Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hello, thanks for being here. They put out the and I don't know if it was already announced or not, the inductees who are being put into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this year, because I know they put out the people that were nominated, but I never saw that they announced them. And why this it matters coming up in a second. But I'm reading through the names and I mostly want to see if Lunchbox knows any of their songs, because I think he'll know and have heard of the bands, but I don't know if he'll know any of their songs. And I've been a voting member for years now, well one, Oh, it's just the first last year.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought like many years.
Speaker 1: But I don't think I got a vote this year. And I wonder if it's because we talked openly about who I was voting for last year. Maybe because we did a Bobby cast and we just went through it all. We broke it all down last year. I talked about how the process worked, who I was voting for. We actually all voted together, but I never got the voting envelope this year but surely they don't follow the Bobby cast. The Rock and A Hall of Fame doesn't follow the Bobby cast. Right? What did I vote this year? Or did we just talk about who should have been in? I did two year? Man, I'm doing lots of lots of Hall of Fame and I've only last year was the first year I got to do it? Really, you think I did it this year too? Here are the nominees. No, no, here are the people that are in lunchbox? Can you sing any song? Ready? Share?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you got this?
Speaker 2: This is love?
Speaker 1: That's is wild love?
Speaker 2: Love like she goes real high?
Speaker 3: Come on, come on?
Speaker 2: What is love? What is love?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: We have? No, there's no indication you know any of our songs yet? Do you now you got it? Keep going? You're not there, but you're We believe you know it? Now?
Speaker 2: Do you believe in love?
Speaker 1: I think you get it so close? Do you believe in life?
Speaker 2: Love?
Speaker 1: You have believes? We'll give you that. But she also stuffed from like the sixties and seventiesps and thieves whatever that was?
Speaker 2: That was though?
Speaker 1: No, that one wasn't she did? I got Ubabe with Sonny Babe Mary J.
Speaker 2: Blige, Let's get it, Crunk.
Speaker 1: Let's get it family. But she is not by me, but she is heavily implicated. And a lot of the TikTok videos from people that have knowledge of the Diddy parties, she gets brought up in a lot of that I'm in Diddy TikTok algorithm right now, where it's just people that have either been to the parties, no stories, claim to know stories, lawyers talking about the indictment, bad news.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am too bones and so whenever, like someone's talking in an interview, is that like recent or are those old? Because sometimes they're just like, yeah, did he parties?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: They were crazy? Like I think, I'm like, who would say that now? They were even watched?
Speaker 1: I forget his name. He was an R and B singer and I remembered him from like two thousand and nine. But he's doing a current interview and he's like, yeah, I went.
Speaker 3: To a couple of them that's him. Did you have a beanie on?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Did have so many that pop up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think that this's mix.
Speaker 1: This is a current one though it looked it's current. Yeah, it's current because he's talking about how the news is out about them, and he's talking about why they were weird, so it's not him talking about man, did he parties were legit? He's like, yeah, this is what happened because somebody was like, I wish I remember his name, but like he was.
Speaker 3: Talking about they were parties.
Speaker 1: But then they were at a certain times other parties and he would say, like, someone will come up to me and he goes, I was like nineteen at the time. He said. Someone said he needed to leave at midnight, and so he's like, I come from a place where I'm not scared. I've seen stuff. He's like, I'm not leaving at midnight. And he said that it was round midnight and he would like he walked up into a room and there was like two people just going at it, and he goes, you know what, it's party. People are just going at it, he said. But then the music changed and slowly there started to be people that he even knew were married hooking up with other people. Not only that, it would be straight guys hooking up with other guys straight girl and he's like it just turned into make like he said, so then I was like, maybe this is it's just not my kind of party anymore, and talked about just that which that itself is not illegal. That was just him saying what was weird. What would be illegal is the stuff that was in the in the indictment. Like I didn't really know what racketeering was, Like I kind of knew it was often associated with the mob, but I've looked into racketeering. Have I talked about this here? No, racketeering basically, without having a definition in front of me, is you have an organization that you claim is doing something legal and you're showing what it's actually doing, but it's actually doing something illegal secretly. So the mob does get in trouble for that because they're claiming that, yeah, we are a pipe business launder matter, yet they're actually smuggling money. So racketeering is a type of organized crime that involves a pattern of the legal activities are intended to generate profit. Racketeering is often associated with racketeer influenced and corrupt organizations. So they got them for the RICO, which is that's what RICO is. It's racketeering, racketeer influenced and corrupt organizations. So RICO comes up a bunch in the indictment, but also it's the sex trafficking where he would, according to the indictment if I remember correctly have male prostitutes and have them and sometimes cross state lines. And there may have been females too. But from what I gathered, there are allegations that he would drug women that weren't prostitutes with special k remember.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, Will was that again though.
Speaker 1: Was a therapist different for different very different, and then they would go through all the drugs right and drug The allegations are, if not just in the dimit from other people that he would drug the women that sometimes would think they were with him or they were dating him, or they would get invited to the party and then they would be so drugged they would do these freak offs. And these people that he hired would have sex with the people that he is now drugged, and he would record them all. But then also there were celebrities, guys and girls that he would record as well. That's why they rated and took all that evidence, because then he would blackmail them and be like, you can't talk about it, I have you on tape. It's very Jeffrey Epstein. And now a lot of people think that Jeffrey Epstein was black mailing a lot of these high ranking officials that he was like from CIA, FBI, like they had hired him or he was part of their organization to get these high ranking officials or famous people to do this. He'd record them, he'd have them, they could influence these high ranking people didn't do what they wanted right, so and then he'd Jeffrey Epstein dies. I don't know if you guys have looked much into how he died in prison? Yeah, do you know, But do you know about that the cameras happen to be down, the security guards happened to be away at the time, and he hangs himself when security guards are gone and cameras are down. That's part.
Speaker 6: When you do it right, it's suspicious.
Speaker 1: It is extremely the one. So they're comparing the Diddy situation a bit to that. Going he had all this leverage on all these people. Now, was he doing it just to get his rocks off? Maybe? But did he get caught early and then had all this influence and somebody else was using him as a way to influence these other Regardless they have all the tapes. But that's what he would do he record these famous people doing this and all the one thousand bottles of baby lotion. Now I was reading last night. By reading, I mean watching TikTok baby oil. Yeah, but the but the baby oil, not even baby oil. They think that it could have been there are suspicions that the oil could have had drugs in it and that it wasn't just standard baby oil. Mike, would you find that story so I can.
Speaker 5: Read that when you would lather it on the skin, Yeah, the drugs enter with a like like an epidermis, that next level.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh. Yeah, but they have like weed infuse lotions, so it's well, yeah, it's not Yeah, he didn't invent something himself.
Speaker 6: The science wrapper testosterone cream.
Speaker 5: On you put testosterone cream, yeah, behind my knee every night, and then the testosterone.
Speaker 2: So if I got a picture with Diddy, do I need to delete it?
Speaker 1: I don't think you should. It's up to you if you want to delete it. I don't know that you can really share that anymore. What they're doing now too, and by the way, Rock and a Hall of Fame, right, but what they're doing now as well, some of these sites and they know what they're doing. But they're like, here's a link of Diddy's friends, and it's just anybody that's a celebrity that's had a picture with Diddy, And what they want to do is just get clickbait and have people go maybe they went to the parties. Like there's a picture of Taylor Swift and Diddy, but they're literally getting a word show and she's walking by them. Right.
Speaker 6: Did you see his streams are up?
Speaker 1: I would imagine anybody's streams are up just if they're in the news, because people don't think about them well, or.
Speaker 3: People are like in conversation, you know Diddy right here, look his song.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's it. That's and some of his songs he does make references, but just to like getting freaky at parties. That's like every arm and be said after midnight?
Speaker 3: Do you think that the FED had.
Speaker 1: Some awesome music? Let me read this real quick. Rumors of circulating. It's not baby oil the Fed's confiscated, but one thousand bottles of GHB in a drug at Diddy's place. A drug known on the streets is liquid ecstasy. The drug is clear and by the way, this is just a rumor. I just want to say this again. The only thing that we know is what was in that indictment, and you can read all that online watch lawyers talk about it. But the drug is a clear, slippery liquid that wants applied to the body. Acts of performance enhancing added it. I need some of this is in general mentally and physically. Oh, I don't know. This paralyzing an individual, and it's known to cause if wrong coma is and seizures, but I think it's to just keep somebody going. So Mary J. Blige has been in a lot of those implication videos. I don't know if there's any substance to it, but she has been linked by people that claim to know. Do you ever watch the Jaguar videos that woman Jaguar talks about. She's been saying it for a long time. She's probably like fifty five, and she's been on TikTok even before they raided his place. They're like it's bad, and she's just do an interview after interview, but for a long time about this, and now she's kind of blown up again. She's like Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Lopez, Oh no, She's like, how are you not gonna be?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Kat Williams is the one that really got this going when he went on Shannon Sharp's podcast.
Speaker 2: But it didn't. Fifty Cent always references.
Speaker 1: He fifty cent did a docu series about it. It's coming out on Netflix. Netflix won the bidding. I mean they bid the most for it.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: When is that coming out? Do you know?
Speaker 1: My relatively soon?
Speaker 2: I think we'd better hurry up.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't have to hurry this is gonna take years. Oh it is, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 6: Did you see he's on suicide Watch?
Speaker 1: Not fifty did he? Yeah? Of course I know.
Speaker 6: But do you think he's on suicide Watch?
Speaker 1: Or do you think is it Jeffrey?
Speaker 6: They're setting it up.
Speaker 1: It just depends who wants to kill him.
Speaker 6: Right, Probably a lot of people right now.
Speaker 1: Fifty cent sets Diddy abuse allegation's docuseries at Netflix. It's a complex narrative spanning decades. Netflix is producing a docuseries from Curtis fifty cent Jackson about charges of sex trafficking. The story will have a significant human impact, It says, I don't know much about it.
Speaker 2: It's a probably real deal with the Feds are going in right.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing about fed versus state. I've learned all this. Oh, and these are the things that I believe because I listened to people with blue checks that are actual attorneys. And it's like, on our show today we talked about or maybe it's tomorrow where the dat is say things tomorrow show, we get the mail bag about asking their kid in the credit cards, like what advice should he take? Yeah. I implement that strategy into when I watch TikTok videos. If it's a blue check mark and it's somebody that has the resume, that makes me go, I should trust this person. I will trust the person. And so there are some certain attorneys that go on news shows and I'm like, well, the new show's probably bet at them.
Speaker 3: They're real.
Speaker 1: I'll believe them. But what I've learned is the difference between state and federal charges. Did not know this. It was kind of like ricketereing. I kind of went into it and rabbit hold it. If the state press is charged. Let's say somebody calls and goes, Amy just assaulted me. They'll come and arrest you. And then they figure out everything. After they start putting the case together, they're like, did she assult them? Let's see the evidence. This could be done for anything. Assault. Rape. This happens where someone's like Eddie, rape me, and they're like, they'll arrest you immediately, and they'll they'll do it after right. I don't like that example, but do you understand what I'm saying, Like they'll do the arresting and then they figured it all out and see if they have a case. The Feds they put six to nine months in this before they ever arrested them. Their success rate is like ninety seven percent because they don't go arrest until the case is buttoned up.
Speaker 3: They've got all the evidence.
Speaker 1: They've done everything. That's why they raided yet there was no evidence. Remember they raided the place months ago, they didn't rate it and then go arrest Diddy. That's probably like step four. So if you get the Feds, they come to town and go, we got you. Here's the endictment. They've spent six nine months a year building your profile without you, without you knowing or you knowing, and just freaking out every they going oh my god, so other people in the rock and a Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Ok yeah, yeah kay, yeah wow, what that's just I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it puts me in a kind of a dark place because and I don't I like TikTok. It's my favorite app by far, and learn a lot from TikTok. But now I'm on the Didiagora them, and so it's just a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Aubrey O Day, she's been trying to say for years and now she feels vindicated or whatever she's been out saying. See, I've been trying to tell you.
Speaker 1: Huh. Let's see other people that are nominated at no end, they're not them, No, the inductees.
Speaker 3: They're going in.
Speaker 1: Dave Matthews band.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, crash into me now enough.
Speaker 1: Good, crash into me? Baby? When do we do the last terrible?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 1: We do one this year about this? But did I vote? Did we just talk about it? Of oh with these people?
Speaker 3: So I wonder if your people went in.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm glad I'm not kicked out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, foreigner, no chance, no chance.
Speaker 1: They played a million dollar show with us.
Speaker 3: Huh, they did two, two or.
Speaker 1: Three years ago. You'll know a lot of their songs, but I don't think you'll name any just from.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know how about just see if you can follow me? Ready, go? I want to know what love is.
Speaker 2: I want to know what love is?
Speaker 1: And I don't repeat me? You know you? Next one? Do you know the song I want to know what love is?
Speaker 2: Only fools rush?
Speaker 1: You can say no, that's Elvis. I want you to show me.
Speaker 2: I've heard the song, now you sing it.
Speaker 1: How about I've been waiting.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting repeat, I forget, I forget.
Speaker 7: I've been waiting on you all night.
Speaker 1: You can say no that you don't know it. Well you if you don't know it, you can say no, I don't know that.
Speaker 5: But if you want to shoot a shot, shoot.
Speaker 1: Right, You're right.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for a girl like you. No, you weren't for you all night?
Speaker 1: Is that recond you recognize that? How about it? It's cold as ice? You're willing to sack? Well nocognize?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I recognize it.
Speaker 1: You're lying? No, I did you as cold as ice?
Speaker 2: I'm willing to suck prefice?
Speaker 1: How about a ju box he wro No, Okay.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that in my life. Hot blooded, hot blooded, hot blooded. I don't know how it goes, but I recognized I don't think you do. No, No, I do. I just said it. No, you don't, he said hot blooded.
Speaker 3: The next line, I said, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know it, but I recognize it when you do blooded.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, in three one hundred degrees urgent.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know the emergency urgent urgent. Yeah I know that.
Speaker 3: Really I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Jam it doesn't matter. But all those I didn't know any of this, so I know some of them. Peter Frampton, Yeah, I've heard him go ahead, Oh you like that. He is one of the first concerts ever been to. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would walk on the water.
Speaker 3: Was that Magic Springs?
Speaker 2: Is uh wonder yours?
Speaker 3: No? No, No.
Speaker 1: Peter Frampton has songs. He does the voice on one, but he goes, I want.
Speaker 3: You show me the way every day?
Speaker 2: No, baby, I love you every day. Yeah, yeah, I heard You're not.
Speaker 1: Do you feel okay?
Speaker 2: Do you feel the love tonight?
Speaker 1: That's blanking uh cool? In the gang. We only have two more?
Speaker 2: No, never heard of that?
Speaker 1: You do you have?
Speaker 3: You've been in a wedding where they play it get down on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they got in for that.
Speaker 1: And then finally you will not know anything from Dion Warwick. You may know her a Psychic Network, but you don't know Dean Warwick.
Speaker 2: What does she look like?
Speaker 1: She would you would recognize her because she was doing Psychic Network stuff. She wasn't a psychic but she'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, she has a big smile.
Speaker 1: But her song's like that's what friends are four. But I don't even know if she wrote that or or well friends off she had short hair. I wonder if she that was her song or if that was one that she covered, or if everybody's just covered it since I don't know. That's what friends are for, for good times, for bad times. F don't you know it's down on me?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know that I've heard it.
Speaker 1: They're all going to the Rock and Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 1: The ceremony strains live on Disney Plus October nineteen, seven pm Eastern. Then on January first, ABC will they are a primetime special, The Biggest Moments. The special will be available January second on Disney Plus and Hulu. There you go.
Speaker 2: So when they go in, do they like give speeches like it a date?
Speaker 1: Yes, they somebody does the speech inducting them, which is really cool, you asked somebody to do it for you. It could be another rock and roll star. They do it. And then somebody plays your music that's really very famous to play you don't want to it's about you, so they're playing your songs. Like when Nirvana went in, they had different bands playing Nirvana songs. And the guys with are other than Kurk Cob School he did okay, Like Saint Vincent played a song.
Speaker 2: Oh Saint Vincent, that's cool.
Speaker 3: You don't know you don't know him.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, let's take no, it's not a him, but no, let's take a break and then we'll come back after this. Mideral, Hey, I do want to talk a little bit about thunder down Under just an update from today's show with some of the stuff we didn't talk to U talk about. And Letchbox kept emphasizing cock and cocktail, which you can't do. I was not, yes, you were, you absolutely were, but you can't do because we will definitely get in trouble. So I was like, Okay, we'll talk about stuff on the podcast that we can't talk about on the radio show. Did anybody's dog touch you? No, Morgan, did anybody's dog touch him?
Speaker 7: Not that I'm aware.
Speaker 4: Well when they walked by him, maybe there was at one point where they like walked by and kind of like touched him, and he just turned and looked at me like.
Speaker 1: Well, I wonder like if they're grinding, like they're not like here, I'm gonna touch my dog, but if like their body's touching you that in there in there?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that didn't touch me?
Speaker 6: Are you I like like grazing did so?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you had a graze?
Speaker 1: Are you level? Okay what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying like when they're on the stage.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, when they're down on you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Morgan.
Speaker 7: I think I think there's a possibility he got grays and he's just not because there he was like sitting there and and like the guy walked.
Speaker 3: Next to him and kind of like, yeah, I wouldn't like that, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's part of the appial to go to that show.
Speaker 7: Like everybody wants to be touched.
Speaker 1: No, and you say you had your shirt on, tuck just for normal reasons. I never my shirt, but you never wear your wedding ring either, so.
Speaker 6: He said he does for important things.
Speaker 1: Ye, great point.
Speaker 2: It was important to let them know, hey, Okay, not here for you guys.
Speaker 1: Anything you'd like to say now that it's open.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was a couple of times that I asked Morgan, I said, why is that guy going camping?
Speaker 1: Oh? Was it because it was large? Or just turned on?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Morgan, why were they going to camp?
Speaker 1: I don't I didn't like pitching a tent, so it must have just not been it's just been big.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think they were.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 7: I mean there was not a lot of room for there to be anything in there.
Speaker 1: And also, if they do this all the time, I'm imagining they don't get turned on by it because they do it all the time.
Speaker 5: This is weird, But I feel like they could have like a prosthetic comfort, like a lot of work.
Speaker 1: No, because it was six seven, like the guy Luchbox talked about, you probably don't need one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, what do you think, Lunch?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Amy. It was very strange. I mean, let me tell you. There was one woman. She got pulled up on stage and she's going to get a dance from one of the dudes, and she was like, wait, wait, wait before you start, and she starts unbuttoning her shirt and making sure her tatas are out, not all the way out, not all the way out. But she was making sure that you see those women be crazy.
Speaker 7: I think she was having fun, just having a good time.
Speaker 2: I liked that part.
Speaker 1: Were there any women that you were like, Wow.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of hotties and I we did talk.
Speaker 1: Were you surprised?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, because I know women like you know, women like it just as much as men like it. Like you say, we're so gross because we go to the you know, dance, the strip club. Women like that stuff too. It's just there's not I do think it's different, though, Well what's different about it?
Speaker 5: I feel like y'all are describing women being like, oh giddyonhh, Like when y'all are strip clubs and it's like, I don't know in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't go in at all.
Speaker 5: Like when you see stuff like that, y'all are just like chill and enjoying it.
Speaker 1: It's creepy. If there was more demand by women to have this, there would actually be these places.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, the one in Vegas has been going for over twenty years.
Speaker 1: You're talking about a destination one, and they have like seventy strip clubs in Vegas. They have strip clubs in every city. I'm just saying, if it were the same and women wanted to do this as much as men, there would actually be these places that existed all around the country at the same level that there are the other time. So I think women do like this like a girl's night out, But if there was a business model where it could actually be in every city and make money five nights a week, it would exist.
Speaker 3: What about the clawin, scratching, biting.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because women don't get this, don't get a chance to do this very often.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like they're let out of the cage for exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, finish your deal. So you said you started to get turned on.
Speaker 2: Never said any go ahead, you're fud words in people's mouths.
Speaker 1: Never saw seven, I never felt the rage in my loins. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I mean that was basically it. I mean it was just awkward the whole time. I mean there was sweat flying. It was just like, oh, come on, man, like.
Speaker 1: Would you Morgan, would you go with a girlfriend or something like this?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's a I'm serious. This is a great girl's night you have so much fun, and a lot of them were drinking, so everybody the drinks are flowing like it's a it's a great time, and they played good music.
Speaker 1: Some of those guys probably go back after I like, I got a fingernail in my Oh for sure, because women. Can you imagine if they let strippers and guys just grab strippers at it. I've never been to a strip club, but if they allowed guys to do this, it would be very different. Yeah, it'd be like crimes.
Speaker 2: Oh and they're like up there on stage going now, listen, ladies, when they come into the crowd, you know, if you want them to dance on you, you know, just put your hands behind your head and like that. And so when they'd come down the crowd, you'd look around every womb and put their hands behind their head, and it was them.
Speaker 7: I tried to get lunch He wentn't it, And I.
Speaker 2: Was like, this is crazy. Women are crazy.
Speaker 1: So I have the audio I can play now with lunch Box trying to set Morgan up with one of them. Yeah. No, I just didn't want to dedicate any time to the show to it because I felt like he was trying to shift the narrative sure.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be a wingman because she was up there taking a pictures with all the dudes, and so I was letting them know, Hey, what up.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's lunchbox trying to set Morgan up with one of the guys.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, hey, guys, just say you know Morgan is single? Right, Morgan?
Speaker 1: Are you single? I'm just letting you.
Speaker 2: Know web girl Morgan on Instagram if you want to look her up.
Speaker 1: Get up on trying up?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Yeah? Is there anyone you want me to thank you? Is there a specific one?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: All of them?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: I think though what you were doing there actually just allowed or encourage her to embarrass you later even more because you just do that to her. I would do that way after. I would do that before show, because then she has all the power to be like, guys, come over here, because you just did that to her.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's single and ready to mingle.
Speaker 1: So I thought, well, you're trying to embarrass her.
Speaker 2: No, I really wouldn't.
Speaker 7: It was very immersing because we were up there for a photo and there was seven of these guys and they're like, hey, she's I'm standing here in this picture and They're like, hey, she's single.
Speaker 1: How are you supposed to respond to that? Like, that's true, guys, if anybody want, Yes, you were trying to embarrass her, So now all is fair that she did to you after Well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean she was going to do stuff to me anyway, So I mean she was doing it when we walked in the door.
Speaker 1: Well that was part of the job though, that she had here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was a rough nightmare.
Speaker 7: I had to make sure you got the complete experience.
Speaker 1: Are you mad at Abby?
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like Abby, I'm worried about Abby.
Speaker 1: Why because he had the option to go and she.
Speaker 2: Turned it down because her boyfriend. Oh and I'm like Abby, like my wife would have been dying to go to that if she could have gone.
Speaker 1: Hey, Abby, will you come to the microphone?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you don't need to turn things like you need to live a little bit, have some fun. But I'm worried about.
Speaker 1: What was in your decision.
Speaker 4: Well don't you think that's like a little disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Just depends on how he feels and how you feel. I mean, it's I think it's all a personal decision. So the answer could be yes. The answer could be that he said he didn't want you to go, or you just said I don't want to go, So.
Speaker 2: What's disrespectful about it?
Speaker 1: If you're not going to you're not gonna go. This is your personal belief.
Speaker 2: I mean there was a lot of married chicks in there.
Speaker 1: Right, and their husbands probably like, go have fun. But some might be like, hey, this is not really what I stand for. I feel like this isn't appropriate. It just it's all personal based on everybody's belief. Did you have a conversation with your boyfriend about it? Yeah, I just think we thought we said we okay, there's no we.
Speaker 6: Would you have gone if you were single?
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, there's no weed okay, So I would have loved to watch that.
Speaker 1: As to how the conversation went with your boyfriend, Oh, it was.
Speaker 4: Just kind of like a would you be comfortable with this? Because I really want to watch Lunchbox? But he thought it was just more of me going to like a mill strip club or you know, ap show, so he didn't really understand, you know that I would just wanted to see Lunchbox the payback.
Speaker 1: Also wanted to see the abs and the good looking guys, and I get that but I think if he's like, I'm uncomfortable with that, I think you made the right decision by going, Okay, I'm not comfortable with it. But if you are uncomfortable and I value how you feel, then I'm not going to go. I stand by your decision, and there'll be a line at some point where you're like, I don't agree. You don't always have to do everything to make keep him happy. His emotions aren't yours. But I think you made a great a great decision.
Speaker 4: Because wouldn't it be I feel like it'd be awkward if he wanted to go to one, oh, you know, like a strip club. I'd be like, oh really why?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what if he said, okay, if my best friend's bachelor at bachelor party and he's like, yeah, I get how you feel awkward, but and I won't go if you tell me no. Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, that's that's different. And that's what I even brought up on here. I was like, wait, so if it was a girl's bachelorette party, I could go to my friends and he's like, yeah, but this is different.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I think this would be more you You could go to this much easier.
Speaker 5: Oh, he may be bringing this to you.
Speaker 2: You ever heard that song red Flags?
Speaker 5: I don't think it's a red flag, but no, no, no, I do think it's weird that he said it's okay if you were going on a.
Speaker 1: Bachelorette I do think that's weird.
Speaker 4: Well, no, he didn't say in those exact words.
Speaker 5: He's protecting in case he wants to go on a bachelor party and it comes up, he'll be.
Speaker 6: Like, well, I said you could go on a.
Speaker 4: Bachelor because Morgan is already going. He's like, so, why do you need to go if she's already going?
Speaker 1: But you know, like I'm not. I don't say red flag, and I don't even say yellow, but I say, like, interesting, it's a white flag that's got a little yellow dye on.
Speaker 6: It, like a dirty flag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, white flag.
Speaker 1: I think you made the correct decision. If he didn't want you to go, don't go. But I think if he's now going, well you could go for this, but not for that.
Speaker 8: That doesn't add That feels like either it's not true, like he really wouldn't want you to go, and he's just saying that because it's not that what's presented to him, or he's saving it for him.
Speaker 4: Well, he's just more saying it's a it's a completely differently circumstances.
Speaker 1: But it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not you need to clarify this conversation with him.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: It's this doesn't even mean well, I'm saying, clarify what he meant by that it's over.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, it's just gonna.
Speaker 1: It's not like she had a strip club every week.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's here, it'll come back up. He's got a bachelor part.
Speaker 1: And then you go. You told me not to go. You're not going, mother chucker. That's what I would say, right like you want to play that game.
Speaker 5: You don't think if she were to say, hey, just for clarification, like you were, You're cool. If this was a bachelorette party, I could go, but because it was a work thing and Morgan's going, you'd prefer me not go.
Speaker 1: Like I also wonder if it's you prefer me not to go, or you don't think I should go because my wife would prefer me not to be on the road all the time when I'm um, but she's like, go do you I prefer you be home. But I'm not gonna tell you not to go, and sometimes I'll make that decision and go. I probably been gone a little too much shooting some stuff, so I'll stay. But the prefer is different than I don't want you to see.
Speaker 4: That's what he said.
Speaker 6: No he did.
Speaker 4: He was just like, it's up to you, it's what you want to do. Then I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: God, so he did a lot.
Speaker 4: If I go, then he's gonna think, huh, it's.
Speaker 1: A new relationship you too. You're also navigating that water.
Speaker 6: Nothing I knew.
Speaker 1: You're right. I guess new to us because she was smart and din't tell us about it early.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just have feelings of like, there's just a lot that could be learned from this about how they're going to handle things going into the future with decisions, because it definitely muddied it when he said bachelorette party would be okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I've thought about this is Amy always wants to hang out as a show, so I thought it'd be a perfect girl's night for Amy, Morgan, Swifty, Lauren, and Abby to all go and enjoy their night out on us on us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, with Thunder down Under Thunder from Down under.
Speaker 2: We would know.
Speaker 1: I keep saying it wrong and he keeps correcting me, and I'm glad you are. But did they say that to you, like make sure they thunder from down under? Yeah? Got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good job man.
Speaker 2: We kept saying the name wrong in school. Even emailed me and said it's not this.
Speaker 1: That's good on you.
Speaker 2: I read the sentence. I was like, why did you send me the exact same name? I just said yeah, and I totally read it.
Speaker 6: Be a common thing.
Speaker 1: THO. Good for you for constantly monitoring my words because you're it takes it personally. Yes, this sh is very personal to him.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: You're connected to this.
Speaker 2: And let's not let's not deflight I mean, we got to go back to the well.
Speaker 1: There's a reflection. I think it's definitely something. If you feel like you need to talk about more, great. I just think it's either him if it really was a Bachelrett party, he would probably still say no to that. But since that's not presented, or it's that he's protecting himself for his opportunities.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm curious.
Speaker 1: That's also human nature. But I also wouldn't care like I would give no craps.
Speaker 3: If your wife like, oh god, would it's very different, I would be She'd be like, I want to go thunder different about it, And I'd be like, have at it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, have a good time, zero percent.
Speaker 5: But like I would give I say, but I would give craps if you were going to a strip club.
Speaker 6: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Is different. Oh yeah, I don't care, and that would be your right, but I I personally would have no. I don't care any about any of that.
Speaker 2: I got no qualms either way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either like like if I want to go to strip glub, I got no ude. If you want to do it, have at it.
Speaker 5: Well, she's not here, so I don't want to speak for her, but I'm using as example of like if if it would just be very different. I think that like a girl going to that and a guy going to strip club is just different.
Speaker 1: But I, well, that's a lot hypocritical. But I'm also not arguing with you that I know.
Speaker 3: But see the fact that they have underwear. I'm kind of cool with that fully nude though. But the difference too is I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, no one would do that. I guess the difference to is strip club is actually there's real nudity, yeah, and thundered down under. There is no right. But also guys don't have it. But then you get into the whole how come a dud's nipple can be No.
Speaker 3: I get that, but the way it is now, I don't know like i'd let her go to a fully nude guy show.
Speaker 1: First of all, I don't let my wife do anything.
Speaker 3: No, I really would be like, you're not going.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't in any way. I don't let her. Not let my wife do anything. There's no dictation, there's no you can't know never, and there should never.
Speaker 3: Be to me what my wife does, No, my wife does.
Speaker 1: I would never be like, you cannot do this, you can't do this, But there would be decisions possibly that we can make that would affect each other or each other feelings.
Speaker 6: But I know or like, if you do this, this is how it's going to make me feel.
Speaker 1: We're own, responsible, independent, have at it, no problem whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Then deal with the repercussions.
Speaker 1: There's I don't even say repercussions because I'm not gonna like punish, but I may am I.
Speaker 6: Feeling but no, But sometimes in relationships we do.
Speaker 3: Like silent treatment.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm saying I.
Speaker 3: Know what that is.
Speaker 1: I would not say ahead of time, do not do this, I forbid you no way. That would just end up worse than if I didn't really want to do it and she didn't and then she held back.
Speaker 2: It sounds like we got forbade.
Speaker 4: No, he did not. I have to make that clear. He did not do that.
Speaker 6: Like you could have gone.
Speaker 4: I could have, but I don't know how he would have been, like he like her, not her, But like, ooh, that's weird. I feel like it's different. Is it different dating versus married?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Not a year in cause you kind of know who you are.
Speaker 2: You got to have some fun in your relationship.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not saying that, but I think you still made the right all aside from the other factors, I think you made the right decision by not going. If it mad him uncomfortable, that is a personal decision you make in your own house or in your relationship that hopefully makes everyone feel happy and safe. I think if you feel like dang, I didn't feel like that was fair. If he said I could go for this but not for that, and you start to evaluate h I should get to the root, like Amy's thing. I think that's fair to actually get to the root of it as well. But also it's just just maybe nothing. Maybe this is absolutely nothing, but it is maybe Abby didn't want to go, and this is her excuse for not wanting to go. Yeah, right, Like this could.
Speaker 6: Also be you saw her face when we said.
Speaker 4: To see lunch Box.
Speaker 1: To be honest, but you would also like to see the really good looking guys with muscles dancing.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be entertaining. But it's not like there it's going to be like, oh my, they're so hot. I'd just be like, wow, there's a lot happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thank you, all right, good Lunchbox, You're good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: He's great. Listen to him. Dude had a great.
Speaker 2: Nightmares for a while.
Speaker 1: Remember that show Hey Tani Baseball we talked about. Yeah, so it is now it has arrived at the Golden Auction House. Oh no, and it is being sold now at the auction with the opening bid. It's going to start at five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: The person that caught it gets some money.
Speaker 1: So a couple of things have happened with the story. Yes, So the ball that went into the left field stands at Lone Depot Park in Miami. That ball made Shoho Tani the first member of the fifty fifty club fifty home runs, fifty stolen bases. Golden Auction House will open bidding at five hundred thousand dollars. Potential buyers will have the opportunity to purchase the ball, and you can actually just buy it straight up. You can do it, buy it now if you want to do that. Four point five million. Whoa, It won't get that high, but that's why they put it at the buy it now. If bidding reaches three million dollars, the buy it now option will disappear. So I thought it could possibly start a round five hundred thousand and end it near a million. I don't know if it'd get to a million, but man, some of this member million stuff goes way higher than I ever think it could.
Speaker 3: You can throw a bit in there.
Speaker 1: No, God, no, like no, I don't know. I don't bet on stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Amy's got a good question though, Like, so he gets the money, bones, how does that work?
Speaker 1: So who gets the money? The person?
Speaker 3: The guy gets the money. But what is Golden get the.
Speaker 1: Buyer's premium, so I sort of. So what will happen is like if I had bought because I used the Golden app. I love it. I'm on a couple of things right now that are not near that, but I've got a Mickey Mantle baseball off Golden.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: So let's say I spent twenty bucks in the Mickey Mantle baseball. The buyer's premiums and it was at twenty bucks. Oh, the buyer's premium may be like three dollars on top of that twenty okay, so the person's getting all of the auction money. But there's a buyer or excuse me, the house's premium, the buyer's premium what they call it. So it's a feed the success. It's around. It could be anywhere from fifteen to twenty five percent, usually not twenty five.
Speaker 3: I got it. So it's like eBay, you sell somebody, they take a percentage.
Speaker 1: So the bid money, all of it goes to the person, but added on is the buyer's premium. That's cool, so they will get all the money. There's a person now that's suing though, like lawsuits, and they actually caught the ball. I don't have all that story, Mike, would you find that for me? I saw this morning that someone is now saying they actually caught the ball, But we watched at least the first part of where they guy comes diving in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they it was the only one in the screen.
Speaker 1: An eighteen year old baseball fan is suing Golden for the ownership rights to the Los Angeles Star show Hey Otani's fiftieth home run, And I'll go into the bleacher report story here. Attorneys from Max Mattis, who says he grabbed the ball before it was taken from him as a result of civil battery, you know what.
Speaker 3: Oh, and he's saying after all that, so after what the video caught, well.
Speaker 1: The video cuts out, the one that we have. You see the guy in the red dive on top of it, but then it cuts.
Speaker 3: Out, So we don't know what happened after that.
Speaker 1: That guy wasn't eighteen though, that's the guy I give the ball to. If that's the guy that had it, he had it first. There was one person who tried to catch it and it hit his hand, but he didn't catch it. Yeah, like you didn't catch it. If that's the guy so close. Okay, so the guy's trying to get the ball, he misses it. Okay, the ball's bouncing. Now here comes a guy flying in from the left in it. Oh, there are two people that come sliding in. But it's still whoever comes up with it first. It's like and that's like rugby. That's like fumble fumble boom. There's two right there. Whoever comes up from that scrum, that's their ball? Yeah, which wine bones?
Speaker 3: That's right? So so but whoever has the ball? But it looks like they get there the no, I understand. But like you said, fumble rules, whoever has the ball today is the one that owns the ball.
Speaker 2: I wasn't like there was punches thrown to get the ball. It's whoever.
Speaker 1: I don't know because the video doesn't show us anything. But they're saying there's some sort of civil battery.
Speaker 3: You ever been in a dog pile when you get trying to get a fumble?
Speaker 1: You're not arguing. I agree, it's yes, I played fullball way more than you did. You're acting I played all the way through my senior high school. You played like a ninth grade. I did play a ninth grade. Yeah, sophomore too a little bit, so yeah quit then I quit just a party. But I would if there was a fumble. I want to know, business of jumping in that pile because it hurt. And then on top of that, I would just get in a fetal position because people stick their fingers in my face mask and grab my nuts and I don't even have the ball.
Speaker 3: Just for fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, anyways, this kid is suing, but I just think whoever comes out with it, it's Hunger games man. Okay, we're watching, they're showing the hit. I just mostly just wanted to talk about how much I was going for. I don't think the kid wins anything, right, unless there's video proofing us, unless you have where he has full control of it, and then somebody comes up and takes it from him when it's on the ground and people are fighting, it's whoever comes up with it. Wow, look at it is that the actual ball?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on?
Speaker 1: Well, they're all just like it's like a fumble. There are people on their back. The guy has the guy, the guy in the black shirt has it. It's his. The red the red person is a kid. The red person is a kid. He does not get the ball.
Speaker 3: Yep, Hey, judge, the.
Speaker 1: Kid in the red if that's the eighteen year old, he looks like, this is awards. No, this is when the balls hit.
Speaker 2: But look at all these people diving. They weren't even close to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah for it, he's got it. It's easily his. It's easily his. And that kid's trying to get it again.
Speaker 2: He didn't get it, and they still put his hand out like, hey.
Speaker 3: Gosh, that's gotta be the easiest case as a judge, and they.
Speaker 1: As a judge that the person who came black shirt, it's their ball. Easy.
Speaker 2: Yea, all right, I love the guy that comes diving over the railing.
Speaker 1: That's it. I mean, that's worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's worth the risk.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows the next home run hit is going to be a very very valuable ball. Okay, so there's that.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool.
Speaker 1: If there's anything else, Hey, Eddie, what's the thing you say? Amy's turning into lunch Box? How so?
Speaker 3: Oh you know how like sometimes I'll look over at Lunchbox's screen and there's like just girls in bikinis. Well, I have.
Speaker 1: Photographic proof of Amy doing something.
Speaker 3: Amy looking at girls and bikinis on her computer now right, Amy, my sore sent me a picture in bikinis.
Speaker 1: He's why are you.
Speaker 3: Do you want to see the picture? I'll send you the picture.
Speaker 6: Also, why are you taking a picture of my computer?
Speaker 3: Well, if it's open, it's public domain.
Speaker 1: Well truth there, And you do laugh when people do computer screen you do you think it's funny when anybody.
Speaker 3: Mike, I sent that to you.
Speaker 5: I'm over here all of that physically. No, no, no lunchboxes. Computer people can just see it. To see my you have to physically come over and get in my.
Speaker 3: Space and bones. I wouldn't. I wouldn't doubt this was during new stories. You know what she's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Why would you be He's like getting aroused shopping.
Speaker 2: See, I'm doing news stories.
Speaker 6: Only, Okay, send it to me, Mike.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do you think? It is? Her looking for inspiration for swimsuits. That's different than somebody like naked pictures.
Speaker 3: You go, Amy, coming your way, okay.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Will nobody answer me what I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: I wasn't shopping for swimsuit.
Speaker 5: It's got to be that I was on a news article and then things pop up like pop ups.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's telling Lunchbox article.
Speaker 7: It is a news.
Speaker 1: Article, so it's nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it looks like daily mail or something.
Speaker 2: It's just like me. There are news articles click bait.
Speaker 6: Okay, I still don't see it.
Speaker 1: Click by Daddy got us there with that one.
Speaker 6: I don't know less.
Speaker 2: You guys know, hey, thank you, we're good looking at Oh it is it? Wait?
Speaker 1: So scrolling there, it says Travis Barker's x Shana Mochler sizzles in a bikini after admitting to using a weight loss drug, and so it's her. It's a news story. Pop up. No, it's not a pop up. It's a it's a it's a website, so that's.
Speaker 6: What I know. It's a website. I know it's a website, but.
Speaker 1: It's not a pop up that.
Speaker 6: That's not an article that I was reading. That was one of the articles on the mini options. Can I see it?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 1: Nobody Lunchbox going on over well, no, Lunchbox looks at it because he's a horn dog. Amy was probably reading like articles to Amy.
Speaker 3: You have it, it's delivered.
Speaker 1: Shalne Woodley opens up that mystery health issue on Divergent. It's literally nothing. Yeah, it's Clickwait, daddy, it's literally nothing. Sent that to someone else, sprint that picture to somebody else. So all right, we're done. All right, thank you guys. We'll uh we'll see you uh tomorrow. By Buddy