Speaker 1: Hi is Howie Roseman.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Philly Show.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's Howie. It's Trade Deadline Day. Started to go with the GM for the intro. It's a Philly Show. Ruben Tomorrow, Junior, Jim Salisbury, Todd z Olecki. It is Trade Deadline Day, six pm Eastern on Monday. Let's go. It's time for first Pitch. First Pitch is powered by Parks Casino, Pennsylvania's number one casino. Trade dead nine day. Guys, Jim, are you excited?
Speaker 2: Ruben?
Speaker 1: Are you excited?
Speaker 2: This is where Jim really shines. This is where Jim shines the most.
Speaker 3: That's right, like a kid on Christmas morning, he's done wrapping his gifts. He used to be fun, but now there's so much junk thrown out there, so much spaghetti on the wall, and so much stuff you can't trust. But I am confident the Phillies will make a move sometime on Monday. I gotta think a reliever or maybe a bat well. See, I am confident though there'll be a new Philly later tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think they're definitely gonna get something. I mean, they have to get something. Can you imagine if they don't get something. I think they need a reliever. I think they need a bat It'll be interesting to see if they've backed off on the number five starter situation. Following the way Andrew Painter pitched on Friday against the Orioles, I thought it was really impressive. I don't know how you guys felt, but double home run to start that game and everybody's going, oh my god, how is this guy gonna respond? He was great after that, I thought, I mean, it's retired seventeen the final twenty one batters he faced, So you could say, maybe they just punt on a number five starter. Andrew Painter's the guy that leaves you really thin though something happens those other three guys. You're kind of screwed if one of those other three guys gets hurt. But you know, maybe they just go relieve or bat route and call it a day.
Speaker 2: Well it was a plus, There's no question, I said. I watched Painter do his thing. I was really impressed. We know that the guys got good makeup. He just don't know how there's good respond back in the big league. You just never know how a player will respond. Sometimes it takes a little time He got beat up pretty strongly in his early part of his career, and it's really about bouncing back and for him to get smashed in his mouth and then bounce back after, you know, there's a lot of stuff around him. I mean, there's a lot of expectations, and for him to come back and to throw with the kind of conviction and the kahonna he said he threw with. I was really impressed by that. I really liked his next five innings did a heck of a job. They got him out at the right time, and it was a really like all the things about him that I was concerned about, him driving the ball down the slope and cutting it loose and letting his you know, letting his fastball go. Now, he did throw a lot of breaking balls, and he threw a lot of conviction. He's got a new off speed pitch. In the change up straight change, I think he felt like that split was taken away from some of his aggressiveness and and maybe some of his mechanics, and so that straight change was very good. He thought it was a split, but we found out that it was a It was straight change and so circle change and so a lot of good stuff. Now. Does this mean he's going to be a number one starter? No? Does this mean that the Phillies might have a chance to not have to deal with going to get or make a starting picture a priority and going other ways. That's the possibility too. So I just like the way the kid pitched. I hope he can back it up and continue to do and continue to grow. It's never a straight line. We've talked about it a million times, and you know, it'll be interesting to see how things shout out as the afternoon wears on here on trade deadline day.
Speaker 3: I agree he was impressive on Friday night because in that first inning, you I think everybody was like, oh boy, here we go, right right out of the gate with the two run Homer on Alonso. I got to think that was the feeling in the dugout as well, and the kid kind of stomped out those feelings by showing some real toughness. I agree he was letting it go more and that's a sign of a confident picture. Let me ask you this, So the change up has replaced the splitty what was his original? Uh? Change your pace? Was it a straight change?
Speaker 2: I don't think he used to one I don't think he really used I think he originally had a straight change.
Speaker 1: And then he went to split he said, he said so, he said, he went back and looked at film in twenty twenty two, and he said that edge tronic stuff, those high speed cameras, and he was thrown a straight change. So he just went went back. He went back to that.
Speaker 3: So to me, that's indicative, indicative that it's indicative of a kid who maybe has tinkered too much and maybe spent too much time in the lab instead of just doing what he does well and have you four pictures and do well? You know it used to be you had your four pictures, you didn't need seven, so you didn't start running another one until you matched them all. So why why all a tinkering y?
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, he didn't he start developing this cutter like at one in the spring change and that's when his elbow started to bother. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that was like a slider. It was a slider slider cutter like.
Speaker 2: Something I never had. He was a fastball, curveball.
Speaker 1: Change up guy, I think originally, but here's something interesting. This is kind of inside baseball. I think you guys will like this. So Painter after the game on Friday, and now we're gonna get back to trade deadline stuff. But Painter said after the game on Friday, in ditching the split and going to the circle change, he said, pre gripping that pitch ninety times a game, I have a theory that kind of messed with my fastball a little bit. And so I saw Caleb Cotham on the field before the game day I said, he said he had this theory. It's like, well, yeah, He's like, so if you're pre gripping it every pitch obviously split, right, you want your fastball grip, you want it to be like a finger in between, right.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He's like, but you you might not realize it, but your grip on your fastball might be getting messed up a little bit altered, getting altered a little bit. Even though you don't think it's getting altered, you're kind of doing it anyway way. And so that's kind of affected the way the ball flight was going. And so he feels like now that he's not going to be pre gripping all the time for the split, that it's going to get him back to a better fastball and they've kind of saw it in the minor leagues. The velocity was I mean, that's mechanics more or less, but the flight of the pet pitch seemed to be better. He seemed to be more happy with it, had a little bit more life to a little bit more ride to it. So we'll see. But I thought that was kind of a interesting reason for ditching the splitter.
Speaker 3: If he can give them some sebilance of number five and some innings back there, they can, and they got to make a quick call on it. Obviously they could use their resources elsewhere because they still have multiple holes. Well, you know, it's interesting. His performance has been good, Dela Cruz has been good in two areas. Now maybe you can get a left handed bat compliment Dela Cruz. Don't know. But at least they won a series, and both of those guys made some contributions, even though Painter didn't, you know, he didn't win that particular ballgame. So it was good to get a series win out of Baltimore. And it's just kind of it kind of galls you that they lost that series in Miami, giving away two games.
Speaker 2: Those fully bullpen fully bullpen for me fully both I mean a Lozardo on the one in the one game, but certainly the bullpen crumbled on a couple of times.
Speaker 3: They swept, so they could have won, They could have won two series.
Speaker 1: So, Jim, you mentioned Daia Cruz and he's he's he's playing. He's played well in very small sample size eight games with the Phillies, batting four fifty two home run six RBIs in his career seven oh four ops, six year career in the minor leagues this year in Triple A eight oh six ops. Have you seen enough where you mentioned maybe a left handed bat? They need a bat right you know there's bats out there Phillys. Have you know Joe Adell, Jake McCarthy, Taylor Ward, Luisa Rise, Dalton var Show. Those are all bats that could come out and maybe help this team. Some are right handed, some are left handed. There's others out there.
Speaker 3: But the prices are high. I think they'll start trickling down about noontime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean. We've I think we've all kind of heard the same thing that they asking prices right now are high.
Speaker 2: Super high, not like ridiculous, like they're they're running into a lot of brick walls out there for for a lot of reasons, and you know, that's sort of how it works. It's about the marketplace, like who, what are you willing to pay? What are you willing to pay? I I think the Dodgers paid pretty heavy on on schoobl but not ridiculously heavy. No, nothing ridiculous. I guess the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who knows how good those players are going to be. For Detroit, you can talk about, you know, what you think they are, but if their scouts saw things that they really liked, or their analytics people, whoever it may be, then it could end up being you know, it could end up with something pretty pretty strong talent. Who knows.
Speaker 3: They kept their top four prospects, I think, and two of the guys, two of the three guys in the deal were guys that had come into the Dodgers system through other trades. Yeah, so right, it doesn't feel like they were really you know, took it on the chin in that deal in terms of what they gave up, and they they they got maybe the best pitcher in baseball inside track on the third straight World Series, and they kept them away from the Brewers. So you can't. Now, the Brewers can't come at can't come at anybody with Schooble and Miserawski talk about a one two punch that is such a huge part of the equation keeping him out of Milwaukee. And that's why I scratched my head. Why Milwaukee, with their deep farm system didn't do everything they could. I mean, I don't know what they did, but yeah, I feel like they needed to make that happen and pair Miserroski and Schooble and finally try to have a baseball parade in Brewtown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have been what a combo that would have been.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the two top guys the Dodgers gave up with it were the Dodgers number five and number seven prospects, both the top one hundred prospects according to the MLB pipeline. You know me, top one hundred prospects. The Dodgers have left now seven? Well, I guess it depends Baseball America MLB pipeline. They have seven top one hundred prospects left. The Phillies have three. They have gauge Wood of course number forty eight MLB Pipeline eight and Miller number fifty than Francisco Rentterrea is number eighty six.
Speaker 2: So yeah, for all the people that are like, you know, yelling and screaming, oh you know, the rich keep getting richer. This is not about payroll. This one is about talent and their ability to acquire talent so that they can make these moves. One of the things that I did not do well is continue the pipeline and get the amount of talent that a team like the Dodgers have accumulated through scouting, through international scouting, through trades with other teams that seem mundane, but they continue to add talent to their system, work underneath the current and be able to bring more and more talent into their system so they can so they can acquire more talent. This is a move that was made because they have talent acquisition skills that are better than everybody's. Because they're not drafting high and their international was not really very high because they're not they've been winning, and so for them to have done what they've done, I mean, you got to give them a lot of credit, and you can't blame them for trying to do what they're doing. I think that's exactly what how they should operate, and Andrew Friedman does a phenomenal job of it.
Speaker 3: This was not about finances because they're only paying schoolble what two months salary. Yeah, So yeah, they they're they're, they're they're a very smart organization. We talked about it, talked about it recently that Roboleski was an eleventh round pick. I mean, they rescued Max Munsey off the scrap heap. They do so many good things.
Speaker 2: The Phillies.
Speaker 1: I mean, for those of wondering that the Phillies just would not have been able to outbid the Dodgers for this, they weren't in on school bawl.
Speaker 2: Because they don't have the depth. They don't the reason. They might have had the talent. They might have some guys that can put together to give them that kind of talent, but they just don't have the same level of death and nobody does. They have the same level of death that as the Dodgers do, and you know, maybe Milwaukee does, but I mean, they they they're a little bit more reluctant because they have a different level of value on those on those prospects, because they think more in the future and competitiveness as opposed to winning rings. That's the difference.
Speaker 1: What about we haven't really touched on the bullpen situation right now. Anybody out there that you guys would like.
Speaker 2: To pretty it's nice to see. It's nice to see. It's nice to see Alvarado throw the ball better. He's a huge element here. A bullet's done, Okay, Kirkhran struggled. He needs to bounce back and be better.
Speaker 4: But they it's clear that that the bullpen is a real issue and they do need to add to it, and it continues to be a priorit for me.
Speaker 2: I have not changed my thought process. Priority one is bullpen and someone who can pitch in the eighth inning. Beyond that, you're talking one, A, B and C.
Speaker 3: Any names anybody give you flow in the boat pen?
Speaker 2: Well, the guy with the in the with the Mets gives me flow. Luke Weaver and Clay Holmes and Clay those two guys give me plenty of flow. I just don't know that they'll do that within division.
Speaker 1: What about Jeff Hoffman bring him back from.
Speaker 2: I would not bring Jeff Hoppin back to the Phillies. No, I would absolutely not bring him back to the Phillies.
Speaker 3: I am very reluctant to bring him back as well. I mean, this is three straight octobers, he said, trouble in including some you know, momentous breakdowns, implosions, breakdowns. The only way i'd bring him, and he's owed a lot of money next year, that's he would maybe is like a six or seventh inning guy, but that's a lot of money for one of them.
Speaker 2: I like the man, But if you want to lock it down, I mean, if you're gonna bring him, that's a fine. You can bring him back, but don't bring him back to pitching in the eighth to lock down three outs, because he's sort of proven that he hasn't been able to do that and a few times, and so I think you got to change the mix.
Speaker 3: If that's your move. I'm okay if it's like the sixth inning, seventh inning. But like I said, I.
Speaker 2: Love the guy. I love the guy, don't get me wrong of money for that. I love the person.
Speaker 3: Familiar with him here, Caleb kind of invented him or reinvented him. Maybe they can work some magic, but public relations wise, it's gonna be a tough one to sell on this fan base, especially if that's her.
Speaker 2: Well imagine if he ends up going important games that down the line because because the ball gets heavy on him. Yeah, that would not be a good look.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see what's what they're gonna do again. Six pm Monday is the trade deadline that was first pitch Power by the bet Parks Sportsbook and casino app Must be twenty one gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler. Monster Energy is keeping the Philly Show going all season long. Un Leash the Beast. Game Day isn't just about baseball. It's about bringing the energy wherever you are. Pick up a Monster Energy Energy drink at your local retailer. Today. It's Monday, guys, and it is time. Four guys know what time it is. It's time for Manko.
Speaker 2: It's trying to crush them Za time.
Speaker 1: It's time for Manco and Manco Best Week, where we pick the best Phillies player play performance. However we want to do it, we can do it. You guys want to start, I'll start.
Speaker 2: I'll jump out, I'll jump down. I'll give it to Brian Delacruz. Man I got to give it to Brian Delacruz, and I think it's a solid one just because he's come up with some energy. I will tell you this about him. When I saw him in Miami, and I've seen him prior, uh before he went to Houston. He comes to Miami, I've done some I did some scouting in nineteen and some other some other years. Kind of liked this guy. I had a good report on this guy because I thought he could do some things. Whether he was going to be a platoon guy, maybe not like an every day maybe a fill in on the corners. I sort of liked him. You know. Fast forward about four years later, He's got an opportunity to play in Miami a little bit, got got a chance to play in a couple of different places, and I just thought he was a good six year free agent signing. When they signed him, I thought he would perform a little bit better, and they always sort of gave it. Gave a job to Otto Kemp right out of the shoot. Didn't seem like he really got the real opportunity to show what he could do in spring training, and if he did, he didn't do much with it. But I got to give the guys some love. He came up. Is he a world beater? I don't know, but he has sparked this team and given these guys in his role an opportunity to win some games and come up with some big hits. Man guys. He's crushed some balls and hit the ball well. He's playing with a lot of confidence. He's playing with a he's given the team a little bit of a spark, and he's played pretty good solid defense. He hasn't really been a great defender, but he seems like he's gotten better in the corners and he's certainly not a liability. So yeah, I'm gonna give him a nice a nice size slice of the pie. To Brian Delacruz. Nice going cruising white or red. Oh, it's definitely white, definitely white with UH with the broccoli and UH and chicken on it. I think they're gonna call it.
Speaker 3: The Rubinson, Okay, I agree with I think they're gonna rename it. He's been a contributor, which I'll take it because you know, in that revolving outfield red field spot, there's been a lot of non contributors. You mentioned Otto. He was kind of handed the job. You could see the writing on the wall. October November, they were talking about him getting a shot before they even signed Dela Cruz. So you know, Uh, the last guy to get the shot here is maybe the one that will grasp it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Makes you wonder what took them so long to promote him.
Speaker 3: Well, they had, Yeah, he was on he was on a minor league the other looking at other guys. He had a he had a July first out, so they had some some flexibility there, some questions.
Speaker 2: They also had some roster issues. You know sometimes you know, you don't want to lose certain guys. He had, They had some time. They ended up having to put him on the forty man because it was a deal that he sort of cut prior. If they didn't put him on the man, he probably would have lost the guy. Uh excellent, wherewithal of of doing that and not jettisoning him. They could have jettisoned him, but they held on to him, and uh, and when he got an opportunity, he's he's taking he's taking the ball. He's run with a little bit, which is nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they used that time for their advantage and hats off for him for for being persistent. So I'm gonna give mine based on Sunday in the Swamp, That's what that field looked like there was borderline irresponsible.
Speaker 2: To send those two churn.
Speaker 3: Out on that out on that mud. I don't know. I know it's the last time, the only time they see him, and it's getaway today. But come on, man, some team here's only one growing, ripped, growing away from having their season crushed. That was, Thank goodness, everybody get out of there one piece. Anyway, I'm giving mine based on Sunday's win to Justin Crawford. I mean, this kid is just a slasher and a dasher, and you know he's kind of lined the line, has some good at bats, dunk a couple in the right field, drove it around on a poled ground ball and helped them really win a ballgame. So and use his wheels, get on base, use your wheels. I thought he had a really nice game. I still think he reminds me if he can get there, if he keeps, if he can ascend and improve and add to his game. And he's very very young, he's still I wonder if he can be a William McGee type. He looked like him today.
Speaker 1: Great call, great call. I'm going to go with a guy who had a really big week in more ways than one. Bryce Harper had a big week. He had a big week from Monday in Miami until Sunday in Baltimore. A lot of we've talked a lot about that. Of course, we're not going to get into all of his comments and whatnot, although it was we did pop out of the clubhouse on Friday and there was Dave and Bryce walking and talking with Dave had his hand on Bryce's shoulder, so they're just clearing the air there and I heard a couple of way to go Harp, nice game, Harps after Saturday and Sunday's wins from Dave Dombrowski. So when he pops into the clubhouse. But you know, Bryce did say on Monday, it's my job to go out and play, and to go out and play and do my job, and obviously in the last month, I have not done my job to the best of my ability. Well Harper since he said that this past week six games betting three eighteen one double, one triple, two home runs, five RBIs, no ps over eleven hundreds. So you know, everybody said, like.
Speaker 5: You don't, you can't see anything less hitting three hundred with the twelve hundred ohps, maybe it's like, all right, I guess I gotta go ahead and hit hit three hundred.
Speaker 3: He needs to. They need him, They need him, They need him to kind of carry this thing the rest of the way. He needs to have a couple of great months and even a third great month in October. But can I say something about the Dombrowski Harper relationship. The relationship between the GM and a star player or the president baseball Ops and a star player, I think is completely overrated.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 3: The important relationship is the GM, president of Baseball Ops and the manager. That's got to be a good one. But I don't even know that you need to have as a GM or president baseball Ops. You need to have extensive relationships with the players other than you know, you shake your hand at the press conference when you sign him, or you trade for him, or you draft him, and then you know, get out of the way and let him play. The rest is up to the field staff and the manager. So I don't think it's it's a it's a big deal. That might be just my opinion. Ruben might disagree, because I know he had relationships with some of his players, But I don't think you have to have a good or bad relationship with the GM. Matter of fact, I think the GM, the less he's seen, the better.
Speaker 2: Spot on Jim, and I totally agree with you. It doesn't mean shit.
Speaker 6: The reality of it is the relationship is really the real relationship is the player, the star player with the rest of his teammates. Yeah, and really the relationship between the manager and the coaching staff with the players, that's the rip because that's those are the people they deal with on the daily and.
Speaker 2: The reality of it is they just have their job is to perform in the field, and the job of the GM is to try to provide the as much talent as possible for the manager to do what they have to do with them to try to have them perform. So I don't disagree with you at all.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like that Chris Farley skit doesn't mean Jack Squaw, he's uh Matt Fowley.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I knew it was the motivational speaker. The Phillies need Matt Fowley to come in and give him a nice talking to.
Speaker 1: That'll get him going.
Speaker 2: What I do, what what I do think they needed And I got to give thank some love before for getting two out of three with the shore we're not really contributing right now. He's in between. He's struggling. It's been a struggle for him since, uh, since the All Star Breakwady and maybe a little bit before that. He's had some uh, some health issues and that's tough. What he's dealing with. It's very difficult. Uh. Stuff that he's dealing with. I don't want to get into is more personal. But the reason uh that that I that I was encouraged. They came back in the last game and they did the things that they needed to do. They got a performance from you know, from the bullpen guys. They did a good job. They did not walk people. Generally, they did their job and kept them in the game. I know it was a shortened game, but they added on with runs and they have to do that and typically they haven't been able to do that consistently without Shorebird contributing, and they didn't have him contributing, but they got they got some really good at bats from a couple of different especially situational at bats in that Sunday game that were really important for them to do proper. Had good situational at bat Dela Cruz JT. A lot of guys had very good situational at bats to create runs and create pressure, and that's what they need to do.
Speaker 3: It almost was like they simplified because they knew the weather was bad, the field was bad, more other was coming and they were like, this might be a short game. Let's just simplify and stack the pennies. And that's what happened. Instead of just sitting back and waiting for the big boom, they you know, simplified gut base runners, got them home.
Speaker 1: Got a win when when that they needed. That was their first series win since the All Star Break or since before the All Star break. So that was Manco Manco best week. When you want the best of the best, go to the Manco and Manco a couple more things. So Zach Wheeler pitched on Sunday.
Speaker 2: He only got to.
Speaker 1: Go two winnings because of the rain situation. But the good news is his fastball basically almost returned to where it was right. I mean, that was the thing coming out of Monday's start. Jim, we went down to the clubhouse after the game. We were like, is this guy hurt? He said, no, I'm fine, I'm fine, And we asked, We asked, don I mean Ruby you there in Baltimore. I think we asked down every day, like you sure Zach's okay for Sunday, and he's, like I said, I said, I just one a triple check because like you can triple check. He's fine.
Speaker 2: He's fine.
Speaker 1: But until he goes out there and pitches, you don't really know. But his fastball was an average ninety four point eight on Sunday. Season averages ninety five point two, so not all the way back, but I mean he was ninety three on Monday in Miami when all the alarm bells went off. So that was good to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he was ill. I think he was physically ill, some kind of flew something going on, whatever the case may be, and listen that happens. The one concern that I had.
Speaker 7: Is that, and I mentioned it on the broadcast, is that at some point he's going to hit that dead arm period and it's going to be a little bit later for him because he didn't start the season.
Speaker 2: He started the season late. And so when does he hit that is.
Speaker 7: This is this the period where he hits it, but him bouncing back and throwing away through the ball, and at least in the two innings that I that he pitched, it looked like he was back.
Speaker 2: To being closer to being himself. He had good life on all of this stuff, and so I'm not concerned about it. Hopefully the organization isn't concerned either.
Speaker 1: See what else we got. Phillies open up a four game series this week against the Nationals at Citizens Bank Park. So they got that's a series they gotta take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nationals. Jennison is some of their offense. I mean, their offense has been one of the best in the game. They moved me, he gets hurt. They moved Luist Garcia to uh who's had a really good year and as a bit of a Philly killer. They move both those guys out of their out of their lineup. I think that votes well for the Phillies in this series. But well, these guys swing the back woods stud shortstops stuff. I mean, these guys are as he's swinging it. I mean, he's really come on and really surprised me. And he's really come on and become the player that a lot of people thought he would become. And you got to Mike Rizzoa got a lot of love for these moves. These are all Mike Rizzo's guys. Let's not get it twisted, folks. Mike Rizzo made these moves, not the people that are there now just saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got those two guns. Both those guys would in Abrams from San Diego, right, a Soto deal, It's correct think. But you know the Phillies do. They need to have a good homestad here because look at that wildcard race. How tight it is now there they're in the last wildcard spot. San Diego is only a game out. They've let Miami back in. They're a game and a half out. It's a very very tight wildcard race. And they haven't played well at home. They need to start playing well at home. They need to table take care of business in their house.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I don't think I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: No, it's Aaron Nola on Monday night, Jesus Lizardo on Tuesday night. Andrew Painter is scheduled to pitch on way Well. I mean, obviously they'll get a number five starter between now and Monday six pm, and maybe he gets bounced out, but there's no plan right now. It's he's going to pitch and then Thursday Jays, and then yeah, Christopher Sanchez and yeah so and then.
Speaker 3: On Friday night, Bag Night, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jay Selly's gonna be inducted into the Wall of Fame, onto the Wall of Fame. Yeah, that'd be fun.
Speaker 2: That will be fun. And also on Saturday prior to that, Oh yeah, I guess that's Friday. You got the slug Ball All Star fest festivity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ruben, You've got a lot of guys, man, I mean, who do you off the top of your head? Can you rattle off a few you got?
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a bunch of guys that I play. I mean, uh, actually, I've got we got guys like Dominic Brown joining us. We've got Kevin Stocker, myself, Mickey Moore and Deini. Uh. We also have pictures. Aren't showing up Joe Blanton? I think is gonna show up? Uh okay, I've got to think about the rest of the guys. But there's a there's a bunch of gum I'm trying to get surprise guys there. Oh, there you go. I think Aaron Rowan's showing up. I'm trying to get some of the real big name guys, but I'm not sure if they'll be able to show up because they have other responsibilities. But yeah, it's a it's a really good group of guys, and it'll be a fun day over there in uh at University of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Be good time join, that'll be a good time playstugball dot com.
Speaker 2: My friends there you go.
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: All right, so trade deadlight again six pm Eastern Monday.
Speaker 2: We will be back.
Speaker 1: We'll be back, I guess on Tuesday, right, if you know.
Speaker 3: I would think so.
Speaker 2: If they make a move, even if they don't make a movie, they don't make.
Speaker 1: A move, they don't make a move, then we definitely got to have a show breaking loose.
Speaker 3: They'll make a move just because they don't want to feel the wrath.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they definitely are.
Speaker 1: They got they got players to trade.
Speaker 2: They brought thirty people of them from the front office into Baltimore for a reason.
Speaker 1: Yes, they will make a trade. They will make a trade or two. We'll see what it is, all right, guys, we'll be back after the trade deadline.
Speaker 2: Smelling lady boys, mellie it Jimmy. If you made it this far, you'll love this next video. Check it out right here and make sure you Subscribe to The Philly Show for more Phillies coverage like this, multiple times a week.