Speaker 1: And thank you Scott Channon. Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine point one Sean if you want to join us. Thirty three days till election day, early voting has started in many states. How to register when early voting starts and stops. It's all put up as a public service on hannaday dot com. The Kamalo files, the Walls files, they're all up there as well. What I am about to tell all of you in this audience. It should make your blood boil if you can ask James to bring in that list. By the way, Linda, it should make every American's blood boil. What I'm about to tell you, because if you think that the last four years with Biden inflation, Harris inflation, eleven and a half million unvetted illegal immigrants coming into the country, there offer a free housing and food and healthcare and education and sex change operations. And you know over one hundred and eighty countries and dozens of Americans that have been murdered by Harris Biden unvetted illegals, dozens have raped by Harris Biden unvetted illegals. Do we know that hundreds have been victims of violent crime by Harris Biden unvetted illegals. We know that, you know, tens and tens of not hundreds of billions of dollars at this point have gone to Harris Biden unvetted illegal immigrants. And all of this has happened. The price of gasoline, you know, defund dismantled, no bail laws, the desire for the new Green Deal that you know, that promise that everything is going to be taken care of by your government. And that is Marxism, whatever name form, manifestation, it ever presents itself, and it always ends the same way. I've gone over this in great detail. It always fails, unfulfilled promises, people are poor at the end of the process, and you give up a big portion of your freedom. Now, if you look at before this hurricane, we knew it was going to be a Cat three, but it was likely looking like a Cat for the day before the hurricane, and we had Governor DeSantis on this program, and Governor DeSantis had talked about staging you know, thirty thousand utility trucks nearby and having his rescue and recovery teams in place.
Speaker 2: And by the way, they were needed.
Speaker 1: I have friends of mine, you know, from Fort Myers all the way through Tampa, Sarasota for you know that area. They just got They got hammered, Tallahassee hammered, the Panhandle hammered. And then we had Brian Kemp on the program. And Brian Kemp, like Governor DeSantis, knew that a big storm was coming. He did all of the staging for the people in Georgia, preparing rightly so to help people. And what is going to be an obvious problem nationally, What did Harris and Biden do? They did nothing, absolutely nothing. And we now have what I'm calling Kamala's Katrina. She's the borders are and how does the border play into this? And and by the way, it's not just that they they have not gotten to so many people in North Carolina and in the in the mountains of North Carolina, and in Georgia and in other parts of the country. Their treatment of people is repulsive. And then when you look at the amount of money that we're talking about that the Harris Biden administration, they've given almost two hundred billion dollars to Ukraine nearly twenty five billion this year, you know, nearly two billion to Ethiopia, a billion six to Jordan, a billion four to Egypt, a billion one in Afghanistan, billion one of Somalia. Look at the billions that they give the United Nations and I just want you to think about this. And this is only one crisis we're now we're now dealing with. We have this port strike going on. I'm always sympathetic towards workers. I want them to get I always think that when it comes to collective bargaining that what the deal that ought to be struck is that workers they should be paid a strong, livable wage, you know where they can buy a nice house and a safe neighborhood, drive a nice car, truck, then their kids to us good school, put money away for retirement, take family vacations. I mean, these long sharmen work their asses off, and frankly, like truckers and so many other people part of our supply chain, they're amazing people. And the answer to me is always, well, okay, if the companies are making billions of dollars, then what they ought to have is after they offer good wages, good benefits to workers they ought to have some type of profit sharing. So this way, if they do make billions, you know, a portion of that money gets kicked back to the workers that you know, make all of it happen for them. And nobody ever seems to want to go down that road of negotiation. That's that's neither here or that. So we're dealing with a port strike that is going to destroy the supply chain in just a matter of days up and down the entire eastern seaboard of the United States half the country. Now we're told that on the West Coast, any ships that are diverted to go to West Coast ports, the long shoremen out there, then they're not going to help unload those ships.
Speaker 2: They're not doing it.
Speaker 1: They're standing in solidarity with their fellow longshoreman, the forty five thousand that are on strike. So we've got this now in place. Kamala is sending out statements of support for the strike instead of trying to solve the problem. And you know, add to that, I'll put aside the accusations against her her husband right now, that of domestic violence, and you know that he might have hit somebody in the fans an allegation.
Speaker 2: I've not confirmed it.
Speaker 1: It's been in the New York Post and the Daily Mail that he hits a woman so hard she's spun around. But I will say this, you know, the same the same husband that apparently also was a little responsible for a relationship with a nanny. Correct me if I'm wrong. And anyway, it was Kamala Harris that said that, you know, we have to believe women when they say something is true. Now I don't know any of this to be true. But then now, but is anyone in the media going to ask that question? We'll see over time, so they're dealing with that issue. Then we have a weaponized DOJ, you know, doing a document. I'm trying to overcome for Walls's horrific debate the other night. But here's where you're going to get angry. We now, your government didn't stage a thing knowing that a category for a hurricane was going to slam into Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and it also hit Tennessee in Kentucky. They didn't do a thing. They didn't They didn't do a governor tempt did. They didn't do a Governor DeSantis, did They didn't stage a thing. And now we've learned from the Secretary of Homeland Security may Orcus warning the America that FEMA doesn't have the funding for hurricane season this year.
Speaker 3: We are meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have, we are expecting another hurricane hitting.
Speaker 2: We do not have the funds. FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.
Speaker 1: Now, not only didn't they stage and prepare for what was a predictable event. And this is what the whole purpose of FEMA's about. Here's where you're gonna get even matter, because what's infuriating is we now know that the Harris Biden administration your borders are took more than a billion of tax dollars that had been allocated to FEMA, in other words, to help an American disaster relief monies. And they use that money, but they're unvetted illegal immigrants that they offer free food, housing, healthcare, education, college education, legal drivers' licenses, sex change operations, and a pathway to citizenship known as amnesty. And this is what we learned that the Federal Emergency Management Agency allocated in fiscal year twenty twenty three are whopping three hundred and sixty four FEMA dollars to help shelter the Shelter and Services Program to provide humanitarian services to Harris Biden unvetted illegals. Another six hundred and fifty million dollars for the twenty twenty four fiscal year to the Shelter and Services Program unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants. And if you're not mad yet, now I'm going to give you the icing on the cake, because Harris announced just this week. If you're a victim and these people, I mean, I've talked to the Reverend Franklin Graham.
Speaker 2: I talked to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: By the way, Donald Trump is the one that got Elon musk up because they had no communications for a week.
Speaker 2: It has been a week now and they.
Speaker 1: Had and everybody in North Carolina they haven't seen or heard from anybody from FEMA or any federal government agency. They haven't gotten any help at all whatsoever. Communications have been down, And what I'm hearing from people on the ground is they're finding more dead people by the hour. Last I heard, we're headed towards three hundred dead Americans and more to follow. And they haven't done a thing, and if it wasn't for Donald Trump getting on the phone calling Elon Musk because communications were down in a lot of these rural areas in Georgia, North Carolina. Well, Elon came to the rescue again, just like he's gonna rescue Kamala Harris, who's supposed to be the head of the space agency responsible for these astronauts stuck and lost in space. But if it wasn't for SpaceX and Starlink, you know, there would be no communications or life saving and probably if it had been in place, it could have saved lives in places like North Carolina and Georgia. And Biden says that, well he finally comes in after the deal was done with Trump and Musket our director, that's Starlink satellites. No, that's not what happened, because it was Biden Harris's FCC that frankly, you know, had they not illegally revoked SpaceX as star linking and their reward, which by the way, is helping their precious cause Ukraine in two hundred billion dollars, that it could have saved lives potentially in North Carolina and Georgia. But now we're looking at the money and this is what Harris announced. If you're a victim of the storm in Florida. And by the way, friends of mine in Florida sending me videos their houses got wiped out, I mean flooded up to you know, through the first floor. These homes are done. They're going to be bull dozed over and they're gonna have to start again. And I don't know how much insurance every person has. Probably a lot of them have nothing. In the mount In North Carolina, it is even worse. In North Georgia, it is even worse. And they're offering a mere seven hundred and fifty dollars one time payment from FEMA because they gave all of it to Harris Biden unvetted the illegal immigrants. They gave all of it to you. Another eight billion in the last week to Ukraine. They give them billions, to Ethiopia, Jordan, Egypt, Afghanistan, Somalia. They're paying off student loans from kids that go to Havid and Yale and Princeton and all these other elite schools. You know, they're they're offering twenty five thousand dollars down payments to home buyers. Me, what about the people whose entire lives have been upended here, and that's all you're going to offer them is a mere seven hundred and fifty bucks a week after the event happened, and no help, no relief on the ground. And but for the likes of Elon Musk, Donald Trump and Samaritans person and the Reverend Franklin Graham, no help at all would have been forthcoming to North Carolina, Georgia and Florida and Tennessee and other affected states. If this does not make your blood boil, I don't know what will. The very people that want to give free food, housing, healthcare, education, exchange operations, amnesty, legal driver's license, is free college for according to Tim Walls, to illegal immigrants, and they can't help the people in our country, the people in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee and other states impacted, and they're offering them a one time payment, a measingly payment of seven hundred and fifty dollars. Just shove it up your just shove it up your backside. It is useless that money for most people in the situation that we're describing now. I've just donated my money to Samaritans Purse. If you want to donate, we have, We're gonna put a link on Hannity dot Com. But I find the fact that they were, you know, a week late. I mean, it's it's it's there. It's unforgivable to me. And these are the same leftist Democrats two days after Katrina. We're just brutalizing George W. Bush, you know, for doing a flyover. The reason he did a flyover is because he didn't want, you know, all the Secret Service disruption on the ground to take away from the rescue and relief efforts after after the levees broke, which nobody anticipated. I mean, there had been warnings in the past, you know, uh, the nor I think it was the picky unit of the time thirty years earlier, had warned about it.
Speaker 2: But nobody was thought that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: And I got flooded out, and George Bush is excoriated after two days. Here we are day seven, and they haven't done a damn thing to help the people in these these states. And a one time payment of set a one hundred and fifty bucks and this is how they spend the rest of our money. If that does not make your blood boil I have told people for years on this program, don't count on your federal government to do you know, a thing for you in your life. You've got to assume social Security will be insolvent. The same with medicare. Any promise of free housing, healthcare, education for Americans, their Green New Deal co sponsored by Kamala Harris. It's only Marxism. Socialism always ends the same way, unfulfilled promises, more poverty and a loss of freedom. And this is the best they can offer a week at later. And we don't even know if these people in some of these rural areas in Georgia, North Carolina are even freaking alive. I told you it'd make your blood boil, make it my blood boil. We have every right to be pissed off. This is a disgrace. Kamala's Katrina. What is she going to do now? They ran out of money to go to her. Unvettity illegal immigrants of one hundred and eighty cons trees, including murderers, rapists, known terrorists, other violent criminals, gangs and drug dealers and cartels. Good god, what has happened to our country? Well, this is if you don't think this is an inflection point and evidence of where this country is headed, and this is an important election.
Speaker 2: I don't know what else will convince you.
Speaker 1: All Right, We've got our poster Sarah Carter was in Asheville, North Carolina, and we're going to try and get an update from her at the bottom of the hour. Then later on our posters out of polls moving in Trump's direction. I've got to believe between this Kamalis Katrina here in North Carolina, Georgia and Florida and what's happening in the Middle East and the port strike is going to have a big impact on those race. Continuing to build a foundation for conservative victory.
Speaker 3: Victory.
Speaker 1: Now back to the Sean Hannity Show, twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Donald Trump speaking and a rally in Sagamore, Saginaw.
Speaker 2: How'd he say it in Michigan.
Speaker 1: So we're now at a point where it's a week after we don't know if some people are dead or alive in North Carolina and in Georgia, and Florida has has got hit equally hard. Although Florida Georgia. They were, they were more prepared, but they're not getting a lot of help. Let me play Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia. Now, he had asked and requested for support, and he called for an emergency declaration, a disaster declaration for ninety counties in Georgia. They only gave him eleven. He calls back the White House says, no, I need help in ninety counties. They gave him thirty. And it's like and then add to you know, insult to injury. With all the money that Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, with all their compassion want to use, the payoff billions, using paying off student loans and offering you know, twenty five thousand dollars for new home buyers, and all the hundreds of billions they've spent on illegal immigrants, all the two hundred billion that they've sent to Ukraine. You know, now we're being told by Secretary of may Orchis that FEMA doesn't have enough money for hurricane season. And then what's more infuriating is the administration took more than a billion tax dollars for FEMA and used it to pay for the free housing food healthcare, education, transportation, texchange operations, path to amnesty for Harris Biden on venity illegals that they moved all over the country, including gang members, bartel members, drug dealers, murderers that have killed dozens of Americans, rapists that have raped of Americans, including children, and other violent criminals that, of course, you know, haven't even faced the consequences. But they gave, they took a billion dollars away to provide humanitarian services to Harris Biden illegals. They have all these these monies, two hundred plus billion for Ukraine, and you know, two billion for Ethiopia, a billion of six for Jordan, a billion four for Egypt, you know, a billion one for Afghanistan. Serious, how about they give us our military equipment back before you give them a penny? A billion one for Somalia. And the list goes on and on and on. And now the people in Georgia and Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, the people that have got hammered so hard in North Carolina being told, well, we have good news. You're gonna get be eligible for a seven hundred and fifty dollars one time payment.
Speaker 2: It's unreal. Here's Governor Kemp of Georgia.
Speaker 3: I felt like it was important for people to see and for me to see directly what they're dealing with, because that gives them a sense of hope. I think that's some of the frustration. When the first emergency declarations came down, there was only eleven counties in that a lot of people were outraised, including me, because there was such devastation in you know, up to ninety counties.
Speaker 1: He asked for help for ninety counties that they be declared a disaster area. If I'm president, I get a call from a governor Democrat or Republican, and he's telling me, because I haven't been on the ground that things are that bad. Twenty five people were killed in by Hurricane Helen in the Peach State in Georgia. I have friends in Georgia, friends here in Florida that got hammered. I have friends in North Carolina, and the communications have been down. I mean, this is why this is Kamalin's Katrina. Add to that of port strike that she's supporting. Add to that, you know Harris and Biden lecturing Israel. You know what a proportional response, So what do you mean a proportional response. The only message America should be sending Israel now after Iran fired two hundred ballistic missiles into their country, is that go win the war against radical Islamic terrorists. That I know Kamala doesn't want to use those words. I mean, you know, Brian Kemp's a pretty mild, mattered man, and for him to be that pissed off is for good reason. And she owns this, and he owns this, and all this money that they want to give to illegal immigrants and all the money that they sent. Now Donald Trump got involved and he was out with Franklin Graham and Samaritan's Purse. They have done more than the federal government with Samaritan's Purse. And I got in touch with Reverend Grahm and I said, is there anything I can do? And first I made a donation. And the second thing I did is a firefighter buddy of mine in Florida that's retired. I mean, he was at the top of he was a top team member, and you know he's he's trying to offer help. He was trying to help people in South Carolina and nobody would nobody would accept his help. So I put him in contact with with Reverend Graham, and Reverend Graham just said, if you could just promote Samaritans pers so people can help us. They've they've got truckload I mean tractor trailer trucks that they keep bringing in. You know, ever since Elon bought Twitter, and you know has spoken out against government censorship, how dare he? You know, they've done everything they can do to undermine every company he has. Meanwhile, he's the guy that's gonna have to go save the people that they lost in space. And he without Elon sending these starlink connections to North Carolina and the mountains of Georgia, it'd be no communications for anybody. They think they've got every area covered. But as he said yesterday, if there's any other area that we need, I'm going to get these things out immediately. And then I got a note from Samaritan's Purse, the guy that works for Franklin Graham, saying that you know, we might need money for generators to keep up startlingk for the for the connections that Elan is putting in place. May Orcus is telling us that the cupboards are bare for in FEMA, that they have no money you know, it's like, oh, okay, East Palestine, MAUI. You're looking at the incompetence of Biden, Harris and really Harris, because all of this money went to illegals. Why did they give a damn so much about college education and sex change surgery for people that don't respect our laws, our sovereignty, our borders. And in North Carolina right now, there's an article I can't make this up. The headline mules are navigating North Carolina's impassable roads to bring supplies to communities cut off by Hurricane Helene. They're using they're using donkeys. Then you got the jackass party in place. Then you take it a step further over billion dollars that was that was robbed from from Beamer's, from FEMA's coffers to give to Harris Biden illegals. And then you look at the Harris Biden FEMA Emergency Responds blueprint goals. I mentioned this earlier this week. Goal Number one is to instill equity as a foundation of emergency management.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: FEMA's goal is when Americans are desperate, Your goal number one be get as much aid support and help to Americans that are in desperate need. Diversity, equity, and inclusion cannot be optional. They must be core components of how the agency conducts itself internally. That's that's their number one goal. It requires FEMA's leadership and workforce to demonstrate an increased commitment to integrating the diversity, equality and inclusion. How about get the damn food, water, supplies, clothing, and shelter communications to the people that need it, and it goes on. Additionally, leaders and managers must be leveraged to promote equity practices.
Speaker 2: That's goal number one.
Speaker 1: Goal number two lead whole community in climate resilience. I nearly puked yesterday when I heard when I heard Joe Biden, you know, go to North Carolina and start or guess it was in Georgia yesterday, wherever the hell he was. He's useless anyway talking about climate change. I mean, but this is their top goal. FEMA will enhance the nation's ability to anticipate, prepare for, and adapt for future climate conditions.
Speaker 2: That's not FEMA's role. Femi's roles to get.
Speaker 1: Food, water, medicine, housing, clothing, fare necessities to the people American citizens in need. Their third stated goal promote and sustain a ready FEMA and prepared nation. Within the federal government. The engagement includes promoting better integration coordination across agencies to enable the government to adapt to emergent threats, to help individuals and communities better leverage federal programs. Well, you can't do it if you gave all the money to your illegal immigrants. It's unbelievable. They've used the FEMA disaster funding for Harris Biden illegals, you know, Matt Gates introducing a bill cutting off federal aid to groups helping illegal immigrants enter the US. You know, so now we have the border crisis of their own doing that they brag so much about. They want to offer sex change operations and amnesty to illegal immigrants, but they can't afford to bail out the people in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee. Kentucky's been hit too, you know, storm victims. You're you know, wow, you get a seven hundred and fifty dollars one time payment, one time payment and is not going to help somebody If we don't even know if these people are dead or alive. Why didn't they mobilize the guard and our military to go into the areas with helicopters and make sure that these people are even alive, considering they didn't have any communications for all this time. And by the way, Elon Musk rightly blasting the FCC for illegally pulling his starlink awards, saying it would have helped the victims of Hurricane Helene. He said North Carolina would have had nineteen five hundred and twenty two working starlink kits available today after Hurricane Helen, had the FCC not revoked in bad faith the grant that was awarded to SpaceX as the winning bitter but they don't like Elon Musk. Now, on top of everything that I'm mentioning that's going on, and the lectures that they are giving to Israel and the port strike that is ongoing, now we have these allegations against Kamala Harris's husband. I don't know if any of this is true, but it is being reported by the Daily Mail. The New York Post has picked this up, and that anyway, that he struck his then girlfriend, apparently a successful New York attorney, in the face so hard she spun around as they waited in the valet line following an event at the Connes Film Festival in Maya, twenty twelve. And anyway, I thought this was the same Kamala Harris you know that said, you know, for years as vice president, that claiming that she quote believes women who are survivors of assault. Why did she ever ask her husband about any of this?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I think you're innocent until proven guilty, to be very very clear. But that's not how democrats work, you know, But certainly the media would be asking you should see the front page of the New York Post today, Harris's husband slapped his girlfriend with her flirting with another man. Whoopsie Daisy. Anyone in the media going to ask that question? I tend to doubt it. You know, the left is all me too, unless it's me too, But I'm a Democrat. On top of you know, one other allegation that didn't he wasn't he accused of knocking up the nanny? I mean, I actually got it right here. Anyway, Reportedly, according to one report, may have had a non disclosure agreement with the Apparently this person, well, if he lived in New York, he'd be arrested and anyway, and that he apparently paid quote hush money, according to The Daily Mail, that his first marriage broke up because of his affair with the family nanny, who he allegedly impregnated. But Jensaki circle backs tells Doug himself that he reshaped the perception of masculinity. Wow, I wonder if he nondisclosure agreements are so common, it's ridiculous. It's pretty unbelievable that people don't even understand that Harris won't answer any question about whether athletes should stand during the national anthem. We've got that tape. We don't even have time for all of this. Charlemagne the God actually praised Trump and an ad that he has out on Harris's supporting funding illegal immigrants and their sex change operations. You think you think maybe that money belongs to the people of Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee. It's unreal. One billionaire Bill Ackman said he felt sorry for Tim Walls. How many people independently wrote me he looks like Elmer Fudd. Then he lied about China, light about Project twenty twenty five, light about the borders, light about abortion and the bill that he signed. He lied about pretty much everything on the economy. Democrats fear that the longshoreman strike might hurt Harris at the ballot box. Well, then why did she send out a note saying that she supports this Stores report panic buying as dock workers. Now the strike has entered its third day, the real unemployment rate is double what Harris claims. According to rasp Musin, I mean, it's these unbelievable times. But she did say this strike is about fairness. Foreign owned shipping companies have made record profits and executive compensation has grown. The longshoreman Okay, you're just gonna let them stay on strike. Why don't you get your ass down there and help negotiate a deal, because that's what Donald Trump would do. Because when people start going to their grocery stores five ten days from now, it's not going to be good. And meanwhile, GM had to announce a new round of layoffs as Biden Harris continue to push their evs. Not bad enough that Bard had lost four and a half billion dollars. That's high paying career jobs in the auto industry. And when we come back, we're going to check out some of the posters will talk about these issues. What impact might these have on the poles in North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Straight ahead