Speaker 1: Big bang it is.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing, I be on Okay, so let me ask you bring you big big Facts.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot Com.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tramp Music Museum's Big Bank DJ screen, Baby J.
Speaker 1: It's time for another edition of Big Facts.
Speaker 4: And of course today we are welcoming in the one and only school y to Big Facts. Long time coming, long time coming. Welcome school and welcome welcome to Big Facts.
Speaker 5: Cut it out.
Speaker 1: What took you so long to pull up on your partners?
Speaker 6: Man right? Get it right? Man ready, you got to get it right.
Speaker 1: Pull it's Mica up to make sure we can hear school today. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Get ready to get it, get the top.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, so you're ready in the proper, proper spaces.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right.
Speaker 4: So what for for the people man like that don't know where do we start?
Speaker 1: Where do we start? Let him know what time it is with school, matter fact.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact. Take us back to Seter whirred again. Oh my god, Yes, come on, let's get it.
Speaker 1: Jay.
Speaker 6: J know me and J been on me for a minute. Yeah, that's a long time. A minute, it's a long time. Let's see, rich kids started out eighth grade really and I met Caleb and he was.
Speaker 7: Taking me to all the high school ship and I was still in middle school. So I'm watching him in the neighborhood. I just wanted, I slicked, just wanted to be with them. Boy how they wore like they like I moved really like it was just in high school. They don't pull up to the hood and it's it's old Firebird, blue moupucks. I always got cleaner clothes in the club, polo everything shot at Charles Sammon.
Speaker 5: And Kate bit Man shot out to play for president, shot played.
Speaker 6: And when I got to ninth grade, you know, I made sure that.
Speaker 7: I went to do it with them, just you know, hang in the hallways, same way.
Speaker 6: That was my thought process with the rig kid. Now.
Speaker 7: So when we got the ninth grade and we had been trying music, out went k rab basement and I tried to do the same thing.
Speaker 6: I just because there was always in my head when I was a.
Speaker 5: Child, whenever when you got like the blue fro Hawk.
Speaker 7: No, I ain't do that until it was two rich kids. So so I had to I had to make it through high school dealing with daddy, Grandmama, Mama. Daddy don't really want to let me do my thing until I finished school. So you know, I'm fortunate. I'm sneaking out at night on my line for me, I'm going to show Jay picked me up from grandma house, like sneaking out the door. You hear me, Like I got pillows and ship on sofa like like in me getting cut show Real Fair is viauwers four hours away, you know, so you know what showtime is, like twelve o'clock, eleven o'clock at least. Uh so I ain't getting home back two three overnight.
Speaker 6: I gotta go to school that morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And then I used to ask that, you know, even with going to girls house, I had to sneak, sneak out, you know, go spend the night.
Speaker 5: Uh h real casting over right here.
Speaker 7: And after that, all the people caught on us, you know, and really was bigger than what we thought we were. I was bigger than what I thought I was. I didn't know the talking potential I had back then. Just just being honest, I just you know, just start going for know, just singing a little hard, you know, because I always kind of like wanted.
Speaker 6: To be a singer like the group, like.
Speaker 8: That spot like.
Speaker 7: On the stage, that one person or that one mic might got a guitar on me or something like. I just always pictured that for me, you know, so I just always to add that into just my my thing, like my my music, and that kind of became my thing, you know, like my fans, the people, they kind of put that on me, like and I didn't understand what they were saying back then, like what I'm saying, like it kind of was over my head that I had that type of potential in power back then, Like you how.
Speaker 1: Did Rich Kids go from being that group to a duo? And like where are y'all at with each other now?
Speaker 6: Everybody cool?
Speaker 7: We still do a risk KI reunions and you know, no problem between the cool, No no individual problem.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: I guess it.
Speaker 7: Was keep it real, man, I ain't signed no papers you haveah me, and so like I just keep it all real. I ain't signed no paper. So that stopped the deal, you feel me?
Speaker 6: And then after that, you know, like I'm saying, I will watch it and I want.
Speaker 5: To be like.
Speaker 6: That was that was like my friend for real?
Speaker 7: He put me in rich kid, you know, so of course it stayed me and him, you know, after, but it was I guess it was when the deal didn't go through.
Speaker 8: Everybody, you know why you ain't signed the paper.
Speaker 6: It wasn't right.
Speaker 7: My dad, ye the bench, by the grace of God, you know, like I wasn't old enough to go do it on my own. Yeah, everybody had what I'm saying, exelp me and you know, I thank God that you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh but yeah, that was kind of like I guess why it was a breakup, but it it seemed like.
Speaker 6: Everybody already had they they solo like.
Speaker 7: Red took like, oh yeah, I can wait for that boom, you know, because like as soon as I like two days later, this is no.
Speaker 6: Bullshit, Like two days later, uh uh. John Jones name Jose.
Speaker 7: Then Sean was already pushing the Fifth Street ship like while we were rapping up, because we all was together, like so his Southside police view, you know, we was in. Yeah, so he went straight that John went Jose, you know what I'm saying. So it was working for everybody being capable. We said we're gonna stick it out. We kept the rich kid and I ain't going went about four more four five more years, you know. And actually when that breakup happened, it wasn't no breakup. Cal actually asked me why we was in l A.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, it was in l A.
Speaker 7: I think it was rolling out some and Cayler asked me, what do you think about going solo over? And I just went just behind you one.
Speaker 6: And it was, you know it.
Speaker 7: I couldn't believe. He asked me that you know what I'm saying so and I was, that's just like you said.
Speaker 6: Real.
Speaker 8: But you had been hearing that. Y'all had been hearing at me like school. You got it on your own. You had been hearing that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna get go like dozens of street street niggas, a niggas money or label whatever, you know, trying to get me by myself while I was, you know, with.
Speaker 6: Them it was a man yeah, you know, like uh it was a couple of cases man club ship man.
Speaker 1: Uh wow.
Speaker 6: I was with k t them man. You know, a lot of ship go down, a lot of people. I'm trying to have me and they, you know, But no, I always wanted to make.
Speaker 4: The right to see you missed the days when when y'all was just sucking up figure crucihoot, that is what just go fuck it up?
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, to tell you the truth, bro, I feel like I had a little more confidence than I do now then, bro, Like because it was the way I look at.
Speaker 6: Myself back then.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about literally like on screen, like look at my old video, the way I got on stage.
Speaker 6: Bro, not the meaning like don't give a fuck this motherfucker.
Speaker 7: None of they don't get on stage up the same way like they sposed to go do what they.
Speaker 6: Doing and they doing it.
Speaker 7: So like I feel like I had more confident back then, just on the on the music part, I mean on the performing part, like just knowing what on you know, it kind of looked like I knew without doing, like I knew what I had going on, you know, but I know I.
Speaker 10: Did just you know, yeah, because you like you weren't trying to do it, yeah, and what it was like doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just doing this ship.
Speaker 7: And then you know, like me, I'm a little different. I'm scared of I'm skilled a small crowd because I guess because I was spoiled into the game, Like our first little shows was Birthday bad.
Speaker 6: So like.
Speaker 7: I'm afraid of like I kind of like all up in front of a small crowd inside yeah, like I don't know, like like I'm saying now starting to rap something, but if it's live, I'm coming out there like I.
Speaker 11: Just said it still like yeah, like yeah, I supposed to go, And I feel like I would just spoiled too much because I'd be expecting that every time you hear.
Speaker 6: A little like that, you know, so you just do supposed to get all the way else through.
Speaker 8: What kind of I know, y'all even saying trends like.
Speaker 7: Man me, I put my hand up for the singing and rather man on this end of it, on this end of the map.
Speaker 6: Two people before you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what it is.
Speaker 6: That's it for sure, that's it.
Speaker 8: That's it when you came this ship switch.
Speaker 5: So like do you do you do you.
Speaker 12: Have like one of those like every time you hear a nigga that sounds like you do you have one of those?
Speaker 5: Like all these niggas are my son's moments.
Speaker 6: I mean, I have those moments, but come on, this is big tha. I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I have those moments, but they're rare, Like I don't know, I'm too humble.
Speaker 6: I guess and I think I need to break that.
Speaker 1: But it's but you do agree.
Speaker 6: I do agree that niggas.
Speaker 1: You do agree.
Speaker 6: Niggas owe me overly, niggas owe me.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's just get that clear.
Speaker 7: But I don't. I'm not one of them. That's just I don't feel like that's cool to if one of them. People like I need to get on my ship and get the right there because because basically, like this.
Speaker 6: Games down fate and stupid, like.
Speaker 10: Every time you step on the record though still you're stepping on them.
Speaker 8: This classic they got damn that y'all.
Speaker 6: Just try with boot class.
Speaker 8: Classic like sleep in Jail.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I try to come and you know, set the record every time I come, get on something, you know, leave a stamp, do that for sure.
Speaker 4: I feel like you still though, I mean, I don't know how you're writing for other people that we do know and don't know about.
Speaker 7: Uh uh. I just feel like it we ain't gonna I have people people have written for me before, but they don't.
Speaker 6: Like I don't all music. Most of my music.
Speaker 7: This is probably like you can count on your hands songs like the people don't.
Speaker 6: Wrote for me, but I really write on some music, just me. We have a tune in my head here crazy.
Speaker 12: So like, what's your what's your creative process? Like when you're in the process of creating, Like what do you need to have? What kind of vibe do you have to be in? Like what kind of space do you like to create in? All that kind of shit to make those hits.
Speaker 7: I got tell you that you I got different ones because it's like I could be just you know, I'm just happy, just.
Speaker 6: Chilling.
Speaker 7: I'm like on some just made some money, happiness to go in. Uh, A different type of music might come out of that from when like opposed to when I'm angry something just happened and I've been saying.
Speaker 6: On it for two three days, go to the studio and.
Speaker 7: Ben and that's one of them pain songs that y'all you give what I'm saying. So it's I have different process, but it's all comes from me visionally seeing things or just feeling certain ways in real life.
Speaker 4: Okay, if if somebody asked you the question, I mean, who you think the hardest from the era, who you think like the hardest group is? Maybe outside of rich kids, you have shot boys, def franchise, you have different groups.
Speaker 1: So outside of rich kids.
Speaker 6: Wait your name, outside of you just.
Speaker 4: Named what depo the hardest?
Speaker 1: Who was the one that inspired you to who was the You feel.
Speaker 6: Like you can't make me pick between DM B and D That's fair, Yes, you.
Speaker 7: Can't do this little all them boys shot, that's fair. You know, that's fair from attempt to baring home. I don't know, you know, so I can't. I could never pick between them. I got you, that's fair. They always you know, but it is you know, uh.
Speaker 1: Like when you sitting there looking at I just can't even part. Like the rock stars them, they they.
Speaker 7: Kind of they kind of set the record like on some like you can go further than what you think you can go, Like from right here on the West.
Speaker 6: You can go somewhere.
Speaker 7: They really showed, they really showed a lot of people that like when they did what they did, a lot of people didn't go that far.
Speaker 6: They quick how they did.
Speaker 7: They think it was like that song just that was That's probably the first time I seen that. I've seen a couple more artists do that same thing like this Shoot.
Speaker 8: They were like it was a hit every week west Side Poor Valley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's a Baker like niggas.
Speaker 8: Niggas make a song just to play.
Speaker 7: Say jey play and if they that's when you know, like in Atlanta, what you got.
Speaker 6: That's when you know.
Speaker 8: What you got.
Speaker 7: When if Crucial, that's a hard crowd to play, bro, That's.
Speaker 10: That's when I made that song. I said, I'm finna do something and go play it Crucial. I gotta have their song, got a song for the and c they were with it.
Speaker 6: So it's it's crazy, bro. Thank he is a hard place to just break you up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to break their music in the city internet.
Speaker 7: Nowadays nowadays in there like you just cause me, I just start hearing about people like after I probably hear a song or song, somebody might be sitting in their car playing a song. So and then somebody I just put two and two together. Somebody might say the name of y'all heard that, Oh they're gonna be what that was and how they be flying out now and all.
Speaker 12: But you know another place to like these kids, the kids, not the kids, like the kids are like controlling what's hot and what's not. I don't know if it's just in Atlanta, because just like that's how I got turned on the anti Like my niece and nephew they like seven eight years old, but they singing murder bitch like you know what I'm saying, like on some crazy ship, and he's taking over the internet too hard, too hard, he's too hard.
Speaker 6: I know, bro wrong nothing.
Speaker 4: So somebody and I think we talked a little bit about this before. Man, if somebody was like, man, they feel like school is underrated and hadn't got his flowers and the proper props and all that ship, Like what would you what would be your response to if your fans say that or somebody say that to school.
Speaker 6: That I haven't received him.
Speaker 7: Telling the truth, then go again, you know, like they're sending him then Like I'm just like just complaining, but I ain't. I know, so I don't be tripping. Man, I know they know too that they haven't given my flowers or really just act like they know what I'm capable of at that, like they know who I am. Like I'm saying, it's as soon as I get in the door, the same niggas that just turned their back on me, I'm gonna be like it took you so long I wait on you.
Speaker 6: That's how I feel like the.
Speaker 7: Game man, Yeah, took you so long, brother, you could have been put your hand back.
Speaker 6: Here and pulled me up the wall.
Speaker 7: But it's just you know, if another don't nobody feel like I was feeling when I was coming up about them?
Speaker 6: You know how I was going because basically, bro everybody I did musically with Big, However you want to put it bigger than me.
Speaker 7: Everyone to put it, uh, ain't nobody just you know, just try to.
Speaker 6: Look you up, little broke.
Speaker 7: You know I be looking for that, but I ain't like that. You think you think I can't be here naive forever. You think what I'm trying to say drop this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think the perception might be like you got this ship.
Speaker 8: I know you got that ship.
Speaker 1: Niggas look at.
Speaker 6: You on both sides to like R and B. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't like like challenge myself or with this producer sort Taylor sounding different. Wanna do R and B music, And you know I'm gonna keep this this rap ship going. Honestly, don't think nobody can the pin ain't on.
Speaker 10: I take you they said anything else about.
Speaker 1: When I get Big?
Speaker 4: I would say, you think it's just the perception, maybe like your own boss, like ain't nobody kind of you know what I'm trying to come to just sign you up on the day. Like, man, we feel like school to get it on his own way, you get it. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I feel like a certain amount of a certain amount of people feel like.
Speaker 6: That too, Uh, that they feel like I'm already that because I get that all the time.
Speaker 5: Like what you mean, bro?
Speaker 13: When you when you make it, you you that's.
Speaker 8: How you be in the studio in every day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I pull every day even if I don't work, but I'm in there every day. I try to do something like every week I got somewhere's music.
Speaker 8: Though, But you said, you said, really that you've been dropping? Why you ain't even dropping?
Speaker 6: I couldn't even tell you.
Speaker 1: What the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 7: Drop the music? It's all do drop the music if it was me, man, if it was all me.
Speaker 12: So basically, you're saying that somebody is holding you up from dropping music, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the process. I guess it's a process for dropping.
Speaker 5: Who what you mean, who who's holding you up from dropping the music?
Speaker 14: Sound Cloud?
Speaker 1: I guess that's what we're saying.
Speaker 6: Like, I guess you could do that but I don't know.
Speaker 8: I guess you're thinking, I'm gonna tell you what you're doing.
Speaker 10: Like you just said about the big crowd, you're thinking your rollout gotta be a certain way.
Speaker 7: You think drop the music. Okay, you know what I'm saying. I take, but I don't feel like that though. I feel like how he feels like this ship can be put out every soundclouds.
Speaker 8: But drop this ship. But you you had to know your niggas fucked up, even artists.
Speaker 10: The artist that's you know what I'm saying, Like niggas, you're doing some other ship with your voice, and you know what I'm just saying, like the whole ship, that ship turned into how music sounds now all over the world with you, nigga.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't know that it ain't from the city.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You know all the surround the cities because they know the circuit. They know that's.
Speaker 8: Not do some troubles because you gotta know what you got this every time you call, you call hard. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, you got However it comes what's the hold up? You don't ask you that you want to hold up on the under.
Speaker 6: The basically probably. I guess it, like it's the label.
Speaker 7: I guess you know, they take their time put put stuff out, and it got I guess you gotta go through a process something.
Speaker 1: But in the means, okay, you for sure you ship.
Speaker 6: That's me in the meantime, what we're doing.
Speaker 8: Like that was.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 7: He ain't trouble for We don't want the people start asking for they so tired of me teasing them on Instagram.
Speaker 6: Bro, I don't even want to keep saying, don't come in.
Speaker 7: Bro, listen, Bro, don't post nothing else but you dropped, dropped last months, nothing else, Bro, I don't want to see that. I'm hearing them type of comment, some type of them like playing women not playing like when are you dropping?
Speaker 8: But mm hmm sleeping John.
Speaker 4: Sleeping job that you want to did different like just in your career, like a different, a different.
Speaker 1: Though decision.
Speaker 7: Not sounding no maids. Never sounded no maids, Like why not now time that I did? Like never sound amazing. Probably would never do that if I had a chance.
Speaker 1: And why is that?
Speaker 6: Because it feels like uh.
Speaker 7: Ka streams on you like somebody got my strings on puppet. I don't know if it don't feel like you control no more?
Speaker 10: So do you think that would be got damn like kind of like because when the beginning, it wasn't even about the money, wasn't about now, it was just like That's that's why you're saying you've seen more what you said earlier.
Speaker 8: You seem more confidence.
Speaker 10: Then because it's like it was less stress and less ship to think about outside of what you're doing.
Speaker 6: This ship, Yeah, definitely was definitely war.
Speaker 8: So what what what did the you gotta do to get the fund back in this shit?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 8: What you think?
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna say I lost the fun, but.
Speaker 4: Right, Josh Drop dropped this.
Speaker 8: Ship with me.
Speaker 7: I think it's it's, uh, it's seeing me a little more like, you know, presenting me a little more video, whether it's videos in in person or just uh popular guests. And sometimes people want to see other people fucking with you too, see if you showing progress.
Speaker 6: Some people want to see progress.
Speaker 7: Some people want to see here somebody else fucking to Some people want to see if you fucking with yourself. Yeah, it's yeah, all that ship being balanced one and you feeling the whole totally different way in the midst of you know, you just want to jump.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: So you're gonna reach out to some niggas trying to get some niggas to jump on some records.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, did you did?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 6: Did? You did?
Speaker 8: Let do it and let it be the at you, Bro, what's up?
Speaker 6: I need to get that listen. I don't. I'm scared of rejection, man, So.
Speaker 8: You can't listen.
Speaker 6: Time to ask you when they want you to scare.
Speaker 7: Regition And I asked them more than once, more than twice, more than three times.
Speaker 8: But it could have just not been time. I'm gonna keep asking to you to say no, don't.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna get him.
Speaker 8: I feelish say no.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I ain't get he asked as say no nigga.
Speaker 6: Bro, I still got this wan fuck right here? Yeah you hear me, nigga. I don't my nigga. I won't nigga.
Speaker 7: I want seventy five thousand four little bird. But they asked you to get on whatever, Like, hey man, boy, that's crazy different. Sha get weeks and it ain't a matter of having the money.
Speaker 6: And it's just like damn bro, how.
Speaker 8: Could yeah who black?
Speaker 5: How dare you?
Speaker 8: People don't do that.
Speaker 14: Hell.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Saying, like like I'm a lame.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel a play. People don't try. They like, why.
Speaker 10: Listen, Why make a nigga feel like, gosh, you're crazy?
Speaker 6: Hell you so cool?
Speaker 10: See the niggas be trying to work no budget, nigga don't know another nig situation. So the nigga feel like, Okay, you got this going on. I tell the boy got you know what I'm saying, that's the one you mean? But why you're working that one on me?
Speaker 6: On me? You know what I'm saying, Why are you working out on me? I ain't never hit you with the boy. Give me a little somewhere put him off. You want me to do it for you, I don't hit that.
Speaker 7: Wow, you know so like I don't know, man, I don't know. I just always felt isolated for a wow.
Speaker 6: Man, I don't know. People forget what.
Speaker 8: You gotta look at ship. You gotta look at everything in the in the way of a format a blessing.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 8: Maybe you're not meant you may may be meant to be right here by yourself dropping.
Speaker 5: Yeah that I nigga got to.
Speaker 8: Look at it, bro. At the end of the day, all right, y'all, nigga.
Speaker 10: God might be making y'all fuck nigga like that, So I'm finishing on the hell am I busy?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 10: At the end of the day, you already nigga, They already been trying to pull y'all give me that from the from when it was four six niggas to one to two niggas to you and everybody saying.
Speaker 8: Shall going right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she.
Speaker 1: Dropped this ship?
Speaker 14: What it is?
Speaker 8: Tell them about drop me and drop my musical?
Speaker 6: Dropped me boy, that the one on own.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like dronk my musical, drop me. That's just what it what it is because I gotta keep going. I can't. I can't let you hold me up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's exactly what.
Speaker 8: Got this shmoke too. You little hear some of that ship.
Speaker 6: For whatever I got ship?
Speaker 8: Who you said, what produce you've been working with?
Speaker 6: Sure Taylor? Uh, that's that's the one I said.
Speaker 5: I got you in your R and B bad, my R and B.
Speaker 7: Bad, challenging myself, challenging my voice, trying to you know, just see the extent.
Speaker 6: Can go got me? My dad friend? Sound good?
Speaker 1: I shot the music you still be like you on the video games.
Speaker 7: All yeah, I be on PC. We'll be gaming. Got our own little world. Shot shot light of shot mar uh, shotlight of RP. So I'll be kind of including that with my music to a couple of dudes from there, a couple.
Speaker 6: Of my friends. Uh, they do artwork.
Speaker 7: I had one of them, you know, kind of clue trying to include kind of like both of the world. I had one of them make us make the cover for one of the singles I'm about to drop, and I got a video coming out for it.
Speaker 6: It's called I've Been Missing.
Speaker 7: And I kind of been trying to make my song titles like a missing, like til this album come out and.
Speaker 6: Get the time.
Speaker 7: So it's one of this next single and the videos come out supposed to be called I've Been Missing, and I kind of like just talking about how happened sleeping guns like you make you look.
Speaker 8: Like just little R and B like that, like.
Speaker 7: My dad ain't sag like a motherfucker. Uh, I'm talking about Brian McKnight type ship in person type ship like real voice like funeral.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I kind of like just got that from him and just.
Speaker 7: Watching all types of videos and your music, you know, just period my uncle saying too.
Speaker 8: Who your favorite?
Speaker 6: That's all the time. Oh that's hard, that's hard too.
Speaker 7: But I'm finding out ship now, like finding out music now that that I kind of like heard when I was little, and them I'm really knowing what the song say now, Oh yeah, figuring out you know, like I'm still you know, figuring out music. And so I be liking ship like a needle baker bro yeah, freak to day well over your house saying that I need to make one of these like three hundred sixty five things.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 7: It just me, you know, So it's different. It ain't even just no no man, no woman, It's it's.
Speaker 6: Just the music. Yeah, it's music I can say I want. Like some times probably it was like this seventies, eighties, sixties music. I kind of kind of still like that.
Speaker 8: So let me say, you did really got that?
Speaker 6: Hear what they saying, like, damn yes, certain song like then.
Speaker 5: What she was saying then what he was talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about what we was talking about the treads? Do you feel like you were y'all did y'all start the skinny ship?
Speaker 7: I feel like I mean not, no, no, like that was back in the day about like brought Yeah, I feel like we did.
Speaker 6: I feel like we.
Speaker 7: Did because this is in the miss I like truths though we did that too. We did that too, Like I think like it was the the when the turn, like when it when the trend turned, Like True Religion was like that, oh seven eight, when we were when we started, when I got with Rick kids, like when we started. So like I'm telling you, I'm saying clean the clothes like that's me seeing them with true religion rock and Republic and clean clothes came got from the clean like dozens on like.
Speaker 6: Make Jean like like this ship I.
Speaker 7: Want, well I always it's so crazy, Like I kind of feel like I brought back the little flood at bottom of the bell Bottom ship too, you know, because I always back then I wanted to cut all the way over your team.
Speaker 6: You're just showing in front of your team. That was just that was like Ben looking like little Wayne.
Speaker 8: That was me.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 7: That was always my like shoty, it is been my I since I started rapping, like Little Wayne. I used to love the way the Chip rap, you know.
Speaker 11: Little boy like to show shoutow with fat and he was from the ship on me but.
Speaker 6: Wayge so me and my clothes, I just every time on.
Speaker 7: However, he was on a picture in the video he was staying, whatever, I need to have them clothes.
Speaker 6: I look like that my pants.
Speaker 7: So we ball forward from them time when we were wearing the big bagg of Pan and the big true holding on while we were from to Skinners and Wayne kind of did the same thing at the same time, because if you remember, like Wayne on Big Pan with Chucks and ship like Big playing with f one. I actually redid color for Carter two for a song, a single off of the album.
Speaker 6: O A Wayne, I feel like on that two O six So sim chatting can't tell me. So the bash, Yeah, don't push ups on every.
Speaker 7: Video soon as I have on stage like all types of ship like I'm doing Wayne for yeh, I go. But basically, manager, just try rank awareness to bro. I'm still that new, I'm still here. I ain't lost a dad of it like period, I think.
Speaker 8: But I think niggas know that though.
Speaker 6: I do too. Some people some people scared. So I feel like some people.
Speaker 7: Scared of what I can but come or what I can do.
Speaker 8: Or position's gonna be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if I get that chance and if they got something to do with they ain't feel that type ship. That's how I feel. That's how you feel.
Speaker 5: So you feel like a lot of these niggas be like cop blocking.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, throughout the years like that.
Speaker 8: But that's the name of the game.
Speaker 6: Though I'm saying't noting happen. It ain't. I don't just feel like it done happen like nigga, But.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, like, that's the name of the game. Bro.
Speaker 10: When the nigga would do that, motherfucker gonna try their bestess make you unbelieve in yourself when you that I know Havender stand next to that.
Speaker 8: That why niggas got it all the neck.
Speaker 10: Nigga feel like I know I gotta standing, especially if I got a little some of it from him.
Speaker 5: I got at you.
Speaker 8: Now you're gonna show these folks that you can do you better than I'm doing.
Speaker 7: You, right, Ain't know why if one person that, yeah, I gotta give it, like one person propare real life.
Speaker 6: That made it alway through that type ship.
Speaker 7: And up there with all the just doing his thing at the time, and he had like his start and shouted do an interview and tell them folks, Oh yeah, I have to put that school in there. Membah shout to do an interview like you know he was just he would be before he went and went to jail, like shout to do an interview and tell them like that's all around the world and probably Australian interviews and everything. Like I got to put that school in there. Every time I when I when I do my thing, you know, I might just wrap, they will ask him how his creative process, and like, don't nobody to do that, just that small little thing, you know, like that ship means a lot to me.
Speaker 6: No ship like that, like that mean lot. Ain't nobody ever did that? You know what I mean? You all know who all out did music with? Shouted Me and him.
Speaker 7: We meet at Roland, Miami and rain more fulkers man him talking and ring, try to come back down and motherfucker.
Speaker 8: And four days when we get back walk in the studio.
Speaker 1: Oh I got said.
Speaker 6: We just started going in the crew, the whole crew. You don't know he love you. He loved you, swear up like the whole cool surround me and walking the boy.
Speaker 7: You just don't know he love you, bro, he can't believe here, bro, And this ain't no trying like I'm talking about like you know what I'm saying, Like that's some real nigship because he could have he could have never said that in his life, like he died everybody else doing like he could have heard it.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 2: He got a look at this ship for what it is. But niggas didn't like that. Like so niggas he got to go. They move And I'm telling you how, But the best way to fight that ship is that music. Yes, that's the best. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When you had the Luci verse, what.
Speaker 4: They're gonna say, Schooling verse, it don't sound good what gonna say he's saying.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: This song right now, I feel like it's so powerful that I can pull one of those eight ball and m J g onefus like like soon as Lucy get I feel like soon as Lucy get out, I could do the video to that song. That song is so old and it's still gonna do. Yes, that was crazy, like that song never got a video shot to.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That ship really yeah, fight that ship with music.
Speaker 10: You said you you're based saying, Bro, I remember you'll be saying that kind of like y'all really know.
Speaker 5: Who, like it's schooling, like I don't remember.
Speaker 6: Myself basically yeah, but I don't know if I you fan that, But nigga needed me.
Speaker 8: Just won't you.
Speaker 10: But you can't speak you from other people though I had learned that from can't you can't expect you niggas to be how you would be.
Speaker 8: I had.
Speaker 6: My dad job that I had learned that from nobody else, like nobody gonna do nothing.
Speaker 5: Like you around to be heartbroken every time I had to break that.
Speaker 8: Damn hard.
Speaker 10: Outside of the city with whoever music you listened to, Like what's the ship you listened to?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, I like the like I'm fucking around with the Detroit sounds.
Speaker 7: Uh, remember my buddies for a minute's fure. A lot of niggas from De Truck and a lot of niggs from De Truck was fucking with my music already when they started, like you know, coming down here.
Speaker 6: I was surprised with that too, like because these Detruck niggas right, you know, so I ain't really gonna I ain't really gonna say that either, like this, you know, like got my ship going on already.
Speaker 7: I have truck nigga. He is so yeah, niggas fun with a niggas that ship. I'll be grateful for that type of ship, Like I know what nigga is and telling niggas you know what nigga is, like you ain't trying to kick No who who you said the nigga gonna kick that?
Speaker 1: What who you said?
Speaker 6: School?
Speaker 8: Stop school, school all that? Stop playing?
Speaker 6: All right, you nigga bitch. I don't have a couple, nigga. You know I don't be.
Speaker 5: Don't know, man, I would present a problem you know you want.
Speaker 15: To be.
Speaker 6: But I ain't. Yeah, but I ain't on that now Like I ain't, I ain't really just not nobody who can no, no, not nobody who can make under see it right?
Speaker 7: Clean up, man, I ain't clean enough.
Speaker 5: Quit trying to clean it up.
Speaker 8: It is what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, but that ain't. That ain't the reason man, that nigga hold nuts on me.
Speaker 1: You'll be surprised it is.
Speaker 6: That's the thing.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm past that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 6: Going for the reason. I don't be on no rant, I don't be with nobody. I don't just go on this wall and trolling. Niggave matter the ship? Man, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: I just want to do music.
Speaker 6: Bro, I just want I just want to make you. But I just want to get to what I feel like I was supposed to be. It's I can show me how you really.
Speaker 7: Use this game to help another person, one female child, whatever, how you use this game for real and and don't like take ranted, just use.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I feel like I can show show people how it really work, how it's supposed to go.
Speaker 1: What's the ship you think you'll do differently as you are? Send and get that? Like, what's the ship you think you'll do differently for other niggas?
Speaker 6: Give them a chance, Give them a chance. It's all. Give them a chance. You're like, it's all it take you.
Speaker 1: You got it, you got it, so but just keeping it.
Speaker 4: It's gonna come a point where if if the narrative is people won't give you a chance, you have to make your own chance.
Speaker 8: Take it. That's what come down everybody. It takes me in So matter how you look at it.
Speaker 6: That's how it.
Speaker 1: Because we can also go back to the saying that ain't nobody gonna get your ship.
Speaker 10: Nobody ship, no, nah, but but it should be hard to look at it like that, you knowing what your heart so then they put your heart in it.
Speaker 8: But this ain't no ship. You can't put your you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's what it is like.
Speaker 14: I know it.
Speaker 8: No matter how big I would have got, all have kept it the same way I kept it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So now it's like, damn, who.
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: Exactly how it is, boy, that's exactly how it is. I know how I would have kept it. I don't see nobody doing that that I kept everywhere.
Speaker 5: You probably never will. Honestly. I had to learn that ship.
Speaker 7: Too, right, And that's what put me in is perspective, just like you're saying, I just need to do me, like you're saying to yes, I just need to do me. It's gonna show these folks yourself. Maybe it's like he said, it's like, it's not meant for me to be an alliance with nobody on my way up, you know, period, I don't know. I do feel like everything happen for a reason. I got a plan, plan, you know.
Speaker 6: Uhl scot is ups.
Speaker 10: And down, but.
Speaker 6: God made like stairs an elevator for food like us.
Speaker 10: You feel me, man, this ship, this ship, this ship real at the end of the day. Man, it's like, don't nobody even want to hear your story? If a niggas say, like you just got some ship off thrill you came out, Niggas want to hear what you went through and how you know what I'm saying, this moment, that moment you last moment, he'd be like, Okay, yeah, I can do it because that nigga wants inspiration off of another nigga story. But that's how life is set up though, Like you name a nigga that ain't went through. Nick just got somewhere. You ain't getting nowhere, didn't even go through like.
Speaker 6: To have the store.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you go through no type of tussle, no type of struggle like of any kind.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's like your story, ain't that exciting? Like you know what I'm saying, Like niggas, certain niggas is just built to be. Like I said, you never know what which way God pulling you. Okay, they might it might be needed. Goddamn, just get on this ship like this exactly. You know what I'm saying. I need a God damn come just hit my folks who fuck with me. If it's a mean and folks fuck with me, they gonna get me the goddamn team.
Speaker 8: That's just how I go. I'm gonna get any folks who fuck with me, fucking fuck up with you know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like I don't know because at the end of the day, like I just knew, I just knew I couldn't just be a rapper.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: A song, but I can't be no rapper because I don't like he said. I don't like the crowd that she get me anxiety. God damn can't give you out. Damn you got to get deuces and this, and I don't talk to a nigga being really lane funk that ship label. I don't deal with that ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Then, like you say, this ship create a lane for.
Speaker 14: You, you go.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying. Okay, you'n seeing the smoke weed and talked to school.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Record we dropping every week, We dropping more than rappers exactly exactly we dropped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm.
Speaker 8: Saying, like, come on, man, take say anything else.
Speaker 4: When I got big, so we say funk everything before the day, like, what's what's the plan moving for? What's the next music, what's the next project, what's the what's the plan moving for? For your fans that's looking at you.
Speaker 16: Now, Like all right, first off, I appreciate the hell out of them, all of the people you're talking about, your fans, support us, whatever, And the plan is.
Speaker 6: Progression of consistency, dropping back to back.
Speaker 7: It you know, happened, but it's not so much gonna be an if normal because I'm kind of like trying to push the button to be so I can stand firm onment, like let's keep going. It's because I kind.
Speaker 6: Of like got a history of pausing. Yeah yeah, and I feel like they're kind of like tainted with my chances going where I was going.
Speaker 7: But why the polices, situations, different situations I feel happened throughout my life.
Speaker 10: And the real so could some of the niggas that you feel like, don't like beholding uts really you feel like schooling bullshit.
Speaker 8: I ain't trying to do this ship.
Speaker 6: A lot of people probably feel like that because I ain't drup. I feel like that.
Speaker 7: I feel like a lot of people might feel like, what do you think you ain't dropping nothing. I want to hear some of your nigga ship nigga tripping like and I kind of feel it because I ain't dropped.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what I'm saying that what I'm saying it just put the music out a nigga, see like, whoever, Like, bro, you never know how this ship go, bro. One thing about a nigga don't want to God damn take a nigga from hell to hell.
Speaker 8: Nigga, wanta got them and see you like this is your clone?
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 10: That's just how this ship go, bro, like cause niggas don't want to miss out on no moments.
Speaker 8: One thing about these nigga Now you see got there? Okay, school is going up, boy, let's get it in.
Speaker 1: That's just how this ship goes the game.
Speaker 6: And it's so crazy because that wasn't how I was when were coming up. I wasn't on the wait who yeah, like who what what's the wave? Right now?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 6: Let go do a song with them? K Like K went on it. We went on it.
Speaker 1: You know. It was a different city there too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was and it was like whatever we did with the whoever we did music with as rich kids, you.
Speaker 7: Know, like that's you know they kind of like with y'all, Yeah, you get in you know, there wasn't no, it won't never no ship like.
Speaker 17: Hey, we need to go whatever until we got with the labels. That was when y'all need to chase the wave. And that's the thing you get on this these people right here, you get on their little way check off from it's a plan.
Speaker 6: But that wasn't never.
Speaker 7: How we will they kind of yeah, and then I can't. So it's like, you know, I'm still figuring out what it is, how it's supposed to go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't say I.
Speaker 10: Know it all.
Speaker 5: Let's a little blood burnout.
Speaker 6: Dude, where you uh what the kind? What's the car?
Speaker 8: Gott school? Didn't up think about acting this?
Speaker 6: Ship? Yeah, moves and ship all the time.
Speaker 1: What are you waiting on?
Speaker 8: You never try to handle? No?
Speaker 6: Well, I probably ain't got the opportunity yet, but I definitely want to try.
Speaker 5: Then we just have Then we just say that you have to take opportunities.
Speaker 18: Yes, I did a couple of you uh movies like um hmmm, I don't know what a collum what ship it's like at the end of the day.
Speaker 19: But uh, and now hold you up with you? You've been a stuck out the stars. Look at ass boy, the ed you in the club. Start go, start straight up?
Speaker 6: If you do hel thought about acting for sure?
Speaker 8: Like what kind of role you think you'll play me?
Speaker 6: I won't play me one time? Just first, I think I can have a movie.
Speaker 5: I can see him being like a like a church nigga.
Speaker 1: Shut up, you know, like you know how like shut up?
Speaker 5: It's something about me.
Speaker 12: He could be like one of them church niggas that like grew up singing in the church and then he evolved into like a like a rock star, like you know, one of those unholy or unsavory type of like artists, you know what I'm saying, Like like.
Speaker 5: The Chloe movie that this case heart beats ship.
Speaker 6: Like that horrible man, like a horror mo or thriller.
Speaker 5: What then would you do in a horror movie?
Speaker 6: Whatever? Whatever, whatever bullshit. I'm just on a regular.
Speaker 5: Would you be like the monster, like one of the niggas that got ate?
Speaker 6: I can't wait to play a monster.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to What kind of monster would you play?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It would be like a creature or like a chainsaw nigga.
Speaker 6: Or hard I get on Avengers, they make me something one of the characters.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we're gonna manifest that Avengers.
Speaker 6: We gotther it than that, Like I want to be a vampire anyway.
Speaker 10: So you real, like any of your songs, just in any of your song, like you can make it like a mini move into a like video.
Speaker 5: What if you remain thriller?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would do that.
Speaker 7: I mean I have a song called thriller before already though when I first my person.
Speaker 6: That was kind of that was kind of hot. Remember, but I didn't do it. I didn't do it too.
Speaker 1: It's never too late. Never relationship.
Speaker 8: Like when if you're about to get marritate.
Speaker 5: No, no, so is there like a school girl?
Speaker 6: You got somebody I love. I got somebody I love for sure. We ain't kinna get married like that.
Speaker 5: And you know that's what's up.
Speaker 8: Okay, you got a kid?
Speaker 7: No kid, that's a plus. I think that's a plus. Like in America, that's about you. Yeah, twenty eight, you.
Speaker 6: Know, I mean people think I'm thirty or oh I don't know, like I'm talking. I so many people like, bro, do you.
Speaker 8: Know you still you've been outside?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, since you were like eleven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been here any baby, Yeah, Like that's what it is.
Speaker 8: A kid.
Speaker 6: A baby ship will pick me up from school.
Speaker 5: SHI tell you, oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 8: Been going for you grow.
Speaker 6: I had a little child that ain't gonna live.
Speaker 1: Man, that's nice.
Speaker 6: Teens, life is all bad.
Speaker 5: Hell no, drop, you gotta drop.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 8: He come dropped by four five videos off of drop again.
Speaker 7: They drop drop drop like that on my own for real, Like the next project is sb's world. You know what I mean to this little dinosaurs ship because I feel like, you know, like dinosaurs they stink, and I feel like I don't I don't make nobody like me no more m children even different now children, so like can't say, like like feel like you don't getting another meat and it ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Geting meat, so for real, get out of here, man.
Speaker 6: I think I honestly feel like, oh my breed, I'm showing.
Speaker 5: You yo, this is crazy.
Speaker 6: Really the last of my breed.
Speaker 7: So you know, I just look at it like that my kind type ship. So the dumb so h hmm. And that's a that was kind of like sleeping giant came from down so.
Speaker 6: Leap print what.
Speaker 1: Seem talking.
Speaker 6: Said it wasn't time to wake up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's dropped this ship?
Speaker 8: The back back back back?
Speaker 4: You talked about like, you know, just just the camaraderie with like maybe artists kind of like not showing you the love this should. But is there is is there somebody that does like hit you in the dem or call you a ton of time like that you consider.
Speaker 6: Like a friend, Like, yeah, I don't have enemies, but I'm just saying somebody so like all of them.
Speaker 7: Considered, you know, you feel me friends, but I do have know what you're saying, I do have certain people that you know, just hit me, h like even just check on me.
Speaker 3: And you feel like seven he loves you, so he's like a mellod A lot of everything going on and the worry.
Speaker 6: Might hit me like you're good, what you got going?
Speaker 5: Honorary?
Speaker 7: You hit me like I don't know what this ain't because I just didn't not I know us getting boom sort sort the baby loved me to death.
Speaker 10: Uh m hm.
Speaker 6: Kevin Durant Durant game, mm hmm. Listen, a lot of a lot of people fuck with me.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, whether people believe it or not, it's it's a lot of black intess and went on in my life.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of people that literally have come out of their mouths and said, don't.
Speaker 6: Fuck with that. Wow, don't fuck with that. I don't That's what I'm saying. I never figured that out. You got a lot of them.
Speaker 8: Why are you thinking of that? Though? Like what happened, Coulse, You could have did some ship on the way up that you don't remember what?
Speaker 19: Like?
Speaker 14: What what?
Speaker 8: What happened?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 6: I don't know?
Speaker 14: I got you think, thank god, you need to call this motherfucker new freezer.
Speaker 1: It's when you.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I don't know, bro.
Speaker 6: I always try to figure that ship out. Maybe it could be all the things you said today that that the reason that they I feel that. I don't know, Bro.
Speaker 1: Do you care?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 6: But I don't. I kept about my career.
Speaker 7: I care about me being the best actor, just having this little little bit of long Jeffrey that I have in the game just already.
Speaker 6: I still don't feel like I reached my food potus.
Speaker 8: Put the music out years old. Yeah, put the dude, got old kid, Well you ready to go around the world. That ship you got on your drum? Yes, put that ship out.
Speaker 6: That put this ship out. Last goal, Street Street, Let go street Man Street? Is that man? Hold me down for a minute. Man, I always been in my car.
Speaker 5: You feel what we're doing screen.
Speaker 1: What's something you say to the artists?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying to motivate them, like maybe some game or gym uh hm, you know, so they maybe can learn from some of your.
Speaker 6: Path mm hmmm, mm hmmm. I don't even know. I don't have to give advice because I don't like to give the wrong advice. But it's all of us.
Speaker 16: You're good sometimes all the time, yet alture good sometimes and it's it's tricky.
Speaker 7: It's business that's said, becomes the life. And get tricky, you know if you ain't paying attention to everything. And sometimes you can't pay attention to everything. But you gotta try, you know, you gotta try. But like we said, because I got a plan, So I would tell them all that and tell them that God just.
Speaker 6: Got a plan for you. Yeah, just you gotta believe in that. What's yall?
Speaker 8: What you feel like your focus need to be like right now in the moment.
Speaker 11: Like my need to be this, I need to do this, the rollout of this, this what's new for school, just the whole entire rollout.
Speaker 7: Of life changing me being different or dropping consistent like we said, stand it's on tasks, you know with me mm hm attention that has gotten tooking off me a lot of times too at the time of starting.
Speaker 6: If you want call it that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: That has been a problem too with me.
Speaker 7: You know, just on my journey, you know, a lot of things I let just sit in front of me, sitting my way, and I watched it unfold. I knew what's what's gonna happen. I still let it, you know, and I had to change from that, you know. But I guess we learned from all state nigga.
Speaker 8: You know, nigga don't stay relevant for that long, like but.
Speaker 7: You have That's what That's what That's what made me so great, Yeah, because it's reason I be getting to start thinking, you know, like I be looking at thinking about it like bro, like he's still you will talking to myself and then I just started thinking like but like just on some new ship, like who you know, I ain't dropping nobody of work in the last in two years, not last who you know, I ain't dropping nobody at work in two years and still got more shoulder. Get more shoulder to me, you get what I'm saying, just just talking about in the area. You feel me like niggas driver the nigga dropping you know. So if they have shows, you supposed to have a show for show I'm talking about, Like, I ain't dropped about that work.
Speaker 6: In two years. I gotta show every other week and books, so like it.
Speaker 7: Just I'm grateful for all that ship. You know, a lot of ship that could not be happening right, you know. So it ain't no just I'm gonna give up, bro, I'm sticking.
Speaker 8: Like y'all said, you think you but do you think you got damn like school. I'm waking up one hundred percent rapper.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't want to be none, but I ain't gonna lie to you. I don't. I don't feel like I'm gonna be.
Speaker 7: Anything else. But I don't feel like I'm gonna be the best and be like I am with this ship with the music purpose like this. Yeah, like I think I was twelve for this ship on this what like even with rich kids. Like in a way that ship was a jew at all, like before they figured out what it could become, you know, like what it was for what was Yeah, like it was it was. It was like a joke like but Caleb will tell you like on some real nigga ship like ship. You know what I'm saying, Like you know, Caleb getting money. He showed me how gamble get money, like you know whatever, I need to be doing this strict like like they put me down, like how you how you moved, How we moved? So I kind of like learned a little life and shouting and he'll still tell you to this day. You know what I'm saying, Like that ship ship and you know you love this ship a little broke like this ship like real little bro.
Speaker 6: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Ship like made the money though, like you know what I'm saying. So I like to make money too, but in reality, this is my dream you you know what I'm saying, So.
Speaker 8: Like this is all I got, That's all I do. You feel like that? Why you take this ship personal life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know, like hard, it's kind of hard to separate, Like how you feel about your passion and then you got damn look at the ship's business over here, like this ship is bus You.
Speaker 8: Can't look at it like that because you feel like this is my purpose, A right play with my purpose.
Speaker 6: Like shit, because it was like niggas get niggas getting paper. You feel me back India, So like we go to this show, but we and we missed it. More fulk shot at them coming back, get this ship going. I ain't got nothing going because I don't do that. You ain't. I'm around this ship all day. My whole life been been around.
Speaker 7: The ship trap like no matter what it is, they tapped me be mind ship my whole life just that ain't that ain't me? You see, I got my own weed strand my own weed company, my own cameras company and everything.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying like that wasn't like.
Speaker 7: My I ain't have no second thing, but I ain't have no bounce back or far back on type ship.
Speaker 6: Like so if I made this show, it was over with me. But y'all you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it was just different.
Speaker 7: So and that's how I kind of like figured out, like this is my passion. I don't even want to do nothing else. I ain't know if I didn't want to do nothing. It was a certain ship in my life. It's just I don't know, it might sound weird, it's just certain ship in my life.
Speaker 6: I did just to see if I could do it, just to see, like, oh, ship, I can do that.
Speaker 7: Like I'm saying weird as in like certain things, as in my hair, Like I started growing my hair just to see. Like every time I was little, so my my daddy like it when my mama, So it was my daddy making me get a hair cut every time.
Speaker 6: I keep them mother folks like how we just have a little app or whatever.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 6: So it was that was like a little goal for me, Like.
Speaker 7: I wondered if I could grow my I want if I really get long air health dread because I want longer boom.
Speaker 6: And that was like one of the things. Rapping, rapping and singing, that was one of the things.
Speaker 7: Went to k Red Studio in the basement and they just playing beats, and I sayd sh, I wonder.
Speaker 6: If I could really do the ship. I be thinking about the house and ship.
Speaker 7: I be doing like this Before that ship, people was coming knocking on my mama dough, can your son come in here and singing to me?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying around time like that Lord and Little Wayne shit style. O. Man, I'm singing that shit in the neighborhood. It's the lady folk. Without I wouldn't never That's how it show up. So so me just been through all it.
Speaker 7: Bird went to k Studio B part in the babment and I said that myself, like, ship, go try some ship.
Speaker 6: I already had verse had never let them hear what Sane already wrote. Listen. I wasn't playing back then.
Speaker 7: I was more excited kind of like because it was like I'm telling you I wanted to be with them, and I'm finally with them and we beenna wrap now. So you know, I just told myself like, shry do the little harm and ship I'll be doing and ship like I wasn't calling that harmony. I'm just saying now and nigga a song that wass up like that, bro, I couldn't believe that I did, you get know what I'm saying like just and it wasn't even just you know, just crazy, but it was unique.
Speaker 6: It was my voice.
Speaker 8: It was me, and that ship was like the first thing, like, yeah, what's up.
Speaker 7: Now, it's not It's not the first song I recorded. I recorded at the Bible Shop and ship a.
Speaker 6: Couple of times.
Speaker 7: Like I'm telling you people first been saying potentially in the niggas, so like, yes, that's the first song. You know what I'm talking about, like going to barber shop them times, I'm saying, the neighborhood ship niggas at the Bible shop. My boy be shot be on Bankhead and he used to part after you get your hair cut. But we've been going back, well even even.
Speaker 6: Yeah then uh, in the hood, I was recording like.
Speaker 8: With with with Gentry, it's about on them beats.
Speaker 7: Yeah, k rat that was that man killed them and we you know what I'm saying, like because that was he was already like a part of that family, like Krall already like the pool Patton ship, daddy know, like Bankhead told jam All this ship that we wore, told them every time I'm going out, like.
Speaker 5: We got out of punish Man and a Magical Bird.
Speaker 6: That many ship is basically so.
Speaker 8: When you did that, what the what them niggas looking like they hurt? Like y'all played it back.
Speaker 6: I was looking. I was looking more static than them because I don't know if y'all like it. Y'all just saying like I.
Speaker 7: Don't know because I'm like I'm saying I'm scheduled, but actual did it, and I think it sounds right.
Speaker 3: Man, hard hard, Yeah, I gotta keep on ver done, Like okay, get up ver done. What I've already got verse verse verse right out of side. What you're doing like that school boy, I mean bad. I had been wrote that.
Speaker 6: Mother wrote the motherfucker right off right in the house.
Speaker 7: I wrote like it was just That's why I said, if I go through something like it'd be different. I had different creative process like I was when I wrote I see the brain. Rich kids back like me and Kate and I had three vessels on me.
Speaker 6: I wrote there to my grandmama lived wrong, one bedroom apartment.
Speaker 7: I'm going that's why I'm sneaking out from the ship like that, like this was before it happened, like rich kids ain't no more.
Speaker 6: I'm still going to school like Boom.
Speaker 7: Kind of like we got like a slick black ball type ship on us like Boom, don't fuck with them?
Speaker 6: Board did loving it and.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, going down deal when he was right there on downtown and remember that you drop us out too.
Speaker 6: He he got down. We up there like and you know, like me. That was kind of like at that.
Speaker 7: Time, like I'm around everybody like Jay taking around everybody too, like.
Speaker 6: Y'all John versus out like God damn like boulevard we you know everybody like like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: When I was young, I had everybody know I was j kind of like you know what I'm saying, Like took me every area. It won no, it was no you know what I'm saying, guards on no area with me. So I don't been to every side of time. Got problem, no nigga from no side of time. I don't dislike no side of time. I've been on every side of town. That nigga fuck with me, you know what I'm saying. Uh damn used to take me. I don't had to drive j home boy. That police listen, police behind them. I ain't got a liquorized.
Speaker 6: I'm too young.
Speaker 7: Every day, Like we might not even go in the house, bro, like six in the moment, we ain't even in the house.
Speaker 6: We had the camera spot. She then not coming out of the motherfucker. Though I'm in the truck. I'm sitting in the truck. She all got it down the truck. So this one time she had a car. She like, I ain't gonna let a plane man. She like, I had to hear somebody. Your truck got a flank. Like the time they tied, they went on around the ship.
Speaker 7: But I guess I ain't leaveing on mark. She had little he said in wonder they want, But this time I can't, Like, I ain't gonna lie. I'm not gonna lie school. You're gonna have to drive. You're gonna have to drive. I've been driving them so jumping drives the brug police. I'm not for twenty minutes straight, My god, my all the way down Lee Street, all of them.
Speaker 5: And this was when I had the opposite ct E and KIK.
Speaker 1: It just gave me this safe.
Speaker 5: I don't know. We had a stay on the back of the truck.
Speaker 7: They turned off. They turned off like at the true urch is on acounting boy Ryan behind it like I'm just trying. I'm just driving straight, like.
Speaker 6: Doing everything right, bro.
Speaker 5: Because if they would have did anything, man, I would have went to jail for fucking shouting danger.
Speaker 1: Man. Boy, we had some days.
Speaker 5: Boy, God, that ship crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, Schooly dropped that ship man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the moral of this story.
Speaker 6: Yes, Schooly, you gotta drop, and you.
Speaker 1: Make a promise to your fear. You know, I'm playing about that.
Speaker 7: I'm going to drop and we're gonna stay consistent. That's about it, you know, like it's about the chance about to be different. It's a knowing improved Schooly skate. It's beef, you know, the original.
Speaker 6: Drop that ship.
Speaker 1: Schooly, appreciate you pulling up the streets exactly. It's a big fat no capt bitch
Speaker 8: M