Speaker 1: Welcome in Frindos to Leading Off. I am Chris Welch. That is Casey Bubba and Leading Off is brought to you by Prize Picks. Go and check out the promo code leading Off. When you go check out Prize Picks, get a one hundred percent match up to one hundred bucks. Do it today, make some money, have so much fun. Welcome in to a wonderful Friday. We're going into the weekend. We get the hell out of this week, Bubba. Sometimes we can say Sionora today we've got some stuff. It's kind of a boring day yesterday, for being honest, no no hitters going on today. We had that on Wednesday. We have got prize Picks, we have got bets, and we've got a brand new segment coming up into the show, Bubba, that is going to be following us through the rest of the season. It's called road Trip with Welsh and Corbyn Carroll. I'm very excited about it. On the last episode, but Bubba, how are we doing? Brother?
Speaker 2: I am doing. It's Friday.
Speaker 3: I am ready for the week and like no one's business, and I hope you get some better baseball because yeah, yesterday it's eight games, but it wasn't really anything going on. So we got some players coming back, got some fun stuff, so it should be a fun week in ahead.
Speaker 2: That we did have.
Speaker 1: I mean again, we did have like a no hitter. Like we get very hyper focused on what happened Thursday. Going to three days a week makes a little bit tougher, but we did have the perfect game from Michael Lorenzen.
Speaker 2: No, no, no hitter.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, sorry about that. Yeah, yeah, yeah that It was almost an Edwin Jackson no hitter. Yeah, seven walks or whatever, but no hitter from Michael Lorenzen, who was efficient and has been doing it.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: I don't want to call it like one of those like Edwin Jackson type of no hitters, but he's kind of been playing at that level all year of like the underlying stats have not justified, but it's just kind of a fantastic moment to take advantage of having him on your roster. I'm really not sure if there's any sellibility from Lorenzen.
Speaker 3: No, there's not, and he's been outstanding that the two starts of Philadelphia and then the four starts part of that with Detroit. It's like forty something ain'ts pitched thirty one, K's five and runs biggest thing five wins in a world where we're trying to find wins in fantasy, he's picking up the dub. So he's been very effective. Ratio has been great. It's you can't sell them. No one's gonna give you what you want for Lorenzen.
Speaker 1: Now, we're also live streaming as always. People listening on the podcast, you want to check us out on the YouTube channel. You can drop questions. We interact with the audience, the Peanuts, the cracker Jack, so feel free to do that. Like Lee who said, guess who faced Lorenzen in two leagues? Oh? Oh, guess who had Lorenzen in two leagues? This guy kind of a Lorenzen guy. No big deal. So we got news and notes, We got all the stuff and things. Actually also going to talk about Pipeline released their big mid to whatever in season update. They only do like one in season update for prospects. We'll look at that in a little Rookie lookie as well as a very interesting award based bet you can make on one of the sites that I want to present to you. But we did get the return of Clayton Kershaw Return of the Mac Clayton Kershaw one run over five innings, didn't get a decision, gave up a homer to Elhurs Montero, but he had four strikeouts, no walks, sixty seven pitches. They didn't really push him a whole bunch of strikes. I guess they said to complete five frames. I think I don't know if I said four, but five frames in here and also apparently unveiled a new splitty change that was going on there. So talk to me about that return of Clayton Kershaw on how good you're feeling.
Speaker 2: That's great to see him.
Speaker 3: I always feel good, Like I tell people, as a Giants spanishipposed to hate the Dodgers, it's hard to hate Clayton Kershaw. It's just like one of the best pitchers we'll ever see pitch, and it's great to have him back. I do they'd limit him, so that was kind of part of the game. But to see a new split change from the veteran on his return from the IL, when you should probably just be worried about normal pitches at that point in time, that's just Clayton Kershaw on a nutshell for you. So if he can actually utilize that efficiently with that big nasty twelve to six or he's got going on.
Speaker 2: It just makes him even crazier coming in the postseason. You know, it's.
Speaker 1: Interesting like being around you know, like the backfields and stuff like that all year long. Obviously the sweeper kind of took over. That was like the big new thing, But the amount of guys I heard that were working on new change ups. I heard it from Joe Musgrove. There were two other players. I'm completely forgetting the names. There are two other players early and in camp, and then you know, I think there was another guy like two months ago in season you got Kershaw. It's interesting that the change up, whether it's like a new version or just a new grip, has been the pitch that guys have tried to tinker with in season.
Speaker 3: Makes sense in a roundabout way because you can go back to the old tunneling conversations and whatnot. Your fastball change up can look so identical because your splitters and your sliders, the grips and the angles are all different. You can get a good fastball change up combination going that actually could be quite effective. So it makes sense in a world where velocity. Everyone was all about get velocity, get velostit to get velocity. Will most have got to tho highs are going to get That's just the reality of the world. So now it's how Now it's the difference in velocities and the change ups your answer to that.
Speaker 2: So it's very interesting.
Speaker 1: And I know, like I remember talking with the n we're in the earlier in the year when we were talking about Gavin Stone and he he kind of called Gavin Stone's change up a splitter because it's got a lot of split action. So those two can kind of share similar similarities even though it is a change up a Clayton Kershaw.
Speaker 2: Back different changeup grift. Sorry, like there's a circle change.
Speaker 3: There's like almost like a pomd ball, and they'll basically the way it leaves the fingers will change, like I know, you know Sarrus, but I did pitch at one point, so it'll oh, were you a pitcher well back in like you know, middle school and high school and then I stopped, But I was I was a lefty. I was a kind of Kirk reader, but you know, play one hundred pounds heavier, So that that was me.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about with the first pitch aer zone and everybody coming here, like we got to have a softball.
Speaker 3: Game across the hotels, that big, big, big park there in me. So I've been saying it's like the big best way to play a wiketball game.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to get one of the teams to let us play on one of the the backfields played like a like I want to play real softball, but withhotball would.
Speaker 3: Be Oh, I'd be down for real softball, like bring it, like I man, if you can pull pull your stringser, well, I know you're kind of a big I on the backfield. I did back pages back you went back pages to backfield, So I did.
Speaker 1: I did. I did do a media batting practice years and years ago. I shared. It was actually that it was the impetus of like, oh, I'm gonna lose weight. I lost a lot of weight after that, after I saw professional pictures of myself. But I almost hit a homer out of that backfield park. I hit it right at the wall. That was fun. So Nos, maybe we'll get something going. We can put that out there. Uh, these two pictures Noah Cinderguard and Alec Manoa battled it out whoa world, World's collide here? Cindy five and two thirds struck out five, had two walks, won and run actually a good game. Alec Manoa really never went four, struck out six, but he gave up three walk four. So my question to you with this rest of season, who would you rather have? Noah Cinderguard or Alec Manoa.
Speaker 2: I'll still go with Manoa. I want zero to do it either one of these guys.
Speaker 3: I'll just go with Manoa because we know the ceiling with Manoa, like he's found it once or two, maybe it's there he's still young. Or Cinderguard is just a shell of himself, like he's struggling to get to ninety miles an hour at times. I'll go Manoa. But I want zero to do with either one of these guys.
Speaker 1: I want zero to do with either one of these I get you know though, like you know what, No, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Even trying to convince yourself like you could be in a twenty fourteen league. It's probably still a bad idea.
Speaker 1: I gave you the option. I'm not taking the option.
Speaker 2: It's what a good hostess. We got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but honestly, maybe it is cyinder Guard like cynder Guard. With that defense, there's no offensive support.
Speaker 2: He might be a safer play, but it's.
Speaker 1: Just like Manoah's going to give up four or five every single every time. Like maybe Cindergard can have a performance like this. Somebody, as Faby, asked what position do I play? So I can? I can play outfield, but I played third base in my my competitive softball years, which Bagman and I played on like three years. I have a third baseman. I'm tall for a first baseman. I got a good glove. My arm is just not great, that's my problem. But I got a good glove, decent bat, so I can play all around the field, super util.
Speaker 2: Where was the Patreon when you and Boglin were on a softball team that.
Speaker 1: Well, we were podcasting, we were softballing, so then we got.
Speaker 2: Back into it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, who knows. Maybe maybe we will Bubba with the master slutter. That's right, Oh do we still have the this will be uh, this will be Bubba after the second inning, Just slutter, slaughter, slutter, foreseen boom boom, that's Bubba's ours. I gotta say that was your maybe more your college arsenal than your high school arsenal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, much more of my college. Yes, yes, Thursday nights, Thursday night on the backfields.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the back pages.
Speaker 2: Nope, no, not the back pages.
Speaker 1: I got something for you. And this is going to be kind of a quiz. So Max Munsey hit his twenty eighth home We're kind of come back to the Dodgers here on Thursday. But he's pairing that with a one ninety five batting average. So I had to do some research, and god knows if this ended up being correct. I was using stat muse, and that's the whole thing. But I liken this because I thought of Kyle Schwarber, who just the other day hit his thirtieth home run, and I could only find four total players in a season that have hit thirty or more homers with a sub two hundred batting average. Only four. Again, if I'm wrong, I apologize, but I did all I did. Bubba Buba ba, spending all morning, way too much this morning trying to figure this out. And the reason that this got even more prevalent is because we are just about to have two players with the sub two hundred batting average hit thirty homers. Kyle Schwarber a one eighty two batting average. Obviously, Munsey has to keep it down. Four players, but Bubba, there are two of those four did it in the same season, So Munsey and Schwarber about to do it if Munsey keeps his batting average down. These two players did it in the same season, and one is not Kyle Schwarber. Kyle Schwarber, by the way, has the lowest batting average of any player to ever hit thirty homers. Currently, can you name or the audience named the two players in the same season that did this.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the two players in the same season, but it feels like Adam Dunny on this list somewhere.
Speaker 1: He's not on this list. Actually, Fabar got one of them.
Speaker 2: Of the y s bt fouts has a good guess right there.
Speaker 1: Not in the same season, you guys did get one. Gallo is one.
Speaker 3: Galla makes a lot of sense. So it is Gallo the one of the two in the same season you're talking about. He is He is the American International League.
Speaker 1: It was in the National League.
Speaker 2: That's way before Rob Dear. It was another piece of work. Was Bellinger. It was not because he had that.
Speaker 1: Year that it was not It was not Bellinger.
Speaker 3: I'll just keep throwing things at the wall and will be recorded for two and a half hours.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll come back to it in just a tiny bit. But you have one of the players. There are two more players still and the other player that did it with Joey Gallop. I'm gonna tell you the year twenty twenty one is.
Speaker 2: The year a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: But Kyle Schwarber currently with the lowest batting average. Mun's he about to join him and it'll be only the second time to have if he keeps Hojorgeeselier is incorrect. It's a great guess. It's a great guess, but incorrect. We'll come back to it. You got to get the guy that paired with Joey Gallo, and then the other one. The other one. None of y'alliganton. None of y'alligitton. I don't think I would get it, but then when I saw it, I was like, oh, I know what it is. This is a good one. I actually had an autograph of this guy. I met this guy. So we'll come back to that. So sit on that for a little bit. Award season, But I was going through and obviously we like to take a look at the awards when we can. What's going on. You know who's up for Cy Young, who's up for Rookie of the Year. It's actually going through one of the sites DK and they've actually taken off a couple. You can't even bet currently the Rookie of the Year in the NL, at least as of when I look this morning, it was off. The same thing happened with one of the war I think it was the Al Award winner. They took that off because of Otani, and they took the Corbyn Karl one off. But what popped to me was the NL Award. Not only is Ronald d'acuniya the favorite, I think we know that it's gotten to a ridiculous thing, but six point fifty versus you can play the field a plus five hundred bet to get any other player in baseball to win it, that counts Freddy Freeman. Freddy Freeman is currently four to one. So my question to you is, could you get down with this bet where you get the entire field versus Ronald dacunya. Though we know it's essentially Freddy Freeman, but check this out. You get plus one hundred more odds if you bet the field than just betting Freddy Freeman, which is wild. So what could you do this?
Speaker 2: I see what you're going with, But no no.
Speaker 3: I talked with Bloomfield about it on our show Thursday night that what Ronald Leacunya is doing is not getting the appropriate love because Otani's amazing. Like what Acunya is doing, he could legit finish like forty seventy if he runs hot for another month and a half. That is just insanity, like, and he's sitting three forty. On top of it, he's striking out like he has a higher barrel rate than strike out rate right now, that is barrel rate, he's almost fifteen percent at the time with a twelve point six percent strikeout rate.
Speaker 1: How many players you're doing that? Nobody?
Speaker 3: Basically is there any There's God, I'm just under speculatd. But it's very hard to do because the average barrel rates eight percent, the average strikeout rates like what seventeen eighteen percent. So the fact he's flipped it on its head, it's just so I like, we I know, we all love Acunya, we all talk about Acuna, but if show Hey's not doing show Hey things right now, Okunya is the guy getting all that attention and then they might have that off the board like he's that good.
Speaker 1: You can call him ocunya, ocunya.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: All right, So check this out because I'm looking here because the barrel percentage, that's the tough one to get. There are of qualified hitters. Let's get here because the thing I was gonna say while I'm looking at this, all right, so I have fifty four qualified hitters currently with a ten percent or higher barrel rate. The problem is so many of those like low K guys are crazy low barrel guys like you know the Luisa r B two barrel raiders.
Speaker 2: Why it's so unique, man.
Speaker 1: So I can't see. I need to probably do a custom board to do it. So I'm not gonna be able to do it today. But there are fifty four players with a barrel rate of ten percent or higher, and I'm looking here. Freddy Freeman is on this list, and his K percentage could be lower. I'm going through the rest. I don't think anybody else is going to get this. I mean, you see Gunner Henderson, you know Hanne out. Can you look real quick, what is Freddy Freeman's strikeout percentage? Because he might be the only other one. As I look there, I see show Hey is number one in barrel in the league right now.
Speaker 2: That's insane because he is any good.
Speaker 1: Yeah one. Soto's the other at thirteen point three. Those are the only two.
Speaker 2: He would make sense. Freeman striking out sixteen?
Speaker 1: Okay, what is Sodo real quick? Because I think those are going to be I don't even need to look at the rest of them because I don't think anybody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Soto makes sense because he checks that box all the time. Now he's twenty point four this year. It's the highest of his career.
Speaker 1: Wow wow. Okay, so that that's a strikeout percentage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty point four. He has Walkerate's nineteen point six. Is a strikeout is twenty point four?
Speaker 1: That's crazy? So there you go. I mean, that is a wild stats. But if you wanted to play it, it's plus five.
Speaker 2: H I get it.
Speaker 3: I get the odds, and it makes sense if you're willing to gamble. It's just I don't see how Kunya loses unless he like I don't even want to say it like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, if he did the rest of the year, if that did happen, if that thing that you're talking about did happen, Freddie Freeman is on his heels.
Speaker 3: Though Freeman would deserve it in a harpy like he's well deserving. It's similar to like me saying Akuny is not getting loved because of a Tawny, Freeman's not getting to love because of a Cunya.
Speaker 2: Like that's kind of where it's all.
Speaker 1: But that's kind of the bet you're you're betting on you. So I thought that was an interesting one in the.
Speaker 3: Question for reason quick question, not diverting from what we're talking about, but with a Cunya. This was brought up as well on the show last night because he's such a cheat code right now in fantasy that next year, do you think you should have a third round reversal like the old Ladanian Tomlinson days in football because if you draft the Cuna, you're so far ahead of the pack nose.
Speaker 1: It's a good question, but no, because the same thing is said about daily transaction leagues with Otani, like Otani is like not fair unless you're playing Yahoo and these two different human beings, which is still stupid in my mind, but like, no, I just don't think so. I don't like the To me, that's like being like we gotta have premium tight ends. Like I think premium tight ends are stupid, but it's like we're gonna get them one point five and stuff like that. I get the logic behind that, but I'm not playing into that. One laser got the one player that is with Joey Gallo Johannio Swarez in that that was the one, And I think I went away front and I close it.
Speaker 2: Why would I do that?
Speaker 1: I did? I think I did close it, But I do know the other guy. So four players sub two hundred bating average of thirty plus homers. We know Kyle schwar Wher. He's the worst of all of them. Joey Gallo and Swarez did it as a team in twenty twenty one, and they're gonna be paired with Muncy if he keeps it down. There's one other player. He played with the Arizona Diamondbacks. Bogman and I both met him, Mark Reynolds. Marks, that's the great pullback. That's a very very good one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Mark, Yeah, that checks out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then there are a whole bunch of were like at the bottom of the two hundreds. But those are your prolific power hitters with absolutely no batting average. If you think it helps you, so oh yeah, yeah. Michael even said he looked it up so he won't spoil it, but give a hint Welsh's d backs.
Speaker 3: That's way guys, Just just so you know, most of the time it always comes back to Welsh's d backs.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's kind of kid exactly. Only other thing I was gonna throw out on the news was Jose Batista. He signed a one day contract with the Blue Jays today to retire. He was always trippy to me, wasn't he didn't he like pop when he was like thirty two or something.
Speaker 3: I felt like he popped when he was He was like the original, who cares about strikeouts. Let's swing as hard as we can and elevate the baseball. He like started that revolution, I felt like, and he all of a sudden start hitting bombs everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so weird. So he's doing that. That's a good callback for him. I wanted to pull this out for the rookie Lucky we're gonna get your take on this pipeline. MLB pipeline. All the great crew over there. Jonathan Mayo, Jim Kallis had them both on My show and Prospect one. They release their big update for the prospects here and the top one hundred their thirties, but their top ten is pretty wild. So check this out, and I want you to remind you this is not fantasy. This is real baseball, which could put some of these things into question, and fantasy we build up. The only thing that fantasy has hurt itself with prospects is people get so locked into recency, like where is the guy? When is the guy going to come up and help me tomorrow? A lot of people will value that instead of in pure dynasty, which I kind of do looking at the totality, like it's cool to have a guy that's gonna come up and produce this year, but I would also probably rather have the guy that could be the number one overall prospect and build bigger value long term. I'm looking for longer term. So here is the new top ten PUBBA at one Jackson Holiday, No shocker there, number two, do Action Curio. It's all Jackson. So I'm sorry, it's all good. Number three new drafted this year, Paul Skeins, the number one pitcher and the number three overall prospect. Number four Tillan Cruz just drafted number four, Number five, Ethan Solace, a seventeen year old. I don't think a seventeen year old. I could be wrong. I don't think a seventeen year old has ever made their top ten list. The next five junior Cameraro James would Evan Carter, Jackson, Merril, Jordan Lawler, lots of shortstops, but a seventeen year old catcher Ethan Sallace over junior Cameron Arrow over James would over Evan Carter. I don't know if you have any thoughts on that. Definitely a victory lot for me because I've been the Ethan Salas guy. I did a big thing about it earlier this year, so this has been really nice to see. But a seventeen year old in the top five prospects overall is a wild push to dynasty owners who are also trying to figure out values.
Speaker 3: I guess for me, because I'm not the prospect Guy's why I trust people like yourself to help me with all this but the kind of the takeaway for me, it's all double A and below. But which like in the past, like you mentioned the recent scene everything, we would have kind of ignored that for fantasy. So many guys are jumping from double A now, so there's a great chance we see a lot of these guys like next year having some kind of impact. So it is an interesting list. And age is not a crutch or whatever they call it these days, so that they don't. It's a youth movement. It's good.
Speaker 1: It is, dude, it is. And and Ethan Sallas this is a guy I drafted in one of our three sport leagues in been trying to tout him. It's a catcher, and like real baseball, guy's value catching more so. I don't know if he's really top five necessarily in fantasy at this point, but you know you're getting guys like him and Sabasha Walcott was sixty seven on their list. Youth movement kind of getting more of a push in the top prospects. Very interesting. You guys want to check that out, go check out pipeline. Also, you can check out my updates I've got over it in this league dot Com on my Patreon, which has got my top five hundred prospects. You can see where Ethan Solace and all these guys are listed. Kind of a wild thing. All right, let's go over to injuries. Injuries, injuries. Mike Trout told reporters earlier this week that he is aiming to take batting practice soon. So it's a very good sign when he's not getting autographs with Shohial Tani.
Speaker 3: Did you see that that card was so sick the strikeout of the.
Speaker 1: So here's something I don't think I knew this, or maybe I did. I'd heard it through the grape vine, but apparently talking with my best friend Corbin Carrol, who you know, we talked all that Steed yeah and everything, he told me that apparently Mike Trout is a big card collector, not just like a little rist, but like a big card collector. And Dennis Uler's son actually said, I think it's done through an article that like every city that Harper or that Harper that Mike Trout goes to, he like buys cases of cards, and I guess he's Yeah, he's a huge collector. So if you don't know the tops now card of Shoho Tani and him going up against each other from the WBC was an awesome card. He took three of those. He signed it. He got Showhy to sign it, and I think also, and it is it Kanchi No, no, no, not his name, that's the signature type. So he did that his real autograph. Trout signed it, and Trout inscribed two of them to say us A and one to say Captain America. Gave one to the interpreter, one to show hey, and he kept one. That is the wildest card on the planet.
Speaker 3: That's a card that we're going to see and X me. We might not even be alive when we see it. But that things he get auctioned off for insanity.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if they would ever get rid of it. I mean he's a collector, their collector. I don't know if you ever get rid of that. And you're on hard times. I don't know either one of them are to ever be on hard times.
Speaker 2: I doubt it. But you know the economy, so you never know.
Speaker 1: Just get rough. Housing market goes up a little bit. He gotta get a house, you gotta sell that. But Tony seems like the kind of guy that would just look at that and be like cool, and he just like put it, put it in, put in the spokes of his bicycles. He rides around town being like, I'm the greatest.
Speaker 2: You know that type of he can go.
Speaker 3: Put it with Massa Tak what's his name from the Yankees Back of the Day. Is his collection he has in his I have totally blanked the outfiller.
Speaker 1: Collect I didn't know he had.
Speaker 2: He had a different collection. He liked, oh.
Speaker 1: Different, Okay, well he might not. I don' wouldn't want that card in that collection. Then that defile that card. So I will let you know we're coming up here. I'm gonna let the chat do this. There's another kind of pseudo game before the home run contest we are presenting to don't you dare?
Speaker 2: Faby.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you were talking about. I know exactly everybody here in the chat. We're not going to say it, but Faby, we know what you're talking about. In the chat, we are going to be presenting the new segment road Trip with Welsh and Corbyn Carrol. So here's your guys' job. It's going to be. I have a better idea of how we're going to present it. In the future, but today you're just going to get to see Your guess is where did Corbin and I travel.
Speaker 2: To the world? Is carbon San Diego exactly?
Speaker 1: We can't call it. Where in the world is Wells and Carol? We could do that the world are the two besties? Yeah? Where? Yeah? Where? What road trip did we go on? So you guys can start guessing what the road trip will be. You're gonna find out here on the YouTube. Podcasters go on the YouTube. You'll find out in about five minutes or less. So put some guesses in the chat.
Speaker 2: So you guys know, I have no idea what I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 1: No, no, I haven't shown. There's only two people in the world that know about this, and we'll all know about this, And I almost thought, I feel like this should be the new Home Run Contest, the second Home Run Contest, and we do a giveaways people who guess where we're traveling each time. But this will this is the first trial run and we'll start counting next week, so that's going to be coming up here in just a tiny bit. So put your guesses in the chat and we will have so much fun. Speaking of fun, check out prize Picks. Price Picks promo code leading off one hundred percent deposit gets you up to one hundred bucks matched and you guys can play your two, three, four, five Prize Picks. I think they even go further. They've got other different promos that are going on. Prize Picks is a ton of fun. They give the best options on these based games in the entire industry. Trust me, I look around. I see them the coolest. We love the combos. They got lots of combos, not just strikeouts, but they even go into hitter combos, Fantasy scores and more. Check them out today. Prize Picks promo code leading off, Bubba, who are you playing on the Prize Picks.
Speaker 3: I'm having a little fun with this. On Johann Aviedo over thirty and a half Fantasy points. He's hit it eight three straight times, four last five. He's been getting quality start after quality start gets a great matchup on Fridays and wing Oviedo over thirty point five. It's a red team is striking out a ton right now. I give you Cory Sego over seven and a half Fantasy points against Alexander opening for stripling by the Bay. I think it's way too low for a guy seeger standard. We'll talk about him more later. And then Ronald Acuna Junior, I'm taking over two and a half hits, runs and RBIs Tyler Miguil. Miguel Miguil is taking the mound for the Mets, and Acunya could do this in one at bat.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go with Acuna on this one.
Speaker 1: My prize picks, I'm going with the ah, did you say you had an Oviedo? Okay, you had a different because I'm going Oviedo Abbot strikeouts eleven and a half under, though I don't.
Speaker 2: Like that one.
Speaker 1: I'm going on the under on that just pirates striking out. Abbot's been kind of reeling a little bit, So I'm taking the under on eleven and a half strikeout Combo, I'm taking the sale and Tarique Scoble, Nurphy n RFI under to not give up a run in the first inning, and I'm adding that with Freddie Freeman Fantasy score eight and a half. I like both of those gentlemen quite a bit. I pulled a joe and I completely forgot to give you guys a three up and three down so I'm gonna do that really quick. By the way, you're three up. Josel Twove went four for five with the homer and two doubles. Reese Olsen six innings, eight k, zero earned runs, only had two hits. Matthew Libertre eight innings, two hit, seven strikeouts on Thursday, big ups on the downs. Corbyn Carroll give up only one hit nowhere and runs, but he walked seven ridiculously. You're not gonna You're only gonna give up one hit when you walk seven.
Speaker 2: I gotta help you.
Speaker 3: It's Patrick Corbin, not Corbyn Carroll. You have Corbyn Carroll on the break.
Speaker 1: And I say Corbyn Carroll, Yes, Patrick Corban. Well know, honestly, you know what I wish Corbyn. Corbyn probably also has seven walks in one hit in his last week two. I wish that would pick back.
Speaker 2: Bounds.
Speaker 1: It doesn't, It doesn't. I see Corbyn. I just Hunter Brown six innings, five and runs, eight strikeouts. He gave up two homers. Alec Manoa four innings, six strikeouts, four and runs. Like we talked about, a couple walks, also wanted to throw out. I had some weekend streaming pitchers to take a look at Steven Matts has got Kansas City this weekend, Rich Hill Arizona, Tewan Walker Minnesota, and Cole Reagan's against Cincinnati are against Saint Louis. Those are your Saturday matchups. I like Stephen Mats the most. And Sunday you've got Brandon Fott going up against the Padres, Cutter Crawford against Detroit, Stilset against Houston, and Roberts Hoarrez against Minnesota. I would go with Cutter Crawford. Those would be my the probably pick up a ble as my word is pick up a bole players that you can get into Betts. What are you betting here on Friday?
Speaker 3: And real quick for the chat there. Yes, Cedric Mullins is activated today. That dropped right as we started recording, So yes, you guys are correct bringing that one fun yees BET's Enrique Hernandez over one and a half hits runs and RBIs at minus one ten gets the lefty Gomberan and Rieque looks amazing since rejoining the Dodgers. Unfortunately, so like that one a lot. Corey Seger over two and a half hits runs and RBIs I like the fantasy number. This is that plus one twenty five. So if he gets that fantasy number, he'll get this as well. And then if you want to parlay, I I with Welsh, I usual you don't like the parlay, but you want Atlanta Milwaukee Dodgers all first five. It's plus two twenty two. Do you want to get risky do a minus a half each? You get plus four hundred. Those are games that heavily favor. Those three teams on paper should do very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love first five's. I actually I've also got that first five Milwaukee, but I'm pairing that, so I've got the first five money line for Milwaukee and I'm pairing it with the first five money line of Houston getting one forty one. So you just went Atlanta Milwaukee Dodgers. I took them two. I get plus you know, one and a half on the money Milwaukee Houston first five. I also really like he's just Lizardo strikeouts today six and a half up against the Yankees. Yankees have been striking out. I think over the last three games, I struck at like two twelve per game. Obviously, the Yankees lineup a little bit more dangerous, but I'm gonna go to the LIZARDO six and a half and I believe it was minus one twenty five, so it's even not horrible juice for the Jesus Lizard. What do you got on DFS.
Speaker 3: DFS Big Thirteen Games today? Corbyn Burns against Chicago White Sox at eleven point two K. Burns has been amazing since July first. Lance Lynn has been great with the Dodgers. Should strike out a ton of Rocky's eight point nine K and then Ovie, don't talk about the love already seven k for some value versus the Reds. If you're stacking it up, there's a ton of places to go, but you could go with the usual suspects. Dodgers verus gomber Lando versus macguil Milwaukee versus Copek Philadelphia versus Caiicele are all great places to start and then value on the site. Bryce Terrang has been very, very very good since his last recall. He's second base short stop. He's three cavers Copek, Enrique Hernandez, the previously mentioned third base outfield viable three cavers gomber and then Nelson Velaska has got recalled as Drew Waters went to the Il. He's two point six cavers Wayne Wright, and I love the power that Alaskas brings to the table. So if you want to go full yolo, I think the pound way right because everyone's pounding Wayne right. But that's the value as well.
Speaker 1: So where are Welshin Corbin going on a road trip? It's road trip time. I'm gonna tell you this right now. I just got the idea. Starting Monday, for the rest of the season, we are going to be playing this game every show and I'm going to be tracking who gets them correct. And I think I'm going to pull out an autograph Corbyn Carrolyn in person autograph card, and then we'll send it to the winner who gets the most correct answers. Where are me and Corbyn traveling to today won't count. We did get a couple of guesses. Bill said to Carls Junior to see Bogman, that's amazing. Win right now, Jesse the Lions. Then that's an il one we're doing. Go to the Lions. Then Buddy Angelo said, the batting cages. Gentlemen, you are all incorrect. It's a home There was a home stand. Corbyn was back in Arizona. Me and Corbyn, we love beautiful things.
Speaker 2: Came to the mountain.
Speaker 1: We we didn't go to Camelback Ranch. We went to kind of a better mountain road trip Corby CARLN. Welsh at the Grand Canyon. Look at us, We're so happy. Look at us being Corbett at the Grand Canyon. It's road trip. That's where Corbett and I went out to. If you got Grand Canyon and you didn't say it, you were correct. Corbin and I hanging out, not the heart Attack Grill, not Niagara Falls. Nope, we were headed to the Grand Canyon on the home trip. Look how happy we look at the Grand Cane. Oh, it's so beautiful in the background.
Speaker 3: I love Dubie Wah's guess. By the way, what was this guy going to Vegas for a shotgun wedding?
Speaker 1: No, no, we were just heading out to the Grand Canyon. We took a nice picture, we were careful of the railing, and then we headed home and Corbyn went back to doing his baseball. So that was where Welsh and Corbyn Carroll were on our road trip too. You guys can start playing along with us for more guesses. Maybe I'll start giving hints that. Maybe I'll give a hint at the top of the show or something, and I'm gonna see who gets the most correct answers and then we'll give a prize. I'm not going to give a prize to you guys. I keep guessing Honeymoon.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you. Yes, Angelo, that was photoshopped. By the way, if that was photoshop, we didn't actually go do I need to give a caveat Oh, ladies and gentlemen, we didn't actually go travel anywhere. Corby Carol doesn't even know what's going on, even though we're best friends.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, home run contest. We do have a home run board. Speaking of Corbyn Carroll. One person's gonna win that autograph inscribed helmet via sids Grafs. Blue Harvester still at the top. This is pretty similar to the board before. The Wonky is in five fifth position. So we got Blue Harvester with forty five homers at the top, JJ Tator with forty homers, number two a five homer difference, number three, Razor Ramone the bad Guy at thirty nine. We also have our Hoffman in fourth place at thirty eight. Wonky's in fifth with thirty four. I am in third R six with thirty three, then we've got Helpless and Bony Randy. Thirty three is kind of the number here, so I guess I'm tied with a whole bunch of people. That's what the home run board is currently looking like, Bubba, who's your home run call? Today?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stick with targeting gomber in La. Give me some Mookie Bets. Mookie Bets having a heck of a season. I think Bets goes deep.
Speaker 1: Okay, I forgot who the who the hell did I pick? I don't even know if.
Speaker 2: I pick pick a Brave.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go right to what I got so big. I got so busy with the grand candid photo making sure everything was good. I didn't even pick anybody today. I am going to go with who'd you say, pick a Brave?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pick a Breve?
Speaker 1: Uh No, well you know what I should pick a Brave? I picked Austin. I'm gonna go with Madelson, Yeah, Maddilson is.
Speaker 3: Keep going back and forth, and then everybody knows to play the other person. If you're playing DFS and we're good that.
Speaker 1: Is, And you know what, I can actually change it if I want, because I can go over. If I'm a part of the Fantasy Pros Discord, I can go in. There's a room where you can change your home run calls at any time if you needed to. You can make your daily changes if you wanted to be a part of this, plus tons of other cool stuff that's going on on the discord. So go and check it out. Fantasy Pros Premium. Check out that today. That is all that we have for you. We're gonna be back next week Monday, Wednesday, Friday, more news, more bets, more prize picks, and more road trips. We'll start the road trip thing next week. So very excited. I've actually already got the next couple of road trips all set, so just putting out there. We might have an open and some music. We're gonna make it a whole thing.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need a map with like a bus with your two heads on it, just kind of going through the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need I need some serious animators to help me out.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Shout out to Ethan for just cleaning up me and Corbyn's picture of the Grand Canyon, not you know, photoshopping us or anything like that, but you guys can find us on Twitter at is that the well you can find Bubba at b d Intrich. Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us. We'll have a ton more fun next week getting you guys into your playoffs. Before Bubba, I'm Welsh. We out for now. Bye bye friends,