Speaker 1: He is drinks chess, motherfucking podcast makes He's a legends every queens rapper.
Speaker 2: He ain't say greed as your boy in O R E.
Speaker 1: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What ups d J e f N?
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you me and the most.
Speaker 1: Professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chans mother Postcavery Days New Years. See listen, It's time for drink champions, drink up? Mother? Would it good?
Speaker 2: Be hoping he willa still be?
Speaker 1: This your boy? N A O N A A. What up is d J e f N?
Speaker 3: This is gonna take a crazy wall make some.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest, man, this guy is a legend of legend.
Speaker 2: He's one of our favorite guests.
Speaker 3: Alumnia. He can't he walked through the doors and he is ready to to to he was ready. I'm just excited. He broke the internet for us before he gonna break the internet for us again. And in case you don't know what we're talking about, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: What's what's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: We're gonna get straight to it. Why wasn't you at motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Versus man, you know, straight to it. I wasn't invited, and you know I ain't gonna know, well why ain't invited because I ain't excited, you know what I'm saying. You know, I found out about it like everybody else found out about it online. You feel me, And I honestly.
Speaker 2: Thought that I was gonna be the last.
Speaker 1: Because you know, when you when you attached Turk name or anything like, the fans go crazy, bro, because they already be like they leaving him.
Speaker 2: Out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking they're just a part of the campaign, the promo, whatever whatever, because there wasn't nothing, no smoke or nothing.
Speaker 2: It order what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we was on tour, so you know, so I had I had somebody that wanted to book me in Houston and in Dallas and in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: I had three.
Speaker 1: Gigs, so you know, the same day, they were like, shit, if you ain't gone, nigga when seeing you promo because they know I promote everything.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, man, I'm waiting, I'm waiting. I'm waiting. I'm thinking I'm gonna get the phone call. Right.
Speaker 1: So three days came in. I'm like, man, I ain't turning no money down. You know what I'm saying. I had to go get my bag. So I went picked my bags up and we watched the verses like everybody else, you feel yeah, and I think you know my crowd was hyped up doing what they're doing and no limit won.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I'm bugging whatchall got?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got yeah? Okay, hold on, do you regret not going for the fans?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Bro, you know what I'm saying, But it'd be a lot of stuff that be going on internally that it don't be.
Speaker 2: No expectations of me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I say, Broke, I'm a business man, you know what I'm saying, and it's business before anything. If the business not right, bro, I have a problem. I have an issue. I'm gonna speak my mind. You know what I'm saying. I'm forty four. I got a wife in beautiful twins, you feel me. And I got a twenty five year old, and I got a mama who's still alive, who always calling me for pay her bills.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So if I ain't providing through my business, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Man, I got a lot of people that sad.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So you know, if the business ain't right, I ain't rocking with it, dog. And that's just with the situation.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing no friend handshake potting the deal. I don't got no potlers, you feel me. Only pot I got is my wife, the one that stayed down with me the whole time when I you know, did it when I was doing it.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: Ok?
Speaker 3: So let me play Devil's advocate, right because you know.
Speaker 2: You know you always do.
Speaker 1: You an't got love with a you know, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: We all got love for the game when we first entered it, right, Like when we first start rapping. Money wasn't always on our mind, right, it was like for the love of it, for the love of the art. Like when you watched it, you said you watched it, right, you watched.
Speaker 1: It live, obviously live. You watched it live. Yeah you didn't feel like you Oh man, this is my part right because they edited my part out. You know what I'm saying, What do you mean? You know the I kind of got need a hot girl, you can't really. They tried to sing it before in Chicago without me and the crowd wasn't gone, so they wasn't about to have a repeat. I guess, you know what I'm saying, Like you can't do that particular song, especially without me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that song was edited out the show.
Speaker 1: They already had the new I wasn't gone ahead of time when these shows and stuff are going on, nor they not like a club that's booking you man, you get paid your money in advance three four months ahead of time, which is good money.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a different you know.
Speaker 1: So when I when I when I thought about it like that, I also knew I wasn't gone.
Speaker 2: But then I saw it with some bullshit.
Speaker 1: In the game because when I posted, because I saw Master P posted and he showed love Swiss Beasts up timoy one on them reposted it like they was excited. But DM like, hey man, what's all? Hey, well what about me? You know what I'm saying? And I thought, you know that it was some ship in the game from there that you know, for them reposting it or liking on what I posted, that they may have thought that I was gonna be there, but the business wasn't writing. Nobody hollered at me. You know what I'm saying, I ain't going, Why I ain't invited and most definitely why ain't get compensated?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Do you think the fans are disappointed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They always disappointed every time they try to pull something off like that. You know, you got to think this ain't the first time something like that happened.
Speaker 2: The Essence Festival, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm I'm saying. You know, I wanted to go down. I did a I don't know. I wasn't there, so I don't know, you know, but the Essence Festival in New Orleans. I'm a major part of CMB, bro, you know what I'm saying. And I never tried to bash those guys. I'm always gonna stand up for my reputation. You know, anytime anybody in sinuating anything and trying to make it seem like the reason I'm not there is because of my mouth, Like do what he do to that? We grown? You feel me?
Speaker 2: I ain't no my mouth.
Speaker 1: Now it might be about my money, you feel me, But as far as me speaking my mind, doing podcasts. You know, it ain't that I'm not right, Bro, Sometimes I don't be right now, you know what I'm saying, And I think that's what it been.
Speaker 2: Throughout these years.
Speaker 1: You feel me. When I came on the podcast I've been doing a podcast, people didn't understand that we tell stories. You feel me. And when I did these things. When I was doing them, it was sin it was a problem. But you know, five minutes later, everybody else doing the same shit that I'm doing. You know what I'm talking about, So it's not a problem no more. It's like niggas moved the gold post. You know what I'm saying. My whole thing, why y'all so mad? You feel me like I should be the one mad. When I'm trying to do business, I'm pushing all that personal shit to the side, you know what I'm talking about. So you know I wasn't invited to the essence. I wasn't invited to the cab money no limit. But when Live Nation and the Wange, you know had a situation. Now, anytime Wanne and Live Nation got together, man, we did a couple soul out shows. You feel me. Bag was on parnt. You know what I'm saying, we gave the fans with the fans wanted, but when Wanne and Live Nation wasn't a part of it. Man, I don't know who was running it, but that shit was running away, you know what I'm saying, And it just wasn't coming together. Man. Well hey man, I had to run away, you know what I'm saying. And it wasn't right, bro. But you know I'm always trying to clean shit up. I got my podcast, you know, and be shout out, be high man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm that motherfucker every week. No like Nigga be talking about. Man, you telling family business and this and this and that. You know what I'm saying. Shout out to Rick Ross too, because I saw him talk about their motherfucker Geneva. You know what I'm saying, Like niggas trying to make that ship to be a big issue. Like this is what you mad about? I should be mad like what you mad about? I got kicked off the tour? What you mad about?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, like Nigga kicked me off the tour? Wait this new tour? Yeah, were about to talk about it?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, we can talk about it up.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, we gotta throw our.
Speaker 3: Hold on because see as outside of looking in, I'm thinking all I'm seeing this clips of y'all on stage.
Speaker 1: I thought it was all good and daddy, so I didn't I didn't hear it was all good. And you know I ain't looking for no friends, nor you feel me.
Speaker 2: I look at.
Speaker 1: Those guys as my bros. We came in the game, they found I never want to see nothing bad happening now one of them. You know, I just stood in the gap when niggas said anything about them niggas, But they don't do that for me.
Speaker 2: Every chance them niggas get, they'll.
Speaker 1: Try to insinuate some ship, especially juven Bji. You know what I'm saying, They'll try to insinuate some shit, try to act like I'm a problem. And that's the reason why he ain't on. No, the reason why I'm not on because niggas greedy. You feel me? When when when Wayne and Live Nation did the situation, you feel me? Everybody bag was secure. It wasn't no problem when we had a couple of soul out shows. Like I said, whoever, after the Live Nation situation, what's going through came and we had to go on another tour because these are different promoter, you said it's a two part too.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's yeah, yeah, yeah, well yeah you don't actually know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I know who it is, but I would not to give him no promo. You feel me like they know who they is? Bullshit, You feel me. But when we got with them, you feel me. Of course I won't make sure my contracts is like it is.
Speaker 2: Also the booking agent. I'm gonna get a.
Speaker 1: Separate contract with him, make sure everything what it is. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not signing nothing unless we have an overstanding.
Speaker 1: Said agent or their booking agent.
Speaker 2: He act like he was Dad saying mine confligg interests. You feel me.
Speaker 1: It was some shit going on like that.
Speaker 2: It got real. So I think a lot.
Speaker 1: Of more people knew what was going on, more than what I knew. But I wasn't gone for the food food shit. And you know that's when Turk became a problem. When Turk stood up for his business. Not because I took a nigga money, stole something from a nigga, put a nigga in jail, did some whole shit fucked the nigga bitch. You know what I'm saying, ain't none of that nigga can't come on here and say, come on anything and say what Turk did him? So my whole thing, Why y'all mad when a nigga stole from.
Speaker 2: Me six figures?
Speaker 1: Nor you feel me? I got kicked off a two in the first thing that the people say I was a threat. They said I'm a threat towards BG. So when I didn't get no phone call from these niggas, I'm like, I know I'm gonna get a phone call because I try to call them. They announced about to for the second half of the tour.
Speaker 2: Yet a second tour.
Speaker 1: Second, I'm calling them trying to see what going on because I had got an email from them where they were trying to get me to take less money. I'm not about to take no less money for something that I didn't sign up for, you know what I'm saying. And when I didn't do that, I got an email saying that I was being put off the tour or kicked off the tour because I'm a threat towards BG. I'm expecting the next day or something because we had to go. I got an email. My wife is here today. You know. He minded a mad woman, you know who take care of all my business. We got the email, bro and they said that basically, Nigga, you ain't taking this less money. Nigga were kicking you off the tour. But I ain't saying like that. But that's how I knew it was because I knew what it was. They say the tour wasn't selling and they needed to give us less money. Now, I don't know if they all agreed to it, because we ain't communicating. Now, if I'm communicating and we all communicating as one, then it's understood. I ain't gonna be the problem that we're not going to be able to go and get that bag. You feel me. But if it seemed like I'm the only one being targeted to take less money so everybody else can get compensated, I got an.
Speaker 2: Issue with that.
Speaker 1: But they ain't give me a chance to try to figure it out, find out what's going on. They say I'm kicked off the tour and lie and say I was a threat because of the on gone fuel between men and BEG tour.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I'm trying to see They say it was ongoing online.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck they talking about. North y'all was on the same tour and they say we was onginge feuding and I was a threat because of the ongoing fuel with me and BEG. Allegedly that's the reason why the kick And even if even if that was the case, in my contract, you supposed they supposed to let you cure that and give you a reason why you should not be kicked off the tour five days. They supposed to let me know that per contract. They didn't do none of that. When I say I wasn't taking less money, they kicked me off the tour. And you know what I'm saying, them niggas went on to Chicago did what they did.
Speaker 2: I ain't called me, ain't check up on me, ain't dead, none of that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking I want to call that nigga. Y'all don't want to see what going on going on. Everybody I know only one kicked off, but it's an ongoing field with man BG. Why the fuck he ain't kicked off? Just me, Come on, man, that's that's that's just some bullshit and it's a conspiracy bro right.
Speaker 2: I had to say, damn yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna go back to the verses for a second. Me hearing Bird Man make that speech, it didn't seem like he was for me as the outside of looking in, the inside of looking out right, it didn't seem like he was dissing you. It seemed like he was disappointed that you didn't show up.
Speaker 1: That's man, how he gonna be disapparented at me not showing up when they didn't invite me. Them niggas knew that. Remember, Juvie came out here because I'm gonna get them. They worried what they say. I knew what was going on because Bird put it together. So Bird and you put it together that Turk wasn't gonna be there, damn you feel me? But he said that, he said he knew Wayne wasn't gonna be there, and he couldn't let the fans down because Wayne wont gonna be there. But what about Julie on Galls show Reewine recap about Juvie, He come on y'all show and say because Wane allegedly he knew Wayne won gonna be there. He wasn't gonna do it at first because in his contract. In his contract, it way ain't gonna show up. I ain't showing up, but I can't do it for the fan. What about time, like nigga, they want to see all of us we been on I come on tour with you on the back. That ass up to it when that motherfucker was declining. You know what I'm saying, Juve, try to make it like he do me a favor, bro.
Speaker 2: We do each other favors.
Speaker 1: And I hate when niggas try to insinuate shit and then try to make like I'm a problem and say, well, you know what he did now, Nigga, y'all, niggas got to come and let the world know what I did because I ain't about to keep on being quiet cause niggas calling my phone saying turk Man, two rons don't make it right. Man, Fuck that. I respect my old j's and y'all know who y'all live, bro, But I been doing this shit quietly for a whole year and a half. Man, Nah Man, y'all ain't gonna keep on doing that side left hand Johnny ass shit with me, dog like it ain't gonna go.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, And I got.
Speaker 1: Money now, nigga, Like I said to last time, feel we ain't about to do that. So we ain't no dopin, no more nor like. So you can't do these do game bron give me me So. So when was the first time that y'all was all together? Was after the Louisiana Fest.
Speaker 2: Louisiana, Man, we was together in Nashville the fast time. Right now that the first time Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Hold On shout out to weezy motherfucking we because weiz it don't have nothing to do with these shenantikiins. Bro. We say you're Wayne, Dwayne Carter, Okay, you know what I'm saying. Dwayne mike On called her. Goddamn you know what I'm talking about. I won't make sure, Jesus, I won't make sure that people understand Wane. In his contract, Wayne specifically saying if it ain't everybody, he ain't fucking with it. This now, this I can vouch for that. I can show it to you in my contract. Well it says that, and anybody who want to say it ain't man, we can come back on the show because I'm willing to sit down with all of us. We might need to come everybody sit down and just add out. You know what I'm saying, So because it's like, you know, but anyway, man, so hold on. But he says all everybody is he talking about all everybody? All the hot boys, boys, the big time is you know, because we all together, but really, the hot boys. I'm just gonna keep it real, That's what I'm saying. Keep I gotta keep it real. No, let's back this ship up. Let's go bro.
Speaker 2: When I came home from prison, I.
Speaker 1: Knew that the hot boys were legendary and we didn't get I would just do so. I always spoke up for all of us, not trying to use them to make me be something. I'm turk man. I don't think they understood social media at the time. When I understood it, I knew what it was. It's all provide for my family. But do you think you and BG getting locked up hurt the hot boys? Nah?
Speaker 2: I don't think it hurts.
Speaker 1: I think it helped because they wanted it even more when we came back. You know what I'm saying. I don't think they understood the demand and when they finally realized the demand they trying to get rid of. One of the men. You feel me, Me the one who out here campaigning like Donald Trump. Man. You know what I'm saying, I'm out here campaigning. I'm out here, got everybody like, yeah, we need to see that because they look at man, y'all some old lad, washed up men. That's how they be looking. But you know how I come. You know what I'm saying. I'm still looking like I got that shit on. You know what I'm saying. You know I'm still like that. You know I ain't drugged out. You know what I'm saying, stugged out. You feel me. And I'm relating to the youngsters because I understand them, because you know I'm in communication with them. Bro, I'm not trying to beat him, you feel me. I'm trying to show them what not to be, anything that was wrong that I used to do. Bro, This ain't what y'all do. That's how y'all do it.
Speaker 2: Shout out to them boys in Atlanta, Man.
Speaker 1: Twenty one, young thug, loot y, all of them, how they squashing their beef and saying, man, fuck the streets, man, let's get to the bag.
Speaker 2: A lot of niggas saying, man, that's some goof and shit.
Speaker 1: But nah, Nigga, when you grow up and you go through a situation, that's what it's supposed to do. Nigga, scale your straight, you feel me. A lot of niggas just want a minute cause nigga want to be gangstuf. Nigga want to be tough until that black roll get in front of it and they're telling on everybody. You know what I'm saying, God damn, but nigga feel like shit. They could tell on everybody. Your nigga moving the gold post if they your homeboy. You know what I'm saying, Like, man, that shit crazy man. But I ain't never putting nobody in jail.
Speaker 2: Brady never took no nigga money. I just want to know why they so mad I get kicked off the tour.
Speaker 1: I'm out of six fingers. Nigga is Christmas. They don't think I got a family. They don't think I got kids, a wife. You know, my mama, a dog, a turd on for real, bro. And you get tired of that shit, you know, you get tired of it, like you get tired of it, bro. I try to be the bigger person every time for a year and a half.
Speaker 2: So so let me ask you, if you think you think the money was the problem.
Speaker 1: The money shouldn't have been a problem because the money wasn't coming from none of them. It's a promoter. It might be a motherfucker who don't even like rep but he know that demand is there for them hot boys. Nigga, I'm investing that man, millions and millions of dollars on a table. How the fuck you could try to get rid of a nigga who kept the name alive when everybody else thought it was, oh, man, that shit old. Man. I don't know, man, don't they can have that shit? That shit old? And then when that shit get demanded, like I knew it was us already because I'm out chill. You feel me, nigga, I'm banking on this shit. You know what I'm saying. It's easy money. Nigga were getting forty fifties and sixties and seventies, maybe one hundred sometimes. Nigga, I've come from getting five thousand the show. I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I ain't trying to suck that up already.
Speaker 1: So how can a nigga say I'm fucking the money up, Nigga. When I'm happy, I'm getting more than what I was getting. Nigga, I'm out the way you and BG didn't argue backstage.
Speaker 2: Bro, me and BG had whatever we had going on.
Speaker 1: For whatever reason, BG institutionalized That's what I feel. But I didn't been there, so I understand. I'm not tripping. When I first got on the tour, my whole thing was.
Speaker 2: Now, we ain't holding back to them.
Speaker 1: Nigga been insinuating, so they open up the door for me to come regulate. Nah, I've been quiet, Bro, Nigga, call my wife, goofy, Nigga. I got the smartest motherfuckering wife in the world. Nigga. You know what I'm saying. I ain't say nothing because the OG's called my phone, Like, Bro, I know that was wrong. Bro.
Speaker 2: Well, Nigga, I'm talking to Day straight up doll.
Speaker 1: Because enough is enough. Bro, and a Nigga keep on insinuation like the problem when I'm the motherfucking solution. Man. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, I'm the one who out your tag team and and motherfucking interacting with these fans.
Speaker 2: Bro, I know what they want.
Speaker 1: I understand give them what they want even if we don't. I understand that. Them niggas don't understand that until it's too late. When a nigga kicked me off the tour and they can't sell a date New York, that bitch was empty. Them niggas knew Man in French wasn't gonna be there. They knew Baby wasn't gonna be there. Why they wasn't gonna be that Noorry Not because the money was there, Because there wasn't there and they didn't agree to it. But Juve and them had to go because they took whatever they took.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Turk had been off of that.
Speaker 1: So if Turk was the problem, why the fuck y'all perform or show that y'all was promoting like everybody supposed to be there and them people only got a Jew and a BG saying everybody fucking verses.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, come on man, New York. Correct me when I'm wrong?
Speaker 1: Was it ready real? Man? That shit fake? Man?
Speaker 2: That shit fake?
Speaker 1: And I don't care how nigga feel, because how you feel ain't high fact, bro, you know what I'm saying, Like I try to reach out to these niggas.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I got two phones with receipts. My wife don't like me say that because she say that.
Speaker 1: Girls say that, but I'm saying it right now. I got facts of everything that I say, bro, because I know nigga gonna come try to tell a motherfucking line without saying it insinuation, manipulation. Bro.
Speaker 2: I gotta speak up for me because if I don't.
Speaker 1: Nigga painting a picture, man, Nigga painting a picture, and he's fans so naive out there. They all believe the picture of a nigga being quiet, you can't be quiet. The Most Specialist podcast and it Diddy ship going on. You know what I'm saying, Everybody trying to get some money ship crazed out, chill man.
Speaker 2: I ain't gone like did it. I'm saying something did.
Speaker 1: I ain't getting my money away.
Speaker 2: So let's go through this new album. You know, let's go do a song by song.
Speaker 3: You're ready, Let's get it school with best revenge.
Speaker 1: First look up that spirits. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. What I'm saying, they saying, don't do it to her, we betta do it.
Speaker 2: Best revenge is self explanatory.
Speaker 1: Man Selo came up to me, Bro, and see Green. I was at a video shoot with him and my dog wicked. You know what I'm saying from ghetto my feet. They had a video shoot see Lo Green. I didn't know. See Lo Green looked at me as you know, Nigga, I'm a fan of y'all. Me up, Glory. Nigga came up to me and like turtle, Nigga, I know you're gonna be on that tour.
Speaker 2: Huh, I say, Nigga, you know they can't do no.
Speaker 1: Tour without me.
Speaker 2: That's what I told him. I'm lying like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Them niggas were ploting on them maybe then, but I'm speaking of his existence. I'm believing that they're gonna do the right thing. So see th like, Man, I got a perfect song I want you on. He ain't never put me on the song, but Nigga, you open up the door. I'm about to put you on one. I got the perfect song for you.
Speaker 2: Best revenge.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I sent it to him that Nigga knocked that ship out.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: When the nigga seen you.
Speaker 1: They drive vocals, the ross, the stems and all that that nigga trusted me with all that shit. Bro, That nigga with me, you feel me, he ain't just do it. I wouldn't in a session with him, but he sent the whole everything. Nigga, I could take it. I can make money out do whatever you feel me, but see those smart though you can't do all that. But he sent me everything, you know what I'm saying, So I respect him for that. Brokes, he ain't have to do it, you know what I'm saying. And the song basically just speak for itself. You know, success is the best revenge, you know what I'm talking about, Like, you could take it here, you could do that, but it's consequences for everything that you do, you know what I'm saying. And brid didn't been through situations where I'm smart enough to know even if I'm morally right, I could be wrong in the system you feeling. So I'm just trying to do everything the right way, bro. But I'm just not gonna let a nigga just definitely make my character no more that we ain't gone for that. Reputation is a connerstone of power, man, you know what I'm saying. We ain't about to do that. Okay, So I said, for that record, yeah, okay, for the soldiers.
Speaker 2: For the soldiers strictly on that.
Speaker 1: When I first met Slim, shout out the Slim too, Slim, A real one, bro, Slim just out the way. You know what I'm saying. I talked to Slim to this day. We just got a weird relationship. Slim just he watching. He ain't taking nobody's side, you know, and no magno Ronald Williams. Okay, So I talked with Slim man. Even when I dropped the album. I sent this Slim, you know.
Speaker 2: He he congratulated, like, man, great project. You feel me.
Speaker 1: I got the text and that I got everything. You know what I'm saying. I got to keep it got you. You know what I'm saying. The nigga try to throw Ship in the game. But when I first met Slim in the Magnolia, the chorus of that song was what I rapped to Slim in the Magnolia when I first got my deal with Cash Money. So when I was doing this album, which I had been promoting for two years, nor this album, just that song, that chorus came back up with the beat that I got from Young Baller shout out the young baller man, and I just went back into you know where I come from. I wanted to, you know, just tap into you know the people that I love, you feel and let them know. Man, I still got love for y'all. And this is for the soldiers, you know what I'm saying. And I did the song. That motherfucker came out the way it came out, you know what I'm saying. They made the album, and you know, it's a lot of memories to that man, because if it wasn't for that song, I would have never got that card from Slim to come to the studio to set myself up to become a hot boy. And the rest became history after that.
Speaker 3: Goddamn, when I come out, when I come out, basically shout out the black and mouth.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, which I call the new Man in Fresh of New Orleans, because I reached out to Man in Fresh trying to get Manifresh to do beasts for me. He told me he was into DJ Mighty Strange Fresh doing beasts for everybody else. Eighty five South asked him for a beat. He said, we family, now, Nigga, what about family? God, Damn nigga. The nigga told him family. I told, nigga, get me man man man anyway, so I gotta get the next best thing.
Speaker 2: You feel me, I gotta go to Black and Mouth.
Speaker 1: Black and Mouth is a young man in Fresh Black and Mile got hits with Drake master P. You know, but I want him man in Fresh though, nor I want him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is like like that you shout to get.
Speaker 1: Money out rewinded, Yeah, running back, but now Man fresh Fresh. That came out of Fresh telling me I'm a DJ now Man and that hurt me, bro Like.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it was just for that week.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, because I asked him after seeing somebody, it was a okay okay, but I ain't hold it to him. But then when I saw him kept when he did the eighty five South interview, because we're gonna get to they still steal four hundred podcas. I got a story for that too.
Speaker 2: But when they did that interview, I was like, damn, but he.
Speaker 1: Told me, and we really family because you just called me the other week saying, a nigga that did beats for your How you gonna tell me that when you need something from me?
Speaker 2: But when I asked you to do a beat. You a DJ.
Speaker 1: You feel me, But that's another story too. I ain't gonna expose everything, but y'all know I'm telling the truth. You feel me. Black and mind came through, bro. You know what I'm saying. And I made the song when I come out, and that's how I came. You feel me. I'm here in seven when I come out, Niggana. I ain't losing, Niggana win it straight up. All right, let's go. You two movement, oh you two? Five minute later speak my mind and them niggas don't like it. Five minutes later they doing shit just like me. I ain't had the money, so this shit was funny. Now I'm two termed nigga on. They had some stunting Camey Louis v shopping big Cock coppying brand new Hummer with your baby mama, bopping house nat to sloppy head, all white, gull it six bedrum those shoes on a copy. Follow me that nigga because I'm a hot boy. I know you thought it was over your madness. Now boy turned the original. You a dep card and you don't want to go to water. Make me deployed. Hold on you too, nigga, YouTube you too? That was all Damn you too? You too? Hell nah you too? Damn everybody. Hey, I thought everybody was cool. You feel me? I got mad when I did that. That was the last record nerve. A nigga pissed me off. You feel me.
Speaker 2: Nigga pissed me off. Bro, hear about it.
Speaker 1: You know things I don't really want to get into because I want to give a nigga a chance to like explain theyself, because this is not a bash no nigga, but it's not a dis need. It's a dismissal the bullshit. You feel me, it's just so much shit, dog Like, I just feel like as men as people that the younger generation is looking up to, Like I got all my little young niggas. Man be calling me every time a nigga can say it's some funny bunny ass shit. Man o ge man man, damn you gonna be like bro, you leave it alone, let it go. I'm showing growth like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: Them? Let your niggas ready to crash out behind me, cause they know I'm righteous, Bro. They know I don't do nothing but take care of my family, make it back home to my family, and do it all over again, or I ain't doing.
Speaker 2: The same shit that I used to do.
Speaker 1: Bro, You feel me, and for a nigga to play on that, it's like niggas trying to bully me or something. You feel me, Man, I got niggas, I got yay for real. You feel me, but then my bros broke and I got love for the mnig nigga Ana way be like, man, why you keep calling them niggas your bro them nigga? Don't fuck with you? That shit be hurting me. Nord. I'm constantly saying my brothers ain't them. Nigga's constantly doing interviews saying everybody name with me. That's a this How the fuck you try to exclude me out of something that I was included in. You feel me, but I ain't tripping on that door. You feel me, But don't.
Speaker 2: Get mad when I'm doing what I'm doing right.
Speaker 1: Now because at the end of the day, I gotta provide for me in mind. Dog, you know what I'm saying. If you niggas gonna knock me out of six figures, I needed that one hundred and eighty thousand. I'm gonna say what the fuck it was? But, boy, you not many Christmas gifts I could have got with that? You feel me? That shit ain't cool? No, that's some when niggas try to say, man, you know back in the days, because I hear this a lot, they didn't know. Well, I ain't know now they know, no, orry, So what's what's the excuse? Now? Oh? You the reason you ain't getting your money? Boy, I'm not about to mess up eight thousand dollars. How when this nigga come out and say your wife a goofy. That nigga know what you're doing, chisel, you feel me? And I let him slide because here that nigga went to Breakfast club and said that ship the ultimate disrespect. Dog. I want to get on that nigga ask no, I promise you, bro, But the love I got and the lawyers that I got for them, nigga's dog cool.
Speaker 2: And then on top of that, I respect my og.
Speaker 1: They called me, they're gonna be mad I did this, but bro, they gonna understand. You feel me. Man, you can only hold so much hand. These nigga need a motherfucking reality check. Bruh.
Speaker 2: The nigga need to be scared straight some.
Speaker 1: Cause them niggas out of pocket man, for real, dog, And I'm the wrong one, nigga. I went did all this time. I ain't send no nigga to jail, Norrie, you feel me. I ain't take no nigga money on an album.
Speaker 2: You addressed that a lot. You keep saying that, like because.
Speaker 1: It's niggas who are doing that and niggas making the past for them niggas. You can't move the gold post. Nigga who really doing that shit. Nigga punish them like you're punishing me. Fuck that, you know, because if I was to come out and just speak on it, then I be wrong. But I ain't gonna do that. I'm gonna let niggas expose theyselfs. But you do think some of this stuff could be fixed? All this stuff?
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought I fixed everything far as with me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Because at the end of the day, when you let shit go, bro, when you know you was right, you was in the right and motherfuckers in the wrong, but you try to understand it for a bigger cause, a bigger purpose. I did that, dog, I always do that, Nigga. I'm always taking a high role, you feel me, because I'm seeing a bigger picture and I be wanting that money, you know what I'm saying. But it come a time where fuck that money, nigga. My integrity and my respect me more than that. You feel me. My kids got to look online and see shit. You know what I'm saying, Nigga. Nah, dad ain't no hope, dare ain't no sucker. I'm stand up for what's right. You know what I'm saying, and that's just what it is. Dog Like, Like I say, Man.
Speaker 2: Why y'all so mad?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Why y'all so mad? When a nigga taken from me?
Speaker 1: Nigga, this they't had none of I filed a lawsuit on them, niggas from the from the other tour. Nor How the fuck I get a phone call from Julie saying I fucked the bag up? Nigga? How the fuck I fucked the bag up when a nigga tried to taught me to back up, nigga, try to tell me to take less money than what.
Speaker 2: The fuck I signed up for?
Speaker 1: How the fuck I fucked the bag up? Unless you had something to do with them niggas or something, but allegedly, I don't know how I fucked the bag up when a nigga try to fuck over me this and I'm constantly doing interviews saying, bro, my lawsuit, my lawyer.
Speaker 2: Here, shout out to Paul Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because I come ready because I want my receipts just in case you don't believe me. You know, he can't really explode the nigga with the leather jacket on, and yeah, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, I do, bro, because I'm transparent, bro, And I'm not lying.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to say face. I'm not you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure nigga stop in singing way shit on me making it seem like.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm the reason why I'm not a part of this.
Speaker 1: If that was the case, why when Wange and Live Nation do something, I'm always a part of it and it goes smooth and it be sellouts. That's my rebuttal for that. Niggas got to explain that you feel me. It's only when niggas got controlled on the tuck I feel like that I get fucked over and it's more money or something for them. I don't know, but you know you don't have to do me that because it looks bad when you promoting something, making it seem like everybody gonna be there and everybody not there. Okay, all right, let me just I'm just asking advocate. I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what if everyone else took less money and you was the only one that didn't take lesson.
Speaker 1: That's why you got to communicate Norris. Okay, it came to me. I make phone calls, nigga, so put it on me. So I'm ju because he the middle man. Okay, he the middle man. So I'm calling that nigga like, look, you won't see him. I believe you. I believe I'm calling him because he the middle man between all this shit. He the reason why I say, yang nigga. I wasn't fucked up out no money. I was satisfied with what a live nation and Wayne was giving a nigga that's for show money, nigga, this other ship.
Speaker 3: I was like, uh so, so hold on, let me just ask because and I want to finish the album. But you're right, maybe that communication wasn't wasn't communicated but.
Speaker 2: Let's suppose they was communicating but not me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's suppose they thought that, you know what I mean, I suppose they thought that everyone like kind of like came in and everyone kind of took a pay cut to keep it going. No, you know, my wife is my manager, right, yes, so that means I got best of boat boat World.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I know what's going on the management side and the art side. So prior to this, my wife on the phone with their management and she got ideas on how we're gonna go fallard and we all gonna get our money because they did know that the tour wasn't selling and they didn't have enough money, so they were like, you know what, we need to just tell you whatever we can to keep it going for the team. They ignoring the shit out my wife. You feel they ignoring her. So okay, that communication shut off.
Speaker 2: But when it's become a problem. Nashville's show, right, check this out.
Speaker 1: Nashville show is a show sold outside of the shows that we got, the ten shows we got, somebody, a promoter bought a show from whoever they want to. You know what I'm saying. So this don't have nothing to do with the booking agent of the promoters.
Speaker 2: But it's a cash money thirty anniversary. You know what I'm saying. Why ain't not a part of that?
Speaker 1: These people in Nashville hood winked everybody. The nigga wound up going to jail or something, and the they we didn't play. So I went on a radio station and addressed it. But before I did that, I'm trying to call for Juvie. I'm call it Juvi because that's who I talked to before I signed the contract and he told me, Man, get your money, nigga. So any problem, I'm going to Juvie because we got that relationship.
Speaker 2: Juven not answering his phone.
Speaker 1: So Nigga tell me, Man, juven Mad than the motherfucker that we ain't do this show. So I'm on my way to the radio states. Damn, big bro, Mad, I got it. I'm head first like a chicken with his head cut off. I'm about to expose this niggased to promote. Now they making it like it's us now we all here. The promoter jank it by bye ba. Later on, I see Juve at the motherfucker after party from the promoter who didn't do the big show. But I go on Facebook. I see Juvi on the fucking Facebook live with the promoter.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, what the fuck going on?
Speaker 1: So bam, that's the same day we got to go to the Chicago or Cincinnati, Cleveland somewhere. That's when they hit me with the motherfucking look the other promoters. I guess they got an idea from the Nashville because they try to say that I was a threat too.
Speaker 2: Nashville promoter that I was a threat.
Speaker 1: They were trying to figure out how to get out of the show in Nashville, and they say I was a threat. Same booking agent fucking with the promoter from Nashville too, So throw it on me and that at first that was the first time.
Speaker 2: So the same day, Nigga, they try to hit me with that again.
Speaker 1: Damn. So i'ma okay, we try to throw it on you that but it ain't work. We're gonna throw it on this one too. Since he ain't take less money. I'm trying to call Juvee. Juvee ain't answered. Nigga, be wondering why I get on Live. I talk, Nigga. I'm trying to call you niggas direct. I got everything in my fucking phone. Nigga. You know what I'm saying, Communication is everything because I know it, nigga gonna try to put it on me. Me know, I'm not rolling with a bunch of niggas, you know, to make niggas uncomfortable. I took all that from around me so a nigga won't have no excuse. You feel me saying I'm rolling right now today is how I'm rolling on a tour because I don't want a nigga to have no excuse to say tur turt you feel me because I'm already knowing nigga, y'all gonna do that the first chance they got them. Niggas showed that when they didn't invite me bro to the no limit care money to it.
Speaker 2: When I filed a lawsuit.
Speaker 1: It ain't have nothing to do with cash money, Bro, And I'm constantly saying this shiit.
Speaker 2: No limit money to.
Speaker 1: The verse. All this happened after the tour ship I filed a lawsuit, so I'm still not communicating with them though they still haven't called me.
Speaker 2: First phone call I.
Speaker 1: Get from Julie like about some other ship, which I ain't gonna say. I ain't gonna speak on because I don't want to speak on certain people that's involved in the situation.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying in respect for them.
Speaker 1: They asked me not to and I'm a real one. You know what I'm saying. But Juvennoe, I try to reach out. I got that in my phone. I'll show you after we get out camera. I'm like, bro, you know what I'm saying. I say, Yo, people lying on me. Juven Like, nigga, what was up by by Bab? You know what I'm saying, Nigga, you called me about some lies, but you ain't calling me about what the fuck going on with this tour. Then the nigga tell me I fucked up the money. That was the last I talked to Juve when he tried to say I fucked up the money. He said, I fucked up the money. And they went on and tried to do all these shows. And I guess because of me not being there, that's the reason the show's not selling.
Speaker 2: When y'all kicked me to fuck off the shows.
Speaker 3: But do you think it's because it's the four Hot Boys Comarie?
Speaker 1: It ain't the Hot Boys way, ain't ain't there. It's a Cave Money Third Anniversary Tour. I forgot that.
Speaker 2: I ain't ain't on none of these Cash Money Third.
Speaker 1: Anniversary Tour dates, none of them. Them niggas left in and fucked over the contract that Wayne was dropping the Car to six Nigga, we were supposed to go on some more dates with Wayne after the dates that we had from the from the motherfucker Louisiana Fence for we were suposed to be the car to six to it.
Speaker 2: Them niggas jumped in front of that shit.
Speaker 1: And you know, nigga first come, first third were taking the paper. But then when the nigga took the money the donald deposit for the shows, they don't got nobody back ends. Wow the fuck? They got the front ends, yeah got, but they don't got no back ends. And they've been setting motherfucking days over since March, nigga. The last day they didn't had was December twelve. They were supposed to be in motherfucker Oakland, California. They rescheduled that motherfucker to February twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Nobody showed up. They rescheduled it.
Speaker 1: People in my DM Turk, you come out, I kick thost the tools in July, y'all, This shit for real, not a drill. Let's go back to that crazy man uh huh uh huh like that song right there, Man shot out the double A. You know, Cole Beasley. I was in the studio one day, man, and we wanted that they fans right so, and if you look at the video when I shot the video, we all got the camouflage on.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. We wanted to get that camera that.
Speaker 1: That really like to pay homage, pay homage to where a nigga come from.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, That's where that song come from.
Speaker 1: If you listen to it, you hear nothing but Man in Fresh and mind you, I'm trying to mimic Man in Fresh because Man and Fresh didn't do the beats for me. So I'm getting all these young niggas who love Man in Fresh like I got love for them. They gonna make the motherfucking beach you like it. So it sounded like my I got that sound shill me. That's why the fans went crazy and Nigga I hit number five on the Motherfucker iTunes chart. Yeah, yeah, yeah, y'all with young Boy with motherfucking Gunner with j I D with the clips and Nigga was in consideration for a Grammy. Nigga, I ain't never know about that type of shit. I wasn't nominated, but consideration that I'm straight with that, You feel that I'm straight with that independent because niggas was trying to say that I was using them to promote my album. Bro, I've been promoting my album for two years. It just so happened I got kicked off the tour. I'm ready and prepared, nigga. All this publicity, Nigga, I know our streams go, Nigga, I'm about to calculate and get paid. I'm about have dropped the album July twenty seven. The next day I got kicked off the tour. Run that y'all think y'all gonna make me look like a duck, like y'all gonna get plucked, You feel, men, that just will wind up happening. But I think they thought that my album was dissing it them broke and it wasn't no dis If you listen to my album, because that's.
Speaker 3: What you say you said, This is that dismissed started controversy.
Speaker 1: It did because niggas assumed that I was disting. If you listen to it, I'm shouting to the niggas out. You know what I'm saying. You made the music. You come on, it was two years. How to fuck I'm dising, y'all. But niggas got so much pride. Nigga won't need man them niggas ain't post my album or nothing. Why y'all so mad? You know what I'm saying, Like Nigga, y'all ain't even post my album. Nigga, when I ain't go to the no let me cash money thing? I just knew. Then babies say, Nigga, we gonna fuck with you when we want. No, No, you're not. You can't fuck with me when y'all won't. You can fuck on the fans with the fans when y'all won't. Then Juvets say, man, baby shit being baby man. You know, and I'm with him, but say he took me off his album because he ain't want to be with the negative ship. What what negative ship? Juve? He said it on y'all show.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, he took you off?
Speaker 1: You asked him because you like Birdman on the album toget You know I studied yeah, I watched you out fan. You asked that nigga, No, you know what you be doing to I don't know you are asked him that nigga say, and you fucked him up to because he he was like, God, damn you asked, turning Birdman on the saying song that's exactly. Juven was like who you want to be? Because he don't got an answer, like so y'all took him out. No, I took him off. So wow. Juven wouldn't have got that deal if it wasn't for the hot boys coming back together. Bro, Alan Grumblack gave him the deal because Alan grum Black told me about it. He like, damn, you don't know about it. Man, You got that deal because of the hot boys. And you take me off because you saying I'm negative and then gonna make it look like I got me off from being negative when it seemed like the negativity coming from y'all side. Bro, y'all might call this negative because I'm talking about it, but I ain't call no nigga, no bitch, put sad hole, nigga meet up, let's shoot it out. I'm just giving my side, y'all niggas give insinuations and manipulation.
Speaker 2: But how mad was they at you? At the first Drinking Champs interview. They were mad about Geneva watching.
Speaker 1: Man. Rick Ross just got on this bitch and said that was his first watch. Just get correct. Man did an interview? Fucked that man?
Speaker 2: It get an interview.
Speaker 1: I don't think it came on y'all and that nigga say Turkey and lying we did do what you didn't even watch it?
Speaker 2: What an upraw?
Speaker 1: Where is it it? It seemed like when Turk say something is a problem, it's cool when they do it. Man for next came with that motherfucker that man like for real, that nigga was gone through the same ship. I'm going through dog for real, man, and that's what happened. He said the same thing. So Man and Freshka said them niggas can come on there and say something about friendly competition.
Speaker 2: Man, that's how we was in the studio, Nigga, that's all.
Speaker 1: I said. My album better than Beg and Juvee Nigga, My shit better. Them niggas got mad about that. Help a niggas sell the let's go back and forward with this ship. You feel me? In Nord were trying to make music and make money. I'm not saying this, but my ship is better than y'all. It's facts. Nigga.
Speaker 2: Juveis said this ship back. He puta dropped.
Speaker 1: He dropped it because he know my shit better and let me back it up. Nordy, he say he took me off the elbow. I try to get this man on my album, Broke Juvee, Fresh and BG. I don't ready have bird on the album, but I ain't put the song out because I ain't want Nigga. I took him off here because I know Nigga won't be saying. I'm trying to a song called all the Money with bird Man. Now, he did the song for me, and I did a song. It's a favor for fair. I could have put it out, but I don't want niggas to feel like I'm trying to ride their coattail. Right. I tell ju to get on songs still on fire. I'm like, bro, this song is hot. I didn't market promote it, put money behind the video. Man remake is gonna go crazy. We on tour right now, Nigga, me, you and Juve I know it was gonna be hard trying to get Wayne on the motherfucker. But everybody cool and way ain't gonna do it. Man, That nigga juven told me it's something. It's something about that word. Still, nigga, Still, that's t I am what throng on all day? Man's just seemed like you just lost something or something. Then the nigga drop a podcast call still for honey, I'm like, what the fun after telling me I need to stay off of fucking podcasts, off of line. Them nigga do podcasts every week and they interviewing nigga like for Nest Tupi, controversy man, NBA, Young Boy Mama, controversy. You know what I'm saying, Butterbe controversy, nigga. I thought, y'all stand away from nigga this shit. These niggas be in the medium for speaking. They fucking mind. And that's when the nigga say it's controversial. That's all I do.
Speaker 2: I just believe bro them nigga jealous.
Speaker 1: Straight up.
Speaker 3: What's bring me to the next song? Fuck Howard turned out.
Speaker 1: Kodak and I'm the first nigga to put Wayne.
Speaker 2: And Kodak on come on, come on.
Speaker 1: I was listening.
Speaker 2: I was like that was That was genius.
Speaker 1: That was Jus with the crazy punt, the big head label. Whoever, the powers that be ain't one of motherfucking signed off to it, so I couldn't promote them. So they ain't the reason why album went number five.
Speaker 2: Where you couldn't promote Wayne or Kodak, but they was promoting the song when I put the song out.
Speaker 1: But you know the label ship, they always say, Okay, you got the artist, but you ain't get it clear Wow. Yeah, nigga, the labels ain't want to clear So whoever the powers that beat over both of them, I'm just not because my version of clearance, I guess. But I could promoted and get the full benefits of it. I couldn't put them niggas out on ass you know how you be adding them on? Didn't they featured them? It did not say feature. It didn't people just had to see it. I did not be that, so I couldn't promote them. It's just like, man, you can put it out, but you can't promote it. And I respect Wayne and Kodak for that. You know what I'm saying because they did that for me. Broke.
Speaker 2: You know when Wayne and Kodak was having their little issues.
Speaker 1: Bro. Yeah, they did that when Nigga I stepped into that. I stopped that nigga getting into it, bro, And that's it sound good to come out sound good too many. I did that. But but but you know, I had Bird on a song when I heard Nigga saying, then what Nigga.
Speaker 4: Said, Boy gonna drop an album and Bird gonna get that motherfucker took it down. So I said, I ain't gonna put that motherfucker out with Bird on, and he feel me, the ALM still got took down.
Speaker 1: My arm got took down.
Speaker 2: To day I put it up, but it ain't had nothing to do with Bird.
Speaker 1: It got took down. So I had to wait two weeks to put it back out because it was some bullshit like Nigga was hating man like a mother. Come on, I don't want to get a nigga no play samples not clear. It was a nigga who don't have a name. Nigga did a song with me and Selo on it, and the niggas say, I ain't let him know I was putting the album out.
Speaker 2: Who the producer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I gave him his credit nigga. That you had to do is get the fucking split straight, Nigga. I gave you a credit, So that's that's nigga. You know, I ain't trying to fuck over you. So when he did that, he pissed me off, and I went high that young ball and say, young Bottle, do the beat over fuck him. We're gonna put it out without his beat, and we're gonna put the song back out and I reput it out. He lost out on that. How the fuck you gonna make a problem be with a silo in Turk, Nigga, ain't nobody knows you.
Speaker 2: He fucked up.
Speaker 1: Stupid motherfuckers. All right, So we spoked about Da Wayne Kodak, Right, Yeah, go out.
Speaker 2: Man, shout out to my dog, Alid Boy man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Atlanta show nigga real love man when I'm out there, and Aliy.
Speaker 2: Boy just you know here a fan like everybody love the hot boys, Bro.
Speaker 1: You can't say hot boys without all four of us and them dudes be like they be like you know, in a rock and a hard play. Like half of these dudes ain't gonna pick no sides, bro, they gonna be real nigga fuck with niggas, how they fuck with niggas, and Ali is one of them. You know what I'm saying. It was his song Once I couldn't put certain songs on the album. I needed some songs. You feel me, I said, let me put it out. You're like, nigga, go ahead, nigga shit. I appreciate you putting me on it. And that's how that song wound up getting on the album. Bro. You know what I'm saying, Just Ali being a real nigga man. Shout out to that boy, Ali Boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dirty World. Dirty World is self explanatory, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like a playoff of the Dirty World off the Get It How You Live? Dirty World. That was one of the Hot Boys first albums that we did, and I got to beat got the vibe and I.
Speaker 2: Just remade it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Because a lot of fans always like I be in tune with them. They be wanting that old that old shit. But now, you know what I'm saying, not just institutionalized old shit, you know, like some niggas, but they be wanting you know what I'm saying, They be wanting that sound, bro, and I kind of like gave him that sound. And that's why my shit doing what it's doing, doll like, cause I listen to the people. I get a people what they want. Nor the people always right, bro. Always, no matter how nigga feel them, people is always right. There's supporting you though, And that's what I think Niggas don't realize until it's too late, and then they try to come back and the people still gonna fuck with them because the people is the people, you know what I'm saying. But nigga been to waste the time money dog and that ship be stupid to me, man, that was dirty world, right, yeah, go greatest of all times. There was something different, you know. Shot to Jamie Ray. He's a white guy. You know, he do country hip hop, and I just challenged myself to be different on that record. It actually was his record too, but he's still a nigga's record. You do features and they not doing nothing with them. I don't want to waste my verse, you feel me? So I know I did a hit record with a nigga. I'm about to see what you're doing with that motherfucker nigga, especially if I did it for free, nigga, Let's get some money off that ship publishing or something. And I reached out to him man and he was like, go ahead. He gave me a blessing, you know what I'm saying. And now we're about to shoot the video for that record and hopefully man Ship we Bo could eat off that motherfucker licenses and all this shit going on. Independent nigga making money through the AI do so, no, bro, it's so much money out there right now.
Speaker 2: Where't nigga makes some money? Independent?
Speaker 1: Do'll win in a good place right now? Without a label happening to go get their money and they charge us for the money they're giving us. That's ours, you know what I'm saying. It's just crazy, but yeah, that's where that came from. Shout out to Jamie Ray Okay. Joseph. Joseph is a record that specifically talks about me overcoming my addiction.
Speaker 2: I did heroin and cocaine, man at fourteen together.
Speaker 1: What is that called speedballing? Speedboar? Speed balling balling you up and get down? Definitely, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so I used to shooting come dumb. Yeah, shocks, but I started on heroin. Yeah, I started off snorting. Or when you a drug addict, you're gonna graduate because the high you go becoming immune to it and you ain't gonna feel it like you felt it when you felt it, when you felt.
Speaker 2: It good, You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And this particular time, I was on tour when I was having money and I couldn't find no pottery substance had wrong. Nigga had some tall The only way to do the tall hair, Yeah, you gotta burn it and you got to draw it up. My young niggas who I was with. Two of my nigga dead and one of them locked up right now, they being shot. I used to look down on them when they were doing that. But when I was sick, when you wan hair on the cocaine, bro, that's a different sickness. It felt like you got three flus. Your nuts hurt, your back hurt, your neck hurt, your eyes hurt when you're on it, not even when you're coming on you. Now now when you don't have it and you need it, you feel me like you got to kill your sickness. That's what they called the gorilla on your back. So I was sick. Them niggas had to went out in the field. But do you stick home.
Speaker 2: It's not like you in jail or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: I'm sick home, but I'm on a road on to them niggas come back. They happened. They feeling good. I'm in the hotel, the nigga trying to give me some potter. I'm like, Bro, this ship ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, Bro, you gotta saaine and you saying that you hit the cocaine and it didn't do that ship they ain't do nothing.
Speaker 1: So because I had to get the open yard in me that had my hurt, you feel me, I was withdrawn, so they talked me into it, bro, and I shot it. It was a feeling that that that that I never felt that I love you shot cocaine, but both both and when I first time, when I felt it, Bro, it was like the nostalgia. It was that ship was man, that ship just felt good.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: And and when I got home, I just was doing it over and over and over till it became you know, man.
Speaker 2: I was I was gone.
Speaker 1: I was gone every day, so you got track every day? Yeah, playing the track my way you can't see them now, but yeah, you can't see them right now, but yeah I had till now.
Speaker 2: You can't really even tell.
Speaker 1: I don't look like nothing. Not been through, bro, you know what I'm saying. And like I said, to survive that, yeah, odeed and everything. Bro, Like you know what I'm saying. When I met my wife, I met her in Memphis. When I met her, bruh, she the reason that I wanted to get off of these drugs for real. I met her and she was bad.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, you one of the badest I had. I was like, man, damn, I can't be around her like that. I don't know why I felt like that with her, but you know, like that was my turning part man. And I wound up catching my case. You feel me?
Speaker 2: And when I went to jail, man, shit, I say, you know what, man, this ship over with.
Speaker 1: There's a time they accuse your police. Police. Okay, yeah, I was accused of that. I was in her house in Memphis. They shot fifty two times. She under the bed.
Speaker 2: I'm in the house.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Police, two police all got shot.
Speaker 3: I went to trial in the Petunia the police officer or police got shot.
Speaker 2: Godamn, I ain't got shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So they wind up, they wind up, you know, two police officers, and I wind up going to trial, got found guilted, did eight year, eight months, sixteen day, but I had twenty two years at twenty two years old.
Speaker 2: I gave twelve years back fighting on a pill.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, what does that mean to people that don't know?
Speaker 1: All right? They gave me an alpha plea right in the state, which was a twelve year sentence. I went to trial in affairs and got one hundred and twenty months, which was ten years. It sounds like it ain't a lot, But when you add that ship up, when you go back, like damn twenty years, I sound like a lot. One hundred and twenty month. Either way, some nigga retarded, you know what I'm saying. So I got got one hundred added. You know what I'm saying, so damn so bad. I wound up getting that noise, and you know I fought it on a pill, gave it back. You know, they agree with me that. You know, my time was supposed to be rank and current, meaning that I just be doing that one ten year sentence. I hadn't been down five, so I wouldn't have had to do nothing about three in the more half. Yeah, you feel me. That's how we be thinking, like fuck it, I'm weadit tate that I'm already in this bitch and I wound up giving my time back. Bro and my woman, Man, my wife stood down on me eight year, eight months, sixteen days, Brother, day for day. I ain't missed a day. I came home and married her, Bro, and we have twins, got business. She's my manager. You know what I'm saying. The versal reason just everything, dog, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, so you know that's just what it is, Bro, And that's why I be saying, like why Nigga try to fuck over me when I'm doing right, Like Nigga, I'm doing the right thing.
Speaker 2: I ain't doing nothing that I used to do that Nigga could justify Nigga.
Speaker 1: I ain't getting in this money, bro, me me let me get me Nigga especially Bro, that shit ain't coming from you.
Speaker 2: Stop getting in the way of my paper man.
Speaker 1: And if I don't say nothing, Nigga's gonna be automatically thinking. Man.
Speaker 2: Turk A problem.
Speaker 1: But you know how that ship go in this industry, norway niggas nigga us to just be quiet unless shit happen.
Speaker 2: Nah, Man, nigga ain't about to do me like that. Nigga, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying I'm no victim or I'm actually a nigga that empathize and sympathize, but I'm a stand up for me.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: You feel me, and that just what it is. Eighty eight That what I just explained me and my wife eight year eight mone sixteen days, you know, and if you listen to that song, I basically just tell a story that I just told y'all. You know what? Yah? Yeah, yeah, you know yeah, So that's what that was. Man. I just you know, I ain't no tough guy. Bro. You know, I got love with me. You know what I'm saying, And I'm always expressing them, always making it. I'm making it safe for these niggas to stop being tough and hard and niggas start walking in love. Nigga like you ain't gonna do nothing to get killed or get locked up, damn food, You feel me, real life? Man?
Speaker 2: Okay, So still on fire?
Speaker 1: Still on fire basically was a song that you know, niggas was counting me out.
Speaker 2: Nigga would count.
Speaker 1: Me out, nod and I just man, I actually wrote that song on a on a chalkboard in my room, The one I Were Mad. Yeah, there's a couple of them songs I were mad, but the whole time nigga pissed me all don and I did it. I did, I did the song and I just made a statement on that motherfucker. If you listen to that record, dog, you know what I'm saying, You're gonna hit up the hunger, You're gonna hear the madness, You're gonna hear everything, but you're gonna respect it. If you're a real one, you feel me. And that's where that came from. I think the best music come from real life situations that I don't write nothing that I'm not really going through, you know what I'm saying. And this album Joseph, if you know the story of Joseph, Joseph was betrayed, he would lied on he was put in jail, you know what I'm saying. And he came out of that situation and those brothers that hated on him lied on them wind up having to come back through him to eat all the nigga would have starved the debt. And he told them, niggas, man, you know what, don't trip, he said, Man, the devilmented for bad, but God meant it for good. He's something ahead of y'all to save y'all life. You feel me, so with that story of Joseph when I was in jail. When I was in prison, that story, bro, I kind of like that shit got me through my time, You know what I'm saying, because I always knew I had faith in that that damn this shit is just like my situation.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: I didn't do what they said I did, but I'm always accused of some shit and I'm like, I say, Bro, it might seem like I'm acting like I'm this, I'm that, but I really didn't. I'm not saying I'm a saint, but nigga charged me with some shit that I did. Nigga, let me take my lik but I'm a stand up every time when a nigga tell a lie on me, I'm gonna tell the truth, bro. You feel me, and telling the truth ain't hating brouh And that's just what it is with me, man.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll talk.
Speaker 1: All the money, all the money. Like I said, Man, that song right there, it's just self explanatory, you know what I'm saying. You know, nigga thinking Turk was fucked up? You know what I'm saying. And that was one of the songs that I just we was popping my shit on. You know, I don't put motherfucker too much in my business, but sometimes you have to pop it because that's all the thing of motherfucker respect out here.
Speaker 2: They respect you flexing.
Speaker 1: You feel me? You know?
Speaker 2: Idea, Nigga, I.
Speaker 1: See you all out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What you do?
Speaker 2: You know, you pop it in there with the lower bag and get your hair cut.
Speaker 1: You know, I see the.
Speaker 2: Different checks coming in here.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta do that, and I want all the money, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: With all the money? Was this a track that you took bird Man off? I actually I didn't take him off. I just ain't put it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now you know.
Speaker 1: It's my song because we did a swap.
Speaker 2: I did a song for bird Man. I did a song for Birdman.
Speaker 1: Documentary before Anything, and it was the title track song, Oh Wow, Because I actually went to Yeah, that's out, It's all right now. It's called before Anything. And I did the title track for that song, and I got Birdman to do a song for me. This was me and bird Man were cool. Man, we'll be on the phone talking about God and all kind of shit.
Speaker 2: You first came home. I won't put a say it like that with God? Was this when you first came home a couple of years after I came home.
Speaker 1: That's what I know. I know people being.
Speaker 2: Bird see Bird, don't be on social media.
Speaker 1: Niggas who trying to get a check from Bird to get Bird to do something and come bring in some ship. You know, man, that nigga doing this and saying this, and he like, for real, he go with it. He don't know you feel me. That's why I don't really try to bash him a talk down because nigga, y'all niggas know, y'all know what going on. Y'all niggas got kids that's tuned in and know what's going on. But y'all got too much pride and say, damn man, that nigga Turk ain't do that. He ain't say that, you feel me? But then when Bird do what he doing all you niggas amen and then yes man, and you feel me, y'all can't be your own fucking man. I don't respect that dog. We was on tour and that Nigga Bird came up to me on the tour on the on the third anniversary, that Nigga like, what's up? I say, Nigga, what you want? What you want to be up? You feel me? He came up to me with all his bodyguards and shit, I'm by myself with my one of my left potners. You feel me. It wasn't like that, but it's just with the fact that I'm standing by myself and I'm like, Nigga, whatever you wanted to be. But this was after times of us not talking. We just doing the dates and were not talking. We just farming on stage. Nigga ain't having no conversation because I ain't about to break the silence. BG broke the silence with me. That Nigga came with the gifts, some glasses from from from from I can't even think of the niggas we had the glasses now, not the metaphors. I can't dmmante name of them. And he were like, man, you know I got these glasses and that's how he started talking to me. That was the day when they probably seen it online when I adapted the nigga on stage Nigga, okay, you talk to me. Let's get a fans what they been wont since you then broke the ice because I wasn't talking to them niggas at all. Only when I was talking to was July and Fresh because we had to have been on the back that asked up to it before that. I was wasn't talking to Bird in this camp. I wasn't talking to BG in this camp. But it was respect you feel me? So, like I said, bro, I can coexist with a nigga. I don't have to be disrespectful. Long as y'all don't be disrespectful nigga, we could get money together. So don't make it like y'all can't get mone it with me when we got money before. You know what I'm saying. And I'm a problem because y'all send out mixed messages to motherfuckers that probably want to book a nigga, but they say fucking man takes and see a problem.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead on and.
Speaker 1: Get y'all now, I'm gonna speak out every time and let a nigga know.
Speaker 2: So now the promoters know.
Speaker 1: If y'all want to book me, y'all don't have to go through man In Fresh BG Juvenile bird Man.
Speaker 2: Y'all can go through Wayne probably. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can. I trust Wayne? You feel me, and that ain't no shot at the rest of them. Wayne's good business with me every time. Bro, So you know, you go well or nigga shows you what it was. Y'all get at my wife.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all already know what it is. That's my manager. You feel me.
Speaker 1: That ain't just something I'm saying. What brings us to the next record? Cash Money?
Speaker 2: Cash Money was a song shout out to my dog, young Ralph.
Speaker 1: You know and know they beat. You know what I'm saying. They did the beat. He actually put me on a song that was hen and there's another one and it was a hit. And I'm fishing for throngs. Hear me, nigga, can I put the song out? We paying homage to them niggas. Sometimes I feel like Cave and Turk and beg them. You say you listen to the album, I don't know if you do you think this is like this is I'm dismissing a nigga and some bullship.
Speaker 3: I thought that that song was a dedication I'm dedicating to the niggas. I'm trying to figure out when you said this is the album that started everything?
Speaker 1: What niggas thought I was this and them some ship. I'm trying to use them to promote my album. I would have nigga, you just I'm trying to use them the promoter album. But you you just got a whole fucking album deal off of the Hot Boys and named the album. I didn't even say that. They got to go look at his interview to find an album. M hm, So who using the fucking Hot Boys? Nigga, y'all could use it and I can't.
Speaker 2: But hold on, why can't all of y'all use the Hot Boys?
Speaker 1: All of you?
Speaker 2: I can't because I know.
Speaker 1: How to use it. Okay, I might mention everybody, See they fuck up when they don't mention me. When all these fans think I'm one of the favorites, I don't think they understand that. I don't think they understand that, but they didn't. Got to see it on tooka When I'm on that stage. Worry man in Fresh trying to water my songs down, and shit, I have a problem with that. Him and juven On tour together, so he trying to get Juvene more like like you saw, no limit came money and they were like juven stole the show. That's because they gave him most of the fucking sound. BG were mad. I bet you were mad, cause Nigga me and him mad every fucking tour day. But they get this. Nigga's mad. You feel me, and I just say, you know what, I ain't gonna have too, mads On, y'all fucking just give me my bag. You feel me the fuck that man, I'm mad too.
Speaker 2: I need my songs that I know my fans love.
Speaker 1: Bro, You feel me and Jen Juvet hit the nigga with I don't care me, Yes you do, because after this to a nigga, you and Fresh could get booked and go on the motherfucking river Bowl. Hollelujah, some fucking well to rock the bell to. He and y'all can sing everybody verses like Juve been doing. Nigga, I'm on four motherfucking songs on four hundred degrees.
Speaker 2: Juve been saying, Bro, it's a group effort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you trying to make it look good, but you won't stay performing all that shit by yourself when you could be bringing niggas out, Nigga, you were singing my shit and telling the fans this is my favorite part.
Speaker 2: I wish that nigga was here.
Speaker 1: Nigga called me, I'm coming. Fuck is you talking about?
Speaker 2: I wanna come? You did that shit for a whole five years straight. I was getting mad.
Speaker 1: Nigga sending me the clipper. He's saying this shit every night. Yeah, man, my wish my little brothers here, lie like a motherfucker, and I ain't do nothing to show this nigga love. Bro, You feel me for that? Man? To do me like that, Bro, Like I said, that shit hurt more than anything. I'm a man at the end of the day. You feel me, man, Look at me. Man, Look, I ain't missing a beat, right, But you always want to do this shit with niggas that you got loved for. You feel me. But I realized now before this year out them, Nigga don't got the same motherfucking love for me that I got for them, man, And I ain't about to go in twenty six with that motherfucking mentality that this shit is what it is when Nigga showed me on numerous of times on big stages and try to make me seem like I got Stockholm syndrome like Nigga, Nigga, I know what that means A fuck? Come on, man, I'm very smart.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Nah, bro, it ain't gonna go like that. So hopefully after they see this, them niggas will be like, man, you know what, man, let's go to drinks champs and sit down and have a conversation because we need therapy. Bro. This shit fucked up them. Nigga might not admit it, but them niggas fucked up. Bro. Them niggas mind, they still think they superstars. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, we starts together now, y'all. Not no superstar no more, for real, for real, whatever camera it is, bro, stop it, stop it. I realized that I am shit without them, but I ain't gonna be shit without them.
Speaker 2: You see them now, You got to understand what I just say. You feel me for real?
Speaker 1: Man? I think she makes a noise for that for real? Back again, back again. It's another record with me and my wife. You know, what I'm saying, My wife raped too.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She hip hop and we basically just would let motherfucker know all the shit that we went through. Like I said, my wife was in that situation with me, Bro, she been through man everything.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: My wife a breast cancer survivor. Man, she twelve year, thirteen years cancer free, you know, and she stood down on me the time, like this shit is made, like you can't buy this shit, like niggas be trying to imitate this shit, but this shit for real, not a drill around here. You know what I'm saying. We really got loved. When people see us, they gonna see us the same way every time. You know what I'm saying. When disrespecting nobody, like we could get on social media and go viral. My wife got a nastyab mouth if she wants to trust me, But we try to keep a professional bro you know, respectful. I still look at everybody like bro out my bros. But dog, enough is enough, nigga. We spost to be examples showing the young niggas how niggas could come together, not keep making excuse saying, man, you know what, man, nigga ain't know no better, but we cool not Stop lying, bro, Stop lying, because soon one probably get more than the next. They gonna be like fucking nigga, and that's just what it is. You feel me, Stop lying, dog, that's the problem is too fucking Mini lies. Dog. You know what I'm saying. And I think all them niggas, let's just do a realuit of the TV show Cash Money fucking Therapy. Nigga pitched the idea we can all make fucking money because the people ain't dumb normally. They see what going on. They see what going on. I ain't man, listen, man, motherfucker don't believe in Santa Claus no more doubt like for real, Nigga know they mind me and Daddy putting the president under the tree. So you know, man, Nigga need to snap out of that ship. Man, what brings us to the next song? I don't know, man, you know what I'm because that's what they like. Song can answer interview. You know what I'm saying. I don't know, man, I hate me too. You hear I'm talking on this motherfucker. Bro, you can't funk over me. Brough you feel me? I fuck with you that don't give you no motherfucking right to fuck over me for me and larrity do on't mean you need to disrespect me. You feel me like, Bro, I'm forty four years old. I don't think they know that this bro, it's twenty twenty, probably be twenty six, twenty six. Ye're man and come back home a dope find. You know, they don't have no respect for dope things and shit. You know what I'm saying, Bro, I'm clean, twenty three years, my mind clean. You feel me, you know, yigger, I got turk and rescue. That's what I'm what I'm doing. I'm gonna reach out to motherfuckers who don't know how to get out of their situations. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's a dude that from New Orleans, he homeless brod met him the other day.
Speaker 1: His name flow you went, he went viral, and you know that's a dude that go around and put homeless people on the mic and they be.
Speaker 2: Rapping just saying anything.
Speaker 1: But he this particular person having to go viral and he always saying my name and shit. I reached out to him. Man, dude, been clean ten years from smoking crack I mean being clean ten days.
Speaker 2: That's a guess.
Speaker 1: That's good because you take it one second at a time and I've been there before, you feel me, So I'll be motivating him, trying to tell him, bro, you know, just stay focused, nigga, you could do it. And he been taking either what a nigga saying because I didn't been there done that, not smoking crack, but sh shooting heroin and cocaineigging Michael Jackson Jackson, Michael's the same things.
Speaker 2: Thats crazy down in uppers, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Ship trying to make it like it's different, but it ain't different, farm man nigga, Like CDs and motherfucker m P three's the same fucking music. But that's where that comes from. Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And when as soon as I've read the name of this title, I read it like you said it like I.
Speaker 1: Got money now, hey man, you know that comes from off y'all shoulder last. I guess I ain't have it then my tea and that show like I'm lying, just show making. Yeah, I went to the flea market and got that motherfucking shup. I'm own now on, but sometime take it so you're making or and I spoke it into existence. Then I took break that. Let's break down the record. When I was here, I had to come poppy may. Y'all had the ace of spades out. You know, y'all had machine guns that shoot b y'all answering, I'm like, like I got money. Yeah, I just blended it in with y'all feeling me. And that's y'all spoken into existence. And you know, like, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: The tour was a blessing to me, bro.
Speaker 1: And at the end of it. You know that why I say when the nigga.
Speaker 2: Talking about I fucked my money, nigga and come on bro, stop lying.
Speaker 1: Bro. Now niggas got greedy. That money good though I ain't lying. Hopefully next year we canna get it right because off we're supposed to okay, I don't know, but I'm not waiting on that like how we supposed to be all us. You know, I ain't. I hope I ain't talking about him to make him mad at me. Don't make me come on, you know, nah, I think being real is what to make a nigga feel you and understand if a nigga can't accept me coming bro, they ain't came on social media and talked about me and told lies insinuation. BG just did an interview with All Hip Hop and say I ain't gonna bash him, but he know what he did. Nigga, you bash me, I ain't doing you shit. You making insinuation and make the fans think that I did you something. Nigga, I ain't do nothing but make sure to y'all got at you boosted, got at you when you ain't have nobody when you was in a penitentiary. Gisel, you know what I'm saying. Nigga. When Whack asked me about you being a snitch, I told that Nigga, Bro, I need to high that my bro. I don't. I don't know what you're talking about. He talking about it. I supposed to speak up for him or something. Nigga, you ain't speak up for your fucking self. What the fuck I look like fighting for you and you ain't slang? That ain't my business jise at this time. Nigga, you ain't reach out to me and how I let me? I don't know what gun on and you bashing me? Nah man you would have had a conversation and Noraa say something about you. Man, you got my nigga fucked up. I'm on your ass. But Nigga, you got me in a blind because you ain't reaching out to me. You doing face call face time with other niggas who I know wasn't there. Nigga just wants some of your yo. Whatever they thought you had you feel me.
Speaker 2: And then Nigga, you're doing all this other fun ass shit.
Speaker 1: But I ain't hit a bash you.
Speaker 2: You know what you're doing. The next one fuck me up.
Speaker 1: That's all about him.
Speaker 2: Look all flow God is good. That song is about what.
Speaker 1: That nigga said.
Speaker 2: Shit fucked me up.
Speaker 1: I kept it real in the face. I ain't say nothing. When it came to my bread, I was fake, stunning, waiting for better days. I just stayed thugging. You were calling the plays. I was in a huddle, Nigga. I felt betrayed. I ain't do you nothing. Nigga know I'm made. I'm focused on the money. You feel me like I'm talking to him. Never thought nigga trade, but that nigga done it. Shit fucked up my head. I ain't see it coming. Shit like that I expect from a woman, nigga straight fact, that's whole shit.
Speaker 2: Make me wonder.
Speaker 1: Damn shit fucked me up.
Speaker 2: Shit fucked me up, Shit fucked me up, Shit fucked me up.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know what else to say, but shit fucked me up because I would have never thought 'll in a million years. Dg H fucked me up? Now, Jizzl not nah dog Like if you were mad at me about anything, nigga, come to me like I come to you.
Speaker 2: I got a texting my mother, but you don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: I got a text in my phone when I sent that nigga through the securities of the JPay or whatever, and I'm asking them, Bro, the booster, get at you, the t I get at you because I got to have my facts. And when I get to talk with these niggas, see these nigga dunking that conversation or why me speaking out nigga, let's sit down and talk. I was supposed to have a conversation with Stunner before the fucking Thanksgiving When have it? So would that lead me? Let me go? I got a phone call and you know, I felt like God was talking to me. Now this is a reach out to them niggas. I'm not dissing them niggas, dog nigga. I could do that on my own platform. Y'all got a big platform. Them Nigga went on big platforms and insinuated shit. Bird Man said, we're gonna fuck with you, and we won't fuck with you. Jiz will call my motherfucking wife, goof. You know what I'm saying. Like all that disrespectful ass shit, y'all got me fucked up. Now we even I'm still ready to sit down and talk with you niggas and we could get to the bag. If not, nigga, let's be respectful nigga and get to the bag, nigga, because I'm gonna keep on getting it with you without you. But don't put no motherfucker dirt on my name because I'm gonna speak out about it. Don tell a lie on me. I'm gonna tell a motherfucker truth, man, Juvet, though I reached out to him. I reached out to him and I told him, I say, Bro, before I go on social media. Bro, with that less situation, I said, I wasn't gonna speak about I say, Juve, your people lied on me. Bro, I said, I reached out and I got verification and everything. I don't want to go on social media because I want to be respectful. That niggagn know my call. And I recalled me talking to that nigga, so I could have proof of myself not recording him, but recorded me sending this nigga this verse message.
Speaker 2: So he can't say I ain't got it. I got a screenshot and.
Speaker 1: I got a verse man with me telling them, Bro, let's have a conversation private, because your folks lying on me and my wife don't sit well with me. Dog, And I'm sending it to him again so he won't say, Man, you could have came to me. Your folks lied, dog, and you believe that, and you believed it because you called me. And when I told you, Bro, you changed the subject and went to some other shit instead of just being a man and saying damn, I bad, Bro. But you already did the damage, and when you do damage, you gotta correct that. I don't have to correct shit that you did, Nigga. I was good. I came on to a nigga. You say you're gonna get me ten thousand. The show for thirty shows couldn't do it. Shit went down a thirty five hundred this big bro, Nigga, I want to see us win. I did you a favor, Nigga. You ain't did me no favor. I ain't asked to come on that tour. The backup I ass up to with him in Fresh when I came on that bitch Nigga, the fans was loving that nigga.
Speaker 2: I was the one doing motherfucking.
Speaker 1: Arm all the graphs signing after the motherfucking show with you meeting Greece. Don't even know what that shit is, but I would doing it.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: I would doing it with him, bro, you know? And I thought me and that nigga was finally getting together till I asked that nigga to do a feature with me and that nigga say, bro, I don't like that word still instead of just saying bro, they get it on another song and the name your podcast still four hundred. Tell me, y'all, I need to get off of podcast. And I didn't even get off the line. And now you niggas doing what the fuck y'all telling me I need to stop Nigga? You my competition? Now the fuck they y'all competition, No worry, they got a podcast. We all competition, competing against each other. But it don't have to be no b It's just like the ram shit made the best man win. I hate on a nigga, lie on a nigga. She and Charlamagne just got two hundred. I don't know, Charlottane, you probably put a zero on that too, But I fuck with you though, I know how y'all be doing it speaking to existence like I did it for real niggas, only for real niggas on the frn O nigga you say that, yeah, for real niggas on it Just that's just what it is. Man.
Speaker 2: That was a song, you know. I just did one version.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes you just be in a song, you know, and that just was one of those. Man, I would like mad probably again, you know what I'm saying. Let me put this out, send a message. You know, this ship for real niggas, only real niggas, only gonna be the only one that gonna understand this shit. You fake niggas ain't gonna comprehend. That's all, Okay.
Speaker 3: So that's the last song that we're gonna get back into the interview. We're gonna go to quick time and slime and give it back with that appli addicted Addicted.
Speaker 2: This is a playoff for I used to be addicted for real.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. My addictions are different now. You know what I'm talking about? And play on words? Well, you not how we do it rappers. You know it ain't nothing you know particular a special about that song, just a feeling, nigga, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Let me just throw something else.
Speaker 1: I am dropping another album, Joseph Deluxe two December twenty fifth, with ten new songs. This album, Joseph, It's like a series because Joseph is me. Remember the story of Joseph. He went through when he wins and we went to jail and went to prison. Guy lied on, betrayed and all that, but at the end of it all, he wound up raining. So that's when I'm coming with the Knie Race history the album dropping the first quartery y'all get ready, Okay, you want to go quick Town Stock He's just basketball, keep going. We're gonna We're gonna do it, Charlie, because let's go. Charlie's gonna sit in there for you because you're not drinking. Okay, yeah, come on Charlie, Oh he ain't drinking. Yeah, what you're drinking? You're drinking water. Okay, so we need Sonny over there.
Speaker 2: No, no, I got my drinking here it drink. I ain't taking nothing of them shots.
Speaker 1: Come on up, I'm gonna drink my drink.
Speaker 2: Nah, it's straight.
Speaker 1: It's straight.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Feel wade up here, get a short joint trade with Boris. Trade with Boris. Yeah, hey, hey, can't my lawyer come on here? I said, wait till org. Yeah, let's do a quick time and then he yeah, yeah, unless he's gonna drink for you. Yeah, no, he's gonna drink. You wanna drink p.
Speaker 2: Yeah, politic poly take a drink, bro, Yeah yeah yeah, he is taking some shots. I need to get pe in there, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this ship look like That ship looked like a ice white milky Bro, how is it froze like that? You got your ship now, but that don't look like no wine? What do you think that like snowball all of a sudden right now, nigga, a lot of peanut colaida ship right now? Yeah? Yeah, I was in that drink from I was in that bag.
Speaker 2: Nor you keep that ball full on your side.
Speaker 1: But you know, hey, hey, but don't worry, you know, to one of the regular chairs like this, Yeah, Paul Man, I got I got a lawyer. Let drink. There we go, we got it, we got it, we got it. Pe Man. Oh yeah, you can use this enough quick time of slime. All right, you remember, well, let's do the flowers real quick before we do this, and you're gonna have to drink peat. You gonna the last time I drunk, I cussed everybody out.
Speaker 2: I can't get a drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah you gots okay, then make it look good for the cab. So so we know you drink drink chance alumni. You got the flowers last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now we're gonna give your alumni.
Speaker 1: Got to give you a.
Speaker 2: I love yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you're you're talking about you Hoary be better though, you know what I'm saying. You know, once a year or something, you know I did, come eddie, nigga, you remember the rules A quick time? Yeah? Oh yeah, where is it? We brought it just for you.
Speaker 2: There, we got you bombay, come.
Speaker 1: On, man, I didn't I didn't took a little. I ain't even drink too much. All right, I got you know, you can have some mama want if you want.
Speaker 2: I still got some of that in my studio.
Speaker 1: Hey, that ship, that ship that gonna get you, right, I'm telling you what you got. You want the bomboo, Yeah, just get bring I don't got just a show, but I can't. You know I'll be getting it. I'll be hitting the mustard yea, yeah, yeah that he might as well. But poor a bunch in here so you can pour the shot. No, we need that ship. Yeah, you pour the shots from there. Hey, that ain't no damn shot. Hey, get that bag out on the top. All right, man, let's get into this. Just for anybody just watching who doesn't know. We will give you two choices. If you pick one, we don't drink. If you say both are neither, we all drink. And then we just want stories out of anybody we bring up. All right, Tupac or soldier slim.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you know I'm rolling home team mag know your slim Man.
Speaker 1: Boosy or Kevin Gates. I had more encounters with Boost and so I'm gonna say boot goodie, marvels U g K.
Speaker 2: I fun both of them. Man, go ahead and drink your song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, drink I did with we Gift Man, Hey man, see lot on my album Mama. Yeah, Okay, strong Man, I don't know if you deserve to say him he need some ice for this too, strong Hey man, I ain't responsible. You're gonna be at Jake Paul trying to go in there and fight so Rich stugging Rich.
Speaker 2: That's a big hello gods, everybody So Rich stugging or Joseph albums.
Speaker 1: Joseph Okay, Joseph, Wayne or Julie. I'll be a bitch head.
Speaker 2: Nigga if I chosen in one of them. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you know that's what drink?
Speaker 2: Yeah, then my bro, bro at the end of the day, y'all are family, my bro yo, all right?
Speaker 1: See Little Green or Sleepy Brown? Yeah? And se Lo Andre three thousands and Nash come on, man and boy they both legends, bro, legendary both.
Speaker 2: South and East Coast.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, what are you trying to make you? Drink it right now? The last one for what did you think about it? Drank one? Now? Give me this ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Phil mob or Ying Yang Twins.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say phil my both of them boys, man, real. You know I could relate to both them, bro, you know what I'm saying, had encounters with both them, so you know it's more personal, you know what I'm saying. But I fuck with Yin Yang twins too, you know what I'm talking about. But I had to pick them. Okay, eight ball m J G or get a boys uh no a B MJG. Man. I used to be like getting the two radios and recording on that arm robbery with them.
Speaker 2: So and you're way from you know, yeah, she's from men for you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Both of them, bro, both good dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I used to both eighties hip hop or nineties hip hop.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say nineties man, eighties hip out of help hop. Nah, Bro, I ain't even listen to that bro, you know nah? Uh yeah, I'm an eighty one baby, man, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know ghetto mafia or do a.
Speaker 1: Die mm hmm. Get on my feet. I'm gonna roll with my Dog Weeks playing Man Scott Team on ice Cube. That's the harbor right there, both of them boys, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Nairs or grills.
Speaker 1: Man airpile white that's the airpile white you know. You know, man, we ain't doing them. Grill hey them, baby, I know you're trying to bring it back, but take that gold ship out your mouth. Yeah, grill play Yeah it is really yeah, gun player, walking Flucker, both of them my boys, man, so both them? Yeah yeah, Diamond or shawna wait, it all depends on Diamond from Crime out don't have Yeah, don't have another now.
Speaker 2: A Diamond from Crime I who and Shauna from d.
Speaker 1: T P d t P Yeah from Chicago.
Speaker 2: If you buck, if you buck, come on man, Diamond, Yeah, okay, fiend or Mac.
Speaker 1: Both them man and my dogs.
Speaker 3: Man, it's a good one right here, mia x or Glowrialer, Well, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Come on, Mama. I gotta roll with mama just because I'm old school and yeah yeah, and Mama Mama always checking up on me when it's drama. Man, So y'all shout out the Gloriala though, Butlorrella cussed me out and I was trying.
Speaker 2: To give her some some some big brother advice. So what happened? You know, I was saying, I was saying something about you know why they.
Speaker 1: Got to try to make out with black women to be you know, so sexy, you know what I'm saying, and take their clothes off and all that. And Gloriala was like, Nigga, what the fuck you talking about? I'm like, God, damn, I'm helping out for you. Nah.
Speaker 2: I told her that online, but you can't tell them young people nothing like that.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: She shot the fuck off, like Nigga, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Nigga? But she's from Memphis, so I let her slide my wife, you know, yeah, yeah, I understand.
Speaker 2: I'm sliding this ship.
Speaker 1: Tony Draper or j Prince. I'm gonna say Jay Prince Man, Jay Prince one thing for show. When I was locked up Jay Prince, I reached out to him right, and I reached out to Ja Prince and Jay Prince were like, what's up with them boys? You know, like, what's up? What them boys gonna do? Because I asked him for some money for my lawyer, but he, out of respect, was like, I don't want to step on they toes. You know what I'm saying, reach out to slimming baby first. I'm knowing baby and slim ain't coming through. I'm like Jay print man, Man, look, day ain't coming through, Nigga. You I need this shit now, you know. And I never got the money from now one on. I wind up having to go. But Jay Prince was always picking their phone up, you know what I'm saying. And when I got out, he just was into boxing, you know what I'm saying. But I was supposed to go fuck with Rap a lot when I came home. You feel me, so, j it were true? Okay, Rick Ross or bum Bee, I'm say both of them boys. Man, you know bun Bee. You know I like what he said on Behide the other day. Man about niggas. You know, need to put bullshit to side. He didn't take nobody's side a Buno me. He know, Jizsel, you know what I'm saying. And he went on Steal four hundred with Juve and them, and they wasn't getting it. One was constantly giving them niggas some some some some real nigga energy, but them Nigga was laughing and joking every time he did them like these Nigga Green and the motherfucker. They just ain't getting it, you know what I'm saying. But you know, I fuck with both of them, bro, real talk currency a chopper talking about chopping. Who this is NB a young boy? Oh chop style? Yeah for normalist Chappa style.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say both of them funck both of them homesake mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I know he's not. Now, I'm being real, being real man.
Speaker 5: Two Chains the Future, two chat two chat Man too Chain, you know too Chain put me in. They used to a video, gave me some money, you know, and nigga spending money with me. I'm fucking with him, you feel me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, shout out and two Chain because he could have just used a nigga image and say fuck it. He flew a nigga and got a nigga right and paid the nigga for you know, like yeah, man.
Speaker 2: Love t I or Lula Chris.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say Tip, when I was locked up, that nigga Tip sent me five bands, man, and that nigga ain't.
Speaker 2: Never even said shit about it.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if he remember he did it. Probably was a task right off of something I don't know, but yeah, shout out of Tip. He did that and I needed it. I was scared to ask the nigga for anything. Nigga like nigga, nigga, nigga, what your need man? Whatever?
Speaker 2: Nigga shit man, my girl told me to y'all seen you find out.
Speaker 1: More happy then my motherfucker. You're Yeah, Tip a real one man. Yeah no, don't limit or rap a lot.
Speaker 2: Rap a lot. Kodak Black on twenty one Siva. I fuck with both them, but Kodak did a song for me.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you'll gonna do that one? How you do Ko? And the last one that we're gonna get you to the interviews, h loyalty or respect? Hold on? Hold on, actually hold up. I'm just gonna ask just cash money of no limits.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, man, I'll.
Speaker 1: Be a beach and the can't money still?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 2: Cave money, man, I can money?
Speaker 1: Caney can money? Cash money?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So loyalty or respect? I have to choose. So I say that's hard like a mother.
Speaker 1: Can I pick it? Can I not? I mean this is on you. Yeah, I want I vote vote bote. I would say, yeah you need both. Yeah man, all right, yeah you drink that ship yeah yeah, finish your finish sh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah he want that ship. Yeah, that ship for your whole thing of it. He got a lot of that ship. Yeah, so so hold on like, I don't know why you can hear you? No, I ain't not now. That ship made me sink a little bit last time because I mixed it out. I learned I was fun. I had me getting in hell smoke. I drunk this ship Champagne. No, nah, you learn bro like I learned.
Speaker 2: So so I want to be asked this question.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you guys.
Speaker 2: I want to be asked this question.
Speaker 3: You said you saw you got the announcement where everyone got the announcement for the versus.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, you said you watched it in real time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What would be the difference had you been there and not just had I been there? Nor had we been there? You feel me and I think if I would have been there, Wayne would have been there, not saying that that's the reason that he wasn't there, but.
Speaker 2: From being.
Speaker 1: In the field with all of us, Wayne having missed the beat with all of us on the ticket. So Juve said he knew Wane wasn't coming. Why Wayne wasn't coming, I don't know, but b G says something different.
Speaker 2: So which one it was? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: I believe that Wayne would have showed up if I was there, So that's three different things.
Speaker 2: But and we ain't here form Wayanne, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just gonna say something based off of my observations of us doing shit together, not saying he lined, He lined, this is my observation. It's my it's my opinion. Everybody entitled to it. Like asshole, We all got won, you feel But I think if we all would have been there, bro, the energy would have been better. That energy would throw it off, you feel me. They was all over the place, and man and Fresh. Gotta stop thinking that juve is the only star on cash Money when everybody is a fucking star in their own way.
Speaker 2: As long as you.
Speaker 1: Keep on and many only doing that because it keep him working, Nigga, long as Juvie keep on calling you to come on the road with him, you gonna keep on making sure JUVII songs is getting there so you could be the DJ on the songs, a DJ on the show. He just went on tour with eighty five South being to DJ so many fresh to me selfish, Bro, he's a selfish individual.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Reach out to me talking about I'm trying to see if your head right, nigga, we got this gun on that gun on cool A week late. I reached back out to him. A nigga who I did interview with want to pay him in juve, but I don't want to be no bitch. Had nigga be like bro, hit him yourself. I said that at first, but then nigga hit me again. I'm like, man, let me hit Fresh cause Fresh had just called me. Man, ain't answer my text of my phone call, but you just call me making it seem like bro.
Speaker 2: But you try to make me not do what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 1: See, as long as they can keep Turk from not talking to it, it hides the fact of the fake shit that they be doing. You know what I'm saying because it must be true. Turk ain't saying nothing, nah, Nigga. Nah, we ain't gonna do that. I'm gonna speak when y'all niggas insinuating shit about me, man, and it's a fucking bold faced line. And then when you come on man, six figures, it's Christmas dog Nah. I never forget that, never, nigga. Never in my life what I forget Niggas made me miss out on six figures Bro, you not how bad that shit hurt it? Nigga, I shouldn't even be talking like I'm talking. I should be very disrespectful just to be selfish to go viral and make money off the streams and ship. I know what they do, but I ain't own that type of time. But them nigga need a really like half consoling man. Them niggas need consoling bro. I went through Yalla fixed my life, Nigga, I fixed mind. Them niggas need to go or come here and let's have a fucking sit down.
Speaker 2: We have beg here, we had Julie here.
Speaker 1: Them niggas ain't tell that man every time? Every time? How to fact? How can you tell a story? But how can you tell a story without you see how I mentioned them? How can you tell a story without mentioning me? So you're saying every time they talk about the hot boys, they just don't say your name? How the fun can you do that? But you say when the nigga I'm on I need a hot girl singles make the album, go planting them?
Speaker 2: Nigga, whatelse song made? They Al'm go planting them?
Speaker 1: If Hot Boys wasn't the motherfucking song we got the video fuck and my versus the hardest verse according to the people. Come on, man, stop playing Nigga and I'm on every song from ninety seven all the way to when I left Cash Money Broke, So all that other shit trying. The fans ain't saying what y'all saying or what you're feeling, and they showing y'all. Every time y'all try to exclude me, they stand up and say, nah win going for that shit.
Speaker 2: That's why that.
Speaker 1: Cash Money thirty anniversarys shit ain't selling. And allegedly them niggas follow a ceasing desists where they can't use cash money no more on a tour. Wit, What do you mean I fouled a ceasing decist where they couldn't use my name, image and likeness.
Speaker 2: Did you see bird Man show for New York? Did you see Manifresh show for New York?
Speaker 1: No, they still promoting as if it's a cash Money tour and niggas ain't agreeing to those dates. So Nigga had to sin allegedly now because I don't want you know, Nigga be sewing and ship. Yeah, it's crazy out there that they filed a season DECEI so a nigga can't use their name image and like me, so individuals, man, no, I just say they.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying no, no, he said that you're working for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, you feel me because you can't say nigga, name the character they. I got my lawyer here. He told me what he's but Heady told, he already told, already prep nigga. I know, yeah, But anyway, they had to file paperwork too, So I filed paperwork. Y'all understanding now when it starts touching y'all pockets, you're bro. I ain't did nothing wrong. I ain't did nothing wrong these junket promoters. I ain't had a paper you feel me. I ain't had the money they came with. The front end back end was fucking saying look for me, and the front end was big. Nigga. Ain't about to say no, nigga, I got more for the back end I made in the whole year. Give me that ardman. But the back end was promised, so I want that too. It don't make it right for y'all to say, hey, man, we don't got it. It ain't selling like we thought, can you? But if I would have talked to everybody else, Nord, there's a difference. But I didn't talk to everybody. You regret not talking to everybody. I reached out to everybody else. Dude, they regret not talking to me because I'm talking about it. Nigga. I don't regret shit I'm talking. I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Once I start talking, I don't regret nothing once I nigga.
Speaker 1: When I'm quie, I regret not saying shit because it be affecting my pockets. I'm about to get so many motherfucker want me to come on they motherfucking podcast and ship after that. There's money. This is money. So in your opinion, if you had your choice right, you had your choice right, and you can actually fix this situation.
Speaker 2: Who do you think you have the most problems with it? Is it Baby? Or is it BG?
Speaker 1: BG?
Speaker 2: Don't control nothing? Okay?
Speaker 1: To me? The most problem?
Speaker 2: Who I feel can fix everything when they don't be buying Juvie.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And it was like that for a minute until.
Speaker 1: Baby and got on the tour with us and juve started acting different or why are you acting different? Then Baby and me, you and man in Frank were just on a successful tour. We did one fucking date. Juve ain't asking his phone no more. Bro. I'm going I'm hanging with this nigga my wife, his wife. You know we like big Bro Lib broke that type of relationship. I'm going to this nigga studio in New Walleys. Nigga, I don't hang in the hood, that nigga studio in the hood. I'm hanging in places where I don't even hang no more. I got issues going well that niggas studio wet, but I'm taking chances going fuck with him because I'm a real one too.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, this nigga just started acting different.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't know why what happened, but the man changed nor the nigga chatas Bro, and he know it. I ain't never disrespect this man. He can't tell you what the fuck I did him, but he can make assumptions off what motherfucker's probably then told him and that nigga all the way motherfucker wrong. There's two left shoes, man, m for real, Bro. So you think that if you it was fixing with Juvie, everything fall back in line. It ain't no fixing right now. It's just coexisting right now. Man, like I ain't trying to fix shit. Well, you said you're about to go on tour with them again. It was it was a word being that it is supposed to be some shit going on. But then I heard that ship ain't going. Oh okay, you know, I ain't gonna get into the logistics of it, but I heard it ain't going, and I heard, okay, well we're gonna do it like this. And then when I heard when the niggas say we gonna do it like this, I'm like, oh, that ain't gonna work. So, you know, I was just staying back, like on my decisions of what I need to start doing for me based off of that.
Speaker 2: But when I start realizing.
Speaker 1: These niggas really just saying fucked her, man, you know how much backlash I be getting, Like, nigga, why you keep saying these nigga your brother, nigga, You don't see what the fuck these nigga doing in the public towards you. Yeah, I see it, but my lord, it is different from another nigga who say the lawyer. You know what I'm saying, but that shit man, pressure buss pipes, man, you feel me like everybody gotta you keep on poking a bell and to be honest, you know them niggas let that nigga Gigsel slide with so much shit. Dog, I should be like giving that nigga the bruise right now, But I'm too real for that, you know what I'm saying. And I want to be an example for the young niggas that's out there that's looking on how to resolve situations that they gonna through. You feel me?
Speaker 2: So I can't cause we just see Mith Bleak and Beanie C squashed.
Speaker 1: I respect that. I respect that I saw a young buck and arms star Leado. You know what I'm saying, Like when I see niggas doing that, Bro, I know how hard it is to swallow your pride and that's all that be Nigga. Ain't no fucking pride with us, niggas, Nigga greeted. Man. You guys have way more history than the Come on, man, everybody, everybody down there in the industry, especially in the South, for show, look up to us. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Why y'all think Way ain't gonna fuck with that shit, bro?
Speaker 1: The truth of the matter of wayIn and did some successful tour days with us and he did them right because they was right, paperwork straight, everything straight. Way ain't fucking with it. Way, ain't donna give a fuck about nothing personal his business. Nigga. Try to make it like Wayne had an issue about some shit I said about when we were fourteen years old. Nigga, y'all saw the concert with men. Way ain't on stage. Way ain't ain't thinking about that shit. They trying to make it like Wayne was mad about it and they were about and man, this nigga fucking some bitches when we were young, and the bitches giving us the yang yangs. That's what it was. Yang You feel me? Nah, I be just so transparent. My whole thing with that was just kids. You could wrap it up, but they still got the yang bangs out there. That the fuck you all? You feel? So that's all trying to give up, you know, just being too transparent. Ord you know, it's just a lot of shit, bro. I feel like podcast was before a lot of people time with me. I was just understanding what it was people wanting to hear these stories shock value. You know, they were going to relate to you. You're a human being humanized, you know what I'm saying, Like you ain't bro I'm a regular individual, nigga. I did eight year, eight months, sixteen days at my herong cocaine covering added. You know what I'm saying, Nigga, I didn't been broke. I didn't had it. I hadn't been content.
Speaker 2: I'm just like y'all.
Speaker 1: You feel me. We all like y'all, But some niggas to try to make themselves to be fucking ais damn. You know what I'm saying, all official intelligent motherfuckers fake ad.
Speaker 3: I got some questions that this comes from Twitter and something from Jack Dweller. He said, where do you wake yourself from the best lyricists to the worst lyricists and cash money, including Birdman Manny Fresh and Big Thomas?
Speaker 2: What do you make yourself as a man?
Speaker 1: Birdman in Fresh can't rap, you know what I'm saying. And they told you that they couldn't wrap, and we all knew they couldn't wrap. You know what I'm saying. I told niggas I felt like when I was doing what I was doing, I was the weakest lincod But I ain't know no better because fans start different.
Speaker 2: Today, I'm better than all them niggas.
Speaker 1: And I stand on that, and I think that would pich niggas off my album. If you put my album on.
Speaker 2: You're gonna ride all the way through that motherfucker independent.
Speaker 1: We just listened to the whole thing in here. I bet you y'all ain't listen to JUVEI whole album. When he came in his motherfucker all right, go nigga, y'all was in there being like, you know what I'm saying. I had to tell me, nigga, I listened to the whole hour I wrote here, come on, come on, bro, and that ain't no shot at juve I just feel like, Bro, if y'all can say that y'all were better than me when y'all felt like y'all were better now, I feel like that ship that ran its course. Even when I was in the studio with Juvee to get on the album that he got to deal with because of the hot boys. To her, the nigga said, man, I'm telling you don't And I tore his ans up. That nigg the exact words I got it on one of his pilots. He means say, man, I'm gonna lie. Juves said, you told bg ass up. I got it on takes, but you get on song with beg lines HM like that shit he doing is hard. All that shit garbage that Bgi dropping man shit garbage, man garbage, can juice like a motherfucker. Man, Nigga, step it up. That's not the dish you shame you. You need to step it up and juven know his shiit ain't hard because that why he pushed it back. Then you got the Then you took me off. Nigga. I'm gonna leak the song. I got the song.
Speaker 2: If you don't put it out, I'm gonna leak the motherfucker and show Nigga.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just playing. But it's all It's all love, bro, It's all love.
Speaker 3: So this this come from Jack Thriller. He said, why did he hide in the closet when the police came?
Speaker 1: Nigga? I thought, shit, we were being ribbed. Nigga. I was scared, man. Nigga, come on, brought me in my box of draws.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I don't know the fuck going out.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Nigga, I ain't try to have no situation any nigga that tried to act like he is scatering them situations. Bro, he lying in boy nigga, ducking and trying to get away. It just was the grace of God, nigga that fifty two bullets didn't hit me. Bro, Like them people shot fifty two times. My documentary coming in twenty six, you know, and I didn't get hit a grade. My wife ain't gett hit the grades. You know what I'm saying. I'm thankful to be alive to tell my testimony. Bro, Nobody there were three of us in the house. Nobody get hit, but two police offs got hit. They came in there unannounced, and I guess that what they karma. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're the only person to bring a dog to drink Champs.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that, really, Okay, I told you you dog, But yeah, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Man, appreciate its artist. That's that's hard.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm playing to shoot that damn bazooka they had in this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: All right, it's also from Jack. Did you get love in jail? From from from from from from being a hot boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got plenty of love, man, You know what I'm saying. Pause, you know what I'm talking about? You know how yall Nigga be up then, man, niggas be knowing what it is and what it I don't even try to correct it for him no more.
Speaker 2: They just be trying to go viral. I guess too much.
Speaker 1: Bro. It was like, that's what let me know that people still funk with us. They gotta been locked down almost nine years a decade, and niggas they didn't tell him, Nigga, if y'all gonna do it the Hot Boy reunion.
Speaker 2: They ain't never say no cash money, no big time.
Speaker 1: Of it always been a Hot Boys reunion because that's what the world I believe fell in love with. Bro and you know, baby Baby and Slim put the money behind it, but we put the work in. I just don't be liking the fact how they be trying to exclude Turk as if them Nigga was the only nigga that put the work in. Man, Nigga Turk has some of the iconic verses. If they go back, I don't have to name them, you feel me. The fans gonna say in the in in in the comments, what was their favorite Turk verse? If y'all niggas got to catch your favverse. I don't really have nothing, Bro, I ain't lying. I don't really have nothing with the cash money because I always felt like I was the weeked linked. My wife tell me all the time, nigga like like that because them niggas was seasoned rappers. I used to play football, nigga, and I just happened to just stumble on slim. You know what I'm saying them nigga and I and I think that's what's in their mind right now. So when I say, well, y'all can't fuck with me now, you feel me, nigga, I learned from y'all. Y'all niggas been slipping. Juvenile ain't doing no time. Me and Beg did time way ain't did a little year. But Juvenile ain't go platinum since he been out here without us, and and have he went platinum of goal since we all was gone. No. So if you're saying we all contribute to your platinum a quad dub platinum album, stop feeling yourself like you could do this ship without everybody, Bro, that's the facts, because you ain't reached that success level and this album is not about to do it. That shit gonna go? Would probably you feel me, especially if you don't have me on it. You can't take turk off the elbow, nigga. I'm the fast favorite right now, Nigga, you better check the stats there y'all doing everything that I'd been doing. Steal four hundred five Poe cast, Nigga, you say you don't like the word still, tell me I'm lying that nigga told me he don't like the word. Still.
Speaker 2: You don't like steal on fire, but the name of your.
Speaker 1: Podcast is still four Honey, that's steal fire, nigga. Come on, Nord, I can't make this shit up. Juven no iron line he No, I ain't lying, bro. Laugh att at Juve, just laugh. That man told me that shit. Bro. So when they came with that piecast, Nord, I say, oh, well, I wanted to get online and get drunk and just get crunk. I promise y'all did. My wife was saying, just wait this way, heard me, and when I got that call, it's time. So look, let me ask, did you see the Kevin Hart clip about shout out the Kevin motherfucking heart. Kevin Hart was the only one that really got millions and millions a dollar probably a big in there to say, well, all you niggas knew that I am mister drank Champs nigga. Shout out to Kanye, you know, but Kanye couldn't have his way. You know now, if Kanye could have had his way and they wouldn't have liked I bought him. You know what I'm saying, he probably would have been missed the drink Champ. But Laurie, I promise you, when I did the drink Champ, all them niggas started saying, Oh, I'm about to get loose like her, like them niggas saying everything. Y'all weren't doing that. It don't worked for niggas. That just it ain't in you.
Speaker 2: Dog nigga, you gotta be yourself.
Speaker 1: That shows you that I was organic, that I was being who I am, bro with a little nickor.
Speaker 2: I want to apologize, and this the last time, Gilly.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I'm apologizing to you because when I looked at the clip, I talked to Gilly like, you know, that was disrespectful ship. I didn't like that. Being a man, you feel me and Ross, you know what I'm saying, because that's Norady got me fun. I'm a blame. They shot that gun gun they shot something.
Speaker 2: I don't smoke.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But when I watched this sober noir, I was like, that's why the nigga get ain't invite me on me and out word the game. Yeah you heard me? What did you say?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I was like, Gilly nigga. You know, nigga, you ain't rightful, Wayne nigga, and I stand all that. I just was talking reckless year and I was saying a lot of other ship. Then I was like, Ross, nigga, nigga. You Wayne, you talking about a three piece nigga. You got all these wing stops. Nigga, you need to give a nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But you know I was wrong, bro, And I understand where Ross was coming from.
Speaker 1: Like get there, Bro and them like you know he was helping up for us. You feel me so? And then Ross he ain't taking the heart because he could have got my head back. When you aint man, what Turk saying this? You know you be doing that shit. You know I respect Ross and Ross. You know Ross always be.
Speaker 2: Liking all my ship.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know if Rath being being petty, but you know you know Rassell slick too, you know what I'm saying, But them two niggas.
Speaker 2: I want to apologize to our own drink Champs.
Speaker 1: I wanted to just get some clarity on Drink Champs, you know, and I wanted to everything that I said on Drink Champs. Nigga came told the same stories, bro, and I ain't get the same motherfucking backlash. So it wasn't that I wasn't right. I just wasn't right. Now for real, did you go through withdraw when you went to win in yeah? Yeah, yeah, damn right. I was, boy, nigga. I love chicken right, and it was chicken day. My I gave my chicken away. I couldn't even eat it. And when when I love chicken, why I eat chicken every fucking day, Ury, baked chicken, barbeque, stewl man, smother fried, all kinds of chicken. My I gave my leg quarter way in jail, Broy, Nigga, Like, boy, you remember you came in the motherfucker sick boy, you gave me your leg quarter I say for real in that right there.
Speaker 2: But I was like, man, fuck that dope, A piece of chicken, Ury piece of chicken life around.
Speaker 1: Man. Come on, man, that dope had a nigga like Nigga. I'm turning chicken down that when you know it's serious. No brother, now, man, I'm I'm I'm thankful for a beautiful woman, my wife.
Speaker 2: Man, it's everything to me. Far from a.
Speaker 1: Goofy, you know, Nigga, My wife was bumping the motherfucking one or whatever she had to bump, nigga when you were locked up, Nigga, that was your little sister, nigga.
Speaker 2: And you come out here with this disrespect fast ship and you deserve to be you know.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna let you slide because I don't think you in your right mind man, and I don't even think you meant it.
Speaker 2: But to clear it up for you, man, you know better, Jizsel. You know what I'm saying. I don't play with my wife ever again. Bro, And I ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Say it no more.
Speaker 3: This is back from Jack Driller again. Your spices and seasonings? Are you coming out product?
Speaker 1: You know? Products?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Is everything? Like like when you branded, you mean by this, I got I got seasoned, okay, I mean I hope no, I got seasonal. Car I like him hot I like him hot season. I got spicy garlic, spice and lemon pepper and hot salt, you know what I'm saying. And yeah, yeah, no, I got it out. It's on my line online after I came. But I went to him and I gave him some. To Jack Thriller, Yeah, on his sh he described it as it's delicious. Now you can put that ship on the fruit, okay, chicken. You know you know what I'm saying. It's like all purpose seasoning for whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's my season. We could bring anything. It's different for us right now. Bro, you know what I'm saying, Like, just got to stand on what you believe in, man, And you know the cash money shit, I was standing on that because I believed in it. Brother.
Speaker 2: For the new year, I'm believing in HYNT.
Speaker 1: That's my brand, you know what I'm saying. And I'm always open to work with those guys, bro, because it's money still out there. We haven't even went overseas or none of that shit, you know. And I do think way ain't. Don't want to have no part of nothing that's not together because it's bad for what he built you feel me because Way ain't don't have no problem with doing shows with us and he don't have to. So for him to be like, man, you know what, let me humble myself, nigga. So y'all can get this bag a lot of funck. They can't humber themselves, so I could get the bag, so you know, And that's that's how I see it. Nor Waine have said, Nigga, I'm not a legacy artist. You feel me. That's how Wayne fee you, Nigga, legacy artists, you feel me. Wayne's still working and doing what he's doing, bro, And that's just facts, nigga. Every I asked him at twenty all to day, do you know the hot boy? No? You know Lewayne? Yeah, nigga, I'm still introducing myself from let Wayne you feel me, so he don't have to do what he doing bro. For niggas to keep trying to justify what they doing to me to say Wayne is he didn't show up because of this? Because a lot of people be saying, now, Wayne ain't show up because of Turk. Wasn't this, wasn't debt, I wasn't pretty, wasn't there. That's what a lot of people be saying in the medium. Wayne ain't never say that. But Wayne also ain't never say he ain't show up because of this what they be saying. I just be falling back because the fact of the matter is when we together, Wayne show up. So two plus two is four. I can't say what Wayne doing or what Wayne Kwayne. I'm not in the words in his mouth, but Wayne a businessman and that's why he's still around taking care of his business man. You feel me, and I just think other nigga need to wake up to that. Bro, Nigga, we together, We we we tied it to him, no matter what you feel me, no matter what Doc. But I'm not gonna keep on taking a big you know, big roll all the time when you nigga trying to ship on me, nigga, when the nigga speed down on me, I'm gonna find a platform to speak up for me. And that's your that On that.
Speaker 3: Joseph album charted, it wouldn't like Yeah it hit the charte, the iTunes charte, that good.
Speaker 1: Feel when I saw the like nigga talking about streaming ain't getting no money. They lying see they won't independent nigga to think, boy, you don't get no money from this streaming shit. They line, bro, A lot of these niggas telling they publishing this shit. They really setting themself up. Nigga.
Speaker 2: You could get your own sync license.
Speaker 1: Deal, nigga. You know and really like eat from sound trust that get global. Motherfucker publishing that A nigga probably don't even know they got that just sitting and if you know about it, nigga, I don't know they gonna take my money, well, I don't know and give it to you. This is going on, but we ain't never know about it. We thinking that the labor supposed to give us all this shit, but they got organizations that go get this money. The labels probably didn't know. I learned about it, nigga, and get what I'm cool. I drop independent album, nigga and continue to take care of my family forever. You feel me because I know the game. I know the business. Now you know what I'm saying. So that's just what going on, bro. Like, if you don't know what's going on, get with a lawyer, get with somebody that believe in you, and you don't have to have know multiple people around you. Just how the right people around you and stay drug free. Man.
Speaker 3: What's successfuls better you being by yourself or you at the height of cash money?
Speaker 1: Well, feel better is me being by myself because with cash money, man, I always felt like I had to bite my tongue. I had to bite my tongue man, like when shit wasn't right.
Speaker 2: Man, I just played like it was, you know. And I ain't never talk about the business side of what I didn't.
Speaker 1: Get, but them niggas a slick saying what they didn't get to be like, you know what, but we straightened it up. He ain't know no better man, Stop capping, man, And that ain't what a nigga told me?
Speaker 2: Were you talking about?
Speaker 1: Like like THEO they know who they are, you know, like niggas to get on these social media platforms and be capping. So it feel better with me being independent because I'm in control, you know. And and to be honest, this might sound crazy, but I didn't made more money on my own independent than I ever seen with CAD money. But how was that though, Because I'm in control? Because how long you've been controlling? Like twenty years I was with CAD money saying fourteen and I left CAD Money in two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: So however that ninety seven, ninety six to two thousand and one, it wasn't that long.
Speaker 1: I wasn't with them long like that, But we made a big impact because I'm only said from ninety seven to two thousand and one. You said, yeah, that's when everything split up. Okayh But but the music we were dropping, I'm on all that shit. Nor wait wait what you said, Okay, go ahead, the music we were dropping, I'm on all that shit. So knowing about the publishing, it seems like it was you was on the like like now, them years just seemed music. The music just classic. Get nostalgia right now, and I was a part of it. But like I said, Nigga be trying to make it like I'm not like bro niggas to do a whole interview and be saying and I'll be waiting on niggas. Ain't my name right? Man?
Speaker 2: Nigga act like I wasn't he my own the motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, Nigga, go to Drake and Nigga, man, I they ain't had nothing to do with with the nostalgia of the fans talking about like niggas say, well, I could have had Drake there.
Speaker 2: I couldn't know.
Speaker 1: You couldn't know why Drake wasn't there, why Nigga wasn't there. They know they didn't fit that criteria, you know what I'm saying, Nigga, They needed Turk, but he had Snoop him out because Snoop was with no limits. Even though he came after he was with no limit around the time when we ain't.
Speaker 2: Talking about we're not talking about Niggi, ma I and Drake.
Speaker 1: He was with them, you know what I'm saying. He was when people dropping that ship every how, he was dropping it right. The fact of the matter, man, they should have me and Wayne there, and we wasn't there, and that shit didn't go right, peeding them had most of their people there. That shit went the way it went, and even they said it, They're not gonna say what I'm saying, But the reason why they lost is because Turk and Wayne wasn't there. A Nigga.
Speaker 2: Juvee is not a star by itself. We stars together.
Speaker 1: Simple.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this lifelong question that everybody that's from outside of New Orleans always wants to, like notice, like, was there real beef between no Limit and cash money at one point, if.
Speaker 1: It ain't no blood shed, nor it ain't no real beef, you know, and with the artists and all that, it wasn't never that. So nah, it wasn't never no beef, okay, because even on stage it did seem a little awkward. I'm gonna say, Ego, okay, you know, and Baby a big nigga, you know, and P a big nigga, P from the Calio, Baby from the the Thirteen, rang through the Magnolia Baby really baby, you know, uptown through the Baby all uptown, okay. And my whole thing. Man, you know, that's ego to me. And you know I might fuck with some niggas from the Magnoa, he might fuck with some nigga Calio and them. Niggas probably have situations, you feel me. So I've gotta be lawyer to my niggas and keep down confusion type shit, you know what I'm saying. But even now with that, I see niggas who was beefing with each other on YouTube with each other right now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I think a lot of that shit is changing.
Speaker 1: Niggas getting old brother like nigga nigga sixties and set nigga, But I'm far for them. Nigga sixty and y'all still on the dumb shit, the one that is stupid than the motherfucker nigga. Y'all old nigga after the nigga badly hold they hands up. Come on, man, I'll see what going on. Man.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be wearing pampas in the mother fucking minute.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Because the only person I've seen like interactive with both cruise was Juvie.
Speaker 1: Like Juvy went over to uh no limits us up to them and then I believe are.
Speaker 2: You talk about the versus?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't see them like conversing too much.
Speaker 2: I don't think I mean it could because it's water.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, Now because before that, Mac had went around to everybody trailer. You know what I'm saying, and holler, it ain't it ain't like that. I talked with Max, I talked with Thien, talk with meg Kl.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like it ain't. Man, p got a song to get a called wolded. You feel me? So? Nah? I think Baby and Pete got respect for each other. But and hear what I say. You know what I'm saying it was.
Speaker 3: It was it was dope with you, see baby, like man, I started this ship. You know what I mean, you gonna shit.
Speaker 2: I just ain't respect when he was like, Nigga, I ain't had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: He could left me out.
Speaker 2: The motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I stole the show when he said my name. When he said that, Nigga, I said, oh, time to promote you feel me. See any time a niggas say my name but don't say my name, I'm a benefit off Nigga. I know how to do it, Nigga, So it don't matter. I'm a benefit regardless. So nigga better get with me, cause Nigga, y'all don't. They don't know social media the way I know it. Nigga. I got ten years ahead of y'all.
Speaker 2: Nigga, they trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: See them niggas still buying views and ship thinking that's how you do it, Nigga, Nigga, that ain't how you do this ship. They gonna kick y'all ass off of social media. Nigga, wait for YouTube.
Speaker 2: Find out y'all buying the motherfucking views.
Speaker 1: Ain't kind man, Nigga, y'all just getting on YouTube we ain't dumb, nigga, get on YouTube. The first show five hundred dollars. One show hit five hundred thousd Niga that the next one better hit two three hundred. Man stopped playing man any people face buying them fake asd views. Man, be real with yourself, brou I've been on YouTube for a couple of years, nigga. I'm just getting on at one hundred thousand. I'm waiting to get I got about four five more thousand to get my motherfucking plaque. So y'all just gonna skip me, huh. And I've been working, nigga. That shit don't work like that. You're supposed to get money every month from YouTube, nigga, not buy views and give them money. Damn food.
Speaker 2: They know who they is.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ready for that, crue. Holy shit, you who they is too? No, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: Actually, I stay in my world.
Speaker 1: Your world is my world, you know. I do think that the idea he came up with, which was the reality sure of them being the record there, I didn't pitch that to them sponsor people that came to me, and I done brought it to them, right. I see these niggas on the tour. They don't want me to fil I'm following the rule. Man BG got a camera man, man and French got a camera man. You they got a cameraman. They't shooting doctor man there is.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so, y'all just gonna tell me, bro, we don't want to be on your camera.
Speaker 1: But y'all got me on y'alls. I said, you know what, bruh, I was getting the money, so I wasn't tripping but just playing this ship back. They're gonna drop thing the documentary foot it from the tour and shit, I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all better cut me out of cut me in nigga.
Speaker 1: I need paid. I need to be compensated. Anything with me, my name and the image and enlightenness. Paul, we need us straight up. Yeah, did you did you get kicked out of marriage boot camp? You got me kicked off? You want every right, but that don't got me kicked off a married bot in l A. He was in l A. I want whatever. We aren't supposed to know. They told me. They told me that you know, they got some people in here, but gud I ain't.
Speaker 2: Supposed to know who in him.
Speaker 1: So this nigga posted something and I'm like, damn, this nigga got the same carpet. You know. You know niggas in jail and the streets. They were like analyzing, hold on, nigga, you yeah, this nigga. So the nigga hit me up. You hit me up. The nigga hit me up. I'm trying to but I'm thinking since he hit me up, he don't get in trouble. Man.
Speaker 2: They say, Nord bigger than you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, they say, me and my wife home, Bro, that nigga got me picked I did not. They kicked him out, kick me out could and they said you ain't making the house. This was fucked me up though, Nory. They can't cut my hair, nigga. I had sent home and got tailor suits and ship got my clothes.
Speaker 2: My wife then got her hair fixed.
Speaker 1: They fixing us up wardrobe. So man, So the hours went to getting winding down. I'm like, why the fuck didn't come pick us up? Man?
Speaker 2: They called and say, y'all ain't making it in the house. Boy, I cut up.
Speaker 1: Man. My wife got into it because I cut up. She was understanding the people that didn't make it neither. But that was a part of this was crazy, you know, because they gotta have more than more than that.
Speaker 2: His was crazy.
Speaker 3: I went out that night, that the same night, so the security had the security outside my door. So the security guard was just a fan of me. And I was just like, man, fuck it, y'all gotta go to this Drake party, Like you don't remember Drake Drake a party for Meonda. So I go to the party and I basically tell nobody nobody taking the picture of me. But then Drake wanted to take a picture, so he took a picture. He posted it.
Speaker 1: So I was supposed to be kicked out right then and there, so dang, yeah, yeah, not only him, no, it would now.
Speaker 2: But they keep telling me out too, who got kicked out?
Speaker 3: They was gonna kicking out because you know what happened.
Speaker 1: Why he ain't getting kicked out. I kept smoking cigarettes. I kept smoking cigarettes, and so they was trying to bring people like I was supposed to only have ten right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no, I was the only one really married that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we mad thing I was at that time. I had, I had, I had he was out there Mary. It was yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Even when I was not you got me kicked out to go even when we're in the house.
Speaker 2: That's the reason why they couldn't kick me out.
Speaker 1: The house either. So I was the only married couple. So who won?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody win?
Speaker 1: Who's the last man standing? Wait? Then like a game like that? It ain't going like that. No, It's like it's like, you know, they give you, well, I think about ten thousand apiece for the first then the next step, nigga.
Speaker 2: You might get another twenty thirty thousand. I'm thinking about you.
Speaker 1: Took him off in the actual show. You took them all behind the scenes marriage boot camp. Nigga, They're gonna give you some money because they pay us. He probably probably on the contract now he probably can't.
Speaker 2: Talk about this. He probably can't talk about like he can't talk He on the contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm on contract to my life. But that's how I go. I see everybody da see this is this is this is the you're gonna cut that out.
Speaker 3: We ain't cutting nonheing out. You have to do that, right, We ain't cutting it out. But this how it goes. Uh, It's like when at the end it's like if you stay together because it is supposed to be like turn war, money supposed to be like You're supposed to be like yeah, supposed to beefing like Mars isn't for It wasn't for me and my wife, like we were getting along, we were cool.
Speaker 1: I was born.
Speaker 2: That's the only reason I did. I was bored during COVID.
Speaker 3: I took a COVID test for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and I had a great time.
Speaker 2: I would do it again.
Speaker 1: You got paid, I got yeah, I was not. You. Look, I'm going people with love and hip hop.
Speaker 2: I love all that ship.
Speaker 1: Would you do loveing hip hop?
Speaker 2: Would you do loveing hippop? They came in me a lot, man, I'm trying to see what going on.
Speaker 1: Now. We're waiting to see what going because you live in Atlanta, right man, hey man?
Speaker 3: You know, you know, you know how Atlanta's the only one that's that's the only one that's paying the moment.
Speaker 1: Maybe after they see this, they might say, you know.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I love loving hip hop and I love marriage b but Atlanta's is the one that's possib.
Speaker 1: Face my life, man, you know, yeah, yeah, Yeah, she was good to me.
Speaker 2: Do you like reality TV?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I think I think I fit it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, would you from back like to be or something with anything that don't take away from who I am? You feel me as long as I could be who I am and and give people my reality and not them. I know they got to put their little pops in it, but not too much like man my wife just having these all these issues and ship because now win' on that you feel me that ship Tell people apart that have really gone through that I ain't about to fake it. I ain't do that. When love and hip hop, I ain't let them change my I don't want them to change my life.
Speaker 3: Is they fired me immediately? I mean they ain't fired me to hire me.
Speaker 1: I guess that I robbed them in a good way. No, No, I understand. Listen, listen.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, that marriage being married like a lot of these people, I ain't married, so they don't really.
Speaker 1: Like that is loving hip That ain't enough controversy, if you know what I'm saying, that's too perfect.
Speaker 3: But Atlanta, that ship is lit like Atlanta, Like, oh, I ain't gonna lie I tune in all the time.
Speaker 1: I love them that drama. Drama, drama, drama. I know why they ain't bring me back, like you know what I mean. We don't got no drama, but you know I be on it. So you know y'all holler holla again.
Speaker 2: Do you believe in therapy?
Speaker 1: Nah? Fuck no. Man.
Speaker 2: You said you said Catsu money need therapy earlier.
Speaker 1: They might believe in it. I don't you know what I'm saying, ship, they believe. I don't believe. You know what I'm saying. Everybody needs, they need therapy. I ain't say I say. You know what I'm saying. You gotta listen. I running back. But I think just having an atmosphere. I don't think the therapy itself. But if we have a situation where this was the cause of that and we able to sit down and have.
Speaker 2: A conversation, I think conversation is the therapy.
Speaker 1: Communication is the therapy and being honest and when you can open up, that's the therapy right there. If you ain't being that, then nigga, ship, you ain't therapeutic, right.
Speaker 2: She's the way He's again, get your bad.
Speaker 1: From the last time you did drink? Yeah, so now what what's changed for you? Like, I ain't get too fucked up on this motherfucker. So it is not a change because Nigga, I was drinking like a motherfucker. I'm telling you the truth. I ain't. I ain't drinking like I was. I just really, like you know, a moderate drinker. I I think more than I react. You feel me because, like I said, BROD used to feel justified and me reacting, you know what I'm saying, But eric action on deserve or reaction. I'm learning that as you grow up, even if you write, even if you write, bro, sometimes you just got to be like you know, but then they come a time when you got to speak up. And that was today. Man, how long I've been holding this shit in bro for like a year? Six months? Right? You know what I'm saying, Like, you ain't gonna keep on doing shit? But what was the post drink Champs last time? Like what did you experience in between these right now? I from being on drink Champs like just everything I do think. I think drank Champs helped me to like see myself and grow up, bro, Like honestly, like I was able to go look back and see what I was wrong, like with the with the Gilly and the Rick Ross situation.
Speaker 2: See, I don't just do interviews for the clout.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like this shit really be helping me in my walk of life or how I am. You know what I'm saying, I go actually listen to that shit and see where I was wrong or where I was right at to better me as a person. You know what I'm saying. Because you never know what you're saying is sometimes that should just come out and flow. You know what I'm saying. You get a chance to like see who you is? Bro?
Speaker 2: When you see these interviews?
Speaker 1: Do you do? You do?
Speaker 3: You do you understand not only your legacy but the legacy together. I know we were speaking about it all together, but it's like, and I'm being Deva's advocate a little bit, but I remember it was I believe it was Lebron and Lebron wanted to Bosh to stay and they all kind of like took a pay cut.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about. I really Bosh Wade, you know what I mean. Like so I don't know I asked you this question earlier, you know what I mean. But like to reiterate this.
Speaker 3: Because I you know, as a fan, like as a I'm talking about the fan and me that's not in the industry. I don't I don't care about the politicians. I just want to see yall together. This is a person that's not in the industry. So I can understand this. Fans that are sitting back and they're like Turkey's like, man, I'm about my money, and BG's about like about my money, and Julie's about my money, and Wayne is about like if it's together, you know what I mean? Is that something you can consider because like, like like I said, like what we got Lebron who took a pay cut? You got you know, I believe it was because of course of Bosh and Wade and u d It sounds like he's been considering this. I'm willing to do that, Okay. But if I'm willing, are you willing?
Speaker 1: Okay? They not willing them dudes greeted right, you feel me, You feel like you should have more than what you getting when you wasn't getting what you getting right now, So like I say, I made I made a kind of decision when I know that I was getting five thousand thirty five hundreds. You feel me, Bro wasn't never getting no faughties and no fifties and sixties for the less of time nigga, and I'm complaining, ain't about doing more songs. See that was their justification to say, Man, nigga, you're getting paid nigga, But nah, it was marketing and promotion and branding at this point. You doing more songs that give you more opportunities after this. So it needed to be equal down the middle. You feel men, they ain't seeing the business side of that. But I'm able to see the business side now. I felt like Man and Fresh was setting it up where him and Juve could continue to work outside of everybody else dog you know. And that's why Juve always had more songs to rap now because the nigga don't got the catalog, because we got the catalog. You know, come on, bruh, Juve ain't the only one with songs that we all was on juve four hundred degrees album to make it do what it do, nigga. I was on Welcome to the NOI Rich Nigga Hon Remix and Upt that's four songs on that album. His single had Wang and man and fresh on it. That's the fact that ass Up and hih that was the first single. But back to Assa made that bitch go crazy.
Speaker 2: So it was a group effort.
Speaker 1: When I'm saying, I'm not taking nothing from him, but when you try to take something from me and I contribute, then I gotta bring you back down to show you that, Bro, your album is not platinum by itself. We all went to jail. You never went to jail. When the last time you bought a plaque anything like that. I've been on a billboard charger anything by yourself. You just gotta record a record deal with this album. You gotta do off the hot boys, something that I kept alive. Y'all. Niggas all felt like that was some old shit until y'all started making money off the old shit. Now y'all want to leave turk off the old shit. And I'm like, oh shit, nah ah nah, I got to speak up and however and wherever this shit go from here, you know what I'm saying, bro, Like I'm I'm I'm whis whatever because I ain't did nothing but told my truth, my story, cause you niggas been insinuating lies. Dog, you don't tell no motherfucker he know what he did. I'm the one. I'm the reason he owner too, So that makes it like I know what I did. I'm the reason he owner too, and we're gonna fuck with him when we want to fuck with him, and man.
Speaker 2: In Fresh he do slick shit.
Speaker 1: Like don't put a nigga songs on the playlist. Y'all all against me nigga, Wayne fucking Rod know that, no thinking I'm aware of that. Way ain't come in and in this contract, I feel like Way ain't specifically saying that to me. Dog if everybody because everybody there when Wayne ain't there, Turk ain't there, but when we're doing for Wayne, everybody else because Wayne.
Speaker 2: Stipulated in the contract.
Speaker 1: So that shows me that them niggas not for me because they're not doing the same thing. Because why can't y'all do the same thing. We should be able to be successful with Wayne because Wayne got his shit going on, and when Wayne can't go to fans and understand when Wayne not there, but they not gonna understand when Turk and Wayne not there, right and y'all trying to sing I like them high the one that don't tell me to stop.
Speaker 2: Y'all try to sing me and Wayne verse and.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just sit back and not say nothing. Not long as they got motherfucking streaming and motherfucking monetizing. I'm about to capitalize all this shit every time. So instead of having to do that, let's get the people what they need, what they want, what they asking for. Nigga, I'm not asking to be you niggas friends, or come to your weddings or do none of that. I'm gonna respect you, nigga, respect me, Nigga. I have nothing but the utmost respect I did time. Nor when you got the respect, or you're gonna get killed. These nigga be disrespectful out here because a nigga can't get to them when they won't. Bro, I have nothing but respect for niggas, but I tolerate no disrespect. Dog. I don't give a fuck who a nigga is, how much a nigga got, and that's just that on that dog. And I think they used to me being quiet because nigga, I'm saying the same shit that another nigga saying. Who wrong?
Speaker 2: Why y'all so fucking mad?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Why the whole thing is can y'all tell the people why y'all so mad because I'm the one got beat out of six figures around the.
Speaker 2: Motherfucking holadays, nigga, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you know, God is still good. I was able to come to man man do drinkshamp That's right, goddamn got fight. Let me ask you a question. People in New Orleans always used that word bitch like. It's like, y'all don't say the N word. Y'all say bitch? Yeah, what the hell is that about? Bitch is like my nigga done? Whoa whatever? People people greet their people who they fuck with. Now, if you're not from New Orleans, you might say bitch in the way, well, dam this nigga being disrespectful? How you say it?
Speaker 2: I see Atlanta? Do break it down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The way you saying it, bro. You know, it's just we we always talk like bitch was up.
Speaker 2: Now, I'd be like, man, you know, be a chance, nigga.
Speaker 1: It's different, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, it's just how you saying it. You know what I'm saying a lot of females talk like that. Dudes talk like that females talking like that. But yeah, when we saw you know, guys usually different, you know, like it down like y'all might say some ship and we might like what I ain't lying. Niggas in New York might say some ship. We might be like, man that ship green in the motherfucker. But it's a real nigga ship to y'all.
Speaker 2: You know, thats just how it be. It's just different stroke different folks.
Speaker 1: Nigga just vibe different, Bro, that's all You're But it's this respect until you say it in a certain way and how you say it. Nigga know the difference.
Speaker 2: So if you had a chance, uh, who would you pick it? Atlanta or New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I'm always gonna be home team Bro, but I gotta get away from New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Our mentality fucked up.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like people in New Orleans they love you, but they don't show it, but they when other people show it, they want them to know. He want us, you know what I'm saying, But didn't appreciate me being there with y'all to let me know I wanted y'all.
Speaker 2: That's how New Orleans is, bro. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's just it's weird energy sometimes, man, And like niggas show so much hate you know to what you wouldn't even knowing niggas got love for you, you know what I'm saying, Like it be so much pride, like that whole city is just prideful. And I just feel like, you know, they come a time when you grow up, man, you go to seeing different me traveling like New Orleans things. It's all about them sometimes. No, Ryan, we don't do that in New Orleans like that. You don't nigga. Nobody in they city do it like that. But you can't tell niggas in New Orleans. Dad, You know what I'm saying. But I love my city. Man. You know what I'm saying. I never go against them when they come down to it. You feel I'm gonna choose mine. Releive that it's good big Okay?
Speaker 2: Man, you got anything else to say to see a fan?
Speaker 1: Hey listen man, y'all already know man, Joseph album is out on all platforms.
Speaker 2: Was you know what I'm saying? Yeah, I want you to.
Speaker 1: Release Appreciate that Make Love, Make Money podcast with me and my wife. You know what, We're motivating the couples, motivating people who want to become couples. You know what I'm saying, give me y'all real life situations. Man. You know what I'm talking about. From a relationship standparent, I think that's needed. You know what I'm talking about, Turk and rescue while I'm going around people who then get on drugs. Whatever drugs, it don't matter because that shiit. Addiction is addiction, you know, like search and rescue, But turk and rescue. You know what I'm saying. That's my way of giving back to people. I shout out the float flow toe. You know what I'm saying from Atlanta. He's from New Orleans, but he in Atlanta recovering crack smoker. You know yeah, yeah, gotta big up tongue. They somebody people. Now that's real in the world. Come on, man, they can fight to fuck you up.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you know, ship like that, bro, I'm just open to cash, money or whatever. Sit down reunion, nigga, gotta have a conversation or can you believe even though we hadn't been on tour and all this ship, we still after all the years of trauma, we all never had no conversation together. Just y'all.
Speaker 2: Nah, nigga, we never sat down.
Speaker 3: You never see the Wu Tang documentary with It's like it's finally they sat back and they watched.
Speaker 1: We never thought crazy. And to be honest, Slim, Sugar, Slim can be the only one can make that happen. It seems like everybody respects you, like like I think it's Slim, say man, listen, man, you know, like everybody gonna respect him. He the only one could call that shot. And he haven't called it yet. He haven't called it yet, bro.
Speaker 3: And I think anybody asks him to call it me nigga Okay, that nigga Slim say, man, God gonna work it out.
Speaker 1: So I just hope that Slim, bro, because you know, everybody talk good about Slim, you know what I'm saying, And that's baby brother, But Slim stay out the way, man. And I think that nigga Slim got loved for all of us, bro, when they did their YouTube shit Slim the one that shotted me out, baby, like fuck nigga all the mother nigga, Like what Juve would shouting me out on that? You know, because ship on a nigga I don't know what I did this nigga Bird. Man. I think Bird listen to social media and listen to niggas who just turk haters come to him and say, Man, that nigga doing that again. Why they gonna flip this. I ain't gonna sit down and listen with a nigga saying so a nigga can get over standing and figure shit out.
Speaker 2: This real nigga ship. This is how we speak now.
Speaker 1: It ain't a nigga and no nigga out. Nigga ain't talking about no ship that you know.
Speaker 2: The nigga talking about real ship that the nigga did to them, not nigga. You can't get sue for you. You can't go to motherfucking prison.
Speaker 1: I hope you all work it out. Man. I'm an ended on that.
Speaker 2: I really.
Speaker 3: Want all of y'all right to see it from a fan's perspective, like like what I said earlier, Like like even with me and Kapone, you know, a lot of people don't see.
Speaker 2: But what I what I can explain.
Speaker 3: I could be like, man, the business part ain't right or my mind ain't dead, like you know how like you said that Juvie, you stepped up Manny Fresh, and Manny Fresh said he's DJing right now, and you said, Juvie said he and like ship me hearing you say that stories and a lot of times from copone would ask me to do something, it would be something that people don't really the same exact way, you know what I'm saying. So people don't really understand the politics, and especially when you're in love with a group, you know what I'm saying. So they just want to see y'all together. So me as a as a fan, this is a fan. This is not nobody that's in the industry. I really want to see y'all on stage together. I really want to see y'all recording together. I really want to see an album. I want to see a movie. I want to see all that because I ain't gonna front whether y'all know whether or not the legacy that y'all y'all y'all built, and a legacy to the fact that all of y'all still outside, still and relevant.
Speaker 2: Y'all ow it to the fans. You know what I'm saying, y'all ow it to the fans. And that's not just you, because you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I got a relationship with Wayne, got a relationship.
Speaker 2: With Big, and I got a relationship with Julie.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying that to all of y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm not just saying that to you because you hear it like like like the legacy that y'all did, Like man, y'all had New Yorkers where and that's all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Y'all had us wearing reboxing.
Speaker 3: He was over wearing white T shirts and ship and then you know Bandanna because y'all was confused, I had them red. You know what I'm saying, Like it was like it was crazy, but this was what y'all did.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And to tell you how the truth?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, The fans is old that like and even if it's one time left, you know what I'm saying. If you this one time one high broke with me.
Speaker 1: I didn't want Nigga to sit back because it seemed like I'm the only one say what them niggas be saying. I'm telling you, bro them Nigga had a conversation with me. I think them Nigga skater bird Man. I'm just being real. I think Juve and Big Scater bird Man. You know, I respect bird Man, but I don't fear them, you know what I'm saying. But I think them nigga scared a bird man and that that. You know. Take it how y'all want them right, But we wish you out the best man, and wish you the best man, and that fucking album is dope.
Speaker 2: Make sure you'll go out and get yeah yeah, continue to do your thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Drink Champs is a drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e f N. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the real Noria go on, I g at Noriaga on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at, dj E f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com