Speaker 1: Get junky the.
Speaker 2: Time you get junk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are a doc, I'm a fat and all that shit around your.
Speaker 3: They want this man to do.
Speaker 1: To you.
Speaker 2: Had to make a judgment who was going to be on the Donkey of the Day. They chose you.
Speaker 3: There's a breakfast club, bitch you, Who's donkey of the day today.
Speaker 2: Well that's Sharon.
Speaker 4: Donkey of to day from Monday, July seventeenth goes to Gary Hillman. I feel like I just be telling y'all the same things over and over and over and over again. But Gary Hillman is forty eight years old and he was arrested for me in more than three times over the drunk driving limit. Let me tell you something. I don't know why we are still getting on this radio and telling people not to drink and drive. With all these rides shared companies that exist today. There's absolutely no reason. But here's the thing. It's one thing to get behind the wheel. It's an the other to get behind the wheel.
Speaker 2: And still not know when to quit.
Speaker 4: See, Gary Hillman was determined he either killed somebody or kill himself when he was driving drunk. What do you mean, Uncle Charla, Well, Gary was pissy drunk and on Friday, around two fifty pm, clearly day drinking, okay, clearly just left a brunch or something. He collided with a security fence after going too fast around the corner. He failed to stop and report the accident, and he carried on driving. Now, he said he was just drinking vodka. I don't understand people who get this drunk, because you would think a crash into a fence which sober you up. You would think a crash into a fence would make you realize, man, I've had one too many. But no, Gary kept driving and then as he was approaching around about, he crashed into a central reservation, which caused his airbags.
Speaker 2: To be deployed.
Speaker 4: Now, at this point, I definitely don't think driving would be possible, but Gary kept going. He turned around on the highway and stuck his head out of the driver's window in order.
Speaker 2: To see over the airbags.
Speaker 4: He was set to be driving slowly, but he been onto the wrong side of the road on which he was traveling for three quarters of a mile. At one point, Gary drove head on directly towards an ambulance which had his blue lights and sirens on. Imagine that this ambulance on the way to help somebody in need, maybe even had somebody in there already, and Gary could have hit them head on and killed everyone in the ambulance. Okay, one of the officers said, it's nothing short of a miracle that there wasn't an extremely serious incident leading to serious injury or death.
Speaker 2: Now, when police.
Speaker 4: Finally caught up with Gary stupid ass, his blood test was taken, which revealed he had two hundred and forty nine mgs of alcohol and one hundred mgs of blood. I have no idea what that means. I just know the legal limit is eighty and he was three times over the limit. Now, Gary did say he was remorseful, and his lawyer said he had hit rock bottom in the time of the offense, and he recognizes there was a problem, and he has been in contact with alcoholics anonymous to help rebuild his life. Good for you, Gary, that's what we want to happen. But that doesn't and you will not be held responsible for the consequences.
Speaker 2: Of your actions.
Speaker 4: This man has clearly watched one too many fast and furious movies, all right, This man thought he was Dominique Toretto.
Speaker 2: How many times has been. Diesel's car exploded and he kept driving it. All right.
Speaker 4: I don't know how many other ways to tell y'all not to drink and drive. I thought this was something that collectively we all decided was a terrible idea years ago.
Speaker 2: If you want to drink, stay your ass home, Okay.
Speaker 4: If you want to drink, do it at a friend's house where you don't gotta leave. If you want to drink, factor your uber are lyft into what you plan to spend that night on drinks. Because there's no reason to be drinking and driving, no reason at all. There's not one single solitary reason on this third rock from the sun for you to be drinking and driving. Do I have to tell you that each drink you know drive and pairs your ability to drink?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 4: What the hell did I just say each drink you have and pays your ability to drive. Okay, that's right.
Speaker 2: If you are drunk, don't drive. All right, don't even put that was a golf reference. Maybe if we make it wrong, people will listen. Let me try allow life to thrive. Don't drink and drive.
Speaker 4: Look, man, the moral of the story is drinking and driving. There are stupider things to do, but it's a very short list. Please give Gary Hillman the biggest he huh. I don't even know any other ways to tell people not to drink and.
Speaker 2: Drive no more. I mean we say it all the time. It's unbelievable at this point.
Speaker 4: It's like how many how much money was spent on don't drink and drive campaigns?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Come on, there's nothing I can say, nothing that I can say that somebody shouldn't know already about.
Speaker 2: Drinking and driving.
Speaker 3: And like you said, if you're gonna go out and drink and drive, maybe just put the uber or whatever that's taxi cab or yes, however you need to get home, put that in your budget.
Speaker 2: For man, and just think about it.
Speaker 4: Each drink you drive and pays your ability to drink, your lift whatever you need to.
Speaker 2: I mean, each drink. You know what I'm trying to say? What am I trying to say? I don't know what you're trying to say? Each drink you have and paired your ability to drive? There go there you go?
Speaker 3: All right, Well that is your donkey of the day. Shot to be et. We'll see you tomorrow. Everybody else, let's open up the phone line eight hundred five eight five one five one. We were talking about Sexy Red. Now there was a clip of sexy Red.
Speaker 2: Uh, they say performing in front of a school age children. It was a high school that they are perform. I thought you just showed up.
Speaker 3: That's what the that's what the report said. But she said, I actually didn't perform. It was prom week and I went up there to give the girls bundles and the boys money for haircuts because I remember when I needed help with my prom stuff.
Speaker 2: That's right, dropping the clues mom for Sexy Red.
Speaker 4: All of y'all out there talking about the school shouldn't have picked sexy Red.
Speaker 2: I think sexy Red picked the school.
Speaker 3: So people were upset. They said, you know, they shouldn't have picked sexy Red. They said, Uh, if you don't know who sexy rec can you play a slippit of her record so people know.
Speaker 2: What it is? She did the one who say your booty hole brown, Well.
Speaker 3: She says vagina pink and booty hole brown. Here goes just so you can hear, so you you know what it is.
Speaker 4: Donkey Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Laminsoft don't be a donkey.
Speaker 2: Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 4: If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five to zero from your cell and say the bull.