Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becka Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two times People's Choice Award winning podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 3: It's Thursday, Thursday, Thursday. We're gonna throw some back tonight. What Thursday Thursday? Throw them back? Not you, not me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh to go on.
Speaker 2: I was watching. Did you happen to catch any of the content of Alex Earl and Jake Shane and Saucy Baby and Monico?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but I don't know specifically what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, Monico for f one looks insane, like the amount of wealth there is.
Speaker 3: Staggering, staggering, sickening, staggering. Okay, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: And Alex Earl and Jake Shane and Stassey who is Kylie Jenner's bff? I think still right. They were on a yacht Alo yacht, and we're the fan. We're not sure if it was a sponsored trip or if they just got invited to stay on their boat. You know it's alos like yacht or whatever. So anyways, every night they're there, they're they're coming back in the daylight like they're.
Speaker 3: Walking back in the sun's coming out ye, sun's coming.
Speaker 2: Out and they'll be doing alex Is doing her get Ready with me, and she's like, yeah, we were just gonna go to a couple of clubs last night and just stay for a little bit and try to be back on the boat by one or two. And then next thing you know, we're walking back and the sun's coming up, and I'm like, I have never in my life had that type of staminar energy.
Speaker 3: Oh really ever? Oh I have it in me really? Oh my gosh. When I was like in college, I would rage, like rage, and I worked for a morning show in Tucson at the time. There'd be there would be nights I didn't go to sleep. I go straight into my work. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never had.
Speaker 3: Even just as recent, there was like a summer trip that we went on and I remember we were going home as the sun was coming up.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is like young, young, and.
Speaker 3: Well now it's like very few and far between years ago that I did that. But in college you did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: You never had that stamina. No, but because a young buck.
Speaker 2: No, because I was like super Christian and didn't drink. I didn't party or anything. So when I probably had the stamina. Oh, I was in bed reading my Bible. Shoot, brought a Bible study. So while you were coming home, I was praying for you. I was praying that you made it home. Dang.
Speaker 3: And then I made it home. Indeed I did. I had some sketchy times in my day.
Speaker 2: I imagine. I imagine someone said, do you like cookies?
Speaker 3: He said, yeah, yeah. Anyways, we're here.
Speaker 2: We're here, and we made it, and shall we get going with some dear bonias.
Speaker 3: I might have a little party in me, like soon.
Speaker 2: You know what I think is gonna happen. Well, I think people they have kids and then once the kid is like a certain age, they go into like I'm ready to party and have some freedom again. So I think you're gonna have that in about a couple of years. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I'm having a couple of weeks. Yeah okay, I'm just like feeling the vibes. Oh wow, okay, I just want to let loose a little bit. Yeah yeah, yeah, like like oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, she's gonna let loose.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned, Lucy Goosey, what are you doing for the fourth of July? It's your one year engagement anniversary. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It is crazy. That's one year, like a month less than a month.
Speaker 3: Have we made any progress?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but we said there wouldn't be progress until after the movie's out.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I'll check back in two weeks time. Give me till like July the one the one year is really when it starts to clicking. Yeah, at least for me, I was like, we've been engaged for a year. I got a plan that way.
Speaker 2: I don't feel any pressure, like I just always be perfect. Yeah, like I wanted to be what we wanted to be. I don't want to feel like pressure of like, I just want to take our time and I want it to the location be what we want. I want everything to be. There's no I don't feel any stress or time restraint on it.
Speaker 3: So what are you doing for the fourth of July?
Speaker 2: I don't know what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Eating't letting loose.
Speaker 3: Nobody invited us to any party.
Speaker 2: No people started doing that.
Speaker 3: I think it's like a month away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, do we have the party? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's an option.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyways, all right, Mark, here we go anonymous says, several years ago, my dad started calling me on his drive home from work for contacts my parents' Divorcemhen I was nine, I'm now twenty eight. At first it was sweet, but over time it's become an every single night thing. He calls during his commute. We talked for thirty minutes, and as soon as he gets home, he wraps up the call. I know this sounds ungrateful, but sometimes it feels like I'm serving as his podcast for the drive home. Meanwhile, I've spent my evening talking to him instead of being fully present with my husband or doing things I need or want to do. While back, I tried to set a boundary. I told him, look, you can call every night, but I'm not always going to answer, and if I don't answer, nothing's wrong. It's fine. I'm also not going to even explain to you every time I missed a call. Well, that boundary hasn't stuck. Last week, I was busy, I didn't answer for three or four days, and stead of waiting for me to call back, he called my husband to make sure I was okay.
Speaker 5: It made me feel guilty, like I had done something wrong.
Speaker 4: The complicating factor is he recently moved a couple of states away, So I do understand why staying connected matters. I want a relationship with him, I just don't want to feel liable to get it to be available every evening. My question is am I being unreasonable for wanting less frequent phone calls? And if not, how would you suggest I said this boundary in a way that protects their relationship while also protecting my time and my marriage.
Speaker 3: I'm the worst person to give advice because.
Speaker 5: How often do you talk to your dad.
Speaker 3: On the phone? Well, it depends because he they're in Serbia right now.
Speaker 5: So yeah, right, a little bit.
Speaker 3: Tough in terms of timing. We text more than we talk on the phone, but he like texts updates all the time. Yeah, so a couple times a week, okay, but.
Speaker 5: You talk like when he's when they're in town. Yeah. Do you call each other a lot or not so much?
Speaker 3: Not so much? Okay?
Speaker 5: All right, tills Yeah, same. Yeah. I call my parents every Friday for like half an hour. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd say I talk to them like at least once a week.
Speaker 4: Sure, but I owe a lot of people that's that even that is crazy. A weekly call is is crazy.
Speaker 5: But then there's other people that do the daily.
Speaker 4: I think a weekly call is you know, it's a nice little check in, but I think it's different for everybody. I would not be happy with a nightly thirty minute call with my parents.
Speaker 3: So it is there's a thing it's so tough with like your parents, because you want to like make them feel good. And like I think what I noticed when my parents when my especially when my dad retired and he had more time on his hands, their whole thing is like, we don't know, you're always busy in your schedule. We don't want to call you, we don't want to bother you, so you call us when it's convenient for you, and then I just kind of like go about you know. But then you see like they're getting older and like all those things, so you do want to like put in more effort, you know what I mean. So it's like I do see her dilemma because it is so nice that she can talk to her dad every single night and that she has that kind of built into her routine. So I see the pro in this.
Speaker 2: Well, having a dad that wants to call you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's really so sweet and so special, but then also feeling like you have to do that every single day is like pretty daunting.
Speaker 2: I would think, yeah, and it's like a it feels like an obligation. So I would say I would just say if he if you set the boundary and you don't answer, I would just call and be like, hey Dad, like I love you. I'm not able to talk on the phone, but we'll talk on Friday. You know.
Speaker 5: I think you should make it a day.
Speaker 4: Pick a day on his commute home because that's when he likes to do it, and that have that be your day to talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you're fine, she say that, sorry Dad, the daily phone calls.
Speaker 4: I need to be with my husband. It's the evening. We need to spend time together. It's weird.
Speaker 2: I know, It's just I didn't realize when she brought in the husband she has like her own family and stuff. I was like, I think you I agree. I think either try to cut it down a few days and ease into one day a week if that feels too much, and then I would just say I would communicate to him and maybe if he calls and you don't answer, just send a text like hey Dad, love you not able to talk on the phone right now, but I'll talk to you whenever your next scheduled one is huh. That way, he doesn't feel like he because he probably got worried that you didn't answer, if that's what you always do for three or four days. I get why he got worried and was like, I got to call and make sure she's okay. If you have anxiety and you're trying to call someone and they don't answer, that's scary.
Speaker 5: So he's just trying to make his commute better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is I mean, I know, but I feel like it was reversed if she was using her commute to call him and he was at home doing whatever he's doing. I think he also would be like, do we have to do this every day? Like it's more convenient for him because he's driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would just say, hey, I love you, I love talking to you, but I can we limit? Can we have pick a day where we talk on your drive home? Yeah, and just know that if I don't answer, I'm okay. Or you could just you know, send him a text since you're easing him into this new routine.
Speaker 3: You know this. This inspired me to set a schedule with my parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know there's people listening that are like, oh my god, you have a dad that wants to talk to you every day and you're gonna stop. Like, there's there's two sides of this, and I know that people are gonna have extreme versions. But I think you're allowed to set the boundary. And I think he's allowed to want to talk to his daughter every day, regardless of the reason, which Mark thinks is just convenience for him.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: They do hang up as soon as he pulls into the directly. Maybe send him some good podcasts you can listen to his Yeah, that's it's like sad, sad, cute it is.
Speaker 3: It makes me want to call my parents. Oh hm, No, it's like middle of the night for them.
Speaker 2: Okay. We have one where someone is starting to resent their friend, which sounds sad. We'll get to that when we come back.
Speaker 3: We're back.
Speaker 2: We're back, and Megan is starting to resent our friend Mark.
Speaker 5: You know she really is.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, she says, my wife and I have a mutual friend who has been having issues with a guy she's dating, and for nearly a year. It's become the only thing we talk about. I've reached a program emotionally exhausted by the situation. The conversations are repetitive. Nothing ever seemed to change. My wife is very supportive of this friend, spends hours talking to them about the latest developments. Recently, I admitted to my wife. I said, look, I'm starting to feel like our friend has become more a priority than I am. I understand why the wife wants to be there for her, especially since our friend doesn't have many other.
Speaker 5: People willing to listen anymore.
Speaker 4: But I'm starting to feel resentful of the situation and of our friend, and have noticed myself becoming different when we're all together. How do I support my wife's friendship while also protecting my own relationship and emotional well being.
Speaker 2: Well, there should be a rule. You and your wife should establish a rule, like when we're hanging out with this if you want to hang out with her, that y'all have your time together. If it's her friend, like they can have their time where they rehash the same situation over and over again. But I think maybe you communicate. I think if it's your friend too, you communicate and just say hey, I know that this is a big part of your life. But I feel like, you know, we talk about every time, or maybe you bring up different topics to talk about, so that maybe she's bringing it up because she's like, well, what else are we going to talk about? I'll just bring up my situation again. So maybe you can bring up some new interesting topics or play games when you're together, just do something that maybe distracts her and isn't focused on whatever her situation is. And with your wife, I would say, hey, I feel like this has become a part of our relationship and I'm kind of tired of talking about it. There's been times where Haley and I have things where I feel like I'm repeating stuff and it's kind of like, oh my gosh, I feel like this is all I've talked about, and then we kind of laugh and then it's like, yeah, let's let's move on from it.
Speaker 3: I do feel like certain friends can become like emotional dumping grounds for certain things. Yes, like I know you are for me, like I am for you. Yeah, like I dump a lot of things on it.
Speaker 2: You move on quickly. You'll like have fixations and things you're going through, and then we move on Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: Still a long I know, but still like you are my emotional dumping ground, which is what this person is to m M their wife. Yeah, I think you just have to talk about it. I mean communication is like the best part of a relationship right in friendship.
Speaker 2: But I think I think both of y'all as our friends should say, hey, we totally support you, but it seems things haven't moved in one direction or another for a year, and I feel like we're just rehashing the same things. And I don't feel like anyone's growing in this situation. And it feels like all of our conversations revolve around this one topic. And we love you, we support you, but we gotta move on.
Speaker 3: Either way, we gotta move on. Yeah, turn there.
Speaker 2: I think y'all, y'all need to be a just honest, open friend.
Speaker 3: And you need to be united.
Speaker 2: Yeah as a couple, Oh my gosh, you have to have a.
Speaker 3: UF you do you do? You cannot be a you torn?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta have a united front. You have to be strong. You have to be good friends to your friends, say we love you, where you're here for you. But you either got to cut it off or move forward.
Speaker 3: What you gotta cut it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's just unfortunately gonna be uncomfortable conversations. But remember the number one thing for you and your wife is.
Speaker 5: A U f.
Speaker 3: U S no ut you know U T eyes.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are gonna play.
Speaker 3: We're gonna try something new today. This is big breaking scrubbing in gameplay, which.
Speaker 2: Has been going on another podcast for for months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now in society for years.
Speaker 2: I'm playing this game since it's basically twenty questions. Yeah, but we're gonna Mark has picked two celebrities that we will both be wearing on our forehead. I can't see what's on mine, Tony can't see what's on hers, and we're playing is it yes or no questions?
Speaker 3: Only yes or no question?
Speaker 5: We can call it like who am I? So you asked? Like am I an actor? Am I a singer?
Speaker 4: Because you are the person the forehead on your the name on your forehead is your name?
Speaker 5: I see, I see it's like a name tag. Okay, Okay, I'll try it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got some logiftics to figure out, but we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: Okay, great, we'll try.
Speaker 6: We can play along at home, please, Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're back. We're back. We're workshopping this. We're winging this for the first time, so there might be some technical issues. However, Mark has to vacate the premises because he has bigger and better things to do. Have a meeting, and so he has written down two celebrity names he's going to give to Becca and to myself. We have reversed our video cameras so we cannot see ourselves anymore, and we're gonna put these post its on our forehead and we have to ask each other yes or no questions. However, Mark needs to let you know our listeners who the celebrities are.
Speaker 5: Right, that's going to learn thee to keep it fair. First of all is do this, Tanya, would you like my left hand or my right hand?
Speaker 3: Tails never fail. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Left, my left hand. Okay, there's yours.
Speaker 3: Hey, Becca, don't let her see it. Put on the ground. He's a little cheater over there.
Speaker 4: Now I can whisper this if you guys take your earphone headphones out.
Speaker 5: Maybe yeah, let's.
Speaker 2: Take off and be able to hear you.
Speaker 3: No, we'll talk, so let's turn off our microphone way.
Speaker 2: I think we should just leave. That's well, your chair should say the same.
Speaker 5: All right. Finally you come back, we'll make sure you're in position again. Okay, all right, all right, they're.
Speaker 4: Leaving the room. They've opened the door. Tanya's out and the door is closed. Okay, Tanya is Bruno, Mars, Becca is Sandra Bullock. Got it, Tanya Bruno, Mars Becca, Sandra Bullock.
Speaker 5: I'll go get them, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: I'll just be here for the start and then i'll sneak out. All right, So I don't know who goes first, that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Let's Becca put yours on your forehead.
Speaker 5: Now so you guys can see who each other is.
Speaker 2: Is it upside down?
Speaker 5: Yes, yours is now upside down? Beck? Yep, there you go, perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, Danya, all right, yeah that's perfect right there? Okay, okay, alright, and make sure you both and your cameras. Yeah you look great, okay, good, all right, Tanya. Why don't you start?
Speaker 3: Am I a woman?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm a man.
Speaker 2: Am I a woman?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a woman. I'm I have to write this down because I get really. Am I a man? Yes? Well I don't know. I could be non binary?
Speaker 2: Am I a singer.
Speaker 3: No, am I an actor?
Speaker 2: No? Am I on a reality show?
Speaker 3: No? Am I a singer?
Speaker 2: Yes? Am I an actor?
Speaker 3: Yes? Do I have a current hit song on the radio?
Speaker 2: Yes? Am I in a TV show?
Speaker 3: No? Am I sexy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so? Am I in movies?
Speaker 3: Yes? Have I been to this person's concert before?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I would say so.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Am I over thirty?
Speaker 3: Yes? Am I married?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Do I have kids?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yes, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Maybe do a little Google search? Okay to stand by. Am I invited to Taylor Swift's wedding?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 5: Yes, son, kids for your person? For you? Yes?
Speaker 2: Am I married?
Speaker 3: So hold on, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Different questions. I'll ask a different question. I'll ask a different question to get Am I married?
Speaker 2: You already asked that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm not married. Do I have kids? Sorry?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No kids?
Speaker 2: No? Am I married? Yes?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, you're not married?
Speaker 2: Do you know this person?
Speaker 5: Do not?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Clearly?
Speaker 3: Okay? Do I I have a song on on the charts right now? And I'm not married with no kids? So I'm single? Ah? No? Am I single?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I don't know that you're linked with anybody? What do I get to guess or does that game?
Speaker 3: If you guess wrong, then you're wrong, then you lose.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Was I previously married?
Speaker 3: Yes? Do I do backflips on stage?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. You're not vincent moone, if that's what you're trying to get. Do I dance?
Speaker 3: No? Do I have a lot? Do I have a lot of hits?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like have like a big, big, big, big catalog. I do.
Speaker 2: Am I a rom com actor?
Speaker 3: Yes? Have I dated anybody famous in the past.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Not to my knowledge.
Speaker 2: Quick trying to look. Do I have blonde hair?
Speaker 3: No? Am I a household name? Yes? Everybody knows me. I'm super famous. Okay?
Speaker 2: How many questions do you get?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Do I have brown hair?
Speaker 3: Yes? Am I beefing with another artist?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Am I tall?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say no, You're not like known for being tall?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I have a song currently on the radios.
Speaker 5: The third time you confirmed that.
Speaker 2: This is your only you don't get more than one question, even if it's a question you repeat it.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling myself. Thank you have I been around for at least ten years?
Speaker 2: Yes? Am I in a movie? Am I in a movie currently out right now? No?
Speaker 3: Am I bald? No? That was pitbull.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Am I am I white?
Speaker 3: Yes? Am I white? No?
Speaker 2: Have I been in a movie with Leslie Mann?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 5: I would say no, they've never started, never started a movie together.
Speaker 3: Oh I have an idea?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Have I acted?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Was I married to another celebrity?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: H Have I ever been married?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think so. No. Am I known for being good looking?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, i'd say yeah, I'd say. Do I have duets with our other artists? Yeah? Uh huh? Is that my current hit on the on the radio?
Speaker 2: That's you're gonna have to wait for your next Am I under fifty?
Speaker 3: Over fifty?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've been thinking I was a man this whole time.
Speaker 3: You're I said that, right?
Speaker 2: W Did you say I'm under fifty?
Speaker 3: You're over fifty? Am I over fifty? No, I'm younger than fifty.
Speaker 2: Am I an a less actress?
Speaker 3: Okay? I might I have an idea? Am I an a less actress?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think I know who I am, okay, but I'm not sure. So I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Why don't you ask it in a way could confirm it without saying I didn't know. This rule that you're out of the game if you get yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you can't just like keep guessing.
Speaker 5: Why not people? That's what I see? What's his name? Do Bobby Bones? Well?
Speaker 3: Are we Bobby Bones?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, we don't cheat over here. Have I been known to make fun things on TikTok, like make make foods and stuff on TikTok?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't know. I can't answer that. Have I been in a movie with Melissa McCarthy McCarthy.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't have a public beef with anybody?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 2: Is that your question? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, are you sure?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, not that I know of. Was I in a movie about pageants?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're getting somewhere not here? Well, here's your hail, Mary, now's your chance. Don you make a count?
Speaker 3: Do I have a little in my name?
Speaker 2: Am I send you bullock? Yeah? Ye, don't look yet, Tanya, I could have gone there so much faster dinner. I've forgotten that.
Speaker 4: I was a woman much faster, Tanya, you're on the right track when you said do I do a lot of duets with people?
Speaker 5: And is that my current hit?
Speaker 4: Which it's not, but that you're kind of on the right track there, and then you kind of abandoned that line. Recently had a number one hit as a duet.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 4: In fact, the number one song of twenty twenty five was this person as a duet.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have a candy bar in your name, mister b.
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 2: You're a short king.
Speaker 5: There you go, sorting Vegas residency very like.
Speaker 2: Multiple you span multiple generations of fans, like you have a wide fan base in the age range.
Speaker 3: And he had this song of twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Five number one song of the year.
Speaker 3: I think Harry Styles was the number one song of the year in twenty twenty five. Last year you had the biggest song last year.
Speaker 2: He's an amazing dancer.
Speaker 5: The question would have been, am I a dancer? That ques amazing, amazing dancer.
Speaker 3: Amazing. Yeah, it's not Chris Brown, No, okay, thank god, short.
Speaker 5: King, short king, not white.
Speaker 4: Which is a clue. And you could have explored that a little bit like is he Filipino in Puerto Rican? With yes, still nothing.
Speaker 2: Does he sing just the way you are?
Speaker 3: I never in a million years I would have guessed Bruno Mars.
Speaker 5: Why but why not?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's the crazy thing. He wasn't on my radar when I tell you I went, I was justin Bieber. I was the kid LaRoy I was. I thought Jason Derulo. At one point, I thought the Weekend, I thought Purple.
Speaker 2: All right, I gotta go great Pigs.
Speaker 5: Hey, thank you.
Speaker 3: I think I realized that I'm bad at this game. Did you guys enjoy that?
Speaker 4: Or he's playing on kiss M right now, Just so you know, Bruno Mars is playing as we speak.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, like he is definitely an iHeart darling.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he had this old Lady Gaga. Oh that might be the first thing. You absolutely hated it or you listened and you absolutely loved it. Please let us know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's probably brutal for me, probably better over video, which maybe Crystal can whip something up.
Speaker 3: I'm also trying to sneak to like read the letters on.
Speaker 2: My Yeah, she's always trying to cheat to win. But that's all for now. If you ever want to write into Dear Bonia, You can message us on Instagram at scrubbing in Pod on Instagram, or you can email us at scrubbing in iHeartMedia dot com. And we love you so much.
Speaker 3: We love you, have an amazing weekend. We'll be back Monday.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 3: By bye bye