Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you you get email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's talk a little bit about Biden nomics. This White House makes me laugh. And we'll get to other emails and things like that and the Epstein stuff here in a little bit. But the White House makes me laugh because it's honestly, you know, I despise politicians, all of them, Republicans, Democrats. I just don't like them. I don't trust them. And it's not as if I think there's been some kind of real tender heart occupying the White House for really ever. They're all presidents, they're all ambitious, they're all this and that. But this White House, as I've described them before or is honestly the most soulless I can think of. They can't they can't even bring themselves to pretend to have a soul. Remember Joe Biden's still out there every time he gets around the military telling people his son died in Iraq. That's what that's that he had close to true. Remember when our troops died and Obama met or Obama. Biden met those families, and Biden got there and he couldn't help himself. It's just who he is. He checked his watch because he was so bored the whole time. Oh my gosh, when is this memorial? And I just oh, it was several times. The families mentioned that it was several times. Just checked his watch. Oh my gosh, when's this over. They're just soulless. And because they're so soulless, everything is a new campaign. Everything's a new word campaign. Remember I remember this in the campaign. It makes me laugh. Remember the no Malarchy busy, at the no Mallarchy bus and they're always rolling out a new buzzword out there. Oh, tramaga, mega maga, all these terrible things. Well, now apparently they think they're going to be allowed to campaign still or my theory is wrong. And now they're launching something new called Bidnomics. Now, before I play the coren Diversity Higher clip, let's just say the thing about lies. Skilled liars will know this. Lies need to be believable, all right, believable. If I if I came on the radio tonight and I said, hey, guys, I've enjoyed it. I've enjoyed your time. I'm kind of done with the whole radio thing, TV thing. I'm done with being a world famous author, very powerful. What's a powerful conservative group, or think a Heritage Foundation. I've actually been hired by the Heritage Foundation to be their spokesman, and they're gonna pay me free red lobster and life is good, and so I've decided that that's around I'm gonna go. You would believe that, don't worry, none of that's happen. You would believe that because that's at least believable. But if I was to come on here and say, hey, giving up the radio life, no more cheeseballs and sour patch kids for me, I have decided to dedicate my life to becoming a professional horse jockey. Horse jockeys are famously about five feet tall, one hundred pounds. You would laugh and roll your eyes and say, Jesse, that's ridiculous and stupid. If you're Joe Biden. I realized there's precious little that you can point to that's good when it comes to economics. But when people are suffering twenty plus percent inflation since you got into office, that means everybody they don't think they don't feel they know they're poorer. Everybody is poorer right now, all of us. Everyone, unless you've had a greater than twenty percent pay increase like a promotion at work since he got into office, everyone's poorer. You are, I am. Everyone is. But they decided they're going to roll out Bidenomics anyway, and even the White House press staff is not really buying. It's very four.
Speaker 3: Percent of Americans of who the president's handling of the economy. So is there a risk that this new branding couldn't backfire? And are you confident that this new messaging push is going to change American's opinions of the president's handling coty.
Speaker 4: So we believe our job is to continue to speak to the American people to lay out what it is that the president is doing on behalf of American families. And that is important, and we have the data to prove it. We have the numbers to show that his economic policy has indeed worked.
Speaker 2: That's not going to work for people. It's a bad strategy. And if you're Biden, because he's screwed up so much, I don't know what would be a good strategy. Probably just the standard divide and conquer racial politics of communism that the Democrat Party has become today. That would probably work. But I know this coining a term named after you for a bad economy not generally a bad idea. Although I really want to start. I want to start something new, and I'm not exactly sure when to go or how to go about this, or what to do about this. I really want to start naming things after me. I was reading something this morning about Alexander the Great and how he founded that city in Egypt and called it Alexandria after himself, and he founded many cities. It was something insane, like seventy cities or something like that, and named most of them after himself. And I want to do that. I want something. I want Jessandria. No that sounds oh, that doesn't sound right. Something I'll think of something. But I want things named after me. I want cities, I want stars, I want entire economies. I want everything in fact, just like Trump does with like Trump Tower. I want a line of Jesse Kelly buildings. Only what Chris and on the side of him, it'll just be my face, like a big mural of me. It would be awesome. Oh, emails. Hold on, Chris, this slow this music thing is like a one or two second delay between when I pressed the button and when the piano starts. Can you take that out? Is there like a rewind thing or something you can do on this? Can you edit these? You can edit it? Well? I didn't know, Yo Skippy. Oh sorry, Yo Skippy. You were telling a story about Scipio Africanus having dinner with Hannibal, and you said you'd tell us in just a moment about conversation. How long is this moment? I did forget about that. Hannibal, after he had been defeated by Scipio Africanus, ended up having a conversation with him about who the best general was. And remember Scipio had defeated Hannibal at the end. I don't know that you would argue Scipio was a superior general to Hannibal. That was at the end, after Hannibal and spent all of his time kicking the Romans around, and Hannibal Hannibal, of course, said Alexander the Great first, and then he said, what is that guy's name? Peeris that Pyrrhic Victory? The guy who the Pyrhic Victory is named after. And then he said himself, and he put himself above Scipio Africanas. It's one of my favorite stories ever. It's one of the great stories ever. And then Skippio scoffs at this whole thing and says, what, well, okay, well, you're putting yourself above me. Okay, what would it have been if you'd have beat me? And I forget exactly how it was put, but essentially Hannibal said, oh, it would have been above Alexander one. I love that kind of confidence. That's wonderful. You know who shouldn't have any confidence. Dome Kamala Harris plunges to lowest record low for vp net favorability. There's just as we talked about before, there's no salvaging this woman's reputation. There's not. It's not possible because she's in her late fifties. It doesn't matter how many life coaches and publicists and people like that you hire. You can't turn this person. No, not that you can't tring this person into a likable human. Mythe nothing you can do. You can't put anything inside of her anyway. Let's change the subject here. I'm going to talk about Olivia Dalton.
Speaker 3: From the White House leave Attorney General Garland committed perjury when he testified under oath that Delaware US Attorney David west Cooper in charges outside of this district.
Speaker 2: I don't have any comment on this. Did Merrick Garland commit perjury? I think the chances are not zero. Merrick Garland might be in trouble. And the reason I think Merrick Garland might be in trouble is, remember he's a nobody. Biden hired him just as kind of a screw you to Republicans because Republicans wouldn't let him be a Supreme Court justice. And since that moment, Merrick Garland, remember he doesn't run the DOJ. Yes, he's the Attorney General. But the DOJ, especially the top lieutenants, they're they're full of Obama era committed apparatics, I mean full blown communists, and they're the ones who actually run things. They're the ones who are sending the FBI after school board parents and things like that. And Raeric Carland, he's not in charge of a thing. He's just a lackey. So I think he might be in trouble because I think they might toss him to the wolves I think they might just let him go. And of course, don't worry. He'll be fine even if they managed to impeach him, which they won't. It's not like the Senate will convict even if they managed to compete compeach him. If they managed to impeach him, he's just gonna ride off into the sunset into some other lucrative law career, lucrative career in college or something like that. All right, it's enough of all this before we get back to emails and keying someone's car and little things like that. Let's get to Jeffrey Epstein. But before we get to Jeffrey Epstein, let's get to your phone. You see your cell phone company their garbage? Does this stuff from Larry Fink make you man? So? Has that your business been hurt by the State of Florida not supporting your ESG efforts. I don't use the word ESG anymore because it's been entirely weaponized. You know that Verizon's all about ESG. Right, If you don't believe me, go look it up at and T is about ESG, T mobiles about ESG. Go look up Pure talk and ESG and tell me what you find. Tell me if you think you should still be funding those despicable companies. You see, my bill for a family of four got cut in half when we switched to Puretalk, same five G network. I have a patriotic company now that I pay for my cell phone every single month, and it feels a lot better than paying money to those filthy companies. And it takes ten minutes on the phone. You can keep your phone, you can keep your phone number. Do you think that you should take the money you work hard for and keep giving it to people who hate you and hate your country, hate your values, people who are trying to break your children? Do you think you should do that? Pick up your phone dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. That'll save you an additional fifty percent off your first month pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. All right, all right, speaking of kids, let's talk about Jeffrey Epstein, hang on truth attitude. Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Now, let's dig into something here. This is a little long, but the DOJ they decided they were gonna dig into one of these real profound mysteries out there. How did Jeffrey Epstein die. Obviously we all know it was suicide. Right, So the international jet setting billionaire sex trafficker who hauled young women, young girls, i should say, from all over the world to be abused by him and many other powerful men, the most powerful man in our society. Do I need to remind you how many times? Well, I don't know, Jeffrey Epstein was checked into Bill Clinton's White House? Did you know that? In case, well, hold on, hold on. Maybe you don't believe me. Maybe he's Jesse Bill Clinton ever checked him into the White House. You're right, somebody who worked for Bill Clinton checked him into the White House. So maybe we should go talk to that guy. Except we can't talk to the guy who checked Jeffrey Epstein into Bill Clinton's White House because that guy was not only found strung up from a tree, he had a shotgun blast in his chest and they never found the shotgun. And I'm not making this up. They ruled it a suicide. You can look that up if you think I'm just doing radio fodder. It was ruled a suicide. So he hung himself, shot himself in the chest with a shotgun, and then threw the shotgun in the river while he was dying. Is that whatever anyway? So, okay, we can't talk to that guy. I forget about that. Okay, So well, I guess we'll never get down to the bottom of the Clinton stuff. Let's deal with other powerful people. Who else was maybe associated with Jeffrey Epstein? Oh would you look at that? Huh? Bill Gates. Once the richest man in the world, Bill Gates. Bill Gates, who has repeatedly called for depopulating the earth. He's currently trying to make synthetic meat. He wants to force you to meet He forced you to eat in a lab. He also sold you that vaccine. He was a big vaccine guy. Don't worry you trust him. He's fine. No, he's fine. Bill Gates. Who was Look, I don't know how close they were. I've never been there. Who knows, But I do know this. Bill Gates used to have a wife, Melinda Gates, and she she was so revolted by the relationship of those two that she cited it in a magazine article for being one of the reasons that she was driven away. And then Bill Gates, do you have that clip? Chris? Then Bill Gates, it was really funny he was so close with Epstein. He was asked about it, and I thought his answer was, well, telling, is there a lesson for you, for anyone else looking at this? Well, he's dead, so you know in general you always have to be careful. Ah, well that says a lot. Anyway, after this, Jeffrey Epstein gets arrested and while he's in jail, he commits suicide. And this is really one of those fascinating things about the world we live in now. It's not just you and me, it's not just us the anti communists, even Normy. Norm doesn't believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. No one believes that. Okay, the camera's malfunctioned. Remember they actually told us the cameras malfunction. The camera's malfunctioned, and the guards happened to fall asleep. And then this is maybe the best part of it. Only two guards, only two of the workers, were actually charged with the whole thing. And I know you're going to be shocked by this. Stunned. They each got a deal for no jail time. Wow. So they went digging for who was responsible, and they found the guys. Response to what was those guards and they oh, they don't have to go to jail. It'll be fine. It'll be fine, don't worry about it. In the end, I'd love I'd love to know where those guards are today. I'd love to know. Tell you what I'd love to know. I'd love to know their financial situation. I bet that would be fascinating. I wonder if employment wise, I wonder if they landed on their feet somewhere. Let me tell you what now, I haven't actually looked this up and I really have it, but just a hunch, I'm just guessing they're not on unemployment today and probably doing okay. Probably doing okay. Anyway, the DOJ decided they're going to dig into this because this looks bad, guys, and we're going to dig into this, and we're going to find out who's responsible. And this is some of it.
Speaker 1: Tell us what more we need to know about this report? Yes, man, This was one hundred and twenty page report as a result of three years of investigation by the Inspector General of the Department of Justice, and it doesn't really add much to the picture of the basic facts here, but it really does present a portrayal of a cascade of negligence and misconduct by employees of the Federal Bureau of Prisons that this report says allowed the conditions to where Jeffrey Epstein was able to take his life that accused sex offender. What it says is that, for example, he was supposed to be monitored every thirty minutes he was alone in his cell in this New York federal holding facility where he was facing sex trafficking charges, but he wasn't, and the employees lied about it. They noted that they were making the rounds, but they actually weren't making the rounds. His cell was supposed to have been searched for things like extra bed linens and extra clothing which can be used in suicide attempts, which he did have, but that cell never was searched. He was supposed to have a roommate, but he didn't have a roommate, and so he was essentially left in his cell for four hours.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I just one of the things that I find so interesting is he hung himself from a bunk bed that's like four and a half feet tall. So either Jeffrey Epstein is a midget or I don't know how that's supposed to work. But anyway anyway, So that's the deal. They put out a report and you're not gonna believe it. They found that it was the staff at fault. Nobody else did anything wrong. There's certainly there were no threats, no bribes, there was no coercion, no nothing. They found the culprit and it was those guards who they've already put on trial and let off without jail time. And I guess we could all just wash our hands of its guys. And do keep in mind that not only it does a client list exist, they sealed the trial of the lady who has the client list. That's one. Two. Don't forget this. They'll ever forget that. The FBI has all the tapes. Well they probably destroyed them, but they raided the island and they have all the tapes. Don't forget that. And don't forget to get your male vitality stacked from chalk. I should mention. Do you know the difference you will see in your entire life when you start to get your tea levels back up to where they should be. Estrogens are eating away at your tea levels. They are, we can't help it. During the plastics there in the water, there's precious little we can do about it. Chalk is here to reverse it naturally, because we can't out chemical the chemicals. Let's get natural herbal supplements in our bodies. Male vitality stacks for the ladies. You want to be bursting with energy now, even in the afternoons without a cup of coffee. Female vitality stacks. Ninety days, That's all I ask. Give me ninety days. And then, not only do I want you to email me and tell me how you feel. I want you to tell other people how you feel. This is what natural herbal supplements can do. Choq dot com promo code. Jesse, you're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is the Jesse Kelly Show speaking of Epstein. Before we move off this and get onto keying cars in the rear Admiral House. Democrat work for Epstein's tax and political fixer. That's Stacy Plasket of the Virgin Islands. She worked with Epstein. Amazing how many Democrats seem to be tied to Jeffrey Epstein's Oh isn't it anyway? Let's move on. We have to get down to the to the emails. Chris Jesse can you do a PSA. I am full blown Trump, yet I will vote Republican nomination regardless. Seeing a lot of people say if Trump wins, not Ron, I'm not voting for the Republican or vice versa, regardless of the nomination we all need to support, unless it's a low TGP that somehow stomps Ron or the Donald. Look, I am voting for the Republican nominee once the primary is over, I am. I do. I should probably say this though, what Chris Chris said. What if it's someone crazy like Chris Christy, Well, that's what I was about to bring up, not that specifically, but this is why, for the most part, I don't judge how the people vote, the reasons other people vote, the way they vote, or if they choose to go a route that's completely different than the route I go. I just don't judge. I try not. That's probably not true. I try not to judge. If someone came to me right now and said Chris Christy is a good example, because nobody likes Chris Christy. If they came to me and said, Jesse, I'm voting for Chris Christy, I would ask why, and if you provided an answer that was legitimate, not some bunch of crap. And if it was a legitimate answer, Okay, I get it. I'll tell you what. Chris Christy does debate very well because he's he's a lawyer. He's one of these kind of fearless debaters. Yes, I better back Chris Christie because I think he would do the best against Joe Biden in a debate. Okay, that's certainly not going to be my list of priorities, but at least you have priorities and you're voting for them. These people people will email in. I actually don't get much of this because people know exactly where I stand, and I've been honest about it. But you do see people say I'm voting for Trump because of this, and I say, yeah, good, those are good reasons. I'm voting for trumpcause I love his foreign policy. That's a great reason to vote for Trump. Yes, good. I'm voting for Ronda Santus because of what an outstanding governor he's been. He's got a proven record. Yes, that's a great reason to vote vote for Ronda Santis. I feel like people sometimes want me to argue with them. I just want people to participate. I want people to care enough to get involved. The problem is not the people like you, no matter whether you're on Trump or DeSantis or Christie or whoever else. The problem is not people who are committed maybe voting a different way. The problem is people who aren't committed at all. Of course, I'm voting for the Republican nominee. And I said all that to say this, I'm, to put it mildly, extremely displeased with the GOP. I know you're gonna find that shocking. I call them the low TGP. But I'm very, very disappointed in the GOP. I because of that, have thought before. I'll tell you what. Emotionally, I've gotten to the place before where I'm not going to vote for the Republican and I have actually done this before, not voted for the Republican, now not voting for the Democrat either. I'll leave it blank. I'm not mad. I'm not sure how I feel about those decisions. When I've made those decisions. I don't know that I was right. I don't know that I was wrong. I did it on purpose. I said all that to say this, I said, I want you to have a reason right if you email in and say, Jesse, I'm not voting at all. If the Santis wins or Trump wins, I'm not voting at all. I don't like either of them. They both suck whatever. I'm not voting at all. And this is why. And you had a reason, man, I understand that. Or maybe you're one of these hardcore black pilled types, one of these what they like to call collapseitarian types who just you want to get that. You want to get the train roll, and I should say, let's just burn it down quicker so we can get all this over with. Maybe you re email in and maybe you tell me, hey, Jesse, I'm voting for Joe Biden or the Democrat. And this is why I think that the country can't be saved and the GOP can't save it, and I'm just gonna vote all Democrat and try to burn the thing down so we can get the thing over with before. I don't necessarily agree with that, but I still wouldn't judge you or be mad at you. I understand that way of thinking. This is why I don't get caught up in This is why I don't talk about the primary a bunch. I don't find it to be that interesting. It's definitely not that interesting yet. We'll talk about it more as we lead up to it and try to analyze it as best we can. But this is why I don't get so emotional. He wrapped up like I see so many people are on the Trump to stay that say, oh my gosh, she sucks, He's evil, you tell I'd find all that to be rather ridiculous. To be honest with you, I just do. But as long as you're voting for a reason, as long as you have a reason, that's good enough for me. The problem is the people who don't care at all. The problem isn't you. Democrat State senator arrested after admitting to king a car with a Biden Sucks bumper sticker. Most amazing thing about this story is that this is a dude, not a redhead. He's a dude, and he's sixty nine years old. These it really is some sort of a mental illness. When you have waded into communist politics, Marxist politics for so long, like so many of these people have, they're really there's You're not even recognizable as a human being, a sixty nine year old man. I don't know about you when I picture a sixty nine year old man. I picture a grandfather, possibly even a great grandfather. But either way, you are a grandfather. You probably drive too slow. You have a lot of wisdom because you've lived almost seventy years on this planet. You're probably a responsible human being, a relatively normal person. Maybe you have one too many whiskeys on a Friday, but it's sixty nine years old. I bet. I bet the house gets cleaned up. I bet the trash gets taken out in time. I guess I just have this vision of old men that what, there's a sixty nine year old out there key people's cars like some scorned woman. What these people? Man? All right? Hold on more emails? I toit. You would be an email round up. I don't have time for any more of the sad music. Chris the delay. I can't take the delay anymore. I can't take it. Jesse just wanted to say, me and my ten month old car or my ten month old daughter are riding around the farm listening and enjoying to the show. That there's a farmer and his ten month old daughter listening to the show on a farm somewhere makes me freaking smile. Man Jesse. Even if both people don't have the ac PIN doesn't mean if you see one, initiate the conversation. Listen, thank you. Yes, that's right. If you don't have your ACPIN, remember, I think there are still some. I'm not sure about that, but I believe there are still some left. If you bought more than one copy of the Anti Communist Manifesto, go get your pin. But if you see anyone in your ACPIN in an acpin anti communist pin, go greet that person. Greet them, Sit down, break bread, dear symmetrical philanthropist. Oh, I forgot. We had to start the fake charity like Jesse Kelly is Nice to Kids foundation. We have to remember to do that. By the way, he said, as a perspective hire for this important position. I propose a name for this glorious the Jesse Kelly Foundation for Saving Lives, Uniting society and helping individuals excel Slushy. That's actually freaking brilliance. Oh gosh, he didn't say I could say his name. I don't. I'm not gonna use that, but dang, that's freaking good. We do have to remember to set up the fake charity, though, so I can look good in front of other people and look like I give back. The importance is looking like I give back the Jesse Kelly is a good person and nice to kids foundation. I think it's awesome. I think this is something we can go with. All right, talk about the rear Avril headlines. I didn't get to some emails. Talk about your dog. Did you know? I sent a video to an advertiser yesterday. Sometimes every now and then we'll have to send audio bits or video bits back and forth to various suits and advertisers. Is just part of the job TV and radio and stuff like that. And this one I had to do at my house. And I'm filming at the house, and of course I get twenty seconds in the video and here comes this big fluffy idiot Dogfred. He has to walk right into the shot and then examine me and then PLoP down right at my feet, right there in the middle of the shot. I didn't even bother me doing it. I give up. I give up. I don't even know why I keep giving him rough greens. It's just okay. I love the idiot and I want him around. The wife actually accused me yesterday of being quote the most pathetic one with the dog, which is a bald faced lie. But I do love him and I hope he lives a long, long life. I love how a wonderful he is with my family, and I want him to live healthy. And that's really the reason we give him rough Greens. It's a nutritional supplement, all natural. We pour it on his dead food. Dog food is dead. There's no nutrition in that food. It's just empty calories. But my dog gets nutrition because I give him rough Greens. Go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse give it to your dog today, Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse. What Chris, We can make jokes. It's fine, you get that right. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Chris, don't make up words for you screwing up things on the soundboard either, Yes you did. You should have heard the word. Chris just tried to make up a lie because he knows I don't know what I'm talking about. To excuse him, screwing up putting our soft music on the soundboard. Remember, we wanted ernest music, and we did that super important experiment on the show the other day to pick the music, and then we landed on this song. I'm gonna tell you the exact second I hit the button and then you wait and you tell me when you hear music. I am hitting the button in three two one. Now that's like a two second delay. Yes it is, Yes, it is quit lying, yes it is. No. No, And Chris just tried to call it, what did you call it? A fade fader, a fade in. No, that's not a fade in. That's a period of silence. There's no music there at all. There's nothing fading there. You're stupid. Pete buddhaj Edge consulted China Tied group pushing gas stove bands and electric vehicle mandates. Would you look at that something we called before, something we've tried to explain before. It's hard for us on the right to digest this because it's so much more advanced and professional than our side. If we have to be honest, there's this vast network of various communist groups, a communist think tank here, a communist nonprofit here, a communist activist group there, and they're aided by all kinds of communist media and communist university systems, and the communist donors, big boy donors, spread money around. So there's always a group working with this or working with that. And what that does is it gives these insane communists a cover of the appearance of legitimacy. It gives them the appearance of legitimacy a gas stove. We want to eliminate these gas stoves, but these people won't just let us do it. How are we gonna do it? Well, here, let's just we'll fund this and fund that, and will fund this group. We'll call it a think tank, or we'll call them scientists or something, and we'll have them put out a study explaining why your gas stove should be taken away from you. And then when we try to eliminate your gas stove, will simply say, look, so all the studies say they're bad for you. Haven't even read the studies. So many studies, it's just a study, fest, study, study, study. That's how they do things. That's how they wreck everything. That's how they're wrecking our food supply. They're going after. Look with all this gas, coal, oil, they're going after fertilizer. That's all still going on. There's an ongoing effort to destroy our food supply. How freaking horrible is that? Do you have emergency food for when the blackouts and brownouts come rolling on through? For when China hits us with an EMP? Do you have emergency food for when something ugly happens? Whatever that ugly thing may be. It might be view ugly. You don't know. Listen, it could be this ugly. People didn't know what that's Randy Winingarden. Are you ready for a food shortage? That's this ugly?
Speaker 4: People didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: No one needs that kind of ugly. So get a four week food kit from my patriots supply. Huge savings right now, I should note on a four week food kit prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. That's where you get a good deal on an emergency food kit. Don't shake your head, Chris. That was Randy Weiningarden known as communist John Denver running cover for doctor Fauci.
Speaker 4: First off, people didn't know what to do, you know, I think both Fauci and Wilensky are being demonized in a.
Speaker 2: Way that's wrong.
Speaker 4: They were trying to do the best they could.
Speaker 2: It's funny how quote different parts of the system seem to always work with each other. Right, Why would the head of a teacher's union be so invested in protecting Fauci in Malynsky. It's almost if they're all as if they're all just different fingers on the same communist fist? Who is uh, hey, Chris, who's that guy who talks about that kind of thing all the time he's on the radio. Is that it's it's not Buck sex then, Chris, Although it might be Buck two, but it's me. It's rude, freaking rude. Everyone's rude to me, Jesse. I introduced you to I was introduced to you. Oh, speaking of which I was in do you introduced to you? By Buck Sexton? I can't talk. The episode you did with him and Parnell is amazing. You all should do more of that. But then to my surprise, I learned your mentors Michael Berry, who's another personality I follow in respect. How did you meet Buck and Michael? Thanks for all you do well. A lot of people may not know this, but back when I was running for Congress, I would often do various media hits, just trying to get your name out there, trying to raise money, trying to get yourself nationally known. I was doing random hits with Buck Sexton on the smallest radio and TV shows. You can imagine a decade ago, that's how long Buck Bucket I have been doing various media things together. And then he ended up with you all the huge Clay and Bucks show, and I ended up here, And it's just kind of happened that way. I've known Buck Sexton a long time. And now here's a headline by you, you know, the thing, headline, We didn't get to State Department to spend nearly fifty thousand dollars pushing trans inclusive policies on Indian corporations. Of course, America is going to spread its national religion abroad. Catholic Church in Orlando set a blaze on the anniversary of the Dobbs decision. Again, there's only room for one national religion, and the national religion of LGBTQ is never going to sit and stand for a heretical religion like Catholicism or Christianity. Or frankly Islam or orthodox Judaism. None of these things are going to be allowed to stay pride. You know what, I can't do any more pride stuff, DeSantis said. Trump already promised historic mass deportations and didn't do it. He didn't have anything out of the ordinary. Yes, the primary fighting is coming. It's really heating up now. It's going to be so much fun. I can't wait till the debates. That's going to be great. Elton John claims disgraceful US laws barring child sex changes are like a virus. Huh, like a virus. Huh. So Elton John wants your son to have his penis chopped off behind your back. Just heads up for you. The old rocket Man. Judge denies DOJ's motion for special conditions of release and to seal witness list and Trump classified docs case. This is good news for Trump. This is a judge in Florida. Remember Special counsel Jack Smith tried to not have this case brought in Florida, but had to have this case brought in Florida. This is of all the indictments New York, Washington, and probably Georgia, this is the one where Trump I think has a real shot of getting out of it, just because it'll be a different jury pool and because the judge is so far not laying down for this. I am not going to redebate the Iraq War. According to John Kerry, of course these people will get us into endless wars. He'll endless amounts of people wreck everything, and then in a matter of minutes they'll say, Wow, we're not going to rehash old stuff here. Gosh. All right, I want you to email me Jesseat Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, you love, your hate, your death threats, all are welcome, don't forget. You can download the podcast on iHeart, Google, Spotify, and iTunes and we will be back tomorrow to do it again. All right, that's all