Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: All about that high school drama, girl drama, girl, all about.
Speaker 3: Them high school queens.
Speaker 2: We'll take you for a ride, and our comic girl sharing for the right team drama queens up girl.
Speaker 4: Fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl drama, Queens Drama, Queens drama, Queens Drama, Drama, Queens drama, queens.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 4: Everyone, Hey, guys.
Speaker 5: It was It was a standoff to see who would eventually ensure the episode. No one wanted to do it.
Speaker 6: Eight girls just staring at each other. Friends were back, this is a Q and A.
Speaker 5: We're like a bunch of nervous junior high kids at a dance standing along the wall. No you go ask someone to dance.
Speaker 6: No, you use guys, we are throwing Okay, me and some of the other moms. I'm not spearheading this, so I can't take total credit. But we're throwing an eighth grade dance at my daughter's school for the kids. But you know, it's not technically a school event.
Speaker 3: But I was shocked at.
Speaker 6: How many moms were like, we should do a silent disco because we don't want the kids to have to feel awkward. I was like, what I mean, thank god we all overrode them. But I was just like, that's literally the whole point of an eighth grade dance is to show up and feel awkward and learn how to get over that and learn how to interact with each other, and like what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, Okay, let's not even get hung up on that one. Let's just jump right into the you have questions, we have answers starting off strong. We got Susie with the nickname Umpah Lumpa, love to hear the story behind that. If you were to pick a current artist to have been featured in a Trick performance episode, who would it be? Great? Question?
Speaker 4: I mean, Zach Bryan not know I was going to say Teddy Swims. That would be pretty great, dude, crush a trick.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go Taylor Swift just because I feel like she's gettable and I'm so out of touch with current music.
Speaker 4: It would be so easy to get her. I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Okay, Bee Booper's asking us, what's up, Bee Booper, who's your favorite rom com couple?
Speaker 4: And why ooh.
Speaker 6: Does the proposal ever get old?
Speaker 3: I could watch that movie.
Speaker 4: It's so good. That's a good.
Speaker 5: One Vince Vaughan and Reese Witherspoon and for Christmas.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, yeah, I think they hated each other though it wasn't that the whole thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, behind the scenes, Yeah, like production shut down for a hot minute because heads were being butted.
Speaker 4: It did?
Speaker 6: It really worked on camera though?
Speaker 4: I love my gosh, I didn't know that, did you.
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 4: See the new one Her and Will Ferrell's new movie.
Speaker 3: The Wedding One. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: You're cordially invited, I believe, Yeah, you're cordially invited.
Speaker 5: No, have you?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's very funny, but ironically their characters hate each.
Speaker 5: Other at first Will and Reese.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh okay, it's good. It's a funny one noted.
Speaker 6: What about Meg Ryan and Kevin Klein in Frenchhis they were great?
Speaker 4: I mean, and Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal and when Harry met Sally.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, if all the rom com couples that you loved broke up, who if you had to pick one to stay together, one rom com couple out of all of.
Speaker 3: Your favorites, who stays together? Who gets the happily ever after?
Speaker 4: Gosh?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Also another one that was more recent. I mean, we obviously have our classic Meg Ryan era, but Anne Hathaway and what's his name, Noah Nico Galaxy, the young guy who's in Oh my God, the Idea of You, The Idea of You. They were so good to get. I never saw that. Okay, oh my god. Their chemistry is off the charts. It's so good.
Speaker 3: That's exciting.
Speaker 5: You know who else was great? Ryan Reynolds and Anna Faris and just friends. I realized they're not the actual couple in the movie, but she really wanted them to be a couple, and I would love to have seen a full movie of those two.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. Rom coms are just the best.
Speaker 6: My long term couple, the one that wins for me is going to be Billy Crystal and Megryan.
Speaker 3: You said that, and I went.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, that's because it was all built on friendship. Like they just played the long game and they built their friendship up. And that's you know, that's what you need when the shit hits the fan and you can't stand each other's faces and you're mad because of hurt feelings and blah blah blah. The friendship that you have is the thing that sustains you and I buy them.
Speaker 3: I buy them together forever.
Speaker 4: I like that, all right, my two cents, And now you all have some film school homework. Ooh, Mads asks, out of the three of you, who is the most similar to their character.
Speaker 5: I think I'm fairly similar to Clay. How do you two feel about you and your characters?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I guess I could go on to play a character in a TV series for ten seasons and find a way to make the character a totally different person than me. But when I was twenty, I didn't have the skill set to know how to do that. So there's a lot of me and Haley for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. I think it's impossible for there not to be. I think I can see similarities in all of us in our characters. Yeah, and especially because we were growing into ourselves as they were growing into who they became. I think there's definitely some parallels there, for sure.
Speaker 5: They also wrote to us I was just gonna sayah, like emotional vampirism. Aside, they also wrote to us like where gets by? Season nine is one one hundred percent from the writers hanging out with me and just seeing that I was a goofball, like the whole Cherry thing snacks comic books. That was the director from my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's also a device from the writing.
Speaker 5: So lazy shots fired. Rider's Room. Leo asks what is your favorite theme park ride? Okay, let's get specific for a second. Okay, what is your favorite Disneyland ride?
Speaker 4: I mean, Space Mountain will always be a classic, and honestly love the Incredit Coaster. It's fun.
Speaker 5: I haven't done that one yet.
Speaker 4: It's really fun. It's nice to get a proper roller coaster ride in the Disneyland ecosystem.
Speaker 5: Matterhorn's fun if you're looking to get a slip disc while having a day of fun. I mean Peter Pan. Oh, the kid in me loves the Peter Pan Ride. That part where you fly above the city, that part's great. Splash Mountain, although I haven't been there since they retooled.
Speaker 4: It, Yeah it's new right, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: They've done a bunch to it. But I'm with you. So if my first answer was Space Mountain, I like a roller.
Speaker 6: Coaster, but I don't think of roller coasters and I think of Disney think of more of the like the snow White Ride and the Small World and you just you just sit and like ride through the Little Mermaid little and see all that. Yeah, I enjoy that. I haven't been in a long time. We had passes to Universal, so that was our park of choice.
Speaker 5: Favorite theme park snack.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, that's from Rob Guys.
Speaker 5: By the way, Rob nicknamed the machine. I don't know what that's about. Asks what's your favorite theme park snack?
Speaker 3: Yeah, turos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that we know, that's yours. Mine is a corn dog forever and always.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Listen, if I was at a place that only served corn dogs and tros and I had to pick one, it's not an easy decision for me. Oh like, it depends on my hunger level. I'm a big corn dog fan too. Funnel Cake or do either of you party with?
Speaker 4: I like of funnel cake a lot, but it's one of those things. I have three bites of it and I'm so happy, and if I have ten bites of it, I feel like I'm going to be sick. Yeah yeah, Okay, I have to modulate my intake and that's very hard for me.
Speaker 5: Okay, Date Mary kill deep Fried, Oreo, funnel cake, cotton candy.
Speaker 3: I'm killing the deep Fried Oreo. Goodbye?
Speaker 5: What? No, Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Date the funnel cake and I marry the cotton candy.
Speaker 4: See, I'd kill cotton candy, kill cotton candy, date a deep fried Oreo, marry a funnel cake.
Speaker 5: I love this. We're all different. I would dump the cotton candy, I would date the funnel cake, and I would marry a deep fried Oreo.
Speaker 4: Where is your whimsy?
Speaker 3: You don't like cotton candy?
Speaker 5: No, I a c I need some substances. What even is cotton candy?
Speaker 4: It's sticky and it's too sweet, and it's just it's so fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a mess and a cavity waiting to happen.
Speaker 4: That's all. That is exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: Izy wants to know if you could buy a vacation home anywhere where would it be? Well, I need to know the rules, like, am I do I have free flights to this place anytime I want? Or do I have to get there myself?
Speaker 5: Just pick a spot? Joy, you can private jet there if that needs to be part of a view.
Speaker 3: I win the lottery. Yeah, I don't think about it. What about you guys.
Speaker 5: Somewhere in Canada?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Ron I was like, I said it, so I should stop talking. But there are some lakes in Canada i'd really like to live on as well.
Speaker 5: I like that you just said a country by the way, because I'm like, I don't want How am I going to drill down on this? And then you just said a whole contract. I thought I can do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Jazz wants to know what was your favorite holiday episode to film.
Speaker 3: Well, we didn't do any, I mean other Thanksgiving ones.
Speaker 5: Well, we did a Valentine's Day episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine's.
Speaker 6: Day, Halloween was fund bad Sandy and Batman.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 5: Halloween was fun. My prosthetic wasn't fun. So I'm going to go ahead and say the Valentine's Day episode because we also got a private concert by City and Color and that was pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you guys really nailed that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I liked all the Halloweens. They were fun, everybody hitting to be in costume and I really enjoyed that was.
Speaker 5: The episode with the pop Brownies and Zelda. Was that a Halloween episode from seven?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was. That was a fun one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was really fun too. I did really enjoy that.
Speaker 4: They're always a good time.
Speaker 6: The love of Pete, Hey, love of Pete or the love of Pete. What are your love languages?
Speaker 3: People? What are our love languages? Out of the how many are there?
Speaker 4: Five? Five?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: The five?
Speaker 4: All of them? Yeah, which is actually weird. But I there's a test you can take, and I came in at A seven, A six, A five, A five, and a five. I was like, yeah, okay, so really all of them?
Speaker 5: All of them.
Speaker 6: That's why I came into my enneagram. I was like, my top four were all like one point apart.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess I don't really care about gifts or words of affirmation are not a big deal to me, but quality time and acts of service.
Speaker 5: If I had to pick one, I think my knee jerk would be words of affirmation. But yea, I'm with you. So if I celebrate all of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's interesting because what I started to realize is, you know, acts of service is a big one for me. I like to show up for people, and it means a lot when people show up for me. Words of affirmation works in that you know, to be someone people can lean on and come to for you know, a listening year or advice depending on what they need. Is so meaningful to me, though I don't often ask for it. It's something I know how to give really well. And one of the things I realized in terms of gifts is they don't matter that much to me. But I am constantly collecting things for people. I operate like a little squirrel and I'm always grabbing acorns because if I see something that reminds me of someone, I'm like, oh my god, I'll hang on to this for this person. And yeah, once I held on to something for Kenny for three years because I didn't see him on his actual birthday three summers in a row, because we were both working in different places every summer. And it's like, I don't know what it means the world to me to give something to someone that makes them feel seen, are like they've been thought about.
Speaker 6: And I love giving gifts too, but I don't care about receiving them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a neat thing to start to realize how you receive love and also how you communicate yeah love.
Speaker 3: It's interesting.
Speaker 5: This next one is great pigs Girl two six. This is her aim screen name. If any of you want to read down their AOL and stant messenger and chat with her. It's p I G S g r L two six nine two. She asks who has more iconic eyebrows, Brian Greenberg or Rob the Machine Buckley. Oh answer, Oh.
Speaker 6: This is a tough one because your eyebrows say different things.
Speaker 5: What do they say?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 6: Your eyebrows are serious, they are, and they're animated too, so when you're being a goofball, it really also like helps like up like your face and lighten up the mood, so you can really go in total opposite directions. But they are they're very specific in the language. And Greenberg's eyebrows, to me, are just pure sympathy sympathy, like always I look at his face and it's like sympathetic because of the shape of his eyebrows. It's like broody, broody sympathetic kind of thing.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, like, if I had to pick more iconic, I guess Rob, I'd probably go with yours, because I feel like you can say more with your eyebrows.
Speaker 4: They're more versatile, versatile brow that's a nice, that's a good compliment. I'm gonna I rest my case. My counsel has has made the.
Speaker 5: Argument, Man, I can't wait for Brian Greenberg, who is most certainly going to be listening to this episode. I can't wait for him to reinstall aol instant messenger and send pigs Girl two six' nine. Two that's pig sg R l two six nine two a scathing message about shaming his eyebrows like this in such a public. WAY, BG i love your.
Speaker 6: Eyebrows he's got those like old classic you, Know James, Dean Mylon brando leaning up against a wall kind of eyebrows for.
Speaker 5: Sure, great, Yeah, BG i, mean, listen despite the size of our, eyebrows there is room for two sets of iconic eyebrows on the. Show, okay my friend.
Speaker 4: Two, browkings two brow.
Speaker 5: Kings.
Speaker 4: Okay betsy wants to know if any of us ever went on a date with someone who was a secret fan of the. Show great.
Speaker 3: Question oh, NO i don't think, so you.
Speaker 5: Guys in, theory if they were a secret fan of the, show we wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Know right unless that came out during.
Speaker 6: Dinner i've had a massage while somebody's been, Like i'm such a.
Speaker 3: Fan oh, Ooh i'm gonna need you to remove your hands.
Speaker 5: Blea tim is not their strong.
Speaker 4: Suit, no there's just certain places where you have to keep things to. Yourself anywhere that like partial or full nudity is involved should be a keep it to yourself in a, Bathroom, yeah a massage. Scenario jim locker, Room jim locker. Room it's just not the, time.
Speaker 3: Yes jim.
Speaker 6: Is in, GENERAL i think there's there's kind of a sacred space there in.
Speaker 3: Gyms you.
Speaker 4: Know it's, LIKE i DON'T i don't love that you've seen my ass and now are telling me. This i'm suddenly feeling very vulnerable a massage joy. YIKES I i don't think, So, ROB i don't think.
Speaker 5: SO i don't think. SO i, Mean i've.
Speaker 6: Met friends where Like I've i've made a friend and usually they usually they'll tell me within the first time we at some point during the first time we hang, out they'll be, LIKE i was a huge fan of the. Show by the, WAY i just have to say it because otherwise it's going to be. Weird th, Like, OKAY i appreciate. THAT i appreciate, that you, know because they don't want to fall onto this sense of, LIKE.
Speaker 3: I don't, know it's got to be.
Speaker 6: Awkward you grow up watching somebody and feeling like you know them and they're in your life and your, world and then suddenly you're making friends and sitting down and hanging. Out it's, like how DO i? RECALIBRATE i think there's something kind OF i like the openness of somebody just acknowledging.
Speaker 5: That, YEAH i was on a dude. DATE i was hanging out with a new guy FRIEND i made while Doing One Tree hill In, wilmington AND i went to the bathroom AND i came back AND i heard him on the phone and he was, like, yeah, dude you got to come. Down i'm hanging out with the guy From One Tree. Hill and that was the last time he hung out because he didn't do it in a cool. Way he was clearly being weird about. It but, so, yeah, bro date would be the Closest i've. Come oh got.
Speaker 6: It, okay it looks Like brook has our last question for THE q AND. A, Here brook, says best show you're watching right, now question.
Speaker 5: Mark One Tree. Hill it's the Pander. Bear, wait that's.
Speaker 6: Great Rob my brand just immediately went to the build A bear factory and you could just get a little like thing that you speak. Into you could record messages that are just totally pandering platitudes and stick it inside of the bear and then give it to.
Speaker 3: Someone is it Pander?
Speaker 5: BEAR i have this idea for the worst superhero of all, time and It's Captain. Accountability he's like a ripped dude with a cape and he shows up when there's, tragedy but he ever pulls off the save and so it's like no one ever gets. Rescue but he's, like, listen this is entirely on. ME i had the, STRENGTH i was here in. Time this is my fault. Everybody and his sidekick is the Pander. Bear and when he's done talking, that Pander bear is, like and can we just say we are so sad this happened in such an amazing city Like Saint. Louis the people here are. Incredible we feel. Terrible you guys think it'll.
Speaker 3: FLY i think you need to pitch that to a company for a.
Speaker 6: Commercial, actually that would be a really great duo mcmascot duo for an insurance company or.
Speaker 5: Something, okay no one steal, that. Guys that was just between, Me sophia And, joyce so don't don't steal that steal it.
Speaker 4: Not for public.
Speaker 5: Consumption all, right, everybody what was the, question what are you?
Speaker 6: Watching oh my, god we didn't aswer that you're actually watching right now that you.
Speaker 4: Love i'm Watching The residents On. NETFLIX i.
Speaker 6: Love why can't wait to start? IT i was going to start it last, night BUT i watched our episode. Instead is it?
Speaker 3: Great so?
Speaker 4: Good you guys on that Da? BINLEY i.
Speaker 3: CAN'T i don't know what character she. PLAYS i haven't seen it. Yet looks.
Speaker 5: Fun i'm still Watching, survivors SO i have no new answer for. You but on the flight On, TWILMINGTON i Watched. Heretic it's a. Movie.
Speaker 3: OH i loved.
Speaker 6: That it was so, good great, movie a great.
Speaker 5: Movie so that would be my big. Recommendation.
Speaker 6: YEAH i Finished paradise On. Hulu, Oh Sterling brown so, good so so interesting and good twists and turns and kept my. Interest James marsden is finally in his like grown up movie star. Era you, know he was the he was the the second, guy that the second, guy the guy who always lost the girl in all of these movies for so, long, Right so he's finally like entered into his leading man. ERA i think it's fun to. Watch he's, Great.
Speaker 5: He's, Awesome and it's funny you say that because to, me he's only ever been a leading. Man but THEN i thought of the roles he's, in and you're, right he generally isn't the like number one.
Speaker 6: MALE i think he's it's like he's so handsome and charismatic that there's there's almost something THAT i think it was hard to find him endearing in a way when he was younger THAT i don't. Know it was like you knew he was always just going to land on his feet and be, fine so it was. Okay if he lost the, girl he'd just find another. One that's HOW i kind of subconsciously felt about. Him but now there's something like there's a, deep like character. DEVELOPMENT i don't know if it's just growing. OLDER i think that happens to all of, us BUT i don't. Know it's, exciting And Sterling brown is just, god oh my, God like he's another person you could put a camera on for an hour AND i would just watch read the phone.
Speaker 4: BOOK i Think sterling is truly one of the great actors of our. Generation he's just. Exceptional, yeah all, right, well thanks for joining us.
Speaker 3: Everybody that was.
Speaker 4: Fun thanks, friends we see a Leather.
Speaker 3: Baebye, hey, hey thanks for.
Speaker 4: Listening don't forget to leave us a. Review you can also follow us On instagram At Drama QUEENS o.
Speaker 5: T h or email us At Drama queens at iHeartRadio dot.
Speaker 2: Com see you next. Time we all about that high school. Drama Girl Drama, girl all about them high school. Queens we'll take you for a ride at our Comic girl cheering for the right.
Speaker 4: Teams Drama queenslease my, girl up girl, fashion but your tough.
Speaker 3: Girl you could sit with.
Speaker 1: Us Girl Drama, Queens Drama, Quise Drama, Queens Drama Drama, Queens Drama queens