Speaker 1: Welcome in his verdict with Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you. It's so nice to have you with us, and Centator. We can start with some very interesting news. It seems like Democrats are playing checkers. Donald Trump is playing chess. He got them to go all in on Epstein everything. Now Trump's like, all right, fine, let's see it. No, by the way, I think we should be investigating a bunch of people that were hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein as well. I don't think Democrats had that on their bingo cards.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think they did. Sunday night, President Trump called on the House of Representatives to vote for releasing all the Epstein files. This is a big deal. We're gonna break it down why he did it, and what it means. We'ress gonna talk about the polling numbers that have come down that showed decisively the Democrats lost the shutdown. It did not go well for them. The American people view it as the shutdown, the end of the shutdown as a major victory for President Trump and Republicans. We're gonna break that down as well. And finally, we're gonna talk about Michelle Obama did an amazing interview that week in which she was asked if she would run for president, and she basically said no, the American people are too much of bigots to an elective woman. That apparently is why Kamala Harris lost is because the voters are all secret misogynists. And Michelle Obama of why she will not grace us with her presence is the same. All of that we're going to get into in detail right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's truly incredible.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you where the holidays coming, and many of you may be looking for charities that you can get involved in, especially to spend time with your kids, your grandkids and talk about how you can get back. There is an organization I want you to know about, and it's an amazing one, Compassion International. I want you to just pause what you're doing for the next sixty seconds, and I want you to imagine Lucy, a seven year old. Her stomach often aches with hunger, her small hands instead of holding crayons, now only the struggle of survival on dusty streets. School is a distant dream, medical care forgotten hope. Lucy's potential is overshadowed. Her future is dim, but what if someone stepped in. What if there was a way to ignite hope for children just like Lucy? Well there is, and that is with Compassion International Partners and the local churches that provide children holistic support more than just food. They receive critical medical care, life changing education, vital skills training, and spiritual development, all in Jesus's name, And you can empower a child just like Lucy to break free from poverty. I want you to do what I've done and sponsor a child today. You can visit Compassion dot com. That's Compassion dot com, all right. So, Senata, this has been a very interesting couple of weeks with the Epstein files. You probably dealt with it the same way I have. The media is like obsessed with it all of a sudden out of nowhere. They were they didn't give a damn about the victims for literally years and years and years, but now they think they hurt Donald Trump somehow with the Epstein files, so they're obsessed with it.
Speaker 3: And I said this to the night on CNN.
Speaker 1: I said, I genuinely wish that you guys, and I was referring to the liberals on the show, and the host cared about the victims of Jeffrey Everstein this much years ago.
Speaker 3: And they didn't.
Speaker 1: But this time it's only about trying to hurt Donald Trump. Now, Donald Trump seems to be playing chess in an amazing way, saying, all right, fine, hey, I'm in favor of doing it.
Speaker 3: Now, let's vote on it. Let's get it done.
Speaker 1: And not only that, I want to investigate people that were in around Epstein to see what may have been covered up, and that includes names like Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: Well Sunday night, Donald Trump said out a lengthy truth on Truth's Social Here's what he said. He said quote as I said on Friday night aboard Air Force one to the fake news media House, Republicans should vote to release the Epstein files because we have nothing to hide and it's time to move on from this Democrat hoax perpetuated by the rat left lunatics in order to deflect from the great success of the Republican Party, including our recent victory on the Democrats shutdown. The Department of Justice has already turned over tens of thousands of pages to the public on Epstein and are looking at various Democrat operatives. Bill Clinton, Reid Hoffman, Larry Summers, etc. And their relationship to Epstein and the House Oversight Committee can have whatever they are legit and titled to. I don't care. I don't care as in all caps. All I do care about is that the Republicans get back on point, back on points in all caps, which is the economy affordability, where we are winning big, our victory on reducing inflation from the highest level in history to practically nothing, bringing down prices for the American people, delivering historic tax cuts, gaining trillions of dollars of investment into America a record in all caps, the rebuilding of our military, securing our border, deporting criminal illegal aliens, ending men and women's sports, stopping transgender for everyone, and so much more. Nobody cared about Jeffrey Epstein when he was alive, and if the Democrats had anything, they would have released it before our landslide election victory. I'm going to come back to that in a minute. Some quote members of the Republican Party are being used, and we can't let that happen. Let's start talking about the Republican Party's record setting achievements and not fall into the Epstein trap, which is actually a curse on the Democrats, not us make America great again. So that tweet went out Sunday night. I got to say, it's breaking news, and I think it's a big deal. I fully expect the House we'll do exactly what President Trump urged them to do, which is vote to release the files, and hopefully the President is right that that will put the constant obsession about the Epstein files behind us for the media, because I understand the media is not upset and obsessed over the victims of Jeffrey Epstein. They're not obsessed over protecting the teenage girls who were sexually assaulted. They're obsessed over one thing, which is attacking Donald Trump. If it's not attacking Donald Trump, they have zero interest. By the way, the Democrats, if it's not attacking Donald Trump, they have zero interest. And one of the important things to understand, Jeffrey Epstein was a Democrat. Jeffrey Epstein was a major Democrat donor. Jeffrey Epstein was one of the major fob's friends of Bills a very close to Bill Clinton. Jeffrey Epstein was so close to Bill Clinton that in his New York home, he had hanging on the wall a painting a Bill Clinton in Monica Lewinsky's blue dress wearing red pumps. Now that is weird and freudian, and I'm very glad I was not Jeffrey Epstein's shrink because I don't want to know what's going on inside of his mind that he's fantasizing about Bill Clinton in a blue dress with red pumps. But at the end of the day, this guy was a massive donor to Democrats, including Bill Clinton, including Chuck Schumer, including Nancy Pelosi, and the Democrats have engaged in one of the most incredible political ju jitsus that I think has ever happened, because they've tried to hang this scandal around Donald Trump's neck and what he said Sunday night is enough of this already. Vote to release the files. We're witting, we're winning every day, and this is about Democrats. We're not going to pretend it's about anything else.
Speaker 1: By the way, there was also another really big story that was connected to this the media did not want to cover either. It wasn't Republicans that Epstein was texting during apparently hearings on Capitol Hill. Epstein was texting House Democrats during the Michael Cohen hearing, uh and trying to give advice on how to hurt Donald Trump. That is like completely been admitted by the media. They are not going to cover the story that Epstein was literally texting trying to hurt Donald Trump, texting Democrats in real time like you're if you've ever watched Congress Center during a hearing and they look at their phone, Epstein's texting what you should be saying or doing.
Speaker 2: That's insane House Democrats while they're cross examining witnesses trying to attack Donald Trump. Jeffrey Epstein was like, Okay, ask this now, ask this, and and and and the Democrat congresswoman was doing that, and and and and this is that broke this week. And of course the corporate media doesn't want to cover it because their narrative is Epstein equals Donald Trump. At the end of the day, Epstein was a major Democrat donor. And I gotta say, the most important sentence in what Trump tweeted is is is the following. Nobody cared about Jeffrey Epstein when he was alive. And if the Democrats had anything, they would have released it before our landslide election victory. So understand all the Epstein files were in the possession of the Biden Department of Justice. Yep, they were in the possession of the Biden FBI. Now I know that the corporate media, their hearts are going pitter path. They want some incredibly damning evidence of Donald Trump committing a crime. They want video of Donald Trump committing a crime. They've been dreaming about that forever and ever and ever. And I just want to ask you. I want to ask you what Trump said if there were evidence of that, and the Biden Justice Department, the most politicized, politically weaponized department of Justice in the history of this country, had it, what are the chances that they would not have released it before election day last year? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Zero percent chance. I mean they of course they would have used it. They would have leaked at their masters at leaking. If there was anything they could come up with to hurt Trump, they will use it. Hell, they'll even make up stuff like the Stele dossier to try to hurt Trump. I mean, there's nothing they won't do to try to bring him down, including trying to connect the Epstein files now to Donald Trump, which there again this goes back their obsession. They don't care about the victims. They only care about hurting Donald Trump, orange man bat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look, I assume somewhere in the vast files there is something that is embarrassing to some Republican somewhere. I assume that sure, because there was clearly some hesitancy to release this information. They haven't done so. But everything we know about it is the overwhelming weight of the evidence is a bunch of corrupt Democrats who were on Jeffrey Epstein's plane on the Lalita Express, who went to his island, and who presumably participated in sexually assaulting underage girls. And I've said for a long time, release that all make it public. If anyone has sexually assaulted an underage girl, prosecute them. And so I think Donald Trump and the Trump White House said, all right, fine, if some Republican is embarrassed by some glancing reference, and I have no idea what it is, I haven't seen these files, so be it. But the bulk of the evidence, from everything we know, is going to be evidence that is a real, real problem for I suspect a significant number of Democrats. I'm glad the President did this. I'm hopeful the House can vote, we can put this behind it, and then we can have some real accountability to people who committed criminal acts and and hurt underage girls.
Speaker 1: When all this comes out, and if it does go the way that we believe it is, we're just gonna it's all gonna be there. What is the obligation then, and what can people expect will happen afterwards? From a congressional oversight perspective.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think you will see Congress engage in some oversight. You know, I've talked in this podcast before how Pambondi, the Attorney General, told me there were significant videos that they were in the process of reviewing to make sure they're protecting the victims. Obviously that's important, you want to protect the victims. There are also, as I understand it, limitations in terms of what can be released publicly based on orders from federal judges. My understanding again is those judges are all judges appointed by Democrat presidents, and so DOJ feels some constraints because of those judicial orders in terms of what they can release. I'd like it all to be public, make it all public, have there be accountability across the board, and I think the President's tweet Sunday night is a big step in that direction.
Speaker 1: I want to play with Donald Trump, I had to say before he got on the plane to return back to Washington, before this tweet was put out, and he got in the face of reporter who asked him a question, trying to again make this into some sort of ap scene Trump connection.
Speaker 3: Take a listen to what he said.
Speaker 4: Fake news like you, you're a terrible reporter, and fake news like you. They just keep bringing that up to deflect from the tremendous success of the Trump administration. So a guy like Massy, his full numbers is showing, he said, six percent approval rating right now, and we call him Ran Paul Junior because he never votes for the Republican Party. So that using Jeffrey Epstein as a deflection from the tremendous success that we're having as a party.
Speaker 1: You know, I do think there's politics here. President Trump's figured that out, and he's like, they just bring this crap up whenever they want to start hitting me on something because they don't want to talk about something else. And that's why I think you so irritated. And it's also I think the reason why on the plane decided, all right, forget it. I'm all in on this one.
Speaker 2: Let's go well and listen. The substante point about his tweet is exactly right that we have seen major historic victories the past year. You look at illegal immigration. We went from the worst invasion of this country in history twelve million illegals by far the highest rate ever, to illegal border crossings dropping more than ninety nine percent. When's the last time the corporate media covered that. They don't cover that, the fact that this crisis that was endangering Americans across this country, President Trump has solved that. You look at the one big beautiful bill you and I have talked about before. There are more conservative victories in that one big beautiful bill than any legislation that has ever passed into law, including more than four trillion dollars in tax cuts, including no taxes on tips, no taxes on overtime, no taxes on Social Security, including the provision I authored, the largest federal school choice provision in history, that is going to help millions of kids across America get access to an excellent education, including the Trump accounts that is going to make every child in America an owner of the biggest companies in America. These are landmark victories, and I think the President is frustrated that not enough Republicans are talking about that, the media is not talking about that. And I think this is his efforts to say, look, let's focus on our real success as the president as a result of his leadership, where seeing trillions of dollars of new investments in the US economy, opening new factories. I'm talking to CEOs every week who are talking about making massive new investments in America, creating jobs. Then I think the President quite rightly says that's what we should be talking about, how we're making a difference in the lives of Americans, not the Democrats political game trying to blame this Democrat donor who was a pedophile, trying to blame him on Republicans. I think that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: By the way you go back to what the Republicans have done compared to what the Democrats have done. It's a great segue into some data that we now have, and it may explain why the Democrats, eight of them, decide to go along with the Republicans after the longest shut down in American history. It also, in theory if there is sanity in the Democratic Party could tell you a lot about what may or may not happen come January with another government shut down, and that is the Democrats. This isn't because I'm saying it. The polling is now saying it. Democrats lost on the issue of the government shutdown. Let's break those numbers down for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, CBS News conducted a poll. Here's what CBS News tweeted. Quote. By a wide margin, Americans say it was Republicans and President Trump who succeeded in getting more of what they wanted from negotiations to end the shutdown. This survey recontacted americans first interviewed in our early November poll while the shutdown was in effect. And here's what CBS concluded ending the shutdown. Who got more of what they wanted? Trump and Republicans? What percent do you think it has been?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Fifty five percent?
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 2: How about Democrats? Do you think it's close?
Speaker 3: I'm going to go probably not six percent.
Speaker 2: Fifty say Trump and Republicans got more of what they wanted, six percent say Democrats did, fifteen percent say both equally, and twenty four percent say neither. So that's what CBS. CBS is hardly this right wing source, CBS is concluding the American people clearly see this as a loss for Democrats. And I want you to listen to Tim Kane. So Tim Kaine is, as you know, a Democrat senator from Virginia. Virginia has an awful lot of federal employees who went forty three days without being paid, without getting a paycheck, many of whom were frustrated, and Tim Kaine, by the way, voted for reopening the government. And so I want you to listen to Tim Kaine when he's being asked about AOC attacking Senate Democrats for being willing to open the government at all. Give a listen. The lesson that they're learning is that Democrats are met and that next.
Speaker 5: Time you just need to hurt working people and working Americans more to get them to fold. And I don't want them to learn that lesson.
Speaker 6: Senator, what do you say to that argument that Democrats' projected weakness here?
Speaker 5: So twofold, I have three hundred and twenty thousand federal employees in Virginia, and together with their families, that's probably seven hundred thousand dependents getting them all back to work with two paychecks that they've missed, restored with protections against future firings. You know, some folks like AOC may think that's nothing. Virginians think it's an awful lot. And second, if the goal was to try to get healthcare front and center, she was not at the table with the Republicans in the Senate, and so maybe she thinks that the Republicans would have caved. Would it have been another week of SNAP recipients losing their SNAP benefits, another month of air traffic or air travelers enduring chaos and even danger, another two months of federal employees losing their paychecks. I was at the table with the Republican senators, and I knew if we wanted to get to the healthcare discussion, we had to open up government.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is a little bit of a civil war.
Speaker 1: I think you're witnessing on on live TV if you're watching Meet the Press, Tim Kay and Kan is exactly like the most like conservative guy in the world of the Democratic Party is pretty progressively liberal. AOC there, and look, I think this is gonna be the fight they're gonna have come January. Right, are the are they gonna be held hostage again by the AOC's the party or will the saying look at the poll numbers and say we can't do that again.
Speaker 3: It didn't work out for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And by the way, the Civil War is playing out. You know, Tim Kaine voted for reopening the government. The other Virginia Senator, Mark Warner, did not. Mark Warner voted to keep the government shut down. And by the way, you know which one of them is on the ballot in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Which one is that Mark Warner.
Speaker 2: So every one of the federal government employees who didn't get paid, Mark Warner voted even on day forty three, no, we're not gonna pay you. And now, now look the Virginia gubernatorial election. You had Democrat turnout because they're hardcore partisans were mad, but the Virginia gubernatorial election was a not a terribly high turnout election. It's an interesting decision. Usually when you have two senators from the same party from the same state, they vote as a pair because they don't like to have a distinction. Mark Warner is not going to enjoy for the next year being asked, why didn't you vote with Tim Kaine to reopen the government. That is a problem for Mark Warner, and ultimately I assume, look, Mark Warner styles himself. He calls himself a moderate Democrat. Now he votes with Chuck Schumer virtually every single time. But Schumer himself has a fundamental problem. I mean, when you said Democrat civil war, that's not hyperbole. And it is the reason we had the Schumer shutdown, the largest longest government shutdown in American history, is because Schumer as a political crisis. His left wing wants to take him out and fire him, end his job. By the way, the second longest government shut down in history was the first Schumer shut down under the first Trump term. So Chuck Schumer has spots one and two in the record books. But even though Chuck Schumer threw this temper tantrum, shut the government down, didn't pay federal government employees, inflicted enormous pain on the American people, even though we did all of that to show his crazies, he hates Trump as much as they did. Even though on day forty three of the shutdown, Chuck Schumer still voted no, don't reopen the government. You know what, the radicals still want to throw him out. Of office. It wasn't enough. Take a listen to Tim Kaine being asked about whether Schumer should.
Speaker 6: Be fired the Democratic Party. More than a dozen House members are calling for Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer to step down, including my next guest, Congressman Roe Kanna, Senator. Given this, given that so many Democrats are calling for leadership to step aside, can he be an effective leader?
Speaker 5: Yes, Chuck has been an effective leader. Remember when Chuck was Majority leader during the Biden administration, he produced a string of legislative wins with a bare majority, nearly unparalleled in recent history. Infrastructure, the American Rescue Plan, the Inflation and Reduction Act, fixing the Electoral College, first gun safety bill in twenty five years, an important veterans legislation. Being a minority leader is tough in the Senate. We have some tools in minority, but not many. We don't control what's on the floor. And you know, if you're dealing with senators and Kristin you do. It's not exactly like senators just get in line and follow the leader. So I don't tell Rocanna or AOC or anybody else who you should pick as your House leader, because I got a full time job being a senator. I don't need to freelance opinions about House leadership. They should focus on their own leadership and let senators do what we need to do to keep this country moving forward.
Speaker 1: I mean, saty, this is just a straight up problem for Democrats now right. They don't know who their leaders are, they don't know who they're standing behind, they don't know who they want to be in charge. And yet they just were able to shut down the government and claim they were successful.
Speaker 3: And now that's even a backfire.
Speaker 2: Look, this is Democrat on democrat political warfare. This is a civil war.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the old quip that Ronald Reagan used to say, which is the problem with Republicans is the right hand doesn't know what the far right hand is doing. This is an instance where for Democrats, the left hand doesn't know what the far left hand is doing other than they are punching each other. They are fighting like crazy. And so it really is striking to see Tim Kaine going on a Sunday show and getting asked AOC says, you guys suck, and Rocanna says Chuck Schumer should be fired. What say you and he's like, they should butt out and let us be sentate Democrats because we're screwing things up so badly that we're really good at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you think that, by the way, that the only ones that are just can right now, you would be wrong. Let's move to Michelle Obama. She has come out and basically said, I will not grace you with my presence as a president of the United States America. You don't deserve me because there's too many massagists out there and I'm not gonna give you my candidacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She was asked whether or not she would run for president. Her response was, as we saw in this past election, sadly, we ain't ready. That's why I'm like, don't even look at me about running, because you all are lying. You're not ready for a woman. You are not. And she says, you know, we've got a lot of growing up to do, and there's still, sadly a lot of men who do not feel like they can be led by a woman. And we saw it what utter and complete nonsense by the way, Joe Biden was getting his ass kicked. Now, I understand the Democrats can't tell the difference between a man and a woman. So maybe Michelle.
Speaker 3: Obama, a woman, is right that thinks that.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden is a woman. But Trump was winning when Biden was the nominee. Trump was winning when Michelle Obama was the nominee. Trump was winning a because the Biden Harris Democrat agenda was a train wreck that hurt the American people, and b because the American people wanted President Trump back in the oval office. Here, I want you to give a listen to exactly what Michelle Obama said, Give a listen.
Speaker 7: Do you think that that impacts the room that we've made for a woman to be president? Well, as we saw in this past election, sadly, we ain't ready. That's why I'm like, don't even look at me about running because you all are lying you're not ready for a woman. You are not, So don't waste my time. You know, we got a lot of growing up to do, and theyre's still I'm sadly a lot of men who do not feel like they can be led by a woman. And we saw it.
Speaker 3: What was the question I just said, m So we don't need to ask it again. Answer.
Speaker 1: I mean, you listen to that, and the room goes wild with women. It was clearly a female audience that she's talking with there.
Speaker 2: It was also a feminine man. Don't don't, don't forget.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's true. We can't assume, I mean, this.
Speaker 2: Is this is the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: Yes, we can't assume from the high pitchedness of the screams in the room that it was actually when it could women, it could be people that identify as a woman.
Speaker 3: That's true. Valid point. I apologize.
Speaker 2: When you have a male who's taking estrogen and like wearing a tight strap to like tuck in, they have pretty high squeels.
Speaker 1: Well you know they jope during the holidays and shavit target get those tucking swimsuits for them, right, And half of them used to work at the White House anyway, so there's always that as well. When I heard that, When I heard that, I laughed because I thought it was so funny. One, I don't think there's a bunch of people that are wanting her to run run right now for for president. Her best shout at it would have been a coronation like we had with with with Kamala Harris that obviously didn't happen. But she's like you basically, don't deserve me. That is the weirdest Jedi mind trick political thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Well, look, it's just arrogance, and you're right, had she wanted to do it, they would have handed it to her instead of Kamala Harris and you and I talked about this a lot on this podcast. By the way, this podcast predicted more than a year before the Democrat Party pulled the rug out from under Joe Biden. We predicted on Verdict. Regular listens to Verdict. No, we regularly make predictions. We make predictions that frankly are risky, that are out there, and the overwhelming majority of the predictions we make on this podcast have come true. When you and I said a year before Joe Biden was yanked unceremoniously off the ticket, that Biden would be pulled off the ticket, you and I, and by that I mainly mean me. I was mocked mercilessly.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I agreed with you at the time. Give me a little no.
Speaker 2: No, you did agree with me, but they didn't make fun of you. The press went after me and says Cruise is a moon bat numbskull. I think they kind of bake into the cake that you're a moon bat numbskull.
Speaker 3: So I do host this show with you. So there's that, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's guilt by association. Sorry about that, but like literally the corporate media went crazy. They had episodes mocking me. What a crazy thing for Cruz to say, Biden's not going to be the nominee. Obviously, anyone with any sense at all knows he's going to be the nominee. Well, we were right, and if Michelle Obama had wanted it, she would have been the nominee last time. We predicted that as well. She didn't want it, but the dripping arrogance of her, you know, you listen to her comments. The American people have a lot of growing up to do. Yeah, like the absolute condescension. You people are too immature to elect my magnificence. Why not because my ideas are terrible, Not because the Democrat ideas are horrible and have resulted in open borders, have resulted in people being murdered and women being raped and children being assaulted. Not because we had rampant inflation, not because Joe Biden. The Democrats caused war all over the earth, turned peace and prosperity into a war in Ukraine and October seventh and a war in Gaza. You know, not because every single thing we touched turned to absolute garbage. No, no, no, no, That's not the reason Kamala Harris lost resoundingly. The reason, according to the leftist ideology, is you all are bigots and your racist and your sexist. And that's the only possible reason. And I got to say that contemptuous condescension is one of the worst characteristics of the Democrat Party today. But it also does indicate this is not a party that is reassessing. You know, normally, we lose an election, and you lose an election badly. At least some people with sense in the part to go, huh, wonder why the voters rejected what we said. Maybe we should change, you know, you think back to in nineteen eighty Reagan was elected. In eighty four, Reagan was re elected one forty nine out of fifty states, came within a few thousand votes of winning every single state in the Union. Reagan won California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, every state Minnesota. Nineteen eighty eight, George Herbert walker Bush was elected and after losing three consecutive presidential races. Democrats said, huh, maybe nominating Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale and Michael Dukaucus was a bad idea. Maybe crazy left wing loons do not command a majority in American What did they do? They pivoted, They moved dramatically towards the center, and they nominated what was then a moderate to conservative Democrat, the governor of Arkansas named Bill Clinton. And Bill Clinton won two consecutive elections because they shifted. You know what, I don't see any Democrats doing that right now. I don't see them looking in saying why did we get clobbered? Why did did Trump win all seven of the swing states? I don't see Democrats saying that at all. And Michelle Obama saying, you people are a bunch of biggots in sexists and you just need to grow up. You know what I'm saying, Whoever the Democrat nominee is in twenty eight, please make Michelle Obama your spokesperson, because we really need her lecturing the American people how much the voter suck. Because you know that historically has proved such an effective way to campaign.
Speaker 1: Amen to that, don't forget we do this show Monday, Wednesday Friday. Hit that subscribe or auto download button so you do not miss an episode and makes you share it please on social media wherever you are. That would be greatly appreciated and we will see you back here on Wednesday morning.