Speaker 1: So still just here waiting for Andrew because you know he'll just show up whenever he wants to show up. And oh, look who's here today. Look who cares about this podcast?
Speaker 2: The executive producer of the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's Diamond. Thank you for coming in today, Diamond, You're.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Scott, even though I don't miss seeing your face in person.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't see your whole face because you're masked, and I like that, So keep it that way.
Speaker 3: Stay over there, Long Island guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, so so seeing you know, I figured Andrew probably wouldn't show up today, and I think we have Michelle from Survivor on today. I don't know nobody's here, so I had Diamond on standby because just nobody's connected.
Speaker 2: It's messed up. Yeah, what I'm like the Fallback Flan, it's so messed up.
Speaker 1: So this is episode one fourteen of Serial Killers. Isn't that crazy? We're at one hundred and fourteen episodes, not including the bonus episodes. Then we're at like one twenty.
Speaker 2: If there's a person who has listened to all one hundred and fourteen episodes, I'll give them twenty dollars. There is there is so find me on Twitter and I'll vendo you twenty dollars because I do not believe this, and you don't count as a person who's listened to all one hundred and you're.
Speaker 1: About to pay out thousands of dollars, so you know, all right, listen? So can you eat this one?
Speaker 2: What is it? Now?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can you eat this one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: How about this one?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? No?
Speaker 1: All right, Diamond, thank you for stopping by. Andrew.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm over it. This is why I don't talk to you anyway.
Speaker 1: Bye, Connecting, Connecting. He's here, Andrew, I love you, and he's not here. I'm gonna play this in the meantime.
Speaker 4: No Cereal with your.
Speaker 1: The young when you hand a jim Man, eat Cereal?
Speaker 5: Ma, your milk is more.
Speaker 2: I love to.
Speaker 1: Yet, Drewerial, I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I just wanted to mess with you after you were saying that for so long.
Speaker 1: You're such a jerk.
Speaker 5: You're such a jerk.
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy, Hi buddy, Hey, just say you No, Diamond loves you. You just missed her.
Speaker 5: Oh Diamond was here, she was here.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, I knew that you were going to probably blow me off. So I had her in here just in case so she could do serial killers with me.
Speaker 5: What cereals could she have had?
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing. It turned out that she couldn't eat anything and she left.
Speaker 5: Okay, which ones are we doing today?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Two, and three?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: I would tell you that like as we're recording, you know, because it's more fun that way.
Speaker 5: These look like healthy. I'm surprised you chose healthy cereals.
Speaker 1: Can we start? Are we waiting for somebody?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Michelle?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, I just wanted to play that.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Where is she? She's never on time? This girl, she.
Speaker 5: Runs on her own timeline.
Speaker 1: Is she sleeping still or no?
Speaker 5: I have to actually text. I'm going to go put these back and I'll text, yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you text her and say we're waiting. She's so tired from being on Fiji for so long, she's just sleeping. So what's been going on, buddy?
Speaker 5: Not much. I'm moving back to Jersey City tomorrow, so that's exciting.
Speaker 1: That's nice. I see that you're now in the hockey rink room. You've moved out of the billiard room and you're.
Speaker 5: Now the billiard room is over there, except my mom is doing a puzzle on this table, so I have to move it.
Speaker 1: I love everything about every time that you're there in your house with your parents.
Speaker 5: It's going to be interesting to see where I record once I move.
Speaker 1: Yes, stay right where you are. You keep moving your head away from the microphone and I'm going to have to raise the volume and it's annoying.
Speaker 5: What do you mean.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting until eleven oh five and then it's just me and you, buddy.
Speaker 5: I sent a text.
Speaker 1: You know what happens when guests are late.
Speaker 5: Oh god, yeah, I forgot. You're so strict. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Listen, you have the luxury of sitting in your house. When you're done, you walk upstairs and eat Cheetos and put your hand down your pants. I have to drive home an hour and there's traffic now, too, and I have to do instacart shopping. You know, I got to get out of here, make some money.
Speaker 5: It's actually working out for you. Is that good money?
Speaker 1: It's not good money, but you know, I just do it because it's something to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I was talking to people seeing how much you can make on instacart, and I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. It depends on what region you're in. Where I am on Long Island, they are oversaturated with Instacart shoppers. There's so many of them that you can barely even get a shopping order. As soon as one comes up, it disappears because some bot took it, you know. But then Danielle, on the other hand, in Jersey says that it takes her days sometimes to get a shopper. So I think it just depends on where you are and how many people are signed up in that area. I may like troll around in New Jersey next week just to kind of see what I can get.
Speaker 5: If I could reques, I ask you as my Instacart shopper.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. You can't. I'd love to be yours and Danielle's because I think that you would tip me well.
Speaker 2: Uh to be.
Speaker 1: But I you know, I found a pet coo that is doing dog grooming in New Jersey, so I think I'm gonna try to drop him off next week and maybe I'll pick up some shopping orders while I wait.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, Yeah, you go to hound around town. That's where Luna gets hurt grooming done.
Speaker 1: No, that sounds expensive. I'm just gonna go to pet COO. Can we start?
Speaker 5: You sent her cereal. You can't just not do an episode with someone who you sent cereal to.
Speaker 1: I get it, but I'm not gonna wait much longer.
Speaker 5: What if we just do four, five, six?
Speaker 1: No, Danielle has those?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so we're gonna skip one person to hopefully make sure that someone else doesn't skip us. What last week you said that you were going to start the show without Danielle too. How did that work out for you?
Speaker 1: Is she writing back to you? Oh yep, I can't do it.
Speaker 5: I'm stoned and tired, stoned and hired.
Speaker 1: Wow, what's you right, Andrew? It doesn't look like a very happy face you got there?
Speaker 5: She's signing on now. She was just doing some work.
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 5: He works. How do you guys work? I'm the only one that works. No one works as hard as me me.
Speaker 1: But this is work. This is first. When you're a guest, this comes first. You do work later. I'm sure anything she was doing was not pressing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, because this is the most pressing thing of all time. I I side first.
Speaker 1: I copied your sigh. Yeah you would edit edit, edit edit, can't wait to edit, edit, edit so much fun? Edit edit Edit.
Speaker 5: Well you maybe you shouldn't start recording like forty minutes before the show starts.
Speaker 1: Well, you might say something funny that I need. Uh huh, you rarely do, but you might.
Speaker 5: You're right, your brand of humor is just so on point.
Speaker 1: Move into the country. I'm gonna eat a lot of peaches. I'm just gonna start playing stuff.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm wilverd Brimley, and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. Oh, let's take a trip. Serial Killers visits the Cereal. Great, we haven't done that in a while.
Speaker 5: Thank god, these look interesting.
Speaker 1: Stop looking at things. You have to wait till we're ready to go.
Speaker 5: Maybe once I move back sometime in June, like maybe in two weeks, I'll come.
Speaker 1: Yay, there are you wearing sweat shorts? What are you wearing sweat shorts? They were like sweatpants that are cut? Yeah for real? Yeah? Is she connecting or because now it's eleven ten? Oh my god, I don't see any I don't see anything that says Michelle coming. Nothing.
Speaker 5: She's in here right now where.
Speaker 1: Sorry, hold on, it's just another millennial taking her time.
Speaker 3: I trust me. I'm not trying to take my time. I'm just juggling a lot right now, and I completely forgot.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 3: We appreciate Oh my god, No, no, no, no, I'm happy to be here. I'm just so working full time. So just I don't know where my head is.
Speaker 1: I don't know working. You're on TV shows? What do you mean working?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I don't know a mess and my calendar is a mess. I thought I had a podcast tomorrow, but it's today.
Speaker 1: I'm just well, Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode one hundred and fourteen. Believe it or not. I'm Scotty B. I'm Andrew and our returning guest.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm Michelle Fitzgerald from Survivor.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, how long do you think that you're going to be Michelle from Survivor?
Speaker 3: I will forever be Michelle from Survivor. Unfortunately, when you go and do something like Survivor, you are a Survivor girl forever. Yeah, And that's just the way it is. And until I go and do blow something out of the water and be on like Real Housewives or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I got to tell you I was Scotty from Extreme Couponting for a long time. I just can't shake it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, not even compare. You were on one fifteen minute segment of Extreme Couponting and from two thousand and nineties, still talk about.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's twenty eleven. And second of all, now I'm also Scotty from the Rachel Ray Show. So now I get two under my belt. What I also also I'm also Scotty from a Chain Reaction and I'm also Scotty from what other game show was I on?
Speaker 3: What I have to tell you, Scotty, I've only been on here twice previously. I've heard you talk about extreme coup bunting before, so yeah, you're really hanging on to that legacy.
Speaker 1: Well can I tell you? Oh and coming soon, I'm going to be Scotty from a news Day's article about shopping during the pandemic.
Speaker 5: Where he also talks about extreme couponing in the article.
Speaker 1: Well you know why not? All right, can we get started because I got a lot of editing to do. This really sucks, So I sent you both little creepy baggies of cereal a couple of days ago. Now this is cool. Because we're getting into the new serial episodes because I've started finding all these new ones that are coming out, very highly anticipated, brand new cereals that are out now, and I've got most of them from my secret squirrel Joel at shop right and now now you can help review them, all right, so if you would grab, I don't know because the cereals that we're doing today are all new. So go ahead, let's go in order. So number one, and Andrew, you can help me because I'm guessing there's a new movie coming out because this is Minions from General Mills. Oh, Vanilla Vibe the Rise of the Grow. Is it grow? Is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: Grew?
Speaker 3: I don't know, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: I have never seen a Despicable Meme movie. I've never seen a Minions movie. Really no, no.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, plans for tonight you really.
Speaker 1: Need to well anyway, this is Vanilla Vibe naturally and artificially flavored sweetened corn cereal with marshmallows. And I tell you I love this box, Andrew, and you know it because there's all kinds of activities front backside. You can build a cereal launcher.
Speaker 3: What I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So next time you're in studio, I'm going to launch Cereal at you with the Minions launcher.
Speaker 3: They're so creative, the Minions, like all of their stuff is always so creative. They do a good job of like integrating themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, well, let's see how well they do with taste.
Speaker 3: I don't feel optimistic. My boyfriend saw this bagging and he's like, what is that? I was like, I don't, I don't know. The colors are bizarre.
Speaker 5: I think they're supposed to be minions because they wear pants, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, they're blue and yellow and the eyes are the marshmallows. So if you could probably build them with cereal, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think I'm gonna build them, but I'm just gonna pour them in a cup and eat them.
Speaker 1: So I bet, I bet if you arranged a bunch of them on your little table there, you can make a minion out of them.
Speaker 5: I'm so good on that. I'm going to pass.
Speaker 1: And do you know that a minion, if you're a Jew, is like thirteen people or something like that. Did you know that? What that's what they call a prayer minion when they need a certain amount of people to pray it's called a minion, but I don't know how many people it is. I'm the worst you ever. It's like twelve or thirteen or fourteen or something like that.
Speaker 5: This actually really good in the milk.
Speaker 1: Bowl and basket one percent milk I'm using. Oh please, Michelle, you're not using almond milk, are you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I am. I try to reduce my dairy intake.
Speaker 1: Because it's been giving you diarrhea.
Speaker 3: I don't know. My stomach is just a hot mess as of quarantine, so I just try to limit anything that could make it messier.
Speaker 1: I got you, well, at least is it the refrigerated one or is it the shelf stable.
Speaker 3: Boss, it's shelf steak.
Speaker 1: I'm so disappointed in you.
Speaker 3: I'm working with limited resources here, my trader like. I mean, it's like the post apocalyptic. It's insane.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like we were becoming friends, but I'm not sure with the boxed milk.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I was already questioning it last podcast when you talked about your weird shrimp from the diner, so.
Speaker 1: Which I haven't had since. So we're good. You swayed me away from that. All right, let's eat this before it gets soggy, although you do like soggy cerea. But let's try it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I'm invested. This is amazing.
Speaker 1: Just taste like cookie crisp. Just tastes like vanilla cookie crisp kind of does.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Really like it.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's not much vanilla flavor, but it does taste like vanilla old school cookie crisp, but they don't make anymore.
Speaker 5: I'm a fan. I give this three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'll go so far as to give it four bowls. Pretty good, cool?
Speaker 5: Traumatic?
Speaker 1: Was it dramatic? It's only a spoon more than you gave it, dude, is a drama?
Speaker 5: What do you give it? Michelle?
Speaker 3: Wait? What were your guys ratings? I like it? See, I want to eat the whole bowl.
Speaker 1: You know, I tell you that's good after all this time for me. You still don't know what the rating scale. I know you don't.
Speaker 3: I know, I just kind of guess. I just kind of throw it out there. I think, No, no, I know what the rating scale is. I know five five spoons is the top, right, No bulls, five bulls is the top, and a spoon is a half point So I know it, but the problem is is that I don't know like what qualifies a good judging. I want to eat the whole bowl, so that's good for me, right, So I put it at like four.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe you got like an earwig that crawled into your ear and messed with your brain because you can't remember a rating system after you've been on the show three times.
Speaker 3: I know. And it's just wait because the disappointment will follow what. I also don't remember the weird chant that we do at the end.
Speaker 5: I love that. Wait. Okay, so this was good, but then the other two look healthy ish.
Speaker 1: All right, well I'll explain in a minute. Let's move on. Let's move on to uh number two? Please. Okay, that's another new cereal that just this just came out. We've been doing.
Speaker 3: An okay, okay, hold one second, can you get me two bulls? Oh?
Speaker 1: She has a servant.
Speaker 3: Now can you get me two bowls?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: You actually only need one more bawl, and I'll explain that in a minute. So just one ball is fine.
Speaker 3: What we're doing a dry taste of the cereal.
Speaker 1: No, we'll get there in a moment.
Speaker 3: I could just put it in the bag.
Speaker 5: No, it's wait, I'm gonna put milk in the bag and eat from shake it up?
Speaker 1: Why not? Don't have to do dishes? Then? Wait, so we didn't even discuss, like, please Andrew ask her some Survivor questions.
Speaker 5: Dude, I feel like she's on twenty two different podcasts talking about Survivor stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to not talk I'm totally cool not talking about it.
Speaker 5: I mean, Michelle, did you enjoy Survivor? Would you go play Survivor again?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was so fun. I mean, well, I actually didn't enjoy being on Survivor because starving dreaming of cereal is not as pleasant as being on a podcast actually eating the cereal Goodbye. Watching it back was really fun, like that viewing experience is everybody is like, you know, you get to watch it with your family, your friends, everybody's amped on it.
Speaker 1: I hear it.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 1: I mean every time they rerun the Extreme couponing, I mean I sit there and live tweet. I watch it with my family. It's spectacular and they run it a lot, so you know, it's a great experience.
Speaker 3: I mean, I haven't seen it yet, but I'll keep my eyes pled for that episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, please do all right, So let's go to surreal number two.
Speaker 5: Guy who wears the varsity ring from like senior year of high school and still wears their like senior ring. Like, get over a dude. It was twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: I wore it for many years, probably until about five years ago when I sold it finally.
Speaker 5: Wait, you wore your ring?
Speaker 1: Elvis used to make fun of me on the air all the time. It's been a long he's always confused. I never had a high school ring. It was my bar Mitzvah ring, and I wore it probably until I was about I don't know, twenty eight or something like that, and then I just kept it in a drawer and I sold it a couple of years ago. Don't tell my parents. They'd be so upset. Oh my god, I hope they don't listen to this.
Speaker 3: You pwned your barbets, right, Yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I just sold it. I needed cash. I found some gold place and sold it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, let's get you on, cameo Scottie. Because let me tell I don't think that he shouldn't be pawning things like that.
Speaker 1: A friend of mine actually just said that He's like, Yo, did you hear about this thing called cameo where celebrities go on and they sell their their you know, greetings. I said, nobody wants my greeting. What are they gonna pay me five dollars to say happy birthday? Julie Scotty be here from Extreme Couponing and Rachel Ratio, and I just wanted to say Hi, I hope you have a great birthday.
Speaker 3: I actually think that yours are way better than mine, so I think you should get on it.
Speaker 1: What do you charge?
Speaker 3: And I charge forty dollars okay for like a minute and a half greeting from me.
Speaker 1: And I bet you know. Business is really good right now because you're fresh off the island.
Speaker 3: It's booming. My cameo business is booming.
Speaker 1: Well, that's okay, My instacart business is booming. I got a shopping trip to do right after this.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right? When if you get star.
Speaker 5: Cord cameos from your house, the other has to go sit in a supermarket during a pandemic, that's right.
Speaker 1: I gotta wait online with massis and gloves. It's great. So we've been doing a lot of these Kashi Go cereals. Lately, it was the Kashi Go Lean line and now it's just called Kashi Go Other stuff, And this one is Kashi Go Show. It's a brand new one in the line and it's coconut almond Crunch, and I'm very excited for it because I do like coconut cereals and there aren't that many around that actually have chunks of coconut in them.
Speaker 3: Plan this intentionally, you know, I have coconut PTSD, and I feel like this was intentional.
Speaker 1: It was because I was imagining coconuts falling on your head while you were trying to gather nuts and berries on the island exactly.
Speaker 3: I spotted that this was a go lean from a mile away.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: As soon as it was sent to me, I said, here we go.
Speaker 1: These are that big. These are big ass clusters like these are the kind of size clusters that will cut the roof of your mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm breaking them up.
Speaker 1: Okay that no, that's fine. But I assume that they were going to poke through the bag when I mailed them. And I really apologize for the creepy shipping. You know, I put them in like old other boxes because it's all I had laying around.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was super weird.
Speaker 5: You just open the box up and you're just like, oh great.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is happening here? All right?
Speaker 1: Cashi Golian Go Shine coconut almond crunch. If you're ready, you may eat.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: You know, even though I know that it's real coconut, it tastes like artificial coconut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it kind is like a peanut colada in a way.
Speaker 1: You're right. I do taste that a little bit, very crunchy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, almost too crunchy, I would say.
Speaker 1: I think it's just okay.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little like I'm getting some sandy.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I'm sorry. It's because it dropped on the floor before I sent that, and I just picked it up in the back.
Speaker 3: Okay, got I gotta get it. Oh no, I can't. I don't feel super supportive of this one, and it might just be my coconut and sand vibes, Like I feel like I'm back on Survivor and I'm not loving that experience for myself. But I think I'm going to give it two bowls.
Speaker 1: Okay, look what's on the back of the box. How weird sand that you know what crazy. There's a beach on the back of the box.
Speaker 5: Actually, you're doing a cartwheel Own Survivor. Did they use that for the box?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, when you eat the cereal, you can do ar wheels. That's what they're telling you.
Speaker 5: Ok. I feel like it almost has a papery after taste. I know that sounds weird, but it's like very dry after Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go two balls. That's all I can give it. I'm sorry. It's not terrible, but I don't really like it. I was really excited for the coconut because there's little shavings of coconut in there, but no need something else. It's missing, maybe a little chocolate chunks or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh no, I could do something else, though.
Speaker 5: I get this two balls in a spoon. I don't hate it, and I like that it tastes like a peanut flatt. It makes me feel like I'm on vacation, even though I'm in quarantine.
Speaker 1: All right, did you write a Michelle I forget? I'm sorry, I'm old.
Speaker 3: No, it's okay. I give it two bulls. That's where you got your two bulls from you? So I might heard my rating And then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had a copy. Sorry, I can't be original at all. All right, well, thanks for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode one fourteen.
Speaker 3: What what what about the third thing?
Speaker 1: Oh there's no third thing. I'm sorry, I didn't send you anything else. Oh check. Oh okay, all right, well let me explain. So I made a mistake. You know, it's not very often that I do when Oh, hi, Luna, look at Luna. Back there, high sweetheart. Here's the problem. So bag number three is actually Multimeal golden Puffs. They're the rip off honey smacks. Yeah, but here's the issue. Back in episode ninety six. Back in episode ninety six, we already did them. So this is the first time that I ever actually duplicated a serial by mistake. But in my defense, Andrew, hold on, in my defense. Look, these are the ones that I bought. Okay, yeah, Multimeal bag hold on back here in the Cereal museum.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a museum.
Speaker 1: Now, these are the ones we did. It's in a box. So I just I didn't put two and two together, and I forgot that we did them in the box. So I bought a bag of them. I mean, Michelle, you're welcome to try them if you kind of I mean.
Speaker 3: They're just sitting in front of me. Of course I'm going to try them. I made my sister go fetch me a bowl for this.
Speaker 1: Scott, He's like, all right, you might as well try it, Andrew. You know what, here here, you know, let's do this. Andrew and Michelle both try it. Andrew, I'd like to see if your rating is the same that you gave it back in episode ninety six.
Speaker 3: How about that for consistency purposes, Let's see how this goes well. I mean, this is going to be the test and if people should really trust you, that's right.
Speaker 1: This will prove whether or not. Andrew just pulls ratings out of his ass and just says things that he wants to get over with.
Speaker 3: I for sure, just pull the ratings out of my ass.
Speaker 5: You don't do a scientific research method like Scott does.
Speaker 1: I hope you don't pull anything out of your ass, because you probably still have tapeworms from that Fiji island.
Speaker 3: Facts. Okay, I like this eyebols really yeah.
Speaker 5: It's the perfect to me. It's sugary.
Speaker 3: It's just sugary, but it also has like crunchy outside but it's also kind of like soft on the inside. So yep, the texture is really good and the honey is coming through. I love Yeah, I'm all.
Speaker 1: In now, Andrew. If you remember in the last episode that we did one of these ripoffs, we had the Millville one, and I had said, how they look like little vaginas if you look at them really carefully. Look see they do?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they definitely do look like little vaginas.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, and you failed. You know here, here's the thing. I give it four balls in a spoon, and do you give it five?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm all in, all in.
Speaker 1: You gave it four balls in a spoon last time.
Speaker 5: Well, I got bumped up.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe the ones from the bag taste differently from the ones from the box. How about that. We'll say that let's sugar.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I also think coming off of something that was pretty flavorless and not a great texture does amp this one up quite a bit?
Speaker 1: I got you. So that definitely skewed the rating.
Speaker 5: I think, So, okay, what do you give this show?
Speaker 3: I would give it four balls in a spoon because I don't know, it's not my like Top of the Top, which I'm only going to give a five to my top of the top.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's how it works.
Speaker 5: I pretty much I give five.
Speaker 3: Oh, so now I get the ratings. I get it. Now, I got it.
Speaker 1: Maybe by next time we have you, you'll do it. You'll do it right there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one can hope.
Speaker 1: By the way, any of these honey Smack type cereals, even the knockoffs, have the highest sugar content of any cereal ever anywhere. It's been proven in studies that it is the worst cereal for you as far as sugar goes. But that's why it's so delicious.
Speaker 5: That's so interesting, my favorite. You can't go wrong with it. It is like a nearly perfect cereal. I am Oh. That means, in my opinion, isn't it isn't it?
Speaker 1: I am h O. Isn't it a humble opinion?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it honest? That's right? Is it honest or home?
Speaker 3: I'm sure. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: You millennials, you millennials should know all these little things. What do they call it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I have to google it all the time.
Speaker 1: I have to learn them because I have two young girls and they're going to start talking like that, and I have to know all of them.
Speaker 5: Know which one I never ever remember?
Speaker 3: I I r L what is it?
Speaker 1: It's something in real life? Yeah, I forget that.
Speaker 5: I don't understand it. I've looked it up several times and been like, this is the time I remember it. Still haven't remembered it.
Speaker 3: So we're not hit. That's moral of the story. We're too old to be hip and that's just that's just it.
Speaker 1: Andrew, you can't remember anything because you're a dirty potsmoker.
Speaker 5: What who said that? Also, get with the time, Scott. It's called legalization. Get on board.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I just were listening Amy and I were listening to the episode from last week and you're like, oh, you do drugs, And it was just I don't know, it was very funny.
Speaker 5: Well, also, you still wear your Dare T shirt like your bar Mitzvah ring that you pawned.
Speaker 1: First of all, my T shirt from my bar Mitzvah was not Dare. It was a radio station T shirt and I had I Got the Power. It's Scott's bar Mitzvah on the back.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's pretty cool for this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you want to be in radio from like your.
Speaker 1: Since I was eleven.
Speaker 3: Wow, I actually followed your dreams. Wow. See, I gave up on my dreams a long time ago, and just like have been floundering through life.
Speaker 1: Well they could still come to fruition. Andrew, he doesn't know what he wants to do in his life. Look at him there in the billiard room.
Speaker 5: Wow, I feel personally attacked. Thank you so much for that. Also, can I quickly go back to something? Yeah, you had a radio themed born Mitzvah.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have to show you the pictures. Yeah, every every table was a different radio station. There were there were little radio things on each table and everyone was a different radio station. It was so cool.
Speaker 3: That's so creative. Yeah, I bet the playlist was fire.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but I do remember that we had the like the hottest barmits for DJ on Long Island. He has a special appearance. All right, listen, this is just getting out of control.
Speaker 5: So I actually I can't. There's just al I'm blocking this out.
Speaker 1: You should come to my house. We can watch my bar Mitzva video. It's it's really exciting.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow, that sounds like a horrible way to spend today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so many people in there that are dead. I tell you, Oh my god, what I mean, it was like twenty five years ago.
Speaker 5: Your sense of humor. I feel like since quarantine has started has literally spiraled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, it was way more than twenty five years ago. Holy hell, it was like thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: Wow, crazy?
Speaker 5: Are your girls having a bot mitzvah.
Speaker 1: No, we're not going to talk about that, but no they're not so anyway. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode one fourteenth. Thank you so much for joining us. Michelle. It's always a pleasure to have you here.
Speaker 3: I love I always love coming. Honestly, eating cereal is my favorite pastime, So I'm down good. It's great.
Speaker 1: But next time, please can you use cow milk because it just kind of makes me nuts?
Speaker 3: Okay, I will. I'll sacrifice my internal digestion system for you.
Speaker 1: Scotti, no problem, how But if I get you some lac tape pills.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can get on board with that. You can send it in a creepy like you know, the creepy three creepy bags plus one single lack tape pill. Just red flags are going to be You should see what I send to Andrew's house.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, this time I will say the package was great because they got three boxes of Eggo cereal, so can't complain.
Speaker 1: But we're going to be excited for the one you get tomorrow, so just just wait.
Speaker 5: Quick question, Michelle, did you have a sweet sixteen?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I did not know. My parents didn't believe in lifting me up at that young age. I was not allowed to have parties of any sort.
Speaker 1: What parent wants to spend like fifty grand on a stupid party for their kids?
Speaker 3: Geez, I know, I agree, but all my friends had them, so I lived vicariously through them. You know.
Speaker 5: Here'd you get a candle at one of them?
Speaker 3: Of course I did.
Speaker 1: But see the only thing that's kidding me. The only thing that sucks is you didn't get any gifts back. You were giving all these gifts out. That's why people have parties so they can get the damn presence back.
Speaker 3: I know, but I have to say I started bribing people at about age fifteen to like get in their candles. Like, I kind of pained the girls you were going to have seat sixteens, And then I was like, all right, get in real close.
Speaker 1: Did you wear the big giant socks when you took your shoes off so you could slide around the dance floor and play Coke and Pepsi.
Speaker 3: Probably I don't. I don't remember that much in depth, but I'm sure I got I got jiggy.
Speaker 1: With it, and that song was popular right around that. You don't know what Coke and Pepsi is, Andrew.
Speaker 5: I have zero clue what you're talking about with Coke and Pepsi.
Speaker 1: Wow, Michelle, you no, Wow? That must be like it. That must be like a really eighties bar Mitzva game that they would play on the floor, like to Date yourself. But this file is super long and it's gonna take me seventeen and a half hours to edit, So let's get out of here. Wait, what do you know?
Speaker 5: Do you know if the pawn shop still has your Barnmut's the ring? Can we like maybe set out on an expedition to find it. I feel like I need to get you this ring back.
Speaker 1: It's not a pawn shop. I sold it to a gold dealer that's melted. It's gone. Unless some other dude with an name starts with S is wearing my little diamond s on his finger. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like you need to post a picture of it and then we'll set out who knows, maybe someone has it.
Speaker 1: I have to look to see if I have a picture of me wearing.
Speaker 3: It somewhere, Like I just envisioned a pinky ring, like that's all I can, like a gold pinky ring with a little s well.
Speaker 1: I mean, at this stage of my life, it would only fit on my pigy because my fingers are big and fat.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Oh by the way, Andrew, I'm below two hundred again. What's up now?
Speaker 5: Congratulations? Good you lost your quarantine weight?
Speaker 1: I did all right? Please follow us Serial Killer's PC. That's cereal with a C and liken. Subscribe on things right, yeah, Andrew.
Speaker 5: Anywhere you can listen to podcasts, just hit the subscribe button. Do you know, Scott, We're actually doing really good on some gers. We have like a couple thousand now.
Speaker 1: Because people are bored, so they're finding things to listen to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kind of true.
Speaker 1: Michelle, plug yourself, okay.
Speaker 3: Follow me on Instagram, mish underscore fits. Follow me on Twitter and that's about all I got for you. Follow me on cameo and I'll send you a really lackluster minute and a half of me congratulating your son and daughter on their botmitzvah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do it for five bucks. It'll be way better.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: Can you charge five bucks on cameo?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's a ZERI minimum, Scott.
Speaker 5: I think you need to get into the cameo game. They're ten bucks formerly of Extreme Extreme Couponing twenty eleven. Listen if they ever do an all star season, like Michelle was just on, I feel positive about it, Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well thanks for listening. Have a great week. We'll see you on Friday. Until then you're ready, Michelle, she doesn't know the chant. Oh crunch, Okay, are we counting and say no, no, no, just say crunch. So just yeah, crunch crush unch.
Speaker 3: It did great.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Michelle, Thank you.
Speaker 5: I really feel bad and I feel like you need to get that bar MIT's for ring.
Speaker 1: We got to take a picture, Andrew, can you do it? Don't worry Michelle, you look great Okay, And my hair hasn't been this long since I came home from Sleepway camp in nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: I feel like everybody is trying to figure out how to grow out their hair and they're all like, let's try it now. Oh yeah, So I feel like this could be good for you. Maybe you become a surfer boy. At the end of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've done something to your hair since we last saw you.
Speaker 3: It's it's darker, it's dirtier. Oh significantly dirtier. All right, I'm just struggling my way through this quarantine. One Day at a Time, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Oh, one Day at a Time, Andrew Golden Girls?
Speaker 4: Is that from the Golden Girls? Is that a show? Is that a soap opera?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Is that a song? One day Time?
Speaker 5: Oh? My god, Jordan Sparks had that one song One Step at a Time?
Speaker 1: God, you guys, seriously, wait, Michelle, when were you born ninety ninety? And Andrew your nighty one yep? One day at a Time? No, come on? What you never had One Day at a time and they just did a reboot of it on On it takes one Day at a time.
Speaker 4: I'm so lost.
Speaker 5: It's like you're just you're You're just shouting things at this point, and I'm just like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Mackenzie Phillips, Pat Harrington, he was the he was Schneier he was the handyman had cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve. No, no, okay, well.
Speaker 3: You're really showing your age here.
Speaker 1: It's so messed up. It's been in repeats for years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I just have missed every single one of them.
Speaker 1: I gotta go home. I gotta sit in traffic because there's traffic.
Speaker 3: Are we rounding that corner? Like are we all about to reopen our lives and everything goes back to normal and traffic is back.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean things are not really back to normal, but traffic is back. It's so strange, like it's now taking me an hour to get home again, and I hate it so much.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry for you.
Speaker 1: You just sit on your couch there, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Hi Will, Bye, Thanks guys, Bye, thank you