Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast Slight Reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby Yeah.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn Boys Slice Time for episode three sixty one and beyond.
Speaker 4: Happy New Year, David Brody, Happy New Year is scary Jones, although it's well, it's the first time we're seeing each other. But it's the fifth. So what's the cutoff date? Have we established this?
Speaker 3: We've always said it was the fifth curby your enthusiasm was Larry David says.
Speaker 1: It's the fifth or the sixth?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, roughly, it's the status What is it? The statute of limitations? Is that right? Yes?
Speaker 4: Well I went, yeah, I had a nightmare about you and the podcast.
Speaker 1: I what way I dreamt wearing I had nothing to do with what you were wearing. I'm not wearing.
Speaker 4: I dreamt that we had a brilliant, award winning episode and it was hysterical and it was three hours long, and I forgot to record.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought you were gonna say your your a billion dollar sound system crashed. No, that that would probably be in our favor because that buy a nude sound system, right, you know? All right, So have you ever done anything in radio that you weren't recording? And you got messed up and like you never you didn't have it, you lost it. No, not the way you did. Yes, well, two things happened to me. When was your fault? What I talked about where Scary turned off my aircheck machine when I was taping my only time ever DJing on Zeewoo.
Speaker 1: David Brody Radio showed debut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now here's the thing. I did find the cassette of the air check. I do have part of it up until you turned it off, so I have to clean it up and edit it. But at some point I'll play it on the podcast because I've learned one thing about my DJ skills.
Speaker 1: I'm a much better writer. There you are. And what was the second time.
Speaker 4: So we started doing? I started doing phone taps. We called them nutcrackers back in the day, and I was the only one doing them. So I was relatively new working at the radio station. I was probably there a few months, well maybe a year, maybe a year when Elliott left and I started doing the prank phone calls. So I was in your studio which we called the Zudio the Zoo studio, and I did a prank phone call on a woman who apparently was called for jury duty, and a family gave me her information and said, you know, she's expecting a call from the court. She's very nervous, terrified to be on jury duty, and she's afraid she might get put on like a murder trial and have to go to jury duty for like a long time. So I called her, pretending to be the the uh the state of New Jersey, you know, the the uh whatever, the judicial system, whatever, the courts from the jury pool, and I asked her. I started grilling her about could she keep a secret and did she know of any of these mob people? Like did you have any connections to the mob? And so I was making up mob names and I said, I was like, do you know uh Jimmy the Weasel and Hatchet Steve and uh.
Speaker 1: And She's like, no, I don't know them.
Speaker 4: I said, are you sure you don't know two thumbs Tony Like no, I wasn't because you know, we need to make sure that you you're you're unbiased. And I said, you know, we have to sequest you for about six months. No, I can't be away with my fami. Oh yeah, it's gonna at least six months. Anyway, I had this great phone tap. She was going along with it. She was upset, she was yelling, and then I looked and I wasn't recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't met it up.
Speaker 4: That was when we were recording with that machines, like that machine over there, and I had had play and record and then you hit pause until you're ready. So it was blinking and I didn't unpause it. So one of my favorite prank phone calls never got.
Speaker 3: Never got recorded. We'll never never see the light of day. And there's no proof that it ever existed.
Speaker 1: This could be all. This could be a lie right here. We just don't know, you know.
Speaker 4: I'd like to think I would come up with a better lie. That's actually what happened. They called a woman, you know. So that's the two times that I didn't record.
Speaker 1: So I'm back from Florida. Yes, I know, I've been all over the place. Haha.
Speaker 3: Scary is on vacation. Brody's doing AI videos about me. We'll talk about that in the Brooklyn Boys. I have some stories, I have some controversy. I have some things that are gonna get you. I'm so angry about this. It's gonna make you angry. Something that happened to me on an airline. But we'll talk about that tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Oh you gotta keep I got it, got it all right, Okay, keep an asshole in suspense. I'll tell you tomorrow exactly.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, So this is the feedback show, you know, the talkbacks, and as.
Speaker 4: You know that about the sh show, the show did like a month ago, case.
Speaker 3: Thebert three sixty one. You're a mean one, mister scary. The only the only problem is, as you know, these things cut off. iHeart has a way with just deleting the old ones, and for them, a week or so is old. So uh, there's only gonna be a few of these, that's the bad news. The good news is we're gonna go commercial free here because there's seriously not enough to do. Uh you know, to put a commercial break in the middle, so you'll sorry, So wait a minute, Wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, Oh yeah, comercial free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I mean they say if it's under fifteen minutes, you don't have to put a commercial break in there. So congratulations, you heard commercials before this, you'll hear commercials at the end.
Speaker 1: But we're going commercial free for the new year. Baby. Wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 4: I'm all about that, but that means we don't make any commercial money.
Speaker 1: Not for this episode.
Speaker 3: There's only about twelve talkbacks because thank you iHeart for deleting all of them before the Christmas.
Speaker 4: As a man of the people. I'm only kidding about the commercials. I'm just glad that we're back and we can provide at least twelve. Although you know, I'll tell you what, if we get any good talkbacks between today and tomorrow, maybe we play a couple on the Brooklyn Boys as also a way to remind people about Slice time.
Speaker 3: That's correct, all right, that's a great idea. All right, But here's all we got. And I'm sorry, but this is what we got.
Speaker 5: Danny P from bayon New Jersey, Danny David Brody.
Speaker 1: Well, first off, Danny always Brody is scary.
Speaker 7: Oh did you write a jingle.
Speaker 1: For Evan and Tiki for them movie? Yes? I did.
Speaker 7: They just played it.
Speaker 1: It's Monday the twenty second at around five thirty five. If you explain who they are, what is he done? Yeah, he's done?
Speaker 4: Okay, So Evan and Tiki are the afternoon show. Oh they were the afternoon show on w FA and a sports radio station on the planet. Tiki Barber used to play for the Giants soon to be Hall of Famer at some point, and a guy called in and said, hey, guys, I'll tell the story on the Brooklyn Boys again. I'm sorry, he said, hey, I sent you guys a jingle for your new show, moving to ten o'clock from afternoons. They're moving to a little earlier in the day to middays. I sent you a jingle like a month ago. I never heard back, and I sent it to the email for your podcast. So Evan says, well, I didn't get it. He says, I'll let me check. He says, let's check our email. He goes, If I find it, I'll play it right away. I won't even listen to it. I'm excited. The guy's like, yeah, I'm a musician. I make I play my own instruments. I sing this whole production thing for you.
Speaker 1: They're like, all right. He goes, listen.
Speaker 4: I just want to let you know if we play it, you know, we'll give you credit. But we have no money. There's no money. You can't we have no money to pay. Your guy's like, I don't care. So he goes, all right, listen, audience members, listeners. If you write it jingle for us, we'll play it. We just can't pay you for it. Yeah, so that is a David Brody challenge.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: So. I ran to AI because I don't have a band anymore, or orchestra or whatever musicians, and I quickly put together a really good jingle with a I wrote the lyrics and the inflections and everything. Uh, and I sent it to the email address and I said, hey, I heard you guys talking about the jingle.
Speaker 1: I wrote this.
Speaker 4: I'm a song you know, a song parody writer, and I love you guys. I listen all the time. Feel free to use it. And I signed it David Brody good, not who I used to work for, just David Brody. That was like at two thirty in the afternoon, and later in the day, around five thirty, my phone starts blowing up with text messages and phone calls. People are listening and they're talking about me and my jingle. However, however, there was a problem, and I will explain to you what the problem was on.
Speaker 1: The book, okay, and also let's tease ahead.
Speaker 3: I had dinner next to Rock Royalty and I didn't know it until after he got up.
Speaker 1: Yesterday. Oh, I don't even know this.
Speaker 3: Me and my dad went out to dinner. We went to Lundy's Brooklyn, my father and I. We went to Lundy's. Remember Lundy's they reopened in Red Hook, Brooklyn. There was only three tables in the whole dining room, because what do you expect a Sunday night after New Year's three tables available?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, there were only three tables of people eating, my father and I, a family, and a table of Rock Royalty.
Speaker 4: And I know who they were shocked. You would have recognized him in a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: And what are you shocked about?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 3: I was shocked at I did not recognized recognize until after he got up. Well, I took a picture with the chef owner who knew who I was. Will playing on the brook Balls Brody Brody. You would have run over for a picture anyway.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, yeah, right, Hey guys Laura from Marylyn? Scary, What is wrong with you?
Speaker 8: He's a kid if it was an adult, but even then it's a sign.
Speaker 5: It's really not a big deal.
Speaker 8: The Jingle Bowl tickets are technically not yours.
Speaker 5: You could have given the kid a ticket for him and his mom or him and whoever. It's really not that big of a deal.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I wonder were you a spoiled child, or were you not giving things and you worked hard for it?
Speaker 5: Some of the things that come out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: The ladder, the ladder, okay, the ladder. Because the third born was was spoiled. That would be my brother. I was the firstborn. I'm not liking the new tone, her tone for the New Year here, I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm hating it. Not liking the tone. I'm hating it. She continues.
Speaker 4: She continues, Let's see if she can further make my blood boil.
Speaker 5: Drives me a little nuts because it seems.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, who's driving who nuts? You're driving me nuts right now? Again, Happy New Year. Let's start on the right foot. Let's let's bring it down, calling you out, bringing down twenty five, roll down the tone.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is twenty twenty six. Okay, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Hear talkback was left in twenty twenty five regarding your twenty Yes, this is old excrement that we're going to flush down the toilet after this.
Speaker 8: Love it man drives me a little nuts because it seems like you have no heart, But then there's times it seems like.
Speaker 5: You have a heart. So I don't understand why.
Speaker 8: Especially if he was a young child and not a grown adult trying to fool you, why you couldn't just give him the ticket and then you embarrass him on top of that, this could affect him for the rest of his life. You embarrass him in front of a bunch of people.
Speaker 5: There was no reason to douse.
Speaker 1: Okay, what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: In case you didn't listen to this episode, it was basically people with signs who basically wanted jingle ball tickets.
Speaker 4: And you know, I feel like, basically, no, this.
Speaker 3: Kid, this kid took a side of a box, ripped off the side of a cardboard box and in pen wrote give me jingle ball tickets. Sorry, that does not deserve tickets. If you would have seen I only had three pairs, And if you would have seen posters, all the posters with people had like electronics going on their posters. They literally had battery operated posters with lights and everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, people put hours and hours. Those are the people that they would beat. They'd have their own tickets. Those people need to be rewarded.
Speaker 4: First, did I sing you can't have money on the sign and go buy tickets? I probably should have seen probably had no money.
Speaker 3: I probably should have probably should have just ignored him and not singled him out tickets.
Speaker 1: No, I want to give him tickets.
Speaker 3: So the worst Hey, congratulations, the worst done sign. What would the audience have done to me if I would have given that kid tickets? They're like, the kid has a cardboard box with a big pen, and.
Speaker 1: That is this is the same kid in the in the Christmas Shoes song. Yeah, I know, what is it, Oliver Peace?
Speaker 4: I want Yeah, that kid was hungry for tickets and you told them to go starve. No, I can't. I cannot do that in front of thousands of people. It was tiny tim, and you scrooged him.
Speaker 1: Give tickets away.
Speaker 3: I probably should have just brushed aside and just not not singled him out.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: I'm with Scrooge. You're a mean one, mister scary exactly that. That's exactly why we called the episode that.
Speaker 8: Yes, Laura from Maryland, Okay, all right, I applaud you for standing your ground in that store.
Speaker 5: I cannot stand.
Speaker 8: And I worked in retail for many many years when people don't honor things when.
Speaker 5: There's more than one there, or they pretend they didn't see it. So I applaud you for that.
Speaker 8: They were just trying not to give you that, and it seemed like no one wanted to work there.
Speaker 5: Anyway, so at least she got it.
Speaker 8: Thanks, Laura from Maryland, give this the paper menu. Don't ever give anything to that guy again.
Speaker 5: Especially since she didn't thank you, left it outside for a long long time and didn't even make you aware that they were there.
Speaker 8: So if this guy ever asked you for anything ever again, you say no, sorry, and.
Speaker 5: You need to tell him why, because that's just rude and disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Okay, it sounds like Laura from Maryland doesn't have a lot of more in her life.
Speaker 1: No, No, she's three for three. She's got three. She's got issues going on there.
Speaker 4: Something something's bothering there, my friend, paper menu, she knows you're Boosie Bass.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, Laura from Maryland. I love all serv I love the listeners, I love the slices, I really do.
Speaker 4: I'm loving Laura from Maryland.
Speaker 3: But my god, did someone give you colon your stocking for the Holly days.
Speaker 4: Let's bring let's dial it down a little bit. She didn't have a nice sign. You would have given her a call. By the way, I got a paper menu story. We uncovered a scamboni last night at an Italian restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh I love about scamboni.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, brooke them bowls. Paul from Jersey, Merry Christmas, Happy Hankah, Garry. I was about the whole conversation about uh, the guy not knowing about Hankah. I only heard about Hankah when I was loven when I moved to the West, we didn't have that in the country I'm from. Who knew never heard of it until I got here half or forty years old.
Speaker 5: So it all depends on what environment or where you grow up.
Speaker 7: Now you know, now that I know, it's Hankah, not you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, enjoy Thank you joining yours, Paul, and thank you for not raising your voice as you usually do.
Speaker 1: On your talk.
Speaker 4: Yes, he gets very upset when you point out what time he left the message. Stopped doing that years ago, Yeah, years ago, three episodes ago. Maybe Paul, I did want to ask what country you you you came from where they didn't have honakah. I'm pretty sure they had honakah. What you didn't have was Jews. That may be what you didn't have. But Honakah exists as a thing all over the world. But I could see where maybe your town, or your your city, or your country maybe is not known for the Jewish population.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I really thought everybody knew what you know, what it was, but okay, no, but we moved on. Paul came from the Bensonhurst Brooklyn of Europe, apparently whatever.
Speaker 9: He always scary, scary. I have to admit, you're probably denied the homeless kid who probably heard from a shelter that they were giving away tickets. If you just show up with a sign.
Speaker 2: He made a sign, and you not only denying him tickets or you humiliate the homeless kid.
Speaker 1: Damn scary. How can I say it's part of his Here we go and Brodie about a week ago. We could go, we could go. Yeah, Skerry didn't hear it. So there you.
Speaker 4: Got a week ago.
Speaker 1: We aldgo with this Bobby schmurder. We could go.
Speaker 4: They call her Stephanie, we call her Heffanie. Oh boy, oh, he continues, Oh he's on. That's a song. Of course, it's a song by the way, between Laura and Jan Valdez. I think that's the entire talk back Doud blesso. Then, so we have an episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you for thank you for granting us this this episode.
Speaker 1: Hold on, mister Scary Jones.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, go into your doctor fat Loss. Uh go doctor one hundred skinny jeans. I don't know what his number actually is, but scary. If you don't go there, you're just gonna scay.
Speaker 10: Do you want to hit five hundred pounds, because that's what we're gonna be at five quarters scary five hundred pounds. If you don't do doctor fat Loss, I'm saving your life, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm at a crush from this right now. Oh he's continuing. By the way, that could be my new name, mister skinny Skinny Jeans instead of Scary Jones.
Speaker 11: He broken Busky book Brodie, and he's always Brodie is scary, Because Brodie, I need you to tell me your Christmas Day Chinese food order. I know we've heard her before, Just tell it to me again.
Speaker 2: Please, just just indulge me.
Speaker 1: Please tell me your Chinese food order.
Speaker 2: On the fifth.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, actually, I had Chinese food on the twenty fourth because I was invited to Paper Menu's house for Christmas, and so I spent Christmas with the Paper Menu family, which was wonderful. So my my Chinese food order on Christmas Eve was ros Pokelmono vegetables, uh pan fried pork dumplings at the place that doesn't put sky ins.
Speaker 1: In them, and I had Oh I want to Oh I had?
Speaker 4: I had how special pan fight noodles, no vegetables, no scallions, a large white rice. And this is a place I went to that has the you know, the regular Chinese noodles to get for the soup, but they also have the homemade fat ones, so I got bags of both.
Speaker 1: That was my Chinese food, all right. And then I had Battalion. He's not done, he's not done. So what the truncker in his last tub?
Speaker 9: But actually meant and he said it didn't fast, so probably didn't catch it. So it's Chile.
Speaker 1: For La cola.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Scary is not gonna get it regardless because he's not a spicy food guy, so I don't think he's gonna get Chile betal. So what he should get is a port grind Elvino, Scary Jones, go out there and ask everyone story. I know you mentioned in the Big Show you don't care about wine snaps, but get some bino. It's the best one I've been told for bougie people like you. If your bogie, guess.
Speaker 1: I have to I have to learn how to pronounce it.
Speaker 2: First and last, Banalis, which is you, Oh, Felice being Jeno, the felicit that Jeno the posit TV that positive and good vibes for New Year, right, good vibes to all the slices.
Speaker 4: Thank you say vibes, sad vibes, good vibes, good vibes, vibes, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that that is something that we should all strive for here in the New Year.
Speaker 1: I agree with you on that. M And this person gets to.
Speaker 3: This person gets the award for the first Brooklyn Boys talkback of.
Speaker 1: The New Year.
Speaker 4: Well you say, oh the wait wait you say they get the award, you mean they get the the.
Speaker 3: Price, the honor, the prize, no prize, no prize, just an honor, right, certainly.
Speaker 1: No prize coming from this place. Yeah. And that was it. Wow, that was it was good. That was That was the twenty six Oh no, I'm still going. They're just dead air. Can I tell you something.
Speaker 4: I'm very disappointed because Asian Mike messaged me on a platform that was not social media, still going, and A messaged me to tell me he left talkbacks. They must have got erased and he was gonna leave more.
Speaker 1: You needn't leave any all right. So that was.
Speaker 4: That was, And I had an AI video to remind people to leave talkbacks tonight.
Speaker 1: That one went over like a wet fart. All right, let's continue.
Speaker 6: Hey, Brooklyn boys, it's Caitlyn En.
Speaker 5: Oh Caro to s.
Speaker 6: Wanted to check in. We haven't left to talk back in a while because I've been worried that they were going to get deleted.
Speaker 1: Smart.
Speaker 6: First thing, I'm giving myself the job as the plan making sure you guys are following through on your plans of things to do that you say you want to do on the podcast. But do you ever do.
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: We need a task manager here.
Speaker 5: So okay.
Speaker 6: First thing was Indian Matt. He owns that restaurant and Hoboken. Did you ever grow there? I know he promised you guys a free meal. Second thing, Smorgasbord, Smorgas board.
Speaker 5: What the hell is it called? Oh you can eat buffet in Pennsylvania. You guys got to make it there.
Speaker 6: Third thing, Jesse Bryant promised you guys are free. Well you he told Brody about a free Hudson trip.
Speaker 5: Did you do that? Let us know? No, love you.
Speaker 4: Guys, No, next summer for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still okay. We didn't. We didn't, We didn't.
Speaker 4: We were going to go to the buffet and then Scary backed out.
Speaker 3: That would be the shady Maple Buffet in uh right, Amish country, right somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're there. So here's what I'll say.
Speaker 4: Scary is gonna do something to lose weight in the first quarter of this year, So I would say maybe March or April we should maybe plan a trip to the buffet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, this is the last one. By the way, we're over fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: I heart might see that and just throw commercials in any way, but we tried to give you that gift.
Speaker 12: Hey, Brooklyn voice is Maria from Union City. Happy New Year to you guys. I wanted to address how you said that Spencer was the biggest slice of them all and no offense to Spencer. Hey, Spence, but if we're gonna say the biggest lives, I would never think of Spencer. I would maybe think of, you know, Jamie from Queens or MJ from MJ or Juan Valdez, butera Spencer.
Speaker 5: Spencer leave a talk back.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna actually clarify and say that Spencer is probably the biggest slice amongst people who are related to related to show members and right or or show members or management. I mean, if you think about all the world of iHeart Rea Radio, iHeart media, and you know employees and DJs and the back of house, in front of house, I would say that that Spencer's right there along with Vinnie from Sales. Vinnie Vinnie from Sales loves us listens to every episode.
Speaker 1: What did we give a name for him? Is he Vinnie Vinnie? Make a deal?
Speaker 4: You gave him a name once. I don't think can deals deals?
Speaker 3: But Spencer really, I mean, I don't think of a showcast member who listens. I don't think you know, I can't think of anybody so so in that world, he's He's the biggest slice. Now, as far as you all who we've talked and are active, we are not going to get into who is that you. We love all of you, but that's a whole other differ, that's a whole other hemisphere. So yeah, so we do appreciate the talkbacks.
Speaker 4: Well, we appreciate Spence, Spencer, We we appreciate you. We're not trying to diminish. Yeah, but who's listen, who's to see who? The people always say that they call radio stations like, oh, I'm your biggest fan, or they could they talk, are your biggest fan? You can't possibly be, but you're a big fan. You're you, and we love to have all people be big fans of ours. I'm sure all celebrities like to hear people say I'm I'm a big fan, but you know, I'm your biggest fan. Is sort of a cliche at this point, or like they got the call radio station, Yeah, I'm a diehard Mets fan.
Speaker 1: What are the kind of like who says I'm a casual Mets fan.
Speaker 4: I call sports radio stations to talk about a team I'm casual about. The word fan is short for fanatic, So of course you're you're a die hard fan. That's the whole point of calling a radio station to talk about your sports team. So we appreciate all fans. Last night, I was a Steelers fan.
Speaker 3: I want to see I want to see Aaron Rodgers just try try for one more before he finally himself calls it as I love him. You know what, he's the he only won one super Bowl, and you know, I feel like the guy is due and I feel like he's he's you know, you rue well, he's that old that that great play, that old, old old player who's about to be taking out the pasture. He's gonna win one for the gipper, like win one more, you know, I feel like, but he's not gonna listen.
Speaker 4: Just want to talk about a feel good story about old guys. Talk about Philip Rivers who retired from football a few years ago and came back this year out of shape, overweight, and jump back on the field with the Indianapolis Colts.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll give you that one too. Like that, these are the people five years old.
Speaker 3: I think I want to see these people in the playoffs, all right, before the new does the new regime take over his.
Speaker 4: I went into the game last night with a couple of things on the line. Number one, I'm in a family pick them league, which means every week you pick all the games on who you think is going to cover the spread, which team's gonna win. And I was in second place and all I needed was for the Ravens to win by more than five and a half points, but nope, they lost. And in my fantasy football league against one of my arch rivals from high school who tries to beat me every year and it makes it his goal to fuck me over, I was up and ESPN Football tells you I had a ninety eight percent chance of winning. I had Derrick Henry for the Ravens. He had Zay Flowers for the Ravens wide receiver. Oh my god, he cushed it two touchdowns. So I was up by I think eleven points going into the game. Derrick Henry has not scored less than like twelve points in like ten weeks. He's solid for twelve points. Yeah, and Zay Flowers has not scored more than fourteen points all year.
Speaker 1: Basically it's a showing.
Speaker 4: Lamar Jackson found him twice in the open field. Lamar Jackson is my backup quarterback. Why because I drafted him high because he's a superstar and he had a shit year.
Speaker 1: So last game of the season.
Speaker 4: I benched him because he's been killing me right, so now now he decides to be a superstar and throw to say Flowers, right and just and so I lost to pick them because they didn't win by enough. They lost actually, and I lost fantasy football on the last five minutes of the game because of that past to save Flowers.
Speaker 1: So f at all.
Speaker 3: Now, if I heard inserts commercials, you could blame David Brody.
Speaker 1: We are up to the thirty minute mark.
Speaker 3: I don't know we're gonna get away with this one, but yeah, because and why are we talking about this fantasy football and stuff? You might not probably don't care about it well out of talkbacks. So so we're just going blah blah blah. He brought up the football I did, I did, all right, all right, we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm the Brooklyn Boys. Also Elvis Duran in the morning show.
Speaker 3: The Big Show returns to the radio on Wednesday, January seventh, and that.
Speaker 1: Four week hyate is no two weeks off in two days? Boys who in a half weeks and.
Speaker 3: If you don't count company holidays, it's ten days.
Speaker 1: Get light reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby, de
Speaker 12: Free