Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The NBA eighty two game grind is done, and now the real fun begins. The NBA Playoffs right here, and it's time for all the high steaky drama, clutch moments, and drag dropping plays. I can't wait. If you're looking to make the playoffs even more exciting, Draft Kings sports Book had you covered as an official sports betting partner of the NBA from the playing games all the way through the finals. Now it's time to back your favorite player and teams as they go chase glory.
Speaker 3: All season long.
Speaker 2: DraftKings has been your go to spot for NBA player prompts and that doesn't stop. Now. Want to make your playoff experience even more intense, try placing a bet on your favorite players performance. Will they drop thirty, forty or even more? It's your call. Ready to place your first bet? Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook out now. Lock in your bets unless make this playoff run unforgettable. Here's something special for you first timers. New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. Make it a playoff run to remember with Draft Kings. Download the Draft Kings sportsbook app. Use cold money Move that's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler, or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility. We're sstrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up, taxpayers, is time for what you all really tuned into listen to me for financial advice. Tax season, boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divide by one. Charity A really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial envivor hat off and put on my lawyer hat requires upfront payment, tax and fees.
Speaker 3: Extra terms and exclusion apply.
Speaker 2: Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet stea he tails.
Speaker 3: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 2: Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax Be fun. I really like this. I really like this pick for the Raiders. Yeah, a lot pick for the Raiders A.
Speaker 1: Lot to me for me, it takes all the pressure off the quarterback because when all hell break loose, hand it off, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'll live to see another day. You live to see another down.
Speaker 2: And plus I want to keep I want to I want to keep Patrick Mahomes off the field. I think that's the that's the best way to beat him. So you saw what the Eagles did. The Eagles had the ball so much he couldn't get a rhythm.
Speaker 1: And then they have a running back like this, say they hit his head off the gold poster anywhere.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's nice eve extremely Oh that's the high high school.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He could have made it some you know he uh a lot of teams wanting to jump into the portal.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He probably could have made him a couple of million. But he's like, you know what I started here, I'm finished. Yeah, I want to start with I finished.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: You can do that when you're special. You can do that when you're special. Don't matter where you go is what you do once you get there. You wanted that understood. I can stay where I'm at and I'm gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: He was, and he was sensational.
Speaker 2: He was, Yeah, I like this, did you where do you think Where does jets going?
Speaker 3: Who do the Jets take it? Who? Remember? Where is it from? Mcduri? Oh? The ride receiver, whole line.
Speaker 1: Man to the Jets. I like, I like, I like Tyler Ward of the Jets. I like war You're like.
Speaker 2: They got the uh if you talk about uh conkling, they got Yuh. I like Tyler Warren. But talk that seven is it's a little high. That's that's a little high for a tight end.
Speaker 3: He's good.
Speaker 1: Now he's he's you know, think he's like bro Yeah, he's Brock Bowers good.
Speaker 3: You like that? Yeah, you don't think so? He nice man.
Speaker 2: Brock was was from Bronc's firstman year. Bron bron could have came out in his freshman.
Speaker 3: Year that good? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you need anyone who did take it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? H I already am. I don't need the jacket. Ask what were looking like? Ash wow? Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, old Laman from Missouri. That's what the speculation is. You don't like that? No, you gotta protect him?
Speaker 3: Where? Where where would you where would you prefer him to go? Tight end?
Speaker 1: More weapons? More weapons? You don't think seven more weapons? You don't think seventh low? Absolutely not, absolutely not. Uh huh, I can't hear you. Wait, who do what they picking?
Speaker 3: Oh? We that's cheating. You want to you want to bet a midd member?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well let let's bet on the next pick.
Speaker 3: On the next one. Oh that thanks is wide receiver? Is that your that's your dad? All right? Beat ooh I like that a odd member? Yeah? O T tap o T Missouri ny Jerry, you know.
Speaker 1: That's that's dope. Well six four three thirty two god lee. Well he's massive. They look at him. Oh we can move, get on, get out of the wait, get out the club.
Speaker 3: Good footwork, look well he anchored down. He nice. The question is how long do you do? You do?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna move it? That's really high for a right tackle.
Speaker 1: Well, oppositely they see something based on look at it past that off.
Speaker 3: Be nice to be to be that big, to be that big, to be that size.
Speaker 1: He's very nimble. He has good footwork out the club. Well he ain't he he he mauling folks. Nice, he's mauling folks. O Joe, I like, I get it, I get it? O yoe yea. You know they got a couple of running backs. Yes, kah take some pressure off of Justin Field. He got brother Breese Alan.
Speaker 3: I like running. I like it's a lobby. Who's on the who's on the clock? Of eight?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh, Joe, mhm, you got wide receiver from Arizona. He's nice, he's nice. That's a good one. That's a good one. That's a good one. So I'm thinking about Nick millan. Who what's young? Boys?
Speaker 3: You got? You got?
Speaker 2: You got feeling? No, I think feeling Lincoln. But but I like, I like them giving him weapons. The more weapons you get in for the back. Yes, yes, like that.
Speaker 3: Pick us in. Who we got?
Speaker 1: I said that first? No, I said McMillan. First, you're cheating, y'all cheating? Okay, next one, next one, the next one. Who's on the clock. The panther saying, oh shadore, yeah, chardoor number nine.
Speaker 3: Let's bet no he didn't?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Ten? Ten? Who you got? Who the running back? Right? All right, let's bet I bet you wrong? How much twenty bucks? Side hat? All right? If you lose, you gotta give me a pack of jersey. I'm gonnaware it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it seemed like, uh uh, the Carolinas. Carolinas need they need to receive. They need weapons. Bryce Young needs weapons. Yeah, they need weapons. I think it's gonna be McMillan. McMillan is I think a smidge better out of agree, he's really good.
Speaker 3: I agree. Big target. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I'm the Panthers, I'm going offensive here. I'm going I'm giving them a weapon. You know, the reports are they gonna probably gonna take McMillan. The wide receiver out of Arizona, had an outstanding season in All America. Going into the season, he was rated as the best receiver in college football.
Speaker 3: He didn't disappoint. I thought he played extremely well.
Speaker 2: Did and the Panthers need weapons to surround Bryce Young with to make him even better.
Speaker 3: That's what I liked it.
Speaker 1: If they take a receiver here, and if it's McMillan, I don't have a problem with them, not at all. He's a good receiver obviously watching some of his rock running too. A bigger target for Bryce Young. He's really good and short and intermediate routes, and he can go deep as well. The funny thing for him to be the size he is, he's very shifted. He's very shifted to be as big as he is. So yeah, I'm excited for him, especially for the Panthers and Brice Young for these commercials. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh is the pick end or the pick of the d the pick o joke? Uh yeah, I like it?
Speaker 3: Uh uh. Coming to the set right now?
Speaker 2: Is the Human Joint stick the Great Returner Kansas City Cheese return of Kate Returner.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: Opened after you want to want to h m hm, what's good? What's good? Baby? I've been good. Man, life is good.
Speaker 3: Baby. Where's home?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna mess you up with this one. New Jersey, Jersey, New Jersey. But that's what I love to do to you. That's what I love to do to you.
Speaker 2: So my wife, her people are from New York Long Island, so we decided to make gag up there. Okay, Yeah, I have family got you know, the kid got family clothes exactly.
Speaker 3: Grandma got on tea around the corner. Yeah, man, I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: So what you've been doing for lately, man, I've been doing a little bit of everything. Man.
Speaker 2: I work with the League office, with the Lezends coordinators, have back guys transition right.
Speaker 3: I'm an ambassador with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: So I do a lot of grassroots marketing, uh, community outreach with them, and then my wife and I we got a little company we run, and then I do a lot of you know, the typical stuff. When you're done me signing stuff right right, So I got my hands in a little bit of everything. Stand busy the panther, the panthers pick. Then I don't know how close you follow it, you get right, yaw. He got benched last year, but when he came back in he played extremely well. See it slowed down for him. He did a great job. I'm thinking to take a receiver here to give him a weapon to.
Speaker 1: Throw the ball, and he didn't give him offensive Lineman's McMillan.
Speaker 3: Wide receiver. You you caught it. You called it as dough. He's he's a good one too, but you don't have time to get it. Get the ball to him. Bill.
Speaker 1: Well, Hey, I bet I bet they're gonna put a quick game, baby, Yeah game, get it.
Speaker 3: Get in and out, you go, quick game.
Speaker 2: But I think the thing is, though, Joe, you also put him in a situation where nowt and you got you know, you got day two picks.
Speaker 3: Here's my offensive limby.
Speaker 2: There you go yeah, you know him to get some of your greatest offensive linean on day two anyway, Yes, a lot of those first rounders be flaming out.
Speaker 3: Don't they.
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 3: True? I'd say, what you think about the Chiefs this year?
Speaker 2: Which?
Speaker 3: What which? What your what if? What if if you were g in right now and you in the war room, what are you going to get this year to improving? Help y'? I mean, everybody know we gotta go get office old line, right, that's simple. Go get that guy.
Speaker 2: I think it's Justin Simmons. Go get that office lineman. If he's still there at pick thirty one, definitely grab hni him. And then I think we we also need to go get a defensive back. So I'm looking at offensive lineman. You got to replace Justin Reed that just went to New Orleans, right, got to replace him at the safety position and go get another guy. Trent McDuffie is better in the slot. We tried to put him on the outside. I don't like him on the outside.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The big receivers, Man, you put the big receivers out there, they just back shoulder and throwing an up jump ball. He's better suited in the slot. And get you a big guy on the outside, you definitely you definitely need some old lineman. Patrick did not have a whole lot of time this year. It really it really played itself out in the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: It was terrible. It was like two thousand and twenty against Temple all over again.
Speaker 1: Well he nice, Yeah, Ojoe. Who's your favorite receiver coming out of in the draft this year? Coming down in the draft this year? My favorite receipt with Travis Hunter. I mean, even though he played both sides of the ball, he was exciting. I like McMillan as well, but for me, Trad brings that excitement. One of those players that could put what's in the seats and it's one of those moments like when you before before they hacked the ball and you on the field. I'm standing up because I don't know what the hell can happen.
Speaker 3: Travis Hunt?
Speaker 1: And man, how crazy for a circle this guy to get in the back in Florida. It all begins crazy.
Speaker 3: That's dope. I like this. Excuse me. I love this pick for Carolina. You do love it?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 2: I do, because if you guys started making plays for Bryce Young when he came back in there, Yeah, you're right. You're right that they didn't make it before he got in there. Yeah, granted maybe the game slowed down a little bit for him. He got better, but I think the guys arounding got better as well as McMillan, one of those guys, go wasna come in you want to make an impact?
Speaker 3: Or is he the felow He's coming in right now? Should play? He should make an impact right away.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's gonna be Justin Jefferson, the Jamar Chase none, no better, ain't he better be.
Speaker 3: Eight? This is what you can't This is what they can do.
Speaker 1: They can put him in positions understanding his strengths and knowing his weaknesses and hide his weakness.
Speaker 3: Is the best they can. And the more he put him a position to make plays, you know what he's good at, you know what he's not.
Speaker 2: And that's see, that's what NFL coach is supposed to get paid to do. But they don't always don't do that well. They spend so much time behind trying to tell you what you can't do, what middle situation, what I do really good, and then hide me from what I don't do.
Speaker 3: Is that that is that simple I mean that some coaches they gonna know, they gonna coach them what they know. A lot of coaches can't change what do they do. They're like, hold on, this band is a damn good returner and all that faith.
Speaker 2: Let's put him in the slot, give him a two way go you go in, you can go out, you can go straight, you can start.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm telling you. My first year, those coaches they only coach what they knew.
Speaker 1: Run the ball off right. It was a running game type team. They really didn't know Jeff Sweetens even if he just sweeps, it just had me return and kicks. And then Al Saunders who was a rob receivers coach for the Greatest Show on Turf.
Speaker 3: Yes, your whole three.
Speaker 1: Yep, they bought that office and then they know what to do with me Isaikin type plays.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah. Yeah. So I'm telling you I experience. I ain't tell you what I think. I'm telling you what I know. The coaches can change your whole trajectory of your career.
Speaker 2: You play with it wrong one And I tell guys all the time, it ain't how high you go, is where you go. Because you can go really high with somebody to know what the hell they're doing, and you're gonna be lost. And then people say you're a bus. No, I'm not a bus. They just don't know how to use me. I'm a sports card. You got me a hauld In trash. I'm a sports card, not a dun't truck. So you gotta you gotta understand what you have, what you have, preach.
Speaker 3: What you call. Hadn't drafted the quarterback.
Speaker 2: They're the only team that hadn't drafted the quarterback in the first round the last fifty years, the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: So we got chador go in here around it because think about look look at this fifty years they're taking banks what bumpas banks from Texas.
Speaker 3: Caln banks receive it off off of the tackle.
Speaker 1: Well, look so they sticking with there, Derek Derek Carran basically but he heard he's hurt.
Speaker 3: So who who Spencer Ratler? Oh loo? You know the Cowboys pick at twelve.
Speaker 1: They but they hey, I think, so why that biggest splash? What you're gonna do with that? That on the books for boy two hundred and something million? One more year, one more year, yeah, one more year. Well that's a good one. Calvin Banks. Yeah, jump the gate, jump the.
Speaker 2: Gate, heaven Banks? Wow, So what is where does shador going now? But it predicted this, they say, twenty one to the standards. Oh gulping Banks broke. I don't think nobody saw this.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, god no.
Speaker 2: I mean they're talking about your door. They're talking about Jackson dark. I don't think anybody saw.
Speaker 1: You have to address the quarterback situation in New Orleans and you haven't done that yet.
Speaker 3: And I thought the door would have been a perfect fit. We're killing more. I didn't do normally. The offensive rookie coaches. They like to hiss themselves to a rookie quarterback. And you're gonna grow together. Yeah, he don't have bad habits. I can teach it. Oh let's see, let's see what it look like.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, nice based, nice and frived hands inside.
Speaker 3: I like that nice.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: To see what type of punch you got? Okay, oh wash, I want to see the punch. I gotta see some path throws. The nice step up base was a little wide. Oh no, you can't get an engine high. And some guys too good. That been at the edge.
Speaker 3: Joe, Joe they be gone. You can't get out of the head. Joe like that. I'm uh huh.
Speaker 2: Oh number eleven, number ten, okay, number ten to where Chicago, Chicago.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like that. They're gonna be good this year. Let it out, Let it out.
Speaker 2: You got cold, you got Cole Commit, you have Tyler Warren, you have a Roman dudes that you got d J.
Speaker 3: Moore, you got a running back. They upgraded the office line. Yeah. Oh they talent war. They taking over a ward. I know Loveland Bears taking Loveland Bears taking Loveland. Oh, they're doing they're doing the pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what is the schedule? They tell me the schedule release Okay, they're not gonna release it tonight. That would be dope.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 2: I like playing Brazil week one. I hope they opened up in Brazil. I think the Chiefs Chargers. Yeah, that's a good that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Standing from two teams that don't wear what every home game four lone. I go to a lot of them. They got me heavily involved. It's not the right tight end. I like, I like, I like I love the tight end from uh Penn State you thankful? No, uh the Penn State. Tight End reminds me of grown is that big big Yeah? Who you got number one all time? Ylse over Brump.
Speaker 5: I like that, so what but if if you took if you took grumph, I think over the top.
Speaker 2: Look, I know you played with Tony, but man, the boy specially Hey, they, especially Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Kelsey was more like a wire repeater. You know what I'm saying. He twitched, Tony just had them hands. Yeah, but he, like.
Speaker 2: You told me, I ain't catching the crowd. I say, because I wasn't in the crowd. You could not run nobody. You always gonna be in the crowd. I was ahead of the crowd.
Speaker 3: H I think of this corn? I can they lost your Davy's ward? Pick us in let's see. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: It's good, I'm dressed perfect. Hey, where's the goddamn snow?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Manh yeah.
Speaker 2: Steve McMichael, Hall of Fame old on that that Bear the eighty five Bears Team Bongo.
Speaker 3: Later on that played on that Ye who we got?
Speaker 2: K right here? You're playing like him?
Speaker 3: Who's taking? Who we got? Come on commission co missig giving this? Yeah, I'm his host of Loveland, Michigan. Who uh, tight end? Yeah, Michigan. I like Waring.
Speaker 2: I like warn from pants State, great hands break one after the catch. Normally the Pans State tiny is the one thing they can do is block. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see the man highlights. Man. Oh, here we go Tyler Eifert. Well we take a tight end with the number ten overall. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, Look, I'm not surprised that he went in the first round. I'm surprised that he went in for the Warren that point. For me, I think I thought Warren the games that I watched him high point. The ball tremendous. Right after the catch, cave blocked. Light him up in the slot. Yeah, let's see what he what he Let's see what Oh he got it? Oh, run the wheel right on him.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 2: Nice hot wait okay, nice high point. Okay, I want to see some run blocking. So he's more of a n F tight end. He's more of a Tiger tight end. He blocks a little bit. Oh, nice relief.
Speaker 3: He too light, He's not blocking nothing, not at that side. He more of a Travis Keilf. There you go exactly short.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's going for l yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. You put him in motion. Make him the weak side, the tiger tighty end. You make it the weak side. I'm not putting him at the port of atta. Yeah, you don't ask him to block too many times.
Speaker 3: Well, they already got cold from it, though, I know. I guess they want to go to double tight set.
Speaker 2: Two tights too, tighty I mean two tights and two wide outs one running back.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like to pigure out. I like Tyler Warren. I love that he can do a little bit more than what I just saw. I'm not surprised that he went in the first round. I'm surprised that he went over Tyler Warren. Yeah for sure, I believe that. Yes, all right, linebacker, that's the linebacker right number three, oh thirteen, Okay, he nice?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Look the one thing Georgia over the last four five years to put out of some line back backers linebackers.
Speaker 1: D lion yep every time, and they missed it a long time.
Speaker 2: He got that from Nick. If you're gonna look at no one, look at Nick what Nick put out? Yeah from d LIVEE with the linebackers. Yeah yeah, yeah, her edge rushing. But what's the what's the uh the edge from Philly.
Speaker 3: Last year.
Speaker 2: Ash, you gotta you gotta look now in the league because everybody playing so much space. These guys, these guys are undersized now at the edge because you gotta be in the edge.
Speaker 3: You gotta do because you're playing in so much space.
Speaker 2: Exactly, it's not like when we played man nothing and the two fifty days gonna look look look at the super Bowl and to run the ball like ten times. I think that would have helped Patrick in that offensive line for sure.
Speaker 3: Just hand it off. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, the thing here is that when they played cover too, they played every snap was covered to except one. You gotta run somebody out of cover too. You can't throw them out because they got a light box. But because they knew Kansas City would get impatient, and Kansas City hadn't sown the propensity to run the football all year. You played right in the Philly's hand. And now when they got the lead on you, they know you, they know you're gonna get impatient.
Speaker 3: And I was. I was shocked.
Speaker 2: And the red Norman gets in his bag and can make some adjustments. I was surprised by the lack of adjustments he made.
Speaker 1: But think about this, even with adjustments, there's nothing you could do for it, just to that type of defense that's coming at you that kind of way. There's not even with the quick game, they were still in the backfield. If you want to say, if you were going to make adjustments, you know what. They getting to him too quick. We gotta get away from play actions. We gotta get away from five step drop. He couldn't even do three step drop. I think they go Williams. That's why you got to run the ball. Yeah, I think they go Williams. You got will Johnson. I bek they go Williams Edge. Then they released Leonard Floyd.
Speaker 2: If Leonard Floyd still, he's still in San fresh Leonard Floyd got up.
Speaker 3: Here's the bathroom. Too much water, too much water? Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I think they gonna take They need a cornerback tra Davius Warden left, he's in uh, he's in Indy now.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I like, I think they take a corner. Forty the forty nine of need a corner. But they might go edge.
Speaker 3: They like that.
Speaker 1: Georgia kids, George Waters out of there. Yeah, he's in Indy down, that's right, that's right. But the guy who's been rising up the draft board. Is that edge from from Georgia number thirteen Williams.
Speaker 2: And you know Mariahan with Bosa and Lennard Floyd because they got to get back to Look, Robert sala is back as a defensive coordinator.
Speaker 3: He's back over there. That's my guy. He loved. He loves to attack the Green base down. He left the Green Bay down. He went to Green baby when he left the Jets. No, he went to DC at Uh look at that. Yeah, what's your do?
Speaker 2: Is the only one place for him to go? Pittsburgh. Everybody else got quarterback locked in. I like that for him, though. You get those two receivers that they got in Pittsburgh. You got Mike Tumlin, you got that running the running back. Uh, Jaylen Warner is running back now. Yeah, you know the little guy San Francisco. And I don't know if Jayson Ward can build every down factic No, no, no, no, no. Uh he's at the uh he's at the uh the Chargers. No, g yep, what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got the next pick right at that bad So what are you doing with that? If you text your door? What do you do with that?
Speaker 2: That you gonna play? Don't worry about. Don't worry about who behind you. You just do what you're supposed to do. And you can keep on. You can keep on the bitch. You can keep him, you can keep him behind you. M I like, but I like, I don't like him. And there they take it. They take it the defensive player. I know, the forty nine is taking the defensive player. You like will Johnson?
Speaker 3: I like the edge? Yeah, there we go. Who the fort the Nights? Who they got who they took? They to God, they took Williams the edge from uh Georgia. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Look it's hard. It's hard to go wrong taking somebody in that front set from U g. A. Kirby Dunne. Who who needs the quarterback? The Niners don't need a quarterback. They got party and.
Speaker 3: They just paid them.
Speaker 1: Oh they need to quarter They do where they said we you ain't got to hold up long. Cowboys on the clock, Cowboys select your door. Sanders, No, the old lineman, Well yeah, I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised they need old line Zach Martin left.
Speaker 2: Booker. They take you Alabama's tackle. What you need to be able to run the football, and you need to be able to protect Dak.
Speaker 3: That's a good pick. That's a good pick. Now all we need is for Jerry to make a splash and trade for Tyreek Hill Booker Alabama.
Speaker 2: Uh, he was what the he was the third rate, he was the he was the second raated tackle behind uh behind Campbell.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice, really nice at the point of attack to me that Oh he's sudden, he'll strike you down. Yeah, good hands, that's what I saw you black black haw Oh baby sudden.
Speaker 3: Huh that's dope. They're taking Booker, is it? No, they're not taking the linebacker. I bet you they take one. You remember over Street got hurt. And they were small at the linebacker position too, they were real small. I call Williams.
Speaker 2: And Cowboys picking in. We're about to find out Chadour No, say about like linebacker from Alabama. He'll take a kicker. They got the best kicking football or one of them.
Speaker 3: Guard. That's who they're taking, Cotton. Who they taken? Is it Obama guard?
Speaker 2: Calabama? Tyler book Tyler Booker. Okay, Booker, you see that's a good one. Compare him with Tyler Smith. Tyler Smith. They probably kicked Tyler Smith back out left tackle to a good move and then put him at guard to replace that. Yep, that's dope. Alabama go housing draft picks. Now what thing Alabama gonna do now? Alabama go housing Alabamama. George, Yeah, man, that that sc big boy and Shay to check it out because think about it. Will Campbell yep went four. Uh the Missouri ot h what the Missouri? Uh?
Speaker 3: He went like seven. There he is, Georgia guy, He's gonna pick him.
Speaker 2: So twelve. So so for the top twelve picks from the SEC office, Lemon two of fifth, two offensiveliremen. Yeah, so we got three offensive alignment and A and A and an edge rusher. What a dophin is going on?
Speaker 3: Joe? What you guys mean? I mean, oh my goodness, a little bit of everything defense.
Speaker 2: Where you're trying you're trying to move Jalen Ramsey. Yes, but if you move Jalen rams you could probably gonna need somebody to replace it. Do you take whip whip Howard. I'm trying to think. I'm trying to where do you think Miami should go?
Speaker 3: Corner? That's what I'm saying. Yeah, you like the corner from Michigan. It's nice. I don't understand why they're trying to move Ramsey spricee tag. That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: But the production is still there. Is You played a lot of money for tour, You play a lot of money for Tyreek. You playing a lot of money for a bottle wattle bottom. So the odd man now is your best covering man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What the Dolphins? What the Dolphins taken? Dolphins? What do Dolphins needs?
Speaker 3: Corner?
Speaker 2: Linebacker? Dolphins? What are the Dolphins taken? Down the clock? Everything? Unfortunately, you can't get one of everything. You get one of something.
Speaker 3: Come on, Miami, don't mess don't mess up, don't mess up what you gotta keep it up there for the time being. That's for the shows. We can give you that. Okay, okay, gotta give one one behind me. No, no, that.
Speaker 2: We don't want to start that. We're gonna start that. I'm like, now I'm interrested. What we're all the Dolphins going?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: What know? They don't need a wide receiver. No, we gotta go defense. We gotta go defense. They don't need a receiver, obviously, you know they don't need a quarterback. They could go offensive line. Yeah, keep two upright. You never know, you got to replace Jayalen Ramsey being at on the trail, him him being on the trade block.
Speaker 3: So I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Will Howard was probably the he was he is the highest graded corner, yes, sir, for Michigan. Well no, look, he's the second highest graded corner. Craft was the highest graded corner.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I would not be surprised if if this the Dolphins take a corner here, because I agree with you, I think they need defense.
Speaker 3: Poord Old Lineman. Yeah, you got running back with Ay Chain. You're good there.
Speaker 2: You say most is going down? Holdo, what about Tyler Warren that tight end? Oh Will Johnson, Okay, that's a good one. That's Jaylen Millroe right there, Will Johnson. It's not on there yet. Cowboys get Cowboys got the guy to replaced Zach Martin. You had Zach Martin a staple.
Speaker 3: A long long time.
Speaker 2: When he's into Johnny Manziel Draft twenty sixteen with a lot of people thought they were gonna take Johnny Manziel to take Zach Martin, and they get a seven a time first Team All Pro, seven, eight time Pro Bowl player, unbelievable career. But as much as they ran the ball, he was in a lot of collisions, a lot of them. That Zach Martin, you know, he retired. Yeah, so you get somebody to replace him. You bump Tyler Smith probably back out to left tackle to keep Terrence still that right tackle.
Speaker 3: You run the football a little more. You got Javonte Williams. Now you got somebody to protect Dak, keep him up right. We can just stay healthy, you know.
Speaker 1: And I know they not gonna win until Jerry Jones is up out of that well he ain't going to well well they well don't matter who he go.
Speaker 3: To matter no time, no time soon.
Speaker 2: It don't matter what if they make a trade, because I told, I told Loo, I said, what if they make a trade and they trade for Tyreek?
Speaker 3: I love Tyree, but it's Tyreek still that difference maker? Is he still at that? He's still that difference maker? Cannot forget just because one season with two was out and the number suffered. He ain't not wrong. He's still he's still that guy. Absolutely absolutely. I love the Cheetah, But I don't know if that's the move that Dallas needs. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think that's the move for the right price. What's the asking price? Just take over the contract. It's a trade, right, yeah, just take what what compensation will we give? We give him a third rider, we give him a fourth rider. Third round, tyree is by the third round? Third round? What you get enough?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I ain't giving anhing no help that get no way? Third round, third round? Pick of be you talking about? You not get up a second rounder for the be still the most dynamic receiver. That because he had one off scene, because his quarterback was hurt. What are we talking? I give I give you a third, your third. But here's the things from fifth hold on, Well he just had eighteen hundred the year before last. I give you a fourth that can turn into a third. I like that. I give you, I give I give you.
Speaker 2: The tree your top five. You say absolutely over Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 3: I say over.
Speaker 1: You said top five, no pacific, no, no particular order. I'm gonna give you five. Five think I can give you five better? Give me five better right now? Justin Jefferson, that's one. Jamar Chase, that's two. What's my man with the rams? Pooka, Pooka.
Speaker 3: You're putting Pooking the core over Tyreek Hill off of one season. The Pooka had two seasons. What are we talking about? Give in that, keep going, that's three like Divonte, not at the stage, not at this stage. Talk to me, not on stage. A J.
Speaker 1: Brown Not No, Tyler McLaurin. You like, uh, we talked about we are talking about Tyreek Hill. Let's say, come on now, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Nico Harris, Nico Collins, Nico Collins, noah, please don't mess you. Nico Harrison in Dallas, come on, yeah, come on nine. Oh the Dophine picker in what wo okay t they went, They went defense Michigan Grant wait where is he from Michigan?
Speaker 3: Another Michigan being.
Speaker 2: Graham with the uh. I like I thought they would go Will Johnson. I thought they go on up because you know the situation with Jayalen Ramsey.
Speaker 3: But I like this people. You know they what you call him? Left?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: The big Uh what's the name? Well he went back to Uh the Cardinals, Oh Calais, Calais, Yeah, yes, Claius.
Speaker 3: H they do. Let's see what let's see what they get. Let's see what they get.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, six three three thirty one, God damn, let's see what he got?
Speaker 1: Oh quick, our nice little move look like look like big Sam Adams for that quick first step.
Speaker 3: You know about Sam Mantain six damn in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Sway you at the quickest feet boy, he's help well I got the quickest first step ever.
Speaker 3: Oh big, oh oh oh oh he populist, he quick nice posts.
Speaker 2: Don't you better not go catch Its gonna.
Speaker 3: Catch you and you can run a little bit, oh like a lot of bit. Man. You better not going to meet room on money. You let a detacle. You hold on?
Speaker 1: That's all I kind of hold on. Add three thirty one at down. Yes, Oh my goodness, Warren, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I like that. That's a good one. I love that.
Speaker 2: So yep he'll be like he'll be like a Clark Dallas Clark. Yeser Dnad's Clark. He happened had Peyton stokely? Yes, No, I said that first.
Speaker 3: I love that. I love that pick. I love that pick for the coats.
Speaker 2: Wow, think about the quarterback had the quarterback when first the quarterback hadn't gone again, that's wild. The first fourteen picks in twenty four was offense. Now you got nine offense, five defense. Y oh yeah, y'all, Oh yeah, here's.
Speaker 3: A no brainer.
Speaker 1: It's a really good pick, a very good pick, especially especially for Anthony Richardson, very very good pick. The problem is that the guys that's on the clock right now don't need quarterbacks. So if you didn't go with to Cleveland the Giants.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't go nine, nobody else needs a quarterback until twenty one.
Speaker 1: But do the Steelers taking one hundred per Yes, I believe they do, absolute Luke, Absolutely absolutely, But.
Speaker 2: Wasn't nobody you look at you look at all the picks that was from from ten to twenty one, didn't nobody need a quarterback?
Speaker 3: Everybody else spend big money on a quarterback.
Speaker 2: New Orleans needed a quarterback, Yes they did, but that's r Carn's not your If okay, he doesn't go nine to New Orleans, then what.
Speaker 3: Okay, if he doesn't go twenty one of the Steelers, then what? Oh lord, I don't even want to think about that. He's going to Pittsburgh. Who see? I like Warren. I like Warren, I really like Warren. The same number that that is clock won on two was it? Look at that get out here. That's a dB that don't count. Hey. I like this for Anthony Richardson because it gives him a it gives him a security. I hand it to it. I heard it to it.
Speaker 1: Get gold Son, get good to get gold Son. I was against the Hoyo State too. Yes, be nice. He's like a Swiss army knife for the quarterback. I mean, oh position, did he just throw the ball? Yeah, he left it doing some everything.
Speaker 3: Who took him? The coach? Yep? I like that pick too? Oh six off the helmet? Moss give me that? Uh now? Yeahs as Moss all day. I like it. I like this pig.
Speaker 2: Look mo alex Cox getting a little up on the age now. I mean he had a great career for undrafted free agents. Came out of BCU as a basketball player. We noticed success basketball players have coming into the NFL. Tony Gonzales was a basketball player. Tonyo Gates, Hey, Tonio Gates was a basketball player. Jimmy Graham was a basketball player. So we know theed success that these guys have coming in. But okay, now it's you know, let's go. We need more production at that position. I liked it, you know what, and they got some good receivers around him. I like you like Pittman Junr I do like I do like dude. I like him a lot, foul because what you like, what you what you taking is in fact Will Johnson.
Speaker 3: I'll take you Johnson. Who you linebacker? Linebacker? I think, I think, I like I like Will to go outside of the side of a j Terrell. I like it. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Gotta do it with Chris. You gotta deal with Chris, Chris Godwin and Mike Evans. You got a livey and she she uh rashan she he yeah, yeah yeah broh yeah, uh uh you got him. Carolina just just took a receiver mc millan. They got legged yep, Adam feeling you're taking you're taking a corner. You're taking a linebacker. I would taken a corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doing what you like? It is Figure's gold. Baby. Yeah, Alan said, let me see you got Pinnix. Jeff Fooda's gone right. Jeffo Coulter left at Lavin. Didn't who that Jeffo Coulter the dB. I don't. I'm not familiar with Yoe.
Speaker 2: I like, uh, I definitely think the fact that should go defense. Yeah, scoring points wasn't their issue last year.
Speaker 3: No stopping people. Stopping people was just like my mine. You know who who? I like this? Oh Joe, what you would have did if you had Joe Barrow as your quarterback? Same thing I did with Carson Corson was a beast. Beats had some fun. Gotta think they they passed the ball like crazy. Today bron like crazy. That's different.
Speaker 1: Think during our era in the back, when you play Rudy Johnson, remember Rudy from was I remember Rudy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rude is.
Speaker 1: Then we had Cetric Benson. When I first got there, was Corey Corey Dinner was there for Dyllan. That's why I was down then I was.
Speaker 3: I was a rookie. And then he went to New England after that? Right boy do I?
Speaker 6: Hey? Boy, that who Clinton Horter is? Oh my goodness, who y'all had that running back? We y'all with Larvic Johnson. That's right, boy, priest was so smooth. Hey, him and the man Green got the prettiest running style.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh my prinze were went me at Baltimore. When I first got to Baltimore, he was a backup to Jamal Lewis.
Speaker 3: Jamaal Lewis, that's right.
Speaker 2: Got Jamal was there and I said, man, people don't realize how good priests is. And priests backed up Ricky Ricky Williams at u t made that big play in the big JOEG championship game. Yeah, priest was, uh he was, and again and again got with the with the chiefs. Al Sauna's Dick for Mill brought that greatest show on turf offense and he went crazy Marshall fault bunch exactly.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's crazy, Priest of Lewis, Ray Lewis an nobody in this draft, in this dract. Listen that bad.
Speaker 3: Down right.
Speaker 2: They appreciate you. Stop me playing, Thank you, bro. All the best man, I see you back lines man. Goodness some boys Yeah yeah hey he ready yeah, okay getting miked up.
Speaker 3: Look at this. So there's your best players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got Jalen Walker, will Johnson to more are your hand in Josh Simmons.
Speaker 3: Do you think they take Josh Simmons? Oh t.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, coming to the States that join us now. NFL Hall of Famer miss one snap in his whole career, Slim Chill jump Poupers.
Speaker 3: Kills me. Come on, whatever you want to fit that broke? Tell you look good? Any you guys looking good?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: But let me tell you played? How much did you play at when you played about three twenty?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Played the concerted out for you.
Speaker 2: Say, once I'm done with football, I'm going down to what number two fifty?
Speaker 3: When I was eighteen, I was two fifteen. I said, that's where I want to get to when I'm tired. So how long did it take you to get seventy pounds off? Six months? So what did you do?
Speaker 7: You change your diet? Yeah, so I stopped eating all carbs. I really got into swimming. Okay, the swimming is really hard at your big, good guy, I was fighting drowning the whole time. So when you exert yourself like that, I was just conscious of what I ate. But also I had to eat a lot. Yeah, to be able to be three.
Speaker 2: Twenties right, because you're not so in other words, you're really not a naturally you're a big guy, but not an old big guy.
Speaker 3: Big by normal humanity standards, NFL lineman standards. I was small. I had to eat myself into that.
Speaker 1: Botty How hard is it for you to stay at this size based on the structure too.
Speaker 3: Na, it's not too bad.
Speaker 7: The only time it's really challenging is if I close my eyes and still think I'm alignment.
Speaker 3: When I pulled myself up to the Kissen table and I got like five plates.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I just got to make sure that's like once a month, you know, I's got to make sure it's not every day.
Speaker 2: Okay, your team to Cleveland Browns, they trade back, kick up after you kick up an eche couple of draft picks, even the first round of next year.
Speaker 3: You like the move.
Speaker 7: So from a mathematical standpoint, you know, you look at the draft charts, like the trade charts. It was a really good trade for this, Yes, but you lost out on track with that hurts because you know he's such a locker room guy. He's a culture guy. He loves the game. You hope he'd be there for fifteen years and be that leader in that locker. Yes, you need and shit, he could play two positions. Yes, I could play receiver two for the press one. You can't pay him two contracts. Everybody needs more receivers, everybody needs more corners. Yes, I would have liked him, but I still think I like the guy they got to be able to pair it with Miles Garrett, the pick.
Speaker 3: Of end for the Falcons.
Speaker 1: Let they go in with the edge you got from Georgia John Walker, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Linebacker, he did say linebacker. I thought that look, we thought it would at defense.
Speaker 2: Will Johnson or a linebacker hometown kid played at University of Georgia Southbury in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Right and home. I like that suit.
Speaker 1: What do we think about that drip that you're looking good? The guys getting dressing. Dressing is the thing now.
Speaker 2: I came to me, eight guys coming with swift, you know what, guys coming in with herman's bag, go yard.
Speaker 3: Grip down. I didn't want to be thinking about that at all.
Speaker 7: When we traveled the same red polo and khaki pants every time.
Speaker 2: Didn't have to think about it, didn't want to worry about, Oh, you saved a lot of money, do it a lot of money?
Speaker 3: The tailors didn't like me very much. You like this fake You like his peak for the Falcons joke. I think it's good.
Speaker 7: You know, adding edge pressure a guy that's flexible, that you can do a lot of things. You know, as a defensive corner, you like those guys that you can fit all over the base. Build little packages for him to get after the quarterback, dropping the coverage if you want him be able to get into some of those zone drops.
Speaker 3: And obviously he's a dude. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The one thing about Georgia, if you look at them, they're gonna have some edge. Russia's linebackers, the d tackles, Oh yeah, they gonna. Kirby took a page out of Nick Thaboro because you're knowing Alabama he had d T edge linebacker.
Speaker 3: You gotta win up front. You gotta have a solid front seven at the close. Look at that speech right there. They must have a good strength coach because all them dudes are a huge, fast, strong heart. Look at that. You got help they like.
Speaker 2: They like their linebacker fixed flip six one two thirty two forty five.
Speaker 3: If high, they go able to go sideline. Yeah yeah, man, they go hunting. Those guys go hunting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he knows that he's tomp hometown guy. Yeah, he's from North Carolina. But think about it after Lester Away, so he did my same house. It's money.
Speaker 3: Hey, how far is it? Georgia and joelan.
Speaker 2: Athens is about from from where from from from where? He practiced probably thirty minutes minutes because they practiced up in Flyery Bridge, Beautiful.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 1: I like this pick.
Speaker 2: You know, you got a quarterback, they got good receivers, they got they got Kyle pissed it Tighten. Kyle needs to bounce back. He had that great rookie season. Joe, he needs to bounce back. He needs to put some seasons together now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think for him, he needs this consistency of the quarterback play, right.
Speaker 7: You know what it's like if you got a different quarterback in there, It just takes some time to be able to build that report that.
Speaker 1: There have been a few there have been a few receivers that have been able to manage the quarterback carousel before Tighten, like Yeah, for a tight end like like Pitts, he needs a consistency at that position.
Speaker 3: Getting hurt as well messing up the PCL thatn't help you.
Speaker 1: Right, What do you think about the Cardinals? What the Cardinals? But what did the Cardinals need?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: That's a good bless who is it? He like Johnson quarterback Michigan. We'll see. I don't know. I think that'd be a pretty good pick. Once you start getting in the middle rounds. If you're not targeting a.
Speaker 7: Quarterback, you take the best of hilly to pick a guy based on what you need.
Speaker 2: You just picked football players. That's where he gets hard at. I know you know what happens. You end up picking little cap, pick the best available player. Some guy like comes behind him and he's a seven time All Pro. If I'd have known that, I'm taking him, they're standing up pick of e.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 7: They're not wasting any time. Ask what were looking like with a pick Will Johnson? He said, here, what's your name? Amir, says Will Johnson. I told I told, I told him that first a mere stradamis.
Speaker 3: I told him that first joke. Gee, all right, you're cheating. What we hear it? Here's the thing we're talking to Dante. I say, look, and everybody was saying this.
Speaker 2: If your door doesn't doesn't go to New Orleans at nine, nobody else intend to get the twenty one needs a quarterback. So you could see a precipitous fall. But I tell people all the time, Joe, it's not how high you go, where you go, where you go. It's more important than going high. And I said, look, I know if you dream or I want to go number one, I want to go this, but you go to the wrong situation.
Speaker 3: Be in trouble.
Speaker 7: Well, the other thing is, you know, if in your mind you're like I want to make the most money, I want to be the drafted highest, it's just such a small amount of difference at this part of the draft. And plus it's a quarterback. You make your money on your second deal. Anyway, go to the best situation, even if it's in the.
Speaker 2: Second round where they can build everybody your money if in your ficker contract. Now, so it's not how much money, it's how long you make money. You can make money for four years before you can make money for fortyeen. Oh what wow, I'm gonna bring some up.
Speaker 3: I'll bring it out. Wow.
Speaker 7: Put in my bag, de tackle, I got. I got my own beef from my own cattle. I brought some sticks for you, guys. Don't worry coming out later.
Speaker 3: Appreciate I got for you. I know it's your style to don't worry. I'll send you some free stuff.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that. What do you call them?
Speaker 3: A detact?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Miss the volume