's simple why Democrats resisted. I think it is fairly obvious. They don't want election integrity. I mean, who wouldn't want voter ID who wouldn't want signature verification, who wouldn't want chain of custody controls, who wouldn't want paper ballots, who wouldn't want updated voter rolls, who wouldn't want partisan observers in every precinct watching the voting all day, the vote counting all night. The reason that Democrats resist this, I can only come to one conclusion is they like the system the way it is because it creates ambiguity and opportunities for them to perhaps at times be nefarious and do things that nobody would know about and that should bother every American. You know, it's so simple. If you implement election integrity, you know, issues into every state, every election you have paper ballots. You make exceptions for the sick, the affirm elderly, obviously our military that are serving abroad, they should be able to vote by mail. But when those mail in ballots come in sealed, they should from the minute they arrive beyond a video camera put in a room, and that camera should be open and available for the public to watch twenty four to seven. So this way, you know, nothing horrible can happen, or nobody can go in there and play games with the ballots that are in there. But of course they don't want any of these measures. I couldn't believe it. I used to vote in New York when I lived there and obviously now live in the Free State of Florida, and I'd walk in and I knew everybody because I had seen them for years. Hey mister Hannity, Hey Sean, how are you? What's going on? And I'd start pulling out my wallet naturally, and they're like, no, no, no, no, we don't need a wallet, we don't need id I'm like, this is ridiculous, it's insane. Now that lends itself, if not to actual corruption, to the perception the belief both Democrats and Republicans have claimed that elections have been stolen. They have claimed that there have been unfair electoral processes during elections. They have complained about the system anyway. Harmey Dylan is the Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights at the Department of Justice. She joins US Now Army, welcome back. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm great, Sean. Thank you so much for having me back on your show. I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: By the way, look forward to having you on TV soon as well. We appreciate the work you're doing. But your Civil Rights Division announced you filed a federal lawsuit against six states Delaware, Maryland, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington. He chalker, deep blue states, tell us about it.
Speaker 3: Sure, absolutely well. This comes on the heels of other losses to guardy flouts. Let me give you the rundown. We've contacted all fifty states to ask them to hand over their voter roles so that we can help them compare with other states and clean them up and compare with our federal immigration and citizenship database. Four states have voluntarily complied Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, and Wyoming. I had to see North Carolina to clean up their voter rolls. They've reached the settlement with us, and they're checking one hundred thousand records of people who may or may not be citizens and if they're not going to take them off, and then fourteen of these states have just told me to go pound stand. And so we've sued now a total of fourteen states in fifteen lawsuits. I've sued California twice. I'd do Orange, Orange County first, and then I seed the old state of California. And so right now we're litigating the voter rolls or one hundred and fifteen million people, and we are marching through the rest of the states as well, even as we speak. You know, it takes a few weeks between the time we ask them, they send us back a letter, we negotiate with them. So you know, if people are frustrated at the pace, but rest assured that we're moving at a breakneck pace here and we are holding people accountable. And I will also tell your listeners that we have now checked forty seven point five million voter records against the state database. We have found two hundred and sixty thousand dead people so far on the voter rolls of these handful of states that have volunteered.
Speaker 2: Well maybe maybe harmy, maybe their spirits are doing the voting for them.
Speaker 3: I don't know, and some of them may or may not be having their records voted. But it does put two hundred and sixty thousand voter records at risk when you look at mail in balloting and so many states, Sean, and so it is a concern. But here's here's a big one for you. Are several thousand non citizens on the voter rolls in these states so far that we checked so far, and so we are working with law enforcement. If any of those people voted, they could be at risk of deportation and certainly at criminal record for doing that. And so that is something that we're handling with the US attorney's offices around the country. And I'm pretty happy with the progress we've made in just eight months here so far. We do know the midterms are coming, and this Voter Role Project, Sean is just one of the election litigation things that we're doing on elections, and so I'm happy to tell you about any of the rest of it. But we've had a very big agending year and several attorneys working on it full time around the clock.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can explain to me because I can figure it out. And now you've had people like Stacy Abrams, Hillary Clinton, and you've had Republicans complain about election results. Stacy Abrams, Hillary Clinton, for example, you know, claimed the elections was stolen from them. Now, the measures that we're talking about here, and that is voter idea, signature verification, updated voter roles for every election, a chain of custody for any mail in ballots where they're on camera twenty four to seven that any voter if they wanted to, they could check and make sure nobody's tampering with those mailed in ballots. And also partisan observers in every single precinct across the country. That means if there's you know, five different parties on the ticket, five different observers would be there, but the main two would be Republican Democrat. And they get to watch the voting in every precinct all day long to make sure no shenanigans go on the vote counting all night. They're there and I don't mean from a distance of two thousand feet, but they're there in the room. They're watching the vote counting, and you know, why would anybody be against those measures. Wouldn't everybody at the end of the day then have more confidence than the results. Wouldn't that lend itself to integrity in the system.
Speaker 3: Well, you would think so, Sean. And you know, the problem here is a little bit complicated because I administer the federal voting rights laws, and Congress can pass more of those, but so far they haven't anytime recently. So most of the measures that you're talking about are matters of state law, and under our constitution, it is the state legislatures that passed these laws. Now, Congress could pass some laws that apply to federal elections, like voter ID like some of these others. They have that for whatever various reasons. But when states have such laws, I'll give you an example of one that DJ got involved in. Wyoming has a voter voter ID and voter citizenship verification law and Democrats came in and tried to challenge that, and we joined Wyoming's side in that case, and Wyoming's law was upheld in federal court. And so that's a victory where DJ can have been and help protect the state law. We're requesting records from Fulton County Georgia to audit what happened in the twenty twenty election, and we're doing that in some other places as well. Election monitors. Now, part of an election monitors is something that's guaranteed by state laws in many states. However, the DOJ can also send election monitors were requested. So in this off year election, I sent election monitors into some counties in California and into some counties in New Jersey. And then there's some places where the governor or the Attorney general or Secretary of State they didn't want them, or the parties didn't request them. So people should know that they can ask the DOJ. Parties can Republican or Democrat party or candidates can ask the DOJ to send election monitors to a tricky jurisdiction or a county and will we will send them if we have the manpower, And that's part of our part of our job. We also get involved in redistricting. So there's just so much activity we on out there. It's really just whack them moll all day. And I do agree that we need stronger laws. I want every citizen to accept the outcome of our elections. And so whenever you see people like governors like Gavin new Some trolling the Attorney General yesterday and me over these requests. You know, that means they don't want to show their homework, They don't want the voter roles to be clean and not asking for ID or citizenship evidence. Is a feature of the voting system in some states which allows these legal aliens or green card holders or student visa holders to get on the voter roles, which is illegal, and so you really have to question their motives and not wanting to hew too federal and state.
Speaker 2: Law right quick break more with Armie Dillon. She is the Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights at the US Department of Justice. More with her on the other side than your calls coming up this Friday, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of this show and join us, we continue now our final moments with Harmey Dillon. She is the Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights at the US Department of Justice. One of the other things that I'm against is all this early voting that takes place, I mean some states during presidential election years. Those states, you know, early voting can start in September. Let me give you two recent examples where events unfold between the time early voting starts and the time of election day. For example, you might recall the weekend before George W. Bush ran in two thousand, the story broke that he had previously in his life had a duy that in my view, had a very big impact on that election. But had you voted early, you would not have had that knowledge. More recently, we had the Laptop from Hell, and by the way, the FBI verified its authenticity in March of time, and they went about the process of meeting weekly with big tech companies and social media companies debunking or pre bunking that very real laptop that they knew was real, saying to these companies that they may be victims of Russian disinformation, but they knew that the story would drop because they knew that Bob Costello, who was then Rudy Giuliani's attorney, had a copy of that laptop. They knew it would be public. It did become public just a couple of weeks before the twenty twenty election, and even when asked, the FBI, even though they had verified the authenticity of it, when asked by people like Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg is it real or not? They wouldn't give them the truthful answer. To me, that's putting cinderblocks on an election by the deep state. So I ask you, I'm against early voting because you don't know what might unfold from the time you vote till the actual election day, and that could change people's votes. But yet it's widespread.
Speaker 3: Thoughts well, Sean, you make a very persuasive case for why people should not vote early.
Speaker 2: And I think Armida should have been a lawyer. What do you think You are.
Speaker 3: Definitely only kidding the many lawyers I encounter, particularly in California. But no, I think you make some great arguments at the same time. You know, I would say some. I think some amount of early voting makes it easier for some people to vote. Not everybody can get the day off, so having like a week of early voting helps more people be able to vote. That's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Georgia law for Okay, a week is fine, but would they do this.
Speaker 3: For months, a month or six weeks? And you know what's even worse, Sean, is the acceptance of ballots after election day, which is something we're fighting here at the Department of Justice with our filings in federal court. I have a huge problem with that. I mean, the federal law specifies an election day, not an election month or an election quarter, and I think that's a real problem because what we've seen in states like California and New York is they just keep counting and counting and accepting ballots for a week and ten days after the fact until you know the election results change. And I think that's a real problem. People then think that it's rigged, whether it is or not. And so we just have to have an endpoint around these elections. If you're too disorganized to care enough to get your ballot in, you're going to phone it in or mail it in or whatever, and you're not going to get it in on time, maybe you shouldn't have your vote counted. Maybe you should treat the sacred privilege and right to vote as such and take it seriously. I think that's only fair.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm warning people now, I'm going to be on a mission starting when I come back after Christmas vacation, letting people know that this is the most consequential midterm in our lifetime, because I really believe it is. Now. Last question is Leo two point zero Turell? Is he behaving because he's in your division.
Speaker 3: He does a good job getting the word out about No, I want to.
Speaker 2: Know if he's behaving, ask him when you see him. Why does Hannay call you Leo two point zero? Yeah, because there's a reason. Leo one point zero regularly, you know, would get mad at me and pissed off at me on television, rip off his microphone, rip out his earpiece and walk off the set. I remember that, and I mean those are the good old days, are mey? Those are funk anyway, Harmie. We do appreciate all you doing and keep up the good work. Keep us updated on this. I think it's very very important. And if there are other states that are going to be sued, we want to know about it. But this is critical towards integrity and confidence and results. And we're glad, we are glad you are doing it.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's always a pleasure, sewn. I really appreciate your time today.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, all right, let's get to our busy telephones. As we say, I to oh big time, AJ, Houston, Texas. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: We had a guy yesterday trying to be you didn't pull it off, Sean Nity.
Speaker 4: Hey I heard, Hey Telen, he got the head of a great switty.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have that. He doesn't have that laugh. Nobody can duplicate that laugh.
Speaker 4: No, that's right, Shan. Hey, I want to wish a happy Thanksgiving and all that fun stuff. And hey, I hope we can do the Santa Claus since everything going good. Just see that we can get that if you get a chance to. If you don't go on vacation fast.
Speaker 2: All right, let's give it, give give us your best.
Speaker 4: Ho ho ho.
Speaker 2: See that's a real that's a believable Santa Ho ho ho.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: I think we got to do this before I hit my long vacation of the year. You know, I get to this point of year every year and I'm like crawling to the finish line. And here's the problem, Aj, I'm like, I'm not a good vacation person. Are you a good vacation person? I don't like to be on vacation very long? No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't within three days I'm crawling out of my skin. You know, I like to be around my family and friends, and I do enjoy that part. I'm not gonna lie, but you know, my family has gotten used to my close friends have gotten used to the fact that when they turn their back, I'm usually in a room on a phone talking to somebody politically related or I'm doing research politically related. And for the entire two weeks that I'm going to be off, I'm texting my team non stop with stories. But when I get back, What's There's something wrong with me? Don't you think there's got to be something wrong?
Speaker 3: Like Donald Trump?
Speaker 4: No, you like Donald Trump? And hey, I keep up with his phrases too. Because you worked hard on that Dog Going Tennessee deal, Well, thank god on that deal.
Speaker 2: What that was close?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Well you know what they did as a favor by telling us it was going to be closer than it ever really was going to be, because that gave us an opportunity to expose you know, this lunatic. Can you imagine running to Nashville, Tennessee, saying I hate Nashville and saying I hate country music, you know, Music City, USA. I mean, it's insane. I want to say good morning to the fifty four percent of people that think that you know, it's okay to uh, you know, attack the police, or you know, that's a great form of expression, something to the effect that she said it was crazy.
Speaker 4: It was stupid. I can't believe she got forty percent of the votes. And even with that said, I just can't believe it.
Speaker 2: I hate I can tell you how that happened. That was most of her votes were early voting. Remember, if you were watching that night and paying attention, and I was in DC that night, if you were paying close attention, what we saw was the the early voting numbers coming in first, and it seemed a lot closer than I knew what was going to be because I was in touch with with Epps in his campaign the entire day, and I knew that they were hitting their targets in terms of voter turnout where they needed turnout, So I was not as alarmed as I otherwise would be. However, you're never gonna hear me say on the air that I think you know it's going to be a ten point win like it turned out to be, because I want everyone to rightly understand and believe because I believe it's true that they have to believe that and think that their voter is going to be the defining vote in that race.
Speaker 4: Nobody never get it like I got to do in the presidential election. Remember why I told you it was going to be a landslide.
Speaker 2: Aj Every single solitary day, I was absorbing early voting numbers every day. I mean during that time, I would say for the six months leading up to the twenty four election, I probably averaged two to two and a half, maybe three hours sleep a night. I was up studying those numbers every night. I knew going into election day that Donald Trump was going to be re elected. However, the one unknown is we still need those day of voters to show up. And they did. We met and surpassed all of our early voting goals. Like in Pennsylvania, for example, Tamala Harris was down seven hundred and fifty thousand votes going into election day. Then Joe Piden had been four years earlier, and so I was pretty confident about Pennsylvania. Same with Wisconsin, they were down forty five percent from where Joe was. Same with Georgia, same with North Carolina. But with that said, if you don't get the day of voting that you depend on, then you know, things could go sideways pretty.
Speaker 4: Quick, exactly like you see it. Be ready for this mit turn that's coming up too. We got to get that going to that's going to be another after the new year. We got a all hands on deck, everybody, everybody listen up. We got to get these Republicans in there. And Texas gig good. We got them judges, they doing pretty good. Trump getting a lot of wins.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it, and they must.
Speaker 2: And you're a great state of Texas. That was a huge decision by the Supreme Court yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yes it was.
Speaker 4: And boy, we would get at least five at least five picks if nothing else, I hope, and just keep our prayers in and just keep on going and dog on it. And a I love that Trump did the Christmas tree lighting. Oh that was so awesome, man, that is that was great great, It was great.
Speaker 1: Many.
Speaker 2: I got to see the President this week when I was in DC and talk to him about a few things off the record. I won't share what we talked about, but very productive conversation. Big time. We love you man. Uh, I'm gonna think about Santa Claus coming back. Stay tuned.
Speaker 4: Okay, love you man, Shake and baking baby, Come on all right, Shake and bank.
Speaker 2: John is in Atlanta, our old stomping rounds. What's going on? John? How are you happy Friday? Glad you called?
Speaker 5: Thank you, and I'm glad to pick the call. I have one question about the CIA translator who shot up DC. Why does he need a translator here?
Speaker 2: Well, because he doesn't speak English. You know what, Why do we have in my state of Florida a guy driving an eighteen wheeler who didn't speak English, didn't read road signs, killed three people in my state. We just and he had a commercial driver's license from Washington State and from California. Recently, another illegal immigrant had a commercial license and from California driving and killed two newlyweds in I think it was Oregon. And nobody seems to bat an eyelash. I thought every life in the country mattered. Apparently not.
Speaker 5: They might have, but you know, they could at least drive a truck. If the translator can't translate English, why did he get here.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously they couldn't drive a truck because people are dead because they can't speak English or read road signs. Right, So that's a problem at least to the case in Florida. Why because we letting people into the country. And this is the biggest problem we have. Europe has seen this, you know, Europe is a preview of coming attractions if we don't close down our borders. The one thing that I see Trump has now moved towards is his National Security blueprint is declaring an era of mass immigration, migration being over. And that is and I'm not against immigration. I'm a product of it. All. Four of my grandparents came here from Ireland the turn of the last century. They came here legally, they assimilated into the country. They faced discrimination when they got here, but they, you know, they worked hard. They lived lives and poverty unfortunately for them, as did my parents growing up. And you know, but they wanted hope and opportunity and a better way of life for people like me. I'm you know, the grandson, I'm the sun. And they sacrifice, sacrificed in ways I can't even describe to pave the way for me and my children have a better life than they had, and I'm so grateful to them. I wish I appreciated it more when I was growing up, but I didn't. I was too young and too dumb and too stupid. But now that I'm older, I understand and it was a big sacrifice and risk, and it took a lot of courage on their end to do it. I'm not against immigration, but it's got to be legal. There's got to be extensive vetting, background checks, You've got to be willing to assimilate you. We've got to have a health check. And you can't be a financial burden on the American people. One of the reasons California, the sanctuary state that it is under Gavin, is going broke, orth largest economy. Well, they can't even balance their budget with the highest income taxes, tells taxes, gas taxes in the entire country, in large part because of all the services they provide to illegal immigrants that they protect in that state. And it's got to stop. It's got it's bankrupting the country, bankrupting states, it's bankrupting the country. I appreciate the call. Thanks John, Atlanta eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn Rick, South Carolina, Next Sean Hannity Show, Rick Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Hey Sheel I'll be quick. I was born on a tobacco farm. We transitioned into soys, corn some livestock. But I read an article about the mundami types that are, you know, talking about the private held real estate and different things. You know. It just aggravated me so much to where I listened to you all the time, but I had to call how how does it make any sense? To where I worked since I was five years old hard and my dad had a second grade education, but he taught me work as it. He taught me to save my pennies. For every beat a sweat, he told me save a dollar, and I did that, and I was able to accumulate some simbolance of independence. And I read the article thing that we don't deserve to have anything if we have a summer home somewhere and we don't live there but just two three weeks a year, that that house should be occupied by somebody who has never worked a day in their freaking life, and they deserve it. I have three daughters, thirty, two, thirty and twenty eight. We still own the farm, my family does. I don't work it. I'm medically disable nown cancer pation for seven years, but my daughters and I go down two weeks every summer. We work the farm. They work it exactly the way I did when I was a kid, and I just it's the fault of somebody owes you something. Everybody has an opportunity. It is your intestinal fortitude that creates opportunities. And I just don't understand the salt process of free. And we believe that somebody's going to be able to do something because they say it's free. Exactly like I'm.
Speaker 2: Running out a time and I'm looking at the clock here, and let me just say this. You are truly what makes America great. And what you were describing is the American dream. What you were describing is is what makes America truly great. It is it's people. It's the farmers, it's the truckers, it's the innovators. It's the people that get up every day, work hard, play by the rules, pay their taxes, take their kids to church. You know, they're the people that make this country great. And what I want people to take away from what you're saying is if you dedicate yourself to living a smart life with common sense and working hard. I would argue, and some would take issue with this that you cannot fail in America. My entire life has been about work, and I can't imagine waking up on any given day without having some purpose, whatever it is. And I enjoyed every job I've ever had, including I had my former boss on when I was twelve and I was a dishwasher. I took great pride in it. When I was a painter, i'd finish a room, I felt, I take great pride in it. I'd paint the outside of a house, hang wallpaper, a late tyle. I take great prime in it. Everybody has to make choices in life. One of the choices I urged everybody in their life to make put God first in your life and dedicate yourself to hard work and good living. And you can't fail. God bless you, and God bless your family. Hope you have a great holiday. Merry Christmas. You're allowed to see Merry Christmas on this program. It's not illegal. It's not a public school. That's going to wrap things up with today. Well, the latest on the DC pipe bomber who was in court today and the crazy left reaction to this. Also, Democrats hey Trump so much that they seem to be sympathizing with the Narco terrorists and the rights of Narco terrorists to kill our children unbelievable. Also, will update you about ICE enforcement efforts in Louisiana. Oh Man, Tom Holman just ripped a heckler. Today we'll show you that I'm Donnie is going to bring back to New York City the homeless encampment, homeless Encampvin's good job, that's not gonna work, and much much more, all coming up nine Eastern. Say you DVR this Friday Night Hannity on Fox News. We'll see you tonight at nine. Back here on Monday. Have a great weekend. We'll see you then.