Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, twenty three, Episode three.
Speaker 2: Of Dead Ailey's I Guys Stay.
Speaker 3: Production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America share consciousness and start out coming in a little hot, but then I adjust the volume.
Speaker 4: On my mic. Oh, I thought that might be a little right, justin, I'm so sorry. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Our superroducer, Justin steps away for a moment, is like, hey, can you guys handle this shit? Just like start start the recording off without me, and I'm like, fucking with level immediately, Just fuck the bed.
Speaker 4: I'm peaking. I'm peaking. I'm peaking.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I forget how far I got. But it is Wednesday, January thirty first, twenty twenty four. How the fuck is it still January?
Speaker 4: It's over. It's over. It's over, and we're on the precipice of Black History Month, limping across the finish line. Uh, And I think, what this is a leapier too, isn't Yeah? Yeah, it's talking about to get twenty February is gonna be long. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I blame the months and the year. Nothing to do with our circumstances or anything like that. It's not just God, this January was too long, guys.
Speaker 4: Dang it. Well, guess what. Dang it? It is January thirty. First, that means it's National Hot Chocolate Day, It's Inspire your Heart with Art Day and National Backward Day. What a this feels like? This feels like an elementary school teachers like day today. Yeah, like we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have hot We're gonna inspire your heart with some hand We're gonna do stuff a little bit backwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every I wore my smock. My I wore my art smock backwards. Did you do you remember like in elementary school, into the art project, the art smocks would be like the most fucked up T shirts they've been using for like twenty years to like put over your clothes and they all fucking just smell weird and shit. I just that's like one of my most like dominant memories about doing art in elementary school was having to wear like a shitty T shirt over our clothes, like a T shirt worn by someone in the fifties. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like dead now, yeah, like just little holes of paint like one of the students that was killed at like Kent state like clothing they were wearing somehow made it into like a donation box of a Lutheran elementary school. And I'm wearing that two finger paint if it fall did well.
Speaker 1: My name is Jack O'Brien aka Jack five Freddy aka five Nights Jack five Freddy Those aka's courtesy of Miles and our guests today. So I didn't have one coming in, but me being an old head hip hop, I think DJs need to cart the big thing of vinyl around with them because I can hear the warmth of the vinyl.
Speaker 4: They need to hear it, some old head. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grand Miles Gray aka Dreams Dreams, Dream Dreams I wanna get. I can't get to high dreams dreams dreams. I want to dream, so I can't get too high. No do do do do? Do? Do? Do? Bounce him so I can't dream anyway. That's for the tune of Dreams by Beck. That's some ladder day beckshit right yes for the real backheads if you're still fucking with that track and shout out to Best Senior Fold twelve twenty nine on the discord for that because I am balancing my high so I can't dream I had a dream this. I'll just I'll let you all in. I want to my my dream I had this morning or this this last night. My son, the geist Child, he has this thing where he cannot pet our dog without just fucking grabbing a bunch of the fur, and were like, look on me, but like because he's still learning how to do like be gentle gentle, and we're always like I'm on gentle gentle or like in Japanese, yes, yes, stay yes, And he my dream was my dog Rimby was petting the geist Child very gently, and I was like, oh, there you go. And I had it all inverted in my brain anyway. So that's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: My dreams beautiful, Yeah, that's Your dreams are like so concrete there, you're your dream world is really producing for you. It's just like here is a visual metal thinking. You're like, here's a contained visual metaphor for My dreams are so weird and like they're just like parts of my unconscious leaking into other parts.
Speaker 4: That doesn't doesn't make sense. You can't even like put it into words. Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 3: That's just how like sick they are.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm probably like ignoring all the other stuff around, like the environment. I'm like, well, I wasn't a burning plane and there were Nazis in the cockpit, but I was just always Yeah, I guess I forgot about the texture of it. I just saw the pet petting my baby on NF. I mean, that's a beautiful thing. Miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a brilliant and talented writer and podcasters right for publications like The New York Times, The New Yorker, The New York Review book GQ. She was a co host of the legendary podcast Girls and Hoodies and Night Call, the writer creator and host of the legendary podcast High World The Heidi Flight Story.
Speaker 4: Please welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Molly Lambert, Mollie Lambert aka Molly the mini Horse not a stallion mini horse? Sort?
Speaker 4: Are your feet big? Not a pony big feet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: But I you know I'm big of spirit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, of course, Yeah, that's Jack. Did you ever end up hearing the Nicki Mina's track about because I mean, first of all, making a sign definitely cooked Nicki Minaj when her track Hiss, But then Bigfoot is just it's like it's now evolved into like a cause for concern for people who are like, ooh, it's a cause.
Speaker 2: For concern I do. The thing that I was enjoying was Drake's responses to getting called out for having etched on apps yeah, which is that he keeps posting all of his posts on Instagram are like I'm not mad, I'm laughing. Actually yeah, they're like, thank you for reminding me that I love myself and I'm amazing and I couldn't have done that without you, without ever addressing me again, just being like, yeah, I guess I'm so amazing that it makes people uncomfortable and that's you know, and he's wearing all these like big suits, all these like yeah, stop making sense big suits.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, he's gone full David Byrne. Yeah, he's like the latest one was he was he wearing like a big white coat or something. Recent.
Speaker 2: That's like his thing right now is posting a shot in like this big suit. It kind of also looks like like when Jordan was wearing big suits.
Speaker 4: Right at the time, you know, yeah, Jordan was wearing big suits for the last forty years, and then the captions are all like, I actually love my haters. Yeah, it's so funny, like when people get cooked and then they do like I actually think this is funny. Like actually, like you are funny to me. That's the universal white flag, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Doing the like I'm I'm not owned at all. Actually I am laughing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm actually just leased. I'm not owned, So it just appears that way, but it's a lease. It's temporary. How could I be owned if I'm laughing so hard and there's just like tears streaming down it. His giant coat there was like I've always seen the giant coats on the runways and I've been expecting for them to like make it over. You know, you know the ones I'm talking about that are like five inches beyond your hands, like those Yeah, have you ever seen those on the runway. Yeah, I'm expecting them to eventually cross over. Maybe Drake will be the one who finally makes it happen to stop making sense suit. Well, remember Kyle Kuzma was was wearing like super long sleeve sweaters and stuff, and people were like you look like that scene in Beetlejuice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the thing the fashion industry has been like, no, but for real this time, guys. Yeah, this is absolutely because I've seen some people rocket, but it's never like trickled all the way down.
Speaker 2: Also one of Drake's responses, I want to just read it, please. I spend my mornings that start at two pm preoccupied trying to check off the lists I prepare every night. If you're looking for a good morning text at eleven am, I am not your guy.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Went to my friend and she said he's got a kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the only bed in his mom I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: And I love being like I wake up at two pm and it's actually a flex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like because I have depression. There's some other ones where he was like making his like weird cocktail he drinks all the time, and then like like just it was like him alone in his big mansion and he's just like you do you are so fucking sad, dude, Just please just leave us all alone with this sad boy content.
Speaker 1: It's uh so wait just to so I get the sequence of events correct. So Meghan talked about his painted on abs in her distres her response to Nikki.
Speaker 2: She responded to everybody everybody in her song hiss okay, and then everybody responded back in various states of distress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nicki Minaj sort of telegraphed most of the bars she had through tweets before dropping the tracks. Everyone's like, yeah, we read the tweets, but then there's like a lot of mumbling. It's like it's and so just came before the Nicki minach Yeah, the latest Nikki all right, yeah, but they've been you guys have I'm five Jack Freddy or this is old school, You're like, on, this is Micky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were raising, they were raising the roof.
Speaker 4: Jack love it. I call him nick nick manach Yeah, yeah, exactly, Mickey manach Man. I just remember when we were fighting for our right to party, you know what, That brass monk just going to the fever.
Speaker 2: It seems like one of those things though, where sometimes a rap beef is like good for everyone involved because then spurs them all to greatness.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why Drake is like, thank you.
Speaker 4: Actually, thank you. I'm gonna cry in my big suit and drink apparol spritzes or whatever.
Speaker 2: He calls them doing the Eminem thing of only coming for women. Yeah, not coming for anyone who.
Speaker 4: Is only women and Moby, Yeah I'm tough, watch me come after and vegan. Guy.
Speaker 2: I also saw there was like Eminem was at the one of the like the Detroit Lions game, and yeah, they like cut to him in the crowd. I just saw like a clip of them of him in the crowd, and he looks exactly like when Mariah Carey dressed up as him in the Obsessed video. He has become he has turned into the Mariah's prophecy.
Speaker 4: Because his beard looks painted on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it is, because he's dying his beard for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like it's just such a weird.
Speaker 2: Like why do you have don't have a beard?
Speaker 4: Just like.
Speaker 2: You know, dire and bleach it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people like or just let let us see your little baby face Marshall.
Speaker 2: Yeah doesn't he doesn't. He look just like now, can we pull up Mariah in the Obsessed video.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to find the Mariah in the Obsessed video. Yeah, someone was like, he looks less like Eminem and more like Eric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 4: Oh man, she kind of looks like apon Crockett pretending to be cosplaying his eminem there. That's a very and of course know who that is. That's that's a deep cup if you know, you know, shout out to those that do. All right, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get to know you, Molly a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of things we're talking about. We're gonna just talk about Taylor Swift because that's what the media is doing now, like there's nothing.
Speaker 4: Really to talk about. But it's just like there's so much energy and interest there that they've created a conspiracy that has now spanned a couple of days of the news cycle. It makes zero sense. So we'll talk about that. We'll talk about.
Speaker 1: Everybody trauma dumping on Elmo, so we'll check in with that plenty more. But first, Molly, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 2: Wow, guess you prepared for the first time effort?
Speaker 3: Not you?
Speaker 2: No, it's me.
Speaker 4: I was gonna guess that, but Miles guest, not you. I was like, no, not you, somebody else, don't tell me that.
Speaker 2: All I do is like a TikTok Now, and my latest search on TikTok was for cool animals and whatever shows me too many people? I like, talk to it. I'm like, show cute, funny animals And.
Speaker 4: What did you come? Did you see anything?
Speaker 2: Bin to wrong? What a binter wrong?
Speaker 4: Bin wrong?
Speaker 2: Look it up? You ever seen a binter wrong? They're so cute and weird they are.
Speaker 4: It's like a little like a raccoon thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a cool animal.
Speaker 4: Wow, binter wrong?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Meet me looking up bin to wrongs all day.
Speaker 1: See this is what TikTok so I. I just asked the TikTok of my generation Google for cool animals and they didn't give me ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Google sucks now, yeah, I will say. Actually, the Google image search has been ruined by ai. Have you guys noticed this? If you look for something, now you can look for anything on Google image Search, which used to be good, and now all it shows you is AI generated images from all these free AI generating sites that it's like, oh, you wanted to see like a picture of like Jesus drinking a cup of coffee, here's like a hundred AI generated you know you can use them?
Speaker 4: Wait? Really? Yeah? You can hardly find the real picture of Jesus drinking a cup of coffee, Jesus working as barista, let's see. But yeah, this shit is all real basic. They don't have been to wrong.
Speaker 6: Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: Been?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Been? Oh shit, yeah, like open art. Yeah you really did just serve me a fucking dumb ass picture of a guy with great hair and a beard with a just working on something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happens. It just shows you this open AI thing where it's like, oh, you want to see this thing, we'll make it for you and then you can use it for free. And they're all terrible. They're all terrible AI combinations of like images.
Speaker 4: In this one, Jesus is wearing heavy eyeliner for some reason.
Speaker 2: Because you wear eyeliner in the desert to keep it out of it, out of your eyes, keep it fat out.
Speaker 4: Of your eyes exactly. Oh, it makes sense to me. The earliest form of EyeBlack was just the thick eye makeup for Jesus. But obviously a lot of people don't know Jesus was rocking eye black out there in the desert, like John Randall, the Viking style radius all over his face. Another washed reference for them out there what is molly something that you think is overrated?
Speaker 2: Okay, overrated? I'm gonna say wine, the beverage wine.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Jesus, the beverage wine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more like sleepy time.
Speaker 1: When you go to a restaurant, do you say, do you have any of the beverage wine? I mean, presumably not, since you think it's overrated?
Speaker 2: Do you have my least favorite soda wine?
Speaker 4: Wait? What's your beef with wine? What happened?
Speaker 2: I just don't like it. I don't think it's good. I think it's like I don't get it. You see, like one of those things are like when you'll develop an adult taste for it, and I just never have, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Same.
Speaker 1: It feels like they invented it. It was one of the first things they invented to get people drunk, and people were like, well, I like being drunk a lot, and so we'll like invent this whole system of meaning around like the different Yeah, I can't tell it unpleasant unpleasant flavors, you know, And yeah, it's just been coasting off of the inertia of being one of the first things people invented to get drunk off of.
Speaker 2: People just also, people love the like all the different kinds, and I truly cannot tell the difference between any of them. I think they all taste the same and not fair.
Speaker 4: If Mike's hard had been invented in biblical times, do you think that Mike's hard would be much bigger than wine? Oh?
Speaker 2: Christ's hard lemonade?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Christ heard Christ's blood lemonade. Oh that's the that's the raspberry one. That one's good. Yeah, this one, he's jaundiced, the yellow one. We put that one in the in the cup for everybody for the Eucharist and in that desert too long without the eye black.
Speaker 2: Maybe if they put a little diet coke in the Eucharist cup, people be more into it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, diet coke and red wine. Shout out to my buddy Craig, who that's all he drank and Spain. Yeah, I don't know. He told me he invented it. No, Oh, yeah, he might not have told me. I just thought he brought it.
Speaker 2: He brought it back to America, right exactly.
Speaker 4: I wonder if when Jesus was in the desert and Satan will is tempting him, if one of the things he offered him they got cut out was EyeBlack just to like, you know, oh yeah, a little bit, or like ice water, ice water. I think water might have been one of the things I feel.
Speaker 2: I feel like Satan's make up beat must be amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was laid laid to the gods.
Speaker 4: Oh all the way geese to the gods. When when Lucifer gets he gets that geche on. Who get the fun people talk.
Speaker 2: About like the sassy man epidemic, It's like, that's what I imagined, Like like Lucifer is like, oh yeah, sassist.
Speaker 4: Lucifer would be like, just like, don't come for me. Ho, I will fucking I will fuck your whole ship up. Like that's kind of Lucifer's things, like if you leave me alone, I'm good. I'm not gonna come for you. But if you want to say some ship, I will fucking burn your whole ship down with his mouth. When Jesus was serving bread and wine, Lucifer was serving cunt. Oh wow, wow, Wow, he's done it. He's done it. I did it.
Speaker 3: I did it right right now.
Speaker 4: Five Jack Freddy, Well, it's something you think is underrated.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say water, plain water, mmm, I think is underrated. As a beverage.
Speaker 4: I think people are you on that water talk?
Speaker 2: Well, I think the water talk where people put stuff in water. Yeah, it's like absolutely baffling to me. Or the people get the big the Stanley cups and they make like drinks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, powders and yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Pills and potions. Truly, I'm like, why would you can't improve on the taste of water.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing that a lot of those people, like I can't stand that water has no flavor?
Speaker 2: What the yeah, like, oh, the building block of life isn't good enough for you fucking maniacs. And they're just like dumping like sugar, like like aspartame in it make it taste more like diet coke. Right, I think, nice glass of water if you're in the desert.
Speaker 4: Better than wine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would be mad if Jesus turned it into a wine. I'd be like, give me back water.
Speaker 4: Hey, can you turn this back? Actually, dude, we're like, yeah, hydrated, I mean, get.
Speaker 2: So dehydrated in the desert. Keeps turning it into wine.
Speaker 4: Also, it's like a Pinot noir. Man, this thing's fucking full body.
Speaker 2: Dude, Like you can't tell, can't tell the difference.
Speaker 4: I can I can't. I can tell like certain things where I'm like, oh, this shit got it, like this is a lot like versus this one's lighter. But yeah, I don't have like to your point, I always thought like I would eventually be like on that wine shit, but I just don't. It just hasn't quite come from.
Speaker 2: A lot of alcohol. Is that they're like, oh, you'll you'll get it when you're older, you'll understand, you know, you'll develop taste for it. No, No, it tastes like gasoline.
Speaker 4: Give me them terpenes. I'll tell you about those, you know what I mean, I can fucking we'll walk you through those.
Speaker 2: Give me them terpenes.
Speaker 4: You'll start to like the taste when you get sadder and need this to make you less sad. Yeah, no, it just makes me sleepy, right. Yeah. Wine was never my thing.
Speaker 2: I don't understand how people drink it out in public because it's also I'm just like, then it's like nap time.
Speaker 4: A red wine. Yeah, just give me a fucking glass of Nike, will you know, give me a pill sleepy time tea. Give me a fucking pillow over my face.
Speaker 2: Did you see the thing about white women gentrifying Lean.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes I saw they believe Yes, did she put the Jolly Ranchers in? Everything was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a thing. There's been a lot of stuff about this, like the Sleepy Time mocktail, which yeah, I definitely do. Also do with the tart cherry juice I think I talked about on the show before. Yeah, and somebody was like, check out this sleepy Girl mocktail. It's robituscin in sprite.
Speaker 4: I'm like, wow. Also like it's not pro math, it's it's not that walk, you know what I mean. That's when you'll know when they're like, y'all, I got this. It's my new brand activist. This is the one that's so hard to get, like a white woman taking advantage of the fact that like Lean isn't being really mass produced like the way it.
Speaker 2: Was artisanal Lean.
Speaker 4: Are they drinking out of styrofoam cups? Yeah, gotta have a double cup. Gotta have a double cup.
Speaker 6: Yay.
Speaker 4: When my kids ask mom what's in the cup? Like Lil Wayne, I don't know if you heard, If you guys remember that anyway, So that's what I do. But have you seen like when you go. I was at the pharmacy recently and I noticed a small placard that's like, yo, starting like on this day, like we will no longer have fucking coughs are up, just so you know, like we are not carrying that ship anymore. I don't know if that's all over you white women. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift's got that lean up in her cup.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, can you imagine she just needs a zip in a double cup cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's getting high as fuck.
Speaker 4: I'm getting I'm getting high.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, let's uh, speaking of Taylor Swift and getting high as fuck, let's take a quick break and we're gonna come back and uh, just hough on this Taylor Swift controversy.
Speaker 4: Some new Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Right, and we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back, and this Taylor Swift story just won't quit that people. People have some have some theories as to how the Chiefs made it to the Super Bowl. I mean, the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. They've made it only four of the last five Super Bowls. How could they have possibly gotten here?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say what I mean, I'm not an NFL fan, but like at the beginning of the season would have been absolutely absurd to think that the Chiefs would have gotten close to being in the Super Bowl. No, they would have been the favorite or one of the things. They won the championship last year exactly. That's I love that they're like, yo, man, this whole fucking shit's engineered. So we touched on the frantic screamings of the right after the Chiefs booked their ticket to the Super Bowl, and you know, we talked about the all these conspiracies that came out Vivic. Ramaswami was like, you'll see this completely fake, propped up, engineered duo to help Joe Byron. It'll it'll You'll see the impact it'll have in a few months. And now it's only gotten like more momentum since then. I thought it would just be like, okay, in passing, like you just want to say something about the fear of Taylor Swift. But on Newsmax, they really went to an interesting level with a combination of satanic panic and anti Semitism. George Soros Bookiyman kind of Shit. Allison Steinberg, who has a show on Newsmax, regurgitated basically a combination of Ramaswamy's tweet like almost word for word, which is very weird. I was like, you're saying the vivid Ramaswami tweet but pretending passing it off is your own words. And also a combination of like the debunked Pentagon Nato psyop where Taylor Swift was seen as an asset that we also talked about a couple weeks ago, where that was merely like just not even it was hype ethetical about how a celebrity would use their influence on the internet. And I think they also talk to you some Game of Thrones characters as an example. But anyway, let's just allow her to first let people know how like, what's really going on here? What are the Democrats really trying? What's their endgame here? With all this Taylor Swift crap.
Speaker 7: Guys by and can't seem to turn off. The question is, with the wide open border and millions of illegals pouring and daily, the stealing at the ballot boxes and censoring conservative news and Republican incumbents being removed from the ballot and financing Nikki Haley and so on, why do the powers that be need this dynamic duo to sway the vote? Don't they have enough dirty tricks up their sleeves as it is. Think about it, Well, Taylor Swift is really owned by Soros, we might actually have a rare chance to unite against him using Taylor Swift as the trojan horse. Instead of pushing the alphabet mafia and murdering of babies to her fans, she'd be warning about the dangers of the corrupt elites.
Speaker 4: Anyway, goes on there. Wow, this oughts to do with the fact that like Soros apparently was like or his one of his companies was an investor in buying her catalog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's crazy is that. Taylor Swift also posted something once that was kind of dog whistling about Soros and people were like, oh, man.
Speaker 4: Like Taylor, why did they show that, Cliff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on your son kind about the new World Order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't know, like what exactly you know? That was her take. And then Greg Kelly, who we also talked about a couple like, I think last week when Trump had misidentified Nikki Haley as Nancy Pelosi, and he was like, actually he was deploying his sinility tactically to highlight Pelosi's role in January sixth and really spun that shit. He's trying a more as I would say, christ based attack on Taylor Swift and why she needs to be ignored or at least people need to be warned about, you know, at double hockey Sticks if you go down this road with Taylor.
Speaker 8: I kind of have a problem though, with the hardcore Taylor Swift fans. They are totally over the top worshiping this woman. Have you seen any of the pictures of her in concert? I wouldn't go myself. I don't do that kind of thing anymore. But I think what they call it is they're elevating her to an idol idolatry. This is a little bit what idolatry I think looks like. And you're not supposed to do that.
Speaker 6: In fact, if you look it up in the Bible, its sin.
Speaker 3: So I don't like that.
Speaker 4: You're not supposed to do that. I thought he just so.
Speaker 1: He acts like he just invented the term like pop idol there, like where he just heard it for the first time, like we've.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm really making a lot of sense to me, Like why you fear that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Are you? Are you worried about the state of your soul in eternity, Molly as you it's like like pop idols.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, wow, worshiping false idols.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn go on, Greg Kelly, That's what I'm saying. Like it's like, sir y'all worship at the altar of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also funny that they're like, yeah, normally we like football, but now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love we love the racist name, the problematically named football team from from Missouri, right, and the white guys they're like.
Speaker 2: This Kansas, Kansas City team with the racist name is two woke, right, right.
Speaker 1: I think they're right to connect this to idolatry and the idea that Taylor Swift and like big stars have come to replace. We've talked about this idea before, but like the the size and fervor with which people are devoted to their favorite musicians, Like we saw a bunch of people like Dry being their favorite musician to like number one, like voting basically just like playing the thing, playing their songs over and over again as a form of devotion to Like I think it was Britney Spears over the weekend, but like that is a new Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then Nikki obviously, but look, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Fans of Jesus are the original barbs.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, but that has gone As that has gone down, and as more and more people identify as like no religion, this is kind of what has come into replace it, like Star Wars fandom, Taylor Swift fandom, And I don't think they're wrong.
Speaker 1: I just think they're wrong to be so upset about it because they're doing the exact same thing with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: People shouldn't worship famous people, but they're like, you're worshiping the wrong famous.
Speaker 4: People worship this fuck face? Please right, you worship our Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I know, because I saw people too being like what, I'm why, don't maga? People love Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey the all American prom queen and king kind of thing, but you know it's also Travis Kelcey did a did a vaccine commercial. You mean he's mister, So they do think this is kind of a brand alignment. Now I'm gonna put on my tinpoil hat.
Speaker 4: Here go ahead.
Speaker 2: There are people who who do think the Taylor and Travis thing is sort of a PR stunt. They're moving really fast.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Well, here, I'll tell you my real opinion, my non crazy real opinion, is that she's trying to get back at her ex boyfriend. She she was in a relationship, No if Joe Alwin, the British guy, she was in a relationship, not the racist guy. She's a relationship that was her first attempt to get back at the boyfriend. She was in a relationship for six years that she thought I think was gonna culminated, Mayor, and then instead he dumped her, and she's very hurt. But she's also Taylor Swift, so she's like, I'm gonna use my huge public platform to make him feel bad, and then instead I think it's sort of maybe making that ex boyfriend think he made the right decision because he was the one who didn't like all the publicity stuff that goes along with the Taylor Swift circus. And I think she's kind of acting out what she would like to be happening in her personal life. And her and Travis Kelcey are kind of shit because like it makes sense everybody, just everybody seeing all these Taylor Swift friends like freaking out about them kissing on the field, you know, after the game and being like he's gonna propose when the Chiefs win, He's gonna propose on the field, And then somebody else was like, yeah, they've been dating for four months, right, yeah, right, you know, and like I do think her whole thing is this kind of fantasy image of like, you know, falling in love and being like the perfect all American gal, But like she's got to know on some level that like, you can't marry somebody you've only been dating for four months, even if America wants you to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's already like we already know what that album sounds like, like rushing it after four months kind of.
Speaker 2: But that just seems like a thing you do after you've been in a long ass relationship that you thought you were going to be settled down and then you're like, Okay, I'm ready to be fucking settled down.
Speaker 4: Who's around, Like, who's the next person?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm ready to get married And that guy didn't want to marry me, so like, oh, this football player might want to marry me because as a brand alignment, it makes a lot of sense for both of us. And he's an athlete who might want to retire and then he could be mister Taylor Swift. And he seems to be the first of her boyfriends ever who really likes being mister Taylor Swift. Which is a big thing she needs in somebody is that they have to be willing to like be a fucking idiot for her publicly. You know, she doesn't want a private relationship. She wants a public relationship. And he's a football star.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's one of the unique skills that she has, is that she is a public figure, like to her core, right, there's no part of her that is like, I'm secretly a private person, but I'm like playing this role. I think that like any feelings she has for him are like tied up with understanding what that would like. I feel like she's camera aware when she's in a room by herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. And I think she's very insecure, and so she needs everybody to see that a man wants to kiss her in front of everybody, you know, right, I think you don't get that famous unless you're seeking validation. She seems like she seeking the public's validation of like, yeah, I'm I'm awesome, right, everybody wants me to be their girlfriend because I'm.
Speaker 4: The best, right Yeah. Yeah, I mean with the Republicans too, Like it seems like a lot of this. I mean and I did that analysis. I wish they would do that. They're like starting to be like just reading her to be like that's how they're going to get her to go the other way. They're like, we know what's up, Taylor, Like you want this to work so bad?
Speaker 2: No, I know what's up. But I think she wants Joe Alwin to see these clips of her, like, you know, spinning around on the field kissing this other guy and be like, damn, I fucked up, right, you know.
Speaker 4: And he's like English, He's like there's only one football love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 4: And she's like do you like this? How's this? Joe?
Speaker 2: He did something amazing, which is that on her birthday, when everybody was like expecting him to look, you know, looking to see if he would post something on her birthday, he posted a pro Palestine thing.
Speaker 4: Mmmm. That was oh wow, just because he knew there'd be so much attention. Joe Alwin Yeah interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I think he's you know, because people are also like, oh, he kind of like tamp down that part of her that's like needs the validation all the time, and that's why she was kind of quiet for a few years. And then when they broke up, it's like the part of her that needs that public exposure just went crazy and right. And it's happened before where she's gotten so overexposed that people are like sick of her. And she's definitely headed that direction again no matter what.
Speaker 4: So but we just needed to last till November and then go back into the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if the team loses, if they don't get to the super Bowl, and they don't win the super Bowl, like that relationship's over.
Speaker 4: I know, right, are people taking prop bets she leaves him for the quarterback of the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I mean I think she's also doing I do think this was sort of a publicist set up in the first place. You know that they were like he he allegedly was trying to get a famous girlfriend all year and was hitting up making the stallion apparently wow, Yeah, like he was. He was allegedly trying to become famous. Has this publicist That's why he hosted SNL. He wanted to be a name brand and dating Taylor Swift. Incredible way for everyone to do that. So I think even if they are a little bit playing it up for the cameras, like they seem to like each other enough.
Speaker 4: You know, a plus to that publicist.
Speaker 2: I think it's like they it's it's been pointed out that they both date like they they're not each other's usual types. Sure she dates little British guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, Moley Lambert, one of the great profilers and thinkers on celebrity. We're so lucky to have you for this conversation. I did not know about the Travis Kelsey that the idea that Travis Kelcey was like on a make me Famous tour and even consider dating Megan thee Stallion for a while. Where is that, like Dumont or where's that coming from?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, basically, you know, yeah, sure, yeah. I mean people said there's somebody else he was trying to date. People said, basically he was looking to become a household name. He's got a podcast, as we all know with his brother. He's trying to become a sports personality who's more, you know, who's famous on top of being an athlete, so that when he's not in the NFL anymore. He can be like a famous sports personality who's on TV. That's why he hosted SNL because he, you know, wants people to think, Oh, he's funny for an athlete. He's kind of cool for an athlete. He's smart for a football player. Honestly, his podcast is pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, yeah, look, I haven't listened to it, called Jack, you simply must.
Speaker 2: I like to dip into athlete podcasts. I listened to Tom Brady's podcast ones because I just how I imagined it in my head was being Tom Brady being like Tom Brady, brain don't work so good, right, mouth work fine. But you know, he talked about you. He said stuff about football he kind of had. I was like, oh, you've got I guess I've never heard him talk. He just looks like such a dummy that I assumed he would sound like one.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelce is like, I'm cool for a football player.
Speaker 4: I'm not like the other players.
Speaker 2: He's not like the other players. He's funny. He was good on SNL also, but like it's definitely like, you know, there's managers and agents involved in this. That part's not made up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, right, right, yeah, because I mean, like, you know that publicists and stuff will be like, here's a menu of options to keep you in the news, which one would you like to do? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think her her first attempt to get back at the ex boyfriend, which was dating Maddy Healy from the nineteen seventy five like, didn't work and blew up in everybody's face kind of because he kept saying out of pocket things. Unclear how their relationship ended, either she dropped him because of the ice by stuff or he just disappeared because the heat got too hot. And then comes this opportunity to date a football player who is very famous and all American, and she's obsessed with looking like like she can keep a man that's like her main because look, because people that are she's never been in therapy famously, and I saw, you know, people that are her fans saying, oh, well, you know, she's broke, got out of this six year relationship. She should really take some time to work on herself before she gets in a serious relationship again. She should, like, you know, be with herself, be with see what she wants. And she doesn't do that.
Speaker 4: She doesn't find that she was like, she just conquers the world.
Speaker 2: She just needs a boyfriend because she needs everyone to know that she's like hot and desire ball and that's the way that she conveys it to the world, because she's like the most heteronormative person on earth. You know, She's like, no one will know I'm hot unless I'm dating a big hot football player.
Speaker 4: This big chunk of beef man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean I think she's like addicted to the idea of being in love to an extent that maybe it doesn't even really matter who the guy is, you know, which I think is a lot of people are just kind of like, well I want to be married, so who who's going to marry me?
Speaker 4: Right? I mean just this like with the whole obsession with the right on Taylor, It's like, really, I'm still trying to figure out, like what the fuck is going.
Speaker 2: That's what's funny, is like her fans are like, wow, you know, fairytale love. She never gives up on love, and now she and Travis are in love. Right wing people are like, she's a sucubust. She's an unmarried woman in her thirties and she's all used up in her eggs are die. That's what I saw from the right wing as being like she encourages abortions and he's mister vaccine and together they're leading people away from the light of Christ over to the dark side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the dark side of wokeism.
Speaker 2: And they're like and they're like, you guys, can't use this all American bullshit.
Speaker 4: That's our thing, right, I mean, a lot of the ink seems to be coming from this poll too recently came out that said eighteen percent of voters, not just Taylor Swift, fans of voters, said they would probably support whoever Taylor Swift supported, and then it also said that seventeen percent would be put off by a candidate that Swift supported. So like on Fox, you're like, well, that just cancels each other out, so we don't have to worry about this. We don't have to worry about this. But I don't, I mean whatever, that's there's like this really interesting fear and like I feel like this desperation about talking about her feels like twofold. Right. One is they're hell bent on winning by any means in November, So anything that could introduce any sort of wobble to their confidence is like fucking existential because they absolutely like you see all the fucking think tanks going all in on Project twenty twenty five and being ready to be like, yeah, let's just fucking flip the switch on the dark side like this November. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And she also used to stay out of it. That was like the thing was she used to not ever say anything about politics because allegedly her dad is like a Trump voter, you know, and she didn't want to stir the pot. And so then she got attacked from all sides when she wasn't saying anything where people are like, oh, it's because she's secretly Trump voter. It's because she is a Biden voter but doesn't want her Trump voter fans to know that because it'll affect album sales.
Speaker 4: But doesn't seem to have done anything. No, I mean I.
Speaker 2: Think you know she came out and said she capitulated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, yeah, she says as little as she possibly can for it not to be a thing. Yes, right, but you can't say nothing and it not be a thing.
Speaker 2: She knows a lot of her fans are these kind of like Christian Karen's too, where She's like, they don't need to know that I'm like an adult city girl who believes an abortion, because then they won't maybe buy my records. But I think they will think her records anyway. And I think she did say something a little bit pro choice and like all, maybe even a little bit pro Palestine.
Speaker 1: So do we think there's never been a like it's always seemed like very out of touch to me that the Democratic Party is. So I don't even know if it's a Democratic Party or if it's just the mainstream media that emphasizes like, well, the Democrats have Katie Perry like performing at their you know campaign event, so well, that's.
Speaker 2: Part of it, is the way that they're just completely putting everything on pop culture and being like it has always been like idiotic, like the Pokemon go to the polls like like, no, give us healthcare, give us fucking healthcare.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: The fact that they're like, no, we need to get a team of famous people to endorse this candidate because that's all anybody cares about. It feels very much like the you know, playlist politics, where it's just like, no, nobody cares what's on your playlist. Give us any actionable change that'll improve people's lives because everybody's fucking struggling and miserable. Yeah, which maybe is a good segue over to Elmo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean, like I think, just like the last thing, I think this is also just a perfect opportunity for the right wing media to not talk about all the l's Trump's been taking in court recently, because like they don't want to talk about the eighty three million dollar judgment that was like awarded to Egen Carroll. And now this week we're going to find out what what he's going to owe for all the fraudulent bs with the fucking Trump organization, and Leticia James is seeking three hundred and seventy million, So this dude could be close to a half billion dollars in the hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he might still shit goes be president, and they might, of course, and they might use that to be like, oh, they're coming for him because he's too powerful, you know, they're trying to take him down and now he's the underdog, which is like how he operates is convincing a bunch of privileged people that they're the underdog, right, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, he kind of his you know, if you think about it. You know, I've just just been he's a fighting with that. He's a fighter down but never out till the end. But yeah, I think again, it's just there's always like an aversion to talk about like whatever is happening with him in a negative sense. I feel like a lot of this Swift stuff, Like while a lot of people are like, oh, they're so fucking scared of Taylor Swift, I'm like they also don't want to talk about the news too. So this is like a good thing just to be like, you know, getting people on like an anti Swift thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it is a syop, but from the right.
Speaker 1: Yes, seriously, that would be very them to like be screaming about a syop that they are actually conducting. Yeah, as they're screaming about the siope, it's kind of their move. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about how everyone's doing.
Speaker 6: We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 4: We're back.
Speaker 1: And whoever's job it is to post harmless, inane comments and the voice of a three year old muppet updated Elmo's Twitter page with the simple message.
Speaker 4: Elmo was just checking in, how's everybody doing? Killing it that sucked, but you know, uh, and then the response was just people are struggling. I mean it was here's some good good bits, but yeah, they're they're you know, people made it a bit to trauma dump on Elmo. But I think I think that I think the hurt was coming from a real place. Yeah. I like how this author, Honey abdoor Rikiev, was like Elmo. Each day the abyss we stare into grows a unique one or one that was previously unfathomable in nature. Our inevitable doom, which once accelerated in years or months, now accelerates in hours, even minutes. However, I did have a good grapefruit earlier. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: Shout out, honey, great writer.
Speaker 4: Ye need it. We need a good grapefruit too every now and then.
Speaker 2: You know, look, if Elmo didn't want to know, shouldn't have asked?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah right, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: That also is like unique, uniquely dystopian. It's like, yeah, everybody, what we really need is like therapy, free therapy for everybody after going through COVID.
Speaker 4: Yeah, still haven't dealt with that omni.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's clearly they were like just got to get through to like after that, and now we're out on the other side and it's definitely things are bad and getting worse all the time, and instead of a therapist, they're giving us Elmo, Elmo, Elmo once in a while.
Speaker 4: If anybody has existential dread.
Speaker 3: Okay, just take me.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, man, you know that. I thought you're fucking three and a half or whatever fucking old you are.
Speaker 5: Omo is ageless. Elmo is an eternal being of thanks and darkness. Elmo knows not the pain of death. Almo will be here before Alma's Alma the alpha an omega.
Speaker 2: Elmo has seen cities on fire, Rain, the clouds of Mars, a wash in Rain.
Speaker 5: I've baked in the ashes of human beings.
Speaker 4: Since anyway, Yeah, kind of opened a dark one with that one, Alma.
Speaker 2: I was there when christ met the Devil.
Speaker 1: Sesame Street did direct people to sesame dot org slash mental Health after they were like, hey, yeah, thanks you checking and reminder from us to pause and take a mindful moment to focus on how we're feeling for emotional well being resources and more. Here's a here's a link.
Speaker 2: And do you think getting hugged by big bird could help me heal?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Unfortunately big Bird was tiny for two weeks in case you needed the hug while Elma was asking how you were doing, you would have killed him if you hugged that only. Yeah. There was a kafkaesque nightmare unfolding over on Big Bird's account, where he'd been regularly posting about how he randomly shrunk to the side size of an insect and his big no longer.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's fucking me up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw a dad and his kid have a conversation. I was just eaveshopping next to me at the Raman spot. This dad and his daughter were talking about who would win in a fight between Big Bird and Elmo.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, wow, I mean is it a question? Feel like, Yeah, they're both very gentle.
Speaker 2: The daughter was like, don't count Elmo out. He fights dirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could see that. Yeah, but a big bird was just big bird will fuck you up.
Speaker 2: The dad was like, have you ever seen a goose run?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a big bird.
Speaker 1: A big bird has talons and is probably weighs. How many pounds do you think big bird weighs? The birds have hollow bones, but he he's more in the ostrich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but think of like she was like, what if Elmo's like down there like be you know, knocking his knee caps out.
Speaker 4: That's I think, Okay, that's that's how like, that's how smaller people like to think that they'd would happen.
Speaker 2: That is like that is me Molly did any horse? Yeah, thinking maybe a short person could win a fight against a gigantic person.
Speaker 4: I always think about that because my uncle used to always say some shit because he like used to read like he was really into like martial arts. He's like, you want to take so many pounds of pressure or like hyper extent someone's knee, you know what I mean, just kick if their stand on that standing leg, just go for that first, just try and take out their mobility type shoit just kind of shudn't even say to me. And I think maybe Elmo could try something like that. But at the end of the day, I think big Bird is stepping into the ring at around six hundred and twenty pounds.
Speaker 2: YEA, don't think Alma has like a shive.
Speaker 4: I mean, are we thinking that there's weapons involved or are we just looking like because now we're rejecting all these interesting like violent fantasies.
Speaker 2: I assume That's what she meant by Almo fights dirty, is that Elma would not adhere to the code of fists only.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, or or wings on you for motherfucker?
Speaker 2: Oh that you thought you would get Elmo lacking? No, you just won the wet t.
Speaker 4: Shirt can't What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You? Look at you, look at you, look at you, fucking bozo triangle.
Speaker 2: Damn. If somebody told me I won the wet t shirt contest and then they shot me and that was what they meant, I was just I would laugh laugh my dad. Yeah, it was clever, got very funny. That's wet shirt like you got me? Yeah, sorry, that's what you meant. I thought we were gonna have wet T shirt.
Speaker 4: Well, my shirt is black. I don't know if that will help for the wet teacher come no, no, no, no, no, not that kind. But yeah, I don't Yeah, I guess it's so funny. How I'm really thinking about this. I don't know why I want Big Bird to triumph over. What's their ages? That would also help?
Speaker 2: They're both like mentally too.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Big Bird is canonically the mind of a six year old. Elmo is canonically three and a half thank you. So that's why I think like my kids.
Speaker 4: Were terrible athletes at three and a half. I've got to say they sucked at karate.
Speaker 1: It didn't stop me from putting them in various tournaments and betting a lot of money on them, and I took a bath. But yeah, three and a half, I feel like, is not going to have all, you know, the coordination to defeat a six year old who also happens to be a seven foot tall bird or I guess eight foot tall, eight foot teah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think it's I'm sorry, I think it's a wrap for you. Elmo. I hate to say that.
Speaker 2: Some one's got to do a parody of Bigfoot, the Nicki Minas song about big Bird.
Speaker 1: Now, oh shit, yeah, she's where are you at the internet.
Speaker 2: He's like six foot, I call him big Bird, Elmo lying on your mama's grave.
Speaker 4: You're like, whoa, That's what I think.
Speaker 2: Also, I think Elma could trash talk. Yeah, I think Elma could make you cry. Elma could say something so fucked up You're like.
Speaker 4: I mean he just made fucking half a Twitter cry just like innocent. That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alma was like big Bird, do you think your parents left you?
Speaker 3: Why did they abandon you?
Speaker 4: Then? Wait, big bird, how do you know your family?
Speaker 5: If you came from an egg, that's right, loser, you have no idea where the fuck you came from.
Speaker 2: Remember when Alma came for Rocco and was like, oh, like Rocco, Yeah, I'm thinking Rocco a stupid bitch.
Speaker 4: And then everybody was like it was an Almo all day. Man, fuck Rocco.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Almos like, don't don't count out Elmo that gang.
Speaker 4: Let us know. Please, just I would like to get to an actual logical decision conclusion on this of who would win in a fight. Let's say that the fight isn't nounced, that it has to just be hand to hand combat, but we if trickery happens, it happens. But I'm just I would like to see just everybody's opinion on this, because I've never been so like, I don't know. My mind. My mind's fucking racing right.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so glad I brought this because I've been thinking about it since I heard it, and I didn't want to tell these people I was eavesdropping on them, but I did want to like get in there and be like, look, you're both making some good points.
Speaker 4: Okay, but for you, sir, have you you haven't punched?
Speaker 2: And I was like, maybe having a kid is fun if you just get to argue about things you would talk about on a podcast, like who would win in a fight between alone big bird over the She won, she won the argument. She was like, no, you're cooked. I do think if you got Yeah, she was like, shut the fuck up, Dad, You're not a kid. You don't know what you don't know it about this this life. I do think if you got, if you could get bigger to fall over, it could be a rap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, correct, let us and then what he would just be claw his face out?
Speaker 1: Don't Birds that are like stand like that, like usually have talents like the category raptor, Like he's a dinosaur. Is a dinosaur?
Speaker 4: Yeah, big words of dinasts.
Speaker 2: So we don't know what the fuck elment is.
Speaker 4: But we also don't know what's under those feet, you know what I mean? There might be retractable talents.
Speaker 2: What's under almost furry could have a titanium skeleton. That's Adam Jeffery has got the flames in the background, like that's right. Oh that's Almo looking you in the eye as you're dying.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, yeah, hits you. That yoga isn't almost dada jazz musician.
Speaker 2: Well we all know about jazz musicians.
Speaker 4: No, that's not right.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Molly Lambert, such a pleasure having you. This could end up being we could record five podcasts on this subject.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, next time I'll come back. We can do a bracket of who would win in all the different Sasha My Street battles, because it has been on my mind since.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then again, if you bring in the Muppet Show people, it's then you know, then Miss Piggy knows martial arts.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: You can find me at Molly Underscore Lambert on Instagram. You can find me at Molly Lambert World on TikTok. I'm on Twitter at Molly Lambert, but I'm not really tweeting and you will hear me soon again. On a podcast, Jenna World, The Jenna Jamison General World, Jenna Jamison Vivid Video, and The Valley. Yeah, an expansive podcast about the history of the pornography business in the San Fernando Valley and a lot of other stuff. Coming soon, coming sometimes right sometime.
Speaker 4: And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been enjoying True Detective Night Country. I wanted to yeh rep for Night Country. I think it is fun and great and everyone knows. I like True Detective Season two a lot. It's like season two of The Wire. It's different, and that's fine. I just think Jodie Foster is like a playing a kind of piece of shit. Detective is amazing and the whole show is great. The other the other Detective partner great. Love having something to curl up with on Sunday nights and it makes me feel so cozy that I'm not in Alaska.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh man, seen, and I've now hit the threshold that I have to now watch it. It's been too many people being like, you gotta check it out.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's a little cozy Sunday night show.
Speaker 4: You're just like it's great. Ooh A polar Bear. I like that. That's my other favorite show lost. Okay, I like this. That's what I heard everybody's talking about. And it's like, okay, you got me now.
Speaker 2: He's a polar like things that take plate in a last Also like being in Alaska mentally because it does make me be like, Damn, I am warm right right, Wow, I'm so warm right now.
Speaker 4: It's amazing with this this thin T shirt on, I'm wear at.
Speaker 2: A tank top and it's January. Incredible were flip flops yesterday?
Speaker 1: Oh Miles, where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, find me on the at base platforms, at Miles of Gray, pretty much all of them. And yeah, find me and Jack on our basketball podcast Miles and Jack on Mad Boosties. You could also find Sofia, Alexandra and I on our ninety Day Fiance podcast. For twenty Day Fiance, I like two tweets, actually one is from Heather and Campbell at Heather Campbell tweeted comedians complaining about cancel culture and quote comedy censorship should try doing stand up. Try doing their stand up set from the ninth Try doing a stand up set from the nineteen twenties and see how terribly those jokes land and realize that comedy evolves and so can they. And then this other one because it really intersects with the story we just talked about at Chris Evangelista at see Evangelista four one three uh said this trivia from Muppets Most Wanted is burned into my brain and it's an excerpt from a little factoid apparently from when Danny trey Hoe was on Muppets Most Wanted. It goes quote Danny trey Hooe's mother passed away as he was filming his last scenes in this movie. As he was finishing his scenes so he could fly back to Los Angeles, California for the funeral, the cash and crew offered their condolences and sympathies to him. Trey Ho, known for his tough guy rolls and demeanor, shrugged off the sympathies. When Steve Whittmeyer offered his condolences in character as Kermit the Frog, trey Hoe broke down crying. So that's wild. Yeah, just also a wild, wild move by the Kermit. Yeah, to be like, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, sorry, trey Hoo's crying because he's like, that's not Jim Hanson, bitch, you're not, No, you're not.
Speaker 4: It had only been Jim or Frank Oz like get the fuck away. Yeah, I'm not crying. You're crying because I'm gonna kill you, Oh shit, Dane.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien tweet I've been enjoying.
Speaker 4: Moe Moeler tweeted.
Speaker 1: If you die on Everest, they leave your body there and you just become a part of the scenery. The same thing happens if you die in a Dollar General.
Speaker 4: Which is just a fact I didn't know.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist, at ze Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook vanpage and a website, Daily zeitgeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnote notes where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 4: Yes, Actually, because we were talking about zips and double cups and the gentrification of lean, just want to bring it back to one of the original people who made it really fashionable to abuse. You know, prescription cops syrup and that's Juicy j. And this track is called a Zip and a Double Cup and it has everything you need, has just weird cuts and also the fantastic lex Luger drop damn son, where'd you find this? So right out to this one zip and a double cup. Bye Jucy Jack.
Speaker 1: All right, we will link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily Zeitkee is the production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all then.
Speaker 4: Bye bye bye