Speaker 1: What's poppin Congregation is your girl. Lacey Mosley aka Scam Goddess. Welcome to an episode of Fraud Fridays, where we release older episodes from the scam Goddess Bault. That's right, Fraud Fridays is where we bring back your favorite episodes.
Speaker 2: From behind the paywall.
Speaker 1: Enjoy this episode from behind the paywall and as always, stay scheming.
Speaker 3: Scamm, Come.
Speaker 2: Rab froll Scam, Come rob froll Scam Goddess.
Speaker 1: What's up, Congregation is sugarl Scam Goddess back for another installment of Yes, Scam Goddess.
Speaker 2: I name the show after me.
Speaker 1: I'm Lazy Mosley and I'm so excited to have our amazing guest here. He is Bi Coastal and thank goodness, was here filming his new Netflix show that he's also producing with his comedy group Astronomy Club. Astronomy Club on Netflix, y'all. He's also one of the three amazing hosts of Black Man Can't Jump in Hollywood, which is one of my favorite podcasts, which I recently got to.
Speaker 2: Do and at what South Fide Everybody la, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: I love that, I love the extra.
Speaker 3: I had to come in hot I need it, and.
Speaker 2: I truly need it.
Speaker 1: Truly the people who listen to this poor congregation that always like you guys are really wired. Why are you yelling directly into the microphone?
Speaker 2: Just turn your sound turn it down, just you know what it is. Are playing with me.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to this for a while. You know you got to turn this down.
Speaker 2: You know I'm gonna be raggedy, deal with it.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, So wait, John, what's your relationship with scams?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, I was trying. I was thinking about this on the way over here. I was like, because here's the thing. I'm definitely a person who make sure I'm not getting scammed, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, yes, yeah, so that's a home for a lot of skim Yes, yes, I was.
Speaker 3: I was born in New York, I grew up there.
Speaker 4: I also grew up in Jersey and then went back and like I was like, you know, I'm always looking for the scams. I don't think I scam people, but I definitely look for shortcuts sometimes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Look for shortcuts, rebrand. Look, I'm not necessarily I'm just looking for short the law.
Speaker 4: Listen, you know, I love you know it's in the bylaws, there something, you know, if it's not there in black and white, you know, maybe there's a way to skirt around it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, hey, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like a scammer. Jo, those are those are the words I'm not. I don't cheat people out of money.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's what I don't do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't do that either. Maybe the government, but everyone else. No, No, just kidding government. I know you're listening. I'm paying out every penny that you deserve.
Speaker 2: I hope you know. Okay, I believe I don't Lauren Hill.
Speaker 4: Truly, the richest people in America are scamming the government constantly, constantly.
Speaker 2: It's so deeply about it.
Speaker 1: It's the middle class who's actually I heard doing the work within our billionaires.
Speaker 2: Like your money is in some fucking Iyeland, Like you fucking asshole.
Speaker 4: When you get a little when you get some money, and you like if you if you have your own business or you become like an escorp like a lot of us people have to do in the entertainment business, you realize how much of a scam it all is.
Speaker 3: It's like you can just start writing things off.
Speaker 2: Like left and right, everything right off, every single thing.
Speaker 4: Everything that you were using before, but you ain't getting the fast return for that.
Speaker 2: Listen, like, oh, all of a sudden, my cell phone bill is a business expense. Oh yeah it is. And enterings and this gym membership.
Speaker 3: Jenny's ash, my Netflix subscription, all of it.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I'm a little mad about right now, and I'm probably gonna leave my account, is that he's like not shady enough, Like I feel like these laziest fuck Like, not only is he not getting me returns on shit like he told me when I went to Georgia to shoot my show, but they were going to take six percent of my income six percent? Okay, my lawyers get five, right, George is taking six Okay, yeah, bro, I'm like ya, I ain't even have me with this shiit for y'all take a six percent about to do some paperwork or some bitch you better come out here and put on motherfucker swimsuit.
Speaker 2: Georgia, Florida girls.
Speaker 4: The funniest thing about that is six percent is low compared to what some states try to take for you, like New York City.
Speaker 1: But I don't live in Georgia. It's like Kellie getting there, Georgia, gonna.
Speaker 2: Pull up some function.
Speaker 4: Should be getting it, really, if you're working there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand. Well.
Speaker 1: So I was talking him about it, and I was like, yeah, so what can we do about this? And he said, what you mean, what can we do? You're gonna pay it? I said, what, I gotta get rid of your ass the fuck. I want a better call Saul last lawyer.
Speaker 2: He's kidding me.
Speaker 1: I want you in cheap shoes, cheap suits. I want you constantly sweating.
Speaker 3: That's great, that's right.
Speaker 2: I need to know I'm getting the best stretch.
Speaker 4: The tax accounts should always be looking ways to scam the government.
Speaker 3: Literally, that's what we pay you for it.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is lazy as fuck. I can go just pay them what I know him. I'm not why I called.
Speaker 4: You, Honestly, Sometimes I like with the first tax account I had, we had it for black Well maybe I shouldn't say this, but anyway, I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't put anybody. Yeah you had, we had.
Speaker 3: It, you know, for a business. And I was just like, so scammed.
Speaker 4: What is this person doing for us at all, because I'm doing.
Speaker 3: All the work. I'm I'm plugging it.
Speaker 4: All the expenses, I'm I'm I'm doing all the write offs. And then I just give it to this person. They're like great, and.
Speaker 2: Then they send it in. I was like, wait, what I just pay for?
Speaker 5: That'll be eighteen hundred dollars. I was like, wait, what did I pay you for? He's like, I emailed it to I'm like, nay, I can do that with turbo text.
Speaker 1: Like right.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm going back.
Speaker 1: To the block where like this, I'm about to be at H and R block, Like all right, y'all this my lll C. This is my Tammy. Tammy is that your name? What do you do for the non text months?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, you work at a craft store? Wonderful. Now get down on these steads because I'm sinking this ship.
Speaker 4: Oh man, so full transparency. My wife is the Spokespersonferation or black.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah see, and I love them. I would also like to be the spokesperson.
Speaker 2: I'll hear that.
Speaker 1: Everybody taken. All right, let's get into it. So the first segment of the show is called was Hot and Fraud. So we like to prevent our congregation from getting scammed unless it is by me. If it's a scam that I'm offering, I fully need everyone to anticipate you will have a good time, right right, you know that's right.
Speaker 3: We don't cheat people.
Speaker 2: We don't cheat exactly, but we get the money. Yeah, exactly. You'll see.
Speaker 1: Jarathan came in here trying to be all cool. I thought about this on my way over here, like, hmm, scams something I'm not familiar with.
Speaker 2: I've never never done it.
Speaker 1: He is a full blown scammer, full blown I'm calling it. So we also have people sending little messages. Guys, if you've retired a scam or scam has been run on you and you want to share to our podcast audience, please scam Goods at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And today we have a listener who wrote him. I never say the listener's names, but you'll know who you are. I'm gonna call you, Uh, Shandy, Okay, Sandy, all right, Shandy. So she says, when I was a little girl, we didn't have a lot of money growing up, so my parents couldn't afford to send me to fancy dance classes. But I was able to join the dance team at my church for free Hallelo. We were called Daughters of Zion.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know all about it.
Speaker 2: I come on with Daughters of Zion.
Speaker 3: I know all about that.
Speaker 4: What do you know about that that? I know specifically about Daughters of Zion, But I know about this. I know about the church lingual.
Speaker 3: I'll just say that. Wait, do you know you were deep in it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was deep in it.
Speaker 2: Did you do any performance as a church?
Speaker 3: I was since I was in fifth grade.
Speaker 4: I was acting in the church doing And I went to Times Square Church, which is a I mean, I don't they don't call themselves the mega church. They don't have other locations, but there's about eight thousand people that go to that, so it's pretty large. It's a really large and they actually the church is inside what used to be a Broadway theater, so it's like a full Broadway theater.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you're getting that experience as the church out here like that.
Speaker 2: That's in like an old performance place.
Speaker 1: I had like old timey like uh Greek kind of pictures of like painted on the walls. So they never instead of just hating the walls of the church, they have somebody put clothes on the people like they've hung drapery and like stap on it over the naked bodies. I'm like shit, And that church is a megachurch, right. I was like, if ye don't pay these damn walls with this money out and gave y'all, I'm waiting I go into everywhere, like where's my where's my benevolence going? Because it didn't go to Sherman Williams like I asked it to Wow so way. But I actually know a little bit because uh uh, draw told me that you are like big on the church.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, I mean I had a whole faith journey that happened, and I'm not I've learned to separate Christian culture from like the principles of Christianity that I respect.
Speaker 3: You know, you've got to do that, but it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's a hard process, especially if you're just going to If you going to church every Sunday sometimes on the Tuesday night prayer session or the Friday night youth service, you know you're in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot in it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying not to get to know people at church because I want to have everyone stay pure in my heart. You know, I don't want to be in the gossip in the church, Like you know, I saw a I'm offering.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was the love offering.
Speaker 1: I thought she puts them in the packet, you know what I mean, Like, I don't want to be so deep in it that I haint no pass man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, so you performed at the church.
Speaker 3: I performed. I performed at the church.
Speaker 2: What kind of plays? Maybe Jesus?
Speaker 4: I mean, I was never baby Jesus, but I wait, I definitely was Jesus. At one point I played Uh, I played the devil once h I was the Devil's life.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Let me explain that it was actually a play where it was, like I guess because the Devil's advocate had come out recently, so it was like a play. It was kind of like that where it was a person was on trial, and the person who was on trial was a Christian and God was the judge and Jesus and.
Speaker 3: I was the prosecutor.
Speaker 2: He not the witness.
Speaker 3: No, no, he's the prosecutor. He's like this person kuilty, you guys some to hell, and Jesus was a defender.
Speaker 4: You understand, Yes, No, I we understand I was in high school.
Speaker 2: I was in high school. Oh no, was that in high school?
Speaker 3: I think I was in middle school.
Speaker 2: Oh even better.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it was this huge four like you know, I had to be like I had to be like, yeah, this person did this and this person did.
Speaker 2: That, and were they doing that? You were like, oh, you know, like they.
Speaker 4: Were having sex, they were married, this spicy and you know they they cursed out their mom.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, all the white kids are going.
Speaker 3: To help, you know, all these things.
Speaker 4: And then of course the end of the play is like the person's like, wait, but you got saved.
Speaker 3: Then you're good.
Speaker 2: Bro. Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: See That's what I'm banking on, is that, like when when I get older, or at least, I'll have like a couple of seconds before I die, or I could be like I'm so sorry, purified, you know, gotta get it, gotta get it. So this girl, she Shandy, she was in the Daughter's Zion. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was a tangent. Guys, we're back so with Shandy the Daughters of Zion, and this was like a conservative church in the South in the nineteen nineties. So I have a full picture of this. This is the kind of church I went to. At one point, two families showed up to our church who said that they were Ukrainian refugees. There were two moms, sisters or old friends i think, and their daughters. The two of them were about fifteen or sixteen, and the other two were my age seven or eight. The girls, who were all very legitimate gymnasts and dancers, joined our RinkyDink little church dance group. These women would take their daughters around to local churches put on a dance performance. Ribbon dance was all the rage at the time. Yes, it was very lit in the nineties. Tell a harrowing story of a fleeing violence and collect an offering from the congregation. She said she got really close to these girls and they attended her birthday parties, We had sleepovers, and they were my friends. And one day they just disappeared. They left town with no explanation. About a year ago, I asked my mom whatever happened to the Ukrainian girls, and she told me this. They would go around the whole country, dancing at churches and collecting cash offerings, then move on to the next They weren't refugees. And those girls my parents later learned that they weren't even their daughters, and none of them were really.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, you love to see it. That's okay.
Speaker 3: That hurts.
Speaker 4: That hurts because you know those people were just those people were trying to help somebody else, but they did help up.
Speaker 2: I guess you're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: The story wasn't the actual story. Maybe these women are from Wisconsin. Maybe they're just great actors and dancers from New York who realized I cold take their show on the road. But did they not anoint y'all with a ribbon dance in his name?
Speaker 3: That's true, you know, isn't.
Speaker 2: That worse offer it? Right?
Speaker 4: I mean they became friends, like you know they It sounds like they befriended some people exactly, some relationships, right.
Speaker 2: Y'all was having sleepovers. Those sleepovers were fun.
Speaker 1: You got to learn dance moves from trained gymnasts. They probably went to the Olympics after that. That's how they make their money. On the off season, they know, they go do travel.
Speaker 4: I guess if you think about it, like if they just were living off that money and just for whatever reason, they're like, this is the work, this is our work.
Speaker 3: Our job is this isn't really that bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's the difference between that and what we do.
Speaker 1: We're entertainers and we're like, hey, I'll entertain you give me money please, and I will give you entertainment.
Speaker 2: I think that's what happened here. It's true. But I'm sorry you lost your friends like that girl, because they just packed up.
Speaker 4: In the middle of Yeah, that's sad because you were you were just a kid and you just wanted to hang out your friends.
Speaker 3: Sleepover and they're like, no.
Speaker 2: Splana over here. We were supposed to go see Barny live.
Speaker 1: Oh, all the windows are open, all the doors are open.
Speaker 3: They just gone, never to be seen again.
Speaker 1: But really, you probably never even knew their real names. Oh I wonder if she did their real names. That's exciting, just hanging out with somebody who got a different identity. That's the kind of stuff. I'm honestly, that's dating. In LA you don't know the fuck you're dating. They just tell you whatever. Actually, especially New York, you don't know who the fuck you're dating is. Everybody got thirty seven thousand jobs. Everybody walks everywhere, so you've really not seen anybody get out of any vehicles.
Speaker 2: You don't really know what anybody's life.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting, that's right, because you can't. You can judge somebody based on what the vehicle did.
Speaker 2: Now you can't.
Speaker 1: I will say that you like a lot of people drive around their mortgages. And I went on a date once with this guy who was driving like an S class Mercedes Benz and it was really nice and we started talking and he had mentioned something about a payday loan. He's like, years ago, I took out a payday loan and I said, oh my god, you took out a payday loan. I said, so is your credit like really shot now because those are predatory and it was like yeah, I'm working on rebuilding it.
Speaker 2: I said, are you leasing that vehicle? He goes, yeah, I'm leasing. I was like, oh, I bet that payment's really high. Huh. He was like yeah, it's pretty high. I was like, where do you live right now?
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, I'm living my friend. He's with his wife and his baby. But I'm about to move out and get my own spot. I was like, okay, so you have three roommates and one of them is a child, and you're driving a bins that you can't afford and your credit is shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah it. I'm Annalise Keaton of Dayton Brokenes.
Speaker 1: I come in with my briefcase and I wabble walk over and I find out if that niggas brokay like saying.
Speaker 2: You right clean, but y'all can job. But okay, no, that was amazing. Wait, I was okay you were doing who is that? Who's a song? Uh? Of course, of course.
Speaker 4: I immediately when you stay fly bye.
Speaker 3: It's gonna come to us, it's.
Speaker 1: I stay fly And I was people chicken head, you ride clean, but y'all gas tank is all me show up in a club. No day said shows on your fate. Hey, listen, you gotta listen to those lyrics. Ladies, don't say I never gave you anything scarce.
Speaker 3: Cold.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, and we're back with my favorite segment of the show, as I say every week, Historic hood Wings. So this is when I'm gonna regale John with an infamous Cohn and we'll just get his thoughts.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I love this guy.
Speaker 1: He's from one of the countries that really just perfected scamming in such a magnificent way.
Speaker 2: Nigeria. You know when you think about the origin, when you think.
Speaker 1: About ground zero for fraud, you know, two places come in mind for me. One is Brooklyn, New York, and the other one is Nigeria, the country.
Speaker 2: It's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: Lookten, shout out to all my Nigerians. Olmo niger. I love y'all so much. It's no shade, it's just we know, we know. And also we're proud. And I'm proud of this man, and I think by the end you'll be.
Speaker 2: Proud of him too.
Speaker 1: So this is Nigerian scammer, Emmanuel Wood. So he has an inn in front of the last name Wood. It's in Wude.
Speaker 2: But I have so many Nigerian friends, so I know that you don't pronounce the N like what you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You are so I eat fufu. Also, I'm black. I need to say that every show. If you don't know yet, I am black. So I'm allowed to say all these things because I don't know where I'm from in Africa, Okay, probably somewhere where they could dock a boat, you know, that could be anywhere on the West. So this is my culture, right. So this is a Nigerians cammera Emmanuel mood Why, Oh my god, I said the end.
Speaker 3: No, you set yourself Okay, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So Emanuel is a fraud artist.
Speaker 3: Fraud wow, look at that. Fraud artists?
Speaker 1: What's some respect on man's name? And former director of Union Bank of Nigeria. He's also known for defrauding Nelsonskagucci, a director at Brazil's Bungo Not based in San Paulo, of two hundred and forty two millions of them things.
Speaker 2: I did not think that was gonna be million, like me.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, tally forty two thousand, that's respectable million.
Speaker 2: Oh did you not hear fraud artist?
Speaker 3: Okay, honestly, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 2: You thought we were playing. Okay, okay, let's go right, let's get it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, this is this is the hall of fame right here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely So his accomplice has handsome accomplices. I don't need to read off their names, but you know I can pronounce them.
Speaker 3: We just need to know they're handsome, handsome.
Speaker 2: And well out there. Okay.
Speaker 1: So, once upon a time before he carried out the largest or excuse me, the third largest banking scam in history. Top three, top three. Yes, top two and I'm not number two would have been better. May well, you should have scammed a little higher. So he was an average guy who worked at as a director of the Union Bank of Nigeria. In addition to regular income that his job gave him, it also gave him access to a lot of classify documents and information.
Speaker 3: Information is key.
Speaker 2: Information is paramount, and opportunity. We all know scammers.
Speaker 1: When you start to really work inside a business, you always learn what the cracks are.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know if they're gonna notice if you take twelve staplers home or not. And you start to figure that stuff out, and then it starts with the staplers and you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe take home these forms.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna take a whole filing cabinet home to my house, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, why do you need a filing cab? Why do why don't I for all these files? And I'm still, look, I gotta get organized, Okay. I started stealing a couple of files. Know this is a scam artist or I said, I have an off sepote that I run out of my home.
Speaker 1: So in nineteen ninety five, after he quits his job as director of the Union Bank of Nigeria. Wood used information from his former job to pretend to be Paul Oguma.
Speaker 2: Oh whooma, oh Paul.
Speaker 1: So so Paul the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, then the fake Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. So this is a manual pretending to be part convinced Nelson Skagucci, a director of Brazil's bank on arresta to buy steak in Nigeria's newest airport.
Speaker 3: I love the accident.
Speaker 1: At the end, Nigeria is going to have a new airport and it is going to be so nasty.
Speaker 2: You want to put your plan down.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yes, I'm gonna get I'm gonna get canceled by the Nigerian community.
Speaker 2: Fight me, no, don't please professional.
Speaker 1: So if the Brazilian bank director got in on the ground floor when the airport was being built, he would get about a ten million dollar commission as well as dividends on his airport investment. So it's like, listen, I know that there are no contracts. I know I cannot show you actual contracts of the building we have we but the building is going to be there.
Speaker 2: And if you get in on the floor there.
Speaker 1: You want to make so much money, I cannot actually put grat you with any forms. Okay, oh no, I do not I have any funds for you today.
Speaker 2: But listen to me. Yeah, ten million dollars, that's a lot of money. Yeah, I want you to give me two hundred and forty two million.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, wait, hold on, So my investment, my investment is twenty four times the amount I'm gonna get back.
Speaker 2: It's but I'm not thinking about that money that you stand to gain.
Speaker 3: Got you, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well tell me someone calling me right now?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I gotta be honest. You're so handsome. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's because you're handsome, but I think we got to do business together.
Speaker 1: Listen, has a has a man ever thatforded you out of two hundred and forty two million dollars?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 3: Never, and this will not be the first that it happens.
Speaker 1: So eager to cash in on this sweet deal, just like Jonathan just showed us Horny Scagucci. Horny paid Wood one hundred and ninety one million dollars in cash and fifty one million dollars in outstanding interest, despite the lack of a physical airport, which was promised okay several years to approve because of construction in nineteen ninety seven, the money trail started to chirp up.
Speaker 2: So two years later.
Speaker 4: They're like, h the money trail, that's what got them, not the fact that this airport didn't exist and there was no construction crews or nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh scouting, my friends, why are you calling me today?
Speaker 3: Hey? Uh yeah, I drove by that lot that you said we were gonna start building that airport in. Uh, there's nothing there. What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, No, you must not look closely enough. There is a sign on the ground that says airport's coming soon.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Actually I did see that, Sidne.
Speaker 4: It was written in crayon, Yeah, Fred crayon, and it feels not as legitimate.
Speaker 2: Oh did you see that picture of the airplane on the sun. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh huh yeah, I just thought.
Speaker 2: You know, it has been two.
Speaker 1: Years now, so airports take Have you ever built on an airport's? Guy, I have not these sexy hands that I have have built it into.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, I'm gonna give you some more time.
Speaker 1: Exactly how it happened that the phone guys was so lucky to have those transcripts. So that year Spanish bank Sentender just happened to make a move to acquire bank on the restaurant That'scrgucciese Bank. But during a deep dive on their books, which I hope was like a deep secession style dive. Do you watch Secession?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love secessions. It's just like Empire, but.
Speaker 1: With like a little bit better research, like because on Empire they have to keep everything vague. I always talk about this, like, I think, instead of likely Dano's going out and like getting information on how businesses are run, they just stick.
Speaker 2: With like very vague firs. Yeah right, we've talked about this, like the company.
Speaker 1: But on secession they're like the quarterly reports are down and like Kimdo's doing cocaine and being sad.
Speaker 2: Oh so good.
Speaker 1: So I hope it was like that. I hope this is like a secession style deep dive. But in this deep dive, they found out that two fifths of the bank's capital was registered to undisclosed.
Speaker 2: Accounts in the Cayman Islands.
Speaker 1: This, of course, was Wood's colossal taking of now three hundred and thirty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Also, can we talk about the fact that the Cayman Islands are pretty much only known for like investling money.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's their brand, that's their brand. And I've been there so many times. And the funny thing is is like when you go to lots of islands, especially in the Caribbean, everyone is like super deeper friendly because tourism is just such a huge export for them. So they're trying to get your money from the gate, you know, all the way back to before you leave, right, But in the Cayman Islands, they're not like that because they don't need your fucking money because all they do is launder money. So, bitch, like, why are you over here, Welcome to the Caymans.
Speaker 2: Go the fuck home. Are you a millionaire?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: They get the fuck out right out. Bitch. No, you can't handle plantains, holdies not sell to you.
Speaker 1: Could you ask back on that Carnival cruise ship, you raggedy bitch?
Speaker 2: They're nine nine because they're like, we.
Speaker 3: Don't have to be Oh my god, it's so real.
Speaker 1: It's so real because the banking industry is like keeping them completely afloat. They're like, are you a rich white billionaire? They raised the fuck up, Sandra. We're not braining your daughter's hair.
Speaker 2: They are mean.
Speaker 1: Sorry if you're from the game, and wait, if you're from the klines, tweety tweet me and tell me if I'm right.
Speaker 2: I heard you. I don't like tourist and I've experienced it as well. I was also I'm glad y'all don't know if I'm from here.
Speaker 3: They know immediately. They knew immediately.
Speaker 2: Also, I could be from there again, the diaspora.
Speaker 1: I will reiterate this throughout the show to legitimize my horrible accents. Okay, so the fraud was like, oh, this is the other thing that I want to point out. Two fifths of the bank's capital, My guy Scargucci, you invested and they.
Speaker 3: Let you people, and they let you do this.
Speaker 1: Two fifths of all your bank's money in an airport you've never seen.
Speaker 2: Did you even visit the lot where the airport was supposed to be at?
Speaker 3: No, he definitely didn't. Like. This is the other thing that I think about with these stuff, with these kind of things.
Speaker 4: Is like, people have way too much money. When I dropped five dollars, I opened my wallet, and I'm like, we're gonna find a house call. I start tracing my steps. I started asking people, hey, man, you see fight the house on the street. I started, I turned over couch cushions. You know, I'm in the car looking at looking at the cracks.
Speaker 2: How they how they just gonna let three hundred million dollars? And then it's two years. After two years, then they.
Speaker 1: Go, wait a minute, where there's a little smoke coming out of John Z's is some money.
Speaker 2: We had a little bit of money. It was a little bit of money.
Speaker 1: Wait, you come in here, yo, damn. So we don't just digging through these these books. I'm immedia's something there. I'm puting my Spanish action. The people have something that were digging through the books and we just have a couple of.
Speaker 2: Where's the money? Yeah, you had the.
Speaker 3: Over trillion dollars and now it's three's it's only.
Speaker 2: Not undred movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not what we were a promise when we saw okay, oh you gave it to a sexy African okay.
Speaker 3: Oh oh no, no, it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's also nineteen ninety five, So I imagine technology is just so trash. Like whenever I think of nineteen ninty five. I think of the movie Goes and people typing on computers. For some reason, there was a green letter.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's man ninety ninety five. This was ninety five. Yeah, that means that money was even.
Speaker 3: More than it is now.
Speaker 2: Yeah god, yeah, wow, Why would I make a movie about this?
Speaker 4: Dude? I think they are going, Okay, they better they made a movie about some white dude who just scammed a couple of banks. But right like that dude, leonardocaprio, like, how much money did he steal?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Definitely not two and forty exactly, not a flex like this. He's not number two.
Speaker 3: He ain't number two.
Speaker 1: So the frog was uncovered after the December nineteen ninety seven Joint Board meeting.
Speaker 2: So they had a meeting. Everybody pulled up.
Speaker 1: To the meeting. What a what an uncomfortable meeting. You might not just give a water first, Yeah, yeah, you can have a little water. Let's get to it.
Speaker 5: Beach wears all our money.
Speaker 1: So this led to a criminal investigation in Brazil, Britain, Nigeria, Switzerland, and.
Speaker 2: The United States. I mean, if the US and getting parts, then are you really even doing crimes you want.
Speaker 1: Now, so world police and world criminal.
Speaker 3: That's true, we do.
Speaker 2: We're the good cop and the bad coup.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Hey, nobody can polie your crime. You police, We are all police. It's a huge problem. Laugh to keep from crying. Unfortunately for the Brazilian bank director, the Abuja airport Abuja.
Speaker 2: That was the names.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a nice airport you wanted to Abuja.
Speaker 2: Am. Yes, it was a complete fiction tada.
Speaker 1: But by the time he figured it out, Wood and his accomplices had already fled with the money due.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why. Y'all really got to look at head start. No, we only listen. Listen. We are only two years behind. We will find them.
Speaker 3: We don't find them, Okay.
Speaker 1: Like Liam Nissa hopped on a plane five minutes after his daughter was taken.
Speaker 2: Y'all waited two years. Y'all ain't getting that shit back.
Speaker 1: I don't care how many people you neck chop, You're not getting that money back. So Wood got away with it until two thousand and four. Woo, so just to do that quick mass that's seven years.
Speaker 3: Seven years of just after they found out about it.
Speaker 1: Luxurey whoa when he was brought before a bunch of high court and charged with eighty six counts of fraudulently seeking advanced fees and sixteen counts of bribery.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get to see these bribery counts because they.
Speaker 3: Are fun sixteen counts.
Speaker 1: So, however, after rumors that Wooed handsomely bribed the court staff that also charged him with bribery, the case was thrown at.
Speaker 2: My man got two hundred and forty two million dollars. You ain't like nobody I've got that kind of money. We already know this. People who are rich, they don't they don't go to prison. But you know it's always white people who are rich.
Speaker 1: You don't go, right, So I love to see you love to see a black man you skate away like this, You truly do.
Speaker 3: Like he was in So he was in Nigeria.
Speaker 2: Right, that's another thing. Right, So he's in his homes.
Speaker 3: In his own country.
Speaker 2: They were just like everybody, like what you did? It so wrong? Is that money you are putting on my temple? You know I cannot take that.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's gonna leave this one hundred thousand dollars here. I am going to have to charge you with one more count of bribery before trying to bribe me. But then I will throw other charges out. I'll charge you and then I'll throw out the So, according to Nige, the group pleaded not guilty and were warned not to bribe court officials after the alleged money was going around. So basically went to court and they were like.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, don't bribe anybody.
Speaker 2: Don't bribe me.
Speaker 1: Don't you come into my chambers and give me a suitcase full of money.
Speaker 2: Don't you do it.
Speaker 4: If you try to give me two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, that would be wrong, especially if you left it at three two one maple would drive.
Speaker 2: In unmarked bills that were clean. But don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: So on July two thousand and fourth, Judge Lalgomy threw out the case again, claiming that since the crime did not take place in Abuja, he had no jurisdiction and said that the proper place would be Lago's High Court. So he got bribed probably and was like, you know what, actually, this ain't none of my damn business.
Speaker 2: This I need to mind my business. You know as a court officer to court, I need to mind my business. I need to mind my bass.
Speaker 3: My mom always told you mind your own business, so this.
Speaker 1: Ain't my business an African proverb. So as soon as they are let out and they assume they're, you know, free, the defendants were immediately re arrested as soon as they stepped outside of the courthouse, so they didn't get much treated. So in the Lagos trial, Wood attempted to bribe. Why not, Well, didn't we tell you to stop bribing people?
Speaker 3: He got endless money? Like what else is he about to do?
Speaker 2: We told you don't bribe nobody else.
Speaker 4: Damn I love it because they couldn't find his money, so like he's still able to bribe people.
Speaker 1: He's showed up to court and like Rose Wars's and like a full gold suit.
Speaker 3: They're like, hey, where's your money at head?
Speaker 1: He's like, I do not know, but I know I could find some of it's for you and I so, So then Wood attempts to bribe.
Speaker 2: Knew how Reba do I'm probably not saying that right. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Who was then the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission the EFCC, with seventy five thousand dollars cash. Okay, So here's my issue, Wood, seventy five k man.
Speaker 2: You came in wag.
Speaker 1: Your offer was offensive and that's probably why it didn't work out, Like you stole two and forty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't be dollars. That's too low.
Speaker 1: That's like that's trying to give me, Like give me seventy five dollars, Like, hey, make this go away.
Speaker 4: Now, just on pettiness.
Speaker 1: So he refused obviously because it wasn't enough money money, and Wood was charged with attempted bribery again as well as an attempt to kidnap a prosecuting witness.
Speaker 2: So where did that come from? Escalated quickly? Who are you paying now?
Speaker 1: So he was like, fine, you don't want to take my seventy five thousand dollars, I'm gonna pay that to somebody else who go kidnap me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God damn, seventy five is all I'm giving. That's my final lot. Like, you can't play hardball when you trying to go to jail.
Speaker 1: So during the trial, there was a bomb scare that caused the courthouse to be evacuated.
Speaker 3: Curious hmm, I don't know. What the plan was with that one though?
Speaker 2: You just that's only gonna get you like two hours some bomb sniffing dog she tried to accomplish with. That reminds me.
Speaker 1: Of that Dave Chappelle gift where he's playing the President and he sits down at the table and like tosses over the pitcher of water and runs like this was Wound's like Scooby doo ass try to escape, Like that's not enough time, Wound.
Speaker 2: You thought you was gonna get to Canada. Baba, who are you doing? You didn't build your fake airport, so you got to fly.
Speaker 1: Out the regular one, like what Bobby?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: So, Emmanual and the Zerbe, Lord Jesus, you doing really good. You're doing it really well. I'm not. I started. I put the end there. It's supposed to be Zerobees. There we go. Fuck So Emmanuel and Zerbe. Oh golly, I like it. Oh We're gonna go with it.
Speaker 1: Guys pleaded guilty after testimony in hopes of a more lenient sentence, and were sentenced to twenty nine years in prison collectively, with Wood receiving five concurrent sentences of five years, totaling twenty five years and a' colleae receiving four So o'clie only got four years. Wood got twenty five years. I don't understand why the sentences are consecutive. I guess because they're trying to do is to make sure you can't pleat out and not serve all of them.
Speaker 3: I think they just because they wanted him to go to jail for a long time for what he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing.
Speaker 1: So the entirety of Wood's assets were confiscated to be returned to the victim, and ten million dollar fine was in posposed to be paid to the Nigerian federal government.
Speaker 3: Okay, so oh wait, he got his ten million.
Speaker 2: Now, Nigerian, why you got to pay you? He ain't scam y'all. He didn't scam y'all. He scammed Brazil. They're like, and you know what, give us ten million as well because we know you got it. I mean, we had to put you on trial. That was expensive. Yeah, that costs ten million dollars. And what about that bomb threat that we gave you the cell phone to call in for?
Speaker 3: That costs ten million.
Speaker 2: Canines are expensive.
Speaker 1: So Mood filed a lawsuit to recover his Sea's assets after they were released from prison.
Speaker 2: After he was released from prison, Do you want to guess what year he.
Speaker 4: Was released, Well, I'm clearly it was not the twenty five year sentence he was supposed to serve.
Speaker 1: I want you to give me a Bob Park guest on how many Okay, So he went to prison and say like two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: Two thousand, Yeah, like two thousand and four. Four.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, you know, white collar crime, they probably get out in like three years. But I'm gonna add I'm gonna add three more because he's black.
Speaker 2: So six but he in a black country.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true, So let me subtract too.
Speaker 1: I love the racesm math, I love Okay, everbody's okay four years.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're you're close. But no cigar. He got out in two thousand six. Damn. I was in the cling for less than two years.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Chah o King. So he filed a lawsuit after doing less than two years in.
Speaker 1: Jail to recover his assets once he was released from prison, on the grounds that some of the assets were acquired before.
Speaker 2: The crime was committed. He was like, okay, some of that money was mine.
Speaker 1: Is basically what he said he has already reclaimed at least fifty two million dollars. The scam was the third largest banking fraud scam in the world, and it popularized advance fee fraud syndrome, meaning that now when people want money up front, which I've talked about on an episode with Lauren Lapkins, imbursement' do reimbursement. I want preimbursements. I want my money up front. But now that's a nerve wracking thing for people because they worry, like, what if I give you three hundred million dollars for an airport and you never build it?
Speaker 3: Right? Right, right?
Speaker 2: So, advance fee fraud.
Speaker 1: Is a type of fraud in which businesses and individuals are required to pay in advanced fee. It's pretty self explanatory. The targets of the fraud, which include businesses and individuals, receive a solicitation with someone posing as a business or representative of the government promising large suns of money will be deposited once they reach their target. To ensure this, the recipient of the letter is asked to pay a certain percentage of the total amount. And it's always like a wire or a transfer. Anytimes somebody telling you they're gonna wire you money like immediately become afraid, right right, and this type of fraud sometimes called four to one nine fraud after the relevant section of the Nigerian Criminal Code. So now he has any own crime named after him. After him, I'm proud of him.
Speaker 3: Hall of fame.
Speaker 2: Emmanuel you have a crime named after you, and.
Speaker 1: You are full on free and a full on millionaire. Shout out to Emmanuel O.
Speaker 2: King.
Speaker 4: I mean, seriously, I'm just thinking about all of the you know, not to make this about race, but like, seriously though mad scam like movies made with like white people scamming people, and that they don't even come close to what this dude did.
Speaker 2: And he's free, and he's free, and he got out in two years.
Speaker 4: Just like just like any other white person would. Man, that's amazing, that's truly, that's inspired. I mean, he's sold fifty two million dollars, but honestly, those people probably shouldn't have had that much money to begin with.
Speaker 2: They're hoarding it. To be honest, he is he not readistributing the wealth.
Speaker 1: He's out here paying every government employee, he bribing everybody. I want you to think about the little girl who's daddy is a judge, and that Christmas she got that doll that she wanted, or that Beyonce tickets that she wanted.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Think about how many blessings and Manuel created for the people of his life.
Speaker 1: That he they scambe. Now, one person did get kidnapped, maybe yeah, was it threatened to kidnap or I think it would have been threatened.
Speaker 2: To kidnap at tempted to kidnap, yeah, which is not even that bad.
Speaker 1: As a woman who walks down the street, I'm pretty sure I've been people have been attempted to kidnap me every day and I'm doing Okay, so what this really do? This would by really fast, John, I mean so fast we reached the last segment of the show.
Speaker 4: I'm sad.
Speaker 2: Oh I am too. So this is a scammer of the week. Okay.
Speaker 1: So this is when we pick like one honorary Charlatan who's worthy of our praise and uh we just we just share their exploits with the world.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: So this year's scammer of the Week is Jeffrey wall A Freeport, a main concert promoter who raised over three million dollars from investors, allegedly falsely telling falsely telling them that the money was going to be used to host Christian music festivals and that profits were guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Okay, right back into Christian world, Christian Coachella, christianell.
Speaker 1: You know, you can be as problematic as regular Coachella. There's just like maybe no drugs and sex. But you can wear a flower.
Speaker 2: Crown and or an Indian head dress.
Speaker 3: That's right, That's right. You can lift those praise hands in the air.
Speaker 2: Can we drink wine and call it communion? You can sip some you a they probably can serve white claws.
Speaker 3: Listen, you can get high on the Holy Ghostkay.
Speaker 2: You're heard here first.
Speaker 1: So the Lighthouse Events LLC gotta have an LLC, founded by Jeffrey Wall, described itself as a Christian ministry that promotes, organizes, and hosts music concerts and festivals. Wall solicited investments from companies through emails, one which read, become a financial partner with our summer festivals. Help us spread the message of Christ. Plus earn twenty percent on your investment.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wait, so I can save people and make this money? Yes, I can serve both.
Speaker 1: Masters ohugget, we get sanctified.
Speaker 2: And we get in dividends, amazing on your investment is trash.
Speaker 1: So regulators say that Wall did not disclose his company's poor finances and growing dudes instead of Christian concerts. Investor funds were allegedly used to pay off his existing debt.
Speaker 2: So now I want to know what scam.
Speaker 3: He was doing for this.
Speaker 4: I love that he just did a whole scam just to pay off some debt, probably from his last camp, from.
Speaker 2: His last scam.
Speaker 1: When you're like a career scammer, always looking for your next income film, right, So now he was like, I'll just send out email, unsolicited emails, and this works.
Speaker 2: It works, it works.
Speaker 1: So the defendants' actions constitute what is known as affinity fraud, which refers to investment scams that prey upon members of identifiable groups, such as religious or ethnic communities.
Speaker 2: In this case, the.
Speaker 1: Defendants defrauded investors who shared Wall's religious views. So I guess he found Oh wait is this the guy?
Speaker 2: This is Wall?
Speaker 3: Ohm? My wow?
Speaker 2: Look at his bland ass family. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: If these people walked past me even after staring at this photo, I'm like Kiki Palmer I could stay at this for two hours and.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, I don't know this man.
Speaker 3: It's truly the most like generic looking.
Speaker 1: I've never seen a more generic looking family. They should all be scammers. I would never remember any of their faces.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm forgetting them as I look at that, like I'm staring at them and it's I'm forgetting.
Speaker 1: It's like I could be friends with them for years and then I could see them in a Starbucks while I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: For coffee and night.
Speaker 3: I truly want to know the backstory of like what what that debt was?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Right? It might be murdering people.
Speaker 3: Es absolutely, wow, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I encourage you guys to look up Jeffrey Wall and just look at his face, like these people, I can't.
Speaker 3: So he just emailed. He just emailed people, and he got the money.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was sending out unsolicited emails promising Jesus and twenty percent.
Speaker 2: And you know Jesus only asked for ten. I said this more than Jesus. That's the steal. He said, Look, I'm getting.
Speaker 3: I will multiply yo loose and fishes.
Speaker 2: Literally what the emails are? When Christian coach.
Speaker 3: And Coachell all your favorite Christian artists?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who are our favorite Christian artists?
Speaker 3: I like this is so this is like Christian, Like, this is like Christian Roth.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming Christian.
Speaker 3: This is like Chris Tomlin. Okay, this is.
Speaker 2: Like Sean McDonald. Does he still make music?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I think so.
Speaker 2: You know I love I do love that.
Speaker 1: Song take my hammer, take my hand to the prom saying love you want to where I stand back?
Speaker 4: Can I do it?
Speaker 2: I need you? What need underneath? I know that I need you. Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm from Texas. Okay, so I had to listen to Christian procusts absolutely forced upon my ears.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: I would totally like do Molly and and we're a flower crowd and the only black person there.
Speaker 2: Something it's a scamper. Scamper that one black lady on Molly in a head dress? Oh man, oh man.
Speaker 1: But okay, So this is something that happens a lot, and it happens with different groups. It happens with a lot of hate groups as well. Groups that kind of hate like gay people or hate you know what I mean, Like they get scammed by like, look, we also hate who do y'all hate who? Hold on, I'm sorry, which who do you hate?
Speaker 4: Specific U We So here's the thing we're holding. We're holding a rally, clan rally. Okay, we're gonna take down all of these blacks and Jews and queers. And all we need is a small investment of one hundred dollars and you will get twenty percent off. You will get twenty percent turned on your investments once the white.
Speaker 1: Race has taken back supremacy. As soon as we get the supremacy back, as soon as we get the supremacy bag, we gonna get you your twenty percent on your investment.
Speaker 2: I promise you. Okay, just wait for the day.
Speaker 4: Promises that what's his name Duke something, David Duke. Wait till David Douke listen. We promise you forty acres and a mule. That's right, White reparations. Just give us one hundred times and you're gonna get your white reparations.
Speaker 2: I would love.
Speaker 1: We need to run this scam jot white reparations, and we just hit up racist groups and we're like black people always said they needed the forty acres in.
Speaker 2: The mule, but we know we need it.
Speaker 3: We know we need it.
Speaker 2: Our email to address is like whitey at.
Speaker 1: Gmail dot com, at gmail dot com, definitely a white person at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Caucasians.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, But as soon as we do get the supremacy, we will give you a twenty percent investment. Okay, absolutely, all right, all right, we've reached the end of the shop.
Speaker 2: That's so is that crazy?
Speaker 3: That's so crazy?
Speaker 1: Well, I have to ask you, John where Actually there's one more thing that So this was a two part and I was gonna not read the other part. I was just gonna save it from Shandy. But since we have a little bit of extra tibe and I know you guys will be pissed at me if I leave early, am gonna read this.
Speaker 2: Please do so. This is also from Shandy. She said. This is a scam that happened in her adult life.
Speaker 1: She says, I once worked with a woman who faked having cancer For four full months. She stopped coming to work. She said she was undergoing chemo treatments. She started wearing a head wrap and even waxed off her eyebrows. Now that's commitment. The employer paid all of her insurance premiums, so somehow they were able to check up on her progress, and once they got suspicious and discovered that she wasn't sick at all. She was just sitting at home collecting her VP level paycheck and waxing off her eyebrows.
Speaker 4: She so she pretended to have cancer just so she didn't have to go to work, like you know, like literally, just so she didn't have to go to work.
Speaker 5: First of all, people just call out sick. She's trying to call out it. How My question about a scam like that is like, how do you where?
Speaker 3: What was the end?
Speaker 2: Where was the exit?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, how'd you think you were going to get out of that? Like were you just gonna come back and like maybe like have short hair wigs and then like eventually have a long.
Speaker 4: Hair with You have to keep up this story literally for the rest of your the rest of your life, Like you have to keep.
Speaker 3: Telling people that you beat cancer and you never did.
Speaker 1: And this is a scam that I don't know if I commend this one, just because there's so many people who have this disease and cannot afford treatment, so it is really fucked. And also you're at a VP level position, which means that you've ascertained a certain amount of skills.
Speaker 3: If you don't like your job, just just quick.
Speaker 1: But you went and got you some nare and you went down to the black haircare store and got you some scarves.
Speaker 2: You probably got.
Speaker 4: It's also a lazy scam too. It's just like she just told people she had cancer and the waxy.
Speaker 3: Shaved her head.
Speaker 2: She didn't save her head. I think she just please just put her head in the head round. So then what are you doing when you're not at work with your ball face? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess she's this living her life.
Speaker 2: How do this? Man? What a boring person?
Speaker 1: This is trash like honestly, and you know I love scams, but I will have to condemn this scam just for me. Lazy, not inventive. There's a lack of ingenuity here, as you know what I mean. There's a lack of forethought to the end goal, like what was gonna happen this?
Speaker 4: I also want if you're going to commit that hard to having cancer, like you gotta milk that for more than.
Speaker 2: Just four.
Speaker 1: She must be mioking at other places because otherwise, how is she going out? Like what is she going to bunko night and they're like, well.
Speaker 3: Do you think she continued the scam outside of that life?
Speaker 4: Do you think she got like, you know, people like buying her things or it's just feel sorry for her?
Speaker 3: She I mean, don't I don't know if she would need.
Speaker 1: This, but having eyebrows if you're not, like, I don't know, like a nineteen year old frat boy, like, why don't you have eyebrows? Man?
Speaker 2: I'm like, people are going to ask, Yeah, I truly don't.
Speaker 1: Since I'm not here for this scam, I'm gonna condemn this scam, and maybe from here on out, maybe I will do one scam that I condemned, but this, this one.
Speaker 2: Is one that I definitely couldn't n that.
Speaker 1: Just to balance things out, I'm getting a lot of emails that are like, Lacy, you really motivated me to start doing fraud, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, oh, no, oh, the opposite of the Lord's work.
Speaker 1: Listen, don't put that on me, Okay, because anything a good scammer can manipulate any narrative to fit their own.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm distancing myself from this. I am I'm not a scam. I do not do these kinds of scams.
Speaker 3: Okay, these are petty, man. My scams are small.
Speaker 4: I go to Chipotle, I order some chips, I walk away from the counter, and I come back and I say, can I get a side of salsa? And then they give it to me for free. But if I had to, if I order chips and salsa, I have to pay an extra dollar for that.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: See that's a little shortcut.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 3: That's for everybody to know.
Speaker 4: You want chips and salsa, order chips, walk away from the count walk away.
Speaker 5: Now walk far, gotta walk, you gotta walk away, don't walk, don't walk, but I can still see you.
Speaker 2: And it turned around and.
Speaker 4: Then and then just come and then to come right back and say, actually, can I have a side of salsa?
Speaker 3: And they go, oh yeah, and what kind? And then you tell them what kind and they give you the side of salsa.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna up the scam.
Speaker 1: One, get the chips, walk away, shave off your eyebrows, come.
Speaker 4: Back, get the sauce, and they go, I have cancer, they just fell off, and then they give you a free burrito.
Speaker 1: I would appreciate that scam more than this woman's giving her job like this, But thank you so much, Shandy. You are a wealth of scam information. Guys, we've reached the end of the show. John, just have one question, Yes, where do you want to be found? I don't ask where we people can find you.
Speaker 2: I want to know where you want to be I.
Speaker 4: Like that because they could find me in places I don't want to be faked exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like my house. You can't find me.
Speaker 4: Or I would like you to find me on Twitter and Instagram at John Braylock, j O N b R a yloc K. My podcast of course, Blackman Can't Jump in Hollywood. Please listen to that on Apple or Spotify or wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Speaker 3: And of course this show Astronomy Club on Netflix, which.
Speaker 4: Depending on when this comes out, it comes out December sixth, So if it's past then go watch now. And if it's not past then then December six in your calendar.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, oh my god, that was such a good pluck. I love that.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: As per usual, you can find me Lacey Mosley at a c I on all platforms, and if you'd like to contact the show scam Goddess Scam Gooddess Pod at gmail dot com only retired scam guys. I'm not trying to fuck up your bag And if you want to follow us on the Instagram and the Twitter, it's Scam Goddess Pod. All right, Congregation, Stay scheming, Dam Goddess. This has been in the Earwook production in association with Team Coco Scam Godess Stars and it's hosted by me Lacy Mosley aka Scam Goddess. Our producer is Jessica sis Neros and our audio engineer is Rich Garcia. Research for the show is conducted by Kate Doyle.
Speaker 2: Stay Scheming,