Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King.
Speaker 2: I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell collect Him. Every episode, we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset. In addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well. We are back like we never Let listen Alexisla and I love you.
Speaker 1: I've seen in a few weeks. Baby, I missed you.
Speaker 3: I have missed you.
Speaker 1: I missed you too. Well.
Speaker 2: Congratulations because somebody got married recently.
Speaker 3: Yes, my son is hitched. He is hitched.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 4: It is such a gamut of emotions because it's like it's my firstborn and you expected to happen.
Speaker 3: You don't expect to happen at twenty.
Speaker 4: But they've been together since they were fifteen, so I helped to raise her for a quarter of her life. And it was just the most just the most magical day. I mean, I can't explain it any other way. And you can feel the love and they took time to break the bread together and do all of the Christian things. And the kicker to it is, my daughter in law wants to be an event planner.
Speaker 3: But she she was toying with the idea.
Speaker 4: And then after she did her wedding, like she did her wedding Carlos, we were not allowed to touch much the mom and I I know, so imagine Alexis who plans all kinds of parties and seeing they're going ooh, and I'm like, okay, take a deep breath, take a deep breath.
Speaker 3: But she had a war room at her mom's office. She took a whole room.
Speaker 4: She had stuff on the walls about what goes where, she had boxes lined up. She masterminded all of it. And so now it's like, okay, we're starting We're starting a party planning business because you're really good at this.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: I think it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be Billino Events Company. That's kind of the That's what she started her Instagram on. But I'm like, girl, you you're going to rock this world with what what you're going to college for.
Speaker 3: Forget that this is actually your gift.
Speaker 2: Listen not to encourage her speaking as a college dropout, I'm doing pretty well. So drop out, girl, drop out.
Speaker 3: How have you been, Carlos?
Speaker 1: Listen, I've been good.
Speaker 2: Everything's been fine, no complaint, just busy but grateful and thankful. Look, we haven't did a recapsins Beverly Hills, and we get to recap the twentyeth season of the show that started in all Alexis Jackson, The Real Housewives of Orange County. I must say I had a big smile on my face because as a producer, to celebrate a show, a reality show that has last sit for twenty seasons, it's such a great feat and I could not wait to recap this with you. Obviously, you are one of the iconic stars from that show as well. So before we recap, you know the specifics of this episode.
Speaker 1: How did it make you feel knowing that you are a part of history.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, gosh, I don't look at it. I don't really look at it like that. I just look at it like I'm so glad that Vicki's back.
Speaker 1: Beat.
Speaker 3: I never thought she should go, but okay, they did it. They brought back and brought it with her in with a bang.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's It's pretty cool though, And so Carlos as a producer, what what other shows have reality shows have made it twenty seasons, like Bachelorette isn't Bachelorette on?
Speaker 3: And they're like, oh right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, like like Survivor The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: But those are what we call in the business formats, right, oh.
Speaker 3: Because they're more about a game.
Speaker 2: Let's game and challenges and all of that stuff is not a docuseries, right, we call it in the business the reality shows like Real Housewives, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Those aren't considered docuseries.
Speaker 2: So the Real Housewives franchise is the only docuseries that has lasted this long, which is why it is something really amazing to celebrate and is such an amazing thing.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, Alexis.
Speaker 2: To have the woman who started it off, Vickon Gobeleson, come back and to see the episode open up with her in Mexico, I'm like, I know, that's my girl.
Speaker 1: Live your death like live your best life.
Speaker 3: It brought it off full circle, you know.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed seeing her come back in this way to where it's about the evolution where she started. You know, she's behind the gates, suburban mom and to me, one thing I love about Vicky and this is why I do get annoyed. And when I say annoyed, I mean in a very protective way. I get protectively annoyed when reality stars quit their jobs that they had for years and they become a housewife and they no longer have a job that they started off with because they're too busy trying to.
Speaker 1: Sit with the notion of I'm famous, which is fine, but keep your day job.
Speaker 2: And the fact that Vicki twenty years a part of this franchise, kept her day job, and to me, it's her day job that allowed her to retire, to enjoy being in Mexico, having a residence there, I think is super inspiring for reality starts.
Speaker 1: To see that.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because you rely on just the housewives or your reality show. Look at she lost it for two years, so she quit her day job.
Speaker 1: Longer than two years? Girl, how long?
Speaker 3: How many years are she off?
Speaker 1: Woo? She's Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Really, why would I know my friend.
Speaker 1: Her last housewife run?
Speaker 2: I want to get the Lizzie get the exact year for us, please her last season.
Speaker 3: I guess it's because she's.
Speaker 4: Just made some cameos a lot, like like the season I was on, season eighteen, she was on a couple of times with me, So I guess it's just the I feel like she's just she hasn't been completely quiet in the you know, year six.
Speaker 1: Thank you Spencer.
Speaker 2: Her last season as a full time housewife was season thirteen. She was a friend season fourteen, so full time seven years, friend of six.
Speaker 4: Years, and then she's just made cameos all the other years since then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like hearing the exact way, Yeah, yeah, okay, wow, girl, she didn't.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of.
Speaker 4: All, I mean, obviously we both run the same boat on that. I was just so happy to have her back on my screen. I text her too, and I was just like, I'm so excited you're coming back, and I'm just and then I was like, I can't wait to watch you tonight.
Speaker 3: Like I just I knew that she's just going to bring the fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she brought the fun back. And listen. She's with her man, Mike.
Speaker 2: And what I find to be so funny about her relationship is when she said he fills my emotional love tank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. And they've been together a while and she deserves that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm just happy for her.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for her because look when they were showing the flashbacks of her not so great at moments although you're asking me, honey, they were great of her freaking out her last reunion season thirteen, and she's like, get on my show and she slams the door.
Speaker 1: She had a very tough.
Speaker 2: Time when she got fired. She had a very tough time, and rightfully so she started the show. And I think she can look back and say, yes, did I develop a cocky attitude for sure? Like like like she absolutely did. But for me, there just like her, Meani Leaks, Teresa Judais, there's women who started their cities where they, to me, deserved to have a little cockiness, you know, like I never looked at it like it was unlikable. I looked at it like, you did start this, motherfucker. So I think you have everybody to just to talk your shit. So I'm happy that she is back. I'm happy she's in Mexico. I'm happy she has a new man, Mike, And I'm just really happy that Bicky is back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, me too, And she does it all like like I didn't even think her cockiness was really I wouldn't even phrase it cockiness. I just thought she's she's just got this spunk to her and it's like, move over world, like I'm here, I am, you know. And I think that's what she said to me.
Speaker 3: Your first line of me when she met me was welcome to my world, you know.
Speaker 4: So it's like I think she just has the us, the whole persona of that, and it just makes you laugh, like when you really know her heart and who she is and just laugh.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I I love her a great deal. So speaking of people, we love our friend. Tamra Judge is also back. She started the.
Speaker 2: Of her Housewives of Orange County season two. So in this scene is Heather, Gina and Tamera. Gina is engaged, So congratulations to Gina.
Speaker 1: Travis proposed to her.
Speaker 2: But what we learned in this scene, Alexis is the love is real, but the ring isn't.
Speaker 3: Ah, But I get it.
Speaker 4: I get why you did that if you didn't pick it like John and I picked up my ring together, you know. So he knew what I kind of wanted. We tried on several I just didn't know when it.
Speaker 3: Was gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But at that point, I'm like, oh, what's happening around the corner in the next six months, you know. But but like for Travis, he did it all on his own. So it's actually very smart to have your jeweler when you're speaking that kind of money on a rink, because you'll never get it back for the value you've spent on that diamond. Never, you will get a quarter of the price for that diamond, no matter how great the diamond is.
Speaker 3: Is like you get a quarter or a half price.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so he made a prototype so that he made sure she liked it, and then they could tweak anything. He made what he liked is what I'm gathering from it, and then if she wanted to tweak anything, the jeweler was ready to do it, and then they make the real one. I mean, I personally don't think any I think that is wisdom, to be honest, especially if you have a picky girl who you know, maybe knows what she wants and they didn't discuss it because he really wanted to surprise her.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm somebody that I'm not gonna say I'm frugal, Alexis I am very I'm very smart and wise when it comes to my money because I I don't spend frevously. I'm very much like is this something I need or something I want? And I definitely buy stuff that I want want, right, but it has to be within reason. And I agree with you when it comes to couples and listen especially and this is my opinion. If this is your second marriage, right, I think like who gives a fuck, Like like like what you did, Let's go ring shopping, let me pick it on myself, and let's not waste any time.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: For John and I, we had a problem because we both I've had three marriages and another engagement. He or two arriages in an engagement.
Speaker 4: He had an ex and another or an ex wife and an ex fiance. So we had like five different diamonds. We couldn't choose because we're not getting the same shape for this bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So we're like, okay, what was your first wife's ring? Okay, what was my first ring, what was my second ring?
Speaker 3: What was my third ring? My engagement? And then what was your engagement ring? And I'm like, we're not doing anything like that.
Speaker 4: So we had to, like we had about two different, you know, shapes we could choose from.
Speaker 1: That's very smart.
Speaker 2: So you guys wanted to make sure that the diamond was special to you guys and not something that you Okay, no recycled, hear.
Speaker 1: Honey, we ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: Gina and Camera get into a conversation based on what happened last year. Okay, So in this premiere, they're obviously referring to the awesomeness to me of last season in terms of all the drama and the craziness.
Speaker 1: You know, you and I both loved last season.
Speaker 2: So our girl Tamra was in the hot seat, and this season is kind of trickling over because Tamra was on Jeff Lewis's show and made some comments, how, you know, I realize these women aren't my friends, they don't want to be my friend, and I'm coming for them, which is a.
Speaker 1: Very tamor judge thing to say.
Speaker 2: So in Tamra's defense, she feels like the moment that reunion stopped taping, she's sitting there alone crying, and all the women leave her to take a group photo, and then they all went out to have dinner and she didn't go because rightfully, so she feels like, you ladies didn't even stay around to console me.
Speaker 1: Y'all smilingan photos. Why would I need to be there?
Speaker 2: And the part that I was like, huh is when it was revealed that Heather debro at that dinner post reunion, started the negative conversations about Tamera and us that dinner to really talk shit about her alleged friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, I didn't even pick that up.
Speaker 4: Really, I was more focused on the fact that Heather just goes well. I was more focused on me in that moment than you crying because I'm worried about the way I looked.
Speaker 3: I didn't even I guess, I guess that statement.
Speaker 1: You just made me right over my head.
Speaker 3: So yours at the dinner.
Speaker 4: At the dinner, Heathery talk about Tamra at that dinner, Yes, that's but.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing. Jennifer.
Speaker 2: By the way, by the way, by the fucking way.
Speaker 3: Jennifer got some muscles this season.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like, where did she Rocky? It's like, what's that Rocky song? The Rocky Balboa.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Okay, she went into the ring and she goes I'm coming out a different person. Now okay, I'm done taking crap from everybody.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, okay, and she looks amazing.
Speaker 1: I might add Jenny's bad bitch by the way. By the way, look at thirty second. Jen, if you're listening, because I know you are, all the OC girls listen to our episode. You know they do not All.
Speaker 5: You don't know, Alexis Janssen, all of your friends in the OC listen to this recap every week.
Speaker 3: Berney's she does not listen, so she loves us. She loves us, but she.
Speaker 1: She loves us and she listens anyway.
Speaker 2: All my point is this, Jin, you look fucking amazing. And you know I'm a I'm a gen fan this episode.
Speaker 1: Maybe love Gin anymore, but we'll get Don a second. But no, everybody was saying from Gin to Gina that yes.
Speaker 2: When the girls went out to have dinner post reunion taping, Heather led the charge and started saying negative things about.
Speaker 4: Camera, about how she compartmentalizes her. I wondered why I missed where that all happened. I was like, wow, Jin's really coming out in course about the compartmentalizing camera. But then I was like, I must have missed that scene last season or something, but you were Okay, You're right, it's all coming full circle now. It was when they went to dinner after the union that all that started, and Jen's just like, I'm ready to call it out. I'm not gonna sit back anymore and let everyone just talk behind everyone's back.
Speaker 3: Let's just get it all out in the surface and then we can. I like when Jen said, sometimes you have to go all go low.
Speaker 4: To get back out of or to get back out of it or something like that and make things move forward better. So it's true, get all the stuff, all the weeds out of the way to make the flower boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What also is true is Half of the Bro is no friend to Tamra. And I've been saying this for years, and Tamra, Judge, if you're listening, I'll repeat it again for the third straight season in a row.
Speaker 1: Half of the Bro is not your friend, Tamra.
Speaker 2: He of the Bro is the most inauthentic housewife on television.
Speaker 1: Her only friends are her family, Marlowe's.
Speaker 2: I've been saying this for years, and Carlos King is vindicated. Ha of the Bro only cares about her family, Josh all Men and the salesperson as sex.
Speaker 1: That's it. So the fact that here you are.
Speaker 2: You had a dinner post reunion taping, and you spent that dinner leading the charge and talking shit about your friend Tamra, where you said you put her in a box and what that box is, Tamar is the fact that this is how Heather views you. I keep my friends close, but I keep my enemies closer. She does not want the wrath of Tamra, and in Heather Debro's mind, she feels like, I would rather have Tamar as a fairwether friend bian an enemy, because we all know what happens when Tamar has an enemy.
Speaker 1: This is how Heather is thinking.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, Heather is so fake on camera where she wants to appear that, oh no, Tamarra.
Speaker 1: I do call you? While do you do you?
Speaker 2: Because all these ladies said, and they're not lying, that you spent that dinner talking the most shit about Tamra, only to call her the next day saying, hey, how are you? And to add insult to injury. As they're taping Ultimate Girl's Trip at the Quiet Woman, Tamra and Shanna get into it, which, by the way, we'll get into that reading a second, but the moment tamp the moment to head they excuse me, told Tamra in that scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean all the other.
Speaker 2: Women, meaning the other housewives from the other franchises, they were so disturbed by what they saw. They've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: These are housewives who threw drinks on each other. These are housewives who flip tables. These are housewives like head of the bro is so fake. And I'm telling you, Tamra, watch your back.
Speaker 4: Tamar called me after that whole how you know time that she filmed that whatever, and you know it was it was. She did not say one thing negative about it. She just said it went well. She did not sit there and think that.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if the other housewives talked about about her, but I don't think that they would have either.
Speaker 3: I really don't. I don't agree with that.
Speaker 4: But the thing, the one thing I wanted to ask you is Reno and Heather was giving her speech. I know I'm jumping to the end for a minute, but it relates to what we're talking about right now. But Heather was given her speech and says, we have.
Speaker 3: Some old friends some new friends.
Speaker 4: And when she said old, Tamra goes historical and Emily's like, why why is she throwing that that out there?
Speaker 3: What do you think historical friend means, Carlos.
Speaker 1: It means friendship based on.
Speaker 2: In the world of housewives, right, it means the seiority, the hierarchy, the alliance. Right, It's not friendship based on we're great old friends whose children grew up together, and we spend our weekend going to the park, and we spend our mornings having coffee gossiping like they're not real life friends. I'm telling you how the bro's only friend that she loves is Terry, her husband.
Speaker 1: That's it. And I listen, I know that you and Heather are.
Speaker 3: Friendly.
Speaker 4: I mean, I never know where I stand with Heather either, honestly, but I know I care about her because we have had some very deep talks. And I do think the TV show gets in the way of life. And it's hard to be it's hard to be really good friends with people who your job is to kind of throw under the bus and make good television with. I mean, that's the reality of it. It's it's kind of hard to be true deep friends. But I always, you know, for the whole time I was on the phone or when we were filming back in season eighteen and even before, years before, I would say, are you my TV friend or are you my real friend? I need to know because I can tell you know, I want to I want to be able to go, okay, I'm going to work with my work friend. Which is why I think a historical friend in Heather's mind is what she means, you're my TV friend. And so I would always say that, and I was like, I just want to know. I want to know how much can I trust you with information? How much are you? Are you my true friend? And so I don't know what was her answer, I mean, Heather, I think Heather probably said when I asked it, she probably said, well, Alexis, come on, look at what we've gone through, what we've talked about, and what you know.
Speaker 3: And then Tamra was just like, you're my true run you know. And Tamor's proven to me.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know she flugged up a couple times on certain episodes and stuff, but she's proven to me over the years that she's she's legitimately like she knows things that nobody else knows and has never thrown me under the bus for any of it, you know.
Speaker 2: And She's what I liked about what Tamar did because you and I talked about how I felt you were treated the last time you were a part of the show and what happened when I this is all me, I felt that the girls.
Speaker 1: Weren't there for you, who you consider your friend.
Speaker 2: But one thing I will appreciate and will always give tam or her props on she at least apologized to you, like she owned up to it and said I'm sorry and did not make any excuses for it. And that's why to me, listen, Tamra to me is not only a great reality star. I think the problem that she will always have when it comes to this particular franchise she's a part of, because the OC girls are different.
Speaker 1: I'll get to that later. I think.
Speaker 2: Where she struggles is, I was brought back to this show because you other women could not do your job well enough for it to be good. And I'm back and I'm trying to make sure that we all have a job. And I know that there's a fine line with being a bitch and being shady, But I think Tamor is sort of like, I'm not evil.
Speaker 1: For the sake of being evil, right, Does.
Speaker 3: That make sense one hundred percent?
Speaker 4: That I know that from the talks I've had with her about when I felt betrayed or a little bit hurt, you know, And and it is, You're exactly right. It's about someone has to be the one to go to the hard places, which is seems like it's going to be Jen this season, but like, right, and there's got to be someone that takes that role or it is going to be a do do do do and it won't Nobody's going to tune in and then everyone loses their job.
Speaker 3: So it is true, and I think that she does a very good job.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll see because obviously she's I mean, you could see how she reacted at the party. She's obviously trying to take a different approach to her life right now and be non confrontational.
Speaker 3: So we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 4: I mean, I kind of hope I see Tammy Sue come out a little bit this season, but I.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not watching the twentieth season to see Treason Migas take shots of Costa egos like that.
Speaker 1: It's fine, but I need to see.
Speaker 2: Tamra be the force multiplying villain that I invested in for all of these seasons.
Speaker 1: Wish to me get it back to the quiet woman.
Speaker 6: First of all, what what's in the water or the oysters or the hummus where the quiet woman is like the scene of the crimes plural?
Speaker 2: John and I.
Speaker 4: I've been going there for twenty years and never seen anything like that. And John and I go in there and we don't see that stuff. So I don't know what it is about certain women that get in there and get a little ruffle in their feather.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Put the poor quiet woman. I mean, hey, it gets some business. They're always busy. I mean, you can ever get a table in there.
Speaker 3: So I guess it works.
Speaker 4: But but I mean, gohly, I mean and sometimes you know, it's so funny now that you say that, John and I will missed like their art of choke or they have really good bread, you know, the pre bread, or like what are their meals? And I love their auhees appetizer, and so we're craving one of those, and we missed the energy of you know, our friends.
Speaker 3: There are the managers and the owner and everything.
Speaker 4: And then we'll be like, yeah, but do we really want to go there because that's so busy because it's just everyone always goes there now, you know, and it's like they really put them on the.
Speaker 3: Map, this Housewive show. So I don't know, it's just funny.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: So apparently Taylor, who I'm assuming they mean Taylor Armstrong. Yeah, they said, okay, so I want to hear your version of the story. So Tamra said that Taylor was stirring the pot and they were talking about Tamra's inability to move on. So there, Tamra and Shannon started to get into it. Tamra tells Shannon, you're a mess. You can't get a man, and you don't own a house. Shannon responds, you're the drunk and I guess from there beings went to ship.
Speaker 1: What is your verse of what happened, Alex, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, that's the that's the version that I think happened.
Speaker 4: I just think that I think the other housewives, if anything, all the other housewives from the other franchises, what I would believe is they probably are like, oh my gosh, this is supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be Ultimate Girls Trip.
Speaker 4: This is supposed to be fun, but yet the Housewives of OC are bleeding over, you know, their drama, their true dramas bleeding over into this event too. I probably think, I mean my mind when I heard all that happen. That's kind of what I think. It's like, Okay, the other housewives probably didn't want any of the OC drama at that, you know, right Housewives Trip? What is it called Girls Girls Treas? Yeah, so I I don't know, but that was pretty brutal what Tamara said. So I don't blame Shannon for not wanting to talk to Tamar right now. I think they need to sit and hash it out. But at the same time, what Tamar said is true. Should own a house, shouldn't have a man. I don't care who's who's the drunk. I mean they, I mean, we all drink a little alcohol, but like I go out with her a lot of times and there's no alcohol involved.
Speaker 3: So Tammer's not a drunk at any means.
Speaker 4: I'm just letting you know, like there's many and many of times that there's no alcohol. We just have iced tea or coffee or or you know, sparkling waters. So I'm gonna say that because I am around the girl more than just on a filming occasion.
Speaker 1: Because you guys actually have a real friendship.
Speaker 2: So speaking of real friendships, Emily and Jin, First of all, Emily looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Right job if you're listening to this or just audio only where reaction that grab my water. The reaction that alexis game was so hilarious.
Speaker 4: So I mean, alexis what, well, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: I think I don't think you're reading my reaction wrong.
Speaker 4: I do think she I don't want the raindrobes to think I was rolling my eyes or making I'm nodded my head.
Speaker 3: She does look amazing, But the only part.
Speaker 4: That kind of bothers me is she's playing it like Shane on something, and she only works out seven days a week and eats chicken. And I'm like, sorry, bitch, you've been doing that for two or three years, and now all of a sudden, you dropped twenty five pounds or thirty whatever it is. It's like, no, I'm sorry, it's like just own it. Like like when I got my boobs, I went down a couple hundred you know CC's I was seven hundred I'm down to four fifties down.
Speaker 3: I own my shit. You know, It's like, I'm not a hiding stuff. When I got my nose job, I did it on.
Speaker 4: National television as he pulled a mile of snot out of my head because I needed a sinus redo Like I don't know, I just don't. I can't take it when women don't just own it, period, I don't know, Curls. Am I right or am I wrong?
Speaker 1: You're liftid.
Speaker 3: I've heard from.
Speaker 4: Everyone else, and oh see that what she's on. People talk around here. Everyone knows your secrets can't be secrets for long when you live in Orange County and I worked for a cosmetic and like a little I'm doing a little like sidekick with a place that also knows some of her It's just like, oh my god, there's too much talk and and you just got to own it and come out proud owning it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm glad you said, well no, but.
Speaker 3: Maybe she will, Carlos, Let's give her the benefit of that. Maybe she's gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, but this is, first of all, I grab my water at the wrong time.
Speaker 2: Alexis Jansen, Okay, so this here.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: This is when the housewives have to remember the ship they said years ago, because I remember every fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Emily has admitted.
Speaker 2: In the past that she was on on Zimpic when it was sort of like everybody admitted it, like back in like.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty twenty one maybe two.
Speaker 3: I take that what I said, because then she always.
Speaker 2: Out, no, no, I'm agreeing with you, and I'm gonna tell you why no, no, no, you're.
Speaker 1: Right she admitted it like four years ago. Obviously she has gotten much.
Speaker 2: Thinner, right, So when she says in her interview in twenty twenty six, I work out seven days a week and I eat chicken, I'm like, let's not also forget that you're also on something ozembic, GPL shot something, right. So I thought it was weird that she conveniently left it out, because my thing is this, It's not like you stop using it and then all of a sudden you have lost a lot of more weight, bathe on being in full glam a Taylor Swift hairdoo, and then you have on your holo, your Lululemon and you're like, you're like this on the treadmill, right, and you mean to tell me in full glam at the local Planet Fitness that you lost all that way strictly off of grilled chicken and seven days a week, come on at in there and don't forget girls ozampic works.
Speaker 3: Well, why do you say that? I thought you're not on it?
Speaker 1: No, meaning that's what she should have said.
Speaker 4: Not me, Oh exactly. Oh yeah, because I asked you before. I was like, let's just call him out because you look too good, and you're like, no, I'm just vegan, and you know.
Speaker 3: Just about it, Like, because I guess here's the thing.
Speaker 4: In all of her other interviews and her other other seasons, you see her working out.
Speaker 3: That's her thing. She's just like, I work out hard and.
Speaker 4: She owns that, and I get that, but she's been doing that her whole time. I don't That's why I just couldn't buy the whole like chicken and working out. She's been working her at ARSAF for a long time, and I think she's probably been watching what she's eats a lot, a lot. But it's like, I don't know, I just I really want I just really want people to own it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I want, Okay, this is the thing.
Speaker 2: I love that we got a chance to see you go through your plastic surgery journey.
Speaker 1: We saw Tammer go through hers. I love that shit.
Speaker 2: When I'll say this, and I'm not gonna call out names, as I watched your premiere and you tell me you thought the same thing, and maybe you didn't.
Speaker 1: As somebody who.
Speaker 3: Does, I do not know where you're going right now?
Speaker 1: Oh god, Well, one thing I love about you, You're honest like me.
Speaker 2: Okay, as somebody who does not live in OC right, I haven't seen these women in a year on television. As I'm watching the season premiere, I said to myself, Wow, a lot of y'all got some work done.
Speaker 1: Looks great, looks good. It's not bad. But my god, a lot of y'all got some work done. I'm not gonna name names, but I.
Speaker 2: Will say it's one, two, three, three and a.
Speaker 1: Half that I said, Wow.
Speaker 3: What's the half for? You got a half nose job?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she looks like that side of her.
Speaker 2: What up? What up? Down?
Speaker 1: I'm sort of like, definitely botox.
Speaker 2: But is it great makeup or is it something else not a facelift?
Speaker 4: You can you can kind of tell as the season goes on, because sometimes it's just the good lighting or the good makeup job, and then then you see kind of the reality of it. So I think as a season goes on, you'll be able to perfect your three and a half. But can you please share it with me right now with that three and a half is or do you have to text me later? Because I'm not gonna let this go. So either you tell the rain drops now or I'm texting your hours after. Give me three and a half.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're not gonna.
Speaker 1: Own it, Okay, right, Okay, don't say anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, the first one's never going to own.
Speaker 1: Anything exactly exactly, Okay.
Speaker 3: I agree with the other two in behalf. I don't really know what you think.
Speaker 1: Rain Drops. Goodness the thing y'all know me. I'm a straight shooter.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say because I don't want no controversy over I never got any done.
Speaker 1: He's a liar, I don't know for a fact.
Speaker 2: I only say things that I think are factual, like Heathery being a fake friend. I cannot factually stay whether or not these ladies. I'm thinking if I got work done, but rain Johns let me on the comments. Who you think I'm talking about? But there's three and a half that I'm I'm like.
Speaker 4: Whoa, Well, I'm gonna be really honest with you. I got something done and you're gonna find out next week. I mean, I know you already know, but the listeners are all gonna know next week. So I am one that owns it if I do it, honey, and you are going to know everything. So if anybody else wants to do it, they can go jump on board. Because plastic surgeons on this planet, none of us should have issues. Okay, that's what they're here for. They're here a nip and tuck and that's what they're here. That's what OC's about. And that's you know, and yeah, plastic why us women look as good as we do?
Speaker 2: And do we think plastic surgeons are able to afford forty million dollar homes?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: About the comanan to ask that, because it's like I feel like, well, hear me out, so.
Speaker 2: Right, John, I'm talking about the allegation that Vicki made on her podcast with Christians Know about whether or not. By the way, I don't care if I hate Vicki, I buy her hilarious. So do Vicki says that she believes that the Bros got their money through inheritance, and she doesn't know any plastic surgeon that has a forty million dollar home or empire and is not like our He should go snarky. Well, maybe Heather in mey Oscar award winning films got them the money.
Speaker 1: So that's why I have two thoughts.
Speaker 4: First of all, Okay, you don't have to just inherit money when your parents die. Your parents can give you money all along the way and say here's two million to put on your first house. Now you flip that one, Now you make five money.
Speaker 3: There's ways you can do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's the first thing about You don't have to have a parent alive to get money from your parents.
Speaker 3: Thank you aka my children.
Speaker 4: So anyway, living in the now anyway. The other thing is for a doctor tell me if I'm stupid, Carlos, which I know you will anyway.
Speaker 3: But if if a doctor.
Speaker 4: Is making really good money and they invest it in other things, can't they to twenty million and.
Speaker 3: Forty million dollars home?
Speaker 4: It just want to be just from them going and sewing on some boobs. It can totally be like, Okay, I made a bunch of money this year, Let's go buy this property. No, so that, let's do that, you know, like invest money in other stocks and bonds and market you know, I don't know, so.
Speaker 3: I totally think it. Doctor.
Speaker 4: I would love to see where my my two plastic surgeons live and see how I'm gonna ask him next time I see him.
Speaker 1: No, you should.
Speaker 2: Now, the thing is this, and Terry de Bro's defense, he's a plastic surgeon in the state of California and not just stereotype.
Speaker 1: Right. California is one of the largest states.
Speaker 2: Of people who get plastic surgery, so it's plausible that obviously he's made a shitload of money from his job. But to your point, I'm pretty certain based on the circles he's in that he's also invested in lots of money. And look, look, did they also perhaps give money from their families? Okay, I don't think the inheritance. The thing that was weird about Heathery getting mad at that comment, I thought when I said I love you a like says, I thought the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there's so many nepo babies.
Speaker 2: You don't have to have a deceased parent to get an inheritance. When I look at someone like Heather Debrey's mother, which, by the fucking way, at eighty four years old, she looks amazing.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I love her style.
Speaker 4: But real quick, let me add this in before Terry de Bro also think about this, has done many other TV shows that he's made a fortune on too, So I don't I think that it doesn't matter how they got their money. They're obviously very intelligent, very successful people, no matter how they get it.
Speaker 3: So who cares? I don't, I just who cares?
Speaker 1: Yes, And thanks to our girl Lizzie or Lizzie note him.
Speaker 2: Terry did a podcast where he did stay how he invests his money, and I believe that the thing is this. I'm pretty sure that people that Terry operates on are people in circles of investments, whether it's their wives or the men themselves or vice versa, is just the world they in. That's why I find it to be so interesting in that comment. So when it came to Heather being mad at it, I'm like, Heather, there's other things they can say about you. I didn't think that was a disc and I don't think Vicky meant it as a disc I think Vicky. Look, Vicky loves to remind people that she makes her own money and she's proud of that, and I love that for her. So was it a little bit of snarky, Sure, but I don't think that's And somebody said to me, Carlo gets his money from an inheritance the large sum. I'd be like, thanks, bitch, because my parents did an amazing job working and setting me up for success too, right, so.
Speaker 4: Right, And I mean most wealthy people don't like just tell their kids you don't get anything.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: You want to try to help your kids as much as you can if you've got the means to do it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So I want to get into the Valentine's party. But before we begin to that, a new girl named Carmela was introduced to the show courtesy of Jan What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: I mean right now, as I've got two broken nails on this hand.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I have been so busy obviously with the wedding and stuff, so I know everyone's getting see that.
Speaker 3: But I heart her. I so far, it's only the first episode. I think she's going to bring something free.
Speaker 4: She has some good singers and is obviously not she just brings a whole different kind of feel.
Speaker 3: I don't know, what do you think.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I think the thing is this.
Speaker 2: One of the things that I find to be so interesting is the fact that she's a former play Boy playmate.
Speaker 4: Right, we're gonna mansion on you in the bunny House that Hugh Heffner's keep in mind.
Speaker 3: But she says she didn't have relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's one of the girl pretty.
Speaker 3: Girls prancing around all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not many women can say they've done that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So one of the things that I find to be interesting is that. But again, I think she's somebody who is so different than I'm intrigued by her. Yes, and that's what I like. Like she she's not your typical OC housewife in terms of visual and I find that to be something that I look forward to seeing. And she's a she gives me that she's she has a little kick in her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I love when I said she's she brings a different, like a difference to the crew.
Speaker 3: She's a little bit more, she's a little bit more tough.
Speaker 4: She seems a little tougher like like not so like some of the girls will kind of sugarcoat things here and there and do she just seems like she's bold and tough and just kind of stated as it is. So I really like her little dynamo zest that she's bringing right now on the first It's only.
Speaker 3: ABOD episode one, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: And you know what's also interesting, they introduced her on episode one, Carlos, most seasons they woul don't introduce the new girl to episode two after they've reconnected everyone with the past cast, then they bring the new girl in. But she was brought out on episode one, so I thought that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, and that's why for me, I'm like, she is somebody who I definitely think is going to be very interesting as a new housewive. So I'm really intrigued with her. Bickie decided to come to the party. She had assist removed, and before she got into the party, she has a braze. She's trying to put a bandage on it. Those are the funny moments that I do appreciate about the OC.
Speaker 4: See, she owns what she gets done. She's not She went on a facelift back on season like seven or six. She went on the TV show when we were filming and had just got a facelift, that she comes to this party and I'm like, VICKI, what are you doing here? You had your facelift four days ago or a week ago. And she was just like yeah whatever. She just owns it and doesn't care. She's just like here I am, this is me. And that's what I love about her. She's very authentic and her her just herself.
Speaker 3: So love her, love love love it.
Speaker 1: And I even thought it was funny to.
Speaker 2: See Shannon get into her dress outside, you know, like those are the funny moments that I think OC does well is playing, you know, into the tropes of the comedy. So Heather Debro spent seventy five thousand dollars on this party.
Speaker 1: Not sure where that much money went. Towards.
Speaker 4: The drapery alone in that place was probably twenty five grand just let you know.
Speaker 1: The are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: The red stuff that was all around the walls.
Speaker 4: That stuff's very expensive, Carlos, very expensive to just drape the place. I mean, I know all the vendors probably came in for free because they wanted pro bono or whatever, but like, but like the just it's just I can see where the many went, the ice luge, lou luge if she almost said.
Speaker 3: What almost said like glob yeah, girl, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: But the that that's like twenty five hundred unless they got that one pro bono too for you know, saying that they were the.
Speaker 3: Ice sculpture place. I don't know, but I can see where the seventy five grand went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good party, and I like the fact that her son Nick hosted it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a beautiful party. I thought. I was like, gosh, I wish I wouldn't get one that was a cute one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Fun, it was really good. So Shannon and Tamar are avoiding each other and we.
Speaker 4: No, nope, no correction, Shannon and Tamar are not. Shannon is avoiding Tamra because Tamar was very willing. It looked like to me, which I should maybe ask Tamra this if maybe I'm speaking out of turn here, but Tamara looked to me like she was when when when she was talking to Vicky and Shannon walked by, I felt like Tamra was watching Shannon just to be able to say, like just to wave and say hi, like because the one thing I know about Tamara is she doesn't really want to carry grudges.
Speaker 3: She doesn't.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's not that, she's She's just like, I just want, you know, we got to do a TV show here, Let's just go on with our lives and just work, you know. And so I don't know, I think it's Shannon is avoiding Tamra. Is what I got from this entire episode, including what Shannon always said in all of her confessionals, you know, like, just don't talk to me, don't wan anything to do with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, it puts Vicky in the middle because she's friends with Tamarra. She she's friends with Shannon. What advice would you give Vicky because she isn't a rock and a hard place, because she loves both women, and Shannon's in Mexico with her right Her and tam.
Speaker 1: Are been on the show together since season two.
Speaker 2: And you could tell that she really misses having this treas amigas as a cohesive unit.
Speaker 4: Well, before I answer your first question, I wanted to ask you that do you miss the trace amgas like and do you think it is there's a chance that would ever come back?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't care about it. The thing is this, and I'm gonna be honest with you. I think a lot of times people.
Speaker 1: Involved within the show want to recreate magic.
Speaker 2: Based on the heyday of when it was funny and great and organic and genuine that these people have relationships and they try to recreate the magic years later, but too much damage has been done. So because of that, I have no desire to see treas a megas because it would never be what it was. It's just Shannon and Tamara will never ever ever trust each other. They will never be able to fully immerse themselves in having a real friendship because too much has been done on both sides, right right, in all fairness on both sides. And I think even when Tamara brought up with her and VICKI went through, she was like, that was some petty shit, like it was never anything deep. And that's why I believe how they are able to reconcile. I don't miss it because too much time has passed to where they could ever get back to that being organic.
Speaker 4: I agree, I just when I see the flashbacks to it, I'm gonna be honest, I do kind of miss it. I wish there was a way, but I don't You're right, I don't think they're ever going to be able to do.
Speaker 3: I mean, it could be Vicky and Tamra doing a solo, or.
Speaker 4: It could be Vicky and Shannon doing a solo. So back to your question about Vicky, what does she do? It's really hard to be the friend in the middle because I had to do it for that seat when I was with tam season eighteen, when I was in between Tamra and Gin, And it's really hard because you're like, girl, don't talk to me about her because I like her. Girl, and talk to me about her because I like her, And then it just it's just and neither of them would. They were both very very you know, conscious of it, and they were very good about just knowing Alexis is cut cought in the middle. But at the same time, how can they either really trust me, both of them, because it's kind of like, okay, but you're friends with her and I don't like.
Speaker 3: What she just did.
Speaker 4: So I think for Vicky, the most important thing she can do is put that line in the road right there, lying in the sand that don't talk about Shannon, don't talk about Tamara to me.
Speaker 3: Because I like you both, and just be.
Speaker 4: As authentic as she can and just see where the friendships take her and who knows, you know, what scuffles any of them are going to get into this season. And I would truly like to see where Tamara and Shannon could just be at least work cordial, you know works.
Speaker 1: Yes, I only care about seeing that.
Speaker 2: I want to see them be cordial because at the end of the day, They're never going to be what they were, and I'm okay with that. As a you are, I'm okay with that. I rather see, Honestly, I'd rather see Tamera and Vickie's friendship and and moments from those two because they have so much history and I I find them to be more genuine as a person than Shannon.
Speaker 1: Shannon is not.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, I don't think Shannon is a genuine human being. I just think she's self absorbed and only cares about herself and Archie and her kids.
Speaker 3: Well, she's got Troy now, she has what Roy. Don't forget you have Troy, who's true her new dog.
Speaker 1: Oh that's it? So all right, So we we touched on this a little bit.
Speaker 2: Jen tells Tamera jin Jin was the all star in this episode.
Speaker 3: She got muscles this season.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Look she looks gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I mean I mean muscles.
Speaker 4: I mean muscles in like the in like not just this, but like in the fact that she's so strong, not just her muscles that are physically there, but like just the strength she's bringing to be able to call this out and say, cause two years ago, I don't think she would have done that. She was kind of getting her feet wet in the whole show, you know, I mean, I just did be like, Wow, someone has to bring in. If Tamra's not gonna this season, someone's got to be the one to be the bold one.
Speaker 2: So agreed, agreed, and Jen does it well to where she's so likable that the women can't be mad at her for doing her job.
Speaker 1: It's like, I get it, you have to do it.
Speaker 2: So she tells Tamra, like, look, Heather said at dinner where you weren't present post reunion that she puts you in a box. She knows how to compartmentalize the friendship she has with you. And the look on Tamra's face was like it was it was so real. She did not know this Tama was caught off guard, and I think I think Tamra in that moment. Alexis was like, I can't give them old Tama.
Speaker 1: She's like, I need to leave. I feel the grit.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's like telling her ears, no smoke, don't blow, don't blow your gasket, Tarra.
Speaker 3: So her face was kind of like.
Speaker 4: What do I do in a situation like this one? I want to punch them. I want to go punch somebody.
Speaker 1: Ye, yes, yes.
Speaker 4: She was like holding it together, holding it together, and she probably got in that car and.
Speaker 1: Was like, you know, Caughtaddy went off. I felt bad for her.
Speaker 2: But the best part, to me, this is why shout out to the producers for this moment. The best part to me, you could not script it. As Tamra is being told this information by Jen, Heather de bro walks up and Tamra refuses to give her eye contact, and Heaven's like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: What happened? What was being said?
Speaker 2: And Tama's like, I'm gonna leave, thanks for the party, goodnight, takes her boxes her swag and leaves, and have is like what the fuck? And Jen's like, I told her what you said? And just like you fucking bitch, Like I just started to get back and go graceious with this woman, and here we are. And I loved it because if I'm going to see Heather de bro get checked this season for being duplicitus and a double agent, season twenty, you have me where you started, you know.
Speaker 3: Carlos, I have to say this.
Speaker 4: You and I were both like, after watching that trailer, Let's be honest, we were both like, gosh, this is going to be a boring season. And then I thought after episode one, I'm like, Season twenty has me hooked.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait. I am so like, wow, this is good, this is good stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah that I thought it was a great premiere. By the way, I did too.
Speaker 4: I was very happily surprised and loved loved it, loved it.