Speaker 1: Phonelvi's Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone.
Speaker 2: Tab and perfect timing too.
Speaker 3: Here it is Yankees are in Uh well, they're at full throttle. The email came in saying, my boyfriend Israel and I are huge Yankee fans. We go to all the games and we sit in the bleachers and we get pretty nasty to the Red Sox fans. So Israel's mother, Mary is a wonderful but overprotective Jewish mom. She worries about us taunting these other fans, and she's afraid we're gonna get beat up someday at the Yankee game. So we went to the game this week and we were as loud and loaded as ever. Do us a favorite. Call Israel's mother and tell her you're a Red Sox fan and we were really mean to you at the game. Make up whatever you want, marry. The mother will flip out on her son for being so stupid. This comes to us from Israel's girlfriend Hannah. Right, okay, all right, so Brody is gonna be calling is the angry Red Sox fan. You'll hear how he got her phone number. Israel the Son's then gonna call his mom to get her reaction. Keep in mind, while they're talking girlfriend Hannah, the girlfriends on the line, you'll hear laughing. She'll be listening in on the whole thing. Here we go a very interesting Yankees phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, is this Mary?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who's calling?
Speaker 2: Your son was at the Yankee game last night? Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So what's up?
Speaker 2: You know your son's a loud mouth. No, he likes to yell a lot.
Speaker 1: I went to the game with my wife and we're Red Sox fans, and we sat in the bleachers right behind your son and his uh trampy girlfriend, whom to my name's Dave. Listen, your son was screaming and cursing at us the whole night.
Speaker 2: He spilled beer on my wife. He was half drunk.
Speaker 4: My son, I don't think you're talking about the room person.
Speaker 1: Look, I know it's your son. I have his wallet. That's why I'm calling his wallet. Yes, WHILETT fell out when he was jumping up and down.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't even know he was at the game.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess he does any lies to you?
Speaker 4: Then? No, No, I'm I mean I'm shocked that he acted like that.
Speaker 2: Do you use a lot of profanity around the house.
Speaker 6: No, absolutely not. I have little children. I'm sorry. I'm really embarrassed from this. I'm really I'm very, very mortified.
Speaker 2: Does he have a drinking problem?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No, no?
Speaker 2: How long has he been smoking?
Speaker 6: Smoking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's blowing smoking. They told him no smoking.
Speaker 6: He doesn't smoke. He doesn't smoke, and he doesn't shrink bad I know for a fat He.
Speaker 1: Said, shut up, old man, and he blew smoke right in my face. What And then he rolls up his sleeve and he's got a Yankee tattoo on his shoulder and he says, kiss this.
Speaker 6: Well, that's a that's a temporary one.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that didn't look temporary, look like a real tattoo.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's definitely not. It's definitely not.
Speaker 2: I almost forgot.
Speaker 1: The people in the seat next to him, they're smoking pot. They offer it to him and he starts smoking with his girlfriend. They start taking hits on the pot. And I'm thinking, this is a real low life kid. What kind of Jewish mother raises our kids to smoke and drink and smoke pot and have a tattoo.
Speaker 6: He doesn't have a tattoo, he doesn't smoke. I'm telling you, I'm telling you believe.
Speaker 2: Listen, I got another call. Can I call you back in a minute. I'll call you right back. All right, all right, this is just beautiful. This is beautiful.
Speaker 4: Good Okay, here we go, buddy.
Speaker 6: Hello, where are you?
Speaker 4: I'm at my card gamers.
Speaker 5: Well, I just got a crazy phone call. I'm embarrassed. What and I don't know what.
Speaker 4: I don't know what went on? What happened?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: What am I talking about? Somebody called me from the game. You tell me he found your wallet at the game. And he's first calling me back.
Speaker 5: What do you mean that?
Speaker 4: Where is my wallet?
Speaker 5: He found that he has in his hand. He's telling me that you and the girlfriend, he thought you were drunk.
Speaker 4: How you and her?
Speaker 5: It was three four beers?
Speaker 6: What's the difference?
Speaker 4: And and have that the thing you said?
Speaker 5: You took the joint and you and her are carrying on.
Speaker 6: Them?
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 5: Don't come home, you and her tonight. I don't want to see you come.
Speaker 4: Here with a bunch of girls. I'm embarrassed. It was the game. I was into the game.
Speaker 5: Don't come home and there's no dinner for you.
Speaker 4: Go point your own way.
Speaker 5: I had enough, I've washed my hands.
Speaker 4: With you and Hart And that's it. I'm embarrassed. I'm mortified here. Why am I I'm sorry? Why?
Speaker 5: Why I should a phone cak like that on my twenty two years old side.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I tell you about that.
Speaker 5: I'm no, don't tell me sorry. I told you what I want to be done, and that's it.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's it. I don't want you or I don't want her in the house anymore. I told you, because how many times did I tell you you're right?
Speaker 5: How many times I tell you to conduct yourself nice? Even in the stadiu in your say, we told you he careful.
Speaker 4: With those fans.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: I had it you seether me or ha.
Speaker 4: You want her, can't come and go. I don't want you, that's it. Why would I do?
Speaker 5: Because I don't like the way you conduct yourself.
Speaker 4: She's got good influences.
Speaker 5: I don't want it.
Speaker 4: Okay, And I'm embarrassed. Okay, I should get some calls like that. You want to know about your tattoo. Then you're drinking and you're smoking. The guy wants to know and smoking pot from the people next to you.
Speaker 6: I thought it was a cigarette.
Speaker 4: Going, boy, I see you know, do me favor.
Speaker 5: Don't come home and don't come home with her.
Speaker 4: You want your hamburgers, go eat.
Speaker 5: Them and closer to like I'm not giving you in the house. It's final, that's it.
Speaker 4: I don't turn how Israel? And you know from the beginning reading Mary? Hello?
Speaker 2: Mary?
Speaker 4: Who's there?
Speaker 2: This is Dave? Did you did you talk to your son?
Speaker 4: Dave? How'd you be my son?
Speaker 2: Now you're kidding. I just called and it rang. I heard you talking.
Speaker 4: Oh and you know what else? Mary?
Speaker 2: You've been phone tapped?
Speaker 4: Is this a phone tap? Yeah? You're gonna be on the radio. Yeah, Oh my god, Elvis phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 3: Elvis Duran phone tab were totally on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.